It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:22 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Jennifer Jalloh - jennifer.jalloh@hotmail.com

African scammers posing as black women.
zorro
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

stellajones45@hotmail.fr

Postby zorro » Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:40 am

Receives as a SPAM-massmail:

Hello,

The best of the season

and please do not be surprise to this message ok

.My name is stella jones and i am a

single lady. One is not bound to have all the joys in live as you may have

everything in life but there are still those things which must share with

someone else as every one has his or her own share of pains to bear in life.

You may be financially and physically alright but may be lacking on the

emotional

side, finding your address among all the addresses in today, it gave me the green light to say I have gotten some one to

hold on, and

also believe to have a honest, trust worthy and God fearing one and why don't

we give ourselves a trial on pen pal relationship .Finally i pray that our good

God should guide and protect you

as you reply me this mail as I

will be very happy to give you my picture and tell you all about my family background with hope of having you as my future dream.

Yours friend stella reply me in my email

stella
...to see or to wait and see - that is the question!

stellajones45@hotmail.fr

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Peace Doma; <peace_doma@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:28 pm

She contact me yesterday in WD as

pea20
- 41 y/o female (1969 May 23)
- from New York Mills, New York, USA
- English,
- Marital status Widow
- seeking a Man from 36 to 46 y/o

Hello!!!
My name is peace,i saw your profile today and became intrested in you,i will also like to know you the more,and i want you to send an email to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom i am.Here is my email address (
peace_doma@yahoo.com) believe we can move from here!I am waiting for your mail to my email address above.(Remeber the distance, colour or language does not matter but love matters alot in life.

Hello My Dear
How is everything?I know it's all good I am excited to read from you today.My dear as I told you in my last mail, My names Miss is Peace Doma an Ivorien in West Africa.Presently I am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal , as a result of the civil war going on in my country.I am a beautiful loving young girl of 24 years, about 5'8" tall.slim fit,weighing about 61 kg .My father Dr Aliyu Doma was a successful businessman, he deals on Gold and Diamond before the rebels attacked our house one evening and kill him with my mother and my only brother.I'm the only one alive from the family.By the grace of God I made my way to a nearby country where I 'm presently living as a refugee.My dear , I came in this site to search for love and care which I have not gotten for a very long time since I lost my family members .I hereby believe that in time to come you will be my side and I will show you unreserved love and respect through out my time .Dear, I want to know more about you,your real name , Your real country,your occupation ,your age your hobbies and what you are doing presently.My hobbies are swimming ,dancing singing,reading,watching movies and discussing politics.I have attached my pictures.In my next mail I will tell y

Clients-ADSL
Pool-ADSL-Sonatel-Multimedia
Direction technique
Orange Internet Dakar
Sacre Coeur 3
SENEGAL

vera5.JPG :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :silly: :disagree:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

hunter_hunted
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Sandral Doma; <sandraldoma94@yahoo.com>

Postby hunter_hunted » Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:52 pm

Received: from [41.208.171.226] senegal
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2011 04:08:11 -0800 (PST)

Hello my dear.
I am very happy to read from you today. like I told you in my last mail, My name is sandral doma one in western Côte d'v Ivoire Africa Presently I am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar, Senegal, following the war the civil happeng in my country.I'm loving beautiful girl of 24 years, about 5'8 "tall. SlimFit, weighing about 50 kg. My father Dr Aliyu Doma was a successful businessman, he focuses on gold and diamonds, before the rebels attacked our house and kill oneevening with my mother and my only brother.I oneal'm the only of the family. By the grace of God, I made my way to a neighboring country where I am now living as a refugee.My dear, I came to this site in search of love and care that I have not had for a long time since I lost my family members. I think in time to come, you'll be on my side and I'll show you without the love and respect throughout my time. Dear, I want to know more about you, your name, your real country, your profession, your age, your hobbies and what you do presently.My areswimming hobbies, dancing, singing, reading, watching movies and discuss politics.I tied my pictures.In my next mail I will tell you more about my life.I look forward to your reply sandral

picture is already posted *1
Ateh Malkuth ve-Geburah ve-Gedulah le-Olam Amen...

