It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:54 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

faithmabuo@yahoo.com

African scammers posing as black women.
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

faithmabuo@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue Jun 09, 2009 1:26 pm

IP: 41.214.123.66
Subject: I WILL LIKE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT YOU
: 1.0

Dearest One,
I am more than happy to give you my details,How was your day today?.Mine is cold over here in Dakar Senegal due tothe weather of Haman. My name Faith Mabuo (24) single and nevermarried, i am from Ivory Coast in West Africa and presently i amresiding in the camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil warthat was fought in my country.
My late father Dr Patrick Mabuo was the managing director of Mab cocoaand Associates (Ltd) and he was also the personal adviser to our formerhead of state ( Gen,Dr Robert Guie)before the rebels attacked our houseone early morning and killed him with my mother in cold blood.It's only me that is alive now and i managed to make my way to a WestAfrican countrySenegal where i am living now as a refugee. I would liketo know more about you. Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and whatyou are doing presently. I will tell you more about myself in my nextmail. Attached here is my picture. Hoping to hear from you,Yours
Faith.
Last edited by FrumpyBB on Thu Nov 13, 2014 4:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: add gree star
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

faithmabuo@yahoo.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

hunter_hunted
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

gloryjohnson36@yahoo.com

Postby hunter_hunted » Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:29 pm

Received: from [41.214.126.115] senegal
Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2009 09:06:20 -0700 (PDT)

Hello dear,
How are you today?.l hope fine.
Mine is not too good due to my suffering condition here in Dakar Senegal.I am more than happy in your mail to my box.My name is Miss Glory Johnson,i am (22) years old,single and never married,5ft 8 inches tall,55kg weight,black hair and brown eyes,i am from Liberia in West Africa and presently i am residing in a church Orphanage home here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago.I lost my both parents during this deadly political war.That damaged thousands of innocent souls in Liberia.My family was among the first target of the rebels because my late father is a successful businessman and also a politician supporting the present government when the problems was about to start.Due to this all the members of my family was murdered in a cold blood and our family house was set blazed.I was lucky and escaped death because i was in bordering when this deadly incident took place.
It is only myself who is alive now and i managed to make my way to a nearby country Senegal where i am staying now and never pray or think to step my legs in that bloody country called Liberia.
I would like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently.I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. Attached here is my picture and i wait to see yours soonest.
Hoping to hear from you as soon as possible.

Ateh Malkuth ve-Geburah ve-Gedulah le-Olam Amen...

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Sandra Abars; <sandra_abars@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:49 pm

From Marisas latest Massmail list.......

Hello My Dearest one,
I am more than happy in your reply to my mail. How are you today? How was your day, hope fine. as for me, loneliness have been my friend over here in Dakar Senegal. My name is Miss Sandra Abars, I am 23years of age, 5.7ft tall, single and never married, presently i am residing here in Dakar as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country Sudan some years ago.

My late father Dr Simba Abars, was chairman managing director(ABARS INDUSTRIAL COMPANY LTD),in DARFUR a city in SUDAN my country, and he was also the personal adviser to our former head of state before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed him with my mother in cold blood. It's only me that is alive now, i managed to make my way to a West African country Senegal where i am living now as a refugee under a Reverend-Pastor's care and i am using his computer to send these message to you.

Please Do not be offended for this message that come,s from me, it is only firth that makes me to put simple trust on you due to my situation here as a refugee and I shall demand most your conscientiousness after yours to know about me, I shall really grow fond we to have good inspire attitudes therefore I have this as a trust which i believe that you can not betray it at the end. I have communicated to you because of my difficult situation here in this refugees camp, In this camp we don't allowed go out from the camp any how sometimes we used to take permission .Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon.l don't have any relatives now whom l can go to all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person l have now is Rev.Antony Emmanuel who is the pastor of the (Churches of God Mission) here in the camp he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the women's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women.

The Pastor's Phone number is (00221-763406031) if you call tell him that you want to speak with miss Sandra Abars from Darfur Sudan ,he will send for me in the hostel. As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

Please listen to this,i have my late father's deposit certificate and death certificate here with me which i will send to you later,because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a bank which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is $4.800,000.(Four Million Eight Hundred thousand US Dollars). So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you.I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me.
So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.
Honey i want to have your full information's such as;
your full name........................
address.............................
phone number....................
As soon as i have all this information's i will give you the bank contact where the money was deposited for you to contact them on my behalf for the transfer.

I would like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently. Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you.I like honest and understanding people,truthful and a man of vision,truth and hard working who can invest this money wisely. My favorite language is English l speak it very fluently. Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have a lot to tell you. Attached here is my picture, Have a nice day and think about me.
Awaiting to hear from you soonest
Yours ever, Sandra.

