It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:41 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Pacco Morin - philomenamorin@yahoo.com

African scammers posing as black women.
Angel17
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Angel17 » Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:36 pm

I want to learn a few languages and registered by livemocha. The moment I login for the first time, got a message from this "thing". The advantage victims from scams have, is that we learned to "smell" them before they come in. I made up an e-mail address and gave it to her. Here all details:

To: me
Sent Date: Apr 14, 2009, 11:55 am
Subject: philomenamorin@yahoo.com
My name is morin i saw your profile today and became intrested in you,i
will also like to know you the more,and i want you to send an email to my email
address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom i am.
Here is my email address (philomenamorin@yahoo.com)I believe we can move
from
here!
I am waiting for your mail to my email address above
I love you
Miss morin

To: maldalmin

Sent Date: Apr 17, 2009, 12:28 pm
Subject: Re: philomenamorin@yahoo.com
Message: Hi Morin! Sorry I was very busy lately. here is my email xxxxx1712@yahoo.es. See you soon.

Re:I WILL LIKE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT YOU.
Pacco Morin <philomenamorin@yahoo.com>

Para:xxxxxxxxx

My dearest
How are you today? i am very happy you responded to the email i sent to you in your address at the site. I am Miss Philomena Morin Pacco a 24years girl ft5.7. wt 59 i am the only daughter of Late Dr. Didier Pacco from Ivory Coast in west Africa, who died during the war in my country last two years (2007). My father was the personal adviser to our former head of state.

He is the owner of Pacco Cocoa industry (LTD) and personal assistant to our country president on political matters, Before he was assassinated alongside with my mother on a cold blood one morning But by the grace of God i managed to escape for my dear life and ran into a neighbouring country,(Dakar) the capital of (Senegal) here in West Africa and i am residing here now as a refugee.

Meanwhile,I am writing to you now in a Reverends computer and will like to know you the more before we move forward from here!.

I will like to know what you do for a living,remember that you caught my attention in that site that was why i wrote you at the first time. Here is some of my pictures i came here with,i will show you more of me when i know you. My likes are sincerity and honesty and my dislikes are lying and fake life and selfishness. I want to know your real name? your country and how old are you.

Awaiting for your reply soonest!
from my heart,
Morin

HER IP ADDRESS

67.195.15.136 United States (Sunnyvale)*
Whois
Google
DNSStuff
Urgentmessage.org

41.208.166.208 Senegal*
Whois
Google
DNSStuff
Urgentmessage.org

* The last IP listed is usually the originating IP address
Here is the text you submitted, with the IP addresses highlighted:
From Pacco Morin Fri Apr 17 07:10:30 2009
Return-Path:
Authentication-Results: mta418.mail.re4.yahoo.com from=yahoo.com; domainkeys=pass (ok); from=yahoo.com; dkim=pass (ok)
Received: from [41.208.166.208] by web111202.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 17 Apr 2009 07:10:30 PDT
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2009 07:10:30 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re:I WILL LIKE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT YOU.
To: xxxxxxxxxxxxMIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-326608366-1239977430=:16360"
Content-Length: 24857

Now I have enough proof to report abuse by livemocha. It looks like they are everywhere, even at non dating places. In 3 days since my register there, 2 scammers... :thinking: I will report the other one as soon as I get his IP.

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

wayne

Bookmark and Share

Postby wayne » Fri Apr 17, 2009 11:57 pm

Refugee camp scammer. We can move this one to here.

hunter_hunted
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Rachel Dickson <racheldickson01@yahoo.com>

Postby hunter_hunted » Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:40 am

Received: from [41.214.113.13] dakar, senegal
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2010 00:59:02 -0800 (PST)

Hello Dearest,
How are you over today and how about your health? I hope you are doing fine and good.My name is Miss Rachel Fred Sanka (23) years old single girl and never married before,am from Republic of Liberia In West Africa I am the only child of late Dr.Fred Sanka.But presently i am living in here in Dakar Senegal Due to some circumstance beyond my control.