hunter_hunted
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Tina Tolbert [tinafreedom57@yahoo.in]

Postby hunter_hunted » Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:21 pm

Sandral Doma <sandraldoma94@yahoo.com>

My Dear Darling
How is your day?Like you know,I am living in the refugee camp here in Dakar-Senegal.In this camp,its just like one staying in the prison and I hope by God's grace,I will come out here soon.I don't have any relatives now whom I can go to as all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war.The only person I have now is Rev.Paul Emmanuel who is the pastor of ( Our Lords Choosen Church ) here in the camp,he has been very nice to me since I came here but I am not living with him rather I live in the female's hostel because the camp has two hostels one for men the other for women. Please try to call by 2 GMT with The Pastor's Telephone number is:( 00-221-76 84 50 443 ) when you call,tell him that you want to speak with me,so that he will send for me in the hostel.Please call me today,I love to hear your voice.As a refugee here,I don't have any right or priviledge to anything be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that led to the death of my parents took place.Please listen to this,I have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which I will send to you later,because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a rabo bank which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount is $6.8M(Six Million Eight Hundred Thousand US Dollars).So I will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my travelling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you.
I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me.So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it. darling ,I will like you to send me all the under-mentioned particulars,for me to know you more,and know whom I am dealing with.
Below here is what I need from
you so that I can Forward it to the bank to start the processing of transfer procedures with you as my representative :
(1) Full name
(2) country of residence & city
3) Phone Number
Remember,I am giving you all this information due to the trust I reposed in you.I love you because you are an honest and understanding person.You are truthful,full of vision and a hardworking person.Thanks for your sweet regards for me.You are a nice person,I love to meet you very soon.I will like you to call me,call around 2pm GMT.I want to hear your voice.Have a nice day and think about me.Awaiting to hear from you soon from yours Darling sandral

Ateh Malkuth ve-Geburah ve-Gedulah le-Olam Amen...

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Semira Velon; <dinavelon1986@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:49 am

She contact me today in 24Luv as

baby23
- ID: 112064
- 25 y/o Female (1986 - January - 1)
- Senegal, dakar
- English,
- school
- Have no children

Hi Dear how are you today i hope that you are doing fine as i am feeling alright also my name is DINA from west l am searching for a real friend that is trust and worthy and caring. a friend who understand the real meaning of love and trust in each other a mature partner that will be faithful to me and will understand that a real love dose not count distance or colour after reading your profile and email at internet i feel a great joy in my heart withing me. i took interest on you despite that i have not seen you in person but your profiles really gave me a nice pleasure to communicate with you. and I hope you will be the true loving, honest partner that I have been looking for, And I have something special to tell you about me please i will like you to reply to me urgently so i will tell you more about my self this is my box above please try to mail me back on my email address (dinavelon1986@yaho o.com ) so that i can be able to send you my pictures, God bless you. Miss dina
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

"success"; <successjames30@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:13 pm

She contact me today in GFD as

marybaby20
- ID: 15340
- 26 y/o female (1984 - December - 10)
- freetown, Liberia
- English,
- student
- Have no children
- Ethnicity African

Hello
my name is success i saw your
profile today at gofreedate.com
and like it can you
contact me back at my private email
successjames 30@yahoo.com
to have my photo and my details.
am waiting for your mail
success

su ccessjames30@yahoo.c om

Pic give us a hint to a Girl from France in hi5.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Success James; <successjames30@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:24 pm