Received: from [196.207.219.29] by web113105.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP;
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/9.1.10 YahooMailWebService/0.8.100.260964

SONATELNET
Pool ADSL BAS2
Admin Sonatel
Dakar
Senegal

Duplicate pics Deleted AN
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Doly Kelly; <dollykelly50@yahoo.co.uk>

Postby IceFM » Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:44 pm

From the latest Massmail list.......

Hello
how are you today?,i am glad to get your letter, i will start by introducing my self first,
my full name is Doris Sahanu,21yr old,fair in complexion,173cm tall,black eyes and black long hair.I was a nursing student from University of Nairobi college of health science,Nairobi kenya.
i m writing you from Republic of Senegal where i have been residing in a refugee home,after the brutal murder of my parents by some rebels,during the political crisis in my country kenya some years ago.
i hope you will still like me after hearing all this because i know,a lot of people do not like hearing the ugly part of others,i do not even like telling people the story ,but i guess i have to be real open to whom ever will have to be my friend,because what i really need at this stage of my life is a real friend whom i can share secrets with,i just hope you are the one.So,this is my world,now you tell me more about yourself ok.Maybe subsequently i will tell you what i like,and enjoy most and more about me,not now because i know some people do not like long letters or probably do not have the time.I just scanned my photograph right now,which i attached here for you,i hope you will like it, sorry i do not have plenty of photographs because of my living condition,hope to hear from you soon.
regards
Doris

Received: from [196.207.227.246] by web29116.mail.ird.yahoo.com via HTTP;
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/9.1.10 YahooMailWebService/0.8.100.260964

SONATELNET
Pool ADSL BAS1
Seydou Bocar THIAM
SOCIETE NATIONALES DES TELECOMMUNICATIONS
Direction des Reseaux
6 Rue Wagane DIOUF
BP 69 Dakar
SENEGAL

Duplicate pics Deleted AN
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Emmanuelar Desmond; <emmanuelar200desmond@yahoo.co.uk>

Postby IceFM » Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:48 pm

She contact me Wednesday in GFD as

janekhalifa
- ID: 15794
- 22 y/o female (1987 - June - 7)
- california, USA :liar: :liar: :liar:
- Ethnicity East Indian :liar: :liar:
- English
- student
- Have no children

No Pic in the Profil.

emmanuelar200desmo nd@yahoo.co.uk
name is miss emmanuelar desmond saw your profile today and became intrested
in you,i will also like to know you more,and i want you to send an
email to my email address so i can give you my picture, for you to know
whom i am.
Here is my email address emmanuelar200desmon d@yahoo.co.uk
I believe we can move from here!
I am waiting for your mail to my email address above.
emmanuelar.
(Remeber the distance or colour does not matter but love matters alot in life)

emmanuelar 200desmond@yahoo.co. uk

From today......

DAEREST ONE
firstly I thank you for your reaction to mine email; Enline with the message, which I have sent to you.
How was your night over there in your country,i believe you had a nice night and that the arthmosphere over there in your country is very nice today? Mine is a little bit warm over here in Dakar Senegal.
My name is emmanuelar Desmond i am (23) but age doesn't matter in a real relationship, so i am confortable with your age,I am from Rwanda in East Africa ,5.4ft tall, light in complexion single,(never married ) and presently i am residing here in Dakar as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago.
My late father Dr Philip Desmond; was a politician and the managing director of a Gold & Mine Ind in Kigali (the capital of Rwanda) before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood.
It was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal where i am leaving now as a refugee under a Reverend-Pastor's care and i am using his computer to send these message to you.
I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes,
PLAESE Do to not be offended for this message that come;s from me please, fair which to me obliged to put simple trust on you due to my situation here as the refugee and I shall demand most your conscientiousness after yours to know about me, I shall really grow fond we to have good inspite attitudes therefore I have this as a trust which i belive that you can not betray it at the end. I have communicated you because of my difficaute situation here in this refugees camp;Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon.

i don't have any relatives now whom i can go to all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is Rev- Paul Devine , who is the pastor of the (CHRIST DE SAVIOR
MISSION) here in the camp he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the women's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women.

The Pastors Tel number is (+221 765362202) . if you call and tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel.As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilledge to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.My love I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the traggic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

Please listen to this(please it's a secret,even no one knows about it ecept the Reverend that knows about it),i have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which i will send to you latter,because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading Foreign bank which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is $7.6(Seven Million Six Hundred Thousand USDollars).
So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my travelling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you.I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me.So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.

Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you.I like honest and understanding people,truthful and a man of vision,hardworking and GOD fearing people.My favourite language is english but our language is french but i speak english very fluently.Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have alot to tell you Attached here is my picture.I will send you more in my next mail.Have a nice day and think about me.Awaiting to hear from you soonest.
Yours in love,
Misse mmanuelar

Received: from [41.208.137.138] by web29217.mail.ird.yahoo.com via HTTP;
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/9.2.12 YahooMailWebService/0.8.100.260964
From: Emmanuelar Desmond <emmanuelar200desmond@yahoo.co.uk>

SONATELNET
Pool ADSL BAS3
Alpha Mbodj
AM2490-AFRINIC
Sonatel
Direction des Reseaux
6 Rue Wagane DIOUF
BP 69 Dakar
Senegal

Know someone in this photo?

Click on them!
To place a tag
It's a way to let friends know who's in a photo.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Issabella Konte; <issabellakonte@yahoo.co.uk>

Postby IceFM » Wed May 19, 2010 6:11 pm

She contact me Monday in GFD but her Profil is removed there coz of Spam.

My Dearest ,
I am very happy to recive your mails , in fact that it makes me feel ok every time i think of you, i beleive now that i still have someone in you who can be caring, loving and close to me. I am 24 years old and from the Republic of Liberia in west Africa . I want to tell you why i am in dakar and i am also asking for your assistance so that, i can recover this money back.

My name is Issabella Konte as you have known, i am the only daugther of Dr. Edward Konte. My father is now late,he died some weeks back during the last and current crisis in my country(Liberia). My late father was the interior Minister for finance during the government of formal president Charles Taylor who is now in exile after many innocent souls were killed. My father was unlucky to be among those that was killed by the rebel.

On that fatefull day i was just like a person who's life has finished on this earth seing my father and pregnant mother being killed in minute. Darling infact, i do not like telling this story because it causes me a lot of cries all the day. It was by the help of a Rev father that i was her in the Refegee camp here in Dakar, Republi of sengal i was being helped and brought here in Dakar Senegal. On my coming to Senegal, i take the documents of my father which is in my possesion now. So my darling i am asking for your assistance in the area of my future investment and also for a help hand over some huge amount of money in my possession. This money (US7.7 Million) is deposited in a Bank in Europe some years ago by my father he made me the sole beneficiary . I am now asking you to stand on my behalf to make this claim,to stand as my husband and as my partner oversea so that we can get this money and use it together as investment as well.
As I have said , i have the documents and I will make the procedure to this issue to be well know to you,if I am given the opportunity to do so. Please, attach your direct and full information as you reply to me soonest, reply my dear.

I am taking you as my everything in life and i hope that you will help me so that we can start a better living and i come over to meet you. I will be waiting to hear from you soonest. My darling, i still love you and i mean it and that is why i tell you this so that you can help me and after i can come and join you over there.
I hope to hear from you soonest,
Issabella

Received: from [41.208.136.190] by web24819.mail.ird.yahoo.com via HTTP;
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/11.0.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.103.269680

SONATELNET
Pool ADSL BAS3
Alpha Mbodj
Sonatel
Direction des Reseaux
6 Rue Wagane DIOUF
BP 69 Dakar
SENEGAL

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Juliet Desmond; <juliet20des@live.com>

Postby IceFM » Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:20 pm

She contact me yesterday in DMF as

jgirl2010
- ID: 149410
- 24 y/o female (1985 - December - 28)
- new york, USA
- English
- student
- Have no children

Dear how are you ? my name is Juliet i pick interest in you after visiting your page in this site, i will be grateful to get your reply through my email address ( juliet20des@live.co m ) so that i can give you my picture & explain more about myself to you, because i am really looking for a serious relationship with you, thanks & remain blessed.

No pic in the profile.

Dearest one,
thanks for your response to my mail, how are you doing today? hope fine and you are perfectly doing well in health. My name is Juliet Desmond, i am from Rwanda in Central Africa 24years old, single never married, black hair and brown eyes. I want to assure you that Color, Race, Religion, or Nationality makes no difference to me. What i see in people are their Personality and Character. I promise you all that makes up a refined love and i have a special reason why i decided to contact you after going through your profile which i was well satisfied with. I decided to contact you because of the urgency of my situation here. I am presently living in Senegal due to the Civil War fought in my country some years ago. My Father ( Dr Philip Desmond was the Chairman Managing Director Of Desmond & Sons Industrial Company In The Capital City Of My Country ( KIGALI ), Also the Personal Adviser to the former Head Of State, before the rebels attacked our house one early morning & kill him with my mother, together with My younger sister.

