It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:43 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Rita Odily; <odily_rita@yahoo.com>

African scammers posing as black women.
Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Sandra Gerba, sandrajerry199@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Wed May 29, 2013 6:39 am

NETLOG
sandragerba
female - 25 years, New York Mills, United States

Hello,
Am sandra gerba i was attracted by your
profile and i will like us to be real friends.
If u are interests you respond so that i can
send you my pictures and more of my details.about me
thanks,( sandrajerry199@yahoo.com ) if u are shur that u love me then prove it by contercting me direct to my email
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Sandra Gerba, sandrajerry199@yahoo.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

amanda_kaine@yahoo.com

Postby jaga » Mon Jun 03, 2013 5:14 pm

MDF=> http://www.mydailyflog.com/amandaip/calendar/20120713" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
name: amanda kaine/23 year old, woman from United States
:) amandaip said on
Hello, My name is Miss Amanda Kaine, Your profile caught my attention and I thought of having a serious love relationship with you. If you are interested and intends to advance, contact me through my private email; (amanda_kaine@yahoo.com) I shall send my beautiful pictures to you. I waits to receive your quick response. Thank you. From Amanda Kaine, E-mail address...(amanda_kaine@yahoo.com)

/email sent/

http://uploadeater.com/main//guestuploa ... 12_195.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Queen4U@live.com

Postby jaga » Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:55 pm

Please connect:
image also here -> http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 93#p254495" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Badoo -> Queen, 26, woman /Location: Capital Hill, Northern Mariana Islands
Was online more than a week ago
Wants to talk
Interests: Beyonce-Dance-Rock-Pop-R & B

:) About me: Queen4U@live.com

ImageImageImageImageImage

pic Wamaria Wincott (Kenya) ??? = http://ke.linkedin.com/pub/wincott-wamaria/61/b29/26b" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
^^ looks like another mugu profile. F.

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

kalila4u @ live. com

Postby jaga » Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:27 am

Badoo=> http://badoo.com/en-mp/01234751494/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The Queen, 26,woman / Capital Hill, Northern Mariana Islands
Was online more than a week ago
Wants to meet new friends
Interests:
Gym Class Heroes Hangover 2 Cypress Hill Prison Break Jowell & Randy
Dub reggae A Day to Remember X-Men Whitesnake Agents Indochina Vybz Kartel

About me: kalila4u @ live. com

:) / email sent /

ImageImage

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

giftmabou913@yahoo.com

Postby jaga » Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:37 am

MDF--> http://www.mydailyflog.com/giftlove0101 ... r/20120930" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
name= gift love /23 year old, woman from Senegal
About Me and My Life:
a very down to earth girl who cares much you can contact me with giftmabou913@yahhoo.com
My Interests/Hobbies :
sporting, reading, friending, praying
:) giftlove01010 said on
hello, Good day sir its one of my upmost pleasure and priveledge to came across your profile today I, was so thrilled and it spark the spirit of confidence and truth in me and as well belief that you are a good one. I, will enjoyed you if you can contact my e-mail address {giftmabou913@yahoo.com} I, have a very important issue to disscuss with you and I, am confused you will not regret to hear it. thanks i will be waiting, my name is gift mabou .=============== remain bless amen.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Goodness Sambo, goodnesssambo37@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:53 am

netlog
goodnessbaby993
female - 23 years, Diofior, Senegal

goodnesssambo37@yahoo.com
Hello dear
my name is miss goodness
i see your profile at and i become
interested in you so i will like you to write me
back true this email address
so that i will send you more pictures
and details about me thanks i am waiting to hear from you soon.
goodness
goodnesssambo37@yahoo.com

IP: 41.82.75.64
ISP: SONATEL

Hello My Dearest,
How are you today? I hope you ar fine.
I am more than happy in your reply to my mail How are you today? How was your day, hope you ar fine.. as for me, for receiving this message from me, It's just that I have been obliged to lay a more trust on you due to my situation here in the refugees camp,
First of all i revealed my self to you, and I will require the best of your honesty after your knowing about me and whom i am, I will really like us to have a good relationship in spite of anything because I have this feeling that you are my life and you will not betray me.

My dear like i told you in my first mail my name is Goodness Sambo, I'm 24, years i from Darfur Sudan in northern Africa , 5.7ft tall, Fair in complexion,(never married before) and presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country.
My late father Late Dr simon sambo was the personal advice r to the former head of state before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood.It was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal where i am living now in a refugee camp.

