It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:48 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

faithmabuo@yahoo.com

African scammers posing as black women.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Joy; <j.baby99@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:29 am

She contact me Saturday & Sunday 4x in 24Luv as

JOY17
- Profile ID: 86414
- 23 y/o female (1988 - January - 1)
- NY, Cote Divoire
- English,
- Have no children

Hello My Dear
How are you today?. I believe that you are doing well. I am more than happy to read your mail today. My dear like i told you in my first mail, My name is Joy from Ivory Coast in Africa in west Africa. recently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war going on in my country.

I am 23 years old girl 5'8" tall. My father Dr (oliver koneh) was the personal
adviser to the former head of state(Late Dr Robert Guei) before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed him alongside with my mother. It is only me that is alive now and i managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal where i am living now.

am residing presently here in the refugee camp , Its just like some one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon.
i don't have any relative now whom i can go to all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i know here is Rev. Andrew kuma; who is the pastor of the (Christ for all Churches) here in the camp , i am leaving in the woman's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women.

The Pastors Tel number is (00221-771 409 025) if you call and tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel. As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

Please listen to this,i have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which i will send to you latter,because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank in Europe which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is $2.3M(two Million three Hundred Thousand Dollars)
So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you.

So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it. Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you.I like honest and understanding people,truthful 、truth and hardworking.

My favorite language is English but our language is french but i speak English very fluently. Please I will like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes and what you are doing presently.

i will send you the detains and information of the bank contact in my nest mail hope you understand . Attached here is my picture.
Please i am waiting to hear from you soonest.
yours sincerely Joy

Clients-ADSL
Pool-ADSL-Sonatel-Multimedia
Direction technique
Orange Internet Dakar
Sacre Coeur 3
SENEGAL

Both Pics already posted many times
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Joy; <j.baby99@yahoo.com>

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Stella Williams; <stellawilliams2011@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:25 am

She contact me yesterday in WDF as

stellagirlll
ID: 94479
25 y/o female (1986 - June - 10)
from New York,
USA
student
Ethnicity Asian

Salutations,
Mon nom est Stella,
i vu votre profil aujourd'hui dans ce site (wedatefree.com) et s'intéresse à vous, je vais aussi vous voulez en savoir plus, et je veux que vous envoyez un e-mail à mon adresse e-mail afin que je puisse vous donner ma photo pour vous de savoir que je am.Here est mon adresse e-mail (stellawilliams2011 @yahoo.com) Je crois que nous pouvons nous déplacer à partir d'ici, je amwaiting de votre mail à mon adresse e-mail ci-dessus. (Rappelez-vous la distance ou la couleur n'a aucune importance, mais l'âge l'amour des questions beaucoup dans la vie), je serai heureux de voir une bonne réponse de youThanks et restent béni. (stellawilliams2011 @yahoo.com)
Votre stella dans l'amour,

Greeti ngs,
My name is stella,
i saw your profile today in this site (wedatefree.com) and became interested in you,i will also like to know you the more,and i want you to send an email to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom i am.Here is my email address (stellawilliams2011 @yahoo.com) i believe we can move from here!I amwaiting for your mail to my email address above.(Remember the distance or color does age not matter but love matters alot in life)I will be happy to seeing a good responds from youThanks and remain blessed.(stellawill iams2011@yahoo.com)

Your's in love stella,

Hello Lovely

Thank you for your mail.how are you, I was hit after going through your mail today. My understanding is necessary for me to hide from you again and I decided to contact you due to the urgency of my situation here. My hobbies include tennis and music.

I am Miss Stella Williams girl of 24 years in Liberia in East Africa, the only daughter of the late Dr. and Mrs. Domenic Maxwell Williams, who was CEO of (ETIC PLC), Port Liberia Liberia and the former Minister of Mineral Resources. I am compelled to contact you because of the abuse I receive from my stepmother, and
step mother planned to take treasure from my late father and properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved Father.Meanwhile I wanted to travel in Europe but she hide my international passport and other valuable documents. Fortunately, she did not discover where I kept my father's File which contains important documents.

So I decided to run to the Church of Christ reveal the house where I am presently seeking asylum under the Republic of Senegal. I would like to contact you personally for a long term relationship and investment assistance in your Country.also for you to ask me my fathers money from the bank because the bank must foreign representative as surety,

My late father, of blessed memory deposited the sum of (7.9 million U.S. Dollars).

a bank with my name as next of kin. However, I am willing to send you the necessary documents to confirm your acceptance to assist me for the transfer and investment of funds.