It's only me that survive because i wasn't around when this happened, I was in the University where i am doing my first year in accountant, I then manage to abscond to follow West African Country ( Senegal ) where am residing now in '' Refugee Camp''. I decided to contact you, due to the problematic situation which am passing through here in this camp. We are not eligible to go out from the camp unless we took permission. It's just like one staying in the prison, but i believe by God's grace i will extricate here soon.

l don't have any relatives now whom i can go to all my relatives abscond in the middle of the war the only one l have now is Rev. Luke Barnabas who is the pastor of the (Christ The Light Church, Dakar Branch), here in the camp he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the female's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for women & the other for men.

Please listen to this, i have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which i will send to you later, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in one of the leading bank which he used my name as the next of kin, the amount in question is $7.6M(Seven Million Six Hundred Thousand US Dollars). So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you. I kept this secret to people in the camp here, the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me.

The Pastors Tel. number is ( 00221-775-195-463 ) if you call tell him you want to speak with me, then he will send for me in the female hostel. As a refugee here i don't have any privilege to anything be it money or whatever because it is against their law. I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

Note; As soon as i receive your positive response showing your interest, i will educate you more on how you will assist me receive the money. I shall appreciate an urgent response indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely.

Regarding to the above i will like you to be confidential and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it. Remember i am giving you all this information due to confident i confide on you. I like sincere, kind, respectful & understanding people. I love English language but i would like to know many others if God gives me the opportunity. However i will like you to call me because we still have some discussion. I want to know a bit about you, and you can send your pictures to me too because i have sent mine below. Thanks & God bless you, looking forward to your earliest response, have a pleasant day.
Yours beloved one
Miss Juliet.

Received: from COL122-W34 ([65.55.34.137]) by col0-omc3-s2.col0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
X-Originating-IP: [213.154.91.191]

Today its really a Drama and impossible to identify Senegal-Headers..... :evil: :evil: :evil:

SONATELNET
Pool ADSL BAS3
Alpha Mbodj
AM2490-AFRINIC
Sonatel
Direction des Reseaux
6 Rue Wagane DIOUF
BP 69 Dakar
Senegal

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Racheal Odily; <rachealodily2010@yahoo.in>

Postby IceFM » Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:54 am

She contact me yesterday 2x in DMF as

odily
- ID: 149840
- 25 y/o female (1985 - May - 8)
- dakar, Senegal
- English
- student
- Have no children

Hello
I am called Racheal I saw your profile today and found you worthy to be mine as some one whom i can lay on his arms as long as love is concern, caring and teassing you all the night long, If you are interested in knowing more about and for me to send you some pictures of mine my contact thusSadrachealodily2 010@yahoo.in)awaitin g to hear from you. please contact through my email address because i don't have full access to this site.
Loving you forver
Racheal

No pic in the profile.

How are you today?.
I believe that you are doing well.
I am more than happy to read your mail today.
My dear like i told you in my first mail,My name is Racheal Odily

I am 23 years old girl, but age doesn't matter in a real relationship, so i am confortable with what ever your age be, I am from Rwandain central africa ,5.4ft tall, light in complexion single,(never married ) and Presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war going on in my country. My Late father Dr Nelson Odily was the personal advicer to the former head of state(Late Dr Robert Guei) before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed him alondside with my mother.It is only me that is alive now and i managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal where i am living now.

Please I will like to know more about you.
Your likes and dislikes and what you are doing presently.I will tell you more about my self in my next mail. here is my picture.Waiting for your reply.
Yours Racheal

Received: from [196.207.219.167] by web95613.mail.in.yahoo.com via HTTP;
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/11.1.4 YahooMailWebService/0.8.104.274457

SONATELNET
Pool ADSL Sonatel Multimedia
Sonatel Multimedia
Direction technique
Orange Internet Dakar
Sacre Coeur 3
SENEGAL

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Alisa Radebe/alisa lucas; <alisa310@gmail.com>;

Postby IceFM » Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:04 pm

She contact me today in Luv24 as

okokbe
- Profile ID: 8011
- 26 y/o female (1984 - January - 15)
- dakar, Senegal
- English
- Have no children

Hello with love,
Good morning or whatever the weather may be,
my name is Alisa I'm tall and
nice looking girl and how was today,
i will like to known more about you, and also i will like
to tell you about me,
please i will be very happy if you can reply me true here (alisa310@gmail.com )
so that we can go further to known each other.
thanks ,
yours Alisa.

No pic in the profile.

