It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:00 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Pacco Morin - philomenamorin@yahoo.com

African scammers posing as black women.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Stella Murrey; <stela_19_murrey@yahoo.com.ph>

Postby IceFM » Mon May 27, 2013 3:23 pm

From 24Luv

stelaoo
- Profile ID: 92453
- 25 y/o female (1988 - May - 25)
- new york, USA
- English,
- Have no children

Hello dear
I am miss stella murrey a lonely fine girl ,seeking for your hand in nice
relationship, with handsome someone that knows what is love ,if
you're interested just mail me with this contact email address
( stela_19_murrey@yah oo.com.ph )
so i can send you my beautiful picture and tell you more about myself.
hoping to hear from you soon, i have something very important to tell you
Lots of love . thanks
yours friend stella

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Stella Murrey; <stela_19_murrey@yahoo.com.ph>

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Miss Flora Armande - missfloraarmada@yahoo.com

Postby jaga » Wed May 29, 2013 3:21 pm

:liar: :liar: My dearest,
I was contacted by the Reverend whom i left your check with and he told me that the bank has confirmed that the check was about to expire as you have not been able to claim it, the Reverend have discussed with them and he deposited the check with the bank, they are ready to issue you a Visa Card through their Visa card payment center for you to be able to withdraw your funds in your country or ATM Machine World wide.
You are advised to confirm your personal information's to them to enable them commence with the issuing of the Visa Card to you without delay and do not hesitate to contact them for your funds to avoid them diverting your funds to the Government's account.
Kindly send the below information's to them without delay:

· Your complete names:
· Complete Address:
· Your Telephone numbers:
· Your Occupation:
· Your Age:

However, kindly contact the below person who is in position to issue and release your visa card to you.
Contact Person: Mr. Leo Benjamin,
Director, UBA Bank Visa Card payment Department
TEL: +221-777-642-142
Email: ubaatmvisacarddpt@chef.net

Always keep me posted so that I will know when you receive your funds.
May God almighty guide and protect you and your family.
Yours sincerely,
Miss Flora Armande
ISP:Google/Stany Zjednoczone,California,Mountain View
Date: Wed, 29 May 2013 14:46:55 +0000
To: undisclosed-recipients:;

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

vivianleonard1@hotmail.com

Postby jaga » Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:00 am

Netlog => http://pl.netlog.com/vivianzell19" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
vivianzell19 = woman - 26 years,
About me:
-------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------
Name: vivian Zell
Date of birth: 05/02/1987
Mother Tongue: Polish

:) message: (vivianleonard1@hotmail.com)
Hello my dear my name is Vivian, I am a lovely and caring young girl with a good heart,
I visit your profile and i love what you place in there, it seems that we're going the same direction, I believe in reality of love, let walk it out for our heart desire, so i love a beautifully things but nothing is beautiful unless you found some one whom you will share it with, some with a good health is a dialogue of the issue love with. when posting your reply, reply me direct to my private mail box (vivianleonard1@hotmail.com)
Vivian kiss kiss for you

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Vivian Leonard - vivianleonard1@hotmail.com

