It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:38 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

faithmabuo@yahoo.com

African scammers posing as black women.
jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

mary_johnson1@hotmail.co.uk

Postby jaga » Fri Sep 19, 2014 5:56 pm

lovefromeast / kisslove101
female, 25 y / o, Dakar, Senegal
Added January 30, 2014
Your real name Mary
I'm looking for a man
My birthday 01.01.1989
My age 18-94 match
Share common interests Sports Games
Desired Relationship Friendship
Maritial status Single

Hi dear, nice to meet you. Am Mary, beside how are you? I hope you are great! if so thank God. and perhaps
write this mail with a good fate and i will like to know you, please contact me with this E-mail address. mary_johnson1@hotmail.co.uk please and have an important issue and want to discuss with you.

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby jaga » Fri Sep 19, 2014 6:16 pm

hi5 / Mary J

hello, nice to meet you dear. i write this mail to you with a good fate i love your profile dear, please i would love to know you perfectly, my name is Mary. cool and nice caring girl with a good behavior perhaps i will be happy to receive your mail dear, beside here is my e-mail address (mary_johnson1@hotmail.co.uk) for you to contact me back so that we can be able to know each other better and i will also send my beautiful photos to you on your pravite e-mail. hope to hear from you. thanks and i'm waiting for you reply throgh my e-maill address ok
Thanks and god bless have a lovely weekend, yours lovely one Mary. Kisses...

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby jaga » Fri Sep 19, 2014 6:25 pm

Netlog
mary_johnson201
female - 26 years, Ndakhar Lamane, Senegal
Name: mary johnson

Hello
how are you my dear, i saw your profile today while i was browsing seeking for a man of vision that will be
my soul mate, please i will like you to contact me with my private email id (mary_johnson1@hotmail.co.uk)
so that i will give you my photo and also tell you more about me.
( mary_johnson1@hotmail.co.uk )

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

idibiasara@hotmail.com

Postby jaga » Thu Oct 30, 2014 8:21 pm

Separate mix pics
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 17#p414317" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

[quote]Tagged / Idibia S

(idibiasara@hotmail.com) Hi dear, my name is sara, i have an urgent
message for, please dear reply me back to my private email. Thanks

profile pic already posted here
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 55#p201655" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

blessing Anthony kam <blessinganthonykam@hotmail.com>

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Nov 13, 2014 4:53 pm

ImageImage
Good Day My dear,

My name is Miss blessing Anthony kam, I'm from Nigeria, 23 years Old, 5.1ft tall, fair complexion, (never married)i want you to tell me more about your self so that i can know you very well,my dear you can call me with this number here because his the number of the rev father in charge of the orphanage camp +234 8146180496 and send me your picture
Please listen to this important information about me, my father, Late Dr.Anthony kam, who was CEO of (Anthony kam TECHNICAL INDUSTRIAL Company plc), Abuja, Nigeria. We are only two. Me and my younger sister. Since the death of our parents who died in Motor Accident along Benin Lagos Express Road. since then I was taken by our Uncle who is taking care of us until he messed up with us when he ask me to give him My Late Father's Statement of Account which i refused. Since then he has been monitoring to kill me and my younger sister before we mate a Rev.Stephen Andre who is in charge of our missionary in the field here because it's like a father to us.

Why I'm contacting you now is that I have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me, I will send to you later, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in the bank that he used my name as the next of kin the amount in question is ($ 5.5 million U.S. dollars) Which was deposited in SECURE TRUST BANK PLC London , and I contacted the bank so that I can at least have the money to start a new life for me and my sister, but I was asked to look for a foreign partner who will help me in claiming of this amount. Due to the amount involve they decide not to remit it to me until I provide a foreign person who can help me to get the money from the Bank.All the documents regarding this amount is with me all I needed from you is your acceptance to carry on the procedure.

I kept this secret from my uncle since all this while, only to let the Reverend Stephen Andre who is in charge of our missionary Know about it, I want to trust you to help me do this transaction. As soon as this Transaction is over, Me and my sister will travel to your country where we will start a new life with the money.

