It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:47 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Rita Odily; <odily_rita@yahoo.com>

African scammers posing as black women.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Jul 16, 2009 1:30 pm

From "Scammers submitted by seasoned baiters"- Massmail list, blocked in mate4all:

Hello My Dearest,
How was your night over there in your country and the day,i believe you had a nice night and that the arthmosphere over there in your country is very nice today? Mine was a little bit cool over here in Dakar Senegal.

My name is RITA ODILY i am (23yrs) but age doesn't matter in a real relationship,so i am confortable with your age,I am from RWANDA in Africa,5.4ft tall, fair in complexion, single,(never married ) and presently i am residing here in Dakar as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago.

My late father DR.FREDRICK.D Odily was the managing director of Upeh COCOA INDUSTRIES (Ltd) in KIGALI (the capital city of RWANDA,my country) before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood.

It was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to a near by country SENEGAL where i am leaving now as a refugee under a Revrend father's care and i am using his computer to send these message to you.

I would like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently.I will tell you more about myself in my next mail.Attached here are my pictures.
Hoping to hear from you soonest
Yours forever,
RITA

Received: from [213.154.68.238] by web112214.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP;

SONATELNET
Pool ADSL BAS 1 Medina
Seydou Bocar THIAM
SOCIETE NATIONALES DES TELECOMMUNICATIONS
Direction des Reseaux
6 Rue Wagane DIOUF
BP 69 Dakar
SENEGAL

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Rita Odily; <odily_rita@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:45 pm

Hello Dearest ,
I am more than happy in your reply to my mail.
How are you? How is your day hope fine.?.
Mine is a little bit cool over here in Dakar Senegal
In this camp we are only allowed to go out from the camp only on few
days of the weeks.Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope
by Gods grace i will come out here soon.I don't have any relative now
whom we can go to all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the
only person i have now is Reverened Peter Mambo
who is the pastor of the (Christ the King Church ) here in the camp he
has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him
rather i am leaving in the women's hostel because the camp have two
hostels one for men the other for women.
The Pastors Tel number is (+221768630740) if you call and tell him
that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel. As a
refugee here i don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it
money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.I want to
go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the
tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.
Please listen to this,i have my late father,s death certificate and
his deposite certificate here with me , because when he was alive he
deposited some amount of money in one of the leading banks in Europe which
he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is $5.7(Five
Million Seven Hundred Thousand US Dollars). So i will like you to help
me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some
money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to
meet with you. I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only
person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father
to me.
So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and
don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money
if people gets to know about it. Remember i am giving you all this
information due to the trust i deposed on you.I like honest and
understanding people,truthful and a man of vision,truth and hardworking.
My favorite language is English cos is our country language but we
speak french here in Senegal .Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i
said i have a lot to tell you.
Have a nice day and think about me.
Awaiting to hear from you soonest

Yours in love.
Rita,
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:56 pm

Same here, exactly...her next scripi is this :

IP: 196.207.243.53
Subject: HONEY PLEASE WRITE TO THE BANK OK
: 1.0

My Dearest One.
How are today, hope you are fine, dear i want to thank you for all your effort and love towards me,honey i want to tell that you have given me hope and i will also like to see you face to face,i like you very much and i want you to know that before i contacted you i saw your profile that you matched mine soul and you are the type of man i am looking forward to spend the rest of my life with.I am not going to give your love to compare with any other man cos you will satisfy me,so needless of looking for another man.
Please i have not told anyone except you and the Reverend about the existence of this money and i will like you to please keep it secret to other people because since it is (MONEY) all eyes will be on it.
Remember i trust you honey that is why i am giving you all this information!.My love is for you and you alone,i will like to hear your voice please,just call the Rev father and tell him that you want to speak with me and he will send for me immediately.You can call the Reverend and ask him the best time to call me.His office phone number,(+221768630740)
I have informed the bank about my plans to claim this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status and the laws of this country.You will have 15% of the total money for helping me and the remaining money will be managed by you in any business of your choice while i go back to my studies. In this regards i
will like you to contact the bank immediately with
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Vivian Odily; <odily_vivian@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:29 pm

From "Scammers submitted by seasoned baiters"- Massmail list, blocked in mate4all:

Hello My Dearest,
How was your night over there in your country and the day,i believe you had a nice night and that the arthmosphere over there in your country is very nice today? Mine was a little bit cool over here in Dakar Senegal.

My name is VIVIAN ODILY i am (23yrs) but age doesn't matter in a real relationship,so i am confortable with your age,I am from RWANDA in Africa,5.4ft tall, fair in complexion, single,(never married ) and presently i am residing here in Dakar as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago.

