It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 11:52 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of Miss Alize

African scammers posing as black women.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Fatima Abure; <fatima79@live.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu May 06, 2010 12:48 pm

She contact me Tuesday in WDF as

fatima741
ID: 49848
24 y/o (1986 - April - 12)
female
from adam, USA
high school

Hi! Dear,
I am fatima I want to be a special friend in your life, and would like to know more about you. You'll know more about me as time goes bye, but please let it be something real and not fake. Thanks and God bless you, as I await your response. send me your email contact it will Enable me to send my picture to you privately in your box , Will be glad if you can send me your pictures through the above mentioned addresses.

my Email fatima79@live.com

fatima

No Pic in the Profil.

Dearest One xxxxx

welcome .Please don't angry that this mail came to you when we have not meet before.this mail might come to you as a surprise and the temptation to ignore it as unserious could come into your mind but please consider it a divine wish and accept it with a deep sense of humility I am writing you because i saw your email address in the site. when am seaching for partner. i like to have a good relationship with you, and i have a special reason why i decided to contact you. I decided to contact you because of the urgency of my situation here and after get your contact.
How was your day?.when mine was cool over here in Dakar Senegal
My names is fatima , i came from sudan here Africa and presently i am residing in the church mission here in dakar as a result of war going on in my country.I am doing nursing in school which i have not finished yet.

My late father was the managing director of Zogaz oil before the rebels attacked my house one early morning killing my mother and my father. It was only me that is alive now and i managed to make my way to country Senegal where i am leaving now. I would like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently.

I am still single never married i am 23years old am looking for partner lover who will love me for who i am let me explain for your understand about my late father inheritance. if you are not the person i am looking for, with due respect to you delete my email and don't respond to me.

my father is from sudan father was former chairman Zogas oil before my Father death he deposited( $7.5 MILLION US DOLLAR )as my next of kin beneficiary I will be very happy to have an intimate relationship with you. And regarding investing the money in your country we will start the plans as soon as the money is in your hands. Let me explain to you in details for your understanding.

The reason I want you to help me get the money out from the africa banking firm is because I can not get it out myself. I am a refugee in this country, the local laws of this country does not allow individual or somebody with refugee status to handle business and financial transaction. The deposit was made by my late father and I am his next of kin/beneficiary but I can not withdraw or access to the deposit because of my refugee status.

However, the management of the banking firm has advise and told me that the only way I could get the deposit out is if I can appoint a foreign PARTNER/TRUSTEE to the deposit, then they will release the deposit to my appointed TRUSTEE on my behalf. This is the reason I am looking for appointing and PARTNER/TRUSTEE to the deposit Bank here here in senegal , so that they can release and transfer the deposit to you on my behalf.

Anyway, let me explain more about the deposit to you and what is required of you. As to how the transfer will be executed, I want to let you know a very important thing about the deposit and how it will be transfered to you safetly. Please read below very well for your understanding. is only your details and send Bank an email here in senegal for confirmmation and possibility to transfer the money to your account withing 72hours without any delay or any problem is Bank to Bank transfer is easy and no problem.this is 100% gurrrantee you are not going to loose red cent or blame yourself of knowing me.

My father said he made the deposit in senegal here becuase of the insecurity situation in my country then, and to ensure that the money will be safe and easier to re-locate to any country where I and whoever I choose as my partner may wish to establish business. According to my father, the banking firm has a secure and safe way by which they use in re-locating vault desposits to their customers anywhere in the world of which he signed a memorandum of understanding with them before he made the deposit. Again if you are not the person i am looking for, with due respect to you delete my email and don't respond to me

I will like you to understand also that during my discussions with the director of the banking firm this morning, I understood the capability of their banking firm to be able to TRANSFER the money to you in your country in safetly with out problems without any risk. This is why your complete details is very important Send your full name phone number house address . IF you wanted to talk to me now told Rev FATHER that FATIMA room 27 Female hostel on +221 764753776
Your lovely fatima

Received: from COL103-W27 ([65.55.34.135]) by col0-omc3-s15.col0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
X-Originating-IP: [41.208.134.87]

SONATELNET
Pool ADSL BAS2
Alpha Mbodj
Sonatel
Direction des Reseaux
6 Rue Wagane DIOUF
BP 69 Dakar
SENEGAL
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Fatima Abure; <fatima79@live.com>

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Confidence kabashi; <confidence_4love@live.co.uk>

Postby IceFM » Fri May 28, 2010 3:25 pm

She contact me May 10th. in DMF but Profil removed coz of Spam.