My dear,
How is your day.
Mine is fine over here in Dakar,Thanks for your mail.
Like I said my name is success James,Am 23yrs single tall and fair in complexion, Very good looking girl that is very sharing, giving, caring and loving girl, above all God fearing and trusted.I really want to have a good relationship with you.A relationship of deep feeling that will construct a mutual understanding ,I'm from ivory coast in west Africa and presently I am residing in therefugee camp here in Dakar as a result of the civil war going on in my country.My late father Dr James Daniel was the personal adviser to the former head of state of Ivory coast before the rebels attacked my house one early morning killing my mother and my father.It was only me that is alive now and i managed to make a way to near by country Senegal where i am now living as a refugee in the refugee camp.I send and receive e-mails in the office of our Reverend,He has been so kind to me since i became close to him during one of his visitation to the clinic in the camp when i was sick. I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently. I will tell more about myself in my next mail,attached here is my picture.Hoping to hear from you soonest.
Miss success.

SN-SONATEL-20060614
Societe Nationale Des Telecommunications Du Senegal
6 Rue Wagane
Diouf
BP 69 Dakar
Dakar

Picv already posted

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Lilian Velon; <lilianvelon@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:34 pm

She contact me last night in 24FD as

baby23
- ID: 112064
- 25 y/o Female (1986 - January - 1)
- Senegal, dakar
- English,
- school
- Have no children

Hello Dearest one,
I am very haappy to contact u directly.How is your day? Mine was hot over here in Dakar Senegal . My name is lilian(24)years, single and never married, i am from Liberia in West Africa, but presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country.

My late father Dr Hamza Velon was the chairman managingdirector of VELON INDUSTRY COMPANY LTD,in Monrovia ,and he is also the personal adviser to the former head of state before the rebels attacked our house one early morning killing my mother and my father. It was only me that is alive now and i managed to make my way to near by country Senega where i am living now as a refugee.

I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail.Attached here is my picture and i will like to see yours, Hoping to hear from you soonest.

Pool-clients-ADSL-SONATEL-BAS1
SONATEL
Orange Internet Dakar
Sacre Coeur 3
SENEGAL

Both Pics already posted

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Favour Tim; <favour_tim@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Mar 07, 2011 3:00 pm

She contact me Thursday in GFD as

gift
- ID: 23314
- 22 y/o female (1989 - March - 3)
- alabama, USA
- Ethnicity Asian
- English,
- student
- Have no children

Hello
My name is miss favour i saw your profile today and became interested in you,i will also like to know you the more,and i want you to send a mail to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom l am.Here is my email address (favour_tim@yahoo.c om) believe we can move from here.I am waiting for your mail to my email address above.miss favour.(Remeber the distance age or colour does not matter but love matters alot in life)
Please reply me with my email address here

(favour_tim@yahoo.c om)

My Dearest One,
I am more than happy for your reply to my mail. How is your day today? My name is Miss Favour Tim,I am 23 years old single and never been married before. I am from Liberia in west Africa and presently residing in the N’dioum refugee camp here in Senegal where i am seeking political asylum due to the civil war that was fought in my country last seven years. I am in suffering and pains here in this camp and i really need to have a man by my side to encourage me and give me good advice in life and help me to come out from this situation. My late father Dr.Col Joseph Tim was the chairman/ managing director of (TOURER INDUSTRIAL COMPANY LTD), in MONROVIA the economic capital of my Country, and he was also the personal adviser to the former head of state before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and father in a cold blood. It is only me that is alive now and i managed to make my way to a nearby country Senegal where i am living now as a refugee. This Refugee Camp is headed by a Reverend Father, i used his office computer to send you this email and i only enter his office when he is less busy in his office I would like to know more about you, your likes and dislikes, your hobbies and what you are doing presently. i like to meet understanding, loyal, sincere, trustworthy, kind, friendly and more to that, a man of vision and truth. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. Attached here is my picture, Hoping to hear from you soonest. Yours Forever in love,
Favour.

