It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:04 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Rita Odo; <ritaodo800@yahoo.com>

African scammers posing as black women.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Rose Ndeje; <rosendeye@live.co.uk>

Postby IceFM » Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:44 pm

My dear
I am happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred under the co-operation of a new partner from Belgium.

Currently I'm in Asia for Investment Projects with my own share of the total. Meanwhile, I do not forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that we are not in any way.

Now contact Our Office in the refugee Camp in Dakar Senegal, his name is Rev.Paul martins, his email is(rev.paul_martins@yahoo.in) Ask him to send the money to you the sum of $150.000.00, (one hundred and fifty thousand dollars) that I kept as your compensation for your past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciate your efforts at that time. Please feel free to Contact Our secretary Rev.Paul martins to receive the money from him.

Please let me know Immediately you receive the Money from him to enable me to share the Joy after all your efforts that time. This time, I am very busy here because of the Investment projects with my new partner now.

Finally, remember that I left an Instruction to the secretary on your behalf to send the money to you,feel free to contact him without delay.

Best regards,

Miss rose ndeye
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Rose Ndeje; <rosendeye@live.co.uk>

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Stella Ndeye; <stellandeye32@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:23 pm

From yesterday in WD

stell01
- 24 y/o female (1988 February 12)
- from New York, New York, USA
- English,
- seeking a Man from 19 to 29 y/o

stellandeye32@yahoo.com
Hello
How is your day.......
I saw your profile at http://www.kalista.tk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; and some thing about you move my intress to comminicate with you so how is life treating you.
Please i want you to use this email address to write me back(Stellandeye32@yahoo.com) so that i can give you my picture and tell you more about me ok.stay cool and enjoy your self.kisesss
Yours lovely
Stella

My Dear,
How are you my dear???, I am happy for your reply to my email .How was your day today?.My name is Stella Ndeye 22 years old single and never married,I am the only daughter of my Father, am from Rwanda in Central Africa and presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago.

My Late Father Dr Fidelis Ndeye was the personal advices to the former head of state in KIGALI the capital of my Country Rwanda in Central Africa, before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed him with my mother in cold blood.
It's only me that is alive now and i managed to make my way to a West African country Senegal where i am living now as a refugee. ln this camp we find it hard to go out because we are not allowed to do so, its just like one staying in the prison and l hope by God's grace l will come out here soon. I don't have any relatives now that i can go to, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is Rev Father. John who is the reverend pastor of the ( Catholic Mission here in Dakar Senegal. )here in the camp he has been very good to me since l came here but l am not living with him rather l am living in the women's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for women the other for men.As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country. I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place. Honey, please l would like you to know that l have my late father's Deposit Certificate account and death certificate here with me which l will like to send to you to assist me,because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in the bank which he used my name as the next of kin.The amount in question is( $5.3 Million )US Dollars.

So l will like you to assist me transfer this money to your account and also assist me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you in your country as soon as the bank transfer the money to your account. I can't withdraw the money my self due to my refugee statues here in this country which does not permit me to do,.I will want you to send me your contact or you can reach me true this telephone number (+221-773840211) please this telephone number belongs to the reverend father that is in charge of this church here in the camp, please call me by 1pm till 5pm London GMT time that is our free time over here in the camp,if you call please tell the reverend that you want to speak with me so that he will send for me to come and answer your call. Darling please i will like you to send me those your of information's to know well whom am dealing with, while i will be waiting for your call, such as:
Names:........
Nationality:.....
Address:...............
Telephone:...............
Occupation.....................

I have got in touch with the bank and made them to know about my plans to withdraw this money, l also got them aware of the death of my father and they have acknowledged it with all there confirmation. However, they advise me to get in touch with a very responsible person who will stand on my behalf and as my trustee as regards to this money since l am presently of refugee status over here and wouldn't be permitted to handle this amount of money, they also let me know about the bond which they signed with my father that they money will be handled to me in bulk amount which means that l should decide on if l should continue with the bank or not.I just have to let you know about this so that you can assist me to be my trustee on this money. like l said l want you to call me.l kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me...Thanks...Have a nice time and think about me. l hope to hear from you with your information's soonest.
l love you.
Yours for ever in love.
Stella

SONATEL
Pool-clients-ADSL-SONATEL-BAS4
Direction technique
Orange Internet Dakar
Sacre Coeur 3
SENEGAL

One Pic already posted 01/09/11.........#2

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Stella; <Stellandeye32@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:47 pm

