It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:49 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Pacco Morin - philomenamorin@yahoo.com

African scammers posing as black women.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Celia Ammed; <celia.ammed500@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri Oct 28, 2011 5:43 pm

HI DEAREST
How are you today?.
I believe that you are doing well as for me am fine here with all hopes to meet with you immediately after the transfer of my money to your position for a better life. God will bless you and rewards you for every effort you are about to make to see me out from this horrible prison called refugee camp where i am living today as a result of the untimely death of my parents(may their gentle souls rest in peace) here i attached my school I.D card for you when i was in Liberia before untimely death of my parents that leads me to been into this orhanage home here in this dakar senegal, i know you are God sent to me to brings me out from this horrible situation i found my self.

I appreciated your interest to assist me in transferring my money deposited by my late father at LYONNAIS FINANCE MANAGEMENT SENEGAL of which my name appears as the next of kin.

Like i told you in my first mail that my father was successful business man and also a politician supporting the present Government then. before he was killed by rebels when they took over the government which put me in this situation i am today.

After the death of my parents i managed to make my way to Senegal where the united nations have their refugee camp in west Africa.

This place is like a prison as we are only allowed to go out three times in a week and i thank God for the life of the Rev Father of (St.Mary's Catholic church) located in the camp where i send and receive emails. I chosen you immediately i saw your profile at the site without delay,because they said that out of hundred,there must be a good Samaritan and i hope that it was by God's grace that i chosen you and during my praying,God reveal to me that you are a very kind person,that is capable to help me.And i have 100% trust and confidence in you and i am rest assured that you will surely help me out from this terrible place called refugee camp.

I will like you to call me any time you want to speak with me with the rev father's phone,Rev Father EMMANUEL JAMES ( +221 76-346-50-39 ) When you call tell him that you want to speak with me so that he will send for me from the females hostel to talk with you about what i am going through here.I don't have money to call you there,since my situation here is very difficult.

Here is the contacts information's of the bank in SENEGAL where the money was deposited by my late father is as follows,

LYONNAIS FINANCE MANAGEMENT SENEGAL
The name of the transfer officer is
Mr DAVID MARK.

E-mail : lyonnaisfinance@mail.com
E-mail : lyonnaisfinance@mail.com

Already i have informed this bank about my intention to claim my late father's deposit of which my name appears as the next of kin.

The only thing the bank told me is to look for a foreign partner who will assist me in the transfer due to my refugee status here in Senegal,as a refugee i am not allowed direct claim of the money but through an appointed representative as the united refugee law governing refugee all over the world states.

Based on this information i will like you to send an email to the transfer department of the bank with this email address. (lyonnaisfinance@mail.com) Attention Mr DAVID MARK the transfer officer of the bank, tell him that you are my representative and that you want to assist me transfer my 5.7 million dollars deposited by late father of which i am the next of kin and i have equally forwarded your contact details to them to contact you.

THE ACCOUNT INFORMATION ARE AS FOLLOWS.
ACCOUNT NAME IS DR DANIEL AMMED
AMOUNT 5.7 MILLION DOLLARS.
NEXT OF KIN MISS CELIA AMMED
ACCOUNT NUMBER 43483002

God bless you as you do this today.
Yours Faithfully CELIA.

CELIA SCHOOL ID CARD.JPG
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Monica Colman; <monica_468@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Nov 01, 2011 12:37 pm

She contact me yesterday in WD as

monica2kd
- 22 y/o female (1988 December 01)
- from Anchorage, Alaska, USA
- English,
- seeking a Man from 18 to 27 y/o

Hello my dear

You has a nice profile here, which interest me, is there any space in your life for a new friend ?,i await your response to my personal email address so that we can know each other and exchange our pictures.

My personal email address is ( monica_468@yahoo.com )

I am waiting to hear from you soon.
Your new friend.
Monica

Hello My Dear

I am more than happy in your urgent mail to my mail.How are you today!! l hope fine.Mine is not too good due to my suffering condition here in Dakar Senegal.I'm Ms Monica Colman,i am (23) years old, single and never married, 5ft 8 inches Tall, 55kg weight, black hair and brown eyes,l am from Liberia in West Africa and presently l am residing in a Refugee Camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago.I lost my both Parents,during this deadly Political War.That Damaged Thousands of innocent Souls in Liberia.