Postby jaga » Wed Jun 05, 2013 11:46 am

Dearest one,
How are you today together with your business and your family? I guess that everything is okay with you? Please bear with me as i will really like us to have a good and trust relationship in spite of anything because i have this feeling that you are the right person i have fasted and prayed for. I am more than happy to read your interesting mail reply to me today from the dating site and i believe this relationship will be built on love and trust as i have noticed that you are the kind of man i have fasted and prayed for since all this while, i believe that you are a trustworthy and caring person, that's what makes me to disclose my identity to you.
My name is (Miss Vivian Leonard), 25 years old, but like i said, age does not matter in real relationship, but love and cares matters most, am from Liberia in Monrovia of West Africa and presently i am residing here in the refugee camp Dakar Senegal as a result of the the killing of my family by the rebels last year. Please don't be discouraged for hearing this. I believe deep down inside me that you will never break my heart or let me down in anyway.
I am from the family of late (Dr. Leonard Armah). My father was chairman managing director of (LEONARDO INDUSTRIAL COMPANY LTD LIBERIA), in Monrovia the economy capital of my country, and he was also the personal adviser to the former head of state before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and father in a cold blood. It is only me that is alive now as i was in the school when this incident took place. This Refugee Camp is headed by a Reverend Father, i used his office computer to send you this e-mail but i only enter his office when he is less busy. I was in my second year in Applied Medicine in University of Monrovia before the death of my loved Parents. So i contacted you for a possible assistance.
My step mother was a very wicked woman and she intend to kill me since my father and my real biological mother is dead. Because she planned to take away all my late father's property and some other valuable things from me since the unexpected death of my beloved Parents. Meanwhile I wanted to escape way out of my country because I have seen what she is planning to do to me. I thereby plan to escape to Europe, but she hide my international passport and other valuable traveling documents, then i managed to made my way to nearby country Senegal where i am living now as a refugee. Luckily she did not found where I kept my fathers File which contains some important documents. I managed to escape with the documents which covers my father's deposited money of $3.5M. USD(Three million five hundred thousand US dollars). which he use my name as the next of kin. Meanwhile, I am still residing here as a refugee under the UNITED NATIONS COUNCIL FOR REFUGEES, i am saddled with the problem of securing a trustworthy foreign personality to help me transfer the money from the bank pending my arrival in your country. I will like to see you face to face soon.
Furthermore, on your wish you can contact the bank for confirmation and you can communicate directly with them regarding this fund of my late father which was deposited in their custody. I am giving you this offer as mentioned with every confidence on your acceptance to assist me retrieve the money from the bank and transfer it to your nominated account. I will like to further my studies on my arrive to your country, please try to help me to achieve this goal as i have a desire to become a famous personality in the nearest future.
I will be pleased if you can do this for me. You can reach me through this number (+221-775-872-582) It is a Reverend Fathers phone number, by name Reverend Father Steven Peter When you call, tell him that you want to speak with Vivian Leonard, i am staying in the female hostel. I have already inform him that some one will call me through his phone, so he will send for me from the hostel to come and speak with you. So please do not fail to call me,because I need to hear your voice too.
So on your which to help me out i will like to have your data such as:
(1) Your Full name
(2) Your address
(3) Your Country & city
(4) Telephone & Fax numbers
Immediately i receive this i will put things in action and give you the contact of the bank where my late father deposited the money for you to contact them on how to transfer the money to your nomination account. I attached my photo here for you to know my face and i hope you like me.
Bye and take a good care of yourself and have a nice day.
Yours sincerely
with love Vivian.
:)
ISP: Microsoft Hosting/ Type:Corporate/ United States,Washington,Redmond
Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2013 11:19:11 +0000

ImageImage

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Cynthia Sambo - cynthiasambo13@yahoo.com

Postby jaga » Sun Jun 16, 2013 5:56 pm

:) Greeting from Cynthia
I am pleased to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from London I am currently in the London for my studies here in the London meanwhile, I will not forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring funds that we raised this in some way.
Now you need to contact the Rev-Father who used to be a good father to me when I was in Dakar, Senegal, his name is Rev Father christian James and his email address is as follows (reverendfatherchristianjames@yahoo.co.uk) and his number is (+221772316966)i told him to send a certified bank check of $450.000.00 which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter.I appreciate your efforts at that time very much. so feel free to contact the Rev Father and instruct him where to send you the money.
Please let me know immediately you receive so we can share our joy after all the sufferings at that time. At this point, I'm very busy here because of my studies and I SORM project and the investor has to hand, finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to the Rev Father on your behalf to receive that money. So do not hesitate to contact him and he will send the amount to you without any delay.
and please do not forget to inform me as soon as you received the money.
Take care and God bless you and goodbye for now.
yours friend
Miss Cynthia
Received: from [41.82.16.188] by web172306.mail.ir2.yahoo.com via HTTP; / SENEGAL
Date: Sun, 16 Jun 2013 18:27:17 +0100 (BST)
Subject: A GOOD NEWS MY FRIEND

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Kama Sambo; <kamasambosambo@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri Jun 21, 2013 1:47 pm

:roll:

Greeting from Kama
I am pleased to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from London I am currently in the London for my studies here in the London meanwhile, I will not forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring funds that we raised this in some way.
Now you need to contact the Rev-Father who used to be a good father to me when I was in Dakar, Senegal, his name is Rev Father christian James and his email address is as follows (reverendfatherchristianjames@yahoo.co.uk) and his number is (+221772316966)
i told him to send a certified bank check of $450.000.00 which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter.I appreciate your efforts at that time very much. so feel free to contact the Rev Father and instruct him where to send you the money.
Please let me know immediately you receive so we can share our joy after all the sufferings at that time. At this point, I'm very busy here because of my studies and I SORM project and the investor has to hand, finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to the Rev Father on your behalf to receive that money. So do not hesitate to contact him and he will send the amount to you without any delay.
and please do not forget to inform me as soon as you received the money.
Take care and God bless you and goodbye for now.
yours friend
Miss Kama
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

nancybaby2013@hotmail.com

Postby Bix » Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:45 am

matchdoctor
Nancybaby300
23-year-old Female
Seeking Women: 25 - 99
New York, New York, United States

