It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:14 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of Miss Alize

African scammers posing as black women.
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: katumi abubakar

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:59 pm

Yeah, here is my little story with her:
IP: 41.208.134.243
Subject: i will like to know more about you.....
: 1.0

My Dear ,
I am more than happy in your urgent reply to my mail.How was your day?.
mine was cool over here in Daker Senegal.am sorry for my late reply
My name is Miss, joy fabb am 24 years old from libaria in west Africa and

IP: 196.207.208.94
Subject: this is my life story with love and trust please help me out,

Hello dear,How is the day? i believe it's nice and the atmosphere is very niceand good to you, I have received your mail today and i tell you that i am
very happy for it. You know as i am staying in this refugee camp It's
just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will
come out here soon if you help me. i am using pastor computer to check and
receive email here. I don't have any brother, sister or relatives nowwhom i can go to, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war
the only person i have now is Rev Samuel Williams who is the pastor ofthe (GRACE OF OUR LORD CHURCH) here in the camp, he has been very nice
to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i amleaving in the women's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for.

IP: 196.207.219.249
Subject: please dear i will like you to contact this bank for more clarification,

Dearest,

Howare you this today? I believe that you are doing well.I am more thanhappy with your interest to help me transfer my 4.6 million Americandollars deposited in an european bank by my late father of which i amthe next of kin. However,i will like you to contact the european bankwhere the money was deposited by my late father for confirmation andpossibilities of transfering to your account in your country. Thecontact information of the bank is as follows,
THE ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND INTERNATIONALMr Fred Goodwin Foreign Operation/Wire Transfer Dept .Tel No: +447031883654 or +447031977974

Email:( rbsintsc@bigstring.com) or ( accountdptrbs@bigstring.com )
My late father's ACCOUNT NO 026004093You can as wellcopy the below letter i composed and send it directly to the bank viaemail and also call them on phone so that they will know ourseriousness. i have already introduced you to the bank as mytrustee/partner and they are waiting to hear from you..

IP: 209.107.217.10
Subject: to my sweet loving angel,

Darling,
How are you today? i believe that all is going well with you over there in your country as for me my angel i am not fine over here in this prison called refugee camp like i told you in my previous mail my love,

Darling i am sorry for my late reply to you is because our rev pastor declared to all our refugee member praying and fasting that's why you haven't heard from me my angel,

please my love i want to know if you have contacted the bank in Scotland for them to tell us the possibility to transfer my late father's account into your own account from their you will come to my freedom my love,

My love i really want to spend the rest of my life with you my living without you seems my life is incomplete so try your best to contact the bank what ever that is their respond to you try to inform me, take a good care of yourself for me,hope to hear from you soon,

Yours sincerely in love,joy

IP: 196.207.248.75
Subject: am very happy for you!!!

my sweetheartsonice to hear from you ,how is your weekend am happy to read your mailtoday,am also happy to hear that you want me to join you in yourcountry,now i have told our rev father about you and your intention tohelp me come over to your country,am very happy for you my dear,i lostmy passport during the crisis now i dont have a passport that willenable me join you soon,my love now contact the our rev father in camphe will help me get a ^passport,including a some travelling ducumentsthat will allow me to join you,soon,his mail id is(samuelwilliams4rev@yahoo.com)his phone number is( +221768688046)pleasemy love contact our rev father today ask him to help you get joy apassport that will enable her travel to your country i hope he will respond toyou,with your help as you promised i shall join you as soon as youwrite to our rev father,so that he will know your seriousness towardme and grant your request ok,am realy waiting to hear a good news fromyou,take care of yourself for me till i hear from you,and always think of me,
joy with love and trust