Carissima Frend,
Sono più che felice nella tua risposta alla mia mail, come è il vostro giorno, spero che tutto va bene e bene con te anche la tua salute e lavoro. Il mio nome è Miss fiducia Kabashi. Sono 5'8 ragazza 24 anni "alto e unico e non è mai stato sposato, io sono di Post Sudan, Sudan in Africa e attualmente residenti nel missionario qui in Senegal, dove ho incontrato per rifugio a causa della guerra civile politico nel mio paese . Sono in sofferenze e dolori qui, in questo missionario e ho davvero bisogno di incoraggiamento da voi e buoni consigli nella mia vita.

Mio padre defunto dottor David Ellison Kabashi, che è stato amministratore delegato di (Ellison Tecnico Industrial Company Plc), a Port Sudan in Sudan. Durante la guerra, i ribelli fedeli ad uno dei avido socio in affari di mio padre in ritardo attaccato la nostra casa, una mattina presto e ucciso mia madre e mio padre in un sangue freddo. E 'solo me che è vivo e ora sono riuscito a fare la mia strada in questo paese il Senegal con l'aiuto di Nazioni Unite army dove vivo ora nel missionario, guidato da un reverendo, usavo il suo computer dell'ufficio di inviare questa e-mail e ho solo entrare nel suo ufficio quando è meno occupato nel suo ufficio.

Vorrei sapere di più su di te, la tua antipatia piace e il tuo hobby e quello che stai facendo al momento, mi piace incontrare la comprensione, leale, sincera, sinceramente, gentile e cordiale e di più per questo, un uomo di visione e di verità. Vi dirò di più su di me nella mia prossima mail. In allegato: ecco la mia immagine, io sarò la speranza di sentire da voi.
Rimango fiducia il vostro.

Dearest Frend,
I am more than happy in your reply to my mail, how is your day, i hope all is well and fine with you including your health and job. My name is Miss Confidence Kabashi. I am 24 years old girl 5'8" tall and single and never been married, i am from Post Sudan, Sudan in Africa and presently residing in the missionary here in Senegal where i ran for refuge due to the political civil war in my country. I am in sufferings and pains here in this missionary and i really need encouraging from you and good advice in my life.

My late father Dr. David Ellison Kabashi, who was CEO of (Ellison Technical Industrial Company Plc), in Port Sudan in Sudan. During the war, the rebel loyal to one of the greedy business associate of my late father attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and father in a cold blood. It is only me that is alive now and i managed to make my way to this country Senegal by the help of UN army where i am living now in the missionary, headed by a Reverend Father, i used his office computer to send you this email and i only enter his office when he is less busy in his office.

I would like to know more about you, your likes dislikes and your hobbies and what you are doing presently, i like to meet understanding, loyal, sincere, truthfully, kindly and friendly and more to that, a man of vision and truth. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. Attached here is my picture, i will be hoping to hear from you again.
I remain yours Confidence.

Received: from SNT142-W42 ([65.55.90.135]) by snt0-omc3-s1.snt0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
X-Originating-IP: [41.208.168.169]

BAS3
SONATEL
Mody Ndiaye
SOCIETE NATIONALES DES TELECOMMUNICATIONS
Sonatel
Dakar
Senegal

My photo.JPG
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hunter_hunted
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Mercy Jacob <mercy.jacob12@yahoo.co.uk>

Postby hunter_hunted » Tue Jun 01, 2010 4:11 pm

Received: from [196.207.197.52] senegal
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2010 08:40:44 +0000 (GMT)

Dearest,one
How was your night over there in your country and the day,i believe you had a nice night and that the arthmosphere over there in your country is very nice today? Mine was a little bit warm over here in Dakar Senegal.
My name is Mercy Jacob i am (23yrs) but age doesn't matter in a real relationship,so i am confortable with your age,I am from Sudan in Africa,5.4ft tall, fair in complexion, single,(never married ) and presently i am residing here in Dakar as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country
My late father Dr. Jacob Sary. was the managing director of Sary COCOA INDUSTRIES (Ltd) in Dafur before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood.
It was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to a near by country SENEGAL where i am leaving now as a refugee under a Reverend father's care and i am using his computer to send these message to you.
I would like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently.I will tell you more about myself in my next mail.Attached here is my picture.
Hoping to hear from you soonest