As you will help me in an investment, and I want to finish my studies, I was in my second year at university, when the crisis began. It is my intention to compensate you 25% of the total sum for your assistance and the balance shall be my investment capital. That's why I decided to contact you.

Please all communications should be through this email address only for confidential purposes.As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest I will put all things into action immediately. In light of the foregoing, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely.

You can reach me by phone at the office number of the Reverend Father, his name is the Reverend Pastor John Maxwell and phone number is (00221-773-399-657), if you want to talk about you call phone.When tell him you want to talk to Stella Williams and he will then send his receptionist to call me, I am staying at the hostel block 104A women. I will appreciate if you can help me get my travel documents, maybe when I join you, we can transfer the funds.

Awaiting your urgent and positive response. Please do keep that to yourself please I beg you not to disclose it until I can join both the fund was transferred.

Regards Stella

SONATEL
Pool-clients-ADSL-SONATEL-BAS3
Direction technique
Orange Internet Dakar
Sacre Coeur 3
SENEGAL

Both Pics already posted
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: faithmabuo@yahoo.com

Postby IceFM » Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:23 pm

Actual busy just now in WD as

pennycrush
- ID 30757
- 25 y/o female (1985 September 18)
- from Saratoga Springs, New York, USA
- English,
- seeking a Man from 20 to 30 y/o
Duplicate pics Deleted AN

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Joy; <carolingfred2011@yahoo.com/joy26kimudi@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:28 pm

She contact me Tuesday and yesterday in OLC as

onelove2000
- Profile ID: 82894
- 24 y/o female (1987 - January - 1)
- new york city, USA
- English,
- Have no children

Works with 2 different Emailaddys in one Profile

Hello dear, Nice Meeting You, i really love your
profile and i have chosen you to be my friend,
kindly write me through my email address
(carolingfred2011@yahoo.com)
i shall send you more of my pictures and
tell you more about me in details,I want You
to remember that distance or color does not
matter but what matters in life is love.
thanks.from Your new friend caroling,
pls try to contact me me through my email address
(carolingf red2011@yahoo.com

please try to contact me through my
email address OK
(carolingfred2011@yahoo.com)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I am miss joy,single,social,p olite and apprehensive loving girl who believes that Friendship is a wonderful world, it might be the most beautiful one on earth. Friendship is something powerful,a gift of great value! i wish to send you my photo and tell you more about my self only if you write to me on my Emailaddres joy26kimudi@yahoo.c om, thanks from your new friend joy,waiting for your reply on my email,address(joy26kimudi@yahoo.com

My Dearest One,
I am more than happy when i saw your reply to my mail today . How is every thing over there with you including your precious life hope you are fine and doing well in your life, My dear is a little bit cold over here in Dakar Senegal. My name is Miss (caroling) from Sudan in Africa i am 23 yrs old never married before and presently i am
residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country.
My late father Dr Felix Kimudi was the managing director of Kimudi's Manufacturing industry and he was the personal advice to the former head of state in our country before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killing my mother and my father in cold blood.
It was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to this country Senegal where i am living now as a refugee, In this camp we are only allowed to go out from the camp only three times in a week . It is just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon, I have believe in you and hope you will help me in anyway you can ,

Let this letter not be as a surprising or as a story to your hearing,or you might be thinking why i write you this letter, my dear it is God direction to me that you will help me because
I don't have any relatives now whom i can go to, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war, the only person i have now is Rev. father Timothy whom i mate here when i run to this place and he is the pastor of the (Christ the king of all Church) here in the camp, he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am living in the women's hostel because in the camp we have two hostels one for men the other for women.
The Pastors Tel number is (00221-777-468332) if you call and tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel. As a refugee here i don't have any right or privillege to any thing, be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country. I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation took place.
Please listen to this and by faith i hope to earn your confidence please it's a secret,only the Revrend knows about it i have my late father's (statement of account and death certificate) here with me which i will send to you latter, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in one of the bank out side the country which he used my name as the next of kin, the amount in question is $ 6.4 (Six Million Four Hundred Thousand US Dollars).
So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my travelling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you. I kept this secret to people in the camp here (only the Revrend knows about it) because i am afraid to loose this money if they gets to know about it. meanwhile my dear i need your full contacts,

