It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:21 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

faithmabuo@yahoo.com

African scammers posing as black women.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Esther; <jammeh_esther@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:32 pm

From Friday in WD

pece59
- 24 y/o woman
- from New York, New York, USA
- English, English, English
- seeking a man from 19 to 29 y/o

My name is Miss esther ,I love your profile here i will like us to be friends Please mail me at ( jammeh_esther@yahoo.com )for my photos and detail,i have a reason of selecting you as my friend,pls if you wish to know my reasons try contact me through this my email, Please do not contact me in this site, just contact me direct in my private email ( jammeh_esther@yahoo.com )

Hello Dear,
Am very happy to hear from you How are you today?I hope you are fine?Thanks for your respond to my mail.I am so glad to hear from you,I am more than happy to read your interesting mail i hope that you are fine and healthy,?Dear after reading your mail I noticed that you are the kind of person i am looking for i believe that you are a trust worthy and caring person,and i also believed that getting in contact with you is the direction of Almighty God.

My name is Miss,Esther i am 24 years of age never married from Republic of Ivory Coast in West Africa presently am now living in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal neighbouring country as a result of the civil war that fought in my country Ivory Coast My father was the formal Personal assistance to our Vice-President in my country my parents and relations were killed by the rebels middle of the of the war i am the only one alive now.

I was brought to Dakar Senegal by the United nations high commission for refugees (UNHCR) in Dakar Senegal where i am living now. as a Refugees,The main reason why am contacted you now is to seek your assistance in the area of my future investment and also for a helping hand over my inheritance my Late My father deposited the sum of (US$5.500,000.00) in a Bank of Africa which he used my name as the next of kin.

Meanwhile, As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest, I will put things into action immediately and will educate you more on the way you will assist me receive the money. and your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely. Please dear, keep this transaction to your self only. Do not disclose it to any one over their due to am afraid of loosening my life and the (Money) remained you that some people are the enemies of prograce I will also come over to your country once the fund is successfully transferred to your account I really appreciate your concern, expecting your urgent response so that we can proceed.

You will send your full contact information's to me in your next mail so that i will give you Bank contact address where the money was deposited on my behalf as the next of kin i will also like to know more about you,Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently now.Please dear try to call me with this number (+221 778-653-013) as soon as you get this mail, the phone Number be long to the Rev, Richard Matins whom is in charge of this Refugee camp i don't have my own personal phone meanwhile is against the law of this camp My Dearest when you call tell Reverend father that you want to talk to Miss Esther Denis he will send for me in the hostel, so that i will come to answer your call i don't live together with him i live in the women hostel near his office i also use his computer in the office to send this mail to you i really want to hear your voice to day and think about me waiting to hear from you soonest
God bless you.
Miss Esther

Pool-ADSL-BAS5
Clients-ADSL
Sonatel Multimedia
Direction technique
Orange Internet Dakar
Sacre Coeur 3
SENEGAL

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Esther; <jammeh_esther@yahoo.com>

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Prisca Desmond, prisca_22desmond@rocketmail.com

Postby Bix » Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:37 pm

netlog
priscadesmond573
online female - 24 years, Dakar, Senegal

Hi! dear, my name is miss Prisca Desmond viewing and going through your profile today has made me to became interested in you, i will also like to know you more and i want you to send an email to my email address so that i can send you my picture for you to know and see who i am.
Here is my email address( prisca_22desmond@rocketmail.com ) i believe we can move from here!