Your's lovely,
Mercy

Ateh Malkuth ve-Geburah ve-Gedulah le-Olam Amen...

hunter_hunted
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Mercy Jacob <mercy.jacob12@yahoo.co.uk>

Postby hunter_hunted » Thu Jun 10, 2010 3:33 pm

Hello Darling
how are you today, l hope you are fine. My day is very boring over here in Dakar Senegal . ln this camp we find it hard to go out because we are not allowed to do so, its just like one staying in the prison and l hope by God's grace l will come out here soon. I don't have any relatives now that i can go to, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is Rev. Pascal who is the Reverend pastor of the (Christ the king of Churches) here in the camp he has been very good to me since l came here but l am not living with him rather l am living in the women's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women. The Pastor's Tel number is ( 00221-766 892 301 )
if you call and tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me
As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country. I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place. Honey, please l would like you to know that l have my late father's deposit certificate of account here with me which l will like to send to you to assist me,because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in the Bank which he used my name as the next of kin. The amount in question is $5.9(Five Million Nine Hundred Thousand US Dollars).
So l will like you to assist me transfer this money to your account and from it you will send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you. I can't withdraw the money my self due to my refugee statues here in this country which does not permit me to, rather the money can't be transfered in senegal where i am in refugee statues. I want you to send me your contact informations such as your Names ..................................
Age .....................................
Address ................................
Tellephone ................................
I have got in touch with the bank and made them to know about my plans to withdraw this money, l also got them aware of the death of my father and they have acknowledged it with all there confirmation. However, they advise me to get in touch with a very responsible person who will stand on my behalf and my trustee as regards to this money since l am presently of refugee status over here and wouldn't be permitted to handle this amount of money, they also let me know about the bond which they signed with my father that they money will be handled to me in bulk amount which means that l should decide on if l should continue with the bank or not.
I just have to let you know about this so that you can assist me to be my trustee on this money. like l said you can call me because l have alot to tell you.l kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me. Have a nice time and think about me.
l hope to hear from you
soonest. l love you.
Yours for ever in love.
Miss Mercy Jacob

hunter_hunted
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Queen Romeo <queenromeo34@yahoo.com>

Postby hunter_hunted » Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:40 pm

Dearest one,
How are you today together with your business and your entire family?.I guess
that everything is ok with you.I know this mail will not come to you as a suprise since we have not had a previous correspondence,please bear with me.I am more than happy to read your interesting mail from site and i hope that you are fine and healthy, I have noticed that you are the kind of man i am looking for since all this while, i believe that you are a trust worthy and caring person, that's what makes me to disclose my identity to you.
My name is Miss Queen Oromo,23 years old from Darfur Region of Sudan and
presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result
of the the killing of my family by the rebels on last year please don't be discouraged for hearing this.I believe deep down inside me that you will never break my heart or let me down in anyway.
I am from the family of late Engr.David R Ukec Oromo. My late father Engr.David R Ukec Oromo,was the Chairman, Gruv-Melton Oil and Gas Company a private extracting oil firm in Darfur. The brutal killing of my mother and my father, one kid sister and kid brother took place one early morning by the rebels as a result of the civil war that is going on until now in Sudan.I was in my second year in Applied Mathematics department of University of Darfur in Sudan before the
death of my loved Parents.I contacted you for a possible help. My step mother was a very wicked woman and she intend to kill me since my father and my real biological mother is died.Then she planned to take away all my late father's property and some other valuable things from me since the unexpected death of my beloved Parents. Meanwhile I wanted to find my way out of my country because I have seen what she is planning to do to me.I thereby plan to go to Europe, but she hide my international passport and other valuable travelling documents.. Luckly she did not found where I kept my fathers File which contains important documents.