Hello ,It's my pleasure to write you My name is miss Nancy, not married I view your profile today on this http://www.matchdoctor.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; and i like it, that is why i drop this few lines of words to you for friendship, i will send you more photos If you reply me, here in my private email address nancybaby2013@hotmail.com and also tell you more about myself I'm waiting for your response Nancy

X-Originating-IP: [65.54.190.78]
X-Originating-Email: [nancybaby2013@hotmail.com]

Hello My Dear.
I am very happy responding to your post despite your busy schedules.How was your night over there in your country and I believe that it was a nice night and the atmosphere there in your own country is very nice today? Mine was a bit cold here and i thank God for keeping me until this moment here in Dakar Senegal,My name is Nancy Elimane 23 by age but age does not matter in a real relationship,I am from ivory coast in west Africa,5.9ft tall,fair in complexion,single (never married) and I am currently living here in Dakar as a result of civil war that was fought in my country some years ago.My late father Dr Seydou Elimane Diarra was the personal adviser to the former head of state of Ivory coast before the rebels attacked my house one early morning killing my mother and my father in cold bloody day.It was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to Senegal in the vicinity of the country where I am leaving now as a refugee under the guidance of Rev father and I'm using his computer to send these messages to you,Attached here is my image for you.i will be very happy if you can send me your pictures Love to hear from you as soon as possible. Miss Nancy.
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Pacco Morin - philomenamorin@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:39 pm

Full Name
favour elizabeth
About me
all i need is love and care.
Come from
Albania
Registered
Today, 4:20 am
City, State, Province
indiana
Marital Status
Single
Ethnicity
White/Caucasian
Occupation
student
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual

favourbabb: Nice to meet you. Nice to meet you. my name is favour elizabeth. i have something to share with you if you don't mind. here is my email contact me (favour_elizabeth@yahoo.com) thanks Favou

favour_favour6@o2.pl

IP: 173.14.3.180
Hostname: 173-14-3-180-colorado.hfc.comcastbusiness.net
ISP: Comcast Business Communications
Services: Confirmed proxy server
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Tue Jul 02, 2013 3:06 pm

hit to tanec.cz
V 3:22 9.Leden.2012, uživatel favour řekl...

Těší mě.
mt jméno je pro Elizabeth. Budu rád vědět více, a chci vám poslat e-mail na mou e-mailovou adresu tak tady je můj e-mailovou adresu (favour_elizabeth@yahoo.com), čekám na poštu na můj e-mailovou adresu výše. (Nezapomeňte na dálku nebo barevný dávky nezáleží, ale láska věcech přidělit v životě).
Podpořit

NICE TO MEET YOU.
mt name is favour elizabeth. i will like to know you the more,and i want you to send an email to my email address so Here is my email address ( favour_elizabeth@yahoo.com ) I am waiting for your mail to my email address above.(Remember the distance or color dose not matter but love matters allot in life ).
Favour
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Joy Tendaji,

Postby Bix » Wed Jul 10, 2013 9:24 am

netlog
joytendaji673
female - 24 years, New York City, United States

Hello
my name is Joy, i am well pleased to contact you after going through your profile on this
site while searching for a relationship. i will be very glad to be your friend, please if you wouldn't mind, i will like you to write me back through my email; (joytendaji622@yahoo.com) so that i can give you my pictures and tell you more about my self. age, distance, race and color do not matter, rather what i value most is the understanding and love that will exist between us.
I am looking forward to read from you. Yours new friend joy,
please contact me directly to my private email below (joytendaji622@yahoo.com)
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Foxy
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Khadija; khadijakalou@ymail.com

Postby Foxy » Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:49 pm

Dearest one.
I am more than happy in your urgent reply to my mail. How was your day hope getting on smoothly as for me its a bit cold down here in Dakar Senegal now. My name is Khadija kalou, i am 28years of age from Côte d'Ivoire in west Africa. Am residing in a charity organization home here in Dakar Senegal as a result of war in my country which took away my family.