My late father was the managing director of a gold and diamond mining company in Monrovia-Liberia, Unfortunately he was wickedly poisoned to death by his business associate on one of their outings to discuss a business deal in oversea.

My mother is No-more and It is only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to a near by country called Senegal, where am living now at list to secure my life first.Because my step mother is after my life because of the treasures and property that my late father left for me and she has no child for my father now she want to kill me and take all what belongs to me that is why i ran away to Dakar Senegal where i am presently living in a refugee camp for the safety of my lif

I will be very happy to hear your sweet voice so in my next e-mail i will try to send you a telephone number through which you can call me any time you want to speak with me and i will tell you more and very important thing about myself in my next mail.

So I would like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes, your hobbies and what you are doing presently. And as i said I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. Attach here is my personal pictures, though I am not all that photogenic, I hope you would like me the way i am and please remember that age, distance, color or religion does not matter in a relationship rather what matters is the true love which i promise to give to you....
I wait patiently to hear from you soonest.
With Lots Love and kisses.
Rachel

Ateh Malkuth ve-Geburah ve-Gedulah le-Olam Amen...

hunter_hunted
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Rachel Dickson <racheldickson01@yahoo.com>

Postby hunter_hunted » Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:22 pm

Hello My Dearest.

I thank you very much for writing back to me and how are you doing over there. I wish to meet you one day in your country. Well I am writing to you now with sincerity and truth since we have not yet met before. But I am asking for your assistance and I will be so glad if you can lead me to the right channel with your assistance to my situation now.

And I want to make myself well known to you; I will like to use this opportunity to introduce myself to you once again. I am Miss Rachel Fred Sanka (23) years old girl from Republic of Liberia. And

I know that this proposal might be a little surprise to you but please do consider it. My (late) father Dr.Fred Sanka.Was the managing director of a gold and diamond mining company in my country Liberia in West Africa, but he was wickedly poisoned to death by his business associate on one of their business meeting in overseas.

However after my Father death my step mother collected all my late father houses and money and enjoy with her family because she has no child. She tries many occasions to kill me before I managed to escape with a very important document of (US$3.7m) Three Million Seven Hundred Thousand U.S Dollars. Which my late father deposited in one of the leading bank in London which I am the next of kin to this deposit.

Meanwhile I am saddled with the problem of securing a trust worthy person who can help me without betrayers and transfer this money into his position and assist me out so that i can come out from this refugee camp at list to start a better life.

The bank said to me that I should look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf as my trustee and have the money transferred into his account with my approval since with my status as a refugee they will not release the money directly to me.

Furthermore, I will send the bank contact information to you as soon as I receive a positive response from you, and remember I am giving you all this information due to the trust I deposed on you and I like honest and understanding person, faithful and truth and a person of vision.

Here is telephone number ( +221 777 44 77 08 ) of the Rev father Johnson who is in charge of our prayer and church here in the camp and you can call me any time through the number above ok, and please send me your reply immediately you receive this letter.

Please my darling promise me that you will keep all this transaction Secret and Confidential and I promise to bring happiness and joy to your home.

Hoping to read from you soonest and please do call me ok.
Sincerely Yours,
Rachel

Sloane Ranger
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Vivian Tonia - viviantonia48@yahoo.in

Postby Sloane Ranger » Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:22 pm

http://www.saymehi .com/profile.php?ID=37187
More business from Senegal :

* toniababy4u
* 25 y/o female
* dakar, Senegal

NICE TO MEET YOU (viviantonia48@yaho o.in)
My name is Miss vivian Dion Tonia I saw your profile today at(http://www.saymehi .com) and came to be interested in you, I would also like to know you more, and I want you to send an email to my email address is my address.Here e-mail (viviantonia48@yaho o.in)I am waiting for your e-mail to my e-mail. (Remember the distance or color does not matter but love matters a lot in life). Feel free to contact me with my e-mail. (viviantonia48@yaho o.in)NICE TO MEET YOU

