It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:43 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Rita Odily; <odily_rita@yahoo.com>

African scammers posing as black women.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Ruth Peterson; <ruth.peterson86@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:11 pm

From Saturday in 24Luv

ruthbaby85
- Profile ID: 90674
- 24 y/o female (1988 - April - 4)
- new york city, USA
- English, French
- Have no children

Hello Dear
ruth.peterson 86@yahoo.com
My name is miss RUTH ,i came across your domain ID today on the site and i decided to contact you. I would like to be your good friend. I will also like to know more about you, as well learn more from you. When i receive your yes answer, i will forward to you all my personal
informati on's including my picture for you to know me very well.Please do write me here on your acceptance(ruth.pet erson86@yahoo.com) Thanks.
UNDERSTAND THAT LOVE IS ONE, Bless WITH LOVE AND TRUST

yours new friend,
RUTH

Hello my Dear
How is everything?,i hope that everything is fine,
My dear as I told you in my last mail ,My name is Miss Ruth Peterson from Liberia in West Africa. Presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war going on in my country.
I am single and a God fearing girl of 24 years,My father Late Dr Robert Peterson was the branch manager of Community Commercial bank Liberia before the rebels kidnapped and killed my parents with my only brother.I'm the only one alive from the family. because i was living in a boarding school then. I pray that their gentle souls may rest in the bosom of the Lord, amen.

After the death of my parents , the war continues and things become unbearable to me,facing problems and hardship from my wicked uncle who tried many times to kill me, so that he can have access to my father's money. he succeded to have access to my father's local account.
nevertheless, the merciful God have been my rock of safety and protection from this ungodly man who thinks that female child is not recognized in their family lineage.

Right now i am living in Senegal refugee camp in order to protect my life from my wicked uncle.
I contacted you from this site after i have prayed and asked God for direction to look for a foreign trusted person . That is my main reason of writing to you. And I believe that I am not in the wrong side?. But my dear friend , if you are not be honesty with me, i plead you in the name of God to stop writing to me, because i'm privileged to use our Reverend Pastor's office computer. Please i want to know your sincerity so that i will not waste my precious time in vain.

And i will like to know you more than this because i don't want to fall into the hand of a bad person. I don’t want to go further until i understands your truthfulness and sincerity.
I have attached my photo here for you.i will like to see yours if possible.
May God in his infinite mercy bless you and prosper you as i wait impatiently to hear from you.
Yours Ruth

SONATELNET
Pool ADSL BAS4
Mody Ndiaye
SOCIETE NATIONALES DES TELECOMMUNICATIONS
Sonatel
Dakar
Senegal

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Ruth Peterson; <ruth.peterson86@yahoo.com>

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Milian; <milianbweah@yahoo.co.uk>

Postby IceFM » Tue Aug 07, 2012 4:35 pm

From netlog

http://en.netlog.com/milianweah78" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

milianweah78, female, 25 years, Date of birth 14/02/1987, New York City, United States

Helloo

milianbweah@yahoo.co.uk
how are you today i hope that every things is ok with you as is my pleassure and i am motivated in contacting you and hope to gradually build relationship and confidence in you as we get to know each other better.

really interest me in having communication with you if you will have the desire with me so that we can get to know each other better and see what happened in future.

i will be very happy if you can write me through my email for easiest communication and to know all about each other,here is my email (milianbweah@yahoo.co.uk) i will be waiting to hear from you as i wish you all the best for your day.

yours new friend.
Milian.
w

Pic give a Hit in FB for Michelle Bernard from Dalles/TX
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Mercy Williams; <mercywilliams_2012@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:09 pm

From FOD today

mercy247
- 25 y/o woman (1987 July 05)
- from Akron, Alabama, USA
- English,
- seeking a man from 20 to 30 y/o

Hello dear
My name is miss Mercy williams i saw your profile today and become interested in you i will like you to send to me mail to my email address so that i will send my picture to you to know me more
My EMAIL IS (mercywilliams_2012@yahoo.com) please i am waiting for your reply.
yours Mercy williams

Hello Lovely,

Thanks for your mail.how are you , i was touched after going through your mail today. I think is know longer necessary for me to hide myself from you again and i decided to contact you because of the urgency of my situation here. My hobby are tennis and music.