I managed to escape with the documents which covers my late father's
deposited money total $6.5 M USD (Six million five hundred thousand US dollars). which he use my name as the next of kin.. Meanwhile,I am still residing here as a refugee under the UNITED NATIONS COUNCIL FOR REFUGEES, i am saddled with the problem of securing a trust worthy foreign personality to help me transfer the money from the bank pending my arrival in your country. I will like to see you face to face soon.
Furthermore,on your wish you can contact the bank for confirmation and you can communicate directly with them regarding this fund of my late father which was deposited in their custody. I am giving you this offer as mentioned with every confidence on your acceptance to assist me retreive the money from the bank and transfer to your nominated account.I will like to further my studies as soon as i arrive to your country, please try to help me to achieve this goal as i have a desire to become a famous personality in the nearest future. I will be pleased if you can do this for me.You can reach me through this number (+221773372653) It is a Reverend Fathers phone number, by name Reverend Father John Dada and email (johndadhogmanofgod@yahoo.com) if you call, please ask of Queen Oromo.When ever you call,try to tell him that you want to speak with Queen Oromo,i am staying in the female hostel.I have already inform him, that some one will call me through his phone. He will send for me from the hostel to come and speak with you.So please do not fail to call me,because I need to hear your voice too.
So on your which to help me out i will like to have your data such as:
1.Your Full name
2.Your address
3.Your occupation.
4.your phone or fax number.
Immediately i receive this i will give you the contact of the bank where the money was deposited for you to contact them.
Bye and take a good care of yourself and have a nice day.
Yours sincerely,
Queen,

hunter_hunted
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: katumi abubakar

Postby hunter_hunted » Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:57 pm

Dearest Sweetheart,
How are you today and how is the weather over there? i hope the atmosphere is so nice to you, honey thanks for your caring words i will always appreciate your love and support including your good prayers for me to be happy again, i will like you to write to the bank through there email address and ask them the possibility of transferring my late father money into your account, i have not tell any person about the existence of this money so you have to keep it secret,

Here is the contact of the bank to write them:

Dr. Gerry Higgins,
Director - Credit Administration Dept,
Clydesdale Bank PLC,
35 Regent Street,
Westminister,Haymarket,
London, SW1Y 4ND.
Telephone: +4470-318-101-49.
Email:clydesdalbankplc@aol.co.uk

Name of Depositor: Engr. DAVID R UKEC OROMO.
Name of Next of Kin: MISS QUEEN OROMO.
Amount Deposited: US$6,500,000.00.
Date Deposited: 7th January, 2004.
Account Ref No. CB/IO/45121/0055478-541/2004.

I have maped out 35% of the total sum for your assistance and 5% for expensses.Please while writing to the Bank, tell them that you are my foreign partner ok?God bless you as I wait to hearing from you,

Take care and have a nice day.
Yours Queen

hunter_hunted
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby hunter_hunted » Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:04 pm

Hello my sweetheart
How are you today including your family? I hope that you are in good health today, i want to thank you more for the help that you about to do over this transfer of my let Father money in to your account, i want you understand i have not tell any body about this money like i told you, please try as much you can to stand for me and write to day Bank with the Address, i sent to you b4, Here i attach the refg id card including my picture for you to now that i care to be with you and give you all best love that you need from a woman that you love. Be for i contact you, is a power that come from God glory that i will meet a man like you, i have the filing that soon we will meet together and be happy till the rest of our lives, i miss you hope to be with you in over there as so that this money transfer into your an account, remember that you will from there to get money for my preparation of my coming to meet you over there in your country, keep well you are all i have right now and forever. hope to here from you as soon you get reply from the Bank in UK. bye
yours love
Queen

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Maria Samir; <mariasamire@yahoo.in>

Postby IceFM » Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:06 pm

She contact me yesterday in DMF as

marialovebig
- ID: 148274
- 23 y/o female (1986 - October - 19)
- dakar, Senegal
- English
- student
- Have 10 children

My Dear,
I am well pleased to contact you after viewing your contact today throughttp://www.da" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; temefree.org/( i am interested in having communication with you as a genuine friend, please dear write me back to my e-mail address (mariasamire@yahoo. in ) so that i can introduce myself to you and also give you my pictures. i am waiting to hear from you soon.
Yours maria mariasamire@yahoo.i n

No pic in the profile.