My family was among the first target of the rebels because my Late father Dr. Dave Colman, was a Successful businessman and also a politician supporting the Present Government when the problems was about to start.Due to this all the members of my family was Murdered in a cold Blood and our family house was set blazed.I was Lucky and escaped death because i was in my 1st year as a medical student in bordering school when this deadly incident took place.It is only myself who is alive now and i managed to make my way to a nearby country Senegal. where i am staying now in a refugee camp and never pray or think to step my legs in that bloody country called Liberia again.

My dear i would like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes,I will tell you more about myself in my next mail.

Hoping to hear from you soonest.
Yours in love,
Monica Colman.

SONATEL
Societe Nationale Des Telecommunications Du Senegal
6 Rue Wagane
Diouf
BP 69 Dakar
Dakar

Pic already posted 08/08/11
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Monica Colman; <monica_468@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:37 pm

Hello My Dear

How are you doing today? I hope you are sound and healthy.I really appreciate your response,My hobbies includes watching TV, reading books, playing a musical instrument, singing in a choir, listening to music and cooking.

Dear as i told you in my last mail that i lost my family in the war that broke out in my country,my late father Dr.Dave Colman, was a Successful businessman and also a politician.i stays in a refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal,as a result of the civil war that fought in my country.I did not have any other person that could be able to help me out all my relatives ran away during this deadly political War, the only person i have now is Reverend David Thomas, who is the pastor of the (Christ for all Churches) here in the camp he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the female's hostel block A44F,

My dear,if you will like to speak with me on telephone you can call me with Rev. David Thomas telephone number (00221-77-471-7656 ) or (+221-77-471-7656 ) When you call just tell him that you will like to talk with Ms Monica Colman,he will send for me from the hostel to come to his office to receive your call.I have my late father's deposit certificate and death certificate because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading financial institution, which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is $2.7Million United States Dollars (Two Million Seven Hundred Thousand Dollars) I contacted the Bank to make the claims,but the director told me to look for a trustee whose account will be used to handle the transaction because of my refugee status since i don't have any body abroad i decided to contact you, Only if you will be honest and kind to my situation and assist me with all sincerity in your heart,so i will want you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you in your country.

Dear,please do keep this secret as i have not told any person about the existence of this money because i am afraid of loosing my money or my life.
I humbly awaiting for your response
Thanks,
Yours Monica.

Duplicate pics Deleted AN

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:18 pm

My sweet darling,

How was your day today? i hope you are fine to the glory of God? i am very worried as i never heard from you i hope all is well with you over there in your country? i depends on you to have my better life and my freedom in this my ugly situation here in this orphanage camp, i am waiting to hear from you wealther you have contacted the bank or not so that we will hear from them and know what to do so that my late fathers money will transfer into your account successfully over to you, so that i can be able to come there in your country and meet you and have my better life and my freedom, and i really thank you for your effort since all this while to help me and to brings me out from my painful and sorrowful situation here, i pray may the good Lord bless you and grant you all your heart desire, please darling you can reach me through our reverend father telephone so that i can hear from you the more ok, please if you call tell him that you want to speak with Miss Celia Ammed he will send for me to come and answer you call in his office ok, here is his telephone number to reach me so that we can talk (+221763465039) i am waiting to hear from you soon have a nice day and God bless you, bye for now with my lovely hugs and kissssssssss,

Yours darling heart
Miss Celia.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Joy Jude Ebue; <joy_babyand001@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Nov 17, 2011 2:03 pm

From yesterday in 24Luv.........

marybb
- Profile ID: 84196
- 25 y/o female (1986 - January - 17)
- newyork, USA
- English,
- Have no children

Hello
My name is joy, i saw your profile today and became intrested in you,i will also like to know you more,and if you can send an email to my email address,i will give you my pictures here is my email address (joy_babyand001@yah oo.com) I believe we can move from here! Awaiting for your mail to my email address above joy.(Remeber the distance or age or colour does not matter but love matters alot in life)

PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO EMAIL ME HERE ON (joy_babyand001@yah oo.com) FOR MORE EXPLAINATION

Hello My Dearest,
How are you today? Hope every thing is going greatly in the light of God? Well mine is very boring over here in Dakar Senegal, am happy with your reply to my mail today.

With deep sorrow and tears in my Eye, I know that this mail might come to you as a surprise because we have not met each other or see face to face before. I am Miss. joy Jude Ebue, 24 years old orphan, originated from Ivory coast, West Africa, Female, tall, avarage built, and fair, a very good looking girl that loves to be loved.