So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it. Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i reposed on you. I like honest and understanding people, truthful and a man of vision, truth and hardworking.
My favourite language is english . Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have alot to tell you. Have a nice day and think about me.
Awaiting to hear from you soonest
Yours forever inlove

SONATEL
Pool-clients-ADSL-SONATEL-BAS2
Direction technique
Orange Internet Dakar
Sacre Coeur 3
SENEGAL

Pic already posted many times

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Judith Dion; <judith.dion@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Sat Jun 25, 2011 3:25 pm

She contact me Tueasday in 24Luv as

LILIBABY4U
- Profile ID: 85546
- 25 y/o female (1986 - January - 10)
- dakar, Senegal
- English,
- Have no children

(judith.dion@ y a h o o.c o m)
Hello dear
How are you doing today, i hope every things is ok
with you as its my
pleasure to contact you after viewing your profile
at http://www.24luv.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; which really interest me in having
communicati on with you, if you will
have the desire with me so that we can get to know each other better
and see what will happen in future. i will be very happy if you can
write me through my email for easiest communication and to know all
about each other ok, here is my email,
so that i will send you my pictures i will be waiting to hear from you as i wish you all the best for your day.
yours new friend.
Judith
Em ail(judith.dion@yaho o.com)

Hello My Dearest
I am very happy to see your reply to my mail . How is your today? i hope fine . Mine is not good here . Dear please i would like you to think of me and my situation here , not just for fun or romantic affairs . Please i believe you are in a good position to help me out . I want you to be by my side and help me out of this condition , please. My name is Miss Judith Dion,,I am 24 years old , single and never married . l am from Liberia in West Africa and presently l am residing in the church Orphanage home of St Louis Catholic Parish here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago . My late father Dr. John Dion was in politics and also he works contract for government , he supports the present government before the rebels attacked my family one early morning ,killing my father and my mother Stella with my two younger brothers.

My dear it is only me who is alive now because i was in school where i was doing my first year in social science in the University of Liberia and l managed to run to a nearby country Senegal where l am staying now . In this the orphanage home , we are only allowed to go out of here only on few days of the weeks. It is just like one staying in the prison . I don't have any relative now whom i can go to, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war and the only person i have now is Rev.dickson abel who is a reverend father in St Louis Parish here. He has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him , i am leaving in the woman's hostel because we have two hostels, one for men the other for women . He is also the person who i use his computer to write to you because i help him type some documents for church services . The reverends Tel number is+221-777614836 if you call and tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel to answer your call .

I want to go back to my studies because i was only in my first year in school before this happened .. Please listen to this , my late father when he was alive deposited ($4..6m) four million six hundred thousand united state's dollar in a bank which he used my name as the next of kin and i have his statement of account and death certificate here with me . Please i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account in your country and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you in your country because i have nothing at hand with me here to make any movement or do any thing . I'm afraid of the enmity my father created back in my country when he was alive , that was also why i ran out to this place . I kept this secret other peoples here because i don't want them to know who i am or what i have . The only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me .

please because of this , i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it . Remember i am telling you all this due to the trust i have in you , though we have not met in person .I like honest , understanding and God fearing people . My hobbies are music , reading ,writing and sports . I have attached my picture for you and i will also like to see yours .I will like to know more about you your name and address in full. My favorite language is English , though not very perfect . Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have a lot to tell you. Have a nice day and think about me and my situation here please. Awaiting to hear from you soonest .
Best wishes Judith Dion,

Clients-ADSL
Direction technique
Orange Internet Dakar
Sacre Coeur 3
SENEGAL

janex69
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Rose Richard - roseloverichard@yahoo.co.uk

Postby janex69 » Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:46 am

Now on 4ppl

http://www.4ppl .com/roser" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
About me: i am a nice person :disagree:

(roseloverichard@yahoo.co.uk)
Hello my dear
I am here in this dating site that called (4ppl .com) to make a good friend with you so that we can love each other that is why i am writing to you true this your comment that is why i am asking you to write to me that at this my email address
(roseloverichard@yahoo.co.uk) so that i can sent you my nice pictures that you will like to see is just from me ROSE.AND I LIKE YOUR FOTO
No, Mugu! I don't want to be your friend!!!

