It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:09 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Rita Odily; <odily_rita@yahoo.com>

African scammers posing as black women.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Larisa; <larisa_geogil105@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:26 pm

She contact me just now in LFD as

larisa774
- Profile ID: 26335
- 25 y/o female
- berlin, Germany
- English,
- Have no children

hello.
I AM Larisa IN SEARCH OF A MAN WHO UNDERSTANDS THE MEANING OF LOVE AS TRUST AND
FAITH INEACH OTHER RATHER THAN ONE WHO SEES LOVE OF WHAT THE WORLD IS ALL ABOUT AND AFTER
READING YOUR PROFILE I TOOK INTEREST IN YOU SO REPLY TO ME WITH THE SEND TO ME WITH EMAIL(larisa_geogil 105@yahoo.com) AND I SEND YOU MY PIC ON ME OK

In FB:
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003116383041" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Larisa; <larisa_geogil105@yahoo.com>

Sponsor

Sponsor

suramerica48
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Susan Biate; susan_biate@yahoo.com

Postby suramerica48 » Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:49 pm

Image[/url]

Hola queridos
Estoy feliz de recibir tu correo. Estoy muy contento de que nos interesamos en los demás creo que ambos tienen que ser de corazón abierto y sincero con el fin de conocerse entre sí en el fondo, y así, compartir nuestra soledad y el amor juntos. Disfruté de su amable carta y yo realmente necesitamos construye una base sólida para la amistad, así como el matrimonio. Se necesita comunicación, la confianza, la comprensión y el perdón, porque somos humanos. Se cometerán errores, malentendidos va a ocurrir, pero si la base es lo suficientemente fuerte como la relación va a superar esas barreras. así que déjeme decirle más sobre mi mismo.

Mi nombre es Miss Lilian Sambo, soy 24 años de edad, soltero y nunca se casó, soy de Darfur, en Sudán en el norte de África y actualmente soy residente en el campamento de refugiados en Dakar, Senegal, como resultado de la crisis que está pasando en mi país Sudán.

Mi difunto padre el Dr Abakar sambo fue presidente el director general (AKSAMBO INDUSTRIAL COMPANY LTD), en Darfur, una ciudad en SUDÁN mi país, y también fue el asesor personal a nuestro ex jefe de Estado antes de que los rebeldes atacaron nuestra casa una mañana temprano y mataron a él con mi madre a sangre fría. Es sólo que me está vivo ahora, logré hacer mi camino a un país, Senegal, África Occidental, donde estoy viviendo ahora como un refugee.I gustaría saber más sobre manden le gusta y le disgusta, sus aficiones y lo que está haciendo actualmente. Se adjunta aquí está mi foto, voy a estar esperando saber de usted y por favor envíeme una de la imagen.
Yours bella, señorita Lilian Sambo

I do believe that we both have to be open-hearted and sincere so as to know each other deep down and well, share our loneliness and love together. I enjoyed your nice letter and i really need to builds a strong foundation for friendship, as well as marriage. It takes communication,trust, understanding, and forgiveness because we are only human. Mistakes will be made, misunderstandings will occur, but if the foundation is strong enough the relationship will overcome those barriers. so let me tell you more about my self.

My name is Miss Lilian Sambo, I am 24years of age, single and never married, i am from Darfur Sudan in northern Africa and presently i am residing in the refugee camp in Dakar Senegal as result of the crisis that is going on in my country Sudan.

My late father Dr Abakar sambo was chairman managing director ( AKSAMBO INDUSTRIAL COMPANY LTD),in DARFUR a city in SUDAN my country, and he was also the personal adviser to our former head of state before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed him with my mother in cold blood. It's only me that is alive now, i managed to make my way to a West African country Senegal where i am living now as a refugee.I would like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently. Attached here is my picture, I will be hoping to hear from you and please send me one of your picture.
Yours lovely one, Miss Lilian Sambo

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Gift Siako; <siakogift44@yahoo.in>

Postby IceFM » Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:45 pm

Contact me yesterday in WD as

rosebaby7002
- 77 y/o female (1934 December 01)
- from Brookwood, Alabama, USA
- English,
- seeking a Man from 72 to 75 y/o
- Children 11