earest
It's so nice to hear from you. I am very glad that it is interested I think we both have to be open and sincere heart to know the background and each other, share our loneliness and love together. I liked your nice letter, he writes with great passion and passion is such that, in my opinion, builds a solid foundation for friendship and marriage. I think it's a passion that has to be nurtured through the relationship. It takes communication, trust, understanding and forgiveness, because they are human. Mistakes will be misunderstandings,
but if the base is strong enough relationship overcome these barriers. and I shall say more about myself.
My name is Maria (23) single and never married, I am from Darfur Sudan in northern Africa and am currently residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the crisis is happening in my country.
My late father Dr Abakar Samire was CEO (Aksa INDUSTRIAL COMPANY LTD) in DARFUR a city in SUDAN my country, and was also the personal adviser to our former head of state before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed him with my mother in cold blood.

It's only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to a West African country Senegal, where I am now living as a refugee. I would like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes, your hobbies and what you're doing now. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail.Attached here is my picture. Waiting to hear from you as soon as possible.
Yours forever in love
Maria Samire

Received: from [196.207.231.153] by web95002.mail.in2.yahoo.com via HTTP;
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/11.1.4 YahooMailWebService/0.8.103.269680

SONATELNET
Pool ADSL BAS1
Sonatel Multimedia
Direction technique
Orange Internet Dakar
Sacre Coeur 3
SENEGAL

Tornado67
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Tornado67 » Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:03 pm

She just contacted me on the 4ppl site.

user name = fatulove
email address = fatu_abureme@live.fr

Dearest one,
How are you today?
I hope fine?
I am writing this letter with due respect and heartful of tears since we have not known or met ourselves previously I am asking for your assistance after I have gone through your profile that speaks good of you in the site.

I want to find out if it's possible for you to deal with individual as to investment . I came across your profile and I feel it's highly reputable that is why I pick an interest getting across to you in respect of investment at my disposal.

I will be so glad if you can allow me and lead me to the right channel towards your assistance to my situation now.

I will make my proposal well known if I am given the opportunity. I would like to use this opportunity to introduce myself to you.

Well I am Miss.Fatu Abureme. from Monrovia Liberia i am 24 years old single girl the only remaining daughter of my father late Dr Abe Abureme the managing director of (ABUREME INDUSTRIAL COMPANY LTD)
My late father's Company specializes in Golds and Diamonds exports. Before the death of my father, he deposited in my name as the beneficiary the sum of ( $ 7.5 Million USD ) plus 80 kilos of Gods in a high security and finance company here in dakar senegal.
The main reason why I am contacting you now is to seek your assistance in the area of my future investment and also for a helping hand over some huge amount of money in my possession for investment.

This money ( $ 7.5 Million US Dollars) is deposited in a secuirty and finance company in dakar Senegal some years ago by my father who made me the sole beneficiary.
I am now asking you to stand on my behalf, to stand as my partner and in time of the claim and investment as well.

As I have mention earlier I will make the procedure to this issue to be well know to you,if I am given the opportunity to do so.

Pls attach your direct and full information as you reply to me. I am waiting to hear a good news from you in the next mail,
However, i have to inform you that i live now in a Refugee camp in the west African country of Dakar Senegal,I live in a church run by the United Nations High Commission for refugees and you can as well call me with the Reverend Elijah Moses telephone number +221 76 880 6654 .

When you call tell the Reverend Elijah that you will like to speak with me and he will send for me to come and answer your call.
The Reverend Father Elijah Moses is the man of God in charge of the church inside the Refugee camp.
In my next mail, i will also send you my late father's Statement of account and death Certificate.Thank you i will be waiting to here from you,

Best regard,
Fatu Abureme.

X-Message-Delivery: Vj0xLjE7dXM9MDtsPTA7YT0xO0Q9MTtTQ0w9MQ==

X-Message-Status: n:0

X-SID-PRA: fatu abureme <fatu_abureme@live.fr>

X-SID-Result: Pass

X-AUTH-Result: PASS

X-Message-Info: JGTYoYF78jF0a8LWPukNqejdjZNKFwGW9V2ifKab1kYP6aEl1GnV5yfeH4zeBaHwQZnw5STT1dI5a4MCJqhQLg0kj3Xek6RiTRwH82JIB0k=

Received: from col0-omc2-s1.col0.hotmail.com ([65.55.34.75]) by col0-hmmc2-f14.Col0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);

