It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:52 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of Miss Alize

African scammers posing as black women.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Kate Suomah; <katesuomah@yahoo.in>

Postby IceFM » Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:05 pm

She contact me Sunday in WD as

ekate
- 24 y/o female
- from New York, New York, USA
- English,
- seeking a Man from 19 to 29 y/o

Hello Dear
I saw your profile here and become interested; my name is;Kate please send me your email address ( katesuomah@yahoo.in ) to my box now so that i can send you my picture then we will know each other more;
Thanks Kate
katesuomah@yahoo.in

Hello Dearest one,

It's very nice to hear from you. I am very glad that she is interested I think we both should be open and sincere heart to know the background and with each other, share their loneliness and love together. I liked your kind letter, he wrote with great enthusiasm and passion is such that, in my opinion, creates a solid foundation for friendship and marriage. I think it's a passion, should develop a relationship. It takes communication, trust, understanding and forgiveness, because they are human. Errors will be misunderstandings,
but if the base is strong enough connection to overcome these barriers. I will talk more about myself.
My name is Keith Soumah :mrgreen: (23) single and never married, I am from Sudan in Darfur, in northern Africa, and I am currently residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the crisis, what is happening in my country.
My late father Dr Abakar Soumah was the Director General (Aqsa INDUSTRIAL COMPANY LTD) in the Darfur town SUDAN my country, and was also the personal adviser to our former head of state before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed him with my mom in cold blood.

It's only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to the West African country Senegal, where I now live as a refugee. I would like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes, your hobbies and what you are doing now. I'll tell you more about myself in my next mail.Attached here is my picture. Waiting to hear from you as soon as possible.
Yours forever in love
Miss Kate Soumah

SN-SONATEL-20080326
SONATEL Societe Nationale Des Telecommunications Du Senegal
Societe Nationale Des Telecommunications Du Senegal
6 Rue Wagane
Diouf
BP 69 Dakar
Dakar

Pic already posted
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Kate Suomah; <katesuomah@yahoo.in>

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Nicyfaytu Nicyfaytu <nicyfaytu9n@yahoo.com>

Postby Bix » Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:13 pm

Received from 41.82.91.134 SONATEL n/a Senegal

HELLO HONEY I WILL LIKE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT YOU
To: *************************
2 Files View Slideshow Download All
4u30.jpg (6KB); 4u40-1(2)(2).jpg (8KB)
Dearest One,
I am more than happy in your reply.How are you today? l hope fine.Mine is not too fine due to my suffering condition here in Dakar Senegal.My name is Miss nicyfaytu Duncan,i am (24) years old,single and never married,5ft 8 inches tall,55kg weight,black hair and brown eyes,i am from Sudan in West Africa and presently i am residing in a church orphanage home here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago.
I lost my both parents during this deadly political war.That damaged thousands of innocent souls in Sudan.My family was among the first target of the rebels because my late father a successful businessman and also a politician supporting the present government when the problems was about to start.Due to this all the members of my family was murdered in a cold blood and our family house was set blazed.I was Lucky and escaped death because i was in bordering when this deadly incident took place.
It is only myself who is alive now and i managed to make my way to Senegal where i am staying now and never pray or think to step my legs in that bloody country called Sudan.
I would like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently..I will tell you more about myself in my next mail.Attached here is my picture..Hoping to hear from you soonest,
Yours in love forever,
nicyfaytu Duncan.
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

hunter_hunted
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: katumi abubakar

Postby hunter_hunted » Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:34 pm

http://www.datemefree .org/profile.php?ID=171443" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

nicyfaytu
- 23 y/o female
- dakar, Senegal

-----------message-------
Hello
My name is Miss nicy,i saw your profile today and after going through it, i fill more interested to contact you ,i will like you to please send me an email at my email address via (nicyfaytu9n@yahoo. com) for me to send you my pics and to tell you more about me. then from here we can move on.I will be waiting for your reply on my email address above.thanks nicyfaytu .via(nicyfaytu9n@ya hoo.com)
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Ateh Malkuth ve-Geburah ve-Gedulah le-Olam Amen...