Hello dearest,
I love your profile,well i am miss Gift,if u don't mind here is my contact please kindly write me here in my private
email ok,i will be waiting miss Gift.
siakogift44@yahoo.in

Hello My Dearest .
How are you today over there in your country hope all is fine with you and your family, i know this mail come to you as a surprise since we haven't met before, please bear with me. i wants really like to have a good relationship with you,

I am quite fascinated by your profile. You sound so wonderful and nice. i will sure love to meet a cute and handsome person like you, though i have seen what you look like, i am keen about knowing you, you sound cute with your words. Well,thank you for making out your time to go through my request and accepting to be my friend. I was really very happy reading from you despite my present situation which i believe is for good and Gods plan for my life. I am Miss Gift Siako as i have already told you, a 24 year old good looking girl from Liberia.

I have something very confidential that is bothering me which i would like to share with a truthful and honest friend for an advise and help but trusting someone you have not known is the greatest problem i have. Am beginning to have confidence in you but have to know you better. Can you please tell me more about yourself? You can as well forward your present photographs and details about yourself. Please find attach my present photos.

I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes, you know love, understanding and tolerance covers a lot of mistakes in a life of a couple that why i will love to know your hobbies and what you are doing presently.
I await your quick response.
Yours friend,
Gift

SONATEL
Pool-clients-ADSL-SONATEL-BAS4
Direction technique
Orange Internet Dakar
Sacre Coeur 3
SENEGAL

Pic already posted many times
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Gift Sambo; <giftsambo65@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:55 pm

Contact me yesterday in 4ppl as

giftsamba

I am a:
Woman

Birthday:

Looking for:
Man

Relationship:
Woman

Language:
English

Hello,
my dear how are you i hope you are OK.Friendship is not only because of feelings or what we have but because of understanding, sharing and caring. friendship does not think distance,age or even co-lour. friendship is not just playing or chatting with each other.but friendship is hearing each others voice from the heart. A friend is a gift from God. someone who will cares as much as i do.i have read your profile at this site and i became interested in you and i will like to know you more, i am miss Gift,i want to be your friend please mail me on (giftsambo65@yahoo.com) with a picture of you OK? then i will send you my pictures and as well tell you more about me. hope to hear from you soonest. Thanks please reply me here on here (giftsambo65@yahoo.com) Gift.reply

Hello dear
I am happy to receive your mail. I am very glad that we became interested in each other I do believe that we both have to be open-hearted and sincere so as to know each other deep down and well, share our loneliness and love together. I enjoyed your nice letter and i really need to builds a strong foundation for friendship, It takes communication,trust, understanding, and forgiveness because we are only human. Mistakes will be made, misunderstandings will occur, but if the foundation is strong enough the relationship will overcome those barriers. so let me tell you more about my self.

My name is Miss Gift Sambo, I am 23years of age, single and never married, i am from Darfur Sudan in northern Africa and presently i am residing in the refugee camp in Dakar Senegal as result of the crisis that is going on in my country Sudan.

My late father Dr Abakar sambo was chairman managing director ( AKSAMBO INDUSTRIAL COMPANY LTD),in DARFUR a city in SUDAN my country, and he was also the personal adviser to our former head of state before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed him with my mother in cold blood. It's only me that is alive now, i managed to make my way to a West African country Senegal where i am living now as a refugee.I would like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently. Attached here is my picture, I will be hoping to hear from you and please send me one of your picture.
Yours lovely one, Miss Gift Sambo

SONATEL
Direction technique
Orange Internet Dakar
Sacre Coeur 3
SENEGAL

Pic already posted 16/11/11

firefly

Bookmark and Share

Nora Doe - norabeauty_doee@yahoo.com

Postby firefly » Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:24 pm

On WDF:

