It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 11:08 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

faithmabuo@yahoo.com

African scammers posing as black women.
Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Justina Apia , justinaapia11@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:29 pm

netlog.com/justinaapia321
justinaapia321
female - 24 years, United States
justina apia

Hello dear,
how are you today i hope fine i saw your profile today and became interested in you,
i will love to go into a good relationship with u. You are everything I dreamed of
and to stay by your side even more.please write direct to my mail box
so that i will tell you more about me ok.thanks,
yours inlove,justina
(justinaapia11 @ yahoo . com)
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Justina Apia , justinaapia11@yahoo.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Re: faithmabuo@yahoo.com

Postby minerva » Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:29 pm

Netlog as : karen1 karen2
الإسم
karen1 karen2
تاريخ الميلاد
29/08/1986
الموقع
(Dakar)
Senegal
اللغة الأم
Português
Email ID :karen.sambo@yahoo.com

Hello
My name is Miss Karen, it's my pleasure to write you today. actually, i seek for true friendship and
partner so i contact you it pleased me to email you just to say hi, it will also please me to know more about you, if you wish too. I know a true friend is a gift from God.I will be happy to see your mail and also to send you my pictures and more details about me!

Hope to hear from you,

Thanks send me your email adress to my box (karen.sambo@yahoo.com) so that i will send my photo and tell you more about me ok bye dear.Karen
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby jaga » Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:49 am

Return-Path: mariamalkhalifa20@gmail.com
Received: from [209.85.216.65]-Stany Zjednoczone,CA,Mountain View
Wed, 31 Oct 2012 01:58:23
Subject: HELLO
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
HELLO,
Nazywam się panna Mariam widziałem dzisiaj swój profil i
zainteresował się ty, ja też chcę wiedzieć, że bardziej i chcę
Proszę wysłać e-mail do mojej skrzynki pocztowej
więc mogę dać Ci moje zdjęcia i moje dane
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
HELLO,
My name is Miss Mariam I saw your profile today and
became interested in you, I will also want to know you more and I want
you please send an email to my mailbox ( alkhalifa_mariam@yahoo.com )
so I can give you my pics and my details

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

feliciababy333@hotmail.com

Postby Bix » Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:21 am

netlog.com/felicia_baby65
felicia_baby65
online female - 25 years, Tewkesbury, United Kingdom

Greeting,s From Felicia....
My name is Felicia.i saw your profile at (netlog.com) And i become interested in you, I would like you to write me through this e-mail here.(feliciababy333@hotmail.com)So that we know each other THANK YOU.(feliciababy333@hotmail.com)
Your Felicia...............
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

silviababy33@hotmail.com

Postby Bix » Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:52 pm

netlog
babysilvia31
female - 25 years, Tewkesbury, United Kingdom

Greeting,s From Silvia....
My name is Silvia.i saw your profile And i become interested in you, I would like you to write me through this e-mail here.(silviababy33@hotmail.com)So that we know each other THANK YOU.
Your Silvia.......

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Elena Sia, siako_elena@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:43 am

netlog
elenasia64
female - 24 years, India

Good day
Glad to reach you.
I am Elena 'female' with 24 years age, i am friendly, i like your profile, please send my your likes at this Email siako_elena@yahoo.com
Tomorrow i will attach my photos and reply you ok, i like blue color, music, cook and house cleaning (how yours)
Despite age, education etc is good to be understanding, as age comes more i understand.
good bye

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Silvia Thompson, silviathompson86@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:10 pm

netlog.com/thomsilvia
thomsilvia
female - 24 years, Tewkesbury, United Kingdom

Greeting,s From Silvia....
My name is Silvia.i saw your profile And i become interested in you, I would like you to write me through this e-mail here.(silviathompson86@yahoo.com)So that we know each other THANK YOU.
Your Silvia.....

The Chaste
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

"Ella Benson" <ella_benson30@hotmail.com>

Postby The Chaste » Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:26 pm

I have just received the following message on FriendCircles.com: "Hello My name is miss Ella,
I am just a single girl looking for good friendship, and after going through your profile at FriendCircles.com , i found it very interesting,i will be very happy if you can get back to me through my email for better communication and also send you my pictures for a good start,here is my email; ella_benson30@hotmail.com thanks, as am waiting to hear from you soon through my email.
yours lovely new friend miss Ella," Real name ella
Gender Female
Looking for Male
Here for Friendship
Join Date 15/11/2012
Interests
Music any good music
Favorite books any good book
I have not yet replied to this message.
Currently 61 years old, divorced, and an easy target for scammers.