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Elizbeth Richard; <elizbethrichard@yahoo.co.uk>

Postby IceFM » Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:47 pm

She contact me Sunday in WD as

elizbeth120
- 23 y/o female (1988 February 07)
- from Los Angeles, U.S., USA
- English,
- seeking a Man from 18 to 28 y/o

elizbethrichard@yahoo.co.uk

My name is elizbethrichard . i went through your profile today on and became intrested ,i will also like to know you the more,and i want you to send me an email to my email address so i tell you more about myself and a picture for you to know whom i am,Here is my email
elizbethrichard@yahoo.co.uk i believe we can move from here!I am waiting for your mail to my email address above,(Remeber the distance or colour does not matter but love matters alot in life)hoping to read from you
PLEASE I WILL LIKE YOU TO CONTACT ME WITH THIS MAIL HERE SO THAT I CAN SEND YOU MY NICE PICTURES THAT YOU WILL LIKE MISS elizbeth
(elizbethrichard@yahoo.co.uk)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Dearest One,,
I am more than happy in your reply mail to my mail.How are you today? l hope fine.Mine is not too good due to my suffering condition here in Dakar Senegal.My name is Miss Elizbeth Richard, I am (22) years old, single and never married, 5ft 8 inches Tall, 55kg weight, black hair and brown eyes,l am from Liberia in West Africa and presently l am residing in a church Orphanage home here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago.I lost my both Parents during this deadly Political War.That Damaged Thousands of innocent Souls in Liberia.My family was among the first target of the rebels because my Late father is a Successful business man He was chairman managing director Richard And Sons INDUSTRIALS COMPANY LTD in the capital of my Country and also a politician supporting the Present Government when the problems was about to start.Due to this all the members of my family was Murdered in a cold Blood and our family house was set blazed.I was Lucky and escaped death because i was in bordering when this deadly incident took place.
It is only myself who is alive now and l managed to make my way to a nearby country Senegal where l am staying now and never pray or think to step my legs in that bloody country called Liberia.
I would like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. Attached here is my picture.Hoping to hear
from you soonest. Yours Forever

Miss Elizbeth Richard

Clients-ADSL
Direction technique
Orange Internet Dakar
Sacre Coeur 3
SENEGAL

She's definately already but after searching her for over one hour I'm fed up........

The Enchantress
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Elizbeth Richard; <elizbethrichard@yahoo.co.uk>

Postby The Enchantress » Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:20 pm

Message used by this scammer
My name is elizbeth richard . i went through your profile today on(www.datingbetter.com) and became intrested ,i will also like to know you the more,and i want you to send me an email to my email address so i tell you more about myself and a picture for you to know whom i am,Here is my email(elizbethrichard@yahoo.co.uk) i believe we can move from here!I am waiting for your mail to my email address above,(Remeber the distance or colour does not matter but love matters alot in life)hoping to read from you,
Miss elizbeth PLEASE I WILL like YOU TO CONTACT ME WITH THIS email HERE NOW SO THAT WE CAN EXCHANGE MAIL (elizbethrichard@yahoo.co.uk)
Similar mail used by this scammer

Sent: Wed, 5 January, 2011

Subject: I WILL LIKE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT YOU

My Dearest One,
I am more than happy in your reply mail to my mail.How are you today? l hope fine.Mine is not too good due to my suffering condition here in Dakar Senegal.My name is Miss Gift Richard, I am (22) years old, single and never married, 5ft 8 inches Tall, 55kg weight, black hair and brown eyes,l am from Liberia in West Africa and presently l am residing in a church Orphanage home here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago.I lost my both Parents during this deadly Political War.That Damaged Thousands of innocent Souls in Liberia.My family was among the first target of the rebels because my Late father is a Successful business He was chairman managing director Richard And Sons INDUSTRIALS COMPANY LTD in the capital of my Country and also a politician supporting the Present Government when the problems was about to start.Due to this all the members of my family was Murdered in a cold Blood and our family house was set blazed.I was Lucky and escaped death because i was in bordering when this deadly incident took place.
It is only myself who is alive now and l managed to make my way to a nearby country Senegal where l am staying now and never pray or think to step my legs in that bloody country called Liberia.
I would like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. Attached here is my picture. awaiting to hear
from you soonest. Yours Forever
in love.
Miss Gift Richard
duplicate pic delet, Minerva
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.

