It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:25 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Gloria - lonely_baby1vim@yahoo.com

African scammers posing as white women.
coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow with a Martini, stirred, not shaken

Bookmark and Share

Wendy barnes <wendy.barnes74@yahoo.com>

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Wed Sep 24, 2014 5:20 pm

name used = Wendy barnes

email addy = wendy.barnes74@yahoo.com

IP in RS DB

IP: 41.215.169.9
ISP: Millicom Ghana Limited

header =

Return-Path: <wendy.barnes74@yahoo.com>
Received: from [41.215.169.9] by web160903.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 24 Sep 2014 09:05:35 PDT

email

I am Wendy Addison by name i am 30 female with no kids ...never been married...5'7 feet tall and athletic and I was born in Australia and raised in Ghana and my race is Australian. My heritage is English, may be u may ask what i mean by my heritage is English is all cuss our Australia masters was the British and my dad is a British man, my religion is a Christian ,never mind about me been a Christian so let us see what the future would hold for me and u. Am student i study accounting and i just completed my education and had master degree in n nursing . Talking about who i am ;am that easy going type, adventurous, romantic, ambitious and have a very good sense of humor.. My hobbies are too many but to mentioned a few; sports, in the dark etc.
My favorite movies are romantic movies, eating habits: just about anything. I dont have any kids, I dont smoke or drink alcohol. am always smiling and don’t easily get irritated, I don't even remember the last time I frowned.
am that type of person who always try to make people laugh. I always make sure to share the little that I have with someone and also satisfied with whatever I have. am an all rounded person to cut it this is all i can say about me but if you feels there's more you want to know about me please you're more than welcome to ask any question u wished to know about me and am also alone and looking for someone to share my whole life with,not just someone but one who have all the good characters in life. am of that type and want someone with the same to spend with. I can see you are of that type because you stated it in your advert the type of person of you want. I really know what love is and also the type who give his whole heart in a relationship. Relationships are built one day at a time; they take time, patience, honesty, passion and ability to compromise and grow! So with true love, is by sharing bad and good times together. True love is a covenant that we build on a strong foundation and that’s why we don’t develop it within a day. It takes sometime to mature and that’s when both sees that they are having the same strong feeling for each other.. It is
with true love as it is with ghosts; everyone talks about it, but few have seen it. I promise to make my one and only the most happiest man on earth if only he’s willing to accept me as part of him. I’ll be there whenever he needs me and promise never to do anything to hurt his feeling. I’ll love him just the way he is, being blind, disable, deaf or dumb or whatever category that he falls in. I really mean my words and I’m serious too.I’m ever ready to sail to the end of the sea with him and ever prepared to do anything to have him forever. I promised to be the woman of his dreams cuss I’m not going,to let him down, since the adage goes ;A woman without a man is like a river or a stream without a source and as relationship are build on trust and with mutual respect I assure him my whole heart. I don¦t know and can¦t tell if that special person is you but I believe it’s you Bcus your advert alone speaks of it all so why don’t we give ourselves a chance and find out what happens. I know at this point, we have something in common so let us be serious to each other and see what the future will be for us and pls write back and stay blessed....

Pics look familiar

:cool: CB1975

“Health is like money, we never have a true idea of its value until we lose it.”
~Josh Billings

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow with a Martini, stirred, not shaken

Bookmark and Share

Re: Wendy barnes <wendy.barnes74@yahoo.com>

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Wed Sep 24, 2014 5:30 pm

meetme = meetme.com/member/41607566

sweet mary
35, Female
Bowling Green, Ohio
:cool: CB1975

“Health is like money, we never have a true idea of its value until we lose it.”
~Josh Billings

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed Sep 24, 2014 8:22 pm

=> Skype Name wendy.barnes47
Full name wendy barnes
Location Alabama, United States
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Thu Sep 25, 2014 6:10 am

for 2nd pic set
see
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =1&t=81757" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

for 3rd pic set
see
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =1&t=81774" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

patientlady2013@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Thu Sep 25, 2014 6:14 am

chatbazaar.com
Patientlady2013
Hometown: LOS ANGELES
City : California

pic already posted

for diff. pic
see
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =4&t=81773" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

patientlady2013@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Thu Sep 25, 2014 6:18 am

yahoo avatar

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Sep 25, 2014 11:25 am

4th pic set of wendy.barnes74@yahoo.com => http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =1&t=53678" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

yahoo avatar of patientlady2013@yahoo.com => http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 46#p408746" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby jaga » Thu Sep 25, 2014 11:38 am

E-mail:
hello am wendy and it nice to hear from you..so what are u after that site and how old are you...? i really wish to know u more so that we can know more about you...i have got facebook and if u interest u can search me and add me on there so that we can chat more on there okay...wendyaddison10@yahoo.com that my email for my facebook..hope to hear from you again...and all the same u can send me some pics of you

IP: 41.215.170.59./ GHANA
ISP: Millicom Ghana Limited
FB = Wendy Addison
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100008087747997" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

She worked at The University of Alabama
She studied at the university: The University of Alabama
Previous: Alabama School of Mathematics and Science
Lives in: Alabama, New York

Image Image

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

ninsonnancy@yahoo.com & nancycindy900@gmail.com

Postby Igulinka » Thu Oct 02, 2014 2:41 am

fishmeetfish.com/profile/nancy42

Age & Gender: 23 Year Old Woman
Height: 4' 7" (140 cm)
Ethnicity: African American

About Me
looking for someone special

oh okay then this is my mail ninsonnancy@yahoo.com...and gmail nancycindy900@gmail.com..you can talk more and share anything
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

rwalling
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Gloria - lonely_baby1vim@yahoo.com

Postby rwalling » Fri Oct 03, 2014 8:18 pm

Haha I gave the scammer a taste of his own medicine and he unfriended me LOL

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Sat Oct 04, 2014 12:42 am

rwalling
Those are horrible beggars. Please watch out for them! Be safe :)
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Sat Oct 04, 2014 8:20 am

Skype Name wendy.barnes47
Full name wendy barnes
Location Alabama, United States
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Ayishatu Seidu, pureinheart45@gmail.com

Postby Myra » Fri Oct 10, 2014 7:03 pm

uses these pics on google+
besides those of Julie
see
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 09#p411109" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

mudzuki
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby mudzuki » Fri Oct 17, 2014 3:22 pm

]This one is now using the name jamila abubarka and jamilatu abubarka be careful email being used is either endlesluvseeker@yahoo.com and jabubarka@yahoo.com your being warned again avoid her at all costs. She tried to scam me with dieing grandmum. But I am alert so I caught her with her greed for money she is experienced at scamming. Facebook pages I found are Wendy Addison and jamilatu abubarka. She says she is from Ghana her phone numbervshe uses is +233273567585. You have been warned

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Fri Oct 17, 2014 4:07 pm

Welcome to RS and thanks for update :)
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Return to “White Females”