(Remember the distance or color does not matter but love matters a lot in life)
PLEASE I WILL LIKE TO READ FROM YOU DIRECT IN MY ABOVE EMAIL ADDRESS WHICH I PROVIDED TO YOU, HAPPY TO READ FROM YOU.
YOUR NEW FRIEND
PRISCA.
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Vera Kennedy; <fflandimperialcash@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Sat Dec 15, 2012 2:31 pm

From DMF

verakennedy70
- ID: 224637
- 22 y/o female (1990 - September - 18)
- dakar, Senegal
- English,
- student
- Have no children

Dear friend
How are you doing today, Have you heard about the money $200,000 cash i got from the Face-book Freedom Lottery(FFL) in Collaboration with IBC Imperial Invest Company.They gave me the money for consumers benefit support. I wonder if you get your money yet because I saw a picture that look like yours in the Face-book Freedom Lottery(FFL) list,dear hurry when offer last now and contact them directly to confirm if you are the one and claim your cash through fflandimperialcash@ yahoo.com thanks
your friend vera

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Linda Suah/Aniter Siako, linda.suah@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:35 pm

netlog
anitersiako89
online female - 21 years, Senegal
aniter siako

My name is miss Linda, i want us to be friends,i do not know, how you feel about it, please you can write me through my private e-mail (linda.suah@yahoo.com) I'm sorry if I embarrassed you but I have one purpose of contacting you, and I will explain everything about me, my intention to write to you, including my pictures when I got your reply. Please do not neglect a humble and lonely hearts looking for your attention. A good friendship is the foundation build on other relative things to come. May God bless you as I wait impatiently to read from you. Please do not reply me here, please reply me on my private e-mail address (linda.suah@yahoo.com) thanks

To linda.suah@yahoo.com
Sent on 26-Dec-12 at 22:34:05pm 'UCT' time
1st Open 26-Dec-12 at 23:07:04pm +00:00 (86%) Dakar, Senegal
Opened 26-Dec-12 at 23:07:04pm (UTC +00:00) - 32mins59secs after sending
Location Dakar, Senegal (86% likelihood)
Opened on (41¸82¸124¸161:1247)
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Linda Suah, linda.suah@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:32 am

Received: from [41.82.99.149]
Subject: I WOULD LOVE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT YOU SINCERELY
Hello dear,
Thanks for your reply to my mail. It will delight me to have a friend like you whom could be trusted and understood at all times. I will crave your patience to painstakingly go through my mail and feel the pains and sorrows i am presently passing through. My mail is the story of my life and I have the believe that you will be rich in compassion to see through my pains.

My name is Linda Suah, 24 years old female from South Sudan in Africa. I am second year Medical student from university of Jubal. My father of the blessed memory is Dr. Micheal J Suah. He was a very successful politician and a business man. He operates mainly within the eastern and central African ruling class and has more of his business in Gold and Diamonds trading. He was murdered alongside with my mother and only sister by the Janjaweed militant, who later got our house burnt down days later. As at the time of the crisis I was in the campus hostel, that was the reasons why I escaped being killed.

Call it coincidence or providence, the very day I visited home to inquire about my family particularly my father since I couldn't reach neither of them on phone was the day they where murdered in their cold blood. I saw them lying down in their pool of blood, and in that confused, terrified and unexplained situation, I could only lay my hands in few of our family valuables including my late Dad's briefcase. The story I got much later was that the rebels came back less than 48 hours after they murdered my family members to loot some valuables including Gold and Diamonds and after which set our family mansion ablaze. I left my country {Sudan} to Dakar Senegal with the help of some Roman Catholic Missionaries and Red cross society. Below is some extract and documentary evidence from BBC news about the crisis that rocked my country.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/6469857.stm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; OR
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/6595333.stm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I am actually searching through this medium, a Trusted friend, who will help me relocate to his country and at the same time stand as a trustee to the sum of $2.4 million us dollars my late father willed in my favor. The information about the money and documents/papers concerning the money I found in my late Daddy personal briefcase which I took alongside.

I shall consider you as my trustee only when i see that my good intentions to nominate you as trustee will not be betrayed. Part of the information I found in the documents shows that I can only access said money only when I get a foreign business partner. My mother whom is made to stand for me in this case, died alongside with my father.

My uncles and relations were not in good terms with my Daddy when he was alive so I perceive they will send me to my untimely grave if they got wind of the amount left by my late father.