Drivel from the "bank":
IP: 10.2.0.67
Subject: ACKNOWLADGEMENT/PROCEDURE
Royal Bank of Scotland Group plc HQ,
Gogarburn, Edinburgh,EH1 21 HQ,UK Scotland
Registered Office, 36 St Andrew Square EH2 2YB.
Phone no:+4470318836 54 or +447031977974
Email Address,&bsintsc@bigstring.com or accountdptrbs@bigstring.com
SUBJECT: ACKNOWLADGEMENT/PROCEDURE
For your attention,
Sir,
By fiat invocation of decree 24 Articles sub Sections(A)and(C)hereby today been 25/7/2009,informing you of the trust deposit made into our Apex Account by Mr Fabb Duke,a citizen of Liberia in Africa,with the next of kin Miss&oy fabb ,with the total sum of US$4.6.000.000(four million six Hundred Thousand United States ,we the royalbank have recieve several mails concerning miss&oy fabb she has been on contact with us about you to help her transfer his late fathers money in your account but we have written back to her that our bank have responded to you mail and indid requested for those ducuments as we have ealier replyed to you,immidiatly our bank recieve the ducuments we required, our bank&will make the transfer in your favour,in any appex bank of your choice,

1. You r full name
2.. First copy of your internationapassport or Driving licence
3. Your Contact telephone and fax numbers
4. Office/residential address
5.A copy of death certificate of Mr Fabb Duke confirming the death of the father of Miss&oy&fabb
6.Your complete banking account details ,here this money will be logged into directly.
7.You are to contact a lawyer there in senegal to issue a power of an attorney and affidavit o f oath on your name signed by the next of kin, this will permit the bank to transfer the fund on your behalf, this power of attorney and affidavit of oath must be endorsed by a senegalaise base lawyer since your partner is currently a refugee camp there in senegal,
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

scamfighter
Very Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Tina John; tinagoodlove29@yahoo.com

Postby scamfighter » Fri Jul 31, 2009 1:11 pm

This picture looks like vaguely familiar. :thinking:

Received: from [41.208.136.236] by web111612.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP;
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/6.1.2 YahooMailWebService/0.7.289.15

Hello My Dear

How are you today? I am more than happy in your reply which i told you to contact me.and How was your days? Mine, well i thank God for keeping me till this moment here in Dakar Senegal.My name is Tina James, i am 24 years from Ivory Coast in West Africa and presently. i am residing in the refugee camp here in dakar as a result of the civil war going on in my country, please don't be discoraged for hearing this.My late father Dr James John was the personal advicer to the former head of state (Late Dr Robert Guei) before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father.It was only me is alive now and i managed to make out way to a near by country Senegal where i am leaving now.

We don't have any relatives now whom we can go to all our relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person we have now is Rev.John Peter who is the pastor of the (Christ for all Churches) here in the camp he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the women's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women.

The Pastors Tel number is (+221-765367106 ) i will like you to call me today or any day you like to call me if you call tell the Rev Pastor John Peter that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel.

As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilledge to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the traggic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

Please listen to this,i have my late father's documents of his bank account here with me which i will send to you latter,because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank in Europe which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is $9.7M(Nine Million seven Hundred Thousand Dollars).So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my travelling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you.I kept this secret to people in the camp here.So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you.I like honest and understanding people,truthful and a man of vision,truth and hardworking.My favourite language is English but i speak English very fluently.Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have alot to tell you.
Have a nice day and think about me.Awaiting to hear from you soonest.
Yours in love.
Miss Tina.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:12 pm

From today in GFD...

sharon2
- ID: 13114
- 23 y/o female (1985 - September - 9)
- 4'7" (140cm) or below
- Religion Hindu
- new york, USA :liar:
- English, Japanese :mrgreen:
- hi
- Have no children

hello,

Hope the sun rise get's you well and you are enjoying the weather, mine
weather is cold and cloudy today, it was very great when i get your profile and
i felt a graet spark in my heart despite that i have not seen you in person but
your profile realy gave me a nice pleasure to communicate with you and see how
the sun will shine's like. you can reach me here for easiest communication
and never mind as you could not view my pics here but i will send them
immidiately i hear from you via email (sharondesmond60@yahoo.com)
Yours sharon.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Foxy
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Foxy » Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:58 pm

Received: from [41.214.32.137] by web59506.mail.ac4.yahoo.com via HTTP;
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/6.1.2 YahooMailWebService/0.7.338.2

--> SN-SONATEL-20080326 SONATEL Societe Nationale Des Telecommunications Du Senegal
Societe Nationale Des Telecommunications Du Senegal
6 Rue Wagane Diouf
BP 69 Dakar
Senegal

