It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:51 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Gloria - lonely_baby1vim@yahoo.com

African scammers posing as white women.
gd101
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby gd101 » Wed May 27, 2009 6:08 pm

Received: from [41.210.34.81]
Date: Wed, 27 May 2009 01:04:49 -0700 (PDT)

My Name Is Gloria ,I'm a 31year's old Female single , no kids, 5-6 feet tall, 128lbs., black hair and Fair in colour.I live in the capital city of Ghana - Accra, which is along the coast of Ghana, and i attended a full-time vocational school student for 3 years at the Ghana Vocational Institute and have been graduated. I generally try to live a some what healthy lifestyle,exercising and some sort of jogging, 3-4 days a week and eating healthy, (trust me, I love sweets and pastries, but try not to over do it). I would also like to find a like-minded male where we can participate in activities together and encourage each other to pursue their interests as well. I have several hobbies (and wish I could find more time to pursue those) such as swimming, playing computer,dancing, and reading, and more, and would like someone to share that with, as well as their sharing their interests with me... I am generally an optimistic person with a sense of humor, fairly easy-going, and I don't think that I'm too critical about things, but I also believe that it takes two people contributing to a relationship to make it work.As I mentioned earlier, I like to do things with the other significant person in my life, but I also encourage him to go out and spend time with friends and pursue his own interests and hobbies as well. I believe that time spent apart helps keep things fresh in a relationship and makes the time we DO spend together even better. I'm not one who cheats in a relationship; one man is enough trouble ; I don't have the time or energy to juggle 2, 3, or 4 at the same time - haha. But I also want to be in a relationship where I can totally trust the other person and not dwell on how the relationship is NOT working... I DO NOT expect a man to be a servant to me, spending all his time working and cleaning, I believe there is give and take in a relationship, and I realize that at times it's more convenient for me to do laundry, cook, clean, and I have no problem doing that. I consider myself to be a fairly honest and truthful person and expect the same in return; I'm not wealthy and don't expect someone to attempt to deceive me or "play" me. Everybody makes mistakes and I usually give people the benefit of the doubt, but if the same pattern keeps emerging, it's over. I do not want to meet someone who may think that they will take advantage of me, or lie to me and cheat on me under false pretenses. Sorry if that sounds harsh, and I'm not accusing anybody of any wrongdoing, but I'm being upfront and honest about that, so you know where I stand from the beginning. Am willing to hear from you soon and if you have interest in me send me reply waiting for your reply very soon.

this one was on ChristianMingle.com but has since been removed, but not before "she" sent me her email addy! :grin: No hits on TinEye.com and scamdigger is down, but I don't recall seeing her pics on here before.

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

gd101
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby gd101 » Fri May 29, 2009 7:59 am

these pics could already be in here somewhere but I haven't noticed them... I did a quick run thru the black female category and struck out, but there are lots of pics in there :shock: maybe scamdigger will help once it's back up and running...

gd101
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Linda - Hannah Hana - preciousgurl054@yahoo.com

Postby gd101 » Fri Nov 27, 2009 12:02 am

Received: from [41.218.203.206]
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 2009 10:11:44 -0800 (PST)

Hello,how are you doing and how is life treating you.it's pleasure As i have get some chance today,that will make me be able to tell you about me then you will know the type of person i am.I hope you will like my profile as well, and the following about me.I am a sincere, honest, sensuous, sensitive faithful and passionate woman,I guess here's some information on my life i'm Linda,single lady,never been married,no kids hope one day i would have my own kids.am 30 years old 5:6ft tall 130lbs and was raise in Miami,Florida before I move to my mom's place in Ghana due to My dad died last 4 years ago in auto-accident.My life is simple and somewhat complicated.I'm very communicative,easy going,outspoken,also a very Romantic type,love to cuddle with my man,hold each other hands while
walking,I'm trustworthy so far as people's tell me maybe I'm just laid back,lol.He is oil foreign investors in
some countries,.my Mum is still alive and she
move back to from miami to Ghana bcus they were treating her bad.So I move to my uncle place to stay with him But he treated me so bad and even tried to rape me several time when he is drunk so i then ran away from him to stay with my mom.
I like to talk with people and I try and keep my word and uphold my responsibilities.Anyways My dream now is to relocate with the right man,Now I guess a question will come to your
mind(Why is she Single)isn't it..ok,I used to have a boyfriend but I broke up with him few years ago,I caught him on bed with my best close friend,you know how that is,it's a SHOCK,so this led me to break up with him,was I right by that decision???and ran way from me and get married to someone else now .I seek for a complete honest man,who will come home to me,love me,adore me,a strong man with a strong heart who will want our relationship to last forever,a compassionate man,one with good heart and know how to handle matters,I want a lover not a fighter,Hmmmm.My goal in life is to be married and have a happy family in a home filled with with a beautiful children. need a man to spend the rest of my life with and who knows if it might be you.I agree about true love that a couple is bout caring and trusting each other.As well as helping both through everything in life esp our faith in God.I really loved how u see how a couple should loved and that just
what i would loved to have in a Man.I totally believed we could be a good fit if it up to God almighty and our hearts too.I can't wait to hear from u soon and hope to get to know more about u too.well I pray u like what u see and let God do the rest.Tell me more about yourself.What is your favorite holiday? What makes you the happiest? When is your birthday?if you have some picture's to send them."The first sight of love is the last of wisdom."Feel free to proceed as you deem appropriate.I do hope to hear from you again.hope this will let you know little about me..
From Linda!!!