My late father DR.FREDRICK.D Odily was the managing director of Upeh COCOA INDUSTRIES (Ltd) in KIGALI (the capital city of RWANDA,my country) before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood.

It was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to a near by country SENEGAL where i am leaving now as a refugee under a Revrend father's care and i am using his computer to send these message to you.

I would like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently.I will tell you more about myself in my next mail.Attached here are my pictures.
Hoping to hear from you soonest
Yours forever,
VIVIAN,

Received: from [41.208.156.68] by web43509.mail.sp1.yahoo.com via HTTP;

SONATEL
Pool pour BAS3
Mody Ndiaye
Sonatel
Dakar
Senegal

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

refugee scammer odily_vivian@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:15 am

IP: 41.208.156.68
Subject: I WILL LIKE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT YOU

Hello My Dearest,
Myname is VIVIAN ODILY i am (23yrs) but age doesn't matter in a realrelationship,so i am confortable with your age,I am from RWANDA inAfrica,5.4ft tall, fair in complexion, single,(never married ) andpresently i am residing here in Dakar as a result of the civil war thatwas fought in my country some years ago.
Mylate father DR.FREDRICK.D Odily was the managing director of Upeh COCOAINDUSTRIES (Ltd) in KIGALI (the capital city of RWANDA,my country)before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed mymother and my father in cold blood.
It was only me that is alive now and I managed to makemy way to a near by country SENEGAL where i am leaving now as a refugeeunder a Revrend father's care and i am using his computer to send thesemessage to you.I would like to know more about you.Your likesand dislikes,your hobbies .

IP: 196.207.239.95
Subject: THIS IS MY FULL LIFE STORY WITH LOVE AND TRust

Hello Dearest ,
I am more than happy in your reply to my mail.How are you? How is your day hope fine.?.Mine is a little bit cool over here in Dakar SenegalIn this camp we are only allowed to go out from the camp only on fewdays of the weeks.Its just like one staying in the prison and i hopeby Gods grace i will come out here soon.I don't have any relative now
whom we can go to all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war theonly person i have now is Reverened Peter Mambowho is the pastor of the (Christ the King Church ) here in the camp hehas been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him
rather i am leaving in the women's hostel because the camp have twohostels one for men the other for women.The Pastors Tel number is (+221768630740) if you call and tell himthat you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel. As a
refugee here i don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it
money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.I want to
go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the
tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.
Please listen to this,i have my late father,s death certificate andhis deposite certificate here with me , because when he was alive he
deposited some amount of money in one of the leading banks in Europe which
he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is $5.7(Five.

IP: 196.207.254.169
Subject: HONEY CONTACT THE BANK TODAY OK,

My Dearest One.
Howare today, hope you are fine, dear i want to thank you for all youreffort and love towards me,honey i want to tell that you have given mehope and i will also like to see you face to face,i like you very muchand i want you to know that before i contacted you i saw your profilethat you matched mine soul and you are the type of man i am lookingforward to spend the rest of my life with.I am not going to give yourlove to compare with any other man cos you will satisfy me,so needlessof looking for another man.
Please i have not told anyone except youand the Reverend about the existence of this money and i will like youto please keep it secret to other people because since it is (MONEY)all eyes will be on it.Remember i trust you honey that is why i amgiving you all this information!.My love is for you and you alone,iwill like to hear your voice please,just call the Rev father and tellhim that you want to speak with me and he will send for meimmediately.You can call the Reverend and ask him the best time to callme.His office phone number,(+221768630740)Ihave informed the bank about my plans to claim this money and the onlything they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand onmy behalf due to my refugee status and the laws of this country.Youwill have 15% of the total money for helping me and the remaining moneywill be managed by you in any business of your choice while i go backto my studies. In this regards i
will like you to contact the bank immediately with

IP: 41.208.168.66
Subject: HONEY CONTACT THE BANK TODAY OK,

honey i want to tell you that i love u so much and i really need you in my life, please do what ever to help me contact the bank to transfer the money into your account so that i will come out from this camp to meet with you over there to spend the rest of my life with you,;
honey please do all your best to help me transfer the money into your account,
and i have already inform the bank officers about you as my foreign partner who will help me transfer the money into his account and the only thing the bank need from you is your latter which will shows them that you are my partner who will stand on my behalf to transfer the money into his account,
honey please contact the bank today OK,
i love you and i need you
yours forever in love
Vivian
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:23 am