Click here > Advice - useful links

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Elizbeth Richard; <elizbethrichard@yahoo.co.uk>

Postby IceFM » Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:39 pm

How are you today?
I appreciate your mail.My Dear As I told You on my last mail that i lost my family in the war that broke out in my country ,My late father Dr. Richard Johnson was a contractor and international business man. I resident in the church hostel in Dakar Senegal, as a result of the civil war that fought in my country .
I did not have any other person that could be able to help me out,The only person i have now is.

Rev Father Emmanuel George In (St John Catholic Church)
His office telephone ( +221-777-345-711)

Here in the Orphanage home where i am leaving now in Women's hostel.You can call me with his office telephone number, he will send for me from hostel to come to his office to receive your call.I have my late father's deposit certificate and death certificate because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading financial institution, which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is $9.4 Million Dollars. I want to inform you after this transfer in your account, you will help me to prepare my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you.I need your information's such as !!!

Your Full Names ......
Age .......
Address ......
Telephone ........

I humbly waiting for your mail from you,
Kisses and continue dream about me
yours in love Elizbeth

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Alise Akoul Allen; <alise_love555@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:34 pm

She contact me Wednesday in 24Luv as

alise12
- Profile ID: 86538
- 25 y/o female (1985 - October - 10)
- dakar, Senegal
- English,
- Have no children

Hello
H ow are you doing today hope fine.My name is
alise. I just came accross your profile here and after going
through it l found you (http://www.24luv.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;) intresting hope you don't mind.If you feel like
knowing more about me and for me to send you my picture,you can send
me mail at ( alise_love555@yahoo .com )
Hope to hear from you soon,have a
nice day. Alise.

Hello,
How are you?
hope you are fine over there? I am really happy you replied to my mail, it gives me more joy because I do believe that we both have to be open-minded and sincere as to know each other deep down, share our loneliness and thoughts, before I proceed further let me introduce myself fully to you.

My name is Miss. Alise Akoul Allen, 23yrs, 5.6ft tall, never married before. I am a Liberian by origin but at the moment I am living in the refugee camp, Dakar-Senegal due to a civil war which was fought in my country that resulted to the death of my parents. I am the daughter of Late Dr.Akoul Ellen the former Director General of the Foreign Service Institute (FSI), Ministry of Foreign Affairs. My father died on 07th September 2004, in Robert sport, Grand Cape Mount County. I am a girl who loves to give people happiness always despite what the circumstance might look like, most of my hobbies are, reading novels, jogging, listening to music, cooking, listen to music, TV and movies. I like honest, real, sincere and trustworthy people, but I hate dishonest, cheaters, and irresponsible peoples.

please tell me more about your self, your likes and dislikes, family, country, etc. I believe we can move from here to know more about one another and maybe more of a relationship that might lead us to anything else. I promise to give you happiness all the day I will be your friend, finally I wish to let you know that sincerely is the best way in life, though we might be thousands of miles away from each other but it does not matter, what really matters in life is love not distance or color.

I will tell you more about me in my next mail, attached below is my picture for you to know who I am, I will like you to take me as I am and tell me more about you in your next mail. hoping to hear from you soon.
Regards,
Alise.

SONATEL
Societe Nationale Des Telecommunications Du Senegal
6 Rue Wagane
Diouf
BP 69 Dakar
Dakar

Pic already posted

skiper
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby skiper » Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:37 pm

Hi Dear.
I know it will be surprise to you. I need your help to achieve my
late father $3.780million. My parents die during the political Crisis, I am
20years of age, For more information to proceed. please contact me on:-
(natalee002100@yahoo.com)
Thanks
Yours Natalee.