My dearest, In this refugee we are only allowed to go out two times in a week.Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out from here soon.
I don't have any relatives now whom i can go to, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is (Rev Father.Johnson Matthew) who is the pastor of the (Living Christian Church) here in the refugee he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the women's hostel because the refugee have two hostels one for men the other for women.

The Pastor's Phone number and email address is as follows(+221765347357)email(revjohnsonmathew@yahoo.com) if you call tell him that you want to speak with miss Goodness Sambo from Dar fur Sudan ,he will send for me in the hostel. As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year in university before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

Please listen to this,i have my late Father's Deposit certificate and death certificate here with me which i will send to you later,because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a bank which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is $6.800,000.(Six Million Eight Hundred thousand US Dollars).So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account in your country and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you to plan my future.I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me since i come here in the camp.
So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if bad people gets to know about it.
Honey i want to have your full information's such as;

your full name..........................
address...............................
phone number.....................
As soon as i have all this information's i will give you the bank contact where the money was deposited for you to contact them on my behalf for the transfer.

Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i have on you.I like honest and understanding people,truthful and a man of vision,truth and hard working who can invest this money wisely.My i want you to know that age or distant doesn't matter anything but love matters a lot of things. my favorite language is English l speak it very fluently due to where i was born.Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have a lot to tell you. Have a nice day and think about me.
Awaiting to hear from you
yours.Miss Goodness Sambo
Last edited by Bix on Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:45 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: merged
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Kalila Ahmed kalila4u@live.com

Postby jaga » Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:28 am

:) My Dearest One
I am so glad you accepted my friendship proposals by providing me with your personal Email, You just have no idea of how much I want to be by your side, i was touched to write you Please don't be offended.I felt i could make a good friend with you, First and foremost and brief self introduction, My Name is Kalila Ahmed (AM 22years) old and the only Child of my late Dr Ahmed, My father was a highly reputable business magnate-(a cocoa merchant) who operated in the capital of LIBERIA during his days he was poisoned by his business associates in one of their outings on a business trip. my mother died when am baby and since then i was linked or rather suspected to have been masterminded by his relatives who was so jealous of his wealth and progress.But God knows the truth,i managed to make my way to a West African country Senegal where i am living now as a refugee.

Please listen to this,i have my late father's (statement of account Deposit ) and Death Certificate here with me which i will send to you latter, because when he was alive he deposited some Amount of money in one of the leading banks in which he used my name as the next of kin, the Amount in question is $5.7 million US DOLLARS (Five million Seven Hundred Thousand SUD)The bank has only requested me to seek the services of an expatriate person who could supposedly invest this money genuinely for me. the bank has also insisted that i do not have the principle knowledge to invest this money and that was why i contacted you,So i will like you to help me Transfer this money to your Account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you. I kept this from people in the camp,

Am going to give you our Rev Father Tel Number in my next mail. Rev Father Michael Joseph who is the General overseer of United Methodist Church Mission in Senegal,But i will pleas with him today to permit me give out his number so that when you call tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the camp.I will love to hear your voice, i want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation took place.

Now permit me to ask these few questions:-
1. Can you honestly help me as your daughter or friend OR Your Sister or Wife?
2. Can I completely trust you?
3. What percentage of the total amount will be good for you after the money is in your position?

Please tell me if you are welling to help me in transferring this money to your account try and reply me very fast and also send me all your contact information for communication,because the bank is waiting to hear from you.

FULL NAME...............
AGE..............................
COUNTRY AND CITY.................
PHONE NUMBER................
OCCUPATION....................
PHOTO'S...........................
Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust and love i deposed on you, i will give you the contact of the bank where this money was deposited.because you are God sent that can help me out.Thank you so much..Yours lovely One Kalila.
ISP: Microsoft Hosting/United States,WA,
Subject: My Dearest One
Date: Sun, 9 Jun 2013 20:43:52 +0000
X-ONET_PL-MDA-Spam: YES
TagListed pics and copy e-mail: Queen Williams queen4u@live.com
:) My Dearest One
I am so glad you accepted my friendship proposals by providing me with your personal Email, You just have no idea of how much I want to be by your side, i was touched to write you Please don't be offended.I felt i could make a good friend with you, First and foremost and brief self introduction,
ImageImage

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

sandrajerry199@yahoo.com

Postby jaga » Fri Jun 14, 2013 11:12 pm

MDF=> http://www.mydailyflog.com/sandrajerry/ ... r/20130614" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
sandra gerba /woman/ 24/United States
:) Message from sandrajerry
Date: 14, Jun 17:43:00
Subject: hi
Hello,
Am sandra gerba i was attracted by your
profile and i will like us to be real friends.
If u are interests you respond so that i can
send you my pictures and more of my details.about me
thanks,( sandrajerry199@yahoo.com )
if u are shur that u love me then prove it by contercting me direct to my

e-mail sent :)