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Re: "Ella Benson" <ella_benson30@hotmail.com>

Postby minerva » Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:30 pm

her email and pic already listed here in RS so i will merger it ;)
email ella_benson30@hotmail.com hit to FB as male :lol: could be he is a real person behind this lovely pic ;)
https://www.facebook.com/Patric.onyebue ... ts&fref=ts" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

here is the real person behind it

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:19 pm

User name :Issa0020
Email : roselin630@yahoo.com

her message
Hello dear!! How are you? hope fine and in best of health, My name is Rose ,please i will like you to reply me through my email address (roselin630@yahoo.com), for i have an important thing to discus with you,As soon as i hear from you,i will send you more pictures and also let you know more about me, I look forward to hear from you soon. Cares of Rose.

PROFILE ON BODYBUILDING

Issa0020
Issa Rose
my goal: OTHER

PIC ALREDY HERE
her email ID alreday delet :(

ebnressler
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby ebnressler » Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:13 pm

Esterandre Andre - ester12andre@yahoo.com

Header:
Received: from [41.83.26.171] by web160404.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 19 Nov 2012 00:59:41 PST

IP:
IP Country: Senegal
IP Country Code: SEN
IP Continent: Africa
Organization: SONATEL
ISP Provider: SONATEL

Email:
DEAREST ONE
Firstly I thank you for your reaction to mine email; How are you doing over there in your country, i believe you are doing well and the atmosphere over there in your country is very nice today? Mine is a little bit warm over here in Dakar Senegal. My name is Ester Andrew i am 24 years old but age doesn't matter in a real relationship, I am from Rwanda in East Africa ,5.4ft tall, light in complexion single, ( never married ) and presently i am residing here in Dakar as a result of the Civil war that was fought in my country some years ago.

My late father Dr. Andrew Kagwa Rwisereka, was a politician and the managing director of a Gold & Mine Ind in Kigali ( the capital of Rwanda ) before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood. It was only me that is alive now because i was in the school before the incident and I managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal where i am leaving now as a refugee under a Reverend-Pastor's care and i am using his computer to send these message to you. I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes, PLEASE Do to not be offended for this message that come's from me please, fear which to me obliged to put simple trust on you due to my situation here as a refugee and I shall demand most your conscientiousness after yours to know about me, I shall really grow fond we to have good in spite attitudes therefore I have this as a trust which i believe that you can not betray me at the end. I have communicated you because of my difficult situation here in this refugees camp, Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon.

I don't have any relatives now, whom i can go to all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is Rev-Pastor Stephen Johnson who is the pastor of the ( Church of the Savior Int. ) here in the camp he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the woman's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women.

The Pastors Tel number is ( +221 777 896 696 ) I will like you to reach me on this number, if you call tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel. As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country. I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now.

Please listen to this ( please it's a secret,even no one knows about it accept the Reverend that knows about it ), i have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which i will send to you latter, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading Foreign bank which he used my name as the next of kin, the amount in question is $4.7( Four Million Seven Hundred Thousand Us Dollars Only ).So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you. I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me. So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.

Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you. I like honest and understanding people, truthful and a Human of vision, hardworking and GOD fearing people. My favorite language is English but our language is french but i speak English very fluently. Meanwhile, i will like you to call me like i said i have a lot to tell you Attached here is my pictures. I will send you more in my next mail as soon as you respond back to me, and i will also like you to send me your own pictures and also tell me about your self so that i will know who you are. Have a nice day and think about me.waiting to hear from you soonest.
Yours Miss, Ester Andrew,

Pictures:
Single123
ester100
I am: Woman
Seeking a: Man
State: Iowa
City: new yak
Zip Code: 1003

Description:
friendship with you, my name is ester, i hope you are doing good, i like making new friends so feel free to contact me mail at
( ester12andre@yahoo.com )
Somewhere Southeast in North America........

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow with a Martini, stirred, not shaken

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:19 pm

Got this one off of NETLOG.

Name used = mercy thompson

email addy = mercybaby333@hotmail.com

IP Address: 8.21.6.226
Hostname: 8.21.6.226
IP Country: United States
IP Country Code: USA
IP Continent: North America
IP Region:
Guessed City:
IP Latitude: 38
IP Longitude: -97
Organization: Level 3 Communications

full header =

Return-Path: <mercybaby333@hotmail.com>
Received: from col0-omc4-s8.col0.hotmail.com (col0-omc4-s8.col0.hotmail.com [65.55.34.210])
by mtain-mc12.r1000.mx.aol.com (Internet Inbound) with ESMTP id D68E9380000A4
for <>; Tue, 27 Nov 2012 04:41:50 -0500 (EST)
Received: from COL113-W22 ([65.55.34.200]) by col0-omc4-s8.col0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Tue, 27 Nov 2012 01:41:48 -0800
X-Originating-IP: [8.21.6.226]
X-EIP: [n/xSI4VX4PPphXel/8g0fPJERpaRLwTx]
X-Originating-Email: [mercybaby333@hotmail.com]