Fri, 9 Jul 2010 03:00:03 -0700

Received: from COL123-W54 ([65.55.34.71]) by col0-omc2-s1.col0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);

Fri, 9 Jul 2010 02:58:54 -0700

Message-ID: <COL123-W54941C1050F9D94C42E1C8E6B50@phx.gbl>

Return-Path: fatu_abureme@live.fr

Content-Type: multipart/mixed;

boundary="_e0cae2f3-d3cd-4f53-b3e2-d2dba6a2742a_"

X-Originating-IP: [196.207.245.154]

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Tolma Gerba; <tolmagerba@live.fr>

Postby IceFM » Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:18 pm

She contact me Saturday in 24Luv but Profile already removed there.

Hello my Dear ,
How is everything? I know it's all good.
I am excited to read from you today. My dear as I told you in my last mail, my names are Tolma Gerba, an Ivorien in West Africa. Presently I am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal, as a result of the civil war going on in my country. I am a beautiful loving young girl of 24 years, about 5'8" tall. Slim fit, weighing about 61 kg .My father Dr Rufus Gerba was a successful businessman, he deals on Gold and Diamond before the rebels attacked our house one evening and kill him with my mother and my only brother. I’m the only one alive from the family. By the grace of God I made my way to a nearby country where I 'm presently living as a refugee.

My dear , I came in this site to search for love and care which I have not gotten for a very long time since I lost my family members . I here by believe that in time to come you will be my side and I will show you unreserved love and respect through out my time. Dear, I want to know more about you, your real name, and you’re real country, your occupation, your age your hobbies and what you are doing presently.

My hobbies are swimming, dancing, singing, reading, watching movies and
discussing politics. I have attached my pictures. In my next mail I will tell you more about
myself.

I wait your reply with impatience,
Yours in love Tolma Gerba

Received: from SNT106-W2 ([65.55.90.135]) by snt0-omc3-s18.snt0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
X-Originating-IP: [41.208.146.68]

Pool-clients-ADSL-ARC-BAS1
ARCNET
Point E - Tour de l'oeuf Impasse Face Piscine Olympique
SENEGAL

Both Pics already posted April 20th.

Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marisa » Sat Jul 31, 2010 3:15 am

on 4ppl:

I am lillian,I am single, never been married and have no kids.Its really nice to meet you on here.. I am new here as well. I went through your profile and i think i am really interested in knowing more about you. feel free to write me letter in my personal email address lilliansmith36@yahoo.com I hope to hear from you soon. Nicole
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:53 pm

http://www.romancescam.com/blog/blog-bid-6203" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

IP: 212.60.65.174
Subject: I will like to know more about you.
Tel: Not found

Hello Dear .My name is Vivian Adam. I am from serial lone, I am 5.7fttall, I am 24 years old (never married before ) And presently I am residing inthe refugee camp here in Gambia as a result of the civil war that was fought inmy country. My late father (Dr.Josua Adam) was the managing Director of RainbowGold and Diamond Mine Company in (KENEMA) sierra-Leone. Before the rebelsattacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in coldblood. It was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to a nearby country Gambiawhere I am leaving now. I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently. I will tell you more aboutmyself in my next mail. Attached here is my picture. Hoping to hear from yousoonest and thanks so much for the nice and good looking photos you send to me Ilike it.YoursVivian.
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Vivian Adam; <vivianadam23@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Aug 09, 2010 4:48 pm

From RS-Blog.....

http://www.romancescam.com/blog/blog-bid-6203" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Hello Dear Mika.

My name is Vivian Adam. I am from serial lone ,I am 5.7ft tall, I am 24 years old (never married before ) And presently I am residing in the refugee camp here in Gambia as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country. My late father (Dr.Josua Adam) was the managing Director of Rainbow Gold and Diamond Mine Company in (KENEMA) sierra-Leone. Before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood. It was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to a near by country Gambia where I am leaving now. I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes, your hobbies and what you are doing presently. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. Attached here is my picture. Hoping to hear from you soonest

Yours

Vivian.

Pics already posted.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Fatima Abure; <fatima144@live.fr>

Postby IceFM » Fri Aug 13, 2010 5:53 pm

She contact me Monday in DMF but Profile already removed there....

