It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:37 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Rita Odily; <odily_rita@yahoo.com>

African scammers posing as black women.
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Lydia Wilson - lydiawilson@live.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue Mar 10, 2015 7:56 am

ImageImageImage

hello darling,
I thank you for your urgent reply , Now i will like to Explain more to you in details my position and why i Initiated Contact with This you.due to my critical condition right now i will not hesitate to make Known to you all about me and the business project which i will like to have with you so please do not delay as i am going to expose allot about my self and background here to you without us Knowing each other very well in the time past but i belief That every solid partnership starts just on a day so ours as i am wishing can not be different. I hope you will forgive me if i have gone far beyond your imagination / expectation from a new friend. I am Residing in Senegal as a refugee and it is from the office of the Reverend who is in charge of the camp Were i am now who has the computer which i am using to emailing you, i told the Reverend father about my situation and I permitted me to access my email in His office computer when ever I have a chance
with it, The Reverend Telephone number is (00221.782.288.086) when you 'Please call ask of Miss Lydia Wilson, and I will send for me to answer your call.The Rev.peter Reverend Father Name is Dan.
More about me:
My Names Lydia Wilson, i am a single daughter of my parents, a citizen of Ivory Coast in West Africa, i am 25 yrs old, Never married, and presently i am Residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the That was Fought civil war in my country last year and political crisis was my Late father Dr. Johnson Wilson, I was a top politician and a prominent Cocoa successful business man, My parent was killed by the rebels During the political crises in my country .It That was only me is alive now and I managed to escaped to Senegal, through the help of (UNICEF) and red cross, I choose to come to Senegal because i came eleven to Dakar Senegal with my late father Because He was in Cocoa business and I was studying law at the University before the political crises in my country Which led to bloody civil war and unfortunately it Began Claimed the life of my beloved ones and living me in This frustrating / painful condition.Please listen to this and try to
keep it to your self only. When my father was alive, I deposited some money in a bank and I have used my name as the next of kin, the amount is $ 3.8m US (three million eight hundred thousand United States dollars). I have the deposit certificate of the fund and the death certificate of my father here with me.

Now due to my statue as a refugee and i can not transfer This Money by myself, when i Contacted the bank officer one of them advice me to look for a business partner who will stand on my Behalf, i need a partner preferably a foreigner who will stand on my Behalf to the bank, That is why I Decided to Make This contact with you, for you to stand on my
Behalf to the bank and ask them the Possibility of Transferring This fund into your position in your country. As I have said i have with me all the Information Concerning the fund. I am helpless without you, i am having no account, know raw money at hand and no body abroad as a friend or relation to help me out for it is my wish to further life abroad. After the transfer of the money into your account, you will help me withdraw some money from the account where the money will be transferred is, You will help me withdraw some part of the money and send to me to enable me Obtain all my traveling documents to you join
and have a good business with you and continue my education which is my Most Important Concern now and for the equity investment Which You have to help me for that. I will be ready to offer you 25% of the whole money a compensation and will Equally map out another 5% to pay you back for any expenses you make May, if at all there will be. I am waiting for your urgent response so we can proceed That. send to me Your Full names, Address occupation and telephone number, Upon Receiving all this information from you i will then draft a mail to the bank to present you as my partner after which i will give you Equally Their contact details, so when you 'That contact them they 'will honor your application, the attachment is my picture so that you' will see how i look like, and i will like you to call me with the reverend father number and ask him that you 'want to speak to him will I So THAT send for me, i will hear your lovely voice.
Yours
Miss.Lydia
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Re: Lydia Wilson - lydiawilson@live.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Anita12, anita.sebahive@gmail.com

Postby minerva » Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:02 am

DSM

anita12: anita

[anita12]
Activity:
9 hour(s) ago
female, 24, dakar, Senegal.

Hello friend how are you my name is Anita i will like to build a solid relationship with you that will led to marriage if natures allowed us please contact me on my email (anita.sebahive@gmail.com) thanks as i wait to read from you.

to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Anita S, anita.sebahive@gmail.com

Postby minerva » Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:14 am

TAGGED/ Hi5

ANITA S

Last Active: 6 days ago

Profile Views: 224 times

Hello, dear friend how are you and your family my name is Anita i will like us to be good friends please contact me on my email anita.sebahive@gmail.com i will send you my pictures i promise to tell you more about me thank you.

pic already posted

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Jamila, jamilamustafaibn@hotmail.com

Postby minerva » Sun Jul 26, 2015 10:48 am

DSM
janiralove1987: mohamed
[janiralove1987]
Activity:
Online now
male, 27, dakar, Senegal.

My name is miss Jamila,i came across
your profile,and became interested to have you as my friend.
I will like u to reply me back to my private email address, at(c)
to introduce myself properly and also send more of my photos to you.
I Awaits your response,
Your new friend, Jamila.
(jamilamustafaibn@hotmail.com)

minerva

Bookmark and Share

janiraabdel@hotmail.com

Postby minerva » Fri Jul 31, 2015 5:14 am

DSM

[janiralove1987]
Activity:
12 hour(s) ago

My name is miss janira,i came across
I Awaits your response,
Your new friend, janira.
(janiraabdel@hotmail.com)

PIC already posted

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Annita, annitajohnson2@hotmail.com

Postby minerva » Sun Aug 02, 2015 1:52 pm

DSM

annita: annibaby
[annita]
Activity:
16 hour(s) ago
female, 26, alabama, United States.