We are glad to inform you that the member norabeauty (209366) sends you a message!
Hello. My name is Nora i am a girl. Looking for honest and truthful relationship,i will like to know you better and i will also like you to reply me through my email ( norabeauty_doee@yahoo.com ) so that i can send you my picture for you to know me well. Thanks Nora. Please don\'t forget to send me email to my box norabeauty_doee@yahoo.com
Profile elements:

norabeauty - no picture
- 24 y/o female
- Monrovia, Liberia
- English, English, English
- Student
- Have no children
- Last logged in: 2012-02-26 12:20:26
- ID: 209366

Sex female
Children 0
Want children No matters
Date of birth 1987 - April - 25
Height 5'4" - 5'7" (161-170cm)
Body type Average
Ethnicity African
Religion Christian
Marital status Single
Education High School graduate
Smoker No
Drinker No
Details of the person you are looking for
I look for a male
Looking for an age range 18 - 75
Relationship Activity Partner, Friendship, Marriage, Relationship, Romance, Casual, Travel Partner, Pen Pal
I am a fine looking girl searching for a nice,honest and truthful friend or partnership who knows value of the happiness and peace to enjoy peaceful,happy life and share the moment

Email:
My dearest hope your nice today ?.
I thank you so much for writing me back and i really like to have a good relationship with you, because i have a special reason why I decided to contact you, due to the urgency of my situation here . I am Miss. Nora Samuel Doe, 24 years old from Liberia the only daughter of Late President Samuel Kenyon Doe who was killed by Prince Johnson and his rebels groups after many innocent soul were killed. My father was killed by government of Prince Johnson, he accused my father of coup attempt.

I am constrained to contact you because of the maltreatment i am receiving from my step mother, she planned to take away all my late father's treasury and properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved Father. Meanwhile i wanted to escape to the Europe but she hide away my international passport and other valuable traveling documents but she did not discover where i kept my Father's File which contains important documents.

So i decided to run to the refugee camp where i am presently seeking asylum under the United Nations High Commission for the Refugee here in Dakar, Republic of Senegal i wish to contact you personally for a long term business relationship and investment assistance in your Country.

My father deposited the sum of US$5.7million in a Bank with my name as the next of kin. However i shall forward you with the necessary information of the deposit on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for the transfer and investment of the fund.

As you will help me for an investment and i will like to complete my studies as i was planning before. It is my intention to compensate you with 20% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my investment capital, this is the reason why i decided to contact you please all communications should be through this email address only for confidential purposes.

As soon as i receive your positive response showing your interest i will put things into action immediately, in the light of the above i shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely, I'm staying at the female hostel and i will be waiting for your urgent and positive response.

Please do keep this only to your self please i beg you not to disclose it till i come over to your country once the fund has been transferred and here is my picture, hoping to hear from you and i wait for your lovely reply.
Yours truly Miss Nora Samuel Doe

Header:

Date: Wed, 29 Feb 2012 02:02:53 +0800 (SGT)
Subject: I will like to know more about you and God bless you.

Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 41.83.14.184
Originating ISP: Sonatel
City: n/a
Country of Origin: Senegal
Last edited by firefly on Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: cut pic slightly.SH

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Nora Doe - norabeauty_doee@yahoo.com

Postby IceFM » Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:35 pm

Can be merged with:

Rita Odily; <odily_rita@yahoo.com>
Thank you. Merged. FF.
Last edited by Arabian Nights on Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: lol thankyou Ice, slappy and i where talking about this one 12hours ago and i could not find it, well done and thankyou

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Joy Bemba Saolona; <joybemba2@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:58 pm

From Saturday in WD

joybemma
- 24 y/o female (1988 March 07)
- from Hawtin, Chernivtsi region., Ukraine :mrgreen:
- English, German, Ukrainian
- seeking a Man from 18 to 28 y/o

hello my dear how are you i am JOY i am here looking for a man for friend so u can send me ur ur email adress so i can send u my picture mail joybemba2@yahoo/dot/c/o/m) joy

Hello my Dear,
How are you today?
I appreciate your reply to honor my request,I hope you are in perfect peace and health with your family, my heart is filed with gladness that you honor my request because relationship do not care for age, color, distance or tribe if we like each other, rather, we shall make impossible to become possible to meet together no matter the distance or tribe.i want to share things in common with you,compare our past life, present and future experiences to exercise joy and happiness all the days of our life.