I am Miss mercy Williams 24years old girl from Liberia in east Africa,the only daughter of Late Dr & Mrs Williams Maxwell Domenic,who was CEO of (E T I C PLC),in Port Liberia in Liberia and also the former minister of mineral resources. I am constrained to contact you because of the maltreatment I am receiving from my step mother,and
my step mother planned to take away all my late father's treasury and properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved Father.Meanwhile I wanted to travel to Europe, but ,she hide away my international passport and other valuable documents. Luckily she did not discover where I kept my father's File which contains important documents.

So I decided to run to Revealing Christ church Home where I am presently seeking asylum under the Republic of Senegal. I wish to contact you personally for a long term relationship and investment assistance in your Country.also for you to represent me to claim my fathers fund out from the bank, because the bank need foreign representative as a surety,

My late father of blessed memory deposited the sum of ($7.9 Million US Dollars).

in a Bank with my name as the next of kin. However, I shall be willing to forward you with the necessary documents on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for the transfer and investment of the fund.

As you will help me in an investment, and i will like to complete my studies, as i was in my 2ND year in the university, when the crisis started. It is my intention to compensate you with 25% of the total money for your assistance and the balance shall be my investment capital. This is the reason why I decided to contact you.

Please all communications should be through this email address only for confidential purposes.As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest I will put every things into action immediately. In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely.

You can reach me on phone through the office number of the Reverend Father, his name is Reverend pastor John Maxwell and the phone number is (00221-777-495-223),if you will like to speak to me on phone.When you call tell him you want to talk to mercy williams and he will then send his receptionist to call me, i am staying at the female hostel block 104A. i will appreciate if you can also help me to secure my traveling document,maybe when i join you we can transfer the fund.

Awaiting your urgent and positive response. Please do keep this only to your self please i beg you not to disclose it till i come over to join you once the fund has been transferred.

Yours Sincerely mercy

Clients-ADSL
Pool-ADSL-IPP-BAS4
Direction technique
Orange Internet Dakar
Sacre Coeur 3
SENEGAL

mdgposter
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Rita Odily; <odily_rita@yahoo.com>

Postby mdgposter » Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:00 am

Hello Folks,
ok I have one who uses exact picture of the photo album associated with this thread. Larisa Geogil - larisa_geogil00@yahoo.co.uk - the person messaged me from GoFreeDate - Handle - larisa774 - id - 54723 (note not available for view or deleted)

---
introduction message
---

hello.
I AM Larisa IN SEARCH OF A MAN WHO UNDERSTANDS THE MEANING OF LOVE AS TRUST AND FAITH INEACH OTHER RATHER THAN ONE WHO SEES LOVE OF WHAT THE WORLD IS ALL ABOUT AND AFTER READING YOUR PROFILE I TOOK INTEREST IN YOU SO REPLY TO ME WITH THE SEND TO ME WITH EMAIL(larisa_geogil 00@yahoo.co.uk)
AND I SEND YOU MY PIC ON ME OK Razz Surprisedops: Surprisedops: Razz Razz Surprisedops:

---
first email
---

Subject - HI DEAR

Body -

Received: from [41.214.45.85]
---

My Dearest Hugs
How are you today? I am very happy for your respond to the mail I sent to you. My name is Miss Larisa George from Darfur Region of Sudan l am 26 years and presently I am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the death of my family by the rebels

My father and my mother were killed by rebels in our residence house in the capital city Darfur. My late father Dr.Barsina George, was the owner of sina Oil and Gas Company a private extracting oil firm in
Darfur before He was killed with my mother one early morning by the rebels as a result of the civil war that is going on until now in Sudan.