My Dear

I am more than happy in your reply to my mail.How is your day ?.Mine is a little bit hot over here in Dakar Senegal.My name is ClaraDagba I 'm 23, from Ivory Coast in West Africa,5.11ft tall, Fair in complexion,(never married before )and presently i am residing in CHARITY ORGANIZATION HOME call refugee camp here in Dakar as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country.My late father Dr Leki Dagba was the managing director of Leki and Associates (Ltd) and he was the personal advicer to the former head of state before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood. It was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal where i am living now in a refugee camp,and this computer is belonging to a revrend that has a church here in the camp.I would like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail.
Attached here is my picture.
Hoping to hear from you soonest

Clara.

hunter_hunted
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

lovefamatah@gmx.com

Postby hunter_hunted » Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:25 pm

Received: from 41.208.151.116 senegal
Date: Thu, 01 Oct 2009 08:14:29 +0200

Hello Dear,

Thanks for honoring my invitation from the site,How are you today ?,I know this mail will not come to you as a surprise since we have not had a previous correspondence, please bear with me.i will really like to have a good relationship with you, and i have a special reason why i decided to contact you,

I decided to contact you because of the urgency of my situation here in the Refugee camp. and after reading your mail to me i decided to let you no who I'm,I am Miss lovefamatah R. Horton 25 years old girl from Liberia, the daughter of Late Hon. Romeo Horton who was the founder and former president of Liberia's first indigenous bank, the Bank of Liberia (BOL). He was a dedicated public servant, rising from Assistant Economic Adviser to President W.V.S. Tubman to become the first Secretary of Commerce, Industry and Labor. ,

My father was died on Tuesday, Dec. 13, 2005, in his 83rd year, at the Abington Hospital in Abington, Pennsylvania. I am constrained to contact you because of the maltreatment that I'm receiving from my step mother. She planned to take away all my late father's treasury and properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved Father and she have being seceding in taking some.Mean while I wanted to escape to the Europe but she hide away my international passport and other valuable traveling documents.

Luckily she did not discover where I kept my fathers File which contains important documents that notified of my father Deposition in my name . So I decided to run to the refugee camp where I am presently seeking asylum under the United Nations High Commission for the Refugee herein Dakar, Republic of Senegal. I wish to contact you personally for a long term business relationship and investment assistance in your Country,

My father of blessed memory deposited the sum of US $6, 700, 000.00 (Six million Seven Hundred USD), with security vault company with my name as the next of kin. But meanwhile you should not allow any other person to know about the contents of the deposition as cash since my late father did not disclose the contents of the deposit to anybody,

however, I shall forward you with all the necessary documents on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for the clearing of the fund and transfer it to your position for investment .As you will help me in an investment, and i will like to complete my studies, as i was in my 1st year in the university,when the crisis started. It is my intention to compensate you with 10% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my investment capital. This is the reason why I decided to contact you.

Please all communications should be through this email address only for confidential purposes. As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest I will put things into action immediately.

In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely. you can not call me on phone because i have no phone here but if you will like to speak to me on phone i will arrange with some one who will give me a phone number in the camp. it is the Reverend priest Number here in the camp, call and tell him that you want to speak with me,he will sent for me because i am staying at the female hostel. Awaiting your urgent and positive response. Please do keep this only to your self please i beg you not to disclose it till i come over once the fund has been transferred. try to check attached massage is my picture

Yours

FAMATAH

secand letter:

My darling
please help me send this mail to the bank as my foreign pariner or my husband who want to help me and make my claims You are free to confim from the bank if such fund exist in my name. Please help me out my love ,you are my only hope

CITI BANK OF SENEGAL
Address:Citi 2 Place de L'Independence
Dakar 3391 Sénégal
BP 9095 - Dakar
Dakar , Senegal 00221