I shall relate more on the details concerning the documents as we advance in communication and intimacy.

I appreciate the painstakingly effort you put in to read this volumes I call the story of my life.

I await your reply.

Yours sincerely

Linda

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Sandra Alassane; <sandybaby4realluv@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:11 pm

After 10/07/12 a Sign of Life ..... send me a empty Mail with 3 Pics.... :disagree:

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Mercy Thompson, mercythompson983@yahoo.com)

Postby Bix » Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:43 am

netlog
mercybaby221
online female - 24 years, Txaalaxhatkw, Canada

Greeting,s From Mercy....
My name is Mercy.i saw your profile And i become interested in you, I would like you to write me through this e-mail here.(mercythompson983@yahoo.com)So that we know each other THANK YOU.
Your Mercy.......

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

giftrichard123@live. com

Postby Bix » Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:42 pm

netlog
Gift Richard
giftrichard267
online female - 23 years, New York City, United States

(giftrichard123@live. com)
My name is gift i saw your profile today on netlog.com and became interested in you,Please reply me directly to my email Box.(giftrichard123@live. com)
so i can give you my picture for you to know whom l am.

ebnressler
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: faithmabuo@yahoo.com

Postby ebnressler » Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:15 pm

Anita Azama - anitazama_william27@yahoo.co

Header:
Received: from [41.207.162.252] by web165002.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 04 Jan 2013 00:12:20 PST

IP:
IP Country: Togo
IP Country Code: TGO
IP Continent: Africa
Organization: Togo Telecom
ISP Provider: Togo Telecom

Email:
My Dearest one,
Thank you for your mail, I would really like to have good relations with you, and I have special reasons why I decided to contact you.

I decided to write to you because of the urgency of my situation here, and after reading your profile, Am Miss Anita Azama William ,24 years old girl from Sudan, the only daughter of the late Azama William my late parents are Dr. and Mrs Azama William. My father Dr. Azama William was the Special Adviser to President Salva Kiir of South Sudan for Decentralization.

My parents were among with other top Military Officials and top Government officials that was on board when the plane crash that took place on Wednesday 012, May 2010, on their way to a Political Conference, i lost the life of my lovely parents which was the worst thing that has ever happened to me in life.

I have to contact you because of maltreatment I received from my stepmother, my stepmother,plans to take all my late father's treasury and property from me after the unexpected death of my beloved father and mother on there way to political conference.

Meanwhile, I would have like to flee to Europe, but she hide away my passport and other valuable travel documents. Fortunately, she did not find where I left my father's file, which contains important documents. So I decided to run to refugee camp, where I currently seeking asylum under the auspices of the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugee here in Lome, the Republic of Togo. I want to write to you personally for the long-standing business relationships and investment in your country.

My father of blessed memory deposited amount of U.S. $ 6500, 000.00 to the bank with my name as next of kin. Nevertheless, I will forward to you necessary documents for confirmation of your acceptance assist me in the transfer and investment fund.As you will help me in investment, and I want to complete my studies, I was in my 1 year at university , when the crisis began .

It is my intention to compensate you 10% of the total amount of money for your services and the balance will be my investment capital. This is the reason why I decided to contact you. Please, all communications should be through this email address only for confidential purposes.

As soon as I receive your positive response, indicating your interest, I shall put everything in place immediately. In light of the foregoing, I would be grateful urgent communications indicating your ability and willingness to deal with this transaction sincerely.

In anticipation of your urgent and positive response. Please do leave it only to your self please, I ask you not to disclose it to any other person,until the transfer is made.
Best regards,
Anita.

Pictures:
Dating72
anitalov23
I am: Woman
Seeking a: Man
State: New Mexico :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
City: new york
Zip Code: 10001
In my own words: am a girl looking for true love
Somewhere Southeast in North America........