So in light of the above i will like you to keep it to yourself and not tell anyone because I am afraid of loosing my life and the money from my Uncle. I remember that I am giving all this information do to the trust i deposed on you, I like honest and understanding, and a person of vision, truth and hardworking.I will like you to send me all the under-mentioned particulars,for me to know you more.Below here is what I need from you send me all this information

(1) Full name
(2) country of residence & city
(3) Occupation & position in the company
(4) phone & Fax numbers
(5) House & Office addresses.

I will send you the details of my late father bank contact so that you can contact the bank for the transfer of my late father money to your bank account in your country with trust and confidence,I will be happy if I will receive your response.

Yours
Miss blessing Anthony kam

From: blessing Anthony kam <blessinganthonykam@hotmail.com>
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Diana Desmond, dianadesmond25real@hotmail.com

Postby jaga » Wed Dec 10, 2014 5:17 pm

FD / lovediana200
I am...: Woman
25 years old
Birthday: 08-13-1989
Looking for: Woman, 18 - 80 years
Relationship: Friendship, Mate, Marriage, Romance, Relationship, Sportpartner

has posted an entry in wall:
How are you today? I hope you are fine. My name is Miss Diana Desmond, i saw your profile and became
interested in you.(dianadesmond25real@hotmail.com) please contact me there i have more to tell you there.

FB = Diana Desmond
facebook.com/moacir.dossantos.9279

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Miracle Ige, miracleige@yahoo.com

Postby jaga » Fri Dec 19, 2014 1:35 pm

parlemoi - chat
miraclemiss
miracle ige
Birthday: 14/5
Registered (s) of: 5/12/2014,

hellohellohellohellohellohellohellohellohellohellohellohellohellohellohellohellohellohellohellohellohellohellohello

My name is miss miracle, I am looking for a good relationship with you, please write to me directly
to my e-mail privet Then I can tell you more about me and my picture (miracleige@yahoo.com

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Favour Richard, anabelrichard@live.com

Postby jaga » Mon Jan 05, 2015 12:13 pm

favourrichard931
female - 16 years, New York City, United States
Name: favour richard

Hello my Dear
I am Miss anabel How are you doing i just view your profile to day at (netlog.com) and decided to contact you i will like you to contact me with this email (anabelrichard@live.com) please do not reply on the website please Try and reply direct from your pravite box to my e-mail box (anabelrichard@live.com) so I can give you my picture for to you know who I am
thanks

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow with a Martini, stirred, not shaken

Bookmark and Share

Re: faithmabuo@yahoo.com

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Wed Jan 07, 2015 3:03 pm

Email addy = justinaapia1@hotmail.com

email

Hello, my Dearest.

I am more than happy in getting your reply to my mail. How was your day?i hope you are doing good, well,Mine is a little bit hot and cold here in Dakar, Senegal. let me start by introducing myself to you,

My name is Miss Justina Apia from Ivory Coast in West Africa, 5.8ft high,dark in completion, 23yrs old (single), I only speak English language and presently I am Residing in a refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of civil war that was waged in my country some previous years ago.

My late father,(Dr Williams Apia) was the managing director of Apia and Associates construction company (Ltd)and also the personal adviser to the former Head of State before the rebels attacked our house one early morning
and killed my mother and my father in a cold blood with two of my brothers and my younger sister. It was only me that is alive today because God was so kind to me,i managed to escape this ugly incident and now I was able to make my way to the nearby country here in Senegal, where I am leaving now as a refugee.

I would like to know more about you. Your likes and your dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently.
i have Attached some of my pictures here just for you,although i am not photogenic, but I want you to accept them OK. is from me, probably In this camp we are only allowed to go out from the camp only for a few days in a week. Its just like one staying in a prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon. I don't have any relatives now whom i can go to and seek for help,all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is Joseph Adams who is the pastor of the(Christ for all Churches) here in the camp, he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the women hostel because, the camp has two hostels,one for men and the other for women.

The Pastors Tel number is ( +221-765-059-444 )if you call him please tell him that you want to speak with miss Justina Apia and he will send for me in the hostel to come and answer your call OK. As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilege to any thing whatsoever without the revs consent because it is against the law of this country.

