It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:47 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Gloria - lonely_baby1vim@yahoo.com

African scammers posing as white women.
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Gloria - lonely_baby1vim@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:21 pm

Email address? :)
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Rose; <rose_love4902@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:08 pm

Username: make11

Email: rose_love4902@yahoo.com

User IP 41.218.243.220

Vodafone-Ghana
Vodafone Ghana GPRS Network
Michael Komla Nfodzo
South Liberation Link, Plot No. 25
Manet Towers, Airport City
Accra
Ghana

Full Name
rose

About me
My name is Rose,i am 32 years Old,I am Single (five years ago), black hair, Gray eyes, My height is 5 feet,7 inches.i weight 58kg.,Long Hair and a healthy Lady. I am self-sufficient, Beautiful, happy, secure, self-confident, psychologically aware, emotionally and financially secure. and I am a Student and i am Study Accounting,And i have Loss My Mum and My Dad and i am Now Living with My Grandmum and My Uncle,And i am a Ghanaian By Birth,my Father is a Ghanaian and my mother is From Australia..i have been In Ghana all My life i am a Hard working lady and very freindly.i have no Kids and Never Married..

Come from
United States

City, State, Province
ohio

Marital Status
Single

Ethnicity
White/Caucasian

Occupation
sales

Sexual Orientation
Homosexual

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Kate, kate2g6@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:45 am

shareluv09
Hello Soulmate!!!!!!!!1
Age & Gender: 32 Year Old Woman
My Education: Graduate Degree
My Profession: Beauty
My Marital Status: Single

About Me
I consider myself a simple, cheerful, easy-going and down-to-earth girl who has a lot of love to give. I am the kind of woman who enjoys life as much as I can and I appreciate what God brings to my life. I love animals.

Hello my dear thanks very much for you mail and this is my id kate2g6@yahoo.com and hope to hear from you soon..Kate

FB
Kate Kortey
Lives in Accra, Ghana
Female

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:26 pm

Cynthia Boakye, cynthiaboakye14@yahoo.com

FMF
cynthia14
hello
Age & Gender: 31 Year Old Woman

Image Image

Hello beautiful,
My name is Cynthia,i am 30 years Old,I am Single (five years ago), Black, dark black hair, brown eyes, 5' 9", 141 lbs.,Long Hair and a healthy Lady. I am self-sufficient, Beautiful, happy, secure, self-confident, psychologically aware, emotionally and financially secure. and working as a Waiter In a Local Resturant,am Living with my Mom and Dad in a Logging house,i am a Ghanaian By Birth,my Father is a Ghanaian and my mother is From Australia.If you are interested in me you can reach me at messenger at (Cynthiaboakye14@yahoo.com)

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:17 am

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:17 pm

To cynthiaboakye14@yahoo.com
Opened 2013/04/13 , 14:50:45pm (UTC +02:00) - 14hour22min46sec after sending
Location Accra, Ghana (86% likelihood)
Opened on 41-218-245-202-adsl-dyn.4u.com.gh (41.218.245.202:12234)

Yes you got my email address right well i am Glad to meet you on here ....Hope you read my profile and you were soo interested in me well can you tell me alittle about your self xxx
Received: from [41.218.245.202]

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow with a Martini, stirred, not shaken

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:20 pm

Name used = habiba rahaman

email addy = habiba55r@yahoo.com

IP in RS database.

IP Address: 41.215.162.30
IP Country: Ghana
IP City: Accra
ISP Provider: Millicom Ghana Limited

header =

Return-Path: <habiba55r@yahoo.com>
Received: from [41.215.162.30] by web122601.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 15 Apr 2013 09:38:42 PDT

email sent =

thank you very much for you mail...you look very nice man .
well am najat 30 years single never married.. i live with my mom and uncle. i study catering in school and am now looking for job to do but i use to help my mom to sale in a provision store for now

CB1975 :cool:

:cool: CB1975

“Health is like money, we never have a true idea of its value until we lose it.”
~Josh Billings

pacman4u309
Very Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby pacman4u309 » Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:34 pm

Danika Grant
Email: danika_grant@yahoo.com

Other Profiles
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 1&p=221054" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Dating scammer patience kemeh
d..faq.com/faq/russian_marriage_scams/f4823.shtml?p=2
Linda from Ghana
members.ghanaweb.com/profiles/profile.php?ID=451254

"And many more to add, but no sense to go any further" :-o

Message Received

How are you doing and the family?My name is Danika , am single never married no kids, weigh 148lbs 5"7 ft tall waist 28 hips 34. If I could give you one thing I would wish for you, the ability to see yourself as others see you, then you would realize what a truly special person you are. To be honest with you, I do have the right words to make you feel better, the right arms to give you a hug, ears to listen to whatever you want to talk about, and I have a heart; a heart that's aching to be your true friend. You attract people by the qualities you display. You keep them by the qualities you posses. The best thing about loving and being hurt is that you get to know what true love really is. For as gold is tested in fire and so will love be perfected in pain. When we get hurt we need to keep on with life. No matter how undesirable you may think you are that special person that loves you believes you are the most beautiful irresistible person on earth. Love is not about finding the right person but creating a right relationship. Its not about how much love you have in the beginning but how much love you build till the end. I just wanted to share a little bit about me and what I live my life by. You seem to be so in tune with yourself and I would love to have the honor in getting to know you. So if your not taken yet or if your interested I would like to get to know more about you.If u are the man behind the wonderful profile I just read ,Hope to hear from you soon. My email is danika_grant (at) yahoo (dot) com Though miles may lie between us, we are never far apart, for true friendship doesn't count the miles, it's measured by the heart .
Truly
Danika

2013-04-12 17:40:19

Last edited by Marisa on Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:25 am, edited 2 times in total.