Meanwhile,my name is Miss joy Bemba Saolona,a citizen of Congo Republic but i am living presently in Dakar Senegal, i am a girl of 23years old, never been married and no kids,i am fair in complexion ,great sense of humor,loving,caring,humble, faithful,trustworthy, slow to anger,compassionate, I am glad to communicate with you today because i have been searching for a nice man,kind, caring, some one i can trust in my life, who will take care of me,a man i will ensure my life into his hand, a man who i can express my greatest and sweetest love and share things in common with him as long as i live. and my heart is telling me that you are the man who God have sent to my life .

I promise to be a nice girl to you as long as we continue in this communication and i strongly believe that God have a purpose for our relationship in future.i want you to tell me about you, your social life,your country, your occupation,do you like my photo?, I will tell you more about myself in my next mail with my contact number.
Thank you for your understanding, Waiting for your soonest reply.
Yours joy

SONATEL
Societe Nationale Des Telecommunications Du Senegal
6 Rue Wagane
Diouf
BP 69 Dakar
Dakar

Pic already posted 100x

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Precious Mutaal; <precious_x011@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:06 pm

Contact me yesterday in WD

baby25
- ID: 119814
- 25 y/o Female (1987 - January - 1)
- USA, new york
- English,
- Have no children

Hello Dear,
My Name is Miss Precious ,I am a young girl, single never married. Well after going through your profile today I became interested in you. Age, race nor distance does not matter in a relationship, rather what matters is the true love, truth, honesty and caring that exist between two friends.So i will really like you to contact me back through my mail id (precious_x011@yaho o.com) So that i can tell you more about my self and send to you my photos.
Yours Sincerely,
Precious

Thanks For the Reply,
I am happy in your reply to my mail. How is your day today? When i saw your profile, i pray to God before contacting you, and behold you have reply, this is by God grace for us to come in contact.

My name is Miss Precious Mutaal, single and never married Age 24 years, i am from (Sierra-Leone) in west Africa and presently residing in the N’dioum refugee camp here in Senegal where i am seeking political asylum due to the civil war that was fought in my country. The Refugee camp is control by a Reverend father, i use his computer to send you this email when he is less busy in his office.

My late father DR ABDUL MUTAAL was managing director of RAINBOW GOLD and DIAMOND MINE COMPANY IN KENEMA SIERRA-LEONE) And he was also the personal adviser to the former head of state before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and father in a cold blood. It is only me that is alive now and i managed to make my way to a nearby country Senegal where i am living now as a refugee.

I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes, your hobbies and what you are doing presently. i like to meet loyal, understanding, sincere, trustful, kindly and friendly person. I hate lies, criminals, terrorists, unfaithful person, person with no respect to human being. Attached here is my picture, Hoping to hear from you soonest.
Waiting for your reply,
Yours Faithfully

Precious

SONATEL
Societe Nationale Des Telecommunications Du Senegal
6 Rue Wagane
Diouf
BP 69 Dakar
Dakar

Pic already posted 100x

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Gift Desmond; <giftdesmond5@hotmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:57 pm

From yesterday in FOD

giftskd
- 25 y/o female (1987 February 02)
- from New York, New York, USA
- English,
- seeking a Man from 19 to 29 y/o

i am interested in you, My name is gift, I am very good looking and pretty girl, sincere and trusted, God fearing, Dear it was very great when i got your profiles today in this state (datingcity.tk)
i feel a great joy in my heart despite that i have not seen you in person but your profiles gave me a nice pleasure to meet with you. and I hope you will be the true loving, honest and caring one that I have been looking for, And I have something special to tell, you can contact me through my email address(giftdesmond5@hotmail.com) i will send my picture directly to you in my next mail. I will be waiting for your response,Yours ever gift
PLS SEND An EMAIL TO MY BOX OK I LOVE U KSSSSSSSSSSS

My DAEREST ONE
firstly I am very sorry for my late response to Your Email,I thank you for your reaction to mine email; Enline with the message, which I have sent to you.How was your night over there in your country,i believe you had a nice night and that the arthmosphere over there in your country is very nice today? Mine is a little bit warm over here in Dakar Senegal.My name is Gift Desmond i am (24) but age doesn't matter in a real relationship, so i am confortable with your age,I am from Rwanda in East Africa ,5.4ft tall, light in complexion single,(never married ) and presently i am residing here in Dakar as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago.

