It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:04 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Gloria - lonely_baby1vim@yahoo.com

African scammers posing as white women.
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Gloria - lonely_baby1vim@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:59 pm

charityeastwood13@yahoo.com

HHWOMAN021
honestwoman here
Age & Gender: 34 Year Old Woman

About Me
I am open and affectionate and I cannot wait to give all my gentleness, care and love to my soul mate. I have mature views to life and I believe in traditional family values. I think that both partners should value each other, be patient and understanding, faithful and honest and love each other with all their hearts. I adore making pleasant surprises and I hope that my future man will appreciate what I will do for him. I enjoy making home cozy. I am kind and I like to help people. I love this life and I love to enjoy it, but my dream is to enjoy it together with my kindred soul. I am an active person.

am charity and looking for serious relationship that to marriage...charityeastwood13@yahoo.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

christina aka james, jameslove716@yahoo.com

Postby Marisa » Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:13 am

this lazy idiot doesn't even bother to open separate male profile to scam women!! :twisted: Sent me this junk:

am james by name am new here this is account of my femail friend am here lokking for love this is my yaho id jameslove716@yahoo.com or you cam mail here

profile on confirio:
Christina
32 / Female / Straight
Offline. Last online Yesterday, at 9:51 pm
Joined August 22, 2013. Living in Aurora, Colorado.

About Me
hello how are you all i hope by the lords grace you are all fine am Christina by name am 35 by age here honest looking for future husband a man who can make me the best and am hard worker woman and i hate lies and i don't care about distance love dose not matter about the distance and am not here for ages or distance never all i need is honest man a man who can love me forever thank you all and i hope to hear from you all

all pics already posted.
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

repeatoffender
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Anyone know who this is,,?????

Postby repeatoffender » Sat Aug 24, 2013 3:34 am

I met this girl on Westeast cafe.
Said she was from Scotland but in Ghana on conference.

I questioned her about seeing her pix on other sites, Told me her ex boyfriend in Scotland was using them to try and scam people. But these pix have been around since 2009, Said they seperated last year.
She goes by the name on Juliet Darkson.
Pix can be found on Westeast Cafe,,,,,Trip Together,,,and i'm sure many other sites aswell.
Can anyone help me out here....

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Sat Aug 24, 2013 7:10 am

would you please post her email ID ??? :)
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Wendy Caroline - wendycaroline007@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed Aug 28, 2013 3:21 pm

wendy007

Sexuality: Heterosexual
Looking for: Friendship
State, City: New York
Marital status: Single
Children: I don't have children
Profile Information: More Profile Information: Lifestyle

Height: 5'4 - 5'7 (161-170cm)
Body built: Slim / Slender
Ethnicity: White / Caucasian

Religion: Christian
Education: Masters Degree
Personal Description:

My name is Wendy caroline am 32 years Old, I am Single (five years ago),White, dark black hair, black eyes, 5' 9", 141 lbs., Long Hair and a healthy Lady.
I am self-sufficient, Beautiful, happy, secure, self-confident, psychologically aware, emotionally and financially secure

wendycaroline007@gmail.com

IP: 41.215.163.16 Accra, Ghana
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marisa » Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:25 pm

^^^
badoo.com/01205238827

Wendy, 34
Accra, Ghana
Work:
Catering(Vocational Skills). I have a high income

About me
My name is Wendy, i am 32 years Old, I am Single, dark black hair, brown eyes, 5' 9", 141 lbs., Long Hair and a healthy Lady. I am self-sufficient, Beautiful, happy, secure, self-confident, psychologically aware, emotionally and financially secure...
Interested in
I am looking for a special, loving relationship with a unique Man who is affectionate, Handsome, with a shapely figure, sincere, easygoing, with interests and characteristics similar to mine... someone who wants a meaningful, serious, long-term relationship... not just a few dates.

pics already posted.
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow with a Martini, stirred, not shaken

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Mon Sep 02, 2013 4:13 pm

2 of the pics it sent led me here.

