It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:46 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

faithmabuo@yahoo.com

African scammers posing as black women.
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: faithmabuo@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Mar 05, 2015 10:28 pm

Hello im Yanita faye 26 yrs old. Im loving, caring. Thoughtfull, loyal , honest and dependent. I am looking a serious relationship, and to be my soulmate. Who are are the good man , loving , caring, everything.I have
some of my pictures in my e-mail address
i will send it to you when you answer for more contact
my email yanitafaye@yahoo.com
Sincerely yanita
. Thank you, and god bless us.

yanita54

26 / Frau / Heterosexuell
Ich bin Online Chatte mit mir

Beigetreten February 26, 2015. Lebt in Acton, Australian Capital Territory, Australia.

LOOKING FOR LOVELOOKING FOR LOVELOOKING FOR LOVELOOKING FOR LOVELOOKING FOR LOVELOOKING FOR LOVELOOKING FOR LOVELOOKING FOR LOVELOOKING FOR LOVELOOKING FOR LOVELOOKING FOR LOVELOOKING FOR LOVELOOKING FOR LOVELOOKING FOR LOVELOOKING FOR LOVELOOKING FOR LOVELOOKING FOR LOVELOOKING FOR LOVELOOKING FOR LOVELOOKING FOR LOVELOOKING FOR LOVELOOKING FOR LOVELOOKING FOR LOVELOOKING FOR LOVELOOKING FOR LOVELOOKING FOR LOVELOOKING FOR LOVELOOKING FOR LOVELOOKING FOR LOVELOOKING FOR LOVELOOKING FOR LOVELOOKING FOR LOVELOOKING FOR LOVELOOKING FOR LOVELOOKING FOR LOVELOOKING FOR LOVELOOKING FOR LOVELOOKING FOR LOVELOOKING FOR LOVE
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

peter154
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby peter154 » Sat Apr 25, 2015 2:24 am

April 24 2015 goes by the name qt on Zorpia
24, Saint Louis, Missouri, United States
Looking for anything with anyone, aged 58‑60, in Canada.

photo is already posted here. over 100 hits on tineye.

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Sat Apr 25, 2015 2:38 am

peter154

Thanks for the info . Do you happen to have their email or phone number?
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

yanitafaye@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Fri Jun 19, 2015 10:00 pm

yanita

26 / Frau / Heterosexuell
Offline. Zuletzt Online Heute, at 12:07 pm

Beigetreten February 25, 2015. Lebt in Mount Marion, New York.

LOOKING FOR LOVELOOKING FOR LOVELOOKING FOR LOVELOOKING FOR LOVELOOKING FOR LOVELOOKING FOR LOVELOOKING FOR LOVELOOKING FOR LOVELOOKING FOR LOVELOOKING FOR LOVELOOKING FOR LOVELOOKING FOR LOVELOOKING FOR LOVELOOKING FOR LOVELOOKING FOR LOVELOOKING FOR LOVELOOKING FOR LOVELOOKING FOR LOVELOOKING FOR LOVELOOKING FOR LOVELOOKING FOR LOVELOOKING FOR LOVELOOKING FOR LOVELOOKING FOR LOVELOOKING FOR LOVELOOKING FOR LOVELOOKING FOR LOVELOOKING FOR LOVELOOKING FOR LOVELOOKING FOR LOVELOOKING FOR LOVE

yanita Hello im Yanita faye 26 yrs old. Im loving, caring. Thoughtfull, loyal , honest and dependent. I am looking a serious relationship, and to be my soulmate. Who are are the good man , loving , caring, everything.I have some of my pictures in my e-mail address i will send it to you when you answer for more contact my email yanitafaye@yahoo.com Sincerely yanita . Thank you, and god bless us
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Grace, graceboubre11@live.com

Postby minerva » Tue Jun 30, 2015 12:54 pm

F9

sweelove2

26 years old - from: United States - looking for a man

My name is grace l seek for true friendship and partner, so I am contacting you to know if you are interested, please if you don't mind I will like you to respond to my mail(graceboubre11@live.c o m ) so I can send you my picture and tell you more about myself, grace

to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Re: Grace, graceboubre11@live.com