My late father's name is ( Late Dr Francis Kalou ) he was the an international businessman and the owner of Midwest cocoa company before the rebels kill him together with my mother Mrs Deborah Francis Kalou my late father was also the chairman of timber export company during his time in the office. i was only person that survived in my family and i managed to make my way to near by country Senegal where i now reside,though life has not been fair to me taking away my parents and my little sister who died right in my arm from injuries she sustain through matchet cuts when we where escaping and the pains keep reflecting in my mind but i wouldn't mind to start up a new life with you in your country because of my present condition which has subjected me into a lot of hardship and am very comfortable with your age because at this time of life i need a mature man who can guide me through life and promise to fill the vacuum of love in your life and i promise to love,respect and cherish you all my life and i strongly believe the future will tell i have attached my photo to you i will be earnestly waiting to hear from you my love have a nice day. Your dearest love

Foxy
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Foxy » Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:05 pm

Thanks for your e-mail. One thing I've noticed from your email is that you're an open person and someone who can be trusted too. I appreciate and cherish your friendship and will love to see you face to face.

It's a pity that I will be telling you about all that I have passed through, but my present condition is compelling me to tell you everything about myself in order to make you understand my predicaments and the condition this misfortune has subjected me into.

I am not afraid of letting my family secrets out to you, because my spirit tells me to work with you in full confidence and sincerity because I believe that you will not betray the trust I have in you.

The reason why I came to Senegal was because some unidentified rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my father in cold blood. My late father's name is Late Dr. Kalou he was the an international businessman and the owner of Midwest cocoa company before the rebels kill him together with my mother Mrs Deborah Kalou My late father was also the chairman of timber export company during his time in the office.

The reason why I am contacting you is because I need your help to claim a deposit my Father made in a Deposit Bank, in United Kingdom ( 3.7million dollars ). It is important to inform you that this deposit has my name as the next-of-kin, and I will require your help to get this money released, so that I will come over and meet you for the investment of the money and to start up a new life in modeling which is my heart desire,and i promise to give 15 percent for using your account and 5 percent for any expenses that will occur during the transfer I will provide the contact information of this deposit bank and the full information of this deposit on the receipt of a positive response from you and i will also like you to call me so as i can hear your voice with the reverend father phone who is in charge of the camp just tell him that you will like to speak to me khadija, The Pastors Tel number is ( +221764689959 ) Just feel free to call me through his number i will be earnestly waiting to hear from you.

Let your heart and goodness be guided towards me.

Remain blessed and in good health.
Your dearest love
khadija.

Foxy
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Foxy » Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:22 pm

Hello my love

Good day and more compliment of the season,how is your family,health and work i hope you are doing perfectly great as for me the stress and pain down here is really much on me and i can't wait to be with you and start up a new life mostly seeing my late father money being transfer into your account,honey concerning the passport i lost mine when i was escaping from the civil war in my country and if you want to see me face to face i will like us to see in a webcam but i can not afford it if you can send me money to buy it will be my pleasure and i will really be happy seeing and talking to you on webcam but meanwhile feel free am real and in my next mail i will send you the bank information for you to contact them have a lovely day earnestly waiting to hear from you.

Your dearest love

Khadija

Hello my love

Good day and more compliment of the weekend,how is your work,health and family i hope you are doing great as for me am so happy to hear from you and the promise to help me get my passport to come over to your country and i have told the Reverend father about your plans for me and he gave me this information for you to send the money and that you should it with western union money transfer and send him the payment information.

First name......................Modestus

Last name.........................Nanamu

Country........................Dakar,Senegal

honey have a lovely day earnestly waiting to hear from you and as soon as you send the money let me know so as i can send him the payment information so as he can cash it.

Your dearest love

Khadija

fevercase
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby fevercase » Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:43 am

http://www.fishmeetfish.com/profile/nancybaby" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

nancybaby2013@hotmail.com

nancybabyDate: 2013-08-14 04:59
AMSubject: Hey dear

Hey dear, The glory of friendship is not the out stretched hand, nor the kindly smile. it's the spiritual inspiration that comes to one when he discovers that someone else believes in him or Her and is willing to trust with a companion heart. many people walk in and out of our life,but only true friends leave foot prints in your heart,please check on me through my private ID { nancybaby2013@hotmail.com } so that i will tell you more about myself and also share more pictures with you,just to know whom i am. I will be waiting to hear from you soon,Thanks and God bless.Sincerely yours Nancy.

:liar: :mugu:

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

danicalove583@yahoo.in

Postby Bix » Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:25 am

dateanindian.in/mm_profile.php?user=danicamo12
Sex: Female
City: new york

How are you today and how is life moving over there? i hope fine. My name is Miss Danica, It is my pleasure to view your profile today in this dateanindian.in and after going through your profile I became interested in you...please I will like to know you more better...so I will like you to reply me through my email address so that I can give you my picture for you to know whom I am. Here is my email address (danicalove583@yahoo.in) i believe we can move from here...remember that color or distance does not matter but love matters a lot in life...so I am waiting impatiently to hear from you soonest. Thanks and have a wonderful day from Danica

Return to “Black Females”