It is only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to the West African state called Senegal where we are leaving now in a refugee camp here in the capital city of Dakar Senegal.

However iam using the computer at the office of the Reverend father who is in charge of the refugee camp to write to you. I would like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes, your hobbies and what you
are doing presently, remember that you caught my attention in that site that was why I wrote you in first place

these are my pictures. I am not all that photogenic. l wait for your reply soon.
From Yours always Miss Larisa.

---

attached 8JBQsO140913-02.jpg ids_emoticon_rose.gif ids_emoticon_rose.gif ids_emoticon_rose.gif heart_broken.gif rose.gif kiss.gif ids_emoticon_rose.gif punch_glove.gif (note all but one image are
icons and one picture already posted to thread)

---
second email
---

Subject - THANKS FOR YOUR MAIL

Body -

Received: from [41.82.125.202]
---

Hello dear,
how are you today? l hope that you are fine. in my last mail l told you how l lost parents and relatives in the war.the only person l have now is Rev.Father Godson Mark who is the Reverend father in the camp here and He has been very nice to me since l came to this camp.The Reverend's Tel number is ( 00221 772 704 308 ) if you call tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me and l will come and answer your call.

I want to go back to my studies because l was in my first year in the university when the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.Honey,please l would like you to know that l have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me so l want you to assist me in the transfer of the money,because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank in Europe which he used my name as the next of kin. The amount in question is US$2.2M(Two Million, Two Hundred Thousand US Dollars).So l will like you to assist me transfer this money to your account and after transfer then you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents to meet with you there.

I have got in touch with this bank by mail and made them to know about my plan to withdraw this money,l also got them aware of the death of my father and they have acknowledged it with all their confirmation.
However,they advise me to get in touch with a very responsible person who will stand on my behalf to transfer this money I just have to let you know about this so that you can assist me to be my trustee in this
money since l am still a refugee here. l wait for your mail and your call.
miss Larisa.

---

attached punch_glove.gif ids_emoticon_rose.gif ids_emoticon_rose.gif ids_emoticon_rose.gif punch_glove.gif ids_emoticon_rose.gif ids_emoticon_rose.gif ids_emoticon_rose.gif (note only icons attached)

---
third email
---

Subject - HI DEAR

Body -

Received: from [41.82.96.75]
---

My Dearest Hugs
How are you today? I am very happy for your respond to the mail I sent to you. My name is Miss Larisa George from Darfur Region of Sudan l am 26 years and presently I am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the death of my family by the rebels

My father and my mother were killed by rebels in our residence house in the capital city Darfur. My late father Dr.Barsina George, was the owner of sina Oil and Gas Company a private extracting oil firm in
Darfur before He was killed with my mother one early morning by the rebels as a result of the civil war that is going on until now in Sudan.

It is only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to the West African state called Senegal where we are leaving now in a refugee camp here in the capital city of Dakar Senegal.

However iam using the computer at the office of the Reverend father who is in charge of the refugee camp to write to you. I would like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes, your hobbies and what you
are doing presently, remember that you caught my attention in that site that was why I wrote you in first place

these are my pictures. I am not all that photogenic. l wait for your reply soon.
From Yours always Miss Larisa.

---

attached ids_emoticon_rose.gif ids_emoticon_rose.gif ids_emoticon_rose.gif heart_broken.gif rose.gif kiss.gif ids_emoticon_rose.gif punch_glove.gif (note these are all icons)

---
fourth email
---

Subject - WRITE MAIL TO THIS BANK NOW FOR MORE INFORMATION.

Body -

Received: from [41.82.123.139]
---

Hello dear,
I thank you once again for your kindness towards me.Remember l trust you honey that is why l am giving you all these information. My dear l will like to hear your voice every time. After the transfer of the money into your account you will have 20% of the total money helping me in this regards and the remaining money will be managed by you in any business of your choice there in your country because l want to continue my studies there in your country.

l will like you to contact the bank immediately with this information,tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me transfer my US$2.2 million dollars deposited by my late father of which l am the next of kin.

