It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:32 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Jennifer Jalloh - jennifer.jalloh@hotmail.com

African scammers posing as black women.
Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Lorettayous Loretta , loret15yousif@live.com

Postby Bix » Wed May 29, 2013 6:57 am

NETLOG
netlog.com/lorettayousjoiy
lorettayousjoiy
online female - 25 years, Japan, United States

Hello Dear
My name is Miss Loretta, I saw your profile here
and who are interested to know and be friends with you, so please contact me through my email address (loret15yousif@live.com) so that i will send my picture to you, or you send his email to me, that I will send a photo.thanks loretta
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Lorettayous Loretta , loret15yousif@live.com

Sponsor

Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Binta Doma; <rattywilly@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:03 pm

Username: bintadoma14

Email: rattywilly@yahoo.com

User IP 91.233.116.72

Oy Crea Nova Russia LTD
Klaavuntie 8
Helsinki,
Finland,

Full Name
binta

About me
looking good nice and sociallooking good nice and sociallooking good nice and sociallooking good nice and social

Come from
Cape Verde

City, State, Province
abijan

Marital Status
Single

Ethnicity
Black/African

Occupation
student

Email give a Hit in FB for Doma B Doma

https://www.facebook.com/domab.doma" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

hello

My dear
I love your profile, I want you to send your message to my email box, so I can give you my picture so you know that I am. Here is my address email (musa.binta@ymail.com) I believe we can go from here!
Waiting for your mail to my email above.
BINTA
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow with a Martini, stirred, not shaken

Bookmark and Share

Re: Jennifer Jalloh - jennifer.jalloh@hotmail.com

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Sat Jul 20, 2013 6:17 pm

Name used = Cynthia Godwill

email addy = cynthia00godwill@yahoo.com

IP in RS DB

IP: 41.82.128.54
ISP: SONATEL
Organization: Clients-ADSL
City: Dakar

header =

Return-Path: <cynthia00godwill@yahoo.com>
Received: from [41.82.128.54] by web122404.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 19 Jul 2013 01:12:51 PDT

email sent =

My Dearest OneRed roseRed rose
How are you today hope all is fine with your and all the members of your family over there, please i know this mail wants come to you as a surprise since we have not had a previous correspondence,please bear with me i wants really like to have a good relationship with you, i have decided to
contact you because of the urgency of micron situation, My name is Cynthia Goodwill from Liberia in West Africa,5.7ft tall, fire in complexion,( 24 years old never married before) I am the only daughter of Late Dr Williams Goodwill the managing director of a diamond dealing company and he was the personal adviser to the former head of state Late Dr Robert Guei before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and father in cold blood it was only me that is alive now and i decided to run to the refugee camp where i,m in presently seeking asylum under the United Nations High Commission for the Refugee in Dakar, Republic of Senegal.

I constrained to contact you because l don't have any relatives now whom l can go to all my relatives abscond in the middle of the war the only one l have now is Reverend Kelvin Martins, who is the pastor here in the camp he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the woman's hostel due to the camp have two hostels one for women & the other for men as a refugee here i don't have any privileged to anything be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

Please listen to this,i have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which i will send to you later,because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is $4.5M (Four Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars) So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you.i promise to give you 20% at of the money please if you are not imposition to help me you can help me by contact one of your best friend who can help with fund I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me.
Now i need some of your information's so that i will use it and write to the bank,to inform them that you are the one that i nominate as my foreign partner to claim my inheritance to your account

Your Full Name................
Your home and office address...........
Your Telephone numbers.............
Age and occupation........................

Regarding to the above i will like you to be confidential and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it. Remember i am giving you all this information due to confident i have on you I like sincere, kind, respectful, honest and understanding people, truthful and a man of vision, truth and hardworking, However I will like you to call me with Pastors Tel number +221 781 376 651 because we still have a lot to discuss, if you call tell him you want to speak with me, then he will send for me in the female hostel
Thanks and God bless you, Looking forward to your urgent response & have a nice day
Yours In Love
Miss cynthia

Both pics sent already posted on RS.

CB1975 :cool:
:cool: CB1975

“Health is like money, we never have a true idea of its value until we lose it.”
~Josh Billings

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

lovindanelson@yahoo.in;

Postby jaga » Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:40 pm

:party: Osada.pl = login woman man
loveinda nelson /
Date of Birth: April 5, 1988
E-mail: loveindanelson2222@yahoo.com

Please do not be offended to receive this massage,
My Name is Miss Lovinda Nelson;
I saw your profile today and become very interest to be your friend
And i have an important issue to discus with you.
Please contact me directly on my private email address (lovindanelson@yahoo.in)
That will enable me to explain my self to you
and then we will move from there,
Please contact me urgently on my email ID.
Arrange my email address and put it together so That You will be able to reach me,
Yours Friend
Lovinda Miss Nelson.