My father of blessed memory by name late Dr. Jude Ebue who was the personal adviser to the former head of state of Ivory coast before the rebels attacked my house one early morning killing my mother and my father. The brutal killing of my mother and my father, one kid sister and kid brother took place one early morning by the rebels as a result of the civil war that is going on until now in my country, you can read more of it in the below web.

http://newstabulous.com/ivory-coast-sli ... flee/7124/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I am now writing you from Dakar Senegal where I escaped through road, and now seeking asylum in a private charity organization under Christ The King Catholic Church, Dakar Senegal,

So I am now in search of an honest and reliable person who will help to relocate me in any of the western world for a better life and to continue my studies, I have chosen to contact you after going through your profile and prayers and I believe you are a reliable person who will not let me down or betray my trust I know you may wonder why I am so soon telling you about all this, even without seeing or knowing you fully well, really something in me tells me that you are a good person and I guess I am not wrong.

My condition here is very terrible. Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by God grace i will come out of here soon.I don't have any relatives now whom i can go to all our relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is (Rev Father Patrick Moses). who is the pastor of the (Christ The King Catholic Church) here in the camp,he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i'm living in the women's hostel(in the camp) because here they have two hostels one for the men the other for women. The Pastor's Tel number is ( +221-778-352-854 ) you can call any time any time. if you call please tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me from the hostel, because of my conditon here i don't have any right or privilledge to any thing being it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.I want to go back to my studies.

Briefly I will like to disclose little more about myself to you and see if you can help me to relocate to your country so as to continue with my studies and have a new life, and please this is a little secrete and i plead with you to keep it to yourself alone until everything is properly arranged and executed, then i will come over to join you in your country

I have the sum of $5.7 Million as an inheritance from my late father which I will like to invest in your country with your help, it is my intention to compensate you with 15% of the total money for your services, 5% for the expences and the balance shall be my capital in your establishment. The reason why I need your help is based on the instruction of the bank.

You know, i have contacted the bank several time on possibility of getting this fund transfered but they said is not possible unless i present a foreign partner and who is matured enough and trust wothy as my trustee, because i am still a small girl and a refugee suite.Please dear, i will like to know if you can help me get this money transfered to your account and after the transfer, you will then send me little money from it to get my travelling documents to enable me come over to your country.

Honestly this fund was deposited by my late father in one of the leading banks in Europe and I am going to give you all the details / contact informations because I want the money to be transferred to your account before I come over to join you in your country, I need your urgent answer of your ability to handle this transaction for me so that I will sent you the bank information for you to contact them in order to received the fund into your account without any problem, I am really suffering since the death of my parents, it is too painful, but I hope with God and your help I will have a better life to live again.

Please listen to this,i have my late father's statement of account and death certificate (as his next of kin) here with me which i will send to you later.

As soon as I receive your interest in helping me, I will put things into action immediately. In the light of the above, I shall appreciate your urgent responds indicating your ability and willingness to help me sincerely. Please do keep this only to your self. I beg of you not to disclose it to anybody until every thing is over then I will come over to your country because, i don't want to loss my life and that of my inheritance. Attartched here is my pictures, at least for you to know whom you talking with.

I am waiting to hear from you soon for more discussion,
Yours Sincerely,

SONATEL
Pool-clients-ADSL-SONATEL-BAS4
Direction technique
Orange Internet Dakar
Sacre Coeur 3
SENEGAL

One Pic already posted

Last edited by Arabian Nights on Thu Nov 17, 2011 3:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Single posted pics to here

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Vivian Siako; <vivian4mysiako@hotmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:48 pm

From yesterday in WD....

vivianbaby5000
- 77 y/o female 1934 December 01)
- from Akron, Alabama, USA
- English,
- seeking a Man from 71 to 75 y/o

How are you?
I guess you are fine?
My name is Vivian a single girl,,i saw your profile today and became interested in you,i will also like to know you more,and if you can send an email to my email address,i will give you my pictures for you to know whom i am,here is my email address ( vivian4mysiako@hotmail.com ) I believe we can know each other from here!waiting for your email,
Miss Vivian.
vivian4mysiako@hotmail.com

Hello Dearest one,
I am more than happy in your response to my mail,How is everything?
Mine is a bit tough over here in Dakar Senegal.You are admired.
My name is miss Vivian Siako from Liberia in small town called GrandBassa,I am 1,5.3ft tall,fair in complexion,(never married before )and presently i am 24 years old residing in the Church Orphanage Camp Home here in Dakar as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago,
My family was among the first target of the rebels because my Late father is a Successful business man and also a politician supporting the Present Government when the problems was about to start.. Due to this all the members of my family was Murdered in a cold Blood and our family house was set blazed.I was Lucky and escaped death because i was in bordering when this deadly incident took
place.It was only me that is alive,
now and I managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal where i am leaving now in a refugee camp.
I would like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently.I will tell you more about myself in my next mail.Attached here are my pictures hope you will love me?I will also like to see more of your pictures.
Hoping to hear from you soonest.
Thanks.
From Vivian.