duckhunter
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby duckhunter » Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:00 pm

This one's an equal opportunity scammer with low self esteem. She's in love with my female personna who has been nothing but mean to her. :D
Help us keep scammers stupid Post his details here to warn others, then walk away without explanation. Confrontation alerts scammers & makes them change their identities...which makes all your hard work outdated. It messes with their minds if they don't know why you walked away.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Fatima Abure; <fatima1444@live.fr>

Postby IceFM » Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:27 pm

She contact me today in DMF as

lovebabe741
- ID: 172068
- 23 y/o female (1987 - May - 8)
- dakar, Senegal
- English,
- Have no children

Hi! Dear,
I am fatima I want to be a special friend in your life, and would like to know more about you. You'll know more about me as time goes bye, but please let it be something real and not fake. Thanks and God bless you, as I await your response. send me your email contact it will Enable me to send my picture to you privately in your box , Will be glad if you can send me your pictures through the above mentioned addresses.

my Email fatima1444@live.fr

fatima
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hunter_hunted
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby hunter_hunted » Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:52 pm

Received: from [41.214.107.86]
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2011 19:18:23 +0530 (IST)

Dearest One,

I am more than happy in your reply.How are you today? l hope fine.Mine is not too fine due to my suffering condition here in Dakar Senegal.My name is Miss nicyfaytu Duncan,i am (24) years old,single and never married,5ft 8 inches tall,55kg weight,black hair and brown eyes,i am from Sudan in West Africa and presently i am residing in a church orphanage home here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago.

I lost my both parents during this deadly political war.That damaged thousands of innocent souls in Sudan.My family was among the first target of the rebels because my late father a successful businessman and also a politician supporting the present government when the problems was about to start.Due to this all the members of my family was murdered in a cold blood and our family house was set blazed.I was Lucky and escaped death because i was in bordering when this deadly incident took place.

It is only myself who is alive now and i managed to make my way to Senegal where i am staying now and never pray or think to step my legs in that bloody country called Sudan.

I would like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently..I will tell you more about myself in my next mail.Attached here is my picture..Hoping to hear from you soonest,
Yours in love forever,
nicyfaytu Duncan.

picture very known
Ateh Malkuth ve-Geburah ve-Gedulah le-Olam Amen...

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Jennifer; <jennifer6jackson@yahoo.co.uk>

Postby IceFM » Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:18 pm

She contact me today at midnight in WD as

jenney66
- 23 y/o female (1987 April 25)
- from Yonkers, New York, USA
- Ethnicity Asian
- English,
- seeking a Man from 18 to 28 y/o

Hi! I am Miss jennifer:
How are you today and how about your health,hope you are fine and good.Any well after going through your profile in this site ( waydate.com ) i became interested in you.I will like to have you as my good friend whom i will like to share my life experience with.Your sex, age, race nor distance does not matter to me rather what matters most in a relationship is the maturity,truth and honest that exist between friends.So i will like you to contact me back through my private mail address (jennifer6jackson@yahoo.co.uk )So that i can tell you more about my self and send to you my photo.

Yours Sincerely,reply me here (jennifer6jackson@yahoo.co.uk )

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Aburey Faith; <aburey_faith@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:33 pm

She contact me yesterday in WD as

Aburey
- 23 y/o female (1987 November 16)
- from Elma Center, New York, USA
- English, Finnish,
- seeking a Man from 18 to 28 y/o

Hello ,
How are you today ? .

I hope you are fine and all is well with you . I got your contact as i was looking for a good relationship . I am sorry to bother you with my proposal for a relationship with you , but i know that you will grant my request in good faith and understanding .

My name is Miss Faith, i am an honest , sincere and God fearing lady . I would like to know more about you , send me an email to my email address (aburey_faith@yahoo.com) so i can send you more details about me and to send you my pictures . I believe we can move from here . I believe that colour , religion , language , age , country , tribe , distance etc has nothing to do with real friendship , i believe real friendship is all about love , care , trust etc for each other .

I will be waiting for your mail
Cheers ,
Miss Faith.

