It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:32 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Pacco Morin - philomenamorin@yahoo.com

African scammers posing as black women.
jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Joyce Abraham <joyces1989@hotmail.com>

Postby jaga » Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:56 pm

MICROSOFT

My dearest,
How are you today? I hope all is well with you? True friendship is consist of sharing of ideas and showing true love without cheats, lies and betray. my Name is, Joyce Tony Abraham, A medical student. I am a citizen of Sudan in northern Africa the only daughter and the only child of late Mr. Tony Abraham, I am 25 years old girl Single never, my late father Dr. Tony Abraham who was the manager with CNPC oil company at the Khartoum refinery in my home country Sudan, he was killed along side with my beloved mother and our family house burnt down by the rebels during the last crisis in my country Sudan.

This the reason while i came to Dakar Senegal. l am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal and I am really desperate to come out from this refugee camp to start a normal life once again, I have suffered a lot since i came into this orphanage home, Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon.

I don't have any relatives now whom i can go to all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war, the only person i have now is ( Rev. Pastor John ) He is the person in charge of the orphanage here in the camp. I am using his office computer to write you this message. He has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am living in refugee camp hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women.

You can call me with the Rev Pastor Tel number here (+221-778-801-988) if you call tell him that you want to speak with me, he will send for me in the hostel to come and answer your call. I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation.

I will like to disclose little more about myself to you and I plead with you to keep it to yourself alone until everything is properly arranged and executed, then i will come over to join you in your country, I have the sum of €1.7 Million Euros ( One Million Seven Hundred Thousand Euro's) as an inheritance fund from my late father presently in a bank here which i will like to invest in your country with your help and assistant.

I really need your sincere assistance towards about my freedom and i am suggesting if it is possible for you to travel down here in Senegal for us to do this transfer face to face? or you can help me to come over with all the documents backing up this transaction as well as to do the transfer together when i come over.

I will be very glad to see you here in Senegal and i promise to welcome you with the name of God almighty, i would love to see you as soon as possible so that we can do the transfer of the total money to your account and we will go back to your country as well to plan our future live
I meet the bank manger several times and he told me that they can not release the money to me, unless I provide to the a trustee who will invest the money for me, he said that is the agreement between the bank and my late father or when i get married. My late father deposited this funds with my name as the next of kin. i am going to give you all the details/contact because i want the money to be transferred into your bank account as my legal trustee so that i will come out from here and have access to my fund.

I hope you will not betray the trust I have on you? Because this money is my only hope in life, you will also help me to relocate over to your country to continue my education while you will invest the money for me in any good Business of your choice there in your country, I will compensate you with 30% for your kind assistance, while you will invest 70% in any business of your choice.

You will be taking care of me from the profit you make from the business which you will use to sponsor me to the university, I can assure you there is No Risk involve, the money is an inheritance from my late father I also secured the deposit document of the money with me, when I receive your mail, I will forward to you the full Details of the Bank, please try to keep this matter as a top secret between you and me till the funds is transferred into your bank account in your country. I attached some of my photos here for you I hope you will like it i will try to send you more pictures in my nest reply. Please send to me your picture and full details about you in your next email.

1) Your full name.
2)your phone
3)Your address
4) Your marital status and your occupation.

I will give you bank details in my next mail after receiving your acceptance mail to help me. please call me i will be happy to speak with you OK, i am wishing you a nice and lovely day with hugs and kiss!!waiting to read from you soon
yours Sincerely,
Joyce

Joyce Abraham <joyces1989@hotmail.com>

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

jenniferzinger@ymail.com

Postby jaga » Fri Jun 13, 2014 10:57 pm

Jennifer - Girl, 24
Caras-Severin - New York
Date of birth: 08/23/1990
Sign of the Zodiac: Virgo

Hello my name is Jennifer zinger i saw your profile today at www.likeu.ro
and like it can you contact me back at my private email (jenniferzinger@ymail.com)
to have my photo and my details. am waiting for your mail
thanks

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

bassimababydouglas@yahoo.com

Postby jaga » Wed Jun 18, 2014 3:55 am

Mates.pl / Basyma
Hello! My name Basyma!
Sex woman
Age 26 years
city ​​of Szczecin
Height 165-169
Hair color Black
Eye Colour: Green
Zodiac sign Aries
Relationship status Lonely

About me
hello My name is Miss Basyma, you can write to me
here in my private e-mail address (bassimababydouglas@yahoo.com)

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Naomi kabashi <naomikabashi2@live.com>

Postby jaga » Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:43 pm

From profile - NAOMI
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 82#p358572" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Hello Dearest in Heart
I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred to a Swiss Account with the cooperation of a new partner from Paraguay who is an international businessman .
Presently I'm in Paraguay for investment projects with my own share of the total sum. Meanwhile , I did not forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how
Now contact my Reverend David Samuel , his contact is

Name: reverend pastor David Samuel
Email:.... reverendsamuel@hotmail.com
Tel:........ 00221776190013

Ask him to send you the total of $300,000.00 (Three Hundred Thousand US Dollars) that I kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempt to assist me in this matter . I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. So feel free and get in touched with my Reverend David Samuel and instruct him where to send the amount to you
Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the sufferings at that time.
At the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects, which the new partner and I are having at hand.
Finally, remember that I had forwarded instructions to my Reverend on your behalf for you to receive that money, so feel free to get in touch with Rev. David Samuel and he will send the amount to you without any delay.
Best Regards,
Miss Naomi

MICROSOFT

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

patridauada@hotmail.com

Postby jaga » Sat Oct 25, 2014 5:39 pm

pl.community/
patri66

Hello Dear, Compliments to you and i hope you are doing great. Can we be friends?
I will tell you more about me,and my pictures when i get a reply from you OK.
Best Regards
Miss. patricia dauada