Hello My Dearest,
I am more than happy in your urgent reply to my mail. How was your day?. My was little hot over here in Dakar Senegal. My Full name is Miss Natalee S. Michaeled. am 20years of age, from the republic of Cote d' lvoire) in West Africa, and presently i am residing in camp destitute home here in Senegal. I am the only Daughter of late Dr.Samuel Michaeled.. the managing director of
( Sec-Soap Company in (Abidjan) Cote d' lvoire. But he was killed along side with my mother during the political Crisis in my country, and all his properties was totally destroyed.
However after their death I managed to escape with a very important documents DEPOSIT CERTIFICATE of Three million seven hundred and eighty thousand united states dollars.USD ($3.780,000.00) in a financial company, of which i am the next of kin. I seek a trust worthy foreign person to assist me achieve this my late father fund, because of my refugee situation here in this country. I will be gladly to give you 30% of the total sum for your Assistant Input in any expensive you made to see that this transfer come up successful. I don't have any relatives now whom i can go to, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the Crisis.
i am leaving in the camp woman's hostel because I am homeless and the camp have two hostels one for men & the other for women. Here I don't have a personal telephone to be reached, but if you wish to hear my voice, you can reach me through the library telephone number 00221-775002875 of mission camp. If you call tell the Rev father or Sister that you want to speak with Natalee S. Michaeled. am staying in Hostel Block 012.
As a refugee here i don't have any right or privileged to any thing as the law of this country. I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation.
So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you. I kept this secret to people in the camp here. So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself, for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.
Remember i am giving you all this information due-to the trust i deposed on you. I like honest and understanding people, truthful, a man of vision and hardworking.
My favorite language is English and i speak it very fluently. Meanwhile i will send you my picture in my next mail.
Have a nice day . Waiting to hear from you soonest
Yours Miss Natalee S. Michaeled.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Karen Samue; <karensamue@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Sat Jul 16, 2011 4:14 pm

She contact me Wednesday in DMF but profile removed there today.

Dear xxxxxxxxxxxxxx,
karen ( 186925 ) is scammer send you scam message.

We have deleted karen ( 186925 ) with all messages from DateMeFree site.

kare
- ID: 186925
- 24 y/o female (1986 - August - 29)
- new york, USA
- English,
- Have no children

Hello, my Dearest.

I am more than happy in getting your reply to my mail. How was your day?i hope you are doing good, well,Mine is a little bit hot and cold here in Dakar, Senegal. let me start by introducing myself to you,

My name is Miss karen samue from Ivory Coast in West Africa, 5.8ft high,dark in completion, 23yrs old (single), I only speak English language and presently I am Residing in a refugee camp here in Dakar senegal as a result of civil war that was waged in my country some previous years ago.

My late father,(Dr Williams samue) was the the managing director of samue and Associates construction company (Ltd)and also the personal adviser to the former Head of State before the rebels attacked our house one early morning
and killed my mother and my father in a cold blood with two of my brothers and my younger sister. It was only me that is alive today because God was so kind to me,i managed to escape this ugly incident and now I was able to make my way to the nearby country here in Senegal, where I am leaving now as a refugee.

I would like to know more about you. Your likes and your dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently.
i have Attached some of my pictures here just for you,although i am not photogenic, but I want you to accept them OK. is from me, probably In this camp we are only allowed to go out from the camp only for a few days in a week. Its just like one staying in a prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon. I don't have any relatives now whom i can go to and seek for help,all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is Rev George Adams who is the pastor of the(Christ for all Churches) here in the camp, he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the women's hostel because, the camp has two hostels,one for men and the other for women.

The revs Tel number is ( +221-765-479-871 )if you call him please tell him that you want to speak with miss karen samue and he will send for me in the hostel to come and answer your call ok. As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilege to any thing whatsoever without the revs consent because it is against the law of this country.

I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place. Please listen to this little secret that i wish to share with you,i have with me here,my Late Father's Personal Will with my name as next of kin and his Death Certificate too which i will send to you later,because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in the Royal bank of scotland with my name as the next of kin,
The amount in question is $5.7 M (Five Million Seven Hundred Thousand Dollars ).

Please i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you over there in your country and continue my life and education. I kept this secret to people in the camp here for security reasons,the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me. So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it. Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposited on you. I like honest and understanding people,truthful and a man of vision,truth and hard working.
My favorite language is English and i speak English very fluently. My choosing you is a question i know you must ask and i think it is a good question. I have two reasons for choosing you, i choose you because it was the will of God. And i believe knowing you will bring hope back again to my life. the day i wrote you first,i picked up three addreses from a dating site and i prayed over it with my reverend. He brought three pieces of papers and wrote three email addresses on them and fold them,he asked me to pick one and i picked your email address,then i decided to write to you and i also believe that it is the will of God.