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Sandra Jerry - sandrajerry199@yahoo.com

Postby jaga » Mon Jun 17, 2013 5:53 pm

:) DEAREST ONE
How are you today,
firstly I thank you for your reaction to my email; en line with the message, a which I have sent to you.How is every thing over there in your country,i believe that you are in good health, and that the atmosphere over there in your country is very nice today? Mine is a little bit warm over here in Dakar Senegal.
My name is (SANDRA GERBA ) i am (24years old) but your age doesn't matter in a real relationship, I am from (Rwanda in East Africa,) 5.2ft tall, fair in complexion single,(never married ) and presently i am residing here in Dakar as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago..
My late father Late Dr. RUFUS GERBA; was a politician and the managing director of a (Gold & Mine Industry.) in Kigali (the capital of Rwanda, before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my father and mother in cold blood.
Right now, as i am talking to you, i am the only person alive in my family, and I managed to make my way to a near by country (Senegal) where i am leaving now as a refugee under the care of a Reverend Pastor and i am using his computer to send these message to you now.

Please do not be offended for this message that comes from me please, its just that i don't know what else to do, because my situation here as the refugee is giving me a great concern, therefore, i will like you to consider my situation as an orphan, and be kind with me, as i am putting the whole of my trust on you with out fear, though i don't know who you are before, but i believe that you can not betray it at the end.
I have communicated you because of my difficult situation here in this refugees camp, Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon.
I don't have any relatives now whom i can go to, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is the pastor (Reverend Peter Emose) , who is the pastor of the (CHRIST DE SAVIOR MISSION)
here in the camp, he has been very nice to every body in the camp, but we are not living with him, rather we are leaving in the hostel, which is divided into two sections, one for the male, and the other for the female.

The Pastors Tel number is (+221-777357833).. if you call tell him that you want to speak with me (SANDRA) he will send for me in the hostel. As a refugee here, i don't have any right or privileged to any thing, be it phone or money what ever, because it is against the law of this country.
My love I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.
Please listen to this (please it's a secret, even no one knows about it except the Reverend father that knows about it),
I have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me, which i will send to you latter, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading Foreign bank which he used my name as the next of kin, the total amount, is $9.7 ( Nine million Seven Hundred Thousand US Dollars).
So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it, you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you. I kept this secret to people in the camp here, the only person that knows about it, is the Reverend because he is like a father to me.
So, i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone because i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.
Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you. I like honest and understanding people,truthful and a man of vision, hardworking and GOD fearing people.
My favorite language is English and i speak English very fluently. Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have a lot to tell you, this is my pictures. I will send you more in my next mail. Have a nice day and think about me. waiting to hear from you soonest.i attach my pictures for you.
Yours in love,
Miss SANDRA
Received: from [41.83.25.164] by web160406.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP;/ SENEGAL
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2013 10:12:40 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: please mydear i need your help

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Sandra Jerry - sandrajerry199@yahoo.com

Postby jaga » Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:38 pm

"Sonico"-Sandra Gerba = housewife;
:) Hello,
Am sandra Gerba I was Attracted by its
profile and will like us to be true friends.
If you are interest to answer so that I can
send my pictures and more of my details.about me
Thanks, (sandrajerry199@yahoo.com)
Shur que if u are u love me
to prove it by contercting me directly to my e-mail

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

mercywilliams50@yahoo.com

Postby jaga » Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:50 pm

NETLOG: mercywilliams80
woman - 25years, New York City, United States

About me
--------------------------
Name: mercy williams
Date of birth: 19/01/1988
Mother Tongue: English

:) message:
My name is Mercy, and have a warm and friendly feelings as i saw your profile today, so I decided to leave a massage for you. if it Touches you to be a friend you can write back in my email address mercywilliams50@yahoo.com so that i can send to you more my pictures and tell you more about me. i believe we can start from here to know each other better. Hoping to read your reply to my e-mail address above.
Regards, from Mercy

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Mercy Williams - mercywilliams50@yahoo.com

Postby jaga » Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:35 am

DEAREST ONE.Red heart
Firstly I thank you for your reaction to mine email; In line with the message, which I have sent to you. How was your Day over there in your country, I believe you had a nice Day and that the at mo-sphere over there in your :liar: country is very nice today? Mine is a little bit warm over here in Dakar Senegal. My name is Miss.Mercy Williams., I am (24) but age doesn't matter in a real relationship, so I am comfortable with your age, I am from Cote D'Ivoire in West Africa, 5.4ft tall, single,(never married) and presently i am residing here in Dakar as a result of the CRISES that took place on 22 Dec 2010 in my country .My late Father Dr.Danil Williams, was a politician and the managing director of a Gold & Mine Industry in Abidj (the capital of sudan) before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood.

