It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:52 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

faithmabuo@yahoo.com

African scammers posing as black women.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Jeniferr Jenn; <jeniferkodjo23@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:03 pm

Username: jeniferr

Email: jeniferkodjo23@yahoo.com

User IP 173.245.64.162

DetectNetwork.US
OrgId: DETEC-7
Address: 55 S. Market St.,San Jose, CA 95113, US
City: SJ
StateProv: CA
PostalCode: 95113

Full Name
jeniferr jenn

About me
i love to stroll with friends,i love to stroll with friends,

Come from
Senegal

City, State, Province
dakar

Marital Status
Single

Ethnicity
Black/African

Occupation
student

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Jeniferr Jenn; <jeniferkodjo23@yahoo.com>

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

roseapia1@yahoo.com;

Postby jaga » Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:01 am

Netlog.pl;; roseapia838 / Female / 24 years / Union, United States;
Name: rose Apia / ur.14-02-1988 / English;
Looking for: relationships, men \
KSIĘGA GOŚCI:;
Hello dear,
how are you today i hope fine i saw your profile today and became interested in you,
i will love to go into a good relationship with u.
You are everything I dreamed of and to stay by your side even more.
please write direct to my mail box,so that i will send u my pictures and tell you more about me ok,thanks,yours love,rose.
[roseapia1@yahoo.com]

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

blessingmabar36@yahoo.com.ph;

Postby jaga » Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:41 am

:mrgreen: Netlog.pl-cikeam-woman-23 years-Dog Field, Poland,
Name: blessing Mabar-04.05.1989-Polish;
COMMENTARY ON THE IMAGES;;;;;Hello ,
I came across your profie in (netlog.com)and I will
like us to have a goodrelationship and to know much better .
my name is Blessing, i am single and never marriage.I will
wait for your reply .
(blessingmabar36@yahoo.com.ph)
waiting to hear from you .
PLEASE CONTACT ME DIRECTLY WITH THIS EMAIL
(blessingmabar36@yahoo.com.ph);;;;;;Meil wysłany;Image

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Blessing Tessy;blessingmabar36@yahoo.com.ph

Postby jaga » Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:21 am

:mrgreen: IP:[41.83.15.172]- Senegal,Dakar,
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2013 15:53:46
Subject: From Blessing.............!!
Sent 3 pictures. Millions of these in RS ..Image

Hello Dear,
I am more than happy in your reply to my mail.How is your day?.Mine was hot over here in Dakar senegal. My name is Blessing mabar (23) single and never married, i am from Liberia in West Africa and presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country.

My late father Dr Stephen Mabar was chairman managing director Stephen's
INDUSTRIAL COMPANY LTD, in Monrovia and he is also the personal advicer to the former head of state before the rebels attacked our house one early morning killing my mother and my father. It was only me that is alive now and i managed to make My way to near by country Senegal where i am living now as a refugee.

i am looking for a man who is caring loving and honest with tender heart. I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. Attached here is my picture and i will like to see yours, Hoping to hear from you soonest.

Yours Blessing :mrgreen:

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Grace Dion -gracedion61@yahoo.in

Postby jaga » Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:52 am

IP:41.82.107.2- Decimal:693267202- Hostname:41.82.107.2- ISP:SONATEL
Geolocation:Senegal,Dakar;
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2013 18:28:24

