It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:18 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Jennifer Jalloh - jennifer.jalloh@hotmail.com

African scammers posing as black women.
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Jennifer Jalloh - jennifer.jalloh@hotmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:56 am

Name used = jane Nathan

email addy = janenathan21@yahoo.com
Got the same one, just with slightly diff. format text:

I am intrested in you,
My name is Jane, I am very good looking and pretty girl, sincere and trusted, God fearing woman, Dear it was very great when i got your profiles today in this site,please contact me through my email address [janenathan21@yahoo.com] i will send my picture directly to you in my next mail. I will be waiting for your response,
Yours
Jane
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

favourdibier@hotmail.com

Postby jaga » Sun Oct 05, 2014 10:05 pm

flirty9/
favour2
21 years old - from: Togo - looking for a man

Hello,, My name is miss favour dibier,i saw your profile,i became interested to be your Friend, please i will like you to send me a mail in my email box here is my mail box ( favourdibier@hotmail.com) address so that i will tell you more of me and also give you my picture for you to know me more and also know what i like and dislike, so my friend do not forget to send a mail to me and also tell me of yourself so i wait to hear from you but here is my email address ( favourdibier@hotmail.com ) thanks and god be with you.
Thanks Yours favour

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

binatadiara@hotmail.com

Postby jaga » Sun Oct 05, 2014 10:14 pm

FMF / binata1
Age & Gender: 24 Year Old Woman
Zodiac Sign: Scorpio

About Me
Please feel free to contact me in the (binatadiara@hotmail.com) is not in place for easy communication I need your urgent reply. (Remember the distance or color does not matter but love matters alot in life) miss binata saw your profile on the day I become interested in you and you will also know more about you, I have something to say about me so i can send you my pic
From binata.

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

sophiadaniel2000@hotmail.com

Postby jaga » Tue Nov 11, 2014 1:22 am

hi5 / Sophia D
Relationship Status: Single
Interested In: Friends, Dating, Serious Relationship

My Dear Friend
My name is Sophia Daniel i saw your profile here ( Tagged ) today and became interested in you, i will also like
to know you more, i want you to send a Message to my Email Address so that i will give you my picture for you
to know whom i am. Here is my Email Address ( sophiadaniel2000@hotmail.com )i have good reason for contacting you which i will tell you latter, i believe we can move from here. i want to bee your good friend, i speak English, i will bee very happy if you can contact me with English language through my Email below ok,

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby jaga » Tue Nov 11, 2014 1:38 am

on SKYPE
Username: sophia4u6
Name: Sophia Daniel

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Astu; <astu.daima@outlook.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Nov 25, 2014 1:14 pm

From DMF

astu1
- ID: 243239
- 24 y/o female (1990 - June - 8)
- DK, Sudan
- English
- Student
- Have no children

Hello, My name is Astu, i have gone through your profile here and decided to contact you. I want to be friends with you. I will also want you to reply me so that we can exchange photos to know each other more. I have an important thing to discuss with you. Thank you. My email address is: astu.daima@outlook. com

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Astu Daima; <astu.daima@outlook.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Nov 25, 2014 7:00 pm

Good day,
I am very sorry if i may violate your policy or in any way hurt your feelings by intruding into your privacy, actually it's true that I don't know you in person and it's not compulsory that you must help me, but before that I will like you to make sure you keep this business secret and confidential if you are interested to help me out. I am Miss Astu Daima, 24 years old, Liberia by nationality and the only daughter of my late parents Dr. James Daima. I lost both parents in the war that took place in my country Liberia last time. I am the only surviving member of the family since other relatives were killed in the war. This led to my escape to Senegal now where i am staying as a refugee under the United Nations Refugee Commission. Listen to this: My late father has the sum of ($3.7 Million US DOLLARS) Three million seven hundred thousand USD in a bank and he used my name to deposit as the next of kin being the only child. The law of this country does not permit any refugee to deal directly with banks, so due to my refugee status, I will like you to stand as my partner to transfer it to your account, Your suggestions and ideas will be highly regarded.
Now permit me to ask these few questions:
1. Can you honestly help me as your daughter or friend?
2. Can I completely trust you?
3 What percentage of the total amount will be good for you after the money is in your position?
I am anxiously waiting for your urgent response so that i will give you the bank's details where the money is deposited. I add my photo for you to know me more.
Kind regards.
Miss Astu.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Astu; <astu.daima@outlook.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Nov 26, 2014 2:20 pm

My dearest in heart.
I thank you very much for your response to my proposal and it gave me a great joy after reading from your hopeful mail. I will like to hear your voice on phone, please call me from our priest's phone. His name is Rev. Gabriel Ngbuu, he is the priest in charge of Christ The King Mission here in Dakar Senegal. His number is: +221 781 574 909, just tell him that you want to speak to Miss Astu Daima (the Liberian girl) and he will send for me to come to his office and speak with you. I have been looking for a trustworthy person who will not betray, deny or sit on the fund when it finally comes to his or her care and I thank God that I have seen you as a dependable person whom I can confide this transfer to his hand without fear and i will be with you over there in your country as soon as this fund is transferred to your account successfully and i am well pleased for your help. I am here now offering you 15% of the fund for your assistance and 5% for any expenses that you might make during the process of the transfer, i promise you immediately the money arrived in your account just take 20% of it, i purposely did that for your appreciation. Dear please fill in your information in the below letter, copy it and send to the bank.