SN-SONATEL-20080326
SONATEL Societe Nationale Des Telecommunications Du Senegal
6 Rue Wagane
Diouf
BP 69 Dakar
Dakar

Both pics already posted many times.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Aviana Justin; <avianajust@hotmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri Apr 15, 2011 2:38 pm

She contact me Wednesday in WD as

aviana
- 24 y/o female (1987 February 10)
- from Camp Hill, Alabama, USA
- English,
- seeking a Man from 19 to 29 y/o

Nice to meet you,
my name is Aviana i saw your profile today at http://www.waydate.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; when i was browsing and Searching for a serious relationship i became interested in you. i will like to know you more and i want you to send an email to my email address, here is my email address (a v i a n a j u s t @ h o t m a i l.c o m) i am waiting for your mail to my email address above.(a v i a n a j u s t @ h o t m a i l.c o m)so that i will send you some of my pictures immediately (Remember the distance or color does not matters but love matters a lot in life).
Miss Aviana

My Dear,
How is your day. Nice to Hear from you after our meeting in the Dating Site mine is fine over here in Dakar. thanks for your mail, Sincerely i am more than glad hearing from you. Like I said my name is Aviana Justin,single, tall and fair in complexion, Very good looking girl that is very sharing, giving, caring and loving girl, above all God fearing and trusted. I really want to have a good relationship with you. A relationship of deep feeling that will construct a mutual understanding,

I'm from Sudan in Middle East Africa and presently I am residing in the Our Lord Chosen church camp here in Dakar as a result of the Air Crash That Happen to my Family My father Dr. Justin yahk was the former Minister for SP LA Affairs and Special Adviser to President Salva Kiir of South Sudan for Decentralization. My father Dr. Justin Yahk, my mother including other top Military officers and top government officials where on board when the plane crashed on Friday May 02, 2008. You can read more about the crash through the below site:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/7380412.stm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently. I love animals ,sports ,music , children, garden, flowers, neat place, thank you for your understanding with me. Attached here is my picture and i will like to see yours. Hoping to hear from you soonest,.
Aviana

Clients-ADSL
Pool-ADSL-Sonatel-Multimedia
Direction technique
Orange Internet Dakar
Sacre Coeur 3
SENEGAL

Bed-pic already posted

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Janet Doma; <domajaneth1@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:14 pm

She contact me today in DMF as

janet110
- 26 y/o female (1984 May 14)
- from Ohatchee, Alabama, USA
- English,
- seeking a Man from 21 to 31 y/o

Hello
My name is Janet
i saw your profile at http://www.waydate.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; and became intrested in you,i will also like to know you the more,and i want you to send an email to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom i am.Here is my email address(domajaneth1@yahoo.com)I believe we can move from here. I am waiting for your mail to my email address above.(Remeber the distance or colour does not matter but love matters alot in life )pls my dear contact me back with my email address to give you my pics and to tell you about me thank

domajaneth1@yahoo.com

Hello My Dear.
I am very happy to read from you today.like I told you in my last mail, My name is Janet Doma one in western Côte d'Ivoire Africa.Presently I am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar, Senegal , following the war thecivil happening in my country.I'm loving a beautiful girl of 24 years, about 5'8 "tall. SlimFit, weighing about 50 kg. My father Dr Aliyu Doma was a successful business man , he focuses on gold and diamonds, before the rebels attacked our house and kill one evening with my mother and my only brother.I oneal'm the only of the family. By the grace of God, I made my way to a neighboring country where I am now living as a refugee.My dear, I came to this site in search of love and care that I have not had for a long time since I lost my family members. I think in time to come, you'll be on my side and I'll show you without the love and respect throughout my time. I want to know more about you, your name, your real country, your profession, your age, your hobbies and what you do presently.My hobbies,are swimming dancing, singing, reading, watching movies and discuss politics.I tied my pictures.In my mail I will tell you more about my life.I look forward to your reply Thanks Janet.