Re: I WISH TO KNOW MORE ABOUT YOU.
Wednesday, 14 April, 2010 9:23
From Vivian Tonia Wed Apr 14 09:23:32 2010
X-Apparently-To: via 212.82.110.162; Wed, 14 Apr 2010 02:23:34 -0700
Return-Path: <viviantonia48@yahoo.in>

Received: from [41.208.163.137] by web95606.mail.in.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 14 Apr 2010 14:53:32 IST

Vivian Tonia <viviantonia48@yahoo.in>
View contact details
Subject: Re: I WISH TO KNOW MORE ABOUT YOU.

My Dear,
Hope you are fine.thanks for the reply,happy birthday to you,i wish long life and prosperity may th good God protect you amen.We are only allowed to freedom around the compound only twice a week, Its just like one staying in the prison, I do not have any other person but i believe that with you, i will live again.

The only person i have now is Rev.Andrew Peters whom is the Minister in charge of the orphanage Mission in this camp.(Home du Sanctuary believers). He has been very nice to me since I came here I live in the female apartment of dilapidated hostel, Rev's e-mail ID is (rev1_andrewpeters@yahoo.co.uk) Phone (+221-76-69-59-778) It is the phone number that you can use to contact me with because here we don't have access to freedom of any kind.

As a refugee here I don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.I want to go back to my studies because I only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

Please listen to this,I have my late father's deposit certificate and death certificate here with me which I will send to you later, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank in London which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is $5.3m. (five Million three hundred thousand dollars) So I will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it i can travel to your country and live with you.

I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that know about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me. So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for I am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.

Remember I am giving you all this information due to the trust I deposed on you. I like honest, understanding and God fearing person, truthful and a person of vision,and hardworking.

My Favorite language is English but our language is French but I speak English very fluently because both my father and mother studied in Europe. Meanwhile I will like you to call me like I said i have a lot to tell you ok.

Dearest i will also like you to send your information to me so that i will use it to introduce you to the bank as my foreign partner.Send the following to me.

1, your full names
2, your telephone number with the country code.
3, your address and country.
Have a nice day and think about me.

waiting to hear from you soonest
Thanks Yours
Vivian
Duplicate pics Deleted AN

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Balineda Boma; <balineda_kate21@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:28 pm

She contact me today just now in 24Luv as

balineda
- Profile ID: 84430
- 21 y/o female (1988 - November - 20)
- maryland, Liberia :thinking:
- English,
- Have no children

Hello dear,
My name is Balineda Boma.
My hobbies are reading, music, watching of movies and playing of basketball.I was impressed when i saw your profile and will like to discuss important matter with you and as well as establish a long lasting relationship with you. In addition, please kindly contact me direct with my e-mail address: balineda_kate21@yah oo.com so that i can be able to send you my photo and to tell you more about me and please do not look at age because age is just a number all you will be thinking of is love and trust because i believe in love not age.
Waiting to hear from you soonest.
With love.
Miss Balineda.

Hello dear,
I am writing to you with due respect and equally with hateful of tears and sorrows since we have not known or met ourselves previously. Please, i mean no harm to you only that i am in a desperate situation and need urgent help. After going through this mail, it will be your decision, whether to help me or to leave me to my faith, but whatever you decide, bear in mind, i am in trouble and need your help.

I am asking for your assistance after i have gone through a profile that speaks good of you. I will be so glad if you can allow and lead me to the right channel towards your assistance to my situation. I will make my proposal well known if i am given the opportunity. I would like to use this opportunity to introduce myself to you.

Anyway, i am Balineda Boma, 21 years old girl, the only daughter of Dr.William Boma, my father is now late, he died during the last crisis in my country(Liberia)West Africa. I lost my entire family during the crisis in my country, i was lucky to be in burden school when the crisis started. My father was one of the high officers standing against the leadership of formal president, Charles Taylor who is now in exile after many innocent souls were killed, My father was unlucky to be among those that were killed by the rebel.

