It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:03 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Pacco Morin - philomenamorin@yahoo.com

African scammers posing as black women.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Mercy Sambo; <mercysambo636@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:59 pm

Hello My Dearest,

I am more than happy in your reply to my mail How are you today? How was your day, hope fine.. as for me, loneliness have been my friend over here in Dakar Senegal. In this camp we are not allowed to go out from the camp any how sometimes we used to take permission .Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon.l don't have any relatives now whom l can go to all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person l have now is (Rev.Christian James) who is the pastor of the (Christ for all Churches) here in the camp he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the woman's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women.

The Pastor's Phone number and email address is as follows( +221-778682283 )email(revchristjame@yahoo.com) if you call tell him that you want to speak with miss mercy Sambo from Dar fur Sudan ,he will send for me in the hostel. As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year in university before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

Please listen to this,i have my late Father's Deposit certificate and death certificate here with me which i will send to you later,because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a bank which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is $6.800,000.(Six Million Eight Hundred thousand US Dollars).So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account in your country and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you to plan my future.I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me since i come here in the camp.
So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if bad people gets to know about it.
Honey i want to have your full information's such as;
your full name..........................
address...............................
phone number.....................
As soon as i have all this information's i will give you the bank contact where the money was deposited for you to contact them on my behalf for the transfer.

Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i have on you.I like honest and understanding people,truthful and a man of vision,truth and hard working who can invest this money wisely.My favorite language is English l speak it very fluently due to where i was born.Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have a lot to tell you. Have a nice day and think about me.
Awaiting to hear from you.
mercy.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:54 pm

HELLO MY DEAREST ONE,

How do you do today, business and your daily activities, i hope that you are well sounded in good health? if so may thanks be to God almighty. My dear i am so much glad to meet your mail today and but the most important thing is understanding , i so much appreciated the words you wrote to me, it shows that you are a very sincere and trustworthy someone, Now i am ready to have you as my partner and trustee, so i am giving you the contact information's of the bank now,i will like you to contact the bank on my behalf immediately you get this mail and tell them that you are my partner and my trustee, and you want to know the procedure on how to transfer this money to your account, but the most important of all is secret of this. you must have to assure me that you will keep every thing to your self because i don't want to be hurt by any body. i am the only survived person in my family, so i will like you to keep every thing about this transaction to your self , i am giving you all this information
base on love and trust i have in you and please do call me because i will appreciate to hear your voice always , Here is the contact information's of the bank below .
THE CITI BANK INTERNATIONAL PLC,LONDON
Email addresses....
(city.b@london.com)
OR (c.plc_london@consultant.com)
The name of the Chief Operation/transfer Officer
Mr. Kevin Kissinger
phone number....

TELL +447031846860
OR
+447031846593

Fax Number :.... +448447743831

I will like you to contact this bank immediately on how to transfer the 6.8 million dollars deposited by my late father Dr Abakar sambo
................................next of kins Victoria sambo
And account number is...AJ745000001546/CB/91/A.
Dear inform me as soon as you get a reply from the bank and forward there answer to me, Please take good care of your self and put me in your daily prayers, God bless you,
With best love and kiss
Mercy
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:47 pm

:evil:

Hello my love
How are you? I hope great, My love what proof are you talking about? Please for the best of my knowledge i believe that the bank contact is the proof please my love contact the bank and know if they will give you a positive answer or not so please do contact them and ask them about me they will surly reply you is a promise okay?

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Juliet Tendaji, juliettendajii@yahoo.co.uk

Postby Bix » Fri Oct 12, 2012 1:31 pm

netlog.com/juliettendaji802
juliettendaji802
online female - 24 years, New York City, United States
Juliet Tendaji

Nice to meet you
my name is Juliet i saw your profile when I was browsing and searching for a serious relationship i became interested in you. here is my private email address (juliettendajii@yahoo.co.uk)kindly send me an email direct to my private box so that i will send you some of my pictures thanks,
(juliettendajii@yahoo.co.uk)

Image Image Image
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Grace Falli, gracefalli656@yahoo.ie

Postby Bix » Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:17 am

netlog.com/gracefalli2
gracefalli2
female - 24 years, Dakar, Senegal

i love ur profile,
i am
GRACE
please contact me
here in my private
email OK
(gracefalli656@yahoo.ie)
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Bix » Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:06 am

netlog.com/juliettendaji49
juliettendaji49
female - 24 years, New York City, United States

Nice to meet you
my name is Juliet i saw your profile when I was browsing and searching for a serious relationship i became interested in you. here is my private email address (juliettendajii@yahoo.co.uk)kindly send me an email direct to my private box so that i will send you some of my pictures thanks,

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Mercy Murrey, mercy_sambo@live.com

Postby Bix » Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:09 am

netlog.com/Mercysambo44
Mercysambo44
online female - 25 years, New York City, United States

HI dear Mercy i seek for true friendship and partner, so i contact you, please if you don't mind I will like you to respond to my mail mercy_sambo@live.com so I can send you my picture and tell you more about myself, Mercy

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Bix » Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:43 pm

netlog
juliettendaji444
female - 24 years, New York City, United States

Nice to meet you

username_p
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

lillianandjs@yahoo.com

Postby username_p » Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:50 am

"She" contacted me through tagged.com.