IP: 41.208.163.30
Subject: HOPPING TO HEAR FROM YOU

Honey
how are you doing today? i hope you are fine, honey for me i am not feeling fine because of what am passing through in this camp because this camp is just like someone staying in the prison room, but i know that by the grace of God and with your assisting very soon i will come out from this camp to meet with you, in your country to spend the rest of my life with you, honey i don't have any other person to help me except you and all my hope is on you please do what ever you can to help me to come out from this camp to meet with you in your country,
honey i want you to contact the bank tell them that you are my foreign partner that you want to know the possibilities of helping me transfer the money my late father deposited in there bank with my name as the next of kin to your account,
please honey please try to write a mail to the bank today let us know what they bank will said concerning how the money will be transferred into your account in your country for me to come over there to stay with you, and i have already inform the bank about you as my foreign partner who will stand in my behalf to transfer the money to his account.
honey please write to the bank OK,
i will be waiting for your mail as soon as you contact the bank
yours forever in love
Vivian

pokemon91
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

lopez_90utazi@yahoo.com

Postby pokemon91 » Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:14 am

Dearest,
How was your day over there in your country,i believe you have a nice atmosphere,well I am more than happy in your reply to my mail. Mine was a little bit warm over here.

My name is Lopez Utazi i am (23yrs) but age,but age doesn't matter in a real relationship,so i am comfortable with your age because i am single and never married, nice looking understanding young sincere girl I am from Liberia in Africa,5.4ft tall, fair in complexion,but presently i am residing here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago.

My late father DR FREDRICK Utazi was the managing director of UTAZI COCOA INDUSTRIES (Ltd) in Monrovia ,the capital of Liberia before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood.

It was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to a near by country SENEGAL where i am leaving now as a refugee and i am using the computer of a reverend pastor who is here in the camp to send these message to you.he only allow me for 10 minutes to write to you.

I would like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently.I will tell you more about myself in my next mail.Attached here is my picture. Hoping to hear from you soonest
Yours forever,
Lopez

wayne

Bookmark and Share

Re: lopez_90utazi@yahoo.com

Postby wayne » Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:09 am

Welcome to the forum. Could you post up the email headers as well please? You can see how to find them in your welcome PM.

hunter_hunted
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

love_kassala@yahoo.com

Postby hunter_hunted » Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:12 am

Received: from [213.154.88.188] medina, senegal
Date: Mon, 4 Jan 2010 02:34:14 -0800 (PST)

How is your day today i hope all is well and fine with you including your health and job. My name is Miss love Dorin love kassala and i am 24 years, single and never been married, i am from Post Sudan, Sudan in Africa and presently residing in the missionary here in Senegal where i ran for refugee due to the political civil war in my country. I am in sufferings and pains here in this missionary and i really need help from a man by encouraging me and good advice in life and to help me to come out from this situation, and again to help me get my money, because my late father deposited some amount of money for me in the Bank and he used my name as the next of kin.

My late father Dr. David Ellison Kassala, who was CEO of (ELLISON TECHNICAL INDUSTRIAL COMPANY PLC), in Port Sudan in Sudan. During the war, the rebel loyal to one of the greedy business associate of my late father attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and father in a cold blood. It is only me that is alive now and i managed to make my way to this country Senegal by the help of UN army where i am living now in the missionary, headed by a Reverend Father, i used his office computer to send you this email and i only enter his office when he is less busy in his office

I would like to know more about you, your likes dislikes and your hobbies and what you are doing presently, i like to meet understanding, loyal, sincere, truthfully, kindly and friendly and more to that, a man of vision and truth. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. Attached here is my picture, i will be hoping to hear from you again.

I remain yours love
I WILL LIKE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT YOU WITH LOVE.

Ateh Malkuth ve-Geburah ve-Gedulah le-Olam Amen...

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Dorin love kassala; <love_kassala@cratermail.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri Jan 15, 2010 3:48 pm

She appeared out of the blue in my account....

Dearest Good One.

How is your day today i hope all is well and fine with you including your health and job. My name is Miss love Dorin love kassala and i am 24 years, single and never been married, i am from Post Sudan, Sudan in Africa and presently residing in the missionary here in Senegal where i ran for refugee due to the political civil war in my country. I am in sufferings and pains here in this missionary and i really need help from a man by encouraging me and good advice in life and to help me to come out from this situation, and again to help me get my money, because my late father deposited some amount of money for me in the Bank and he used my name as the next of kin.

