It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:03 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Jennifer Jalloh - jennifer.jalloh@hotmail.com

African scammers posing as black women.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Blessing; <overcomingblessingsambo@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:35 pm

From 24Luv

blessingsambo
- Profile ID: 91956
- 23 y/o female (1989 - August - 17)
- New York , USA
- English,
- Have no children

Hello, I am Blessing, I saw your brief details and decided to write you. I want to make a good friendship.I Feel we shall make a better introduction in our next communication. write me via (overcomingblessing sambo@yahoo.com) for more details and my pictures. I will like to know you better for more personal information, please do not write me on this site because i do not visit the site all the time..kindly reply me with (overcomingblessing sambo@yahoo.com)i am waiting . Thanks

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Blessing; <overcomingblessingsambo@yahoo.com>

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Lovinda Nelson, lovindanelson29@yahoo.in

Postby Bix » Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:32 am

netlog
lovindanelson30
female - 24 years, New Bedford, United States

Hi.
my name is Lovinda please
contact me with my email
address.( lovindanelson29@yahoo.in )
from Lovinda.
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Binta Doma ,bintadoma20@yahoo.com

Postby jaga » Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:26 pm

Hello my dear.
My name is Binta Doma one in western Côte d'v Ivoire Africa Presently I am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar, Senegal, following the war the civil happen in my country.I'm loving beautiful girl of 24 years, about 5'8 "tall. Slim Fit, weighing about 50 kg. My father Dr Aliyu Doma was a successful businessman, he focuses on gold and diamonds, before the rebels attacked our house and kill one evening with my mother and my only brother.I oneal'm the only of the family. By the grace of God, I made my way to a neighboring country where I am now living as a refugee.My dear, I came to this site in search of love and care that I have not had for a long time since I lost my family members. I think in time to come, you'll be on my side and I'll show you without the love and respect throughout my time. Dear, I want to know more about you, your name, your real country, your profession, your age, your hobbies and what you do presently.My are swimming hobbies, dancing, singing, reading, watching movies and discuss politics.I tied my pictures.In my next mail I will tell you more about my life.I look forward to your reply Binta

Źródłowy adres IP:[41.82.81.104]- SENEGAL,DAKAR,
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2013 11:27:48 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: I WILL LIKE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT YOU

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

ann_alpha23@yahoo.in;

Postby jaga » Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:10 pm

NETLOG:: annalpha513
woman/ 26/ 1987/
name:CYN YYYYTFF
SENEGAL, English

Hello friend how are you ? My names are Miss Ann Alpha , i saw your profile and became interested in you , meanwhile i will (ann_alpha23@yahoo.in)like to have you as my good friend whom i will like share my life experience with . so i will like you to mail at me(ann_alpha23@yahoo.in)so that i can tell you more about me , remember that distance and colour nor age dose not matter but what matters most is the love and understanding ,also you can view my pictures at my profile also i will send you more to your private email, so i will be waiting to read from in my mailbox at thanks from Miss Ann

:) :)

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Jenifer Musa, jeniferjenifer24@yahoo.com.sg

Postby Bix » Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:36 am

netlog
jeniferjenifer64
female - 24 years, New York City, United States

How are you today, Hope all is well with you and your family? My name is Miss Jenifer. However it really pleases me to write you for a lovely and sincere friendship even if we haven’t meet or seen each other before. I will so much appreciate to see your reply soon so that we can share pictures and know more about ourselves.
I shall appreciate an urgent response from you, because i have something to discuss with you.please i will like you to contact me direct to my email address
( jeniferjenifer24@yahoo.com.sg) With lots of love from your new friend,
Miss Jenifer,,,,,,,

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Binta Doma ,bintadoma20@yahoo.com

Postby jaga » Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:33 pm

MyDailyFlog: babybinta- woman- 24- Senegal;
name:binta doma,

Date: 12, Apr 16:19:30
Subject: HI
:) Message: Cutie how are you doing!!!!am BINTA,by name and i am new here to meet some one like you!! i guess lovely,caring and honest.Cute I want to be your friend,please contact me directly to my private email (bintadoma20@yahoo.com) for more about me and my pictures,i do not visit this site all the time!! i am waiting for your mail via (bintadoma20@yahoo.com) if possible send me your picture and small about yourself,i will send you mine too.Cute i believe you know that the key to the success is communication and there is a word goes like this " RELATIONSHIP STARTED ONE DAY" Don't mind me i love word of wisdom but need to learn more!!!!!!!!!