SONATEL
Societe Nationale Des Telecommunications Du Senegal
6 Rue Wagane
Diouf
BP 69 Dakar
Dakar

Pic already posted

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Dec 08, 2011 2:37 pm

Dearest in heart xxxxx.
greeting to you my dearest,I am glad to read from you again,Hope you are fine?Mine is
a bit okey here.I thank God for you. May God protect you for me,Happy to meet you.

In this camp we are not allow to go out .Its just like one staying in the prison and I hope by Gods grace with your help i will come out from here soon.
i am single never married and active and i like everything that makes life easy and comforting E.g, going to beach , cooking , watching tv sports like football etc , shopping , reading newspapers and novels ,having long walk.pls i would loved to chat with u but in this camp we are not allow to go out often.

I don't have any relatives now whom i can go to, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war.
The only person i have now is Rev Father Samuel David, who is the Reverend Minister in charge of the church in this camp (St John's Catholic Church).
He has been very nice to me since I came here but I am not living with him rather I am living in the women's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women.The Reverend Father Tel number is (+221-773-149-529) Feel free to call me through his number.when you call tell Rev. that you want to speak with Vivian Siako from liberia he will send for me in the hostel to come and answer your call ok,please my love try to call me by 14 GMT Senegalese local time that is 2pm Senegal time so that i will hear your voice and you hear mine too.
As a refugee here I don't have any right or privilege to any thing be
it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country as a refugee.
I want to go back to my studies because I only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

Please listen to this,I have my late father's statement of account and his death certificate here with me which I will send to you latter,because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading Financial bank, which he used my name Vivian as the next of kin,the amount in question is (DEPOSIT CERTIFICATE) of $ 4.5 Million Dollars(Four Million Five Hundred Thousand US Dollars).
So I will like you to help me transfer this money to your account or to receive the money when the bank bring it in your country and from it you send me money to prepare my traveling documents to come and live with you to continue my studies. I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Revrrend because he is like a father to me and he is the only person who is giving me chance to use his computer in his office to send you an email.

So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for I am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.
Remember I am giving you all this information due to the trust I deposited on you.I like honest,understanding and God fearing people,truthful and a Man of vision,and hardworking Man.meanwhile i will like you to send me your infos. like.

Your Full Names ......
Age .......
Address ......
Telephone ........
Occupations.......
Country........

My favorite language is English but we have our traditional language but I speak English very fluently because both my father and mother studied in Europe.
Meanwhile I will like you to call me like i said because i have alot to tell you.
Have a nice day and always think about me.
Awaiting to hear from you soonest,
Thanks and remain blessed Amen,

Yours in love,

Miss Vivian Siako.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:02 pm

Dearest,the reason why i called on you is because i don't know what to do,and however,when my father was alive,he warned me
never to invest here in my country,because my country may not be safe for me because of constant social crises,war and so many other things that can destroy life and properties.

please i prayer to God before chosen you.thus,having written to the bank,they requested that i should present a reliable some one to stand for me due to my refugee status here.So please for security reasons do not disclose this matter to people out there,because hence its money,all eyes will like to be on it.In fact,i will be glad if you can call me with the Rev. telephone number because i will like to hear from you.

I am giving you all this information's. My hope is in you, and you alone when i will i come to you after this transfer. I have informed the bank about my plans to claim this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status and the laws of this country.

You will have 15% of the total money helping me. In this regards and l have mapped 5% for any expenses that might come in this transfer and the remaining money will be managed by you in any business of your choice.
l will like you to contact the bank and tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me transfer my $4.5 million deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin.

The contact information's of the bank are as follows together with informations about my late father with the bank,

ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND
Transfer Manager.Sir Mr. Smith Mills
Tel :...............00447031896804
Fax : .............00447031832694.

