It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:13 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Rita Odo; <ritaodo800@yahoo.com>

African scammers posing as black women.
jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

angela_zinger@hotmail.com)

Postby jaga » Fri Aug 15, 2014 7:51 pm

fluentfuture /
Username: angela4u
Speaks: English
Relationship status: Single

Hello how are you doing today?? hope all is ok with you,it's my pleasure to contact you in this site for a relationship if you don't mind having interest, so we can get to know each other and see what the future
may tell. i will appreciate if you can contact me with my e-mail address for easies ting communication.
my email is, (angela_zinger@hotmail.com) I'm also waiting to see your mail contact to my mail box
then i can send my photo to your private mail box ok,,thanks and have a nice day.
your's love,, Angela

angela_zinger@hotmail.com)

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

janedabah@yahoo.com

Postby jaga » Fri Aug 15, 2014 8:09 pm

fotolog / janedabah
female - 10/12
Singapore

"I'm sweet, kind,nice and friendly type of girl"

About me........ Please reply to me at ( janedabah@yahoo.com) i,m sorry if i am embarrassing you, I have much more to discuss with you.
I am a soft darling lady. That thirst and hungers to lean someday in the arms of my Husband. A man inside of his him you could see the Love for his wife and children which i would bear for us. A man who loves and thirst to draw I and his home close to God. Someone who strenghtly disbelieves in divorce but cultured Love. I enjoy sex and enjoy being hugged before his friends. I love the bedroom whenever i and him would need to talk Love and Family issues. I like to be done on every night. I hope you dig that line. lol With words we would continue. But i save other lines for him when we find ourselve. Okey

:lol: pic directly above

Pandora
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Angela Zinger - angela_zinger@live.com

Postby Pandora » Sat Aug 16, 2014 3:01 pm

message on FMF
profile being worked on
Hello how are you doing today?? hope all is ok with you,it's my pleasure to contact you in this site for a relationship if you don't mind having interest, angela_zinger@live.com so we can get to know each other and see what the future may tell. i will appreciate if you can contact me with my e-mail address for easies ting communication. my email is, (angela_zinger @ live.com) angela_zinger@live.com I'm also waiting to see your mail contact to my mail box then i can send my photo to your private mail box ok,,thanks and have a nice day. your's love,, Angela
Image Image Image

also on FB
facebook.com/zinger05

Pandora
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Angela Zinger - angela_zinger@live.com

Postby Pandora » Sat Aug 16, 2014 3:15 pm

polacynaswiecie.com/community/profile.php?id=10290
Angela Zinger
Kobieta 24
Swindon , United Kingdom, New York

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

jane.dabah@yahoo.com

Postby jaga » Fri Aug 29, 2014 1:38 pm

flirty9
janedabah
24 years old - from: Senegal - looking for a man

Hello. Dear my name is miss Jane and i am more interested to be friend with you ,i have a reason of choosing
you as a friend ,here is my email ( jane.dabah@yahoo.com) write me through it for more easy communication
i,m sorry if i am embarrassing you,I have much more to discuss with you. Thanks yours Jane,

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

jane.dabah@yahoo.com

Postby jaga » Fri Aug 29, 2014 1:53 pm

Sonico
Janed Dabah
Lives in Treichville, Ivory Coast.
student

HELLO, HOW YOU DOING?
MY NAME IS JANE, AM A GOOD LOOKING YOUNG ... Veja mais GIRL AND AM NOT MARRIED AND EC LIKE TO HAVE
A GOOD FRIENDSHIP WITH YOU AND ALSO LIKE YOU EC TO NO MORE ABOUT ME REPLY TO ME SO THAT I CAN TELL YOU MORE PLEASE REPLY ME ABOUT THIS MY EMAIL ADDRESS. (jane.dabah@yahoo.com)
AM HOPING TO HEAR FROM YOU. STAY IN LOVE
YOUR BEST
FRIEND JANE,

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

odorita@yahoo.com

Postby jaga » Tue Oct 14, 2014 11:57 am

Netlog: odorita50
female - 25 years, Indore, India
Name: rita youth

Dear
How are you doing in life, I Want to introduce my self to you before i could go further, I am a lady Rita by name, and came across you profile Which really interests me and I decided to drop a note to let you know that i am interested for serious long term relationship if you are interested in my request, and you will like it email me
back in my email address (odorita@yahoo.com) so that i can send you my photos and tell you more about myself.
This is my email i am waiting to get a reply from you.thanks.