ADSL-REGIONS
Pool ADSL DSLAM Matam
Admin Sonatel
Dakar
Senegal

Pic already posted 2x

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Semira Velon; <semiravelon2011@yahoo.co.uk>

Postby IceFM » Sat May 07, 2011 11:00 am

She contact me yesterday in WDF as

semiralove
ID: 91161
25 y/o female (1986 - January - 1)
from dakar,
Senegal
sacol

Hello
I guess you will not surprise to receive my mail? i saw your profile and it sound well.I will like us to exchange good relationship.I am Semira by name,No kid and never marriage.I will like to hear from your opinion, you can contact me at this email address (semiravelon2011@ya hoo.co.uk) so that i can send you my pictures and more introduction about myself. Have a good day and waiting to hear from you soonest.

Hello Dearest one,
I am very haappy to contact u directly.How is your day? Mine was hot over here in Dakar Senegal . My name is semira(24)years, single and never married, i am from Liberia in West Africa, but presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country.

My late father Dr Hamza Velon was the chairman managingdirector of VELON INDUSTRY COMPANY LTD,in Monrovia ,and he is also the personal adviser to the former head of state before the rebels attacked our house one early morning killing my mother and my father. It was only me that is alive now and i managed to make my way to near by country Senega where i am living now as a refugee.

I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail.Attached here is my picture and i will like to see yours, Hoping to hear from you soonest

SONATELNET
Pool ADSL BAS 1 Medina
Direction technique
Orange Internet Dakar
Sacre Coeur 3
SENEGAL

Both Pics already posted many times

The Enchantress
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Nelly Baby Kuogba - nelly44baby@gmail.com

Postby The Enchantress » Wed May 18, 2011 9:30 am

Messages used by this scammer
Username nellybabe or shalustik or nelly44baby or nelly

Hello My Dear,
How are you today and how is life moving over there? i hope fine.
My name is Miss Nelly, It is my pleasure to view your profile today in this
site and after going through your profile I became interested in
you...please I will like to know you more better...so I will like you to
reply this mail with your email address direct to my email not in the site,
so that I can give you my picture for you to know whom I am. Here is my
email address (nelly44baby@gmail.com) believe we can
move from here...remember that color or distance does not matter but love
matters a lot in life...so I am waiting impatiently to hear from you
soonest.
Thanks and have a wonderful day
from nelly
Hello. I am miss nelly by name i will like us to hold a very good long lasting relationship,kindly contact me back to able me to send you my details and picture for you to know whom i am, am Waiting to hear from you as soon as possible. Thanks. reply this mail with your email address direct to my email not in the site, nelly44baby@gmail.com
Mail used by this scammer
Hello My Dear,
How is everything? I know it's all good.
I am excited to read from you today.
My dear as I told you in my last
mail, My name is Nelly kuogba, an Ivorian in West Africa.Presently I am
residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal, as a result of the
civil war going on in my country.
I am a beautiful loving young girl of 22 years, about 5'8" tall. slim
fit, weighing
about 60kg. My father Hon. Robert kuogba was a successful businessman, he
deals on Gold and Diamond before the rebels attacked our house one
evening and kill him with my mother and my only brother. I'm the only one
alive from the family.
By the grace of God I made my way to a nearby country where I 'm
presently living as a refugee.
My dear, I came in the site to search for love and care which I have not gotten for a very long time since I lost my family members. I hereby believe that in time to come you will be my side and I will show you unreserved love and respect through out my time .
Dear, I want to know more about you, your real name, Your real country, your occupation, your age your hobbies and what you are doing
presently.
My hobbies are swimming, dancing, singing, cooking, reading, sports and watching movies.
I have attached my pictures here for you to know me very well. In my next mail I will tell you more about
myself.
I wait your reply with impatience.
Nelly
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.

