It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:07 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of Miss Alize

African scammers posing as black women.
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: katumi abubakar

Postby Myra » Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:46 pm

pamela_love51@yahoo.com

http://en.netlog.com/pamela_love51" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Mary Lover
30 / Female
Ghana

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Florence Gaasu; <florence1987@ymail.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:36 pm

She contact me Saturday in WD but Profile already removed there.

Please my dear I need your help,

My Dearest
How are you today i hope that everything is fine Thanks for your mail and your eagerness to know me as well. My Name is Florence Gaasu Winfred, from Liberia i am 23years of age, single god- fearing girl, fair in complexion humble and gentle.My parents died of car accident with our 5years old boy Henry, may their gentle ( souls rest in the bosom of the Lord, )

Since the death of my parents things become unbearable to me, facing problems and hardship from my wicked uncle who tried many times to kill me for him to have access to my fathers wealth and properties.But the merciful god have been my rock of safety and protection from this ungodly man. my father in his life time,was a well known successful business man who deals in Gold and Diamond.But right now in order to safe-guide my life from my wicked uncle,He planned to take away all my late father's treasury and properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved Father. Meanwhile I wanted to escape to Europe but He hide away my international passport and other valuable travelling documents. Luckily He did not discover where I kept my father’s File which contains important documents.

So I decided to run to the refegee camp where I am presently seeking asylum under the United Nations High Commission for the Refegee here in nearby country Sènègal. I wish to contact you personally for a long term business relationship and investment assistance in your Country.which is my main purpose of writing to you. I believe that I am not in the wrong side? My father of blessed memory deposited the sum of $3.8M ( Three Million Eight Hundred Thousand US Dollars ) with My Name as the next of kin So i need you as my reliable foreign partner that will assist Me to transfer this fund into your nominated bank account.

I will like you to call me through the pastor,office no: ( +221-77 2401481 ) pastor Barabbas, when you call,tell him that you want to speak with me Florence Gaasu,so that he will send for me in the hostel so i will tell you more about my self. you can call me around 12 GMT

However, I shall forward you with the necessay documents on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for the transfer and investment of the fund.As you will help me in an invsetment, and i will like to complete my studies,in the university, because i want to fulfill my child ambition of becoming a female doctor.This is the reason or why I decided to contact you.Please i will like you to keep it secret and never discuss it with any ungodly person or somebody you didn't trust.Because this is the only inheritance i have from my late parents, I have attached my photo here for you.i will like to see yours if possible.

before I will tell you the procedures on how we are going to recover my late father's fund in the bank,I need to have your information's which i will forward to the bank so that whenever you contacted them as my foreign partner they will reply you immediately.

Your full name..............?
Your nationality...............?
Your full address................?
Your telephone number.............?
Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust I reposed in you.As soon as I see the information then I will give you all the necessary requirement on how to recover my late fathers money as my trusted foreign partner
Yours Faithfully Florence.

Clients-ADSL
Pool-ADSL-Sonatel-Multimedia
Direction technique
Orange Internet Dakar
Sacre Coeur 3
SENEGAL

Pic already posted many times.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marisa » Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:09 am

new incarnation:

Well i am Mary and i am really new to this internet dating and a friend of mine from UK recommended this site to me so i registered it and i am very new to this site i am do not actually know more about this site and i was going over this site when i saw your profile and it really sparked my interest to get to know more about you and become friends with you get to know more about each other and then see where this is going ton send us to either into marriage of something else and i will be very happy if you can e mail me and send me your pictures or even tell me more about yourself later so please my yahoo id is pamela_love51@yahoo.com i will be waiting to Hear from you Soon Bye and Take Good Care Of yourself and have a nice day and i am really looking Forward to Hear from you Soon .....pamela_love51@yahoo.com
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:32 am

http://www.blackplanet.com/NY_michael181/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://www.blackplanet.com/pamela_love5000/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Last Login: Yesterday
Race: Black/African American

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Linda Johnson; <lindajohnson1177@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:50 am

She contact me yesterday in DMF as

lindajohnson1177
- ID: 160498
- 23 y/o female (1986 - November - 15)
- bamjul, Gambia
- English,
- Have no children

Hi dear,

how are you today I hope that every things is OK with you as it is my great pleasure to contact you in having communication with you starting from today, please i wish you will have the desire with me so that we can get to know each other better and see what happened in future.

I will be very happy if you can write me through this mail lindajohnson1177@ya hoo.com for easiest communication and to know all about each other, and also give you my pictures and details about me, i will be waiting to hear from you as i wish you all the best for your day.
your new friend.
lindajohns on1177@yahoo.com
Mi ss. Linda

Hello.

My name is Linda Johnson. I am from Liberia in West Africa, I am 5.7ft tall, I am 24 years old (never married before ) And presently I am residing in the refugee camp here in Gambia as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country

My late father (Dr.Johnson ) was the managing director of Fredcocoa and Associates (Ltd) and he was the personal adviser to the former head of state (Late Dr Robert Guei) before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood.

It was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to a near by country Gambia where I am leaving now.