The main reason why i am contacting you now is to seek for your assistance in the area of my future investment and also for a help hand over of some huge amount of money in my possession. This money $6,000,000:00 (Six million usa dollars) was deposited some years ago by my father, he made me the sole beneficiary. Please, i am now asking you to stand on my behalf to make this claim to stand as my partner oversea and in time of the investment as well.

As i have mention earlier i will make the procedure to this issue to be well known to you if you give me the opportunity to do so.
Please attach your direct contact information as you reply to me.
Thanks and remain bless.
Miss Balineda.

Clients-ADSL
Pool-ADSL-Sonatel-Multimedia
Sonatel Multimedia
Direction technique
Orange Internet Dakar
Sacre Coeur 3
SENEGAL

Pic 2 already posted.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Pacco Morin - philomenamorin@yahoo.com

Postby IceFM » Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:06 pm

Also in DAI as

AMELDABBY--Profile-ID 18162

I am a 25 year old woman from kassala, kassala, Sudan
I am Single seeking Men 25 - 100 for Friends, Dating, Relationships
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Stella Jamal; <stella_jemil20@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Nov 09, 2010 11:48 am

She contact me Friday in DMF as

stellalove
- ID: 163126
- 23 y/o female (1987 - July - 14)
- dakar, Liberia
- English,
- Student
- Have no children

Hello My Dearest,

My name is Miss Stella Jamal, As I whisper my prayer tonight and went into search for a nice friend in () I came across your contact,My mind and my heart told me to contact you for friendship, A friend who truly understand his or her friend and share their feelings together. please kindly accept my request, I believe that distance can never be a barrier but let’s love connect us because love is a bridge that connected far distance to be close to each other,contact me on my private;(stella_jem il20@yahoo.com )I will send my pictures to you immediately i receive your reply
yours In Love,
Miss Stella

My Dear One,
How are you today? l hope fine.Mine is not too good due to my suffering condition here in Dakar Senegal.My name is Miss Stella Jamal, I am (24) years old, single and never married, 5ft 8 inches Tall, 55kg weight, black hair and brown eyes,l am from Liberia in West Africa and presently l am residing in a church Orphanage home here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago.

I lost my both Parents during this deadly Political War.That Damaged Thousands of innocent Souls in Liberia.My family was among the first target of the rebels because my Late father a Successful business and also a politician supporting the Present Government when the problems was about to start.Due to this all the members of my family was Murdered in a cold Blood and our family house was set blazed.I was Lucky and escaped death because i was in bordering when this deadly incident took place.
It is only myself who is alive now and l managed to make my way to a nearby country Senegal where l am staying now and never pray or think to step my legs in that bloody country called Liberia. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. Attached here is my picture.
Hoping to hear from you soonest.
Yours Forever

Miss Stella Jamal

Clients-ADSL
Pool-ADSL-Sonatel-Multimedia
Direction technique
Orange Internet Dakar
Sacre Coeur 3
SENEGAL

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Stella Jamal; <stella_jemil20@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:27 pm

Dearest Love,

How are you today?hope you are fine over there in your country.
Am happy to read from you, any way i feel like telling you every thing about me. But you must promise not to disclose this please because this is my full life story with trust.
I appreciate your mail. My Dear As I told You on my last mail that i lost my family in the war that broke out in my country My day is very boring over here in Dakar Senegal. I am staying in (Living Spring Christian Church)in this orphanage Camp we find it hard to go out because we are not allowed to do so, its just like one staying in the prison and l hope by God's grace l will come out here soon. I don't have any relatives now that i can go to, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is Rev. Daniel Adams,He do come to pray for he has been very nice to me since I came here but I am not living with him rather I am living in the women's hostel. because the refugee Camp have two hostels one for men the other for women. his is the Daniel Adams Phone number (+221-776 625 135)so If you call tell him that you want to speak with miss Stella Jamal he will send for me in the hostel.