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Re: Jennifer Jalloh - jennifer.jalloh@hotmail.com

Postby minerva » Sat Apr 13, 2013 6:44 am

leads to FB
Binta Doma
Living

Dakar, Senegal
Current City

Grand Dakar
Hometown
Basic Information
Birthday November 23
Gender Female
Interested In Men and Women
Relationship Status Single

to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow with a Martini, stirred, not shaken

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Thu May 02, 2013 9:51 pm

Name used = Binta Doma

email addy = bintadoma20@yahoo.com

IP in RS database - SENEGAL

IP: 41.82.130.109
ISP: SONATEL
Organization: Clients-ADSL
Assignment: Static IP
City: Dakar

header =

Return-Path: <bintadoma20@yahoo.com>
Received: from [41.82.130.109] by web162106.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 02 May 2013 02:36:51 PDT

email sent =

Hello my dear.
I am very happy to read from you today. like I told you in my last mail, My name is Binta Doma one in western Côte d'v Ivoire Africa Presently I am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar, Senegal, following the war the civil happen in my country.I'm loving beautiful girl of 24 years, about 5'8 "tall. Slim Fit, weighing about 50 kg. My father Dr Aliyu Doma was a successful businessman, he focuses on gold and diamonds, before the rebels attacked our house and kill one evening with my mother and my only brother.I oneal'm the only of the family. By the grace of God, I made my way to a neighboring country where I am now living as a refugee.My dear, I came to this site in search of love and care that I have not had for a long time since I lost my family members. I think in time to come, you'll be on my side and I'll show you without the love and respect throughout my time. Dear, I want to know more about you, your name, your real country, your profession, your age, your hobbies and what you do presently.My are swimming hobbies, dancing, singing, reading, watching movies and discuss politics.I tied my pictures.In my next mail I will tell you more about my life.I look forward to your reply Binta

Pic it sent led me to this forum = not posting it.

CB1975 :cool:
:cool: CB1975

“Health is like money, we never have a true idea of its value until we lose it.”
~Josh Billings

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Tue May 07, 2013 2:35 pm

Miss Bianata, binatadiara@hotmail.com

FMG
binata1
PLEASE KINDLY CONTACT ME TO MY IN BOX (binatadiara@hotmail.com)NOT ON SITE FOR EASY COMMUNICATION I NEED YOUR URGENT REPLY. (Remember the distance or color does not matter but love matters a lot in life)I miss Binata i saw your profile to day i beco
Age & Gender: 24 Year Old Woman

Hi
interesting,
How is everything with you, I picked interest on you after going through your profile I really want to have a good friendship with you. Beside i have something very vital to disclose to you, but I found it difficult to express myself in this site, since it's a public site. Please i will like you to contact me, through my private e-mail via: (binatadiara@hotmail.com) So we can get to know each other
(Remember the distance or color does not matter but love matters a lot in life)better,and i well give you my pictures and also tell you more about me OK.Yours Friend,
may God be with you
yours sincerely
miss binata,
(binatadiara@hotmail.com)

profile pic used in this post http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 61#p307261" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

add. pic

already scam listed elsewhere

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

jeniferjenifer24@yahoo.com.sg

Postby jaga » Wed May 08, 2013 12:03 am

419s, On Netlog locked.
MDF=>singlejenifer /woman/24/ United States
name:jenifer musa = http://www.mydailyflog.com/singlejenife ... r/20130507" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

:) singlejenifer said on 07/05/13 6:18 PM
(jeniferjenifer24@yahoo.com.sg) How are you today, Hope all is well with you and your family? My name is Miss Jenifer. However it really pleases me to write you for a lovely and sincere friendship even if we haven’t meet or seen each other before. I will so much appreciate to see your reply soon so that we can share pictures and know more about ourselves. I shall appreciate an urgent response from you, because i have something to discuss with you.please i will like you to contact me direct to my email address. (jeniferjenifer24@yahoo.com.sg) With lots of love from your new friend, Miss Jenifer

:)

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Wed May 08, 2013 5:55 am

at IndianDost

Jenifer

Photo Last Online:08 Apr 2013

24 Year, (Female)
dakar
, SENEGAL
jeniferdomingo27@yahoo.com
Total Visitors 182

About:

i am sinsle i am sinslei am sinslei am sinslei am sinslei am sinslei am sinslei am sinslei am sinslei am sinslei am sinslei am sinslei am sinslei am sinslei am sinslei am sinslei am sinsle

How are you today, Hope all is well with you and your family? My name is Miss Jenifer. However it really pleases me to write you for a lovely and sincere friendship even if we haven’t meet or seen each other before. I will so much appreciate to see your reply soon so that we can share pictures and know more about ourselves.
I shall appreciate an urgent response from you, because i have something to discuss with you.please i will like you to contact me direct to my email address
( jeniferjenifer24@yahoo.com.sg) With lots of love from your new friend,
Miss Jenifer

to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow with a Martini, stirred, not shaken

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Thu May 16, 2013 5:28 pm

Name used = Binta Doma

email addy = bintadoma20@yahoo.com

IP in RS database.