This one was on ChristianMingle.com but was removed quite quickly. The pictures look familiar but I didn't find them on either ScamDigger or TinEye.com.

gd101
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Bushira Makiyu - bushka11@yahoo.com

Postby gd101 » Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:35 pm

Received: from [41.218.198.250]
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2009 04:35:46 -0800 (PST)

Hello xxx
here are some picture os me hope you liked them ,talk to you soon

and from the site:
Hello,how are you doing and how is life treating you?hope all is well with you.I just join this dating site and I was on my search when I came across your profile and I will like to get to know you.my name is Bushira single never been married.am looking for a serious man with a pure heart,a man who is ready to share the rest of his life with me.As u know am from Ghana,well I will like you to email me or add me at (bushka11@yahoo.com)for us to share some pics also to get to know each other better.I await for your respond soon.. Thank You!!!

this one was on ChristianMingle.com but has already been removed. I think this is the same gal as in the first post on this thread? It's the only approximate match that ScamDigger came up with at any rate. (oh and the profile definitely did NOT say Ghana on it, though yes I did know he was from W. Africa somewhere! :lol: )

gd101
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Nora - Happy New - new_baby39@yahoo.com

Postby gd101 » Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:53 am

Received: from [41.210.30.241]
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2010 15:17:56 -0800 (PST)

Thank You Very Much xxx, How Are You also Doing Over There , Well If i may ask You How Old Are You , and wht work do you also do For Living , i also Join This Site To Meet Someone Who Is Honest, Humble, Understanding, Faithfulness, But all the same Can You also Try and Email me with some Of Your Pic, i also Hope You know Little about me now , i do Live With My Mum In Cape Coast In Ghana now , my mum Came From South Africa, My dad also From Spain,s i,m single no kid,s i,m also a student Of Nursing In Collage now , all i need From You is we need To be Honest and Faithful With Each Other now , But You Can also Try and email me and i just want to know If You have am access To Yahoo Messenger, so we can meet There and no More about Eeach Other , do you also have Cell Phone ? Well i,m looking Forward To Hear From You soon ..Nora

and from the site:
Hello .....I,m Nora and i,m a student Of Nursing In Collage , Anyway I,m new To This Dating site now ? i Just Want To No More About You , also I Do Live With Mum In Cape Coast In Ghana , Anyway Let Give Honour and Glory To Him , well I,m very Glad To meet You and I,m Honest lady, who care about people,s in life But i,m single No kid and also i have not been Into any Relationship before, but i hope You Can also Find more In My Profile now anyway You Can also Reach Me At new_baby39@yahoo.com

this one is "shorekennel" on LoveAndSeek.com and actually does say "she" is from "ARIPO" which is a consortium of 16 or so mostly W. African nations...

Someguy315
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Linda - Hannah Hana - preciousgurl054@yahoo.com

Postby Someguy315 » Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:58 pm

She just sent me a message at Filipinaheart.com going by the name Linda. No picture on the profile however and it states she is from Georgia.

Subject: Hello
Date: 17-Jan-2010 ( 44 minutes ago )
Hello,how are you doing and how is life treating you?i hope all is well with you as am also doing here.my name is Linda single never been married.i was on my search when i came across your profile and will like to get to know you.i seek for a serious man with a pure heart of gold.a want to meet a serious man who is ready to share his life with one woman.well i will like you to add me at yahoo or email me at preciousgurl054// at// yahoo//dot//com ,if you are interest for us to share some pics also to get to know each other better...

gd101
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Linda - Hannah Hana - preciousgurl054@yahoo.com

Postby gd101 » Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:29 pm

Received: from [41.210.30.37]
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 2010 11:53:03 -0800 (PST)