Royal Bank of Scotland PLC.
Email: customer.rbs@gmail.com or
s.hester01@outlook.com
Office Tel: +447031889225, 00447031868785
Telex: 8956815
FINANCE MANAGER Mr. Stephen Hester.
Name of depositor: Dr. James Daima
Nationality: Liberia
Name of Next of Kin: Miss Astu Daima
Amount Deposited: U.S. $ 3,700,000.00
Ware housekeeper Date: November 14th 2005
Fund Ref Nos: WTG584W9557F
Account Numbers: WT/10058703459

Sir, my name is...... from.............. I would like to know the legal procedure of transferring this fund into my bank account in my country. My partner Astu is in refugee camp in Dakar Senegal which you are aware of and she will not be able to reach your bank. That is why she has asked me to stand in for her to receive this fund from your bank. So Sir, I need the details on what to do to get the fund transferred into my bank account at the earliest time.
Your urgent response to my request will be highly appreciated.
Thanking you.

Pic already posted Tuesday

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Astu; <astu.daima@outlook.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:54 pm

Dear, please take it easy. You dont need to be that hard on me. I do not have a passport thats why i gave you the bank contact details for you confirm from them. Since you insist on getting a proof from me, i am attaching scanned copies of the deposit certificate and death certificate of my late father. I hope you will write the bank to know their procedure after reading this letter.
Thanks.
Astu.

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Rejoice, rejoice4@hotmail.com

Postby jaga » Wed Dec 31, 2014 2:05 am

Hi5 / Rejoic A

hello. my name is Rejoice Pls try and write to me back in my mail.(rejoice4@hotmail.com)
let start from there okay rejoice4@hotmail.com

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Vivian, vivianpeterson1@yahoo.com

Postby jaga » Fri Jan 02, 2015 1:52 am

Vivi, 26
Aleksandrów, Poland
I want to make new friends

Greetings dear, my name is Vivian and i saw your profile at (badoo.com) and i Became interested to make friend with you. Some friends are remembered because of Their smile. Some friends are remembered because of Their styles. But you are remembered because you are so nice to remember. i am sorry my pictures are not in this site but free to contact me because i will like to know more about you and i will send my pictures to you. if you can contact me through my email address here (vivianpeterson1@yahoo.com)
I really look forward to reading from you soon.
Thanks.
Yours Truly Friend,
Vivian.

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Alice Davids, alicedavids72@yahoo.com

Postby jaga » Fri Jan 02, 2015 2:17 am

MDF / alicebb
alice davids
25 year old, woman from United States

hi ( alicedavids72@yahoo.com ),
Hello, My name is Alice i saw your profile to day and became interested in you, i will also like to know you more, and if you can send an email to my email address, i will give you my pictures here is my email address ( alicedavids72@yahoo.com ) I believe we can move from here so that we can know each other better! Awaiting for your mail to my email address Remember that distance or age or color does not matter but discovering ourselves as good friends matters a lot in life PLEASE DON´T FORGET TO EMAIL ME HERE ON (alicedavids72@yahoo.com ) FOR MORE EXPLANATION please contact me in my private email ( alicedavids72@yahoo.com ) please contact me true my email box.

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Vivian Peterson, vivianpeterson1@yahoo.com

Postby jaga » Fri Jan 02, 2015 2:37 am

Vivia P

Hello Dear, My name is vivian, I came across your contact at (tagged.com) & i became interested to make friend wit you, please i will like you to contact me through my email address (vivianpeterson1@yahoo.com) so that I can give you my pictures from there i will also tell you more about my self & we share our feelings together.i believe from here, we can move in good relationship & i want to tell you that you are the type of person that i am looking for to share our feelings together and want to sleep in your arms and give you the best love. Thanks and have a wonderful day my email address (vivianpeterson1@yahoo.com) from your new friend vivian

FB --> vivianpeterson1@yahoo.com
facebook.com/vivian.peterson.965

:) no pics

clone on FB
Vivian Peterson
facebook.com/vivian.peterson.71
facebook.com/vivian.peterson.581
facebook.com/vivian.peterson.3154

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Terny David; <ternay4love6@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri Mar 06, 2015 5:01 pm

Dear.
I am very happy to inform you about my success in getting the funds transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from London. Presently I am in UK London for investment projects with my new partner who is also my husband. Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how. Now you will need to contact our reverend pastor email address is as follows (destinyjamesforgod@yahoo.com ) Mobile Phone. (+221-773942742)

Ask the reverend pastor to send you a certified bank draft of ( $300.000.00) Cashier's cheque ( Three Hundred Thousand American Dollars) which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touched with the Rev pastor and instruct him where to send you the money.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share our joy after all the sufferings at that time. In the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which I and my new partner are having at hand, finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to the Rev Pastor on your behalf to receive that money. Therefore feel free to get in touch with the reverend pastor and he will send the amount to you without delay. Take care and bye for now.

Thanks.
Terny

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Mar 26, 2015 11:18 pm

f´9

stacyzz
24 years old - from: Canada - looking for a man
Hello dear am stacy by name i saw your contact here on my search and i decided to contact you.i will like to be your friend,please contact me here in my email (stacy_kone@outlook.com) for you to know more about me,and my pictures as well.
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Return to “Black Females”