It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:42 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Pacco Morin - philomenamorin@yahoo.com

African scammers posing as black women.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Lisaroria; <remisnoemi@rocketmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Feb 12, 2013 3:52 pm

Username: lisa300

Email: remisnoemi@rocketmail.com

User IP 63.141.199.216

nLayer Communications, Inc.
OrgId: NLAYE
Address: 209 W. Jackson Blvd
Address: Suite 700
City: Chicago
StateProv: IL
PostalCode: 60606-6936

Full Name
lisaroria

About me
am a nice girl

Come from
Central African Republic

City, State, Province
new york

Marital Status
Single

Ethnicity
Other

Occupation
studant

Sexual Orientation
Bisexual

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Lisaroria; <remisnoemi@rocketmail.com>

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

preciousmichael85@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:23 pm

asiafuns.com/precious2u
I am:Woman
Seeking a:Man
State:New Jersey
City:jersey city
Zip code:10001
About Me:i am very nice looking with honest and kind and caring
My ideal partner:am looking for a very honest and kind person

thanks for your reply please contact me in my email address (preciousmichael85@yahoo.com) so that i can tell more details for you to know who i'am
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Rita; <ritaahijo@hotmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:41 pm

Username: ritababy22

Email: ritaahijo@hotmail.com

User IP 41.219.54.198

Sudatel Senegal
Address: Rue Amadou Assane Ndoye
X Docteur Theze
Dakar

Full Name
rita

About me
i am a good lovely caring and honest girl looking for a lovely caring and honest man.i am a good lovely caring and honest girl looking for a lovely caring and honest man.i am a good lovely caring and honest girl looking for a lovely caring and honest man.

Come from
United States

City, State, Province
newyork

Marital Status
Single

Ethnicity
White/Caucasian

Occupation
sutdent

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Susan Adam; <susanadam330@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:55 pm

From Tuesday in 24FD

joylove88
- ID: 127724
- 25 y/o Female (1988 - March - 17)
- USA, new york city
- English,
- student
- Have no children

Hello
How are you today, I hope all is well with you,
My name is Miss Susan ,it was very great to me when i found your profile,(24free date.com) at this dating site, i found a great spark in my heart despite that i have not seen you in person,but there was a good feeling that really gave me a nice pleasure to communicate with you and see how the sun will shines like,am willing to be your friend and have a wonderful and honest relationship with you.i am interested in having a relationship with you, I will also like to know you the more, please kindly write to me through (susanadam330@yahoo .com) so that I can send you more details about myself Including my picture,
Yours Sincerely Susan

Greetings Dearest,
How are you doing? i hope fine, i really thank you for your reply to the mail i sent you through the site. My name is Susan, i am 23 years old, i was an undergraduate in general Nursing, i am hoping to further my education in nearby future.

i am not married and i don't have any kids, I'm a bite fair in complexion and of average of height, i am from Liberia in west Africa and presently residing in the church camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country years ago
The name of my Late father was Charles Adams,

he was the Mineral resources Gold Merchant in Liberian Government House before the rebels attacked my house one early morning killing my mother and my father,

So i am the only surviving person in my family, then i have to ran to a nearby country which is where I'm now in the refugee camp, haven't finish up my education and need a man who will love me again i need some one to love me i need some one to make me happy again i want to be happy again in the hand of a nice man, a man that will love and cherish me as his own put me through in my education,

I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes, your hobbies and what you are doing presently.I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. I attach here my picture for you to know whom i am. and i thank you also for your picture i have seen you look so nice and handsome full of life, i would be more happy to see you live and be in your arms I wait to hear from you soonest
Love from Susan..........

Pool-clients-ADSL_BAS4
Sonatel
Sonatel Multimedia
Direction technique
Orange Internet Dakar
Sacre Coeur 3
SENEGAL

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Hamoney Falli, hamoneyfalli18@yahoo.ie

Postby Bix » Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:25 pm

netlog
hamoneyfalli
online female - 24 years, Dakar, Senegal

i love your profile,
am miss Harmony,please contact me
here in my private email;(hamoneyfalli18@yahoo.ie)so
that i will send my pictures to you,and tell you
more about me.

Hello Dearest
Thank you so much for writing back and I will really like to have a good relationship with you, because I have a special reason why I decided to contact you, due to the urgency of my situation here and I am Miss Harmony Falli, 24 years old girl from Sudan to Central Africa, 5.9ft tall, the only daughter of My late father (Dr Barnabas Falli). was Assistant managing director of Sudan Forestry Development Authority (FDA) and Ministry of Commerce and Industry, who was killed by (Dr John Garang deGa rangr) and his rebels groups after many innocent soul were killed ,My father was killed by government of (Dr John Garang de Mabior), he accuse my father of coup attempt before the election.