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Linda Suah, lindasuah226@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:18 am

SMH
SCAMMER
lindababy
- 23 y/o female
- new york, USA
- English, English, English
- student
- ID: 88371

My name is miss Linda, i want us to be friends,i do not know, how you feel about it, please you can write me through my private e-mail (lindasuah226@yahoo .com) I'm sorry if I embarrassed you but I have one purpose of contacting you, and I will explain everything about me, my intention to write to you, including my pictures when I got your reply. Please do not neglect a humble and lonely hearts looking for your attention. A good friendship is the foundation build on other relative things to come. May God bless you as I wait impatiently to read from you. Please do not reply me here, please reply me on my private e-mail address (lindasuah226@yahoo .com) thanks

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

silviathompson86@yahoo.com;

Postby jaga » Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:48 pm

silviathompson86@yahoo.com;

Netlog, sylviababy-24 years
Name: silvia thompson-Date of birth: 03/08/1988- Location: Tewkesbury United Kingdom-
Mother tongue: Angielski
Greeting, s From Silvia ....
My name is Silvia.i And saw your profile and become interested in you, I would like you to write me through this e-mail here. (Silviathompson86@yahoo.com) So that in know each other THANK YOU.
Your Silvia .......

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Silvia Thompson silviathompson86@yahoo.com

Postby jaga » Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:22 am

IP:41.83.14.142-Decimal:693309070-Hostname:41.83.14.142-ISP:SONATEL;
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2013 02:27:58
Photos used by scammers Senegal;ImageImage
Hello my dear,

How are you today, hope you are well. My day is very boring here in Dakar, Senegal. In this camp we find it difficult to leave because we are not allowed to do, is just like one staying in the prison and l hope by the grace of God I come out here soon. I have no relatives now I can go, all my relatives ran away during the war, the only person I have now is Rev. Paul Adama who is the pastor Reverend's (Church of God Mission) here in the camp, which has been very good to us since I got here, but I'm not living with him and I'm not living in the female hostel in the field, because the camp have two hostels one for men and one for women. Pastor phone number is (+221 771 358 109) if you call, tell them you want to speak with me he will send for me in the female hostel to get to his office to talk to you.

As a refugee here I have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country. I return to my studies because only attended my first year before the tragic incident that led me to be in this situation took place. My dear, please, I want to know that I have the role of my late father's bank account and death certificate here with me report that I would send you to help me, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank in London, which he used my name as next of kin. I know it gives you more light on this issue as we go.

So I would like to help me, I hope that after the deposit is going to send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come and meet you there in your country. I can not withdraw money myself for my refugee statues in this country that allows me to do, do not let me do anything here Senegal, where I am living as a refugee.

I have contacted the bank and let them know about my plans to withdraw my money this heritage, it also has to be aware of the death of my father and I have confirmed with all its checks. However, I advise contacting a very responsible person who will help me with the investment of my benefit of the estate and in my name, and as my relationship with this fiat money as I am now a refugee status here and would 't allow you to handle this amount of money, also let me know about the agreement they signed with my father that the money will be given to me in bulk amount which means that l should decide on if l should continue with the bank or not.

I have only to let you know about this so that you can help me to demand and to be my manager in this area. As I said, I want to call me because I have much to say. I kept the secret of the people here in the camp, the only person who knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me, among others.

Dearest have a good time and think about me. My dear, I hope to hear from you as soon as possible.

Thanks my dear while I wait to hear from you.

Silvia

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Faith Debor; <faith23_debor@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:04 pm

:roll:

Hello my dear

I am pleased to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred under the cooperation of a new partner in the UK. I am currently in the UK for my studies here in the UK, meanwhile, I will not forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring funds that we raised this in some way.

Now you need to contact the Rev father. his name is Rev father Patrick and his email address is as follows (rev.patrickotor@yahoo.com). and his number is(+221 76 851 4523)

Ask him to send a certified Bank check of $ 200.000.00 which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciate your efforts at that time very much. so feel free to play with Rev Father and instruct him where to send you the money.

