It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:46 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Gloria - lonely_baby1vim@yahoo.com

African scammers posing as white women.
coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow with a Martini, stirred, not shaken

Bookmark and Share

Re: Gloria - lonely_baby1vim@yahoo.com

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Mon May 06, 2013 6:34 pm

Latest email from same IP.

Im a very outgoing person, who loves to dine out travel and enjoy the simple life. Im a hopeless romantic and very affectionate. I have a good sense of humor and I like to make you laugh.
I like to chill out with a good book or watch and movie and its even more fun when you have a special someone to do this with. Im very easy to get a long with and a very good listener..
I love To share My Time with People I Love and care eg,freinds and Family.well about my family i come from a very small unit Of Family My Mother,sister and I,
I am an honest heart that's looking for a stable relationship. I understand it is important to lay down lasting foundations for a lasting relationship. I am an active person who enjoys cycling and running best. I believe keeping fit is important. I am not interested in games or drama.
I enjoy fine dining and am always looking for someone to share the appreciation of good food and fine wine.I like getting out and checking out local talent and live concerts, here or anywhere. I enjoy movies and music for relaxation.
I am looking for a special, loving relationship with a unique Man who is affectionate, Handsome, with a shapely figure, sincere, easygoing, with interests and characteristics similar to mine...someone who wants a meaningful, serious, long-term relationship...not just a few dates. Are you that special Man?I am looking for someone who has a great sense of humor and big heart, is curious about new things that would like to share new experiences or old habits.I am looking for someone who believes that a true intimate partner looks out for the other and vice verse. While navigating life together, we are caring and concerned for each other's well-being because we make each other so happy and we love each other very much.Looking for a serious long term relationship with someone who posesses strong character and is goal-oriented. He must love the Lord with all of his heart,then I know he will love me with all his heart.He should enjoy good humor, love to laugh, and be a hopeless romantic.So that would make him a God-loving romantic guy......and God will approve.lol. My ideal partner must love to take long walks...holding hands....when I am not giving him a "walk for his money"....His yes must be yes, and his no, no. That's nice to hear from u again, u have a nice pic, How old are u and how long have u been on this net and are u single with kids, what are u looking for on the net.. i hope to hear from u soon..

pic it sent got no real hits.

CB1975 :cool:

:cool: CB1975

“Health is like money, we never have a true idea of its value until we lose it.”
~Josh Billings

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Nancy Law, earth.nancy@yahoo.com

Postby Marisa » Thu May 09, 2013 1:47 am

booted off DnM

username: nancy4luv
email: earth.nancy@yahoo.com
Native American, Hair Stylist, 35 yo

IP address: 69.4.229.185 - Hosting Services again, proxy

Description:
I am a nice and sincere woman who wants to be happy. I'm kind and caring, tender and feminine.

facebook.com/earth.nancy
Nancy Law
From New York, New York

I am tender and caring. I am loving and kind-hearted. I value trust and respect in any relations between people. I know that every person has his second half. I would be a good wife, friend and soul mate. I believe that happy family can be built on love, mutual understanding, sincerity, equality of rights and possibility to find compromise in any situation. The most important priority in my life is family
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Wed May 22, 2013 4:09 am

Name used = young ziggy

email addy = youngziggy10@yahoo.com

IP in RS database.

IP: 41.218.238.169
ISP: Vodafone Ghana
Geolocation Information
City: Accra

header =

Return-Path: <youngziggy10@yahoo.com>
Received: from [41.218.238.169] by web125501.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 21 May 2013 20:58:56 PDT

email sent =

Hello there, how are you doing today? i hope everything is fine with you ,am very glad to hear back from you again .Am very sorry to hear back your past I do like everything about you and i want you to know that am very ready to work out into a new relationship,I like reading , in fact meta physics novels especially by Tuesday TOM Clancy I love cooking , playing squash and watching basket ball and talk shows like Oprah Winfrey talk show in the Harp o Studio....I like exploring to new areas and maybe u will enjoy it. ... i like to relax by the ocean and be outdoors. . .been awhile since I've been out on a boat. used to love going way out and deep sea fishing... enjoy some nice food and drink. .. .workoutdoors and stay active and fit
I'm seeking a serious long term relationship and more. Someone who is responsible, respectful, can take care of themselves, and who is employed.special to capture my heart and knows how to handle it with care, one who will cherish me and be willing to share life's greatest joys and sorrows. Someone who's willing to spoil, pamper and love me unconditionally, whom is kind, sincere, honest, passionate, loyal, sense of humor, loving and wants a lifetime of passion.and also knows how to have fun but can be serious when needed., so only serious inquiries will be accepted...I'm looking for a soul-mate...a best friend for life! Someone I could talk to about anything....A good listener, smart and funny! I'd give the same to the ONE !! Who knows - may be you are my twin-soul, you can email me back

Pic it sent already on RS.