Mean while i will like you to call me by 2.00 pm my time like i said i have a lot to tell you.please i want you to be honest with me because i am too young to be heart broken ok,i have instructed the bank about my claims to this money and they only asked me to get a foreighn partner that will assist me and stand on behalf of me for them to proceed with the transfer because of my underage,so my dearest,i want you to be sincere to me and let me know in your next mail if you will help me transfer this money into your account so that i will forward the email contact of the bank to you for you to contact them as soon as possible and asked them to proceed with transferring the money into your account ok,
waiting to here from you soon with a favourable answer, and have a wonderful day.
Thanks.
Yours Truly Love,
karen.

Clients-ADSL
Direction technique
Orange Internet Dakar
Sacre Coeur 3
SENEGAL

Both Pics already posted

sspassport
*SUSPENDED*

Bookmark and Share

Postby sspassport » Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:16 pm

<karensamue@yahoo.com>
posted above

http://pulse.yahoo.com/_W276PQAZNIQF226UBH3GARFBPQ" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Karen
Female - New York, New York

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Favour Dion; <favourdlon67@yahoo.in>

Postby IceFM » Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:23 pm

She contact me yesterday in DMF as

favur1
- ID: 186464
- 24 y/o female (1987 - February - 2)
- new york, USA
- English,
- an
- Have 2 children
- Ethnicity Asian

(favourdlon67@yaho o.in)
Hello dear
How are you doing today, i hope every things is ok
with you as its my
pleasure to contact you after viewing your profile
at which really interest me in having
communicati on with you, if you will
have the desire with me so that we can get to know each other better
and see what will happen in future. i will be very happy if you can
write me through my email for easiest communication and to know all
about each other ok, here is my email,
so that i will send you my pictures i will be waiting to hear from you as i wish you all the best for your day.
yours new friend.
favour
Em ail(favourdlon67@yah oo.in)

I am very happy to see your reply to my mail . How is your today? i hope fine . Mine is not good here . Dear please i would like you to think of me and my situation here , not just for fun or romantic affairs . Please i believe you are in a good position to help me out . I want you to be by my side and help me out of this condition , please. My name is Miss favour Dion,I am 24 years old , single and never married . l am from Liberia in West Africa and presently l am residing in the church Orphanage home of St Louis Catholic Parish here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago . My late father Dr. John Dion was in politics and also he works contract for government , he supports the present government before the rebels attacked my family one early morning ,killing my father and my mother Stella with my two younger brothers.

My dear it is only me who is alive now because i was in school where i was doing my first year in social science in the University of Liberia and l managed to run to a nearby country Senegal where l am staying now . In this the orphanage home , we are only allowed to go out of here only on few days of the weeks. It is just like one staying in the prison . I don't have any relative now whom i can go to, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war and the only person i have now is Rev.dickson abel who is a reverend father in St Louis Parish here. He has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him , i am leaving in the woman's hostel because we have two hostels, one for men the other for women . He is also the person who i use his computer to write to you because i help him type some documents for church services . The reverends Tel number is+221-777614836 if you call and tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel to answer your call .

I want to go back to my studies because i was only in my first year in school before this happened .. Please listen to this , my late father when he was alive deposited ($4..6m) four million six hundred thousand united state's dollar in a bank which he used my name as the next of kin and i have his statement of account and death certificate here with me . Please i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account in your country and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you in your country because i have nothing at hand with me here to make any movement or do any thing . I'm afraid of the enmity my father created back in my country when he was alive , that was also why i ran out to this place . I kept this secret other peoples here because i don't want them to know who i am or what i have . The only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me .

please because of this , i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it . Remember i am telling you all this due to the trust i have in you , though we have not met in person .I like honest , understanding and God fearing people . My hobbies are music , reading ,writing and sports . I have attached my picture for you and i will also like to see yours .I will like to know more about you your name and address in full. My favorite language is English , though not very perfect . Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have a lot to tell you. Have a nice day and think about me and my situation here please. Awaiting to hear from you soonest .
Best wishes favour Dion,

SONATEL
Societe Nationale Des Telecommunications Du Senegal
6 Rue Wagane
Diouf
BP 69 Dakar
Dakar

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:00 pm

....works now in GFD as

kumberlarry
- ID: 46585
- 24 y/o female (1986 - October - 14)
- abijan, Cote Divoire
- English, French
- student
- Have no children

Return to “Black Females”