My late father Dr Philip Desmond; was a politician and the managing director of a Gold & Mine Ind in Kigali (the capital of Rwanda) before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood.It was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal where i am leaving now as a refugee under a Reverend-Pastor's care and i am using his computer to send these message to you.I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes,PLAESE Do to not be offended for this message that come;s from me please, fair which to me obliged to put simple trust on you due to my situation here as the refugee and I shall demand most your conscientiousness after yours to know about me, I shall really grow fond we to have good inspite attitudes therefore I have this as a trust which i belive that you can not betray it at the end. I have communicated you because of my difficaute situation here in this refugees camp;Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon.

i don't have any relatives now whom i can go to all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is Rev- paul Devine,who is the pastor of the (CHRIST DE SAVIORMISSION) here in the camp he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the women's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women.

The Pastors Tel number is (+221-764-679-367 ) if you call tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel.As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilledge to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.My Dearest,please I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the traggic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

Please listen to this(please it's a secret,even no one knows about it eccept the Reverend that knows about it),i have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which i will send to you latter,because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading Foreign bank which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is $6.7(Six Million Seven Hundred Thousand USDollars).So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my travelling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you.I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me.So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.

Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you.I like honest and understanding people,truthful and a man of vision,hardworking and GOD fearing people.My favourite language is english but our language is french but i speak english very fluently.Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have alot to tell you Attached here is my picture.I will send you more in my next mail.Have a nice day and think about me.

Awaiting to hear from you soonest.
Miss Gift

SONATEL
Direction technique
Orange Internet Dakar
Sacre Coeur 3
SENEGAL

Both Pics already posted 100x

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Rita Odily; <odily_rita@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:22 pm

Nominee from Netlog

en.netlog.com/babeeluccy

babeeluccy, 22 years, 21/04/1989, New York City, United States

Pic already posted 15/01/10

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Blessing Desmond; <blessingdesmond08@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:13 pm

Contact me Monday in Netlog but already eliminated there ........

blessing desmond wrote a comment on one of your pictures.
You received this notification because you are a member of Netlog.

DEAREST ONE
How are you today,
firstly I thank you for your reaction to my email; en line with the message, a which I have sent to you.How is every thing over there in your country,i believe that you are in good health, and that the atmosphere over there in your country is very nice today? Mine is a little bit warm over here in Dakar Senegal.

My name is (Blessing Desmond ) i am (24years old) but your age doesn't matter in a real relationship, I am from (Rwanda in East Africa,) 5.2ft tall, fair in complexion single,(never married ) and presently i am residing here in Dakar as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago..

My late father Late Dr. Philip Desmond; was a politician and the managing director of a (Gold & Mine Industry.) in Kigali (the capital of Rwanda, before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my father and mother in cold blood.

Right now, as i am talking to you, i am the only person alive in my family, and I managed to make my way to a near by country (Senegal) where i am leaving now as a refugee under the care of a Reverend Pastor and i am using his computer to send these message to you now.

Please do not be offended for this message that comes from me please, its just that i don't know what else to do, because my situation here as the refugee is giving me a great concern, therefore, i will like you to consider my situation as an orphan, and be kind with me, as i am putting the whole of my trust on you with out fear, though i don't know who you are before, but i believe that you can not betray it at the end.

I have communicated you because of my difficult situation here in this refugees camp, Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon.

I don't have any relatives now whom i can go to, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is the pastor (Reverend Peter Emose) , who is the pastor of the (CHRIST DE SAVIOR MISSION)
here in the camp, he has been very nice to every body in the camp, but we are not living with him, rather we are leaving in the hostel, which is divided into two sections, one for the male, and the other for the female.