Hello My Dearest
I am very happy to see your reply to my mail. How is your day? I hope that as well. Mine is not good here. Dear Please I would like you to think about me and my situation here, not just for the fun and romantic. Please believe that you are in a good position to help me. I want you to be with me and help me with this condition, please. My name is Miss grace Dion, I'm 24 years old, single and never married. I am from Liberia in West Africa, and now I am staying at home Children of St Louis Catholic Parish here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago. My late father Dr. John Dion was in politics and government contract work supports the present government before the rebels attacked my family one early morning and killed my father and my mother Stella with my two younger brothers.
My way is the only one alive now, because I was in school, where I did my first year in the social sciences at the University of Liberia, l managed to run to a nearby country Senegal where l am staying now. In this house, orphanage, we are only allowed to go out of here only a few days a week. It's just like one staying in the prison. I have no comment for now whom I can go to, all my relatives ran away in the middle of a war and the only person I have now is that Abel Rev.Dickson reverend father in St Louis Parish here. He was very nice to me since I came here, but I do not live with it, I'm leaving the women hostel because we have two hostels, one for men the other for women. He is also a person who can use your computer to write to you because I help him type some documents for church services. Reverends Phone number is +221-770913524 if you call and tell him you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel to answer the call.
I want to go back to college, because I was only in my first year at the school before this happened .. Please listen to this, my late father when he was alive deposited ($ 4 .. 6m) 4,600,000 United State's dollar in a bank which he used my name as the next of kin and have your statement of account and death certificate here with me. Please i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account in your country and from it you can send money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come to meet with you in your country, because I do not hand me here to every move or do anything. I fear that the father created hostility in my country when he was alive, which was also why I ran out to this place. I keep this secret other peoples here because I do not want them to know who I am and what I have. The only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me.
is for this reason, i will like you to keep it to yourself and do not tell it to anyone for fear of losing my life and the money if people find out about this. Remember, I'm telling you all this because of the confidence I have in you, but I have not met in person. I like honest, understanding and God fearing people. My hobbies include music, reading, writing and sports. Enclosed is my picture for you, and will also be here to see you. You will want to know more about you your name and address in full. My favorite language is English, though not very good. Meanwhile i will like you to call me, as I said, I have a lot to say. Have a nice day and think about me and my situation here please. Waiting to hear from you soonest.
Best wishes Grace DionImageImage

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Grace Fofana - gracedion61@yahoo.in

Postby IceFM » Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:39 pm

Last 2 pics belong to this Pest:

faithmabuo@yahoo.com
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby jaga » Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:30 pm

I understand, but how do I know, as there is no image?

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:40 pm

I understand, but how do I know, as there is no image?
I've told you 100x to use Google Image Search

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Grace Dion -gracedion61@yahoo.in

Postby jaga » Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:18 am

IP:41.82.81.71/ Decimal:693260615/ Hostname:41.82.81.71/ ISP:SONATEL^
Geolocation:Senegal,Dakar,
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2013 18:37:03 +0800 (SGT)

Hello My Dearest,
Honey how are you today, there in your country? I hope all is well with you there by the grace of God, baby, I'm so happy for all of the concerns and how they were in response to my e-mails, as well as how to bring your good heart to help me in this my situation, my I want to love you please help me move late father's money into your account there in your country, because I want to move to the country after the acquisition to start a new life.
honey and have already made to my late father's bank as my foreign partner for the transfer so there is no problem to contact them via e-mail on my late father's money in the bank than the honey there is a message I wrote to you to send to my late fathers bank, all you have to do is copy and send it to the e-mail address below.
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
Contact e-mail:
Royal Bank of Scotland PLC.
(royalbanktransferdeptplc@scotlandmail.com)
Title Transfer Officer, pan Paul LEEDS.
Telefon + 44 - 7031-864-583 (+44-7031-882-738
Fax + 44-87-0912-5821
My late father's account number; BLB745008901546/QB/91/A
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
Dear Mr. Paul LEEDS,
My name is Mr. ..................... I am the foreign partner of Miss Grace Dion.
Sir, Miss Grace Dion told me about her late father deposited the money in the account at the bank Royal Bank of Scotland, which is the total amount of $ 4.6 million dollars, and the account is;;;;;;; BLB745008901546/QB/91/AN ° and I'm ready to give her any help needed her to her deceased father's money. So now I want to know what will be for the money to be transferred to my account in my own country.
thank you
Mr. .............................
baby try to send me an e-mail, if you hear from my late father's bank account for the transfer of so much I love you, take care of yourself and God bless you.
yours forever Grace DionImage