In the refugee Camp here i don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country. I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to being in this situation now took place. Honey, please l would like you to know that l have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which l will like to send to you to assist me, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank in Europe which he used my name as the next of kin. The amount in question is $ 6.8( Six Million Eight Hundred Thousand US Dollars)

So l will like you to assist me transfer this money to your account and from it you will send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you. I can't withdraw the money my self due to my Camp statues here in this country which does not permit me to do, rather the money can not be transferred in Senegal where i am in Camp statues. I want you to send me your contact information's such as

Your Names ............
Age .......................
Address ................
Telephone .............
Your Resident Country ................

I have got in touch with the bank and made them to know about my plans to withdraw this money, l also got them aware of the death of my father and they have acknowledged it with all their confirmation and verifications. However, they advise me to get in touch with a very responsible person who will stand on my behalf and my trustee as regards to this money since l am presently of Camp status over here and wouldn't be permitted to handle this amount of money, they also let me know about the bond which they signed with my father that the money will be handled to me in bulk amount which means that l should decide on if l should continue with the bank or not.

I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that know about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me. So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for I am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it. Remember I am giving you all this information due to the trust I deposed on you. I like honest, understanding and God fearing person, truthful and a man of vision,and hardworking.

My Favorite language is English. Meanwhile I will like you to call me like I said i have a lot to tell you. Have a nice day and think about me.

Thanks Yours in love
Stella

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Zulia Adulu; <zuliaadulu@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:01 pm

She contact me Tuesday in WDF but profile already removed there.

Good day my dearest one,
I want to thank you for your reply to my mail although we have not known each other before, i am very happy seeing your reply, how are you doing today, hope your doing good. I am alright only that life has not been easy for me, moreover my name is Miss Zulia Adulu, i am from Sudan by Nationality, my late parents are Dr. and Mrs Adum Adulu. My father Dr. Adum Adulu,was the Special Adviser to President Salva Kiir of South Sudan for Decentralization. My parents were among with other top Military Officials and top Government officials that was on board when the plane crash that took place on Friday 02, May 2008 on their way to a Political Conference, i lost the life of my lovely parents which was the worst thing that has ever happened to me in life.
After the burial of my late parents life becomes so difficult for me as the only child to my parents, my uncle conspired and sold my father's properties to a Chinese Expatriate, left nothing for me to survive with, explaining to me that it as how tradition demands, as a female issue i don't have any right to my father's properties, i tried to fight for my right but he threaten to kill me, that is the reason i find my way and run away from my country, i am residing in the orphanage Home Dakar Senegal, although life is not easy here.
I am sorry to bother you with my problems, i know that wherever my parents are at this moment they will not be happy on what i am passing through in life, i want you to accept my company because talking with you will makes me forget the past and carry on with my life, i want to know more of you, i am always serious with my studies, i like cooking which is a function of a woman, i sent you my picture and i hope you will love it, i took it when i was in my country. I thank you and only God will bless you, please my dear i am expecting to hear from you soon.
Yours in heart, Zulia

Pool-clients-ADSL-SONATEL-BAS3
SONATEL
Direction technique
Orange Internet Dakar
Sacre Coeur 3
SENEGAL

zulia 2007.JPG

hunter_hunted
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby hunter_hunted » Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:14 pm

Received: from [41.208.183.88] dakar, senegal
Date: Sat, 20 Nov 2010 06:28:14 -0800 (PST)

My Dear One,
How are you today? l hope fine.Mine is not too good due to my suffering condition here in Dakar Senegal.My name is Miss Stella Jamal, I am (24) years old, single and never married, 5ft 8 inches Tall, 55kg weight, black hair and brown eyes,l am from Liberia in West Africa and presently l am residing in a church Orphanage home here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago.