Hello Dear,
How are you?I hope that you are fine over there? I am really happy you replied to my mail,it gives me more joy because i do believe that we both can be open-minded and sincere to know each other deep down,share our loneliness and thoughts together,before i proceed further please let me introduce myself.

My name is Miss Alisa Radebe,Medical student i am 23years old girl and i held from Republic of Sudan the daughter of Late Mr, Lucas Radebe, the owner of Brisco car dealer company at the Khartoum in Sudan.

He was killed alongside with my beloved mother and our family house was burnt down by the rebels during the last crisis in my country when Janjaweed militias came to our house.
Am single and never married,i am a girl who loves to give people happiness always,despite what the circumstance might look like,most of my hobbies are reading novels,jogging,cooking,listen to music, reading bible,tv and movies.
I like honest,real,sincere and trustworthy people but i hate dishonest,cheat and irresponsible peoples.

Please tell me more about yourself your likes and dislikes,family, etc.I believe we can move from here to know more about one another and maybe more of a relationship that might lead us to anything else.I promise to give you happiness all the day i will be your friend finally i wish to let you know that sincerity is the best way in life,though we might be thousands of miles away from each other but it does not matter,what really matters in life is love not distance or color.

I will tell you more about myself in my next mail,attached below is my picture for you to know who i am,i will like you to take me as i am and tell me more about you in your next mail.
hopping to hear from you soon.
Regards
Alisa.

IP shows Google.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Vivian Daniel; <vivian_daniel52@yahoo.in>

Postby IceFM » Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:46 pm

She contact me yesterday in DMF as

love4joy
- ID: 149575
- 23 y/o female (1987 - February - 10)
- dakar, Senegal
- English
- love
- Have 9 children :shock:
- Ethnicity Caucasian
- Religion Caodaism

Hello my dear friend,
My name is Vivian . i am interested to have good relationship with you, i hope you will welcome my request, I will tell you more about me and send my pictures to you as soon as you reply to my mail.( vivian_daniel52@yah oo.in ) i will be waiting for your respond soon. Yours Sincerely Vivian

No Pic in the Profile.

Hello Dear

How are you? hope you are fine over there? i am really happy you replied to my mail, it gives me more joy because i do believe that we both have to be open-minded and sincere as to know each other deep down,share our loneliness and thoughts,before i proceed further let me introduce my self fully to you,

My Name is Miss Vivian ,23yrs,5.7ft tall,never married before.i am a Sierra leone in West Africa by origin but at the moment i am living in the refugee camp, Dakar Senegal due to a civil war which was fought in my country that resulted to the death of my parents. My father Dr. Daniel Debor was a successful businessman, he deals on Gold and Diamond before the rebels attacked our house one evening and kill him with my mother and my only brother.I'm the only one alive from the family.By the grace of God I made my way to a nearby country where I 'm presently living as a refugee.

i am a girl who loves to give people happiness always despite what the circumstance might look like.most of my hobbies are,reading novels,jogging, listening to music,cooking,listen to music, tv and movies. I like honest,real,sincere and trustworthy people. but i hate dishonest, cheaters, and irresponsible peoples.please tell me more about your self,your likes and dislikes,family, country, etc.i believe we can move from here to know more about one another and maybe more of a relationship that might lead us to anything else.i promise to give you happiness all the day i will be your friend,

finally i wish to let you know that sincerelity is the best way in life.though we might be thousands of miles away from each other but it does not matter,what really matters in life is love not distance or colour.I will tell you more about me in my next mail,attatched below is my picture for you to know who i am,i will like you to take me as i am and tell me more about you in your next mail.hopping to hear from you soon.

My Best Regard To You
Miss Vivian

Received: from [196.207.214.231] by web95710.mail.in.yahoo.com via HTTP;
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/11.2.4 YahooMailWebService/0.8.104.276605

ADSL-REGIONS
Pool ADSL DSLAM Matam
Admin Sonatel
Dakar
Senegal

Interesting that she have Pics from the german Teeny magazine "BRAVO" on the Wall......

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Joy Colly; <joycolly4u2love@yahoo.co.uk>

Postby IceFM » Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:38 pm

She contact me Monday in WayDate but profile already removed there coz of spam....

DEAREST ONE,

firstly I thank you for your reaction to my email; enline with the message, which I have sent to you.
How is every thing over there in your country,i believe that you are in good health, and that the athmosphere over there in your country is very nice today? Mine is a little bit warm over here in Dakar Senegal.

My name is (Joy Colly) i am (24years old) but age doesn't matter in a real relationship, so i am confortable with your age, I am from (Liberia, in West Africa,) 5.2ft tall, light in complexion single,(never married ) and presently i am residing here in Dakar as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago.