Please let me know immediately you receive so we can share our joy after all the sufferings at that time. At this point, I'm very busy here because of my studies and some project and the investor has to hand, finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to Rev Father on your behalf to receive that money.So do not hesitate to contact him and he will send the amount to you without any delay.

And please do not forget to inform me as soon as the money received
Take care and God bless you and goodbye for now.
Yours Miss faith

... the same Fairground how in the Refugee camp now in the UK with the same people :lol: :lol:

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Nanci Richard, nancirichard20@ymail.com

Postby Bix » Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:57 am

mydailyflog.com/beautylove23
Basic 24 year old, woman from Senegal

Am Miss Nanci,a romantic and attractive girl and i will like to have a relationship with u I believe we can move from here!, Remember that age, distance or colour does not matter,but love matters most in life. just write to id(nancirichard20@ymail.com) so that I can send to you my photos and we can discuss more about me miss nanci

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Prisca Desmond <prisca_22desmond@rocketmail.com>

Postby jaga » Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:21 am

IP:[41.82.88.190]-Decimal:693262526/Hostname:41.82.88.190/ISP:SONATEL;

Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2013 22:02:14 -0800 (PST)
Subject: My Dearest One Please I Need Your Assistance.
Dearest one,
firstly i thank you for your response to my email. How is everything over there ? i believe that you are in good health and the atmosphere over there in your country is very nice today.

My name is Prisca Desmond, i am 24years old but age doesn't matter in a real relationship so i am comfortable with your age, I am from (Liberia, in West Africa) fair in complexion, single (never married) and presently i am residing here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago.

My late father Dr. Bernard Desmond was a politician and the managing director of a (Gold and Mine Industry) in Monrovia the capital of Liberia before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my father, mother together with my younger sister in cold blood. I know that i should have waited for our relationship to last a while before i tell you all these secret, but it's because of my ugly situation here in the camp and i don't want to die here, please understand me.

Right now as i am talking to you i am the only person that is alive in my family, and i managed to make my way to a closer country (Senegal) where i am leaving now as a refugee under the care of a Reverend father and i am using his computer to send this message to you now.

Please do not be offended for this message that comes from me, its just that i don't know what else to do because my situation here as a refugee is giving me a great concern, therefore i will like you to consider my situation as an orphan, and be kind with me, as i am putting the whole of my trust in you without fear, though i don't know who you are before, but i believe that you can not betray me at the end.

I have contacted you because of my difficult situation here in this refugee camp, It's just like one staying in the prison and i hope by God's grace i will come out here soon.

I don't have any relatives now whom i can go to, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is the reverend father ( Reverend Luke Francis ), who is the pastor of the ( Christ The Light Church, Dakar Branch ), here in the camp he has been very nice to every body, but we are not leaving with him rather we are leaving in the camp hostel which was divided into two sections, one for the male and the other for the female.

The Pastor's Tel. number is ( +221 771 789 111 ), if you call and tell him that you want to speak with me ( PRISCA ) he will send for me in the hostel. As a refugee here, i don't have any right or privilege to anything be it phone or what ever because it's against their law.

My love i want to go back to my studies because i was in my first year before the tragic incident that leads to my being in this situation now took place.

NOTE; Please listen to this ( it's a secret, no one knows about it except the Reverend father ). I have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which i will send to you latter, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading Foreign bank which he used my name as the next of kin, the total amount, is $7.6 ( Seven million Six Hundred Thousand US Dollars).

So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you. I kept this secret to people in the camp here, the only person that knows about it, is the Reverend father because he is like a father to me.

Dear i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone because i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.

Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you. I like honest and understanding people, truthful and a man of vision, hardworking and God fearing people.

My favorite language is English and i speak English very fluently but i will like to know others. Meanwhile i will like you to call me because i still have a lot to tell you, below are my pictures. Have a nice day and think about me, awaiting for your earliest response.
I am your beloved one
Miss Prisca.

Photos used by Senegal scammers;
Filename:vivian.jpg/ plik366/437Image

Return to “Black Females”