My late father Dr. David Ellison Kassala, who was CEO of (ELLISON TECHNICAL INDUSTRIAL COMPANY PLC), in Port Sudan in Sudan. During the war, the rebel loyal to one of the greedy business associate of my late father attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and father in a cold blood. It is only me that is alive now and i managed to make my way to this country Senegal by the help of UN army where i am living now in the missionary, headed by a Reverend Father, i used his office computer to send you this email and i only enter his office when he is less busy in his office,

I would like to know more about you, your likes dislikes and your hobbies and what you are doing presently, i like to meet understanding, loyal, sincere, truthfully, kindly and friendly and more to that, a man of vision and truth. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. Attached here is my picture, i will be hoping to hear from you again.

I remain yours love.

Received: from SNT110-W51 ([65.55.90.72]) by snt0-omc2-s2.snt0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.3959);
X-Originating-IP: [213.154.92.60]

SEN-SONATEL-00
SONATEL - National Telecom Company
INTERNET SERVICE PROVIDER
Mody Ndiaye
Sonatel
Dakar
Senegal

hunter_hunted
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby hunter_hunted » Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:07 pm

i have same letter and pictures than icefm... :cool:

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

love kassala; <love_kassala@cratermail.com>

Postby IceFM » Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:51 pm

Today I got this from her....

Dearest Good One.

My late father Dr. David Ellison Kassala, who was CEO of (ELLISON TECHNICAL INDUSTRIAL COMPANY PLC), in Port Sudan in Sudan. During the war, the rebel loyal to one of the greedy business associate of my late father attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and father in a cold blood. It is only me that is alive now and i managed to make my way to this country Senegal by the help of UN army where i am living now in the missionary, headed by a Reverend Father, i used his office computer to send you this email and i only enter his office when he is less busy in his office

I remain yours love

Received: from SNT110-W54 ([65.55.90.71]) by snt0-omc2-s38.snt0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.3959);
X-Originating-IP: [213.154.92.122]

SEN-SONATEL-00
SONATEL - National Telecom Company
INTERNET SERVICE PROVIDER
Mody Ndiaye
Sonatel
Dakar
Senegal

love.jpg <<<< seems, that she like to collect mobile phones.....

gd101
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby gd101 » Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:46 am

I don't know if all the pictures (especially the last one in the above post) are the same gal, but the one picture is also found here ;) (Link posted to this thread)

hunter_hunted
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

love kassala <love_kassala@cratermail.com>

Postby hunter_hunted » Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:45 pm

X-Originating-IP: [213.154.92.122] senegal

Dearest Good One,

How are you today, l hope you are fine?my day is very boring over here Dakar Senegal in this missionary we find it hard to go out because we are not allowed to do so, its just like one staying in the house of very harsh father but l hope by God's grace l will come out of here soon. I don't have any relatives now that i can go to, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war and there is no contact, the only person i have now is Rev. Father who is heading the missionary. He has been very good to me since l came here but l am not living with him, l am living in the women's quarter. The Rev Tel number is (00221-763391049) when you want to hear my voice, call his office phone and tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me to answer your call.

As the regards of my condition here i don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is cont rally to the law of this country. I want to go back to my studies because i only stopped at my first year before the tragic war that cause to my being in this situation now took place, please l would like you to know that l have my late father's death certificate and another certification which as time go on you will know,here with me which l will like you to assist me, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money with a Bank which he used my name as the next of kin. The amount in question is ($5.3 Million US Dollars).

So l will like you to assist me to transfer this money to your account and from it you will send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to your country. I can't withdraw the money by myself due to some conditions of things here in this country which i am not permit to do, and the money can't be transferred here in Senegal.

I have got in touch with the bank through email and let them to know about my plans to withdraw this money, l also got them aware of the death of my father and they have acknowledged it with all there confirmation, however,
they advise me to get in touch with a very responsible person who will stand on my behalf as a foreign partner/trustee over the transfer since l am presently of refugee status over here and wouldn't be permitted to handle this amount of money,they also let me know about the bond which they signed with my father that they money will be handled to me in bulk amount which means that l should decide on if l should continue with the bank or not.

I just have to let you know about this so that you can assist me to be my trustee on this property,like l said l want you to call me because l have allot to tell you.l kept this secret to people in the Missionary camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend Father because he is like a father to me, have a nice time and think about me. my dear, this is the email address of the Reverend (rev.fathersamuelgeoge@yahoo.com) l hope to hear from you soonest.. i

still remain yours friend love.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:47 pm

I got the same Mail from the 17th. also just now.....

Return to “Black Females”