“Health is like money, we never have a true idea of its value until we lose it.”
~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Fri May 24, 2013 3:58 pm

Name used = Love Rashida

email addy = loverashida99@yahoo.com

IP in RS database

IP: 41.215.162.18
ISP: Millicom Ghana Limited

header =

Return-Path: <loverashida99@yahoo.com>
Received: from [41.215.162.18] by web122403.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 22 May 2013 05:59:08 PDT

email sent =

Evening smiles to you Dear!

It's currently Evening here and I'm sincerely delighted to have been bestowed with the priceless privilege of reading your e-mail, and I just want you to know and understand the fact that I was fortunate enough to obtain easy access to your personal website which you happened to have given me access to and honestly I'm speechless, in a nutshell or briefly I possess the unflinching desire to get to know you and when I say get to know you I mean us possibly taking the time to talk more.

As I stated in my previous letter my name is Rashida and I presently reside in Africa, Ghana working in a local orphanage. My main aim or objective of been subscribed unto the internet is basically to find that special someone in a man with whom I could be bestowed with the ultimate chance or opportunity of establishing or creating something worth the time and experience with,and realistically I have this feeling deep within me that this may probably be the last time I'll hear from you again.

Why do I say this?? The reason is I know for a fact that men on the internet in recent times or nowadays simply don't have the desire to interact with any lady as soon as they know the lady hails or resides in Africa specifically Ghana without apparently taking the time and effort to really get to know this lady deep down inside and in the process come to the full realization that maybe and I repeat just maybe this lady could be his possible soul mate or otherwise.

Dear I don't have the slightest idea what you're in search of here on the internet but nevertheless but at least I crave your indulgence to kindly write me again via this same medium and let me know your stance on everything I've said here.

until I hear from you again stay blessed and refreshed

Have a blissful and prosperous working day Dear!.

Rashida.

all 3 pics it sent already on RS.

~Josh Billings

pacman4u309
Very Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Victoria Love <victorialove960@gmail.com>

Postby pacman4u309 » Sat May 25, 2013 12:21 pm

Victoria Love
Email: victorialove960@gmail.com
Split from: > http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=19402" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Image Image Image

Return-Path: <victorialove960@gmail.com>
Received: from

Other Profiles
OMG there are many hits with GIS

Email Received

Thanks for taking the time to respond back to my email and its great to know we can communicate this way for a while until we can someday get to talk in person.I am Victoria, 32 years of age, single and never been married with no kids.I am enjoy going, enjoy listening to music and watching movies,reading,cooking and spending time with family and friends when I do have time.I am much of an open book that you get to know and learn more about with each passing day.I am looking to meet someone I can get to learn and know more with each passing day.I have learned over the past years that the best of friends make the best of relationship and currently seeking for friendship to see where it leads to.I seek someone down to earth, open, honest and a God fearing.Someone who believes it takes two to make a relationship work and not afraid to correct things when he sees or notice them go wrong.I believe we are all human and make mistakes that we should never allow to take control and possession of the future ahead of us.I will be more than happy to get to chat and learn more about you but for now.I am located in Ghana.

I am sorry for your lost and happy to know it didnt pull you down to much to let you close your heart of giving another woman the chance.I am a honest woman looking for love and happiness and not after money.I seek an easy going man who will please and fill my heart with love as I will do the same and see what and where the future will lead us.I really want us to start from here to see what w can build on.What are your likes and dislikes.

Honesty is the number one key to a successful relationship and I have had a horrible past that I will discuss and talk about in time when I feel so comfortable around you.It made me have doubts if I could ever trust in a man but i learned to put my past behind me and move on with the future ahead as you never can predict when the star will fall on you and enlighten a smile on your face forever.

I believe we can learn and know more about each other and will want you to start by telling me much about you and also what you will like to know about me.I will be more than happy to get along so well and see what the future holds. Well i would like us to chat here and more about each other here is my yahoo id honesty_woman11@yahoo.com you can add me there and we would talk more my dear one.Take very good care of yourself there.Hope to hear from you soon.