Postby minerva » Tue Jun 30, 2015 12:55 pm

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Joy Koneh joygordonn@hotmail.com

Postby Myra » Sat Jul 04, 2015 4:55 pm

dateyou.me/gordon1_en.html
Gordon1

Essays
Describe you: my email Joygordonn@hotmail.com contact me,

Physical Info
Ethnicity: Black

also on flickr, twoo, BP, Xing, pals24, MDF, badoo etc :D

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Michelle Colly, michellecolly@hotmail.com

Postby Bix » Mon Jul 06, 2015 5:05 am

.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=7310743411
Michelle N
Female
Single

Greeting to you, My Name is Michelle I'm pleased to meet you I looked through your profile and i decided to write you message to inform you that I am intersted in you please contact me at my private email address (michellecolly@hotmail.com) so that i will send you more of my pictures and details about myself Thanks
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Janet Ghanem, janet_ghanem@yahoo.co.uk

Postby Myra » Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:54 am

janet4good
female
new york, Singapore

Hi I am janet,( janet_ghanem@yahoo.co.uk)
I saw your profile , and i was deeply moved.I think that you are a very interesting person.So I decided to use the chance to get to know you.i dont think that the age appearance is so important. The most important is what is inside you and how do you feel about the life.I know this life from many sides and I am rather mature already to know how to make a man happy.You can contact me in my private email address ( janet_ghanem@yahoo.co.uk)I think we should use every chance to find our happiness. and I am contacting you for obvious reason which you will understand.i am sending this mail just to know if this profile address is OK,reply me so that i will send my photo and more details to you,and i have a very important thing to tell you, i still hope for your reply,
have a pleasant day,
janet

uses this pic on the FB account

minerva

Bookmark and Share

joysarrna@hotmail.com

Postby minerva » Thu Jul 23, 2015 2:12 pm

TWOOFACES

Real name joy sarrna
Gender Female
Join Date 03/07/2015

Hello, how are you today?how is everything?My name is Joy I am single lady and dream to find true love... So this is a reason why I write to you:) I have information that you are single man too and looking for love. Its true?Will tell you little about me now: I am 23 years,I live in Dakar Senega,and I am health care worker. Single and never married. Enjoy every day of a life and have many different ways to spend spare time. My main dream is to find second half.So thats little about me. I will be glad if you will write me back and tell more about you. Hope to hear from you soon Joy contact me at (joysarrna@hotmail.com) or you can give your Email contact ok

PIC already posted

minerva

Bookmark and Share

jenniferawa4@hotmail.com

Postby minerva » Fri Jul 24, 2015 2:25 pm

TF

jennifer awa
This user decided to not share his profile information.

Greetings and salutations.... My name is Jennifer I would like to tell You or give you a proposal if you are interested then we shall proceed but first please try to contact me soon with your email address so that i can send you my details with my pictures. through email since here is public site.

I shall tell You more about myself with pictures,when i receive Your mail as am not always online ON this SITE. Yours faithfully New found Friend MISS JENNIFER AWA
please try to contact me soon at my private email address
( jenniferawa4@hotmail.com

used same pic but diff user name

TF
Real name joy sarrna
Gender Female
Join Date 03/07/2015

Hello, how are you today?how is everything?
My name is Joy I am single lady and dream to find true love... So this is a reason why I write to you:) I have
information that you are single man too and looking for love. Its true?Will tell you little about me now: I am 23 years,I live in Dakar Senega,and I am health care worker. Single and never married. Enjoy every day of a life and have many different ways to spend spare time. My main dream is to find second half.
So thats little about me. I will be glad if you will write me back and tell more
about you. Hope to hear from you soon Joy contact me at (joysarrna@hotmail.com) or you can give your Email contact ok