I am constrained to contact you because of the maltreatment I, am receiving from my step mother. She planned to kill me and take away all my late father's treasury and properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved father.

Meanwhile I wanted to escape to the Europe but she hide away my international passport and other valuable traveling documents. Luckily she did not discover where I kept my Father's File which contains important documents. So I decided to run to the refugee camp where I am presently seeking asylum under the United Nations High Commission for the Refugee here in Dakar , Republic of Senegal . remember that I wish to contact you personally due to the trust i am depositing on you,

My father of blessed memory deposited the sum of US$7.3 Million (seven Million three Hundred Thousand Dollars) in a Bank with my name as the next of kin. However, I shall forward you with the necessary information of the deposit on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for the transfer and investment of the fund. As you will help me in an investment, and I will like to complete my studies, as I was in my first year in the university, when the crisis started.

It is my intention to compensate you with 20% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my investment capital. This is the reason why I decided to contact you. Please all communications should be through my email address and this is the Rev Father Bright telephone number ( +221768721879 ) i will like you to call and tell him to send for me. he will send for me.

As soon as I receive your positive response I will put things into action immediately. In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely.
I'm staying at the female hostel. Awaiting your urgent and positive response. Please do keep this only to your self please I beg you not to disclose it till I come over , once the fund has been transferred, Please do send me your full information, so that i will inform the bank and late them know you are my foreign business partner/trustee and for them to know you are for me when you contact them and I will send you the bank contact information once I receive your full details..
Fill the information's below and get back to me.

1. Your Full Names:.............................
2. Your Address:...............................
3. Your Sex:.................................
4. Your Age...............................
5. Your Marital status:..............
6. Your Occupation.........................
7. Your Direct Phone number:.....................
8. Your Resident City:......................
9. Your Resident State:......................
10.Your Country:.................................
Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said, i have a lot to tell you. Dearest i want you to know that age or distant doesn't matter anything but love matters a lot of things. I would like to know more about you, your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently.I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. Attached here is my picture, Hoping to hear from you soon.
Have a nice day and think about me.
Yours love, Miss Harmony
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Cynthia Sambo-cynthiasambo13@yahoo.com

Postby jaga » Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:47 pm

http://scammer419.wordpress.com/2013/03 ... hia-sambo/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
MyDailyFlog::favorsambo /woman /24 /United States.
said on-->hi dear My name is miss cynthia i saw your profile today and became interested in you, Please contact me through this email address (cynthiasambo13@yahoo.com)

mkontakt.pl-->Hello, I am cynthia, I saw your brief details and decided to write you. I want to make a good friendship.I Feel we shall make a better introduction in our next communication. contact me through my email address (cynthiasambo13@yahoo.com ) for more details and my pictures. I will like to know you better for more personal information, please do not write me on this site because i do not visit the site all the time..kindly reply me with (cynthiasambo13@yahoo.com )i am waiting . Thanks

:liar: :liar:

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Cynthia Sambo -cynthiasambo13@yahoo.com