Vicky

Pandora
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Victoria Love <victorialove960@gmail.com>

Postby Pandora » Sat May 25, 2013 4:42 pm

email address also used with Ann Angel pics
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 27#p316427" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Last edited by FrumpyBB on Sat May 25, 2013 5:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Thanks, merged :)

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Kelly Williams; <kellyseeking446@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri May 31, 2013 9:01 pm

Username: kelly75090

Email: kellyseeking446@yahoo.com

User IP 41.190.3.193

EMTS Limited / Etisalat Nigeria
Emerging Markets Telecommunication Services (EMTS) Limited
EMTS
Plot 19, Zone 'L',
Federal Government Layout,
Banana Island,
Ikoyi, Lagos
Nigeria

Full Name
kelly williams

About me
I'm a single,no kids and I'm seeking for a Long Term Relationship and a man that I'm seeking for must be very Honest and sincere with me.. i don't cheat and I'm also a one man woman seeking for my soul mate

Come from
United States

City, State, Province
Dallas Texas

Marital Status
Single

Ethnicity
White/Caucasian

Occupation
Nurse

Yahoo avatar

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Stacy_sweeti@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:27 am

Hi...
my name is Stacy single, no kids and never been married, height 5'7.... I am honesty,Faithful,Loyal,Caring,Understanding,Easy going, out Going and also i am God Fearing woman, Maybe u may ask why am on this site, I am looking for an honest and humble man to settle down with, I'm new to this dating site and I hope to meet a loving man... I'm a cool loving woman with great sense of humor. I'm not materialistic, prudent, warm-hearted, tender, This is my email-Stacy_sweeti@yahoo.com

stacy's Profile

33 / Female / Straight
Offline. Last online Yesterday, at 4:05 pm

Joined June 2, 2013. Living in Arvada, Colorado.

About Me
Hi...
my name is Stacy single, no kids and never been married, height 5'7.... I am honesty,Faithful,Loyal,Caring,Understanding,Easy going, out Going and also i am God Fearing woman, Maybe u may ask why am on this site, I am looking for an honest and humble man to settle down with, I'm new to this dating site and I hope to meet a loving man... I'm a cool loving woman with great sense of humor. I'm not materialistic, prudent, warm-hearted, tender,
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:34 pm

Hello Handsome Man,,How are you doing,,Well am Rosemary and am Single looking for my soul mate,,Well i will like to know more about you if you don't mine we can get out our yahoo ID so that we get on there to know more about each other on there now or if you don't mine you can add me am online so we get to know more about each other on there now,,,,Thanks soo much,,I wish to here from you soon,,,My ID is rose_amuzu40@yahoo.com
Rose
28 / Female / Straight
Offline. Last online Today, at 3:04 pm

Joined June 13, 2013. Living in New York City, New York.

I am very communicative and kind person. I love life that’s why I am very jolly! I believe that I have charisma and I like people and people like me. Drop me a line and you’ll see!)) I adore sport. I go in for sport many years. I am a professional gymnast. I like dancing and aerobics. I like to go to the cinema, sushi-bars and bowling. When I have free time I like reading different literature. I adore travelling and I dream to visit Europe....I believe in love and true feelings to one man! I am affectionate, playful and I know how to be seductive to make my beloved man lose his mind! I am very caring, kind and attentive to my partner. I am a very good listener and I am sure that discussion is a key to successful and long relationship with friends, family and everyone around us. I sense beauty so easily and I can find it in every single object which surrounds me and, moreover, I can show you how to enjoy it as well. My life's motto is sharing that is why I am never envious or greedy. My friends tell that I possess a rare talent to infect everyone with positive energy and optimism. I am very mature for my age and I already know so much about life and its laws, but it is in my nature to create my own rules and to enjoy it with an insouciance of a curious child. I adore to spoil my dear people with the delicious dishes I cook myself. Would you like to try?
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat Jul 20, 2013 8:54 am

Full Name
patience turkson
About me
I am very feminine, faithful, elegant, kind, attentive, caring and understanding. I am positive about life and people around me and try to help them when I see the chance. I suppose that a woman is created to support a man and take care of him, give him love, beauty, care, affection and be his peaceful "harbour" in life. I'm ready to give it to my man
Come from
United States
Registered
Yesterday, 4:50 pm
City, State, Province
MIAMI
Marital Status
Single
Ethnicity
White/Caucasian
Occupation
other
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual

patiencenewborn

patiencelove2011@yahoo.com

IP: 198.7.58.81
ISP: Leaseweb USA

mugu proxy

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:52 pm

Name used = Charity Eastwood

email addy = charityeastwood13@yahoo.com

IP in RS DB

IP: 41.218.239.207
ISP: Vodafone Ghana
Type: Wireless Broadband

header =

Return-Path: <charityeastwood13@yahoo.com>
Received: from [41.218.239.207] by web160702.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 31 Jul 2013 08:00:02 PDT