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

JENNIFER AWA - jenniferawa4@hotmail.com + joysarrna@hotmail.com

Postby Igulinka » Fri Jul 24, 2015 2:30 pm

SKYPE ID: live:jenniferawa4
Name: Jennifer Awa

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Philomena ---> philomena400colly@hotmail.com

Postby minerva » Sun Aug 23, 2015 6:55 am

Hi5

Philomena C

Last Active:3 months ago
Profile Views:91 times
Profile Skin:Default
Relationship Status:Single
Interested In:Friends, Serious Relationship
Ethnicity:Other
Religion:Catholic
Orientation:Straight

Hallo my name is philomena I'm pleased to meet you i saw your profile today and i decided to write you message to inform you that I am intersted in you please contact me at my email box now (philomena400colly@hotmail.com)so that i will send you my pics and details about myself so please am waiting for your reply Thanks

pic already posted

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Jennifer Awa, jenniferawa10@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Tue Oct 13, 2015 1:04 pm

no idea where this is from
just had it in my junk mail folder

My Dear Good Friend
This is to bring to your notice that WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER AGENT IN DAKAR SENEGAL with the amount of ($150,000,00 USD) United State Dollars directed in cash credited to file KTU/ 9023118308/04 to you by me Mrs Jennifer Awe before i left to Paraguay.i have done my best to make sure that i secure the draft for you but right now is under the care of Western Union Dakar Senegal Head Office,So right now they have agreed to transfer it to you through Western Union Money Transfer,I have done this with the Help of Senegal Law there my dear .The money could not be sent to you due to allocated security code.since the CITI BANK DU SENEGAL has approval to send the said cash through western union Money Transfer .to you I also want to let you know that i have been in contact with the Western Union about this and You have to follow all the Instructions on this my dear

I was unable to complete this as a result of non-availability of your information's at hand.So you are required to send your Full information to effect this post. to you so send your

FULL NAME:............
FULL CONTACT ADDRESS:............
MOBILE PHONE:................
BANK INFORMATION'S...........

In order to resolve this problem,ensure that you send an E.mail to Western Union Solicitors Fund Verification Department with the following e.mail Address( wester_nunion1@hotmail.com Try to contact the Western Union Today with this E-mail( wester_nunion1@hotmail.com. As soon as this information is received by the WESTERN UNION AGENT, the Money shall be sent to you via Western Union or from The Western Union Transferring Bank.
Yours friend to you
Miss Jennifer Awa

Received: from [41.214.50.206] ---> Sonatel, SN
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2015

no pic, but scam listed elsewhere

bonez7
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: faithmabuo@yahoo.com/favour_sharondesmond@yahoo.com

Postby bonez7 » Thu Dec 24, 2015 9:55 pm

BOY THEY GO TO EXTREMES
Honey with love honest and trusth this is the story of my life in prison.
Inbox
x

favour sharondesmond favour sharondesmond <favour_sharondesmond@yahoo.com>
reply-to: favour sharondesmond <favour_sharondesmond@yahoo.com>

to me
With Due Respect Respond To Me Back.

Hopeful all is well with you? l am very happy to received your mail once again knowing that everybody in your family is doing perfectly well,Dear i know you will be surprise to receive this my prison live story, please do not be surprise for exposing my personal secret to you without knowing you in person before, and do not get me wrong for contacting you,i am the only daughter and the only child of late Mr. Kerry Desmond,My late father was the Director of Gold exportation in Benin Republic,l am national from the Banju of nice Gambian but I was born and raise up here in Benin Republic Africa,but at the present i am staying in the prison of Benin Republic,Please help a little girl prisoner like me,God Almighty will reward you more abundantly, you will never never regret in helping me out of this my today problem,

l am really suffering here in the prison of Benin Repubic,please come to my rescue base on humanity. Before the death of my late father and mother on 4th October 2015 on a car accident on our way to the lnternational Air Port,i am the only person that survived from the car accident we had on our way to the lnternational Air Port of Benin Republic,but l was sentenced 2 months for driving a car without having a driving llicence,High Court of Benin Republic said that driving a car without having a driving licence is against the law of there Benin Republic that is the reason why i was condenmed 2 months,For your information they doesn't allow us to use computer or phone,but i pleaded the director of this prison to secretly allow me to be using his office computer and phone,Could you imagine that this is 2 weeks i started pleading the prison director to allow me have access to his office computer,but he reused since that time till now he knows that i have
only 1 & half month left to go out was when he now called me advicing me not to allow anybody to notice that l am using his office computer and phone, l am staying in the woman's prison CH ROOM 13,