My late father Dr.Benerld Colly; was a politician and the managing director of a (Gold & Mine Industry.) in Monrovia the capital of Liberia, before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my father and mother in cold blood.

Right now, as i am talking to you, i am the only person alive in my family, and I managed to make my way to a near by country (Senegal) where i am leaving now as a refugee under the care of a Reverend Pastor and i am using his computer to send these message to you now.

Please do not be offended for this message that comes from me please, its just that i dont know what else to do, because my situation here as the refugee is giving me a great cocern, therefore, i will like you to consider my situation as an orphan, and be kind with me, as i am putting the whole of my trust on you with out fear, though i dont know who you are before, but i belive that you can not betray it at the end.

I have communicated you because of my difficult situation here in this refugees camp, Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon.

I don't have any relatives now whom i can go to, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is the pastor (Reverend Michael Tawawa ) , who is the pastor of the (CHRIST DE SAVIOUR MISSION) here in the camp, he has been very nice to every body in the camp, but we are not living with him, rather we are leaving in the hostel, which is devided into two sections, one for the male, and the other for the female.

The Pastors Tel number is (+221-764702519) or (00221-764702519). if you call and tell him that you want to speak with me (Joy) he will send for me in the hostel. As a refugee here, i don't have any right or privilledge to any thing, be it phone or what ever, because it is against the law of this country.

My love I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the traggic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

Please listen to this (please it's a secret, even no one knows about it except the Reverend father that knows about it),

I have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me, which i will send to you latter, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading Foreign bank which he used my name as the next of kin, the total amount, is $6.7 (Six million Seven Hundred Thousand US Dollars).

So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it, you can send some money for me to get my travelling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you. I kept this secret to people in the camp here, the only person that knows about it, is the Reverend because he is like a father to me.

So, i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone because i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.

Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you. I like honest and understanding people,truthful and a man of vision, hardworking and GOD fearing people.

My favourite language is english and i speak english very fluently. Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have a lot to tell you, this is my pictures. I will send you more in my next mail. Have a nice day and think about me. waiting to hear from you soonest. Yours in love,
miss Joy .

Received: from [41.208.135.162] by web29216.mail.ird.yahoo.com via HTTP;
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/11.2.4 YahooMailWebService/0.8.104.276605

SONATELNET
Pool ADSL BAS2
Mody Ndiaye
Sonatel
Dakar
Senegal

Both Pics already posted Feb. 19th.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: faithmabuo@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:25 am

IP: 207.171.161.24
Subject: A question has been shared with you by vivian
Tel: Not found

This message is not from Askville.com or Amazon.com.

Check out this question:

http://askville.amazon.com/AnswerViewer ... ae955a4fc5" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Hello my dear friend,
My name is Vivian . i am interested to have good relationship with you, i hope you will welcome my friendship request, I will tell you more about me and send my pictures to you as soon as you reply to my mail.( vivian.daniel10@yahoo.in ) i will be waiting for your respond soon. Yours Sincerely Vivian

- vivian

IP: 41.208.140.220
Subject: Hoping To Hear From You Soon
Tel: Not found

Hello Dear

How are you? hope you are fine over there? i amreally happy you replied to my mail, it gives me more joy because i dobelieve that we both have to be open-minded and sincere as to know eachother deep down,share our loneliness and thoughts,before i proceedfurther let me introduce my self fully to you,

My Name is MissVivian ,23yrs,5.7ft tall,never married before.i am a Sierra leone inWest Africa by origin but at the moment i am living in the refugeecamp, Dakar Senegal due to a civil war which was fought in my countrythat resulted to the death of my parents. My father Dr. Daniel larrywas a successful businessman, he deals on Gold and Diamond before therebels attacked our house one evening and kill him with my mother andmy only brother.I'm the only one alive from the family.By the grace ofGod I made my way to a nearby country where I 'm presently living as arefugee..

i am a girl wholoves to give people happiness always despite what the circumstancemight look like.most of my hobbies are,reading novels,jogging,listening to music,cooking,listen to music, tv and movies. I likehonest,real,sincere and trustworthy people. but i hate dishonest,cheaters, and irresponsible peoples.please tell me more about yourself,your likes and dislikes,family, country, etc.i believe we can movefrom here to know more about one another and maybe more of arelationship that might lead us to anything else.i promise to give youhappiness all the day i will be your friend,

finally i wish tolet you know that sincerelity is the best way in life.though we mightbe thousands of miles away from each other but it does not matter,whatreally matters in life is love not distance or colour.I will tell youmore about me in my next mail,attatched below is my picture for you toknow who i am,i will like you to take me as i am and tell me more aboutyou in your next mail.hopping to hear from you soon.
My Best Regard To You
Miss Vivian.