email sent =

Hello my dear,

How are you today, hope you are well. My day is very boring here in Dakar, Senegal. In this camp we find it difficult to leave because we are not allowed to do, is just like one staying in the prison and l hope by the grace of God I come out here soon. I have no relatives now I can go, all my relatives ran away during the war, the only person I have now is Rev. Paul Adama who is the pastor Reverend's (Church of God Mission) here in the camp, which has been very good to us since I got here, but I'm not living with him and I'm not living in the female hostel in the field, because the camp have two hostels one for men and one for women. Pastor phone number is (+221 771 358 109) if you call, tell them you want to speak with me he will send for me in the female hostel to get to his office to talk to you.

As a refugee here I have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country. I return to my studies because only attended my first year before the tragic incident that led me to be in this situation took place. My dear, please, I want to know that I have the role of my late father's bank account and death certificate here with me report that I would send you to help me, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank in London, which he used my name as next of kin. I know it gives you more light on this issue as we go.

So I would like to help me, I hope that after the deposit is going to send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come and meet you there in your country. I can not withdraw money myself for my refugee statues in this country that allows me to do, do not let me do anything here Senegal, where I am living as a refugee.

I have contacted the bank and let them know about my plans to withdraw my money this heritage, it also has to be aware of the death of my father and I have confirmed with all its checks. However, I advise contacting a very responsible person who will help me with the investment of my benefit of the estate and in my name, and as my relationship with this fiat money as I am now a refugee status here and would 't allow you to handle this amount of money, also let me know about the agreement they signed with my father that the money will be given to me in bulk amount which means that l should decide on if l should continue with the bank or not.

I have only to let you know about this so that you can help me to demand and to be my manager in this area. As I said, I want to call me because I have much to say. I kept the secret of the people here in the camp, the only person who knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me, among others.

Dearest have a good time and think about me. My dear, I hope to hear from you as soon as possible.

Thanks my dear while I wait to hear from you.

2 pics it sent are on this RS thread.

CB1975 :cool:
:cool: CB1975

“Health is like money, we never have a true idea of its value until we lose it.”
~Josh Billings

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Justina Apia, justinaapia12@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:11 am

netlog
justinaapia120
online female - 24 years, United States

Hello dear,
how are you today i hope fine i saw your profile today and became interested in you,
i will love to go into a good relationship with u. You are everything I dreamed of
and to stay by your side even more.please write direct to my mail box
so that i will tell you more about me ok.thanks,
yours inlove,justina

(justinaapia12@yahoo.com)

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Nora Godwill, nora1_godwill@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:50 pm

http://en.netlog.com/noragodwill589" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
noragodwill589
female - 23 years, New York City, United States

Hello!!!

Please reply to my email(nora1_godwill@yahoo.com)

My name is Nora, average hight and good looking,I saw your profile and was delighted to contact you,
I hope you will be the true loving, honest and caring man th I have been looking 4 and there something
special i want to tell you , So please contact me
directly through my email address

(nora1_godwill@yahoo.com)

so that I can tell you more and also
send my picture directly to you.

regards
Nora. .

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Jane Dion; <janedion10112@ymail.com>

Postby IceFM » Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:26 pm

:roll:

My Dear,
I am very much delighted and privileged-to contact you again, after couple of time. It takes fate, courage and God's fearing to remember old friends and at the same time to show gratification to you despite circumstances that made things not worked out as we projected then. I take this liberty to inform you that the transaction we were pursing together finally worked out by God's infinite mercy and I decided to contact you just to let you know. I have conscience as a human being, due to your tremendous effort and contribution to make things work out in respectively.

Meanwhile, I must inform you that I am presently in London now for numerous business negotiations and establishment. I just arrived newly in London,Now with my sincere heart I have raised and signed an International Cashier's Bank Draft to the tune for your name as COMPENSATION to your dedication ,
humanity and contribution, as it were. you can withdraw it in any bank around you.Now,contact our old Reverend priest in Senegal who help me when i was in the church camp as refugee.

His contact information are as follows,
Name ; Reverend.dickson abel ,
Email ; rev_dicksonabel37@yahoo.com
Telephone contact;+221-777614836.

You are to forward to him, the following;
1. YOUR FULL! NAME................
2 YOUR ADDRESS.......................
3. YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER...................

He will advise you further about the shipment of the ICBD to your Residence Address or Office Address you may provided.
Feel free to reach via this very mail address. Most importantly, the ICBD has only validity period ( time ) of just for few days banking days. So, your early response to that effect, shall be admired.
The amount in the Bank Draft cheque is $260.000. 00 ( two hundred and sixty thousand dollars.)
Sincerely Yours

Miss..Jane Dion
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Return to “Black Females”