MY DEAREST ONE.
How are you doing today! hope all is well with you over there in your country,i hope that you are Enjoying the atmosphere of peace and love! I hope this massage will find you in the best of your health,I am happy to contect you by mail today,I really like to have a good relationship with you! I have a special reason why I decided to contact you because of the urgency of my situation here and Like I said my name is Faith Aburey ,I'm from Liberia in Monrovia the capital of my country in west Africa, I'm 24 years old,I'm fair in complexion.I am a medical student, i stop my education last 2years being 2009.
Please I write not only to introduce myself to you, but also. I know that receipt of my communication shall be a great surprise to you considering the fact that we did not know each other or had any negotiations before now.

I think it necessary to introduce myself in details for you and the need for your assistance to claim and invest my inheritance for me! i am a Secretary to my fathers company starting from my school level up till his death.
My late father Dr Dion Chris Aburey. was a successful business man, he was also the Director of (DION INDUSTRY COMPANY LTD) West Africa which is popular in my country. He is also the formal assistance head of state during military Reign. Unfortunately i lost him last 2years September because of the problem he have with his elder brother concerning his company.
His elder brother was assisting him as the manager of his company. you know that this world is full of wicked and evil, my father help him because he is the only blood brother which he have,Due to his wickedness and greediness he plan with high killers and killed my father and pretend that my father was killed by armed Rubber but he don't know that i know his secret.
After some months he plan to kill me as he killed my father, due to my mother was also not alive, she was dead when i was age of 12years,i don't even enjoy my mothers hood, and after that my father was taking very good care of me till his death. so my wicked uncle want to take all the factory and the company alone, but one of his guide review the secret to me and i escape from my country after i received some trait that show me that he want me dead so that he will take all my Fathers Company because i am the only child of my Father. I manage to escape to the nearest country called Senegal which i am living as a refugee right now, here Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by God's grace i will come out here soon.The only person I have now is Rev John Semon who is the pastor of the (Mount Zion Church Of God) here in the camp, he has been very nice to me since I came here but i am not living with him rather i live in the females hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women, i write and reply mails through the office of the reverend.
The Reverend Tel number is (00221-774-748-423) if you call, please tell him that you want to speak with me so that he will send for me in the hostel.Call from 9:00am GMT.please As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.
I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to the death of my parents took place.Please I wish to contact you personally for a long term business relationship and investment assistance in your country.

Please listen to this,i have my late father's Statement of account and his death Certificate here with me which i will send to you latter, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank in European which he used my name as the next of kin, the amount in question is $5.5M (Five Million five Hundred Thousand Dollars). I have wrote to the bank where the money was deposited and they told me that i will have a foreign partner who will assist me because of my refugee status.So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my travelling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you.
I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me. So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.

Remember I am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you.Because I think you are an honest and understanding person.i will soon be with you for more love and caring over there in your base.
My favourite language is English. Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have a lots to tell you.i attach my picture here to show you who i am and i will also be expecting your own picture in your next mail.Have a nice day and think about me.
Awaiting to hear from you soonest
Yours Forever in mind.
Faith Aburey.

SONATELNET
Pool ADSL Sonatel Multimedia
Direction technique
Orange Internet Dakar
Sacre Coeur 3
SENEGAL

sspassport
*SUSPENDED*

Bookmark and Share

Postby sspassport » Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:34 pm

Gladys <koomsontetteh@yahoo.com>
age 30
Accra, Ghana

not picked up by scamdigger

ImageAvatar

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Grace Doma; <gracedoma45@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Sat Apr 30, 2011 4:02 pm

She contact me yesterday and today in DMF as

Grace80a
- ID: 180467
- 30 y/o female (1980 - June - 10)
- Dakar, Senegal
- English,
- Health care
- Have no children

Hi my dear
How are you? It is my pleasure to write you as i am still
new in the net.I am Miss Grace by name from
Somalia.I am emotional and romantic in nature.I am looking
for a very good friend.you can write me at Gracedoma45@yahoo.c om.I am waiting for your mail. Please
get to me so that i can give you my picture and tell you
more about myself.
Grace