The prison director seriously warned me not to allow even though my best friend here in the prison to notice that I am receiving call from his office phone,because it is not allowed to access both phone and computer inside this prison,This is the Prison Director Tel number (+229-657-853-88) You are free to call me through director of the prison phone,if you call tell him that you want to speak with Miss Sharon Desmond and he will immediately send one of the prison warders to come and call me from our women prison room which is Block CH Room13 to answer your call.please try to call me so that i can be able to hear your voice,do not fail to call me because i still have more things to tell you on phone,Please listen to this very carefully and try to keep it secret to every body,do not allow anybody to hear this, because my life is in danger, i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone, i am afraid to lose my life and the money if people gets
to know about it,please listen very carefully,my late father deposited sum of (US $4,6.Million Dollars) in the Central Bank Of Kenya,and my late father used my name do the next of kin to the funds he deposited at the Kenya bank,

l am the next of kin,and I have contacted the bank to verify the method of the transfer with the bank director and he told me that they cannot release the money to me,unless I provide to the bank a trustee,because the wiil my late father wrote is that I have to get married before the bank can release the money to me,so due to my suffering here the bank decided I should provide to them a trustee who will take care of me and the money my late father deposited in their bank,The worst part of my story is that my late parent never introduce me to any of my relatives,because I have not visited Gambian before, I don’t know my relatives of which there is no way i can go back to our Gambian country since i don't know anybody there,I cannot wait because I have not been going to school any longer due to the death of my late parents, my condition here in the prison is very bad, I am really suffering here since i lost my parent, I beg you in the name of Almighty
God to help me out of this bad condition which i am into, please...Almighty God will Bless you as you sincerely help an orphan little girl like me who is suffering here in the prison after losing all my parent in a car accident,

I hope you will not betray the trust I have on you? Because this money is my only hope in life since i have lost all my parent,i promise to come to your country as soon as the transfer is made into your country bank account,or you can come down here in order for us to travel together to your country after my next month releasing,you will also help me to relocate over there in your country to continue my education,you will also help me invest my late father's money in a business since i am too little to handle all my late father's money,you will help me invest my late father's money in any good business of your choice there in your country, You will be taking care of me from the profit you make from the business which you will use to sponsor me to the university, I can assure you there is no any risk involve, the money is an inheritance from my late father I also secured the statement of account with me,when I receive your return message,I will send you
the full details about me.i will also send you all the full details of my late father's bank so that you can contact them by yourself in order to advice them how to transfer us my late father's money into your country bank account,

l am exposing my secret to you was due to the trust and love i have developed in you after receiving your reply from the massage i sent to you,though we have not met in person.but i believed we will meet after next month they will release me,please I like honest,understanding and God fearing people.l am attaching you my pictures for to know me,please i will also like to see some of your own picture.try to send me your pictures when replying back to this my massage,I will like to know more about you your name and address in full.Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said because i still have a lot to tell you.do not fail to call me after reading this my prison live story,l am waiting to receive your answer and your call,Thanks and Remained Blessed in our good Lord Jesus Christ Amen, Have a nice day and think about this my prison situation in Benin Republic, please am waiting to hear back from you soonest. Best wishes to you my Dear, From Yours
Forever And Ever God Sent Miss Sharon Desmond,

ANYONE WHO HAD 4.6 MILLION DOLLARS I DON'T THINK THEIR THE TYPE TO GO TO PRISON FOR NOT HAVING A DRIVERS LICENSE :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
MAN THATS A COOL PRISON IF YOU CAN USE COMPUTERS AND TELEPHONES

Return to “Black Females”