Fish profile =

HHWOMAN021 Profile: honestwoman here
View Comments

Age & Gender: 34 Year Old Woman
Height:
Body Type:
Religion:
Ethnicity:
Zodiac Sign: Leo

About Me
I am open and affectionate and I cannot wait to give all my gentleness, care and love to my soul mate. I have mature views to life and I believe in traditional family values. I think that both partners should value each other, be patient and understanding, faithful and honest and love each other with all their hearts. I adore making pleasant surprises and I hope that my future man will appreciate what I will do for him. I enjoy making home cozy. I am kind and I like to help people. I love this life and I love to enjoy it, but my dream is to enjoy it together with my kindred soul. I am an active person.

email sent to me =

I am open and affectionate and I cannot wait to give all my gentleness, care and love to my soul mate. I have mature views to life and I believe in traditional family values. I think that both partners should value each other, be patient and understanding, faithful and honest and love each other with all their hearts. I adore making pleasant surprises and I hope that my future man will appreciate what I will do for him. I enjoy making home cozy. I am kind and I like to help people. i live in the UK London with my mum.Hope u get back to me soon, have attached some pics.

profile pic from fish led me to this forum. The attached pic gets no GI hits.

~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:31 pm

Name used = georgina EMILY

email addy = emilygeorgina781@yahoo.com

IP in RS DB

IP: 197.251.130.31
ISP: Ghana Telecom

header =

Return-Path: <emilygeorgina781@yahoo.com>
Received: from [197.251.130.31] by web163903.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 31 Jul 2013 14:23:31 PDT

MD profile =

charityfunlady343's Profile

About Me

Sexuality: Straight
Ethnicity: White/Caucasian
Religion: Christian
Education: Some College
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Brown
Body Type: Toned
Height: 5'8"
Children: I do not have children
Smoking: Non-Smoker
Relationship Status: Never Married
Astrological Sign: Leo
She matches your search preferences.
About My Match

Looking For: Dating & Romance, Friendships, or Adult Fun
Race: Does not matter
Religion: Does not matter
Education: Does not matter
Children: Children are OK
Smokers: Smokers are OK
Someone who is: Never Married, Separated, Divorced, or Widowed
Height: Does not matter
You match her search preferences!

am looking for a man who wants a friend and which will lead us into a long term relationship and if possible marraige.i want a man who has a great sense of humor and also who is not on here for games nor naughty talks.a man who has a great sense of humor and knows how to treat a woman the way a woman must be treated because women are very special,that doesn't mean that men are not special.a man who does not cheat,lie ,decieve, who is not jealous and doesn't like much jokes. beause there is time for everything and time waits for no one, that is the kind of man am looking for... can you tell me what you are also looking for in a woman?

email sent to me =

lets me have your cell phone number or try and get yahoo id so i add you in the yahoo messanger so we can chat and know more about each other
thank you

pic attached got no GI hits to RS

~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Thu Aug 01, 2013 9:14 pm

Latest email from same IP

i try to text you but you never reply so text me here so i can get back to you
760) 695-0360<--- spokeo shows this =

City & State
Fallbrook, CA 92028

Phone Type
Landline

Carrier
Teleport Communications Group - San Diego

~Josh Billings

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Sarah Werty, sarah.werty@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Fri Aug 02, 2013 1:40 pm

FB
Sarah Werty
About
Worked at Fashion UK
Studied at West Los Angeles College - International Studies
Past: West Covina High School
Lives in Waltham Abbey, United Kingdom
From West Covina, California

pics already posted
one album pic shows a Caucasian woman :D

Hello i need a man over 30 years for a serious and straightforward relationp, you can as well mail me on sarah.werty@yahoo.com, good to meet you

Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Rashida, loverashida99@yahoo.com

Postby Marisa » Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:45 am

Rashida, loverashida99@yahoo.com

spam on Confirio:

Hi,My name is rashida,single and never married before .I'm 35 and i have no kids.I am here to look for my life partner.Your profile really impressed me just reading it.I really will love to get to know each other.I tried to put pictures on here but it didn't work .I have some couple of new photos,I can send them to you if you can contact me to my private email loverashida99 at yahoo.com and tell me about your selfs and add some pictures of you .I will do the same as soon as i recieve your email .I will be looking forward to hear from you .Thank you and God bless you.
email me

email leads straight to his real mug on FB

facebook.com/liso.abu
Liso Abu
Lives in Baltimore, Maryland :liar: --- GHANA!!!

:pee:
Image Image
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

Return to “White Females”