The contact information of the bank are as follows;

STANDARD CHARTERED BANK PLC LONDON UK.

Email addresses, ( standardcharateredbk@london.com )
and
( standardcharteredbk@gmx.co.uk )

The name of the transfer officer is ... MR.Alex Nelson

Telephone numbers ( +44 701 11 501 70 ).
Fax number +44 8704 7989 03.

The name of the depositor.............. Dr Barsina George
The next of kin................................ Miss Larisa George
The amount is......................................US$2.2M
Account number ............................706352056439.

My dear l am glad that God has brought you to help me out from this situation and l promise to be kind and will equally need you in every area of my life plus investing this money since l am still too young
to manage it. As l told you before,this camp is just like a prison and my prayers is to move out from here as soon as possible.Please make sure that you contact the bank today for more information ok.
l am waiting to hear from you soonest!.
Yours forever,
miss Larisa.

---

attached heart_broken.gif rose.gif kiss.gif ids_emoticon_rose.gif punch_glove.gif heart_broken.gif rose.gif kiss.gif ids_emoticon_rose.gif punch_glove.gif (note all images were icons)

---
end of emails
---

I did a header analysis for first email at iptrackeronline dot com and here is the information it gave me :

IP Address - 41.214.45.85 - Provider - Sonatel Societe Nationale Des Telecommunications D - City - n/a - Country - Senegal

I did a header analysis for second email at iptrackeronline dot com and here is the information it gave me :

IP Address - 41.82.125.202 - Provider - Sonatel - City - n/a - Country - Senegal

I did a header analysis for third email at iptrackeronline dot com and here is the information it gave me :

IP Address - 41.82.96.75 - Provider - Sonatel - City - n/a - Country - Senegal

I did a header analysis for fourth email at iptrackeronline dot com and here is the information it gave me :

IP Address - 41.82.123.139 - Provider - Sonatel - City - n/a - Country - Senegal

--------
end of information
--------

I did search for larisa_geogil00@yahoo.co.uk at FB - email is associated with a Male so is switcheroo changeroo gender - id - obinna.geogil - Name - Obinna Geogil - Worked at Dior Fatima - Studied at Dior Fatima - Male -

--------
end of profile data
--------

the person posted the following picture to their profile :

see you
mdgposter

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Milian Weah; <milianbweah@yahoo.co.uk>

Postby IceFM » Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:22 pm

My dear,
How is your day? Mine is fine over here in Dakar.Thanks for your mail. Like I said my name is Miss Milian Bernard weah, Am 24yrs old, single and never married, 5ft 8 inches Tall, 55kg weight, black hair and brown eyes,Very good looking girl that is very sharing, giving, caring and loving girl, above all God fearing and trusted.I really want to have a good relationship with you. A relationship of deep feeling that will construct a mutual understanding, I'm from Liberia in west Africa and presently I am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar as a result of the civil war going on in my country. My late father Dr Johnson Bernard Weah was the personal adviser to the former head of state of my country Liberia and currently the Chairman Managing Director in A Fan Industrial Company before the rebels attacked my house one early morning killing my mother and my father.It was only me that is alive now because i was staying in a borden school and i managed to make my way to near by country Senegal where i am living now in a refugee camp.I send and receive e-mails in the office of our Reverend,He has been so kind to me since i became close to him during one of his visitations to the clinic in the camp when i was sick. I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently.I will tell you more about myself in my next mail.Attached here is my picture .Hoping to hear from you soonest.
Miss Milian.