My dear it pleased me to contact you please mail me on this( annitajohnson2@hotmail.com ) i have something important to tell you,is private okay,i shall be waiting to see your message on my inbox,thanks

Last edited by IceFM on Sun Aug 02, 2015 3:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Merged!

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Re: Annita, annitajohnson2@hotmail.com

Postby minerva » Sun Aug 02, 2015 2:27 pm

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Annita, annitajohnson2@hotmail.com

Postby Myra » Sun Aug 02, 2015 2:49 pm

theadulthub.com
mirianug
Female
Straight

I am very purposeful girl, who knows what she wants. I am down-to-earth and ready for serious relationships and a family. If you talk to me you will understand that I am a very sociable and creative personality. I always try to find life and in relationships between people. I am an active person, who enjoys simple things in life. I like to learn new things and to see new places.

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Anne Desmond, anne24.desmond@yahoo.co.uk

Postby Myra » Sun Aug 02, 2015 2:52 pm

enriqueiglesias.com/profile/AnneBaby

Anne Baby
Female
New York, NY
United States

Hello Dear, I will like to get acquainted with You, I have something Special to share with You, Contact me via email, anne24.desmond@yahoo.co.uk

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

John Isaac, boyice99@live.com

Postby Igulinka » Wed Aug 05, 2015 2:50 am

For male scammer profile check out here: http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =5&t=90360

=>>badoo.com/0266224211/
Goodness, 27

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Jamila, jamilamustafaibn@hotmail.com

Postby minerva » Sat Sep 05, 2015 3:57 pm

DSM

[janiralove1987]
Activity:
35 day(s) ago

My name is miss Jamila,i came across
I Awaits your response,
Your new friend, Jamila.
(jamilamustafaibn@hotmail.com)

Pic already posted

minerva

Bookmark and Share

juliet.sambo@live.com

Postby minerva » Tue Dec 08, 2015 1:40 pm

TAGGED/ HI5

Julisam A

Last Active:3 months ago

Profile Views:196 times

Profile Skin:Default

مرحبا يا أعز، مامي بلدي جولييت سامبو، انا فتاة جميلة، والمحبة، ورعاية، ورومانسية الشباب، OK.Friendship ليس فقط بسبب المشاعر أو ما لدينا ولكن بسبب الفهم، وتبادل ورعاية. الصداقة لا أعتقد المسافة أو السن أو حتى شارك في تجهم. الصداقة لا تلعب فقط أو الدردشة مع بعضهم البعض. لكن جمعة endship يسمع صوت كل الآخرين من القلب. والصديق هو هدية من الله، شخص سوف يهتم بقدر ما قرأت do.i atTagged.com ملفك الشخصي وأنا أصبحت مهتمة لكم، وأنا لن أود أن أعرف المزيد عنك، اسمي جولييت سامبو، أريد أن يرجى أن يكون صديقك لا إرساله إلى الموقع الاتصال بي مباشرة عنوان البريد الإلكتروني الخاص بي (juliet.sambo @ live.com) الرمال العزيزة لي صورتك منكم OK؟ بعد ذلك سوف نرسل لك صوري واقول لكم المزيد عن جيدا لي. نأمل أن نسمع منك قريبا. لك جولييت سامبو THANKS PLEASE CONTACT ME DIRECTLY TO MY EMAIL juliet.sambo@live.com

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Vivian Apia - vivian_apia@yahoo.com

Postby jaga » Sun Feb 14, 2016 4:09 pm

... twitter.com/ApiaVivian
Vivian Apia
@ApiaVivian

Hi, how are you, i come across your profile and fine you as my love,
please write to me through my email,( vivian_apia@yahoo.com )

... facebook.com/waty.sri.9
Apia Vivian
IM VERY SAD TODAY, I NEED UR HELP GUYS....!!!!!!!

Aquila
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Rita Odily; <odily_rita@yahoo.com>

Postby Aquila » Thu May 12, 2016 11:02 am

Gift D: tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6004621867

Hello, I am Miss gift, I have go through your profile, Well according to your profile,on this site http://www.hi5.com
I think I've taken an interest in it. We can get to know each other better through this way, my email is (giftderrick@hotmail.com) WRITE DIRE... more10 days ago

Last Active:6 days ago
Profile Views: 1637 times
Profile Skin: Default
Relationship Status: Single
Orientation: Straight

Hello, I am Miss gift, I have go through your profile, Well according to your profile,on this site http://www.hi5.com I think I've taken an interest in it. We can get to know each other better through this way, my email is (giftderrick@hotmail.com) WRITE DIRECT TO MY EMAIL ID I have something important to tell you.i hope to hear from you. Thanks yours , gift

wings
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Rita Odily; <odily_rita@yahoo.com>

Postby wings » Sat Jun 11, 2016 2:30 am

Jessica E http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5976366092

Last Active: 3 months ago
Profile Views: 88 times
Profile Skin: Default
Jessica E says:
October 11, 2012 at 12:12pm

MESSAGE SHE POSTED TO AN OPEN PROFILES COMMENTS ON TAGGED.

Hello My Dear interested in you (jessica_emodu@yahoo.com) My name is Jessica emodu ,i saw your profile today and became interested in you,i will also like to know you the more,and i want you to send an email to my email address (jessica_emodu@yahoo.com) so i can give you my picture for you to know whom i am. i believe we can move from here.I am waiting for your mail to my email address (jessica_emodu@yahoo.com) above.Miss Jessica Remember the distance or co-lour does not matter but love matters a lot in life. Yours Friend, Miss Jessica.

Return to “Black Females”