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Gift Donaldson; <giftdonaldson@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:26 pm

She contact me today in WD but Profile already removed there.

Hi My Dear.
Good Morning ...
Firstly I thank you for your response to my letter En-line with the message I sent, how is life over there in your country?, I hope that you are in atmosphere of peace and love. I am very happy to read your mail today, please do not be surprise or get offended for receiving this message from me, It's just that I have been obliged to lay a mere trust on you due to my situation here in the refugee camp.

Having searched through the internet from where i get your email address i strongly believe in my heart that you must be honest and a sincere person for me to disclose my life secrets, for you to help me. Let me first of all introduce my self to you, and I will require the best of your honesty after you knowing about me and whom i am, I will really like us to have a good relationship in-spite of anything because I have this feeling that you will be honest and a trusted person and you will not betray me.

I decided to contact you because of the urgency of my situation here and after reading your mail today i whole-heatedly decided to let you know more and more about me, Who knows? maybe you will be my saviour, from this conditions i have found myself into. My name is Gift Donaldson, 24yrs old from Monrovia Liberia, the only daughter of Late Dr Banabas Donaldson.

My Father was the Managing Director of (De Blessed Alofa Industries Ltd) in Monrovia, the capital city of my country years ago. My late father is one of the richest business men in my country, in anything pertaining to gold and diamonds, but he was killed by the rebels and the greedy fellows in my country during the war, on his way down to the village with my two younger brothers and ALL SO killed them.

anwhile I wanted to escape from Africa to any where in the world but my step mother hides away my international passport and other valuable travelling documents.Luckily she did not discover where I kept my father’s File which contains important documents.So I decided to run to the refugee camp where I am presently seeking asylum under the Private charity organisation for the Refugee here in Republic of Senegal.I wish to contact you personally for a long term relationship that may lead us to somewhere better if we work it well.

I am giving you the telephone number of the Rev pastor incharge of this refugee camp, (+221771707651),and his name is Rev John Williams.Please anytime you called just tell him that you want to speak with me, so that he will send for me at the camp hostels to come and answer your call.Life here in the refugee camp is very stressful and i honestly prays to move out from here as soon as you help me.

Please listen to this,my late father of blessed memory deposited the sum of ($6,500,000,00) (Six Million five Hundred Thousand Dollars) in the Royal Bank of Scotland UK, with my name as the next of kin. However, I shall forward you with the necessary documents on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for the transfer of the funds to your bank accounts, on my behalf.. As you will help me in an investment and i will like to complete my studies in your country like i said earlier, as i was in my 1st year in the university, when the crisis started. After the transfer you will arrange for my trip joining you over there for us to share this feelings face to face.

I tried all my possible best and explain my conditions here to the bank in europe but they told me that my refugees status in senegal does not permit me to such transactions, unless i look for someone to help me,and i prefer a partner.To be sincere with you, i prefer to tell my secrets to a stranger because he/she will not have a mind to cheat me or betray me, not somebody here, if people here know that i have such funds i tell you my life will be in a total danger and risky here, that is why i am disclosing this to you with all my hearts and confidence that you will keep this confidential for my safety reasons and life purposes, i sincerely want to let you know that We will invest the fund together me and you, or if you don't intend staying with me then It will be my pleasure to compersate you with (15%) of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my investment capital. This is the reason why I decided to contact you.

Please all communications should be through this email address only for confidential purposes. As soon as I received your positive response showing your interest to help me, I will put things into action immediately. I will send the contacts of the bank in Scotland to you so that you will contact them immediately for them to transfer the funds to your bank accounts, please this is a legitimate money and the bank is also aware that i am the next of kin because i have send them the documents where my late father wrote my name as the next of kin and they have also confirmed it and say that i should look for someone to help me facilitate the funds transfer, since i am in refugees camp.

In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this relationship and transaction sincerely. I'am waiting for your urgent and positive response. Please do keep this only to your self please I am on my kneels in the name of God, do not disclose this secret to anybody till i come over to your country, once the funds has been transferred. Meanwhile i want you to call me like i said i have a lots to tell you..

Attached here is my picture.