I lost my both Parents during this deadly Political War.That Damaged Thousands of innocent Souls in Liberia.My family was among the first target of the rebels because my Late father a Successful business and also a politician supporting the Present Government when the problems was about to start.Due to this all the members of my family was Murdered in a cold Blood and our family house was set blazed.I was Lucky and escaped death because i was in bordering when this deadly incident took place.
It is only myself who is alive now and l managed to make my way to a nearby country Senegal where l am staying now and never pray or think to step my legs in that bloody country called Liberia. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. Attached here is my picture.
Hoping to hear from you soonest.
Yours Forever

Miss Stella Jamal

picture is already posted.. :cool:

hunter_hunted
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby hunter_hunted » Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:19 pm

Dearest Love,

How are you today?hope you are fine over there in your country.
Am happy to read from you, any way i feel like telling you every thing about me. But you must promise not to disclose this please because this is my full life story with trust.
I appreciate your mail. My Dear As I told You on my last mail that i lost my family in the war that broke out in my country My day is very boring over here in Dakar Senegal. I am staying in (Living Spring Christian Church)in this orphanage Camp we find it hard to go out because we are not allowed to do so, its just like one staying in the prison and l hope by God's grace l will come out here soon. I don't have any relatives now that i can go to, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is Rev. Daniel Adams,He do come to pray for he has been very nice to me since I came here but I am not living with him rather I am living in the women's hostel. because the refugee Camp have two hostels one for men the other for women. his is the Daniel Adams Phone number (+221 774 618 751)so If you call tell him that you want to speak with miss Stella Jamal he will send for me in the hostel.

In the refugee Camp here i don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country. I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to being in this situation now took place. Honey, please l would like you to know that l have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which l will like to send to you to assist me, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank in Europe which he used my name as the next of kin. The amount in question is $ 6.8( Six Million Eight Hundred Thousand US Dollars)

So l will like you to assist me transfer this money to your account and from it you will send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you. I can't withdraw the money my self due to my Camp statues here in this country which does not permit me to do, rather the money can not be transferred in Senegal where i am in Camp statues. I want you to send me your contact information's such as

Your Names ............
Age .......................
Address ................
Telephone .............
Your Resident Country ................

I have got in touch with the bank and made them to know about my plans to withdraw this money, l also got them aware of the death of my father and they have acknowledged it with all their confirmation and verifications. However, they advise me to get in touch with a very responsible person who will stand on my behalf and my trustee as regards to this money since l am presently of Camp status over here and wouldn't be permitted to handle this amount of money, they also let me know about the bond which they signed with my father that the money will be handled to me in bulk amount which means that l should decide on if l should continue with the bank or not.

I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that know about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me. So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for I am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it. Remember I am giving you all this information due to the trust I deposed on you. I like honest, understanding and God fearing person, truthful and a man of vision,and hardworking.

My Favorite language is English. Meanwhile I will like you to call me like I said i have a lot to tell you. Have a nice day and think about me.

Thanks Yours in love
Stella

translation from scammers language..... wallet of my life :twisted:

hunter_hunted
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Stella Jamal <stellajamal2004@yahoo.com>

Postby hunter_hunted » Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:18 pm

Hello my dearest one,how are you and things over there in your country hope fine as for me am here all alone thinking when will i see my self out from this suffering condition and relocate for a better life.

Dear thanks for your mail and i really understood it i want you to gain my trust and believe in all i told you i can not and i will never lie with the name of my parents ooh may there soul rest in the bosom of almighty lord.concerning about asking for a help from the rev father i have don't that but you know rev father does not have power of his own he is only a rev father that works under the church command that is why he gave me the opportunity to look for a friend with his office computer who will help me.

My dear please try and understand what am passing through here i am really suffering in this place and people are dying here due to lack of food we don't normally eat everyday........if your can help me secure my international passport and other variable documents that will enable me relocate to your country then when i arrive together we go for my later father fund.

