It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:47 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Rita Odily; <odily_rita@yahoo.com>

African scammers posing as black women.
jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

sandraarisa@yahoo.com

Postby jaga » Fri May 02, 2014 11:23 am

Netlog: aamoy64
female - 25 years, Samara, Russia ...
sandra name Arisa

hello, how are you, hope you are fine,
my name is sandra arisa, i saw your profile
It netlog.com and i was intresting to you
since i were looking for a friend, so we
accepted mind to write to you, and will be
happy if you accept me to be your friend,
i will want you to contact me back with my
Email Directly (sandraarisa@yahoo.com) for
me to send you my pictures to know whom and
am and to tell you more about me, i am waiting
to hear from you, (THANKS AND HAVE A NICE DAY)
Miss sandra,
sandraarisa@yahoo.com

sandraarisa@yahoo.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

maureengukama99@yahoo.com

Postby jaga » Wed May 14, 2014 10:32 pm

Tagged / Maureen G
Languages: English , Français
Ethnicity : Black / African
Religion : Christian
Music: blues and Christian music
Movies: Adventure and African movies
TV : African magic
Books : novel
Sport: foothbal
Interests : honest
Dreams : to become caring
Best features:
to have the right man m life and love with all my heart
About me: simplicity and honesty.

Hello My dearest ,
My name is Maureen and i am a female I was impressed when i saw your profile , and i would like us to be friend , please try to contact me on my private e mail box here ( maureengukama99@yahoo.com ) so that i will tell you more about me , and also send you my picture .
Thanks waiting to hear from you .
Maureen .

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

maureengukama99@yahoo.com

Postby jaga » Wed May 14, 2014 10:35 pm

hi5 / Maureen Gukama
Relationship status : Single
Interested in: Serious relationship
Languages ​​: English
Ethnicity : Black / African
Religion : Christian

Hello My dearest ,
My name is Maureen and i am a female I was impressed when i saw your profile , and i would like us to be friend , please try to contact me on my private e mail box here ( maureengukama99@yahoo.com ) so that i will tell you more about me , and also send you my picture .
Thanks waiting to hear from you .
Maureen .

:mrgreen: pic as above

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

ladyjusty1986@yahoo.com.ph

Postby jaga » Tue May 20, 2014 1:51 am

hanlingo.com / clk300

Hi Dear. How are you doing today, I am Justy by name am a simple and humble young lady
and am much interested to be in friendship with you,
Please mail me back with: (ladyjusty1986@yahoo.com.ph) So That We can share our pictures,
details and feeling mutually. lets or body color distance not be a barer but please lets love
connect, and real understood that love is like a bridge That Connects two far distance to be closed.
Thanks and contact me back with: ladyjusty1986@yahoo.com.ph

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Kancy, kancy01@outlook.com

Postby Igulinka » Mon Jun 23, 2014 9:48 pm

fishmeetfish.com/profile/kancy01

Age & Gender: 26 Year Old Woman
Height: 5' 8" (173 cm)
Ethnicity: African with Black Hair Color / Brown Eye Color

About Me
i will tell you later

Subject: HELLO
how are you doing? am kancy from the Gambia i will like to be your friend if you wish you can write me back in my email kancy01@outlook.com hope to hear from you
Picture posted :)
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

giftdesmond116@yahoo.co.uk

Postby jaga » Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:28 am

hi5 / Tagged
Gift D
Relationship Status: Single
Interested In: Serious Relationship
Languages: English, Francuski
Ethnicity: Black/African
Religion: Christian
Orientation: Straight

Hello,
I am Miss gift, I have go through your profile, Well according to your profile, on this site tagged.com
I think I've taken an interest in it. We can get to know each other better through this way, my email is (giftdesmond116@yahoo.co.uk) WRITE DIRECT TO MY EMAIL ID I have something important to tell you.
i hope to hear from you.
Thanks yours , gift

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

katewilliams59@hotmail.com

Postby jaga » Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:33 am

FizzLive /
cindy4love

Hi i want us to be good friend, contact me Directly at (katewilliams59@hotmail.com) and have someting is discaus. with you. age or distance will not be a hindrance to us am wating for ur replied urs kate williams. (katewilliams59@hotmail.com).