Phone: (+221) 77-813-65-60

Fax: (+221) 33 820 21 62

Email: citibanksenegal@sify.com
Web: http://www.citigroup.com/citigroup/global/sen.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I,am Mr, xxxxxx xxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx i would like to inform you that I am the foreign partner of Miss FAMATAH Romeo daughter of Hon:Romeo Horton, who has an account with your Society and his daughter is the next of king. I request you to please confirm the following account details and inform me the possibility of transfer of this fund in to my account in my country :

Account Name : Hon. Romeo Horton
Sort Code: 40-48-78
Account No: 51600101
Swift Code: NDEAGB2L
IBAN No: GB91NDEA40487851600101,
I am awaiting for your reply

xxxxxx xxxxxx xxxxxx
Ateh Malkuth ve-Geburah ve-Gedulah le-Olam Amen...

hunter_hunted
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

lovefamatah@gmx.com

Postby hunter_hunted » Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:10 pm

Received: from 213.154.68.113
Date: Sun, 04 Oct 2009 16:33:44 +0200

same message than before with fake documents...

hunter_hunted
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

evan_wahid@yahoo.com

Postby hunter_hunted » Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:26 pm

http://www.romancescam.com/blog/index.php?&p=4" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Received: from [209.107.217.21] usa
Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2009 04:11:29 -0700 (PDT)

Dearest Honey,
((Compliment of the day))
I am more than happy in your reply to my mail. How are you today? How was the night i hope fine,my name is (Miss Evan am 23 years oid,)
i hold a certificate in general Nursing i am hoping to further my education in this career. i am never married and don't have children.i am a average heigth, my picks explaina to you better.

I am from Ivory coast in and presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country last three years.
My late father Dr dion wahid was chairman managing director of (UDEH INDUSTRIAL COMPANY LTD),IN ABIDJAN) the capital of my country,and he was the personal advice to the former head of state before the rebels attacked my house one early morning killing my mother and my father.

It is only me that is alive now then i have to ran nearby country which is where am i now in the refugee camp,haven't finish up my education but i know one day i will go back to where i stop. Do you think age is any bar to make such friendly relationship with you? If not, then stretch your hand to me to accept mine. i believe this enchanting relation will certainly bring the pleasure in our life for unlimited time. on the contrary, I hope to find that special person in you, and someone with whom I can create the real relation I’ve always wanted, Therefore,

I sincerely look forward to becoming a proof that this type of meeting possibility really works and changes people’s lives. indeed i desires to make long-lasting relationship with you. if you can care for. I would like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently.
I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. I attach here my picture for you, though I am not all that photogenic, i hope you wouldn't mind. I wait to hear from you soonest.
Kiss, Evan.

Position the dotted box over the person you want to tag. Resize the box by dragging the borders to frame the person's face. Type their name in the input box to the right, select the appropriate person, and we'll make a link to their profile!
In this photo: Start Tagging
this is probarly a mistake from her :mrgreen:

gd101
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Esther Love - esthersweetlove2g2@yahoo.com

Postby gd101 » Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:28 pm

Received: from [41.210.7.152]
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2009 18:29:23 -0700 (PDT)

I'm Esther 33 years old and i am african , single , no kids,5-7 ft tall, 5.11 lbs :-o ., black hair and chocolate colour. I live in Felicity which is in accra new town....... Ghana
I generally try to live a somewhat healthy lifestyle, exercising and some sort of jogging, 3-4 days a week and eating healthy, (trust me, I love sweets and pastries, but try not to over do it.......

I would also like to find a like-minded male where we can participate in activities together and encourage each other to pursue their interests as well. I have several hobbies and wish I could find more time to pursue those such as swimming, playing computer, dancing, and reading, and more,and would like someone to share that with, as well as their sharing their interests with me....

I am generally an optimistic person with a sense of humor, fairly easy-going, and I don't think that I'm too critical about things, but I also believe that it takes two people contributing to a relationship to make it work......

As I mentioned earlier, I like to do things with the other significant person in my life, but I also encourage him to go out and spend time with friends and pursue his own interests and hobbies as well.......