From today in WD

stell01
- 24 y/o female (1988 February 12)
- from New York, New York, USA
- English,
- seeking a Man from 19 to 29 y/o

stellandeye32@yahoo.com
Hello
How is your day.......
I saw your profile at kalista.tk :thinking: and some thing about you move my intress to comminicate with you so how is life treating you.
Please i want you to use this email address to write me back(Stellandeye32@yahoo.com) so that i can give you my picture and tell you more about me ok.stay cool and enjoy your self.kisesss
Yours lovely
Stella

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Bamila Ferdinand; <bamila400love@yahoo.co.uk>

Postby IceFM » Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:04 pm

From yesterday in 4ppl

bamila400

love

I am a:
Woman

Birthday:

Looking for:
Man

Relationship:
Woman

Language:
English

Hello, i am interested in you.

My name is miss Bamila, I am Looking to meet someone who is serious about developing a good

relationship, so l want you to write back to me through my email addrassso that l will give you

my Photos and for you to know who l am. (bamila400love@yahoo.co.uk).

l hope to see your mail in my inbox ok. Thank's from ,

miss Bamila.(bamila400love@yahoo.co.uk)

Hello.
My name is miss Bamila I am from Ivory Coast in West Africa,I am 5.3ft tall,(never married before )
And presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country.
My late father (Dr Ferdinand Halibu) was the managing director of Fredcocoa and Associates (Ltd) and he was the personal adviser to the former head of state (Late Dr Robert Guei) before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood.
It was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal where i am leaving now.
I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently.
I will tell you more about myself in my next mail.Attached here is my picture.I will also like to see your's picture.Hoping to hear from you soonest
Bamila.

SONATEL
Direction technique
Orange Internet Dakar
Sacre Coeur 3
SENEGAL

Pic already posted 01/09/11........#1

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Sera Koneh; <serakoneh@hotmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:30 pm

Contact me last Night 2x in FOD

jenniferkoneh1982
- 22 y/o female (1989 September 06)
- from Barley, Idaho, USA
- English,
- seeking a Man from 18 to 27 y/o

Hi dear friend,
greeting to you.My name is sera, It's my pleasure to write you after viewing
your profile at this website, i will like to know you the more, that is, if you
permit me. You can email me at=(serakoneh@hotmail.com) so that we could
exchange pictures and know more about each other. Waiting to hear from you.
believing that age,distance or color will not be a barrier to friendship and
love. take care. Yours sincerely
Miss sera

Привет дорогой друг,
приветствие you.My имя сыворотки, это я с удовольствием напишу тебе после просмотра
Ваш профиль на этом сайте, я хотел бы знать вас больше, то есть, если вы
Позвольте мне. Вы можете отправить мне = (serakoneh@hotmail.com), так что мы могли бы
Обмен фотографиями и узнать больше друг о друге. Ожидание услышать от Вас.
считая, что возраст, расстояние или цвет кожи не будет препятствием для дружбы и
любить. заботиться. с искренним уважением
Мисс сыворотки

Hello my dearest,
How are you today?
I am more than happy in your reply to my mail.
Mine is a little bit cold over here in Dakar Senegal.
My name is Sera koneh from Ivory Coast in West Africa, i am 23yrs old, 5.3ft tall, fair in complexion and presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country.My late father Dr Oliver koneh was the personal adviser to the former head of state before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood. it was only me that is alive now as the only child and I managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal where i am leaving now In this camp.
Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by God's grace i will come out here soon.i don't have any relatives now whom i can go to, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i know here is Rev.father David Eden who is in charge of the church here in the camp ,

Dear call to speak with on this number (00221771110936). As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

Please listen to this,when my father was alive he deposited some amount of money in one of the leading banks which he used my name as the next of kin, the amount is $4.3M (Four million three Hundred Thousand Dollars),

I have my late father's death Certificate here with me which i will send to you latter, So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to your place in order to further my studies, I kept this secret to people in the camp here because i don't want to loose the money or my life.

So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.
Remember i am giving you all this information due to my believe in GOD and hoping that you will not disappoint me.I like honest and understanding people,truthful and hardworking person.My local language is french but i speak English very fluently.

Please i will like you to answer me these questions:
1.What percentage of the money will be good for you after the money is transferred into your account?
2. can i trust you as a genuine friend ?

Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said, i have a lot to tell you..
Have a nice day and think about my condition here
Attach here is my pictures for you,
with love
Sera

SONATEL
Direction technique
Orange Internet Dakar
Sacre Coeur 3
SENEGAL

Pic already posted 01/09/11.......#1

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Selena Hakim Maxwell; <selenamaxwel@hotmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:04 pm

From Friday in 4ppl

selenababy4u

hello

I am a:
Woman

Birthday:

Looking for:
Man

Relationship:
Woman

Language:
English

Hello Dear .
How are you today ? my name is selena maxwel am 23 years old, i was just checking your profile and i am verry intrested in you i really want to know you more ,and for know me more u can contact me with my email selenamaxwel@hotmail.com so that i can explain and tell u more about me, because i have something important to tell you about me just contact me with my mail waiting for your responds thanks.
selenamaxwel@hotmail.com

Hello Dear,

It is so nice to hear you back,How are you and your family members together with all that matters to your life?i hope everybody is fine, I am very glad that we became interested to each other. I will try my utmost to make our correspondence interesting and honest.
like I said before my name is Selena Hakim Maxwell,a citizen of Somalia in East Africa,i am 23 yrs old, single never married,and presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country,my father was Late Mr.Hakim Maxwell,a prominent and successful oil business man,My parent was killed by the rebels during the war in my country.It was only me that is alive now and I managed to escaped to Senegal,through the help of (UNICEF) and red cross and i am now registered with the united nation high commission for refugees Dakar Office here in Senegal.

But here is not so good to me,because I have not experience such a life before and i pray to come out from here very soon to start a normal life again,and also go back to my studies.And I believe that it is important we get to know each other better for trust and confidence which is necessary in any good and lasting relationship built on truth and real love.I love reading and spots and like to visit parks and garden to be close to nature,like beach and forrest. I love children too and will like to have children when i get married.
I choose to come to Senegal because i came once to Dakar Senegal with my late father because he was in oil business and also a muslim. I will tell you more about my family and everything about me when i am sure who you are and that i can trust you with my life as true friend and guardian, Down here is my picture I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. Please send your own picture in your next reply.
Hoping to hear from you soonest!
Yours forever.
Selena.

SONATEL
Direction technique
Orange Internet Dakar
Sacre Coeur 3
SENEGAL

Both Pics already posted

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Suzan; <suzanrichard35@yahoo.co.uk>

Postby IceFM » Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:54 pm

From FOD

suzan120
- 23 y/o female (1988 April 07)
- from New York City, New York, USA
- English,
- seeking a Man from 18 to 28 y/o

suzanrichard35@yahoo.co.uk

Hello dear
My name is suzan,i saw your profile today and became intrested in you,i will also like to know you more,and if you can send an email to my email address,i will give you my pictures here is my email address (suzanrichard35@yahoo.co.uk) I believe we can move from here! Awaiting for your mail to my email address above.
suzan. Please email me on (suzanrichard35@yahoo.co.uk) for more communications.

Pic already posted many times

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Juliet; <julietrichard91@yahoo.co.uk>

Postby IceFM » Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:44 pm

Contact me 2x today in WD

suzan120
- 23 y/o female (1988 April 07)
- English,

julietrichard91@yahoo.co.uk

Hello dear
My name is juliet,i saw your profile today and became intrested in you,i will also like to know you more,and if you can send an email to my email address,i will give you my pictures here is my email address (julietrichard91@yahoo.co.uk) I believe we can move from here! Awaiting for your mail to my email address above.
Juliet.
Please email me on (julietrichard91@yahoo.co.uk) for more communications.

Profile pic already posted many times

hunter_hunted
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Rita Odo; <ritaodo800@yahoo.com>

Postby hunter_hunted » Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:03 pm

http://www.date-o-mat.com/20_member.php ... minababy33" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

HI (aminaawori@yahoo.com)

Received: from [41.82.127.140]
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2012 11:17:35 -0700 (PDT)