It was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal where I am leaving now as a refugee under a Reverend-Pastor's and church care and I am using church computer to send these message to you. I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes, PLEASE Do not be offended for this message that comes from me please, fair which to me obliged to put simple trust on you due to my situation here as the refugee and I shall demand most your conscientiousness after yours to know about me, I shall really grow fond we to have good in spite attitudes therefore I have this as a trust which I believe that you can not betray it at the end. I have communicated you because of my difficult situation here in this refugees camp; Its just like one staying in the prison and I hope by Gods grace I will come out here soon.

I don't have any relatives now whom I can go to all my relatives ran away in the middle of the CRISES the only person I have now is (Rev Samuel Mars kunte) , who is the pastor of the (CHRIST DUS SAVIOR MISSION) here in the camp he has been very nice to me since I came here but I am not living with him rather I am leaving in the woman's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women.

The Pastors Tel number is (+221772958186). If you call and tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel. As a refugee here I don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country. My love I want to go back to my studies because I only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

Please listen to this (please it's a secret, even no one knows about it except you and me that knows about it ) I have my late father's Bank Certificate Account Information in the bank and the Death Certificate here with me which the bank knows about it and I will send to you latter, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in one of the leading bank which he used my name as the next of kin, the amount in question is $3.5(Three Million Five hundred Thousand US Dollars).So I will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you. I kept this secret to people in the camp here . So in the light of above I will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for I am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people get to know about it.

Remember I am giving you all this information due to the trust I deposed on you. I like honest and understanding man, truthful and a man of vision, hardworking and GOD fearing man. My favorite language is french but i speak English language and write very well because when my Father is are live all my school is English speaking school and I live in french speak Country.Meanwhile I will like you to call me like I said I have a lot to tell you Attached here is my picture,Have a nice day and think about me. Waiting to hear from you soonest.
Yours In Love
:liar:
X-Originating-IP: [98.139.213.161]
Decimal: 1653331361
Hostname: nm24-vm0.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com
ISP: Yahoo!
Geo: United States,California,Sunnyvale
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2013 03:17:04 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Thanks

ImageImage

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Mercy Williams - mercywilliams50@yahoo.com

Postby jaga » Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:24 pm

Duplicate email.
Change the header:
:pee:
IP: 41.82.174.5 / Senegal, Dakar;
Decimal: 693284357
Hostname: 41.82.174.5
ISP: Sonatel
Organization: Clients-ADSL
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2013 3:35:14 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Thanks
X-ONET_PL-MDA-Spam: YES

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

ruthsambo78@yahoo.com

Postby jaga » Fri Jul 19, 2013 6:58 pm

Badoo>
Profile: Ruth / 26 / Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago,
He wants to meet new people
Languages: English

:) Comment ::
Hello my dear
my name is Miss Ruth sambo,
I saw your profile today and Became interested in you, i will like to know you more, and i want you to send me an email to my email address so that I can tell you more about me and give you some of my picture for you to know whom I am. Here is my email address (ruthsambo78 @ (yahoo). (Com) I believe we can move from here. I am waiting for your reply on my e-mail address,
Remember that distance or color does not matter but love matters a
lot in life I pray to God that kept you life Amen, so please try and reply my mail thanks.
(ruthsambo78@yahoo.com)

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

ruthsambo78@yahoo.com

Postby jaga » Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:16 pm

:party: Osada.pl> ruthsambo
E-mail: ruthsambo30@yahoo.com
details:
Name: baby ruthsambo
Date of Birth: July 25, 1987
E-mail: ruthsambo30@yahoo.com
Profile address: ruthsambo.osada.pl
:) Author ruthsambo
My dear my name is Miss Ruth sambo, I saw your profile today and became interested in you, I know you the more, and i want you to send me an email to my email address so that I can tell you more about me, and I will give you some of my picture for you to know who I am. Here is my email address ruthsambo78@yahoo.com
I believe we can move from here. Waiting for your reply to my e-mail, remember that distance or color does not matter but love sprawWiele in my life I pray to God to let your life Aman so please try to answer thanks postage .. ruthsambo78@yahoo.com

:) email sent>>>

Return to “Black Females”