I believe that time spent apart helps keep things fresh in a relationship and makes the time we DO spend together even better.....
I'm not one who cheats in a relationship; one man is enough trouble ; I don't have the time or energy to juggle 2, 3, or 4 at the same time - haha.....
But I also want to be in a relationship where I can totally trust the other person and not dwell on how the relationship is NOT working...
I DO NOT expect a man to be a servant to me, spending all his time working and and cleaning; I believe there is give and take in a relationship, and I realize that at times it's more convenient for me to do laundry, cook, clean, and I have no problem doing that....
I consider myself to be a fairly honest and truthful person and expect the same in return; I'm not wealthy and don't expect someone to attempt to deceive me or "play" me.
Everybody makes mistakes and I usually give people the benefit of the doubt, but if the same pattern keeps emerging, it's over....
I do not want to meet someone who may think that they will take advantage of me or lie to me and cheat on me under false pretenses....
Sorry if that sounds harsh, and I'm not accusing anybody of any wrongdoing, but I'm being upfront and honest about that, so you know where I stand from the beginning.......

With all due respect as well, I hope that you are upfront and honest with me, as well. I realize that I am 33 years old and that you are somewhat Older than me, if you would still like to correspond, that's fine...
we'll see how things go after we get to know each other. Well, I hope that this lets you know a little about me, and I hope I don't come across as being too cynical, harsh, or meansounding.....
I will give anybody the benefit of the doubt we're all human, we all make mistakes but I also don't like being taken advantage of.....
I'm just asking you to keep it real and be honest from the beginning; that way, nobody is wasting their time or getting their feelings hurt......
I also realize that at times two people are just too different to be in a relationship together; it doesn't mean that it's anybody's fault, it's just that they're too different to be compatible. Hope this finds you in good health and that things are well with you. Until next time and I hope I didn't scare you off .....
I am a born again Christian who found the Lord 3yrs ago.I welcome greetings from near and far because I would never let distance stop me from meeting someone who could possibly be right for me....

I strongly believe in treating people the way I liked to be treated and that we all have a right to be here,Seeking someone fit and fun with a positive attitude....
Quick to smile and with real kindness and compassion in his heart.Definitely not afraid of a little hard work or getting her hands dirty.If you like flea markets,camping out,hiking,learning (everything !),motorcycles,movies,adventure laughing and just trying to live life to the fullest,we might just have alot in common!I'm just looking for a good, down to earth man that I could spoil a little and fall in love with.tell me about u as well.
Esther

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:26 pm

She contact me just now in DMF as

kissme90
- ID: 126719
- 30 y/o female (1979 - January - 10)
- accra, Ghana
- English
- beautician
- Have no children

hello, how are u. do u mind if we can be friends and maybe more? hope to hear from u soon.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hunter_hunted
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby hunter_hunted » Sat Oct 24, 2009 1:14 am

http://www.4ppl .com/vicce224" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

love & care

I am a:Woman
Birthday:10.01.1980
Looking for:Man
Hobbies:sweaming, basketball
Height:5'0"-5'3" (151-160cm)
Drinker:Socially
Relationship:Woman
Income:$10,000 or less
Language:English
Ethnicity:Mixed
Religion:Catholic
Body Type:Athletic :mrgreen:
Eye Color:Black
Hair Color:Black

About me
my name is vic i want to meet a man, i am bussiness woman understanding, caring and loving.

About you
You are...

the photo is already posted

hunter_hunted
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

marcy_n06@yahoo.ca

Postby hunter_hunted » Thu Dec 03, 2009 12:18 pm

Received: from [41.214.33.40]
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2009 03:15:00 -0800 (PST)

Hello Dear,
Thanks for your mail,how are you and how was your day?mine was a bit cold over here in Dakar Senegal.My name is Marcy N Francis (25) single and never married, i am from Somalia in East Africa and presently i am residing in the Orphanage home here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the on going war in my country and the death of my parents see new(.http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/6411387.stm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;)

My late father Dr N. Francis was a politician and the managing director of a Gold & Mine Industries Plc with branches in Ghana and Moghadishu (the capital of Somalia my country) before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood. It was only me that is alive now and i managed to make my way to near by country Senegal where i am living now as a refugee. I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. Attached here is my picture and i will like to see yours, have a lovely day and have a wonderful week.... Hoping to hear from you soonest.Warmest kisses

Marcy.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Dec 11, 2009 4:22 pm

Got the same Letter and Pic which h_h posted Dec. 3rd.

hunter_hunted
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

chelseakouma@live. com

Postby hunter_hunted » Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:01 pm

saymehi .com/profile.php?ID=33429

she is already with the red flag...