The Pastors Tel number is (+221-772536978 ).. if you call and tell him that you want to speak with me (Blessing) he will send for me in the hostel. As a refugee here, i don't have any right or privileged to any thing, be it phone or money what ever, because it is against the law of this country.

My love I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

Please listen to this (please it's a secret, even no one knows about it except the Reverend father that knows about it),

I have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me, which i will send to you latter, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading Foreign bank which he used my name as the next of kin, the total amount, is $6.7 ( Six million Seven Hundred Thousand US Dollars).

So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it, you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you. I kept this secret to people in the camp here, the only person that knows about it, is the Reverend because he is like a father to me.

So, i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone because i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.

Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you. I like honest and understanding people,truthful and a man of vision, hardworking and GOD fearing people.

My favorite language is English and i speak English very fluently. Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have a lot to tell you, this is my pictures. I will send you more in my next mail. Have a nice day and think about me. waiting to hear from you soonest.i attach my pictures for you.
Yours in love,
Miss Blessing

SONATEL
Pool-clients-ADSL-SONATEL-BAS5
Direction technique
Orange Internet Dakar
Sacre Coeur 3
SENEGAL

Both Pics already posted many times

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Mercy Leo Stevens; <mercyleostevens22@yahoo.in>

Postby IceFM » Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:11 pm

From yesterday in Netlog

mercy leo stevens wrote a message in your guestbook.

Hello friend,i am Mercy, nice to see your wonderful profile here. Want to be my friend? please write me directly via Email id... (mercyleostevens22@yahoo.in) so that i can send you my photos. Please d

Already removed from Netlog.....

My One And Only'
It is so nice to hear you back. I am very glad that we became interested in each other. I will try my utmost to make our correspondence interesting and honest. I do believe that we both have to be open-heated and sincere so as to know each other deep down and (well,you never know) share our loneliness. I really like to enjoyed your nice letter, write me with great passion for what you believe and search for. it seems that in my country there is a lack of that same passion.
It's that type of passion that I believe, builds a strong foundation for friendship, as well as marriage. I believe that it's a passion that needs to be nurtured throughout the relationship. It takes hard work, communication, understanding, and forgiveness because we are only human. Mistakes will be made, misunderstandings will occur, but if the foundation is strong enough the relationship will overcome those barriers. so let me tell you more about my self.

My name is Miss Mercy Leo Stevens from Sudan in Northern Africa,5.7ft tall, fair in complexion, 23 years old (never married before) and presently i am residing in the refugee
camp here in Dakar as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country.
My late father Dr, Benjack Leo Stevens was the managing director of Stevens industry (Ltd) and he was the personal adviser to the former head of state (Late Dr Gaafar Nimeiry) before
the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood.It was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way
to a near by country Senegal where i am living now.I would like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing and my hobbies are football and movies
presently

My father of blessed memory deposited the sum of US$ 6.5m(six million five hundred thousand dollars) in one of the leading bank with my names as the next of kin. But meanwhile you should not allow any other person to know about this money since my late father did not disclose it with any body rather do they know about the valuable documents.

However, I shall forward you with the necessary documents on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for the transfer of the money to your account, and investment of the fund. As you will help me in an investment, and i will like to complete my studies, as i was in my fist year in the university, when the crisis started.
It is my intention to compensate you with 20% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my investment capital. This is the reason why I decided to contact you.
Please all communications should be through this email address only for confidential purposes.

As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest I will put things into action immediately. In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely. Upon your acceptance to help me I will like to have your full contacts as to write the bank so that they will deal with you as my partner standing on my behalf.
Before that, i will like to have your full contact as well as:

Your telephone number............
Your full names..................
Your Occupation..................
Your age and your Address........

You can not call me on phone because i have no phone here but i will like you to call me at the Rev fathers phone number, it is the Reverend Number here in the camp, call and tell him you want to speak to me. and he will send for me at the female hostel room 104. This is the Rev fathers phone number,(+221 77 685 7402).his name is Rev Justine Barry. Awaiting your urgent and positive response. Please do keep this only to your self please i beg you not to disclose it till i come over, once the fund has been transferred. try to check attached massage is my picture,

Yours Sincerely mercy

Leo Stevens.