E-mail: transferdeptrbks@aim.com

Information about the deposit code are as follows.
Name of depositor: Dr. Marvin Siako
Nationality:Liberia
Next of kin : Miss Vivian Siako
Amount deposited:( $4.5 m)
Account Number: RBS/745008901546/QB/91/A
IBAN No..................RBOSGB2L
Swift Code...............RBS1064
Deposit Code...............L/00865

And you send your full information for reconfirmation so that i will forward it to bank to make the transfer to your given account in your country.

1.FULL NAME............
2.HOME AND OFFICE ADDRESS............
3.TELEPHONE NUMBER ...............................
4.BANK ACCOUNT INFORMATION ..............................

My dear i am glad that God has brought you to help me out from this situation and i promise to be kind and will equally need you in every area of my life plus investing this money since i am still too young to manage it as i will go back to my education.

As i told you before, this camp is just like a prison and my prayer is to move out from here as soon as possible. Please make sure that you contact the bank for more in-formation ok,and you can also see my family photo when my late parents are alive.

Thanks.
Yours for ever.
Miss Vivian Siako.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Dec 10, 2011 3:18 pm

If you can not trusted me,and i will never trusted you too ok,what do you mean again by proof?what type of proof do you want again from me?i have sent you the last of my photos and my late family photos i have with me here in the camp,since i came here,i dont have or prepared my international passport,and i dont have anyone that is why i need someone to help me with some money to prepare my passport or to help transfer my late father's money from London bank to his account bank and send me some money from it so that i can prepare my international passport to summit it to the walfare office to put visa for me before the clossing date,
I am here waiting to hear from you that you have contacted the bank people with that their contact informations i sent you,
Miss Vivian.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Dec 13, 2011 2:26 pm

Sweet heart,how far have you gone with the bank people?have you contacted them as i directed you?please why silent in my proposal to you?can you please write to me one more chance so that i will know your plans towards me?i am here impatiently waiting for you,
Vivian.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Leonice Colman; <leonicecolman27@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:52 pm

From Saturday in DMF.......

leonice
- ID: 186016
- 23 y/o female (1988 - March - 10)
- alabama, USA
- English,
- Have no children

Hello, I am Leonice
How are you? hope you are fine and in perfect condition of health. Please I went through your profile and i read it and took interest in it, please if you don't mind i will like you to write me on this ID (leonicecolman27@ya hoo.com) in hope to hear from you soon, and I will be waiting for your mail because i have something VERY important to tell you
Lots of love Leonice

My Dearest In Love,
I am more than happy in your reply to my mail. How are you over there in your country? I hope fine. My name is Miss Leonice Colman. I am 23 years old but age is not matters what matters is love and understanding, i am a second year medical student before the incident that lead to my being in this place. I am hoping to further my education in this career. I am not married and don't have children. I am chocolate in complexion and of average height, my picture will explain to you better.
I am from Liberia in west Africa and presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country .
My late father Dr Dave Colman who was one of the most successful entrepreneur in my country and my mother was a senior accountant at the Eco Bank Of Liberia, before the tragic war which claim their life and now living me as an orphan and i was the only child so i managed to make my way to near by country Senegal where i am seeking asylum now. I haven't finish up my education and i need a man who will make use of my fathers wealth and get me through in life.I would like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes. Your hobbies and what you are doing presently.
I will tell you more about myself in my next mail, here is my picture for you, though I am not all that photogenic, i hope you wouldn't mind i will like to see your photos,
I wait to hear from you soonest,
your baby Leonice

SONATELNET
Pool RC_Camberene2_ADSL
Mody Ndiaye
SOCIETE NATIONALES DES TELECOMMUNICATIONS
Sonatel
Dakar
Senegal

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Leonice Colman; <leonicecolman27@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:59 pm

Leonice
My Dearest One,
I am more than happy in your reply to my mail,
How is your day over there in your country? i hope all is fine with you.In this camp Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon.i don't have any relatives now whom i can go to all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is Rev.Peter Robert who is the pastor of the (Christ for all Churches) here in the camp he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the women's lovely
l The Rev.Peter Robert, Tel number is ( 00221-771672832 ) if you call and tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel. As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.
Please dear my late father deposited the sum the of 2.7Millions USD(Two Million Seven Hundred Thousand Dollars) in a Bank with my Name as the only daughter for next of kin and i contacted the Bank to make the claims,but the director told me to look for a trustee whose account will be used to handle the transaction because of my refugee status and i have my late fathers death certificate and the deposite certificate of this money.Since I don't have any body abroard I decided to contact you, Only if you will be honest and kind to my situtaion and assist me with all sincerity in your heart.
So i will want you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you.I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Rev Rev.father because he is like a father to me.
So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.
Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you.I like honest and understanding people,truthful and a man of vision,truth and hardworking.My favorite language is English and i speak English very fluently.Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have alot to tell you.i want to spend my rest of life with you after the transfer into your account,
Have a nice day and think about me.
Awaiting to hear from you soonest.
honey please try to call the Rev Peter Robert so him can called me to come and receive your call ok
Thanks,
Yours Leonice