I will be waiting to hear from you soon and do take good care of yourself for me as i always do concerning my refuge id card i have pleaded with rev father to help me scan it so that i can send you the scan copy of it so i will do that as soon he scan it for me bye and kiss for you.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Grace Williams; <grace_s807@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:56 pm

She contact me yesterday in DMF as

gracebaby112
- ID: 168708
- 23 y/o female (1987 - February - 14)
- berlin, Germany :roll:
- English, French,
- student
- Have no children

Hello my dearest,
Happy new year ahead.
How is life with you over there,hope you are doing well,am Grace a lovely girl,and i drop your profile at http://www.datemefree .org and i love what i saw there,i believe we can get aquainted, please i want to talk to you, please have a little time for me. You can reach me back here okay for further communications okay. I stop here awaiting your respond, Grace.
Please Contact me with my email address at bellow for me to send you my lovel picture and further communications.
grace_s807@yahoo.co m

My Dearest,

Happy New Year Ahead.
Happy days to you, how was your days and health? hope all is well with you. Darling, I am very happy as I read your mail once again,
How was your night over there in your country and the day,i believe you had a nice night and that the arthmosphere over there in your country is very nice today? Mine was a little bit warm over here in Dakar Senegal.

My name is Grace William i am (23yrs) but age doesn't matter in a real relationship,so i am confortable with your age,I am from Rwanda in Africa,5.4ft tall, fair in complexion, single,(never married ) and presently i am residing here in Dakar as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago.

My late father DR FREDRICK D. WILLIAM was the managing director of WILLIAM COCOA INDUSTRIES (Ltd) in KIGALI (the capital city of RWANDA,my country) before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood.
It was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to a near by country SENEGAL where i am leaving now as a refugee under a Revrend father's care and i am using his computer to send these message to you.

I would like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes,your
hobbies and what you are doing presently.I will tell you more about myself in my next mail.Attached here is my picture.
Hoping to hear from
Grace.

SONATELNET
Pool ADSL BAS1
Mody Ndiaye
SOCIETE NATIONALES DES TELECOMMUNICATIONS
Sonatel
Dakar
Senegal

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Grace Williams; <grace_s807@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:19 pm

Darling,
Happy New Year Ahead.
I am more than happy in your reply to my mail.How are you this morning? How was your night? hope fine. Mine is a little bit cold over here in Dakar Senegal.In this camp we are only allowed to go out from the camp only on mondays and fridays of the weeks. It's just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon.

I don't have any relatives now whom i can go to because all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war, the only person i have now is ( REV.JOHN CHARLES) who is the pastor of the (Christ The King Church) here in the camp he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am living in the women's hostel because the camp has two hostels, one for men tue other for women.
The Pastors Tel number is ( +221-772-589-475) if you call and tell him that you want to speak with me, he will send for me in the hostel.As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilledge to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.I want to go back to my studies but not in Senegal or Rwanda lt; because i only attended my first year before the traggic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.
Please listen to this,(it's a secret,even the Revrend don't know about it),i have my late father's FUND DEPOSIT CERTFICATE and his DEATH CERTIFICATE here with me which shall be used to claim the money from the bank,because when he was alive he deposited some amount of mone y in one of the leading bank in EUROPE which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is $3.7 (Three million seven hundred thousand US dollars).
So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you will send some money for me to get my travelling documents and air ticket to come over there to meet with you.I kept this secret to people in the camp here but the only person that knows about it is the Revrend because he is like a father to me,but he does not know that i have the FUND DEPOSIT CERTIFICATE and MY LATE FATHER'S DEATH CERTIFICATE here with me .So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it and when i will be there with you.

Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you.I like honest and understanding people,trustfull and a man of vision,optimistic and hardworking. My favourite language is english because it is my country's general language.Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have alot to tell you.Have a nice day and think about me.
Awaiting to hear you soonest .
Your's lovely,
Grace.

Return to “Black Females”