Name used = candy asante

email addy = candyasante347@yahoo.com

IP in RS DB = Nigerian AOL

IP: 172.190.23.8
ISP: America Online
Type: Dial-up

header =

Return-Path: <candyasante347@yahoo.com>
Received: from [172.190.23.8] by web161601.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sun, 01 Sep 2013 15:46:39 PDT

MD profile =

FunLadyInGreatfalls195's Profile

About Me

Sexuality: Straight
Ethnicity: Asian
Religion: Christian
Education: Some College
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Black
Body Type: Average
Height: 5'9"
Children: I do not have children
Smoking: Non-Smoker
Relationship Status: Never Married
Astrological Sign: Virgo
She matches your search preferences.
About My Match

Looking For: Dating & Romance, Friendships, or Adult Fun
Race: Does not matter
Religion: Does not matter
Minimum Education: Some College
Children: Children are OK
Smokers: Smokers are OK
Someone who is: Never Married, Separated, Divorced, or Widowed
Height: Does not matter
You match her search preferences! :D

Tell us a little about yourself: I can describe myself as communicative, kind, honest, very romantic,caring,friendly and lovely lady. I have good sense of humor and I think I am easy-going. Friends tell me that I am very interesting and many-sided person. I like walking in the woods, the silence and beauty that brings joy. I am preparing to cooking and I like to surprise my friends with my culinary creations. I love animals, they are the most loyal creatures.
I speak these languages: English

email sent =

My name is Candy,i am 28 years Old,I am Single (Two years ago), black hair, Gray eyes, My height is 5 feet,7 inches.i weight 58kg.,Long Hair and a healthy Lady. I am self-sufficient, Beautiful, happy, secure, self-confident, psychologically aware, emotionally. and I am a Nurse and I'm now looking for a work at a near by hospital, I lost Dad and i am Now Living with My mum and My Uncle,And i am a Australian By Birth,my Mother is a Ghanaian and my Father is From Australia..i have been In Ghana all My life i am a Hard working lady and very friendly.i have no Kids and Never Married..

I can describe myself as communicative, kind, honest, very romantic,caring,friendly and lovely lady. I have good sense of humor and I think I am easy-going. Friends tell me that I am very interesting and many-sided person. I like walking in the woods, the silence and beauty that brings joy. I am preparing to cooking and I like to surprise my friends with my culinary creations. I love animals, they are the most loyal creatures.

I enjoy outdoor activities, theater, music, art, and good time with friends. I feel comfortable both in jeans and evening dress. I like to wear high heels. I love life and enjoy every minute of it now, not waiting for tomorrow, and tend to find positive in everything. I value trust, honesty, respect support in relationships. I can not stand lies and do not forgive betrayal. I am looking for a life partner who is ready to start serious relationship.

I'm looking for a serious, intelligent man, a real gentleman who knows how to win a woman's heart and respect. Age and looks are not so important but personal charm and self-confidence!

2 pics get no Gi hit. to RS

CB1975 :cool:

Image<---MD profile pic
:cool: CB1975

“Health is like money, we never have a true idea of its value until we lose it.”
~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:09 pm

Latest email from same IP

It was very nice of you to write to me, im really glad and happy to meet someone like you even if I did not get your pictures as well, im a very honest person and also the only daughter of my parents, I grow up without a father does I single parented, I always love my mother and she means a lot to me too, im trusting and a very loyal person.

I really miss them so much. im studing as a nurse, I try in general to live a fairly healthy lifestyle, exercise and some sort of jogging, 1-2 days a week and eating healthy, trust me, I love sweets and pastries, but try not to over do it. I would also like to find a like-minded male where we can participate in activities together and encourage each other to pursue their interests as well. I have several hobbies and wish I could find more time to reach them as swimming, dancing and reading, and more, and want someone to share it with, as well as their sharing their interests with me ... ....

I am usually an optimistic person with a sense of humor, fairly easy-going, and I do not think I'm too critical about things, but I also think it takes two people contributing to a relationship to make it work. As I mentioned before, I like to do things with other important people in my life, but I encourage him to go out and socialize with friends and pursue their own interests and hobbies as well ......... I think the time apart helps keep things fresh in a relationship and makes the time we spend together even better. I'm not one who cheats in a relationship,one man is enough for me and I want you and get to know you better and I need a relationship where we both can trust each other completely.

I am looking for a man who is honest, loyal, a man who knows how to treat her with respect woman and a man who believes in what he ever does.i think I have said so much about myself and waiting for you to tell me about you, too, and below are some pictures of myself and hope to hear soon from you ........

Candy

“Health is like money, we never have a true idea of its value until we lose it.”
~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:00 pm

Latest email from same IP

For you can love many, but without trust you have nothing. The heart already knows what the mind can only dream of. Trust your heart. Distance cannot, they are on the inside, but when he or she betrays your trust, they become the ugliest person in the world. Love is patient.

Love is kind. It does not envy. It does not boast. It is not proud........ It is not rude. It is not self-seeking. It is not easily angered. It keeps no record of wrong doing. It does not delight in evil, but rejoices in the truth.

It always protects, trusts, hopes, perseveres. Love takes many things: trust, hope, wishes, dreams, and everything you've got, even when you know it's not going be enough. Love is not always fireworks and shooting stars; sometimes it's a simple understanding and trust between two people...................

pics sent already on RS

~Josh Billings

slider4ya
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Anyone know who this is,,?????