SONATEL
Direction technique
Orange Internet Dakar
Sacre Coeur 3
SENEGAL

All three Pics already posted many times

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Binta Johnson; <bintajohnson@ymail.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:03 pm

From Saturday in WD

bintababy50
- 26 y/o female (1986 February 02)
- from New York, New York, USA
- English, French
- Children 2
- seeking a Man from 20 to 30 y/o

Hello Friend,
compliment of the season to you, How is life with you over their? i will like to introduce my self to you. My name is Miss Binta. i look for long term relationship honest one i saw your profile on this dating site i feel interested of you why i contacted you, If you are interested for serious relationship contact me on my Email for more discussions then i will send you my photo,I wait for your responses soon.
Regards
Binta.

Email: bintajohnson@ymail.com

Hello dear It is so nice to hear you back. and I am very glad that we became interested in each other. I will try my utmost to make our correspondence interesting and honest. I do believe that we both have to be open-heated and sincere so as to know each other deep down. this is the type of passion that I believe, building a strong foundation for friendship, as well as marriage. I believe that it's a passion that needs to be nurtured throughout the relationship.

we are only human. Mistakes will be made, misunderstandings will occur, but if the foundation is strong enough the relationship will overcome those barriers. so let me tell you more about my self. My name is Miss Binta Johnson from Sudan, in north Africa 5.9ft tall, fair in complexion, 24 years old and presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago.
My late father DR. ABURE IBRAHIM JOHNSON was chairman managing director (JOHNSONIC INDUSTRIAL COMPANY LTD), in Khartoum the capital of my country, and he was also the personal adviser to the former head of state (Late Dr Robert Guei) before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and father in a cold blood.
It was only me that is alive now and i managed to make my way to a nearby country Senegal where i am living now as a refugee.

Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by God's grace i will come out here soon. I don't have any relatives now whom i can go to, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war, the only person i have now is Reverend Father Evans Williams who is the pastor of the (Christ The king Churches) here in the camp, he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the women hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women. The Pastors Tel number is (+221-765283329) if you call and tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel.

As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the laws of this country. I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year as a law student before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.
Please listen to this, i have my late father's Fund deposit certificate and death certificate here with me which i will send to you latter, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank in Europe which he used my name as the next of kin, the amount in question is $6.2M (Six Million two Hundred Thousand Dollars). So, i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account ) and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you. I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it now is you because i trust you that you will be of assistance to me.

So, in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't relate it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it. Please fill your data below:
Your name:.......
Sex:..................
Telephone no:........
Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposited on you. I like honest and understanding people, truthful and men of vision, truth and hardworking men. The money in question was made by my late father through his cocoa and political career and that is why i don't want anyone here to know about it until i travel out from here.
My favorite language is English but i speaks french and English very fluently.
Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have a lot to tell you. Attached here is my picture. I will also like to see your Own picture.
Have a nice day and think about me.
Awaiting to hear from you soonest
Yours in love,
Binta.

SONATELNET
Pool ADSL BAS5
Sonatel
Direction des Reseaux
6 Rue Wagane DIOUF
BP 69 Dakar
SENEGAL

Pic already posted 100x

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Anita Weah; <anita_u26@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:21 pm

From today in 24Luv

anit44
- Profile ID: 66732
- 27 y/o female (1985 - February - 19)
- dakar, Senegal
- English,
- Have 2 children
- Marital status Attached

hello,
how are you, my name is Miss
Anita i am a single female looking
for love and affection please write
me send email to my mailbox(anita_u26@y ahoo.com)

i will send you my pic, i am waiting
to hear from you Yours Anita
send email to my mailbox (anita_u26@yahoo.co m)
i will send you my pic,

Hello Dearest,
How is your day today? I'm happy in your reply, my name is Miss Anita Weah, I has never been married before, and I am 24 years old, from Ivory Coast, in West Africa, and currently residing in No1 unity Diem refugee camp here in Senegal, where I am seeking political asylum from the civil war which was waged in my country the past three years. I am suffering pain here in this camp and I really want somebody who will encourage me and gave me good advice in life and help me get out of this situation.In this camp,it’s just like someone staying in the prison and I hope by God's grace, I will come out here soon. My late father, Dr.Johnson Weah ; was chairman managing director (WEAH INDUSTRIAL COMPANY LTD), in Abidjan, economic capital of my country, and he was also a personal adviser to the former head of state before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood.