IP: 41.82.164.20
ISP: SONATEL
City: Dakar

header =

Return-Path: <bintadoma20@yahoo.com>
Received: from [41.82.164.20] by web162105.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 16 May 2013 05:27:48 PDT

email sent =

Hello my dear.
I am very happy to read from you today. like I told you in my last mail, My name is Binta Doma one in western Côte d'v Ivoire Africa Presently I am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar, Senegal, following the war the civil happen in my country.I'm loving beautiful girl of 24 years, about 5'8 "tall. Slim Fit, weighing about 50 kg. My father Dr Aliyu Doma was a successful businessman, he focuses on gold and diamonds, before the rebels attacked our house and kill one evening with my mother and my only brother.I oneal'm the only of the family. By the grace of God, I made my way to a neighboring country where I am now living as a refugee.My dear, I came to this site in search of love and care that I have not had for a long time since I lost my family members. I think in time to come, you'll be on my side and I'll show you without the love and respect throughout my time. Dear, I want to know more about you, your name, your real country, your profession, your age, your hobbies and what you do presently.My are swimming hobbies, dancing, singing, reading, watching movies and discuss politics.I tied my pictures.In my next mail I will tell you more about my life.I look forward to your reply Binta

Pic it sent led me to this forum and therefore not re-posted.

CB1975 :cool:
:cool: CB1975

“Health is like money, we never have a true idea of its value until we lose it.”
~Josh Billings

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

joyt_love@yahoo.in

Postby jaga » Tue May 21, 2013 11:02 pm

MDF-->LOVE2JOY / 24 year old, woman from United States
name: Joy Dadey = http://www.mydailyflog.com/LOVE2JOY/profile" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
:) Message from LOVE2JOY
Date: 21, May 17:11:05
Hello,
it pleases me to drop this little
note after viewing your profile,
email me on( joyt_love@yahoo.in )
there you will have more of my pics and
all my information about me,
Joy
please write to me threat to my email box ok - joyt_love@yahoo.in

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Joy T Love - joyt_love@yahoo.in

Postby jaga » Wed May 22, 2013 8:24 am

How are you this moment? .
l am really happy for your reply, My name is Miss Joy Dioma from Liberia in Africa. I am 23 years old, never married before and presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country.

My late father Col Moses Dioma was the managing director of Dioma's Manufacturing industry and he was the personal advice to the former head of state in our country before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killing my mother and my father in cold blood.It was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to this country Senegal where i am living now as a refugee, In this camp we are only allowed to go out from the camp only three times in a week . It is just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon, I have believe in you and hope you will help me in anyway you can ,
Let this letter not be as a surprising or as a story to your hearing,or you might be thinking why i write you this letter, my dear it is God direction to me that you will help me because I don't have any relatives now whom i can go to, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war, the only person i have now is Rev. James monday whom i mate here when i run to this place and he is the pastor of the (Christ the king of all Church) here in the camp, he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am living in the women's hostel because in the camp we have two hostels one for men the other for women.

The Pastors Tel number is ( 00221-775880729 and tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel. As a refugee here i don't have any right or privillege to any thing, be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country. I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation took place.

Please listen to this and by faith i hope to earn your confidence please it's a secret,only the Revrend knows about it i have my late father's (statement of account and death certificate) here with me which i will send to you latter, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in one of the bank out side the country which he used my name as the next of kin, the amount in question is $ 6.5 (Six Million Five Hundred Thousand US Dollars).
So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my travelling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you. I kept this secret to people in the camp here (only the Revrend knows about it) because i am afraid to loose this money if they gets to know about it. meanwhile my dear i need your full
contacts,
So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it. Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i reposed on you. I like honest and understanding people, truthful and a man of vision, truth and hardworking.
My favourite language is english . Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have alot to tell you. Have a nice day and think about me.
Awaiting to hear from you soonest
Yours forever in love
Joy Dioma
Received: from [41.83.194.126] by web192504.mail.sg3.yahoo.com via HTTP;/ SENEGAL
Date: Wed, 22 May 2013 15:45:20 +0800 (SGT)
Subject: I WILL BE GLAD TO HEAR FROM YOU AGAIN

ImageImage

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed May 22, 2013 2:00 pm

Pic 2 belong to a other Thread:

Nana Bello; <nanabello10@yahoo.com>

http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =4&t=35196" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Return to “Black Females”