Please if you are serious reply in my private e-mail Box (patridauada@hotmail.com)

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

patridauada@hotmail.com

Postby jaga » Sat Oct 25, 2014 5:45 pm

freshmeet/
patty56 - female

Hello Dear, Compliments to you and i hope you are doing great. Can we be friends?
I will tell you more about me,and my pictures when i get a reply from you OK.
Best Regards
Miss. patricia dauada

Please if you are serious reply in my private
e-mail Box (patridauada@hotmail.com)

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

patridauada@hotmail.com

Postby jaga » Sat Oct 25, 2014 5:53 pm

romlove / pattry
Name: patricia
City: dakar
Type: single
Looking for a: man
Relations:Relationship
Description: Am a good looking girl who loves to be loved

Hello Dear, Compliments to you and i hope you are doing great.
Can we be friends? I will tell you more about me,and my pictures
when i get a reply from you OK.
Best Regards
Miss. patricia dauada

Please if you are serious reply in my private
e-mail Box (patridauada@hotmail.com)

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Junita Sankoh, sankoh.junita@yahoo.com

Postby Igulinka » Sun Nov 16, 2014 3:14 pm

Name: yılmaz Demirtaş
Full Ghanaian scammer profile here: http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =4&t=83424" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Picture in the forum.
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Vera Karume, immaculaterjames@live.com

Postby jaga » Mon Dec 08, 2014 8:20 pm

MDF / immaculaterj
vera karume
26 year old, woman from Gambia, The

Hello how are you doing? am immaculater by name i will like you to contact me with thIs email address (immaculaterjames@live.com) so that we get to know each other very well and for me to give you picture
thank immaculaterjames@live.com

pic / 504 Gateway Time-out /

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Vera Karume, immaculaterjames@live.com

Postby jaga » Mon Dec 08, 2014 8:37 pm

MDF / veravbaby00
vera karume
26 year old, woman from Gambia, The

Hi pls email me here (immaculaterjames@live.com) I saw your profile and decided to contact you in good faith. my name is immaculater, i work as an Army with United Nations, I´m from Florida in the United States. I believe we are in a small world, and if we can be friends, then one day we may have the opportunity to meet and know ourselves more. Good friends mean a lot to me and I trust you will be one. i have the feelings to shear my private details to you with hope that you will keep them safe,and i know that it will be for the bennefit of both of us, as you know that site is not safe for privacy so i decide that you contact me trough my personal email address (immaculaterjames@live.com) or you can send me your email address here You can contact me through my private email so that i will send you my pictures because I did not stay in place at a time:
immaculaterjames@live.com pls try to reply with your email address even if you don´t have
yahoo send me gmail or any other, it will help me for easy communication, have a nice day

:mrgreen: pic in the link above

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

peacebenson23@live.com

Postby Bix » Fri Dec 19, 2014 6:52 am

waplog
peacebaby22
Female , 44
Lives in Senegal, DAKAR

pls contact me at peacebenson23@live. com
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Brent Destiny, brentdestiny345@yahoo.com

Postby jaga » Sun Jan 11, 2015 9:40 pm

met4love /
brentdestiny123
Last Login 9 days ago
26 years old ,Female
Location Senegal

Hello dearhow are you doing today! am Brent by name single searchingfor a life partner i come across your profile here brentdestiny345@yahoo.com and become interested in you if you don't mind u can mailme back
for more communication i will be waiting thanks

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Carine Falli, carine_falli@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Mon Mar 16, 2015 1:09 pm

.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6025073829
Carine F, 22 Grand Dakar, Senegal

Hello My Name is Carine Falli i saw your profile today on tagged.com and i like your pictures please i will like to be your friend so contact me direct to my mail box so that i will send you more of my pictures and then tell you more about myself(carine_falli@yahoo.com)
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Joy; <joytony80@rocketmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Sun May 24, 2015 1:22 pm

joyces

Sexuality: Heterosexual
Looking for: Friendship
State, City: Khartoum
Marital status: Single
Children: I don't have children
Religion: Christian
Education: Still studying
Ethnicity: Black / African descent

Personal Description:

I have a good heart, I am a romantic woman, loyal, sincere woman. My personality is quiet, stable, introspective, calm, honest. My dream to have a loving family. I am willing to travel across any sea to find true love. I need to belong to one man in the deep blue sea of love I am loving and caring.

23.27.44.37 ..... from the Bad IP-List here

EGIHosting

...... in Zorpia

^^

joycesy
27, Columbus, Ohio, United States
Looking for anything with a man
aged 25‑80, in Grenada.
Single
I am Friendly

I have a good heart, I am a romantic woman, loyal, sincere woman. My personality is quiet, stable, introspective, calm, honest. My dream to have a loving family. I am willing to travel across any sea to find true love. I need to belong to one man in the deep blue sea of love I am loving and caring.
Personal Details

Sexual Orientation Straight
Ethnicity Other
Height and Weight 3'0" 80lbs
Body Type Average
Eye Color Brown
Language Einglish
Currently Living With Alone
Religion Christian
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Joy; <joyceslove22@hotmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon May 25, 2015 2:05 pm

...... writes

Hello lovely,Its not been long i came here..Am an African dark-skin girl here looking for someone to be in serious relationship with so that we get to know more about each other and see the best far we can go from here..love your picture as you looking very gentle in that suit of yours.. and hoping to hear from you soon

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi
I will like to be your friend please contact me I will tell you more about me and send my pictures to you as soon as you reply to my email. (joyceslove22@hotmail.com) so that we can know each other, see u letter
Joyce.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Return to “Black Females”