I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place. Please listen to this little secret that i wish to share with you,i have with me here,my Late Father's Personal Will with my name as next of kin and his Death Certificate too which i will send to you later,because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in the Royal bank of Scotland with my name as the next of kin,
The amount in question is $5.7 M (Five Million Seven Hundred Thousand Dollars ).

Please i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you over there in your country and continue my life and education. I kept this secret to people in the camp here for security reasons,the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me. So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it. Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposited on you. I like honest and understanding people,truthful and a man of vision,truth and hard working.
My favorite language is English and i speak English very fluently. My choosing you is a question i know you must ask and i think it is a good question. I have two reasons for choosing you, i choose you because it was the will of God. And i believe knowing you will bring hope back again to my life. the day i wrote you first,i picked up three address from a dating site and i prayed over it with my reverend. He brought three pieces of papers and wrote three email addresses on them and fold them,he asked me to pick one and i picked your email address,then i decided to write to you and i also believe that it is the will of God.

Mean while i will like you to call me by 2.00 pm my time like i said i have a lot to tell you.please i want you to be honest with me because i am too young to be heart broken OK,i have instructed the bank about my claims to this money and they only asked me to get a foreign partner that will assist me and stand on behalf of me for them to proceed with the transfer because of my underage,so my dearest,i want you to be sincere to me and let me know in your next mail if you will help me transfer this money into your account so that i will forward the email contact of the bank to you for you to contact them as soon as possible and asked them to proceed with transferring the money into your account OK,
waiting to here from you soon with a favorable answer, and have a wonderful day.
Thanks.
Yours Truly Love,
Justin

pics it sent led me to this topic
:cool: CB1975

“Health is like money, we never have a true idea of its value until we lose it.”
~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Wed Jan 07, 2015 3:05 pm

lulu = luludating.com/user/love4uu89-13056

Name: Justin
City: New Albany, USA
Marital status: Single

About Justin:

i am a good girl search for a good mani am a good girl search for a good mani am a good girl search for a good mani am a good girl search for a good mani am a good girl search for a good mani am a good girl search for a good mani am a good girl search for a good mani am a good girl search for a good man
Hobbies:

i am a good girl search for a good i am a good girl search for a good mani am a good girl search for a good mani am a good girl search for a good mani am a good girl search for a good mani am a good girl search for a good mani am a good girl search for a good mani am a good girl search for a good mani am a good girl search for a good mani am a good girl search for a good mani am a good girl search for a good man
Looking for:

i am a good girl search for a good mani am a good girl search for a good mani am a good girl search for a good mani am a good girl search for a good mani am a good girl search for a good mani am a good girl search for a good mani am a good girl search for a good mani am a good girl search for a good man
Partner age:

18-75

“Health is like money, we never have a true idea of its value until we lose it.”
~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Wed Jan 07, 2015 3:07 pm

ghana dating site = modernghana.com/ghanahome/members/?qk_id=15757&action=profile&gender=Female&menu_id=64

AISHA LOVERBABY

Hometown: gjteynea

~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Wed Jan 07, 2015 3:09 pm

Twitter = twitter.com/grisel_paula

Grisel Paula
@grisel_paula

Soy johana.
Guadalajara
Joined June 2012

~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Wed Jan 07, 2015 3:10 pm

MS = myspace.com/soniamabi

My name is sonia i am a girl of 23i was residing in senegal i am here to make friends please be sincere i love you all

~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Wed Jan 07, 2015 3:11 pm

search quotes = searchquotes.com/joyruben960/

Joyruben960

~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Wed Jan 07, 2015 3:17 pm

malaysian dating site = malaysiancupiddating.com/anitamab

ID = anitamab

About Me:
I am a loving, kind, caring and good looking girl that is looking for a man to love and the man will love and care for me.
My ideal partner:
I would like to meet a loving, sociable, kind and good looking man that will love with all his heart.
I am:
Woman
Seeking a:
Man
Liberia
City:
Monrovia
Ethnicity:
African American

~Josh Billings

Return to “Black Females”