Hello,how are you doing and how is life treating you.it's pleasure As i have get some chance today,that will make me be able to tell you about me then you will know the type of person i am.I hope you will like my profile as well, and the following about me.I am a sincere, honest, sensuous, sensitive faithful and passionate woman,I guess here's some information on my life i'm Linda,single lady,never been married,no kids hope one day i would have my own kids.am 31 years old on nxt year .am 5:6ft tall 130lbs. My life is simple and somewhat complicated.I'm very communicative,easy going,outspoken,also a very Romantic type,love to cuddle with my man,hold each other hands while
walking,I'm trustworthy so far as people's tell me maybe I'm just laid back,lol.my Mum is still alive but i lost my dad when i was young.
I like to talk with people and I try and keep my word and uphold my responsibilities.Anyways My dream now is to relocate with the right man,Now I guess a question will come to your
mind(Why is she Single)isn't it..ok,I used to have a boyfriend but I broke up with him few years ago,I caught him on bed with my best close friend,you know how that is,it's a SHOCK,so this led me to break up with him,was I right by that decision???and ran way from me and get married to someone else now .I seek for a complete honest man,who will come home to me,love me,adore me,a strong man with a strong heart who will want our relationship to last forever,a compassionate man,one with good heart and know how to handle matters,I want a lover not a fighter,Hmmmm.My goal in life is to be with my man and spend the rest of my life with and who knows if it might be you.I agree about true love that a couple is bout caring and trusting each other.As well as helping both through everything in life esp our faith in God.I really loved how u see how a couple should loved and that just
what i would loved to have in a Man.I totally believed we could be a good fit if it up to God almighty and our hearts too.I can't wait to hear from u soon and hope to get to know more about u too.well I pray u like what u see and let God do the rest.Tell me more about yourself.What is your favorite holiday? What makes you the happiest? When is your birthday?if you have some picture's to send them."The first sight of love is the last of wisdom."Feel free to proceed as you deem appropriate.I do hope to hear from you again.hope this will let you know little about me..
From Linda!!!

this one was also on ChristianMingle.com.... Same email address as the original post but is using a different name now. Same pictures as original post also and similar email with minor modifications.

gd101
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Hellen - seriousloveappiah@yahoo.com

Postby gd101 » Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:41 am

Received: from [41.210.23.145]
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2010 18:15:41 -0800 (PST)

My Name Is Hellen ,I'm a 32year's old Female, single , no kids, 5-6 feet tall, 128lbs., black hair and Fair in colour.I was born in Ghana but i have been to the state before.both my parents are mixed so i can i say am also mixed.I now live in the capital city of Ghana - Accra, which is along the coast of Ghana, and i attended a full-time vocational school student for 3 years at the Ghana Vocational Institute and have been graduated. I generally try to live a some what healthy lifestyle,exercising and some sort of jogging, 3-4 days a week and eating healthy, (trust me, I love sweets and pastries, but try not to over do it). I would also like to find a like-minded male where we can participate in activities together and encourage each other to pursue their interests as well. I have several hobbies (and wish I could find more time to pursue those) such as swimming, playing computer,dancing, and reading, and more, and would like someone to share that with, as well as their sharing their interests with me... I am generally an optimistic person with a sense of humor, fairly easy-going, and I don't think that I'm too critical about things, but I also believe that it takes two people contributing to a relationship to make it work.As I mentioned earlier, I like to do things with the other significant person in my life, but I also encourage him to go out and spend time with friends and pursue his own interests and hobbies as well. I believe that time spent apart helps keep things fresh in a relationship and makes the time we DO spend together even better. I'm not one who cheats in a relationship; one man is enough trouble ; I don't have the time or energy to juggle 2, 3, or 4 at the same time - haha. But I also want to be in a relationship where I can totally trust the other person and not dwell on how the relationship is NOT working... I DO NOT expect a man to be a servant to me, spending all his time working and cleaning, I believe there is give and take in a relationship, and I realize that at times it's more convenient for me to do laundry, cook, clean, and I have no problem doing that. I consider myself to be a fairly honest and truthful person and expect the same in return; I'm not wealthy and don't expect someone to attempt to deceive me or "play" me. Everybody makes mistakes and I usually give people the benefit of the doubt, but if the same pattern keeps emerging, it's over. I do not want to meet someone who may think that they will take advantage of me, or lie to me and cheat on me under false pretenses. Sorry if that sounds harsh, and I'm not accusing anybody of any wrongdoing, but I'm being upfront and honest about that, so you know where I stand from the beginning. Am willing to hear from you soon...
Hellen

this one came from ChristianMingle.com but is gone already...

gd101
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

monica woman - sexysmilelady@yahoo.com

Postby gd101 » Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:26 am

Received: from [41.210.14.220]
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2010 18:51:34 -0700 (PDT)

no email... just some photos.