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

sofiayak11@yahoo.com;

Postby jaga » Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:03 am

Netlog: sofia47yak
women - 24/ Dakar, Senegal
sofia jaka/

http://s1.netlogstatic.com/en/p/oo/1846 ... 781102.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Hello, my dear, and how you profile
I'm Sofia by name, i saw your profile here on, (Netlog.com) and I will like to know you more, please contact for more communication in my private yahoo id, (sofiayak11 @ yahoo. com), or you can give me your email address.if possible, and i want you to send me your picture and even then reply back with my picture for you to know who I am.
Remember, co-lour, language or distance does not matter but love matters a lot in life.
Yours Lovely,
Sofia.
please contact me now through my private e-mail address (sofiayak11@yahoo.com)

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Anita Diane, anitadiane15@yahoo.co.uk

Postby Bix » Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:38 am

dateanindian.in/mm_profile.php?user=anita24
Sex: Female
City: texas city

Hello,
Dear,my name is Anita,I will like us to exchange good relationship,I hope you will accept my request,Pls i will like you to notify me by writing in my private id (anitadiane15@yahoo.co.uk)..for more introductions and my photo.or you can sent me your mail address,my regards.
Anita!

ALSO
netlog
anitadiane194
female - 24 years, Texas City, United States

Hello, Dear,my name is Anita,I will like us to exchange good relationship,I hope you will accept my request,Pls i will like you to notify me by writing in my private id (anitadiane15@yahoo.­­co.uk)..for more introductions and my photo.or you can sent me your mail address,my regards. Anita! ..
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Success Williams, successwilliams2010@hotmail.com

Postby Bix » Fri Aug 30, 2013 3:33 pm

netlog
successabdul354
online female - 25 years, Alabaster, United States

My name is Success Williams.I saw your profile today i must confess it look loving and responsible i became interested,i will like us to know each other more better,You can write me direct on( successwilliams2010@hotmail.com )so i can send you my picture.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed Sep 04, 2013 12:50 pm

loveonly

Sexuality: Homosexual
Looking for: Friendship
State, City: lome
Marital status: Single
Children: I don't have children
Profile Information: More Profile Information: Lifestyle

Height: 5'8 - 5'11 (171-180cm)
Body built: Average
Ethnicity: Native American

Religion: Christian
Education: Bachelors Degree
Personal Description:

i hope that every thing is okay with you?i hope that every thing is okay with you?i hope that every thing is okay with you?i hope that every thing is okay with you?i hope that every thing is okay with you?i hope that every thing is okay with you?i hope that every thing is okay with you?i hope that every thing is okay with you?i hope that every thing is okay with you?i hope that every thing is okay with you?i hope that every thing is okay with you?

esthergeorge28g@ymail.com

IP: 80.248.64.222
City: Lomé
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed Sep 04, 2013 12:50 pm

=> BP, with photo well-known in scams:
esther2u
Sex: Female
Race: Native American
Zodiac: Aries
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Fri Sep 06, 2013 2:11 pm

Subject: abigrilgeorge@hotmail.com
Hello ,
My dear how are you today? i hope that every thing is okay with you? if so thank be to God. My name is Abigirl George,is my pleasure to contact you after viewing your profile in this site which really interest me in having communication with you if you will have the desire with me so that we can get to know each other better and see what happened in future. i will be very happy if you can write me back for through this email (abigrilgeorge@ hotmail.com) easiest communication and to know more about each other.i will send you my picture when i receive your reply,i will be waiting to hear from you as i wish you all the best for your day.with love and caring, yours friend
<abigrilgeorge@hotmail.com>
Abigirl.

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

hannandjakpa@o2.pl

Postby jaga » Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:49 pm

Comment here as well > http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 95#p346469" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Mates.pl: hannanlove
Sex woman
Age 26 years
In USA
Profile address: http://www.mates.pl/profil/hannanlove" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
pic (1) is here
:) hannanlove wrote / a:
Nice to meet you,
My name is Miss Hannan, single naver married.i love your profile and would be interested to be your good loving friend.please contact with my e-mail address so that we can know each other better. I'll tell you all about me. EMAIL ME (hannandjakpa@o2.pl)
Thanks,

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

successabdul@hotmail.com

Postby jaga » Fri Nov 08, 2013 2:16 pm

Netlog: successabdul7
female - 26 years, Alabam, United States
Name: abdul Success
Date of birth: 14/02/1987
Language: English

:lol: Also >> successabdul196
female - 25 years, El Obeid, Sudan
Name: abdul Success
Date urodzenia14/02/1988

Guestbook:
My name is Success Abdul.I saw your profile today I have to admit that it looks a loving and responsible and interested in, and would like us to know each other more better, you can write to me directly at (successabdul@hotmail.com)
so i can send you my picture

:party: pics already in this range.