Message: (lillianandjs@yahoo.com) Hello dear my name is miss Lillian i saw your profile at http://www.tagged.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; and i become interested in you so i will like you to write me back through this email address [lillianandjs@yahoo.com] so that i will send you more pictures and details about me. thanks and am waiting to hear from you soonest.

Picture might be stolen

Stealth
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Lillian Johnson lillianandjs@yahoo.com

Postby Stealth » Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:27 pm

Lillian Johnson lillianandjs@yahoo.com

Hello My Dearest,
Thanks once again, I am more than happy in your reply to my mail. How was your day? mine was a little bit cool over here in Dakar Senegal. My name is Lillian Johnson I'm (21)years old still single and never married, I am from Liberia in west Africa and presently, I am residing in the orphanage/refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal, as a result of the civil war going on in my country. I was a first year student of law at the university, before the incident that lead me into this situation of living in the camp.

My late father Dr.Robert G.Johnson was the personal adviser to the former head of states, also a successful business man import and exporter of Cocoa during his life time, before the rebels attacked my house one early morning killing my mother and my father. Equally my mother was a senior lecturer at the university before her death, it's only me that is alive now because I am the only child to my parents, and I managed to make my way with the help of UN to near by country Senegal , where I am leaving now.

I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes, as I love cooking, handball, singing,karaoke, reading,etc. I don't like dishonest people. Your hobbies and what you are doing presently. I will tell more about myself in my next mail. Attached here is my picture and I will like to see yours.

Thanks I am hoping to hear from you soonest.
Yours baby girl,
Lillian.
"Scam signs"

ATTN GUESTS!!Telling your mugu that he/she is busted will accomplish absolutely nothing but teaching them how to be better at scamming/victimizing, as well as cause other victims unnecessary duress. Unless this is what you hope to cause, do NOT confront them!

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Kama Sambo; <kamasambosambo@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:05 pm

From yesterday in DMF

kama23
- ID: 225178
- 24 y/o female (1988 - June - 23)
- new york, USA
- English,
- i love you
- Have 6 children

Hello dear.
How are you today i hope you are fine?
My name is kama sambo,i saw your profile today and i love it,i think we can build a good relationship/friend from there. Dear please write me back through my email address so that i can send you my photos and for more discussion (kamasambosambo@yah oo.com)
I am waiting for your reply soon
My dear please contact me with this email (kamasambosambo@yah oo.com)
Regards
ka ma.

Hello dear
I am happy to receive your mail. I am very glad that we became interested in each other I do believe that we both have to be open-hearted and sincere so as to know each other deep down and well, share our loneliness and love together. I enjoyed your nice letter and i really need to builds a strong foundation for friendship, It takes communication,trust, understanding, and forgiveness because we are only human. Mistakes will be made, misunderstandings will occur, but if the foundation is strong enough the relationship will overcome those barriers. so let me tell you more about my self.

My name is Miss Kama Sambo, I am 23years of age, single and never married, i am from Darfur Sudan in northern Africa and presently i am residing in the refugee camp in Dakar Senegal as result of the crisis that is going on in my country Sudan.

My late father Dr Abakar sambo was chairman managing director ( AKSAMBO INDUSTRIAL COMPANY LTD),in DARFUR a city in SUDAN my country, and he was also the personal adviser to our former head of state before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed him with my mother in cold blood. It's only me that is alive now, i managed to make my way to a West African country Senegal where i am living now as a refugee.I would like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently. Attached here is my picture, I will be hoping to hear from you and please send me one of your picture.
Yours lovely one, Miss Kama Samb

Clients-ADSL
Pool-ADSL-IPP-LS2
Sonatel Multimedia
Direction technique
Orange Internet Dakar
Sacre Coeur 3
SENEGAL

Both Pics already posted 100x

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow with a Martini, stirred, not shaken

Bookmark and Share

Re: Pacco Morin - philomenamorin@yahoo.com

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:56 pm

Name used = Favor Sambo

email addy = favorsambo30@yahoo.com

IP Address: 41.83.205.228
Hostname: 41.83.205.228
IP Country: Senegal
IP Country Code: SEN
IP Continent: Africa
IP Region:
IP City:
IP Latitude: 14
IP Longitude: -14
Organization: SONATEL

header =

Received: from [41.83.205.228] by web171206.mail.ir2.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sun, 23 Dec 2012 12:23:48 GMT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo:

email sent =

Hello dear
I am happy to receive your mail. I am very glad that we became interested in each other I do believe that we both have to be open-hearted and sincere so as to know each other deep down and well, share our loneliness and love together. I enjoyed your nice letter and i really need to builds a strong foundation for friendship, It takes communication,trust, understanding, and forgiveness because we are only human. Mistakes will be made, misunderstandings will occur, but if the foundation is strong enough the relationship will overcome those barriers. so let me tell you more about my self.