Hi my Dear,
It is a pleasure to hear from you. I am Miss Grace Doma by name.Romantic and lively in nature.Humble and caring with sence of humor.I am respectful and playful.I am a girl of 24yrs from Somalia but residing in senegal .I am still single, I am so emotional and i need a very good friend through the internet.I really like to correspond with you cos i am in search of a very good friend.I always like putting God first in anything i am doing.I have the fear of God in me and i also need a friend that fears God. I would like to keep on corresponding with you.please in my next mail i will tell you all about me.Kisses.I miss you.Hoping to hear from you
Grace

SONATEL
Pool pour BAS2
Mody Ndiaye
SOCIETE NATIONALES DES TELECOMMUNICATIONS
Sonatel
Dakar
Senegal

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

fatimawilliam95@yahoo.co.uk

Postby Bix » Wed May 04, 2011 11:31 am

http://www.ownlook.com/fatimababy/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
City:nwe york

Hello
i am miss Fatima by name i see your profile and i have interest to contact you so that will can be good friend if you are interested contact me om fatimawilliam95@yahoo.co.uk for me to send you my pic and to tell you more about me i will be waiting for your reply on my mail address thanks
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Fatima Abure; <fatima79@live.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue May 10, 2011 5:16 pm

Hello dear..

How are you over there in your country ? I believe you are fine and doing well. I hope my email meets you in good health. I am much delighted and privileged to contact you again, After all these time, it takes destiny and courage to remember Good friends like you and at the same time, show gratitude to you despite circumstances that made us separate and disrupted our transaction, which ultimately did not work out as we had projected then. The good news is that I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred with the co-operation of a new partner from Sweden . I use this opportunity to inform you that the transaction finally worked out and I am contacting you to let you know of the success. I will be very busy here in Sweden at this time due to the projects I have at hand with my new partner.

I have left a cheque of 450,000.00 EURO with the Assistance Rev Father in Senegal Dakar for you. I will like you to accept this token with good faith as this is from the bottom of my heart. I have raised and signed an International Cheque bank Draft of 450,000.00 EURO [Four Hundred fifty Thousand Euro only] in your name for your efforts and contribution as it were. I really appreciated your tremendous effort and contribution to start off and make things work to the stage you were unable to continue. If you are less busy you can contact the Assistance Rev Thomas Peter for the cheque i left with him.

His E-mail address is as follow

Email Address:( thomaspk1@yahoo.com )

His Telephone Number ( 00221-762841904 )

Contact him immediately with this message via his email: ( thomaspk1@yahoo.com ) So that he can deliver the cheque to you immediately. I have instructed Assistance Rev Thomas Peter to send the bank draft to you as soon as you contact him without any delay. He is waiting to hear from you so that he can send the cheque to your house / mailing address or office address information as you may direct him.Thanks,

Greetings from
Fatima

sspassport
*SUSPENDED*

Bookmark and Share

Postby sspassport » Wed May 11, 2011 1:45 am

<thomaspk1@yahoo.com>
posted above

http://pulse.yahoo.com/_YJMBDWMTL2Y7UMMYRZERON2OQ4" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Thomas
27 - Male

BrightStar
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Grace80a ---> gracedoma45@yahoo.com

Postby BrightStar » Fri May 13, 2011 10:15 am

ON DMF: Grace80a ---> gracedoma45@yahoo.com
ID: 180467

1s mail;
IP: 41.214.106.219 ---> Dakar, Senegal
ISP: SONATEL
Organization: SONATEL
Proxy: None detected
Type: Unknown
Assignment: Static IP
41.214.106.219 is listed in bl.nszones.com and four other blacklists

+ pic of a red rose....