Click here > Advice - useful links

The Enchantress
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Nelly Baby Kuogba - nelly44baby@gmail.com

Postby The Enchantress » Fri May 20, 2011 1:29 pm

Further mail used by this scammer - nelly44baby@gmail.com
Hello my sweet darling,
How is your day? Like you know, I am living in the refugee camp here in Dakar-Senegal. In this camp, its just like one staying in the prison and I hope by God's grace, I will come out here soon. I don't have any relatives now whom I can go to as all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war.
The only person I have now is Rev. Patrick Kamara who is the pastor of ( Christ for all Gospel Mission ) here in the camp, he has been very nice to me since I came here but I am not living with him rather I live in the females hostel because the camp has two hostels one for men the other for women.
Please try to call by 12 GMT with The Pastor's Telephone number is: ( +221-774962078 ), when you call, tell him that you want to speak with me, so that he will send for me in the hostel. Please call me today, I will love to hear your voice.
As a refugee here, I don't have any right or privilege to anything be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country. I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that led to the death of my parents took place.
Please listen to this, I have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which I will send to you later, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank, which he used my name as the next of kin, the amount is $3.8M ( Three Million Eight Hundred Thousand US Dollars ). So I will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from there you can send some money for me to get my travelling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you.
I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me. So in the light of above I will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it. Sir, I will like you to send me all the under-mentioned particulars, for me to know you more, and know whom I am dealing with.
Below here is what I need from
you so that I can Forward it to the bank to start the processing of transfer procedures with you as my representative :
(1) Full name
(2) country of residence & city
(3) phone & Fax numbers
Remember, I am giving you all this information due to the trust I reposed in you. I love you because you are an honest and understanding person.You are truthful, full of vision and a hardworking person. Thanks for your sweet regards for me. You are a nice person, I love to meet you very soon. I will like you to call me, call around 2pm GMT. I want to hear your voice ok.
Have a nice day and think about me.
Awaiting to hear from you soonest

The Enchantress
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Nelly Baby Kuogba - nelly44baby@gmail.com

Postby The Enchantress » Sat May 21, 2011 9:25 am

Hello My Dearest Love.
I thank you once again for reaching me.
I hope you are keeping fine today, How is your work over there? As for
me, I am looking fine over here, with all hopes to meet with you
immediately after the transfer of my money to your position for a
better life.
Really it sounds some how depositing such a big trust to some body
that you have never seen in person but one thing you ought to
understand is that any body who is into difficult situation may be
looking for help from every angle and when I come in contact with you
I was some how felt relaxed saying with you that God has answered my
fasting and prayer's.I was moved.

The contact information of the bank where my late father deposited
the money is as follows:

Mr. Philip Hampton
International Transfer Manager
Royal Bank of Scotland Group plc,
Head Office,
36 St Andrew Square,
Edinburgh
EH2 2YB.
Registered in Scotland
No. 45551
United Kingdom
Telephone: +447031817640
Telephone: +447031818554
Email : remittance.rbsonline@london.com

Mr. Philip Hampton is the Remittance/Transfer manager
Already I have informed this bank about my intention to claim my late
father's deposit of which my name appears as the next of kin.
The only thing the bank told me is to look for a partner who will
assist me in the transfer due to my refugee status here in Senegal, as
a refugee I am not allowed direct claim of the money but through an
appointed representative as the united refugee law governing refugee
all over the world states. Based on this information I will like you
to send an email to the Remittance/Transfer department of the bank
today.
Here is the deposit information's

The account holder's name : Hon. Robert Kougba
The account number: 00875486484
Date of deposit : July 23, 2004
The amount deposited : 3.8M US Dollars
Account next of Kin : Miss nelly Kougba,
Account swift code : RBSS229640

Attentioned Mr. Philip Hampton the foreign transfer officer of the
bank telling him that you are my representative and that you want to
assist me transfer my money deposited by late father of which I am the
next of kin after which you call me on phone today through the
Reverend's phone ok.
May God bless you as you do this for me.
Have a nice day.
Duplicate pics Deleted AN

Return to “Black Females”