SONATELNET
Pool ADSL BAS4
Mody Ndiaye
SOCIETE NATIONALES DES TELECOMMUNICATIONS
Sonatel
Dakar
Senegal

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Milian; <milianbweah@yahoo.co.uk>

Postby IceFM » Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:38 pm

This Pest works with two Emailaddy in the Background of the Header......Mail comes always back coz reply goes to: milianweah@hotmail.fr instead of milianbweah@yahoo.co.uk

Dearest,
I am more than happy in your reply to my mail today,How are you today hope all is well and fine? mine is a little bit hot over here in Dakar Senegal.just like i told you in my first mail that I'm from Liberia, but due to the war in my country, that cost the dead of my father and my mother which made me to stay hear as a refugee. my condition here is terrible Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon.i don't have any relatives now whom i can go to all our relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is (Rev Father George Mike). who is the pastor of the (St john's catholic church) here in the camp,he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i'm leaving in the women's hostel(in the camp) because here they have two hostels one for the men the other for women.The Pastors Tel number is ( +221-763-842-314) (00221-763-842-314) if you call and tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel because of my condition here i don't have any right or privilege to some things be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place. Please listen to this,i have my late father's bank deposit certificate and death certificate (as his next of kin)here with me which i will send to you latter,because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank in United kingdom which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is $5.2m(Five Million Two Hundred Thousand Dollars) So what i need from you is, for you to see that this money is transferred to a good account and also to make arrangement on how i will come over and stay with you and continue my life and education. My choosing you is a question i knew you must ask and i think it is a good question.i have two reasons for choosing you, i chooses you because it is the will of God.and i believe knowing you will bring hope back again to my life.my choosing you does not mean i do not have anybody from Africa.i have two uncles,that is my late fathers junior brothers whom i think are suppose to be taking care of me but they do not care,all they did was to sell my late father's houses and company to one Mr Olson Steven from united states and enjoy the money with their wives. I wanted to tell Olson about it but should my uncles know of the money,they can kill me ,so as to eat the money,it was as if my father saw their deed because he told the implication of having a big money in Africa and that was the reason while he made the deposit in Scotland.the day i wrote you first,i picked up three address from a dating site and i prayed over it with my Rev,father.he brougth a pieces of paper and wrote the three email address in it and fold it,he ask me to pick one and i picked your email address,then i decided to write you and i also believe that it is the will of God.
However you can call me with the reverend father's office phone line, my favorite language is English but our official language here in the camp is French ,but i speak English very fluently because i attended an American and English speaking private school in my country for almost all my school,I will like you to send me some of your pictures and also try to call me as requested so that we can hear each other voices,i have a lot to tell,i will be thinking about you so much,as i will be waiting to hear from you soonest,
have a wonderful day,
Miss Milian.

Pic give a Hit in FB for Queeny James from Uyo Itam, Akwa Ibom, Nigeria

mdgposter
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby mdgposter » Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:21 pm

Hello folks,
I found a BuddiesConnect member who uses exact same picture as posted on page 1 of this thread. BuddiesConnect ID - juliet1love - Basic Info - Gender: Female - Age: January 3, 1989 - Last Login: 35 minutes ago - Member Since: 1 hour ago - Membership: Registered User - Profile Views: 1

---
end of profile data
---

The person posted the following comment to my wall :

---

Hello, I am Juliet. How are you ? hope you are fine and in perfect condition of health.Please I went through your profile at (buddiesconnect.com)and i read it and took interest in it,please if you don't mind i will like you to write me on this ID(julietcumbu11@yahoo.com) hope to hear from you soon,and I will be waiting for your mail because i have something VERY important to tell you.
Lots of love
Juliet.

---
end of comment
---

That is all I have for now . I am going to mail them right now .

See you
mdgposter

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Gift Sambo; <giftsambo65@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:51 pm

Dearest One,

I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred under the co-operation of a new partner from United State Of America.
Presently i am now in Spain for investment projects and building of an Orphanage home in Africa and 2 other countries.meanwhile, i did not forget your past efforts and attempts to assist in transferring those funds despite that you failed me somehow. There is no doubt that you would have helped me if not that you where skeptical and apprehensive over the issue.