I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes, your hobbies and what you are doing presently. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. Attached here is my picture. Hoping to hear from you soonest
yours
LINDA

GM-GAMTEL-980612
Gamtel Co
Gambia Telecommunications Company Ltd
Gamtel House
P.O. Box 387
Banjul
GAMBIA

All three Pics already posted
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

gd101
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Charity - charityblay@ymail.com

Postby gd101 » Sun Oct 31, 2010 5:17 am

no IP from this one yet. using same photo as already here. "XXLOVE2G1" from loveandseek.com.

Hello and how are you doing? I hope that everything is okay with you .my name is Charity I am single never married .I am on here looking for a serious relationship I want to meet someone Honest Caring and loving ..I am polite, sympathetic, kind, even-tempered, tender, caring, faithful and passionate. The most important thing in my life is to be happy. My strong points are honesty, reliability, sympathy, ability to love and i don’t cheat. I don’t care about much when it comes to people I only expect one think ( honesty) of that person if you are interested here is my email charityblay@ymail.com well .Thanks hope to hear from you soon.

regards

Charity

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:10 am

yahoo avatar

http://pulse.yahoo.com/_ZN4MA7EQC7MIL3VBYRAXEKFO4Y" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Charity Blay, 32 - Female

sspassport
*SUSPENDED*

Bookmark and Share

Postby sspassport » Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:27 pm

Nicolina Barnor Alphonso <shanti2g7@yahoo.com>
Ghana, Accra
Birth Date: 18-06-1980

http://pulse.yahoo.com/_PP26BMD2DOYKZWD73HKBGPSDMA" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Female - Ghana

ImageAvatar

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:34 pm

http://www.facebook.com/search.php?q=ro ... 1101881323" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Nicolina Barnor Alphonso
pic already posted
Current City: Accra, Ghana
Hometown: Aburi

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:38 pm

http://www.4ppl .com/shanti2g7" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
same pic as in previous post
shanti2g7

http:/ /urbanchat.com/profile.php?user=shanti2g7
pic not on SD

gscully67
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby gscully67 » Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:12 am

Got a new one for this scammer. Goes by the name Gina...a nursing student yahoo i.d. is behonest2me1x@yahoo.com using the photo in the white dress on metrodate.com supposedly from Inverness,Il. i.d. on metrodate is coolladyininverness56

hunter_hunted
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby hunter_hunted » Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:30 am

behonest2me1x@yahoo.com

she is on some dating sites but with the raven riley's pictures http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =1&t=30816" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Ateh Malkuth ve-Geburah ve-Gedulah le-Olam Amen...

hunter_hunted
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby hunter_hunted » Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:45 am

http://www.wayn.com/profiles/GinaEllen77" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Name : Gina Ellen
Nationality : Ghanaian
Last login : 3rd December 2010

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Jessica Konte; <jessicakonte@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Sat Dec 18, 2010 3:40 pm

She contact me yesterday in WD but profile already removed there.

My Dear

How are you over there? As for me, I am fine here in Dakar-Senegal. My name is Miss jessica Konte, from Ivory-Coast, West Africa presently residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar due to the civil war going on in my country.
I am 22 years old young girl. I am single, never married. I was a drop-out at University after the sudden death of my beloved parents.

My late father Dr Clement Konte was a Deputy in government during the regime of late President Robert Guei before the rebels attacked our house one early morning killing my mother and my father. I managed to make my way to nearby country Senegal where i am living now.
I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes, your hobbies and what you are doing presently. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail.

I attach here my picture for you, though i am not all that photogenic, I hope you wouldn’t mind.
I wait to hear from you soonest.
Best regards,
jessica.

Pool-clients-ADSL-SONATEL-BAS3
SONATEL
Direction technique
Orange Internet Dakar
Sacre Coeur 3
SENEGAL

Both pics already posted

hunter_hunted
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Kate Suomah; <katesuomah@yahoo.in>

Postby hunter_hunted » Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:24 pm

Received: from [41.208.167.164]
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2010 14:11:46 +0530 (IST)

Hello Dearest one,

It's very nice to hear from you. I am very glad that she is interested I think we both should be open and sincere heart to know the background and with each other, share their loneliness and love together. I liked your kind letter, he wrote with great enthusiasm and passion is such that, in my opinion, creates a solid foundation for friendship and marriage. I think it's a passion, should develop a relationship. It takes communication, trust, understanding and forgiveness, because they are human. Errors will be misunderstandings,
but if the base is strong enough connection to overcome these barriers. I will talk more about myself.

My name is Keith Soumah (23) single and never married, I am from Sudan in Darfur, in northern Africa, and I am currently residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the crisis, what is happening in my country.
My late father Dr Abakar Soumah was the Director General (Aqsa INDUSTRIAL COMPANY LTD) in the Darfur town SUDAN my country, and was also the personal adviser to our former head of state before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed him with my mom in cold blood.

It's only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to the West African country Senegal, where I now live as a refugee. I would like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes, your hobbies and what you are doing now. I'll tell you more about myself in my next mail.Attached here is my picture. Waiting to hear from you as soon as possible.
Yours forever in love
Miss Kate Soumah

Return to “Black Females”