Pic already posted

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Mary; <marybaby0@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:13 pm

Contact me today in WD as

mary16
- 77 y/o female (1934 December 01)
- from New York City, New York, USA
- English,
- seeking a Man from 72 to 75 y/o

Hello, Nice to see your profile here. Do you care to be my friend? you can contact me at this my email address (marybaby0@yahoo.com) so that i can send you my picture and more about myself. waiting to hear from you Please do not write me back on this site, write to my email address (marybaby0@yahoo.com) so that i can send you my photo I am Mary.

+. +, *. + * + * +.. * +. + *. * +. * +. * +. * * +. * kind. *. + * * +.. * + * *. + *. *.. * + * *lovely +. *+ * +.. * +. + *. * +.. +... *. + * princess. * + + *. *. +. +.. * +. + *. cute * + +.. * +. + *. * +. +, *. + * + * +.. * +. + * amazing. * +. * +. * +. * * + * * +.. * + * *. + *. *.. * + * * +. *+ * +.. * +. + *. * +.. +... + *. + * + * +.. * +. + *. * +. * +. * +. * cute * +. *.. + * * +.. * + * *. + *. *.. * + * +. *+ * +.. * +. + *. * +.. +... *. +. * + + *. *. +. +. *. + *. * + * *. +.. * +. + *. * +. * +. * * +. *.. + * * +. beautiful.

Profile pic already posted

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Vivian; <yayavivian00@hotmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:39 pm

Just now from 4ppl

vivian2012

Hello My Good Friends,

I am a:
Woman

Birthday:

Looking for:
Man

Hobbies:
cooking

student

Height:
5'8"-5'11" (171-180cm)

Smoker:
Never smoked

Drinker:
Socially

Children:
no children

How are you?
I guess you are fine?
My name is Vivian a single girl,,i saw your profile today and became interested in you,i will also like to know you more,and if you can send an email to my email address,i will give you my pictures for you to know whom i am,here is my email address ( yayavivian00@hotmail.com ) I believe we can know each other from here!waiting for your email,
Miss Vivian.
yayavivian00@hotmail.com

Pic already posted 07/12/11

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Vivian Yaya; <yayavivian00@hotmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:58 pm

Hi dearest one,
How are you together with your work, hope fine. I am more than happy in your reply to my mail. I believe this is a good beginning of a long term friendship, well I thank God for keeping me till this moment here in Senegal. My name is Vivian Yaya, 23yrs old young girl from Republic of Ivory Coast in West Africa, and presently I am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country, please don't be discouraged for hearing this.
My late father Dr. Donald Yaya was one of the high officer in my country, and he was unlucky to be among those that were killed by the rebel, on that fateful day I was just like a person whose life has finished on this earth seeing my father and pregnant mother being killed in a minute. In fact, I don't like telling this story because it causes me a lot of pain and sorrow all the day. It was only me who is alive now and I managed to make out my way to a nearby country Senegal where I am living now.
I have much to tell you. However I want to know if you can help me smile again. To help me become somebody in the society, to give me a better life, something has been bothering me and I have kept it to myself because I am afraid to disclose it to anyone. I am afraid of betrayal. I am afraid someone might take advantage of me. I have been praying to God to give me someone who will not betray my trust and confidence, someone who will not cheat and deceive me, I am very much afraid. hope you will promise me that you will stand for me as a friend indeed, a good Samaritan. Meanwhile, I would like to know more about you, your likes and dislikes, hobbies and what you are doing presently. I will tell you more about me in my next mail. Attached here are my picture, I will also like to see yours.Thanks
I hope to hear from you soonest.
Yours truly,
Vivian.

SONATEL
Pool-clients-ADSL-SONATEL-BAS4
Direction technique
Orange Internet Dakar
Sacre Coeur 3
SENEGAL

All three Pics already posted

Return to “Black Females”