HELLO MY DEAR
Firstly I thank you for your response to my letter En-line with the message I sent, how is life over there in your country?, I hope that you are in atmosphere of peace and love. I am very happy to read your mail today, please do not be surprise or get offended for receiving this message from me, It's just that I have been obliged to lay a mere trust on you due to my situation here in the refugu refuge searched through the Internet from where i get your email address I strongly believe in my heart that you must be honest and a sincere person for me to disclose my life secrets, for you to help me.
Let me first of all introduce my self to you, and I will require the best of your honesty after you knowing about me and whom I am, I will really like us to have a good relationship in-spite of anything because I have this feeling that you will be honest and a trusted person and you will not betray me.
I decided to contact you because of the urgency of my situation here and after reading your mail today I whole-heatedly decided to let you know more and more about me, Who knows? maybe you will be my saviour, from this situation I found myself into. My Name is Miss amina awori, 23yrs old from Ivory Coast, the only daughter of Late Hon. father patrick awori was sucessful businessman, he
deals on Gold and Diamond before the rebels attacked our house one evening and kill him with my mother and my only brother. I'm the only one alive from the family.
By the grace of God I made my way to a nearby country where I'm presently living as a refugee.
I am now living in the refugee camp here in Dakar-Senegal. In this camp, its just like one staying in the prison and I hope by God's grace, I will come out here soon. I don't have any relatives now whom I can go to as all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war.
The only person I have now is
Rev father ben pulson who is the pastor of (lGospel Mission ) here in the camp, he has been very nice to me since I came here but I am not living with him rather I live in the females hostel because the camp has two hostels one for men the other for women.
Please try to call by 12 GMT with The Pastor's Telephone number is:
(+221-761223480)
when you call, tell him that you want to speak with me, so that he will send for me in the hostel. Please call me today, I will love to hear your voice.
As a refugee here, I don't have any right or privilege to anything be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country. I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that led to the death of my parents took place.
Please listen to this, I have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which I will send to you later, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank, which he used my name as the next of kin, the amount is $3.8M ( Three Million Eight Hundred Thousand US Dollars ). So I will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from there you can send some money for me to get my travelling documents and air ticket to come over to meetravel ling.
I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me. So in the light of above I will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it. Please I will like you to send me all the under-mentioned particulars, for me to know you more, and know whom I am dealing with.
Below here is what I need from
you so that I can Forward it to the bank to start the processing of transfer procedures with you as my representative :
(1) Full name
(2) country of residence & city
(3) phone & Fax numbers
Remember, I am giving you all this information due to the trust I reposed in you. I love you because you are an honest and understanding person.You are truthful, full of vision and a hardworking person. Thanks for your sweet regards for me. You are a nice person, I love to meet you very soon. I will like you to call me, call around 2pm GMT. I want to hear your voice ok.
Have a nice day and think about me.
Awaiting to hear from you soonest OK.
Ateh Malkuth ve-Geburah ve-Gedulah le-Olam Amen...

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:22 pm

From Single123

http://www.single123.com/aminbaby" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I am:
Woman
Seeking a:
Man
United States
State:
New York
City:
alabama
Zip Code:

Pic already posted 01/07/09

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Juliet; <julietrichard91@yahoo.co.uk>

Postby IceFM » Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:33 pm

Just from FOD

suzan120
- 24 y/o female (1988 April 07)
- English,

julietrichard91@yahoo.co.uk

Hello dear
My name is juliet,i saw your profile today and became intrested in you,i will also like to know you more,and if you can send an email to my email address,i will give you my pictures here is my email address (julietrichard91@yahoo.co.uk) I believe we can move from here! Awaiting for your mail to my email address above.
Juliet.
Please email me on (julietrichard91@yahoo.co.uk) for more communications.

Profile pic already posted many times

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Anna; <anna_odo7@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue May 22, 2012 2:50 pm

From WD

annlove88E
- 25 y/o female (1987 February 12)
- from Alexandria, Egypt, Egypt
- English,
- seeking a Man from 20 to 30 y/o

Hello
I saw your profile and became interested in knowing more about you for a sweet relationship.my name is Anna,I will appreciate if we get acquinted as soon as possible and my e-mail address is(anna_odo7@yahoo.com) I look forward to hear from you soonest.
From Anna..I LOVE YOU
(anna_odo7@yahoo.com)

if you can send mail to my Email box i will send you my photo and about me OK so i will know about you OK my in mail is this (anna_odo7@yahoo.com)thanks and God Bless you?