Postby jaga » Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:03 am

My Dearest one,
Firstly i thank you for your response to my email.How is everything over there, i believe that you are in good health and that the atmosphere over there in your country is very nice today? Mine is a little bit warm over here in Dakar Senegal.
My name is cynthia Sambo i am (24years old) but age doesn't matter in a real relationship so i am comfortable with your age, I am from (cynthia) 5.3ft tall, fair in complexion, single (never married ) and presently i am residing here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago.
My late father Dr. Abakar Sambo was chairman managing director ( AKSAMBO INDUSTRIAL COMPANY LTD),in DARFUR a city in SUDAN my country, and he was also the personal adviser to our former head of state before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my father and mother in cold blood. I know that i should have waited for our relationship to last a while before i tell you all this secret, but because of my situation here in the camp, and i don't want to die here, please understand me.
Right now, as i am talking to you, i am the only person alive in my family, and I managed to make my way to a near by country (Senegal) where i am leaving now as a refugee under the care of a Reverend Pastor and i am using his computer to send these message to you now.
Please do not be offended for this message that comes from me, its just that i don't know what else to do, because my situation here as a refugee is giving me a great concern, therefore i will like you to consider my situation as an orphan, and be kind with me, as i am putting the whole of my trust on you without fear, though i don't know who you are before, but i believe that you can not betray it at the end.
I have contacted you because of my difficult situation here in this refugee camp, It's just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon.
I don't have any relatives now whom i can go to, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is the pastor ( Rev- Christian James ), who is the pastor of the ( CHRIST ALL CHURCH), here in the camp he has been very nice to every body, but we are not leaving with him rather we are leaving in the hostel, which is divided into two sections, one for the male, and the other for the female.
am sorry for replying late to you since we meet.
The Pastors Tel. number is (+221-778682283), if you call and tell him that you want to speak with me (cynthia) he will send for me in the hostel. As a refugee here, i don't have any right or privilege to anything be it phone or what ever, because it's against their law.
My love I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.
NOTE; Please listen to this (please it's a secret, even no one knows about it except the Reverend father that knows about it),
I have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me, which i will send to you latter, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading Foreign bank which he used my name as the next of kin, the total amount, is $6.8 ( $6.8 Six Million Eight Hundred Thousand US Dollars).
So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you. I kept this secret to people in the camp here, the only person that knows about it, is the Reverend because he is like a father to me.
So, i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone because i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.
Honey i want to have your full information's such as;
your full name..........................
address...............................
phone number.....................
As soon as i have all this information's i will give you the bank contact where the money was deposited for you to contact them on my behalf for the transfer.
I have inform the bank transfer department my intention to claim my late father s money but the bank official ask me to look for foreign partner that can stand on my behalf due to my refuge status, they said that i do not have right to do the transfer my self, please my love i pray that God will give you heart to help me out so that i will come and meet you in your country and start my new life with you.
Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you. I like honest and understanding people, truthful and a man of vision, hardworking and GOD fearing people.
My favorite language is English and i speak French very fluently. Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have a lot to tell you, the attached are my pictures. Have a nice day and think about me, awaiting to hear from you soonest.
Your beloved one cynthia
The source IP address is 41.82.128.101./ Senegal,Dakar.
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2013 11:32:25 +0100 (BST)
Subject: ALL ABOUT ME WITH LOVE AND TRUST

ImageImage

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Susan; <susanadam330@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:04 pm

From 24FD

ratentasi
- ID: 110510
- 32 y/o Female (1981 - January - 28)
- Cote Divoire, ibaso
- English, French, Spanish
- education
- Have no children

Hello
How are you today, I hope all is well with you,
My name is Miss Susan ,it was very great to me when i found your profile,(http://www.24free" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; date.com) at this dating site, i found a great spark in my heart despite that i have not seen you in person,but there was a good feeling that really gave me a nice pleasure to communicate with you and see how the sun will shines like,am willing to be your friend and have a wonderful and honest relationship with you.i am interested in having a relationship with you, I will also like to know you the more, please kindly write to me through (susanadam330@yahoo .com) so that I can send you more details about myself Including my picture,
Yours Sincerely Susan

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Mercy Sambo; <mercysambo636@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:52 pm

:cool:

Greeting from Mercy
I am pleased to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from London I am currently in the London for my studies here in the London meanwhile, I will not forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring funds that we raised this in some way.
Now you need to contact the Rev-Father who used to be a good father to me when I was in Dakar, Senegal, his name is Rev Father christian James and his email address is as follows (reverendfatherchristianjames@yahoo.co.uk) and his number is (+221772316966)
i told him to send a certified bank check of $450.000.00 which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter.I appreciate your efforts at that time very much. so feel free to contact the Rev Father and instruct him where to send you the money.
Please let me know immediately you receive so we can share our joy after all the sufferings at that time. At this point, I'm very busy here because of my studies and I SORM project and the investor has to hand, finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to the Rev Father on your behalf to receive that money. So do not hesitate to contact him and he will send the amount to you without any delay.
and please do not forget to inform me as soon as you received the money.
Take care and God bless you and goodbye for now.
yours friend
Miss Mercy

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

binta2johnson@yahoo.com;

Postby jaga » Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:07 pm

http://anti-scam.de/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB. ... 1344164077" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
MDF-->bintavv /woman/ 24/ United States;
name: binta johnson,

:) bintavv said on 23/04/13 9:52 AM
Hello, My Name is binta, I would like to be your new friend reply me so that I can tell you more about Me and send my picture for you in my next mail Contact me on my private email {binta2johnson@yahoo.com} please don´t reply me on this site because am not always on here .hope to hear from you yours binta.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Joy Tendaji, joytendaji621@yahoo.co.uk