Hello,
I am a single young girl never married seeking true love for a long term relationship with marriage potentials,i am happy to contact you after reading your profile on http://www.saymehi .com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; which got my interest! i will love us to be good friends or a lot more, contact me through my E-mail address (chelseakouma@live.com) hoping to hear from you and I will send you my photo.
bye and kisses!
Chelsea

ARCTICPAPA
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Gladys

Postby ARCTICPAPA » Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:50 pm

Here is one I sent packing cuz I did not like her attitude. And I see her pics on hereFlag this message
About me and my Pictures
Monday, November 30, 2009 7:35 PM
From Gladys
Received: from [41.210.13.4] by web45116.mail.sp1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 30 Nov 2009 20:35:59 Gladys <malaikaagh@yahoo.com>

Subject: About me and my Pictures
To:

I hope you like my pictures and also here is a little to say about me like i was saying one the messenger.....As u know its pertinent to give a detailed introduction before we get started in this affair and moreover I am new to this online dating of a thing,if not for the fact that my close friend found her present fiancee from this site hence after my break-up I decided to come on here to see if I would have same luck.As you know quite well that on here its normal to have myriads of interested men but its my choice to choose just one,I hope when I get to know u better it will be safe to have u as my choice,provided u will be capable of handling the kind of mild heart I have that needs tender care..Some one who knows what to offer in life to a woman,Ready to share poverty,richness,failure and victory together,is whom i have always beem dreaming to meet in my life...God gave u 2 legs to walk.2 hands to hold.2 ears to hear.2 eyes to see. But why did he give u only 1 Heart? Probably because He wants you to look for the other

My back ground is hair dresser as I am glad to let u know that I am the first daughter amongst three lovely children..I hate lies, I hate dirty people , I dont like loquacious men ,I also dont like greediness cos I believe in giving and its only when u give u will take its a natural law of creationI have several hobbies (and wish I could find more time to pursue those) such as swimming, playing computer, dancing, and reading, and more, and would like someone to share that with, as well as their sharing their interests with me.....I am searching for someone who shares the following qualities with me.Thoughtful,loving,goal oriented, along with sense of humor. I love to laugh and smile. I also love to read, watch TV and cook, my interests are many.I am honest, intelligent,loyal,affectionate,and easy going, romantic, soft-spoken and sensual. I'm romantic, caring, and much more! I'm "crazy" about all pets. Especially dogs and cats.I love nature.I am also an animal and nature lover. As far as interests mine are many and varied. I am comfortable doing or trying anything at least once. I really love the outdoors, sports, health and fitness, reading, computers, etc.I am not much into the night club or bar scene.i am slightly more introverted than extroverted but am good at communicating one on one or in small groups.....

I like books and reading Bible.I'm looking for a partner for life. Are you the one?? Appearance is important but more importantly: Are you an honest, caring, loving guy ? I also realize that at times two people are just too different to be in a relationship together, it doesn't mean that it's anybody's fault, it's just that they're too different to be compatible..My favorite movies are romantic movies, eating habits: just about anything.. My hair is black which is one of my most attractive features.I don¦t smoke or drink alcohol. am always smiling and don’t easily get irritated, I dont even remember the last time I frowned...Am that type of person who always try to make people laugh. I always make sure to share the little that I have with someone and also satisfied with whatever I have.Am an all rounded person to cut it this is all i can say about me but if you feels there's more you want to know about me please you're more than welcome to ask any question u wished to know about me and am also alone and looking for someone to share my whole life with, not just someone but one who have all the good characters in life.......Hope this will let you know more about me and also waiting to hear from you as well....

Regards,

Gladys.

To help just one person will have made all the hours spent worth while

wayne

Bookmark and Share

Postby wayne » Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:23 pm

If you see them in a thread already, can you add your post to that thread instead of starting a new one? Thanks :)

Return to “Black Females”