Pic is well-known in the scene

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Anna; <anna_odo7@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu May 24, 2012 1:32 pm

dearest one
I am more than happy when i saw your mail.How was your day?,Mine is a little bit cold over here in Dakar Senegal. My name is Miss Anna Odo from Liberia in Africa,5.7ft tall, fair in complexion,(never married before) and presently i am residing in the refugee
camp here in Dakar as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country.I am single.
I doing my second year degree course as a medical student in university of Liberia,before the war started.
I am the daughter of Dr. Odo .Felix, My father was the chief personal adviser and cabinet minster to the former head of state in Liberia my country before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed him alongside with my mother and my relatives, It is only me that is alive now and i managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal where i am living now, as a refugee(United nation Refugee camp).
Please I will like to know more about you , what you are doing presently.
Your likes and dislikes .
Really i hope you are the type of man i am looking for.
I will tell you more about myself in my next mail,
Waiting for your reply.
God bless you
yours
(Anna)

SONATEL
Direction technique
Orange Internet Dakar
Sacre Coeur 3
SENEGAL

Both Pics already posted many times.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Vivian Arisa; <vivian_arisa@yahoo.com.sg>

Postby IceFM » Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:07 pm

From Wednesday in 4ppl

http://www.4ppl .com/vivian24" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

vivian24

love1234561

I am a:Woman
Birthday:11.06.1987
Looking for:Man
Relationship:Woman
Language:English

Hello
My name is Vivian ,i saw your profile today at (ww.4ppl .com) and became intrested in you,i will also like to know you the more,and i want you to send an email to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom i am.
Here is my email address( vivian_arisa@yahoo.com.sg )
I believe we can move from here!
I am waiting for your mail to my email address above.
Vivian.( vivian_arisa@yahoo.com.sg )
(Remeber the distance or colour does not matter but love matters alot in life)

Dearest one,

I am more than happy in your reply to my mail. How are you doing today? hope perfectly well, Mine a little cold over here in Dakar Senegal. My name is Miss Vivian Arisa (24years old) single and never married, i am from Rwanda. in East Africa and presently i am residing in refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years back. My late father DR HAKIZIMANGA F Arisa was chairman managing director (F Arisa INDUSTRIAL COMPANY LTD), in Kigali, the capital of my country, and he was also the personal Advice to the former head of state before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in a cold blood. It was only me that is alive now and i managed to make my way to a nearby country Senegal where i am living now as a refugee. Over here we are only allowed to go out only on Mondays to Fridays of the week and we can only speak on Phone on Monday and Friday only . Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by God's grace i will come out from here soon.

I don't have any relatives now whom i can go to, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is Rev John Isaac Damba who is the pastor of the (Christ The king Church) here in the camp he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the woman's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women. The Pastors Tele number is (+221-763870686) if you call tell him that you want to speak with Vivian, then he will send for me in the hostel.
As a refugee here i don't have any right or privileged to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the laws of this country.I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year as a medicine student before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation. My dream is to become a doctor in the nearest future, my late father promised to build a hospital when I will graduate from school, I know that he purposely kept this money for this project, but I believe with you by my side, I can still reach my goals

Please listen to this,i have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which i will send to you latter,because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is $4.9 (Four Million Nine Hundred Thousand Dollars) So, i have mapped out 5% of the total money for any expenses that might come up in this transfer,so that after the transfer you will take your 15% and 5% before you can start to manage the remaining money for me.and i will like you to help me transfer this money to your care and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you. I kept this matter secret to people in the camp here.

So, in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't relate it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life or the money if people gets to know about it. Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you.I like honest and understanding people,truthful and person of vision,truth and hardworking person.The money in question was made by my late father through his cocoa and political career and that is why i don't want anyone here to know about it until i travel out from here. Attached up here is my picture,though am not all that photogenic. My favorite language is English but i speaks French and English very fluently.Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have a lot to tell you.Have a nice day and think about me.A waiting to hear from you soonest Yours in love,
Vivian

Clients-ADSL
Pool-ADSL-PE_Ziguinchor3
Sonatel Multimedia
Direction technique
Orange Internet Dakar
Sacre Coeur 3
SENEGAL

Pic already posted 07/02/11

mdgposter
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby mdgposter » Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:16 pm

Hello folks
I received messages from Stella Ndeye - stellandeye32@yahoo.com starting from AllSingleAds - Handle - stell1 - id 9099 - Last logged in: 2012-03-15 04:56:24 - Personal details - Want children Yes - Date of birth 1988 - May - 12 - Height 5'4" - 5'7" (161-170cm) - Body type Average - Ethnicity African American - Religion Christian - Marital status Single - Education High School graduate - Income $10,000/year and less - Smoker No - Drinker No - Details of the person you are looking for - I look for a male - Looking for an age range 22 - 75 - Looking for a height 5'4" - 5'7" (161-170cm) - Looking for a body type Average - Relationship Friendship - Description: love and caring... - Ideal match description: love and caring...