Postby Bix » Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:25 pm

netlog
joytendaji91
female - 24 years, New York City, United States

Hello
my name is Joy, i am well pleased to contact you after going through your profile on this site while searching for a relationship. i will be very glad to be your friend, please if you wouldn't mind, i will like you to write me back through my email; (joytendaji621@yahoo.co.uk ) so that i can give you my pictures and tell you more about my self. age, distance, race and color do not matter, rather what i value most is the understanding and love that will exist between us.
I am looking forward to read from you. Yours new friend joy,
please contact me directly to my private email below (joytendaji621@yahoo.co.uk )

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Lenny Eden, lenny_eden22@yahoo.in

Postby Bix » Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:37 pm

netlog
lennydonatus1
away female - 26 years, New York City, United States

Hello Dear,
Am writing you after brief reading of your profile which got my attention, just to let you know that i have interest of establishing of a relations with you.
This the email you will reply to ( lenny_eden22@yahoo.in )
once i got your reply i will send you my photos and tell you more about me,
yours new friend
Lenny.
lenny_eden22@yahoo.in
please reply to my mail box ( lenny_eden22@yahoo.in )

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Miss Flora Armande - missfloraarmada@yahoo.com

Postby jaga » Wed May 08, 2013 4:06 pm

:) Hello my good friend
How are you doing? Hope all is well with you and your family? You may not understand why this mail came to you but it is to let you celebrate with me after the past difficulties which we went through when we are having a business transaction which eventually we fail to concluded .
I am using this opportunity to inform you that this business has finally been concluded with the assistance of another partner from London who financed the transaction to a logical conclusion and also proposed to marry me, but I want to thank you for your great effort to our unfinished transfer of the fund into your account due to one reason or the other best known to you .
But I want to inform you that I have successfully transferred the fund out of my bank to my new partner's account in London that was capable of assisting me financially in this great venture . However, due to your effort, sincerity, courage and trust worthiness You showed during the course of the transaction, I want to compensate you and show my gratitude to you with the sum of $250,000.00, I have left a certified international bank draft for you worth of $250,000.00 cash able anywhere in the world .
My dear , I will like you to contact International Bible life Church , Reverend Titus .P. Kalungi on this email address at: ( revpiuskalungi@religious.com)
and his telephone number +221 771561857 for the collection of your bank draft . I authorized him to release the Bank Draft to you whenever you contact him requesting for it . At the moment, I am very busy here in London because of the investment projects which I and the new partner are having at hand . Please I will like you to accept this token with good faith as this is from the bottom of my heart and also comply with Reverend Titus .P. Kalungi's directives so that he will send the draft to you without any delay.
NOTE: You are advised to contact Reverend Titus .P. Kalungi immediately because he is the only person I left the order with on how to deliver the check draft to you, and you may call him immediately you received this message for more information through the instruction I left .
Parish Pastor
(International Bible life Church )
Email revpius(revpiuskalungi@religious.com)
Rue 46, prolongee, fann Residence,
Dakar PO Box 4308 Senegal
Tel: +221 771561857
Fax: +221 33 825 54109
Therefore, you should send him your full Name and telephone number inclusive of your current mailing address where you want him to send the draft to you .
Thanks and God bless you and your family .
Hoping to hear from you again .
From Yours Friend
Miss Flora Armande
"mail-we0-f193.google.com" IP:74.125.82.193./ United States,CA,Montain View.
Date: Wed, 8 May 2013 14:47:06 +0000
To: undisclosed-recipients:;

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Favor Evans favorevra@live.com

Postby jaga » Tue May 21, 2013 9:33 am

MDF-->favor11 /24 year old, woman from Senegal
favor evans = http://www.mydailyflog.com/favor11" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

:) Guestbook: favor11 said on 20/05/13 6:16 PM
Interested in you, My name is miss Favor Evans, i was in your profile today and became interested in you,please try to contact me back via my email id at (favorevra@live.com) i want to have good relationship with you, and also know more about you, pleas try to contact via my email id so that i will give you my picture (favorevra@live.com) Your new friend Favor Evans favorevra@live.com)

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Favor Evans - favorevra@live.com

Postby jaga » Tue May 21, 2013 9:56 am

Badoo: Favor, 24, Agogo, Ghana
Languages: English
Wants to meet new friends

My name is Miss Favor Evans, and you in your profile today and Became
interested in you, please try to contact me back via my email id at
(favorevra / @ live. / c o / m)
i want to have good relationship with you, and also know more about you,
please try to contact us via e-mail id (favorevra / @ live. / co / m)

Your new friend
Favor Evans
favorevra / @ live. / c o / m

Return to “Black Females”