Grace80a
- 30 y/o female
- Dakar, Senegal
- English, English, English
- Health care
- Have no children
Looking for an age range 24 - 75

Description:
I AM A LIVELY LADY WITH GOOD SENCE OF HUMOR.ROMANTIC AND EMOTIONAL IN NATURE.I AM HUMBLE AND GENTLE.LOVING AND CARING.I AM PLAYFUL AND JOVIAL IN CHARACTER.I LIKE READING NOVELS AND WATCHING FILMS

Ideal match description:
I AM LOOKING FOR A VERY LOVING AND CARING MAN WHO WILL TAKE GOOD CARE OF HIS WIFE.I NEED A MAN THAT IS NOT WAYWARD.AN INTELLIGENT AND EDUCATED MAN

1st letter on DMF

Hi my dear
How are you? It is my pleasure to write you as i am still
new in the net.I am Miss Grace by name from
Somalia.I am emotional and romantic in nature.I am looking
for a very good friend.you can write me at Gracedoma45@yahoo.c om or you can send your email so that i give you my pictures and tell you more about myself.I am waiting for your mail. Please
get to me so that i can give you my picture and tell you
more about myself.
Grace

On GMAIL

Hi my Dear,
It is a pleasure to hear from you. I am Miss Grace Doma by name.Romantic and lively in nature.Humble and caring with sence of humor.I am respectful and playful.I am a girl of 24yrs from Somalia but residing in senegal .I am still single, I am so emotional and i need a very good friend through the internet.I really like to correspond with you cos i am in search of a very good friend.I always like putting God first in anything i am doing.I have the fear of God in me and i also need a friend that fears God. I would like to keep on corresponding with you.please in my next mail i will tell you all about me.Kisses.I

I write to her:

Hello Grace !
Do you want male friends or female friends or both ?

2nd letter:

Hello My Dear ,
Thanks for your responce.Really I am priviledged to be your friend.I believe our friendship will make us know oueselves very well.Relationship is necessary in the life of two opposite people.I got your email on the internet when i was searching for a friend.Intimacy in relationship exists with honesty and trustworthiness.So many people do not value what it means to be friends.Friendship shares burden,it cares and it grows to until it becomes so intimate to the extent nothing can break it.It has been my dream to have a very good friend like you so that we might go from here i believe one day we might meet eachother.I am so emotional in nature and one thing i hate in life is heart break.I keep to my words and i hate wayward life.I like to reserve myself for my man and i like my man to do the same thing for me.I hate lies and cheating. I studied nursing and health care. Friendhip is what cannot be avoided.Relationship is nature and and it is ordained by God that there will be relationship between man and woman.I am very happy to be your friend and i believe we are going to move forward in this our relationship.
I am still single and i am the only child of my parents.My father Maried two wives.I like moving around,watching sports,cooking, driving and i like hanging out with my man.I hate lies and cheat cos i came from a very religious family that has the fear of God.I do not like men that are not contempted with what they have.I am honest and trustworthy.Please could you tell me your likes and dislikes too.I wait for your mail. I miss you and i wait for your mail
Grace

IP: 213.0.89.54
SP: Telefonica de Espana
Organization: TSOLUCIONES, Plataforma de Educacion
Proxy: Confirmed proxy server.
Type: Broadband
Assignment: Static IP
213.0.89.54 is listed in opm.tornevall.org and two other blacklists

Bronco
Senior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Akibatu Awudu

Postby Bronco » Sun May 22, 2011 6:18 pm

Hello again this is Bronco with another one, I meet this one low and behold on Myspace, And after a few chat's she fell deeply in love with me. The E-mail's where generic and the I played along for a bit. I did ask for Her/ His Photo's tho. I made the MISTAKE of sending mine. Well then the money request started to pour in. Sick kid. Mother is Ill. Computer will be shut down, All sort's of thing's Well I made the Mistake of saying that I give my money to my Church,then She/He started to bug me that I was not a real man of my faith. :-o But they were relentless, I shut down my IM for a few day's, and when I started up they popped up, Money. I said NO. She said that " I will make you fall in love with me." Yea fat chance I believe She/He may be on here already, this is just to tell you that they never give. And by the way since they think I am some kind of Priest or something She/He confessed to Scamming a Guy out of $ 8000.00 Buck's Be carefull Bronco, The E-mail is akibatu_awudu@yahoo.com
SGT. SLAUGHTERHOUSE. I HAVE THEM IN MY CROSSHAIR'S.

Return to “Black Females”