I Love you (odorita@yahoo.com)
from Rita

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Fatima Mabou, fatimamabou50@hotmail.com

Postby jaga » Mon Nov 10, 2014 10:30 pm

WARNING!!!
User profile might be fake, because users IP belongs to another country: Senegal

fatimabyyy123
23 years old - from: United States - looking for a man

My Name is miss Fatima Mabou i saw your profile here in flirty9.com and i was so intrested in you please i will
be happy if you can contact me to my mail box so that i can explain more about my self to you and give you
my pictures please am waiting your mail to my mail box Here is My Email Adress fatimamabou50@hotmail.com

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Fatima Mabou, fatimamabou50@hotmail.com

Postby jaga » Mon Nov 10, 2014 10:33 pm

fatimamabou 4 (( Profile deleted ))
female, 23 y /o

My Name is miss Fatima Mabou i saw your profile here in Netlog and i was so intrested in you please i will be happy if you can contact me to my mail box so that i can explain more about my self to you and give you my pictures please am waiting your mail to my mail box Here is My Email Adress fatimamabou50@hotmail.com

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Princess Ghanem, princessndeye@live.com

Postby jaga » Mon Dec 08, 2014 6:58 pm

WARNING!!!
User profile might be fake, because users IP belongs to another country: United Kingdom

flirty9
honeystudent22
25 years old - from: United States - looking for a man

Hello, my name is PRINCESS,please kindly write back to my private email address here (princessndeye@live.com) so that i can write to you because i have some thing very important to tell you and also give you my photo's and tall you more about me.

linkedin.com/pub/princess-ghanem/40/aa2/9b6
Princess Ghanem
student - Senegal
Writing and Editing
Leni Gas & Oil - AIM:LGO

Hello, my name is PRINCESS,please kindly write back to my private email address here (princessndeye@live.com) so that i can write to you because i don't have time to chat here,because i have some thing very important to tell you and also give you my photo's and tall you more about me.

FB = Princess Ghanem
facebook.com/profile.php?id=100008246618962

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Julia, juliababy4life@hotmail.com

Postby jaga » Fri Jan 30, 2015 7:05 pm

friendfin.com/ juliababy4life
22 · Female · Milton, Iowa, United States
In relationship with Single
Looking for Friendship

About me
I'M A VERY GOOD AND NICE LOOKING GIRL WHO IS SEARCHING FOR A VERY NICE MAN TO CONFIDE IN AND HAVE A WONDERFUL RELATIONSHIP WITH
I'M A VERY GOOD AND NICE LOOKING GIRL WHO IS SEARCHING FOR A VERY NICE MAN TO CONFIDE IN AND HAVE A WONDERFUL RELATIONSHIP WITH

Looking for
I AM LOOKING FOR A VERY NICE MAN WHO IS CARING SO THAT HE CAN TAKE GOOD CARE OF ME IN ANY LEVEL
I AM LOOKING FOR A VERY NICE MAN WHO IS CARING SO THAT HE CAN TAKE GOOD CARE OF ME IN ANY LEVEL

Interests Computers, Sport, Movies, Chat

Hello My name is Julia. i saw your profile today and became interested in you, i will also like to know you
more, and if you can send an email to my email address, i will give you my pictures here is my email address
( juliababy4life@hotmail.com ), I believe we can move from here! Am waiting for your mail to my email
address above because i have a lot to tell you, Lot's of love,
Miss Julia.

Image <-- new

clone:-
badoo.com/pl/01290259489/
Love, 21 - Peru
I want to make new friends
Last edited by jaga on Fri Jan 30, 2015 7:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Julia, juliababy4life@hotmail.com

Postby jaga » Fri Jan 30, 2015 7:07 pm

WARNING!!!
User profile might be fake, because users IP belongs to another country: France

flirty9
juliababy4life
22 years old - from: Germany - looking for a man

Hello My name is Julia. i saw your profile today and became interested in you, i will also like to know you
more, and if you can send an email to my email address, i will give you my pictures here is my email address
( juliababy4life@hotmail.com )That's my htmail account ( juliababy4life ), pls arrange the id very well before sending, I believe we can move from here! Am waiting for your mail to my email address above because i have
a lot to tell you, Lot's of love,
Miss Julia.

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Kelly, kellyand1213@gmail.com

Postby jaga » Fri Jan 30, 2015 7:09 pm

tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6001019836
Kelly A

Hello My name is Kelly i saw your profile today and became intrested in you,i will also like to know you more,and if you can send an email to my email address,i will give you my pictures here is my e mail address kellyand1213@gmail.com I believe we can move from here! Am waiting for your mail to my email address
above because i have alot to tell you, Lot's of love,
Miss Kelly.

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Kelly, kellyand1213@gmail.com

Postby jaga » Fri Jan 30, 2015 7:13 pm

Badoo Kelly - Profile deleted
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Hello My name is Kelly and saw your profile today and Became intrested in you, i will also like to know you more, and if you can send an email to my email address, i will give you my pictures here is my email address [kellyand1213@gmail.com] I believe we can move from here! Am waiting for your mail to my email address above because i have alot to tell you, Lot's of love,
Miss Kelly.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Joy Yaak; <joyyaak@hotmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:51 am

joyyak ........ dun_95@yahoo.com

Sexuality: Homosexual
Looking for: Friendship
State, City: alabama
Marital status: Single
Children: I don't have children
Religion: Atheist
Education: Still studying
Ethnicity: White / Caucasian

Personal Description:

looking for love

......... is spamming with

my name is miss joy, i have some thing very important to share with you ,please contact me directly here with my Email To my private box directly to this email adresss here [joyyaak@hotmail.com ] so that i can give you my pictures and tell you the important thing about my life,
Miss
joy yaak

Clients-ADSL
Pool-ADSL-Sonatel-Multimedia
Senelec Abuse
Dakar
Senegal

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Return to “Black Females”