My name is Miss favor Sambo, I am 23years of age, single and never married, i am from Darfur Sudan in northern Africa and presently i am residing in the refugee camp in Dakar Senegal as result of the crisis that is going on in my country Sudan.

My late father Dr Abakar sambo was chairman managing director ( AKSAMBO INDUSTRIAL COMPANY LTD),in DARFUR a city in SUDAN my country, and he was also the personal adviser to our former head of state before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed him with my mother in cold blood. It's only me that is alive now, i managed to make my way to a West African country Senegal where i am living now as a refugee.I would like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently. Attached here is my picture, I will be hoping to hear from you and please send me one of your picture.
Yours lovely one, Miss favor Sambo Overlay

CB1975 :cool:

:cool: CB1975

“Health is like money, we never have a true idea of its value until we lose it.”
~Josh Billings

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

hamoneyfallll27@yahoo.ie

Postby Bix » Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:35 am

netlog
hamonyfallll974
female - 24 years, Dakar, Senegal

i love ur profile,
i am miss Harmony
please contact me
here in my private
email OK
(hamoneyfallll27@yahoo.ie)

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Re: Pacco Morin - philomenamorin@yahoo.com

Postby minerva » Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:47 pm

favorsambo30@yahoo.com in polishlove

Personal Details
Looking for: Man
Pictures loaded: No Pictures
Albums loaded: No Pictures
Videos loaded: No Videos
About myself: my lovemy lovemy lovemy lovemy lovemy lovemy lovemy lovemy lovemy lovemy lovemy lovemy lovemy lovemy lovemy lovemy lovemy lovemy lovemy lovemy lovemy lovemy love

favor30: hi dear
my name is favor i saw your profily today andi will be more than happy if you ascept me as your newfriend.Please if you ascept. get back to me so that i give you mylovely picture and tell you more about me,(favorsambo30@yahoo.com )
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

MissFlora Armande;missfloraarmada@yahoo.com

Postby jaga » Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:53 pm

IP:196.207.227.197- Decimal:3301958597- Hostname:196.207.227.197-
ISP:Societe Nationale Des Telecommunications Du Senega- Type:Broadband;
Geolocation:Senegal,Dakar,
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2013 04:28:19
ImageImage
Hello dear one, thanks for the answer,
Good point, I am very happy to respond to my offer, I thought about it for a month before taking the same step, and I pray that everything will work out fine between us.
As I said before, my late father, Mr. Romaric Armande from Abidjan, Ivory Coast in West Africa, was a giant business and politics, who was murdered in his room along with my beloved mother and our family house was burned down by the rebels during the last the crisis in my country, fortunately for me I was able to get away from my country Senegal only by special grace of God.
When my father was alive he deposited the sum of $ 4.7 million (4.7 million) in a leading bank which he used my name as the next of kin. Because my condition became unbearable, and contacted the bank for them to release some of the money for me, but clearly told me that my late father deposited the money in the bond comprehensive insurance clause that (1) must attain the age of thirty years, or (2) to provide a foreigner who will help me to transfer and invest the fund in a good business abroad. I tried to explain my reasons to contact them about the fund, but they do not care to know what I'm passing on the death of my parents, everyone advised me to look for a reliable foreigner who will help me move the fund as they can not be contrary to the already laid down the conditions given by my late father and promised cooperation with the person of my choice, if they ever get to the transfer of funds.
My dear, I'm not talking about sending money to me, I believe that I can still manage to until everything is over. I just want to help me transfer this money to your account to it, you can send money for me to start coming to their country. I'll give you contact the bank to save and confirm to them also ..
Please my dear reason with me, if I have to wait for when I'm thirty years means I should wait for about six years old, living in pain since I came to this refugee camp, no good food, poor medical care and freedom of movement, this is terrible . I wish I would find me and tell me your mind in the next mail. If you want to talk to me on the phone, you can call me with your Father, who is in charge of the camp's name is Fr Pius Kalungi, his number is +221771561857} {call any time to tell him that you want to speak with Miss Flora Armande he will send for me in the hostel for women.

I will wait for your reply, have a great day.
I send my pictures with this mail, i will also like to see your pictures in the next mail.

You are honest,
Miss Flora Armande

Return to “Black Females”