Postby slider4ya » Sat Sep 07, 2013 9:05 pm

I met this girl on Westeast cafe.
Said she was from Scotland but in Ghana on conference.
she also going by asabea_rita@yahoo.com I knew something was right with her and the things she was saying, so I did a little research and found your post of on the website Ghana women scams...Goodluck and hope you didn't get taken for too much..
Last edited by FrumpyBB on Sat Sep 07, 2013 9:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Full quote shortened

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Pasita, pasita_ben2012@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Tue Sep 24, 2013 10:09 am

pasitaben
And am also alone just looking for someone to share my whole life with,not just someone but one who have all the good characters in life.Am of that type and want someone with the same to spend with and i can see you are of that type because you stat
Age & Gender: 43 Year Old Woman

My Interest Keywords / Tags
am that type of person who always try to make people laugh. i always make sure to share the little that i have with someone and also satisfied with whatever i have. am an all rounded person to cut it this is all i can say about me but if you feels there
re more than welcome to ask any question u wished to know about me ....
s more you want to know about me please you

bout Me
My name is pasita. I am 32 years old . I am single with no kid. A little more about me, I am 5'7" and 133lbs I am someone who loves being surrounded by family, friends and holidays. I am ready for a serious relationship and I really look forward to starting that with the right person. I am a loyal, passionate, generous, giving, affectionate, sexual, supportive, sensitive, and a good listener who is easy to get along with. I am outgoing and very spontaneous. I am someone who is comfortable in a pair of jeans, drinking a beer as in a black silk dress, sipping a glass of wine. I like the outdoors as I like to just stay at home.

my id is pasita_ben2012@yahoo.com add me if u want to chat with me

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Mary; <marycarney2012@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:21 pm

From C

Loveleen2012

35 / woman / Heterosexual, Lives in Los Angeles, California.

About me

I am a purposeful, active and a bit risky lady, with a good sense of humor and sensitive heart. I have the ability to see in people only good things until they prove me different. I am very down to earth and have realistic views on life. I am caring and affectionate. Of course I am ready to start serious loving relations with the right man.

Hi My name is Mary,I`m very lively and cheerful woman, who likes both to get and to give positive emotions, to brighten up world around me. I`m sincere and simple-hearted personality. As a woman, I could be very tender and passionate in the same time. I feel myself created to bring warmth and light to the lives of another people, and I want to be warmed with love too.if you have yahoo add me on marycarney2012

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Sat Nov 09, 2013 4:55 pm

name used = Joyce Owusu

email addy = joyce.owusu2@yahoo.com

IP NOT IN RS DB

IP: 66.34.1.64
ISP: CoreSpace
Services: Recently reported forum spam source. (11)
Type: Corporate
State/Region: California
City: Sacramento

header =

Return-Path: <joyce.owusu2@yahoo.com>
Received: from [66.34.1.64] by web161504.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 05 Nov 2013 16:03:23 PST