I don't have any relatives now whom I can go to; as all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war.The only person i have now is Reverend Father Evans Johnson , who is a pastor of (church of Christ mission) here in the refugee camp, he has been very helpful to me since I came here, he treats me as one of his daughters. But i am not living with him, I am living in the women hostel because the camp has two hostels, one for men & another for women.

The Pastors Phone Number is ( 00221771972891) I know you will like to hear my voice, If you call and tell him that you want to talk to Anita Weah, he will send for me from the hostel to answer your call.

My late father deposited some amount of money in a very progressive bank in Europe when he was alive and used my name as the next of kin to the deposit which amounted to $3.500,000.(THREE MILLION AND FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS ONLY) With this information and my desperate situation, I have written to the Bank for the release of the money to me, so that I can use it to establish myself and secure my future, but the Law of the Republic of Senegal does not allow a refugee to engage in such transfer. You see, I am in a very tight corner because of my status here as a refugee.

The Bank in a bid to help me as a result of my persistence, asked me to seek a foreign partner, who will help me to transfer the money using his Bank account. So, I decided to contact you to assist me move this money out of the Bank in London because as Asylum Seekers (REFUGEE) we are not allowed to operate any Bank Account or to do Investment within this country Senegal.

I have agreed to give you 25% of the total money for your assistance, 5% will be mapped out for any expenses that may be incurred in the course of this transaction and 70% will be for you to help me invest in any good business of your choice over there in your country while i go back to school.

So please if you are interested to help me out, let me know so that i will give you the contact information of the Bank in London where the money is deposited so that you can contact them and discuss on how to transfer all the total money into your bank account in your country for the investment purpose.

Finally, all I want you to do is to furnish me with your Picture & your Private Mobile Number for easy communication in this issue and you can also contact me directly through the Reverend Fathers number between 10-14hr (GMT). Also note that this transaction is 100% Risk Free and absolutely confidential.

Thanks and may the Almighty God bless you and your family.

WITH LOVE AND TRUST FROM.........

Miss Anita Weah ..

SONATEL
Direction technique
Orange Internet Dakar
Sacre Coeur 3
SENEGAL

All 3 Pics already posted many times

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Mercy Leo Stevens; <mercyleostevens22@yahoo.in>

Postby IceFM » Wed May 02, 2012 2:37 pm

Just now from Netlog

en.netlog.com/mercyleostevens78

mercyleostevens78, 23 years, 05/05/1988, London, Canada

Hello friend,i am Mercy, nice to see your wonderful profile here. Want to be my friend? please write me directly via Email id... (mercyleostevens22@yahoo.in) so that i can send you my photos. Please do not write me back here on the site. I am waiting for your mail at (mercyleostevens22@yahoo.in) Thanks for your understanding.
Your new friend
Mercy Leo Stevens.
_____:)$$$$$:)________:)$$$$$:)
___:)$$$§§$$$$:)____:)$$$$$§§$$:)
_:)$$$§§:)__S$$$:)_:)$$$S__§§§$$$:)
:)$$$§§:)_____:)$$$$$:)____§§§$$$:)
:)$$$§§:)_______:)$:)______§§§$$$:)
:)$$$§§:)_________________:)§§$$$:)
_:)$$$§§:)_______________:)§§$$$:)
__:)$$$§§:)_____________:)§§$$$:)
___:)$$$§§:)___________:)§§$$$:)
_____:)$$$§§:)_______:)§§$$$:)
_______:)$$$§§:)___:)§§$$$:)
_________:)$$$$:)_:)$$$$:)
___________:)$$$:)$$$:)
_____________:)$:)$:)
______________:):):)
________________:) :)

Return to “Black Females”