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

favourmadi@hotmail.com

Postby jaga » Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:29 pm

WARNING!!!
User profile might be fake, because users IP belongs to another country: Senegal

flirty
soukeyna
27 years old - from: United States - looking for a man

My name is Favour Madi, please contact me via my email address
(favourmadi@hotmail.com) i have something very important to share with you.
yours favour

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

sandrajerry199@yahoo.com

Postby jaga » Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:37 pm

VK / Sandra Gerba
City: Cardiff
University Cardiff University '10
Direction: Business
School: Adamsdown Primary School '10
Cardiff

Hello, Am sandra gerba i was attracted by your profile and i will like us to be real friends.
If u are interests you respond so that i can send you my pictures and more of my details.about me
thanks,( sandrajerry199@yahoo.com ) if u are shur that u love me then prove it by contercting me
direct to my email

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

favourmadi@hotmail.com

Postby jaga » Tue Aug 12, 2014 8:18 pm

chemicalpulse / soukeyna

My name is Favour Madi, please contact me via my email address
(favourmadi@hotmail.com) i have something very important to share with you.
yours favor

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

halimahalobeidi@yahoo.co.uk

Postby jaga » Sat Aug 16, 2014 9:03 pm

Netlog
halimahalobeidi
female - 26 years, Banghāzī, Libyan Arab Jamahiriya
Name: halimah al obeidi

halimahalobeidi@yahoo.co.uk
Interested in you My name is Halimah am a beautiful young girl with full of love Well, I saw your
profile today which gives me joy to contact you please i will like you contact me through my e-mail
( halimahalobeidi@yahoo.co.uk ) At the same time i will show you my picture and send me your picture
Miss Halimah

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

janedickson81@hotmail.com

Postby jaga » Tue Oct 28, 2014 10:21 am

WARNING!!!
User profile might be fake, because users IP belongs to another country: Romania

flirty9/ djany
27 years old - from: United States - looking for a man

i am miss jane single never married, interested in knowing you please here is my email address
( janedickson81@hotmail.com), or you can take my complete email fom my profile please write
direct to my email

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Angel; <angelbahi1990@hotmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Sat Feb 14, 2015 6:23 pm

From 24FD

kristlvoe
- ID: 128180
- 25 y/o Female (1989 - March - 7)
- Congo, dakar
- English, Finnish, French
- love
- Have no children

'hello my dear My name is angel please contact me, (angelbahi1990@hotm ail.com) for serious talk and better introduction ok.'

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Angel Bahi; <angelbahi1990@hotmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Feb 16, 2015 2:51 pm

Hello my dear,
Thanks for writing back to me,my name is Miss angel Bahi. I'm 23 years old, from the Republic of Sudan a country in Northeastern Africa, 5.8 ft tall, 65.25 kg, fair in complexion,never married, I'm currently residing in refuge camp in Dakar Senegal, under the United Nation High Commission for Refugees(UNHCR) as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country,mean while i contacted you because my heart chooses you for this confidential issue. My Late Beloved father DR. Al OMAR BAHI was the holder of the (Global Cloths Manufacturing & Co Company Ltd), he was also the former political adviser on Petroleum to President Omar Hassan Ahmad al-Bashir and also the standard carrier of the Sudan People's Liberation Movement, before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood because he was in the front line administration of the government in power President Omar Hasan Ahmad al-Bashir. Now i am writing
to solicit your assistance,after the death and burial of my esteemed father and beloved mother Dr Mrs Zainab Omar Bahi, My mother was until death a lecturer at the university of Al-Zaiem Al-Azhari University (Khartoum North) and also the chairperson of Northern Women Group for Peace in the South is a Community-Based Organization established in the 1990s to respond to challenges facing displaced women in Northern and southern Sudan, I escape Conflict in Sudan with a Very Important document,a DEPOSIT CERTIFICATE of USD $5.3 Five Million three Hundred Thousand American Dollars, this money was deposited by my late be loved father when he was alive and identifying me as the next of kin been their only daughter and child. Meanwhile, I was saddle with the Problem of securing a trust worthy foreign personality or an organization to help in assisting me transfer the money over to his/her country with the intention of investing it in a good business under
his/her care, directives and supervision because i have no knowledge of business or investment plus my status as a refugee who is living in a refugee camp presently. However, Please if you are so kind and faithful as to assist me,I shall send you all vital information's for your confirmation regarding the financial house where the fund was lodge. I am giving you this offers as mentioned with every confidence and trust on your acceptance to assist me as your own sister or friend to manage the money on my behalf until such a time when I am able to stand and regain my freedom on my own feet again, I will be happy to hear from you soon, God Bless You as you consider my plead with tears and sorrow as i explain my self in a humble manner thank you, Please i will be happy to hear from you once you get my mail.
Yours Anticipation,
angel,

......... http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =4&t=51987" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

......... http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =4&t=31553" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Lydia Wilson - lydiawilson@live.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Sun Mar 08, 2015 8:42 pm

flirty9
lydia1231

hello am Lydia, am new here, please write me on my email address, lydiawilson@live.com , for more information about me and i will send you my picture, am waiting to hear form you soon,
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Return to “Black Females”