--------
end of profile data
--------

The introduction message is an exact duplicate of the script already posted by IceFM on Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:23 am on this thread . The first email was a duplicate of the script posted by IceFM same post . The email came from IP Address 41.208.186.253 . RomanceScam has no scam report associated to this IP Address so I will post the header :

---

[41.208.186.253]
---

the person attached love2.JPG MjlfPr389824-02.jpg
(already posted to the thread)

The second email the person sent me was exact duplicate of email one with same pictures. This email came from IP Address 41.208.184.10 . RomanceScam does not have a scam report associated with this IP Address so I will post the header :

---

[41.208.184.10]
---

The third email the person sent me was exact duplicate of email 1 and 2 but not attaching any pictures. Here is the twist folks - the email came from IP Address 41.208.186.5 - that is same IP Address associated with Miracle Daranda - darandamiracle@yahoo.co.uk viewtopic.php?f=4&p=262485

The fourth email is not posted yet. This email came from same IP Address as the third email. I won't post the header but here is the text of the message:

---

Subject - HELLO MY SWEET HEART TRY AND CONTACT THE BANK IMMEDIATELY FOR THE TRANSFER

Body -

Hello My Darling,
How are you doing today?hope all is well with you as well with your health?dear i thank you for your effort towards helping me out to transfer this my late fathers money,i promise you that i will not disobey you in every area of my life,God will bless you and guard you for me dear,I like your age,is good for me because are the type of man am looking for who is matured that will take care of my inheritance
for me and marry me.

l will like you to contact the bank immediately with this information, tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me transfer my $ 5.3million dollars
deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin. The contact information of the bank are as follows,

DIME BANK LONDON.

BANK ADDRESS: Nl Shoprite Branch 351 North Frontage Road New London,
Connecticut 06320,
UNITED KINGDOM.
E-mail:Dimebanklondontransfer@gmail.com
Tel: +44-7031-807-229
Fax: +44-7005-930-861
The NAME OF TRANSFER MANAGER: MR. PAUL LEEDS.
Telephone number:+44-7031-807-229

ACCOUNT INFORMATION :
NAME OF FATHER DR. FIDELIS NDEYE.
NEXT OF KIN: STELLA NDEYE.
Amount 5.3M US DOLLAR
ACCOUNT NUMBER: DBUK745608902546/QB/91/A

Contact them now on how to transfer the $5.3 million dollars deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin. My dear i am glad that God has brought you to help me out from this situation and i promise to be kind and will equally need you in every area of my life plus investing this money since i am still too young to manage it.

As i told you before, this camp is just like a prison and my prayer is to move out from here as soon as possible. Please make sure that you contact the bank ok.

I am waiting to hear from you soonest.
Yours Forever Stella Ndeye

---
end of message
---

The fifth email came from IP Address 213.154.87.195 . RomanceScam has no scam report associated with this IP Address . Here is the email :

---

Subject - Darling,please have you contacted the bank?

Body -

[213.154.87.195]
---

Hello my lovely darling,
How are you today over there in your country?.I hope you are doing very fine over there in your country.Mine is getting better with all hopes of living a better life with you over there in your country.Darling,i thank you for your mail and all that you are doing to save my life,i do appreciate you so much. Darling,i have been waiting to hear from you regarding how far you have gone with the bank as i told you that i have informed and introduced you to the bank and they are waiting to receive your confirmation mail to enable them to commence on the processing of transferring my money to your account.just forward your information to
the bank tell them that you are my foreign partner that's all. I love you with all my heart and i wait to read your lovely mail soonest with regards how far you have gone with the bank.
Yours in love,
Miss Stella.

---

the person attached 40.gif 40.gif which are only icons.

I did a header analysis of the first email at iptrackeronline dot com and here is the information it gave me :

IP Address - 41.208.186.253 - Provider - Societe Nationale Des Telecommunications Du Senega - City - n/a - Senegal

I did a header analysis of the second email at iptrackeronline dot com and here is the information it gave me :

IP Address - 41.208.184.10 - Provider - Societe Nationale Des Telecommunications Du Senega - City - n/a - Senegal

I did a header analysis of the third email at iptrackeronline dot com and here is the information it gave me :

IP Address - 41.208.186.5 - Provider - Societe Nationale Des Telecommunications Du Senega - City - n/a - Senegal

I did a header analysis of the fifth email at iptrackeronline dot com and here is the information it gave me :

IP Address - 213.154.87.195 - Provider - Societe Nationale Des Telecommunications Du Senega - City - n/a - Senegal

--------
end of information
--------

see you
mdgposter

Return to “Black Females”