email sent =

I am Joyce 34 years of age ,single looking with One Son, 5-7 ft tall, 133 lbs., black hair and fair color....I'm Mixed race, Half Scottish and Half Ghanaian but living in Ghana now.
I am an honest and good christian who loves being surrounded by family, friends and holidays. I am ready for a serious relationship and I really look forward to starting that with the right person. I am an honest,loyal, passionate, generous, giving, affectionate, sexual, supportive, sensitive, and a good listener who is easy to get along with. I am outgoing and very spontaneous.
I am someone who is comfortable in a pair of jeans, drinking a beer as in a black silk dress, sipping a glass of wine. I like the outdoors as I like to just stay at home. Hang around the house getting my hands dirty in the yard. Love to entertain..
I am generally try to live a somewhere healthy lifestyle, exercising and some sort of jogging's, 3-4 days a week and eating healthy, trust me, I love sweets and pastries such as ice cream,biscuits,cheeps,fun ice,fun pop,yogurt and fun milk, but try not to over do it in my life and i do not smoke or drink ....
I would also like to find an honest and good christian who we can participate in activities together and encourage each other to pursue our interests as well. I have several hobbies (and wish I could find more time to pursue those) such as cooking ,swimming, playing computer, dancing, and reading, and more,and would like someone to share that with, as well as sharing his interest with me too..
I do also have some fun's to such as fishing,boating,cooking,going to the beach and i do want to participate all this fun's with the person in my life..
I am generally an optimistic person with a sense of humor, fairly easy-going, and I don't think that I'm too critical about things in my life, but I also believe that it takes two people contributing to a relationship to make it work since we all do believe in Almighty God the Savior oops so you do?
As I mentioned earlier, I like to do things with the other significant person in my life, but I also encourage him to go out and spend time with friends and pursue his own interests and hobbies as well.
I believe that time spent apart helps keep things fresh in a relationship and makes the time we do spend together even better.
I'm not one who cheats in a relationship; one man is enough trouble ; I don't have the time or energy to juggle 2, 3, or 4 at the same time - lol. But I also want to be in a relationship where I can totally trust the other person and not dwell on how the relationship is not working...
I do not expect a man to be a servant to me, spending all his time working and and cleaning this are all responsibilities of a woman, I believe there is give and take in a relationship but i'm not here for one's funds or materials or other things since all this are not included in a relationship, but here looking for some one honest,truthful,god fearing and i good listener, and I realize that at times it's more convenient for me to do laundry, cook, clean, and I have no problem doing that. lol
I consider myself to be a fairly honest and truthful person and expect the same in return; I'm not too wealthy and don't expect someone to attempt to deceive me or "play" me..
Everybody makes mistakes and no one is 100% perfect.. I usually give people the benefit of the doubt, but if the same pattern keeps emerging, it's over.
I do not want to meet someone who may think of taking advantage of me or lie to me and cheat on me under false pretenses,i do never lie,deceive,play games or cheat in my life and never wants to be cheated,deceive,lie or been played games with in my life.
I am sorry if this sounds harsh, and I'm not accusing anybody of any wrong doing, but I'm being upfront and honest about that, so you know where I stand from the beginning.
In relationship i do believe there should be trustee,believe and understand because this are all the most important thing relationship have to go with and without all this between the two couples i don't think the relationship will work and last forever which i do always pray to Almighty God to have such a person who have all this in his heart in my life...
With all due respect as well, I hope that you are upfront and honest with me, as well. I realize that I am 34 years old and that you are somewhere Older than me, if you would still like to correspond, that's fine...we'll see how things go after we get to know each other by Almighty God's name...
Well, I hope that this lets you know a little about me, and I hope I don't come across as being too cynical, harsh, or mean sounding to you?
I will give anybody the benefit of the doubt (we're all human beings with the same red blood in out bodies, we all make mistakes in life and i want to learn more about life in a relationship more and more),I'm just asking you to keep it real and be honest from the beginning; that way, nobody is wasting his Or her time or getting his or her feelings hurt.I hope to hear from you again too?

pics get no GI hits to RS

~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Sat Nov 09, 2013 4:57 pm

MD profile

FunLadyInNorthcaldwell42's Profile

About Me

Sexuality: Straight
Ethnicity: Middle Eastern
Religion: Catholic
Education: College Degree
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Black
Body Type: Average
Height: 5'7"
Children: I have children
Smoking: Non-Smoker
Relationship Status: Never Married
Astrological Sign: Scorpio
She matches your search preferences.
About My Match

Looking For: Dating & Romance, Friendships, or Adult Fun
Race: Does not matter
Religion: Does not matter
Education: Does not matter
Children: Children are OK
Smokers: Smokers are OK
Someone who is: Never Married, Separated, Divorced, or Widowed
Height: Does not matter
You match her search preferences! :D

Tell us a little about yourself: I am responsive and attentive.Always help your loved ones.Even if I can not completely help,I will try to do something that will be enough power.All actions ponder long, weighing all the pros and cons.I do not like to rush in serious matters,because people do not want to laugh.I am very friendly,but I do not accept self-interest in friendship.I think all the level-headed person,although there are some in my anxiety and restlessness.I am often aggressive and resentful.Take offense at the slightest provocation, but quickly forgive and remember all the insults with a smile.And I give in to the mood.And often,because of the dramatic change in the mood to quarrel with the people close to me.For example,the rain on the street,it is somehow sad, and that's starting to feel sad.Becomes more fun if someone-whether or laugh.Always fighting for justice.Therefore,always helping people in the way that there was an injustice. That's my character!

I'm looking for a reliable,self-confident man for whom I,frail and tender girl,I will be like a stone wall.It should be high and attractive, with a good physique and manicured hands,for me,well-groomed man's hands - this is very important.It should be fun, sociable and kind person!

MD profile pic already posted on RS.

~Josh Billings

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Mary Strauss, johnsonlarry233@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Sun Nov 10, 2013 3:49 pm

male version, see topic:
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 19#p351919" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

facebook.com/mary.strauss.355
Mary Strauss
Nurse at University Hospital
Studied at University of Michigan-Dearborn
Lives in Michigan Center, Michigan

Image Image
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Return to “White Females”