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: faithmabuo@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:02 pm

Full Name
joy kodjo
About me
hello my lovehello my lovehello my lovehello my lovehello my lovehello my lovehello my lovehello my lovehello my lovehello my lovehello my lovehello my love
Come from
United States
Registered
Today, 8:36 am
City, State, Province
new york
Marital Status
Single
Ethnicity
Black/African
Occupation
other
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual

Email: joyskodjo@yahoo.com

IP 41.82.79.85

Email=> FB:
Joy Kodjo
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Joy Kodjo; <joy.kodjo@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:47 pm

Username: joyslove23

Email: joy.kodjo@yahoo.com

User IP 41.82.79.85, 192.168.101.17

Pool-clients-ADSL_BAS4
Sonatel
Sonatel Multimedia
Direction technique
Orange Internet Dakar
Sacre Coeur 3
SENEGAL

Full Name
joy kodjo

About me
hello my lovehello my lovehello my lovehello my lovehello my lovehello my lovehello my lovehello my lovehello my lovehello my lovehello my lovehello my lovehello my lovehello my lovehello my lovehello my lovehello my lovehello my lovehello my lovehello my lovehello my lovehello my lovehello my lovehello my love

Come from
United States

City, State, Province
new york

Marital Status
Single

Ethnicity
Black/African

Occupation
other

Email give a Hit in FB

http://www.facebook.com/joy.kodjo" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Favor Alassane; <favoralassane@yahoo.co.uk>

Postby IceFM » Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:03 pm

From 24FD

favor27
- ID: 127275
- 75 y/o Female (1938 - January - 1)
- USA, new york
- English, Arabic,
- student
- Have no children

Your Profile caught my mind and i want us to exchange email so we can contact to know each other better. I will reply you with more of my pictures if you send me an email on my direct email: ( favoralassane@yahoo . co. uk) or you can send me your email to contact you so we can know each other better.
Till i see you email because i have something to share with you too.
Favor Alassane

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

peace_khalifa22@yahoo.co.uk

Postby Bix » Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:14 am

NETLOG
peacekhalifa894
online female - 24 years, New York City, United States

Hello.
My Name is peace i want to your profile today at (netlog.com) and i love it i think we can click from therr!please i will like you to email me back through my email thus;(peace_khalifa22@yahoo.co.uk) am waiting to recieve your lovely reply soonest!
Yours
peace
please contact me through my email address so i can give you my picture and tell you my detail, have a nice day
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Stella Mulbah, lindababy999@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Wed Mar 20, 2013 3:49 pm

netlog
linda4v
online female - 24 years, New York City, United States
stella mulbah

hello
I wish you best sucses of life, It is my wish
to say hello to you,How are you doing? I hope fine and your family also in good health as it is my great pleasure to right you, my name is Linda. I am a girl of 5.8 Hight,fair in completion,i saw your profile today after going true it i was moved with the quality i found in your page, which makes me to became interested in you and i we like you to contact me back on this email address(lindababy999@yahoo.com) )so i can give you my picture for you to know whom i am.and try to contact me back on my email address and i have something secret and important to tell you i still hope for your reply on my email. (lindababy999@yahoo.com)..(Remember the distance or color does not matter but love matters a lot in life)
HAPPY TO HEAR FROM YOU
BYE....
Linda
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

joycecolly@yahoo.co.uk

Postby Bix » Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:16 am

netlog
joycecolly1
female - 24 years

Hello my dearest one
how are you doing today,well my name is miss Joyce Colly i saw your profile today on her i picked interested in you,therefore i will like you to contact me here (joycecolly@yahoo.co.uk) so that i can tell you about myself also send you my pictures,Remember that age or distance does not matter, God bless
you. joycecolly@yahoo.co.uk

Return to “Black Females”