Yours Sincerely,
Gift

BAS3
SONATEL
Mody Ndiaye
Sonatel
Dakar
Senegal

Pic (#2) already posted.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Victoria Mabou; <victoriababy_10@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Sat Aug 28, 2010 2:35 pm

She contact me yesterday in AFD as

victoriababy12
- ID: 115480
- 24 y/o female (1986 - May - 7)
- new york, USA
- English,
- student
- Have no children

My name is miss victoria
i saw your profile today and
became intrested in you,i will
also like to know you the more
,and i want you to send an email
to my email address so i can give
you my picture for you to know
whom i am.Here is my email address
I believe we can move from here.
I am waiting for your mail to my
email address (victoriababy_10@ya hoo.com)
)Remeber the distance or
colour does not matter but love
matters alot in life. My regards.
Miss victoria (victoriababy_10@ya hoo.com)

Hello Dear
It is so nice to hear you back. I am very glad that we became interested in each other. I will try my utmost to make our correspondence interesting and honest. I do believe that we both have to be open-hearted and sincere so as to know each other deep down and (well, you never know) share our loneliness. I really enjoyed your nice letter, you wrote with great passion for what you believe and search for. it seems that in my country there is a lack of that same passion.
It's that type of passion that I believe, builds a strong foundation for friendship, as well as marriage. I believe that it's a passion that needs to be nurtured throughout the relationship. It takes hard work, communication, understanding, and forgiveness because we are only human. Mistakes will be made, misunderstandings will occur, but if the foundation is strong enough the relationship will overcome those barriers. so let me tell you more about my self.
My name is Miss Victoria Mabou from Ivory Coast in West Africa,5.7ft tall, dark in complexion, 23 years old (never married before) and presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country.

My late father Dr, Patrick Mabou was the managing director of Mabou industry (Ltd) and he was the personal addvicer to the former head of state (Late Dr Robert Guei) before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood.It was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way
to a near by country Senegal where i am living now.I would like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing and my hobbies are football and movies presently.I will tell you more about myself in my next mail.Attached here is my picture mail. I will also like to see your Own picture.
Hoping to hear from you soonest
Victoria Mabou

SONATELNET
Pool ADSL BAS1
Direction technique
Orange Internet Dakar
Sacre Coeur 3
SENEGAL

Pic looks familiar.....and european...

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Sharon Edwin; <sharonedwin2@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:25 pm

She contact me yesterday in GFD as

sharon44
- ID: 26422
- 25 y/o female (1985 - March - 15)
- nweyork, United Kingdom
- English,
- other
- Have 2 children
- Religion Orthodox
- Marital status Attached

Hello!!!

My name is sharon I am tall ,good looking, perfect body figure and sexy. I saw your profile http://www.gofreedate.comw" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; as delighted to contact you, I hope you will be the true loving, honest and caring person that I have been looking 4, Email me at sharonedwin2@yahoo. com i have something special to tell you

best regard
sharon

Hello Dear

Thanks for your response and interest in reading from me I just have to express my desire and happiness in finding a woman of your kind,I believe and have the real understanding of how people insearch of real love should relate to each other, the tune of your response tells me that you are my type of woman and the one that my heart desires.let me intruduced my self My name is miss Sharon Edwin from Ruwanda in Africa,5.6ft tall, fair in complexion, 23 year of age(never married before )and presently l am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country.

My late father Dr James Edwin. was the managing director of Edwin and Associates (Ltd) and he was the personal advicer to the former head of state before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father It was only me that is alive now and i managed to make a way to a near by country Senegal by the help of red croos,where we are leaving now as a refugee in the camp. all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is Rev. who is the pastor of the (Christ for all Churches) here in the camp .you can call me through the office telephone no of the Rev +221773372003 when you call tell him that you want to speak with me he will send someone to call me to answer your call.

listen to this,i have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which i will send to you latter,because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading Bank which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is $7.5M(seven Million five Hundred Thousand Dollars).So l will like you to assist me transfer this money to your account and from it you will send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you. I can't withdraw the money my self due to my refugee statues here in this country which does not permit me to, rather the money can't be transfered in senegal where i am in refugee statues.
I want you to send me your contact informations such as your
Names .........
Age .....................................
Address ................................
Tellephone .........................
Just for the purpose of the transfer i have got in touch with the bank and made them to know about my plans to withdraw this money, l also got them aware of the death of my father and they have acknowledged it with all there confirmation.i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you.I like honest and understanding truthful in a mani will like you to call me like i said i have alot to tell you.Have a nice day and think about me.waiting to hear from you soonest. Extend my greating to your family.attach here my pic
Yours Truly
Miss Sharon

SONATELNET
Pool ADSL BAS1
Mody Ndiaye
Sonatel
Dakar
Senegal

Both Pics already posted many times.

Return to “Black Females”