Dearest One

wecome .Please don't angry that this mail came to you when we have not meet before.this mail might come to you as a surprise and the temptation to ignore it as unserious could come into your mind but please consider it a divine wish and accept it with a deep sense of humility I am writing you because i saw your email address at wedsite. when am seaching for partner. i like to have a good relationship with you, and i have a special reason why i decided to contact you. I decided to contact you because of the urgency of my situation here and after get your contact.

How was your day?.when mine was cool over here in Dakar Senegal
My names is fatima , i came from Rwanda here Africa and presently i am residing in the church mission here in dakar as a result of war going on in my country.I am doing nursing in school which i have not finished yet.

My late father was the managing direct of Zogaz oil before the rebels attacked my house one early morning killing my mother and my father. It was only me that is alive now and i managed to make my way to country Senegal where i am leaving now. I would like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently.

I am still single never married i am 23years old am looking for partner lover who will love me for who i am let me explain for your understand about my late father inheritance. if you are not the person i am looking for, with due respect to you delete my email and don't respond to me.

my father is from Rwanda father was former chairman Zogas oil before my Father death he deposited( £9.7 MILLION US DOLLAR )as my next of kin beneficiary I will be very happy to have an intimate relationship with you. And regarding investing the money in your country we will start the plans as soon as the money is in your hands. Let me explain to you in details for your understanding.

The reason I want you to help me get the money out from the africa banking firm is because I can not get it out myself. I am a refugee in this country, the local laws of this country does not allow individual or somebody with refugee status to handle business and financial transaction. The deposit was made by my late father and I am his next of kin/beneficiary but I can not withdraw or access to the deposit because of my refugee status.

However, the management of the banking firm has advise and told me that the only way I could get the deposit out is if I can appoint a foreign PARTNER/TRUSTEE to the deposit, then they will release the deposit to my appointed TRUSTEE on my behalf. This is the reason I am looking for appointing and PARTNER/TRUSTEE to the deposit Bank here here in senegal , so that they can release and transfer the deposit to you on my behalf.

Anyway, let me explain more about the deposit to you and what is required of you. As to how the transfer will be executed, I want to let you know a very important thing about the deposit and how it will be transfered to you safetly. Please read below very well for your understanding. is only your details and send Bank an email here in senegal for confirmmation and possibility to transfer the money to your account withing 72hours without any delay or any problem is Bank to Bank transfer is easy and no problem.this is 100% gurrrantee you are not going to loose red cent or blame yourself of knowing me.

My father said he made the deposit in senegal here becuase of the insecurity situation in my country then, and to ensure that the money will be safe and easier to re-locate to any country where I and whoever I choose as my partner may wish to establish business. According to my father, the banking firm has a secure and safe way by which they use in re-locating vault desposits to their customers anywhere in the world of which he signed a memorandum of understanding with them before he made the deposit. Again if you are not the person i am looking for, with due respect to you delete my email and don't respond to me

I will like you to understand also that during my discussions with the director of the banking firm this morning, I understood the capability of their banking firm to be able to TRANSFER the money to you in your country in safetly with out problems without any risk. This is why your complete details is very important Send your full name phone number house address . IF you wanted to talk to me now told Rev FATHER that FATIMA room 27 Female hostel on +221 764753776

Your lovely fatima

Received: from SNT119-W8 ([65.55.90.135]) by snt0-omc3-s27.snt0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
X-Originating-IP: [41.208.169.182]

BAS3
SONATEL
Mody Ndiaye
SOCIETE NATIONALES DES TELECOMMUNICATIONS
Sonatel
Dakar
Senegal

Pic already posted.

Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marisa » Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:51 am

from 4ppl:

Well i am Mary and i am really new to this internet dating and a friend of mine from UK recommended this site to me so i registered it and i am very new to this site i am do not actually know more about this site and i was going over this site when i saw your profile and it really sparked my interest to get to know more about you and become friends with you get to know more about each other and then see where this is going ton send us to either into marriage of something else and i will be very happy if you can e mail me and send me your pictures or even tell me more about yourself later so please my yahoo id is pamela_love51@yahoo.com i will be waiting to Hear from you Soon Bye and Take Good Care Of yourself and have a nice day and i am really looking Forward to Hear from you Soon .....pamela_love51@yahoo.com
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

Return to “Black Females”