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

succes abdul <successabdul@hotmail.com>

Postby jaga » Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:09 pm

Dearest ,
How are you today with hope all is well with you,
Firstly I thank you for your response to my email;Do not be surprise or get offended for receiving this message from me,It just that I have trust on you believing that you will not disappoint me, in this my situation here in the refugees camp,

I decided to contact you because of the urgency of my situation here and after reading your profile which will attract every reasonable woman. am Miss Success Fedinard Abdul. 24 years old girl single,never married but age doesn't matter in a real relationship, so i am comfortable with your age, i am from ( Sudan ),the only daughter of Dr Late Fedinard Abdul.

I am constrained to contact you because of the maltreatment , am receiving from my step mother. She planned to take away all my late father's treasury and properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved parents.

My late father DR FERDINARD ABDUL was chairman managing director FERDINARD INDUSTRIAL COMPANY LTD, in Darfur,And he is also the personal advice to the former head of state before the the war.
Before I go into further details please be informed that I am writing without any other person's pre-knowledge of my contacting you. Therefore i will appreciate same attitude to be maintained.

Meanwhile I wanted to escape from here to any where in the world but she hide away my international passport, and other valuable traveling documents. Luckily she did not discover where I kept my father's File which contains important documents. So I decided to run to the refugee camp where I am presently seeking asylum under the United Nation for Refugee here in Dakar, Republic of Senegal. I wish to contact you personally for a long term relationship that may lead us to somewhere better if we work well on it.

All through the days before the death of my father he revealed to me about some money he deposited in the Bank, with my name for security reasons.the amount was ($3.8Million) which was His service in the Bank when he was alive,I want you to stand as my beneficiary next of kin/Trustee representative to enable the Bank , release the money on my behalf,

As soon as I receive your positive response we can then proceed further don't let me down please.Please do keep this only to your self. do not disclose this transaction to any -person expect your business partners or any person you trust very well,

I attached my picture here for you .
Hoping to hear from you.
Success Abdul

Date: Sat, 9 Nov 2013 11:34:49 +0000
ISP: Microsoft Hosting

ImageImage

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

doredoma10@yahoo.com

Postby jaga » Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:01 pm

Netlog: donmdoren
female - 26 years
Name: Doren dönme
Date of birth: 16/07/1987

Nice to meet you, how are you? I hope you're right, My name is Miss Doreen,
i saw your profile when i was browsing looking for a friend,
I feel to drop this few line to you, i will like you to contact me through my email address
doredoma10@yahoo.com so that we can be a friend, and we know exchange our pictures
and more details about me, and I look forward to read from you soonest.
answer me directly to my private email id, doredoma10@yahoo.com

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Miracle Daranda - darandamiracle@yahoo.co.uk

Postby jaga » Fri Nov 22, 2013 12:11 pm

Hello my dear,
How are you over there? happy to have you as a friend. I am fine here in Dakar Senegal, i am very happy to respond to your mail (for introduction), My name is Miracle, i am 24 years old girl, my hgt 5.7, i am from Rwanda in Africa but presently residing in Senegal refugee camp, due to the civil war that was fought in my own country Rwanda. By the grace of God, i am from a good and responsible family, the name of my father is Professor Fednand Daranda, he was the personal adviser to the formal head of state but he is late as i am speaking to you now, caused by the same war that warranted me to be here by the help of the united nation peace keeping force, to tell you more in a brief, as the war were going on seriously , the opposition Region attacked my family and killed my father and my mother, God save my life that i was leaving in school, so i am the only survival now, i managed my way to a country Senegal, by the help of the
united nation peace keeping force, where i am staying now. I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes, your hobbies and what you are doing presently. As for me, i am just a simply minded person but will tell you more about my self in my next mail. I have attached here my picture for you, though i am not all that photogenic, i hope you will like it, i will be happy to read from you soon,
God bless you.
Your new friend, Miracle

Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2013 11:34:02 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: I WILL BE VERY HAPPY TO KNOW MORE ABOUT YOU.
IP: 41.83.12.69./ Senegal

Return to “Black Females”