this one is "85303" on LoveAndSeek.com
Duplicate pics Deleted AN

gd101
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Sheiva - trust_me_4all@yahoo.com

Postby gd101 » Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:46 pm

Received: from [41.218.249.53]
Date: Sat, 7 Aug 2010 22:44:19 -0700 (PDT)

i am spanish half Bc my Mom is in Accra-Ghana BECOUSE my dad Hard divourc with my Mom when i was Young so am living In Ghana Now with My mom i speak Spanish English and African Language i am single never Married and No Kids i Hard a Relationship with A Man in the state But its did Not work Out He dous Not have time for me and He Been Out to the Military and sent to Iraq and so we Made Break Up,well i am also 32 of age and This my fisrt tme trying to date distance and i hope its will work out for us i am a Christian and i wish to find a God fearing man to be with and share My life and My Dreams with i Hate when People Play with Others Feeling i have a Pure Love and Faith In My Hear Looking for some one spercial to spend the rest of my life with some one who can kep me going on and we can reach the future together have some kids and Live a Happy Life..
well waiting to hear from You More and whats You are Also Looking for Ok!!!

from the site:
Hello how are you doing well my name is shieva and am single 32 of age and never married am looking for a man that i can get to know as well and make him happy i am one man"s wife i dont flirt or play games and i hope you also looking for some one you can get to know but if you have find whats you are looking for the i wish you the best luck but if any way you still single then lets us try somting and see where God will lead us to my addres is Trust_me_4all@yahoo.com send me an email there or give me ur addres and i will see to you there also thank you and waiting to hear from you... Trust_me_4all@yahoo.com

this one is "riveroaks" on ChristianMingle.com

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Gloria - lonely_baby1vim@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:10 pm

seriousloveappiah@yahoo.com

http://www.hi5.com/friend/p438106024--p ... mena--html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
prince dwamena
Sex: Male :twisted:

on BP
http://www.blackplanet.com/Hellenforrreal35/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Hellenforrreal35
Last Login: July 27

gd101
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Vera Arthur - vera.arthur65@yahoo.com

Postby gd101 » Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:28 pm

Received: from [41.204.58.46]
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2010 23:44:59 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Dear xxx. this is Vera from Loveandseek and i hope will love my pics as well and send yours to me if you dont mind,,hopping to hear from you soon if possible..

Vera

i don't remember which Loveandseek.com profile this one is (or was...)

gd101
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Vera Arthur - vera.arthur65@yahoo.com

Postby gd101 » Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:36 pm

How are you doing today Darling xxx? also hope all is well with you,You really sound good to me and honesty, i do understand you alot i will be waiting for your pics too,and something more about you.., and you don't have to be sorry as well, because it wasn't your fault not to show up because you were having a busy day,you made it clear to me and am very happy we have another which is today and that is what matters the most to me in my life,also i just got out of a painful and hurtful relationship and i will not like that to happen again and i hope you do understand me because am tired of games because Dear xxx,i will say life is too short for games and drama,if you do understand where am coming i hope you are ready and willing to share the rest of your life with me in good and bad times no matter what the situation will be and also i will be greatful and it will be my dream come true to have someone who will care and love me for who i am but not for what i have ...I can asure you that i will be honest with you through out and also action speaks louder than words,i can't say alot now but would like to end here and i will be looking forward to hear from you soonest.also if you have any question just feel free and ask me i will answer you honestly because i have nothing to hide from you my Darling xxx.

Yours Ghana queen,

Vera

gscully67
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Raven Riley - Pt. 2

Postby gscully67 » Sat Dec 18, 2010 6:53 pm

Here's a new one. Shiela Bandsah lifesareshort10@yahoo.com
Mom and Dad killed in car accident grew up in Athens,Georgia went to Ghana to take care of family friend Selimatu Yahaya. PIctures of Raven Riley im on yahoo needs money for apassport and visa, working with an agent whose name is Benjamin Lamptey. Power is shut off,phone bills, and internet is shuy off now. Sends flowers to you via Fed-Ex. Confronted her with the raven riley scam and she said that she used to work for raven riley :mrgreen:

these are supposedly pictures of sheila do not know if it will help anybody. i didnt block her and figured i might get some usefull info from the scammer. she bugs me all the time and then sent me these from lifesareshort10@yahoo.com she changed her yahoo i.d. to smiles

sspassport
*SUSPENDED*

Bookmark and Share

Re: Gloria - lonely_baby1vim@yahoo.com

Postby sspassport » Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:35 pm

These post are same girls pictures
I'm talking with a scammer now using this girls pictures
trying to get mail so I can post and IP Address
If someone can merge these 2 post

forum/viewtopic.php?t=23794
forum/viewtopic.php?t=19402

Return to “White Females”