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Thu Apr 18, 2013 2:08 pm

dear_ro12@yahoo.com

FMF
heartwill4u
WHICH BIRD IS CRYING
Age & Gender: 30 Year Old Woman
Ethnicity: African with Black Hair Color / Blue Eye Color
My Education: Some College
My Profession: Chef
My Marital Status: Single
I Want Children? Yes
I Have Children? No

About Me
I AM VERY SIMPLE WHEN WE GET CHANCE TO NO EACH OTHER I WILL TELL U MORE

Hello how are you doing?
I enjoyed reading your profile and I am writing you to express that it has set an attraction on me towards you, I hope you will find interest in me too,I am a very open and kind person, fun to be around, kind of blunt,I see my man as my other half and one I want to spend the rest of my life with. you can write me through my regular email address dear_ro12 at yahoo

her pics are already posted numerous times in this thread

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Ayishatu Salim, love_is_real2g9@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:04 pm

FMF
ayishatu
hello lovely ones

I'm ayishatu salim ,I am 32 years old of age woman,I am a germany citzen

I am so pleased to write to you. I am looking for a serious relationship. I want it to be built on mutual respect and compatibility. I am not looking for internet sex, or a one day romance. I do not fall in love after one letter, I do not believe you do either, not the kind of love we each want to find for the rest of our livesThe kind of love I ant and you also if you are thinking of me as a possibility in your life, comes with time, effort, work, developing trust and being honest. Those qualities do not come easy, and for sure not in a day or one letter, and I am a very passionate lover, but I like it when it is a result of the emotional connection that two people have developed through chemisrty and respect and admirationI do not want to waste our time or my time out of respect for both of us,here is my email adress love_is_real2g9 at y a h o o dot c o m

her pic is already posted several times in this thread ...
took me a while to find her as GIS guided me to this post
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 31#p176031" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
and that is for sure not Raven Riley

peteroks
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby peteroks » Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:45 am

here she is again
pearlnelson90@yahoo.com
age 31 living in east legon, accra, ghana , with her aunte -All she requires is $4700.00 for the airfare -

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:33 am

Hi, would you mind posting that money request email text here? :)
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Wed May 01, 2013 5:34 pm

It sent me 3 pics and the first one led me to this forum.

Got it off of Zorp.

Profile there =

Username: dedemensah
Name: dede

Name used = Loretta Mensah

email addy = lorettamensah91@yahoo.com

IP in RS database.

IP: 41.218.242.100
ISP: Vodafone Ghana
City: Accra

header =

Return-Path: <lorettamensah91@yahoo.com>
Received: from [41.218.242.100] by web161903.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 30 Apr 2013 15:19:26 PDT

email sent =

My name is Loretta,i am 32 years Old,I am Single (five years ago), white, dark black hair, brown eyes, 5' 9", 141 lbs.,Long Hair and a healthy Lady. I am self-sufficient, Beautiful, happy, secure, self-confident, psychologically aware, emotionally and financially secure. and working as a Waiter In a Local Restaurant,am Living with my Mom and my Dad past away 2years ago,i am a Ghanaian By Birth,my Father is a Ghanaian and my mother is From Australia..i have been In Ghana all My life i am a Hard working lady and very friendly.i have no Kids and Never Married.. i Will Be Graduating Next Month and i am Studying Catering(Vocational Skills) .. i Cook Very Well Because that is My Profession.....lol I love poetry, books, walks on the beach and cozy candlelight dinners. I enjoy movies, television, music, traveling, the desert, the quietness of the mountains, the ocean, sunrises and sunsets. i hope to hear from u soon..
your friend
loretta

2 pics not on RS.

Image<---profile pic on Z

“Health is like money, we never have a true idea of its value until we lose it.”
~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Fri May 03, 2013 12:22 pm

Name used = Kiss Love :mrgreen:

email addy = kiss_love1099@yahoo.com

IP in RS database = Nigerian AOL

IP: 172.162.29.163
ISP: America Online

header =

Return-Path: <kiss_love1099@yahoo.com>
Received: from [172.162.29.163] by web141502.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 02 May 2013 14:22:31 PDT

email sent =

My name is Cecilia Boakye. I am an honest and good christian I am 35 years old single and am 5-4ft tall, 133 lbs., black hair . .I am some one who loves being surrounded by family, friends and holidays. I am ready for a serious relationship and I really look forward to starting that with the right person. I am an honest,loyal, passionate, generous, giving, affectionate, sexual, supportive, sensitive, and a good listener who is easy to get along with. I am outgoing and very spontaneous.I like the outdoors as I like to just stay at home. Hang around the house getting my hands dirty in the yard. love to entertain some times..I am generally try to live a somewhere healthy lifestyle, exercising and some sort of joggings, 3-4 days a week and eating healthy, trust me, I love sweets and pastries such as ice cream,biscuits,cheeps,fun ice,fun pop,yorgurt and fun milk, but try not to over do it in my life and i do not smoke or drink. I would also like to find an honest and good Christian who we can participate in activities together and encourage each other to pursue our interests as well. Hope to hear from you and please tell me something about your self....
Cecilia

4 pics sent 3 on RS. The one pic got no hits to RS using GI.

~Josh Billings

minerva

Bookmark and Share

honestly_jamilatu@yahoo.com diff pic

Postby minerva » Sat May 04, 2013 11:05 am

email ID from http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... &start=405" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
leads to FB
Jamilatu Alha

Joined Facebook
December 7, 2011
Living

Los Angeles, California
Current City

Pretoria, South Africa
Hometown
Basic Information
Gender Female
Interested In Men and Women