Now contact Sister Rose Johnson on email:(revrosejohnson@yahoo.com) Phone number (+221772961506) ask her to send you a Barclays Bank Draft of $750,000.00 which i raised in your favour for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I want you to use $500,000 to build a befitting orphanage home to be name after my Late father's name LATE DR ABAKAR SAMBO'S MEMORIAL ORPHANAGE HOME and use $250,000 for your personal use. I appreciated your efforts and the little care at that time. Thank you very much .So feel free and get in touch with Miss Rose Johnson, which is the mummy in-charge of our women hostel health care orphanage home and give him your address and your new contact telephone number where to send the draft to you.

I am very busy here in Spain because of the investment projects which i and the new friend Mr.Kaito Yamato and Mr.Allen Smith Jr are having at hand, I remembered that I had forwarded instruction to our Mummy Miss Rose Johnson on your behalf to receive that money, so feel free to get in touch with her without any delay. You might not hear from me in 3 months or more from now for security reasons .

Best regards,

Gift

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Precious; <precious_x011@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:08 pm

From 24Luv

baby25
- Profile ID: 89654
- 25 y/o female (1987 - January - 1)
- dakar, Senegal
- English,
- Have no children

Hello my Dear,
How are you today i hope you are fine, My Name is Miss precious I want us to be friend, for something important which I would like to share with you, and we will get to know each other better, I hope you don't mind being my friend. l want you to send an email to my email address precious_x011@yahoo .com, so that l can give you my picture for you to know whom l am

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Natasha, Don; <natashadon87@rocketmail.com>

Postby jaga » Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:22 pm

:pee: I WILL LIKE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT YOU
Od: Natasha Don <natashadon87@rocketmail.com>
Data:18 września 2012 13:51

EMTS Limited / Etisalat Nigeria
Emerging Markets Telecommunication Services (EMTS) Limited
Plot 19, Zone 'L',
Federal Government Layout,
Banana Island,
Ikoyi, Lagos
Nigeria

Subject: I WILL LIKE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT YOU
Hello, my dear,
How was your night out there in your country and on the same day, I think you had a good night, and that the atmosphere there in your country very well today? I was a little 'hot here in Dakar, Senegal.

My name is Natasha, Don, I am (23yrs), but age does not matter in a real relationship, so I am comfortable with your age, it is from Rwanda in Africa, 5.4ft tall, fair in complexion, Single (unmarried) II and now live here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago.

My late father, Don DR.BERNARD Director Upeh cocoa INDUSTRIES (Ltd) in Kigali (the capital of Rwanda, my country) before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and father in cold blood.

It was only me that is alive now and i managed to make my way to a nearby country Senegal where i am leaving now as a refugee under the tutelage of his father, Reverend, and I use his computer to send a message to you.

I would like to know more about you.Your and dislikes, your hobbies and what presently.I tell you more about myself in my next mail.Attached here are my pictures.
Hoping to hear from you as soon as possible
Your love forever
Natasha

Last edited by IceFM on Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Header trimmed and moved in the correct Thread

weisemaus
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Senegal scams

Postby weisemaus » Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:06 pm

Rita Ray
Profil in Netlog:
blessingweah752
female - 25 years, 100 Mile House, Canada

Name
blessing weah
Date of birth
06/02/1987
Canada
Native language
English
ritaray100@yahoo.com
hello
how are you today i hope that every things is ok
with
you as is my pleassure to contact you after viewing
your profile in love.www.
really interest me in having communication with you
ifyou will have the desire with me so that w"

privat email:

My Dearest.
hope you still remember me i am Vansaa who you send your email in  How are you today? I am very happy for your respond to the mail I sent to you.My name is Miss Vansaa Ray from Darfur Region of Sudan l am 23 years and presently I am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the death of my family by the rebels My father were killed by rebels in our residence house in the capital city Darfur. My late father Dr. Ray Benson, was the Chairman, Gruv-Melton Oil and Gas Company a private extracting oil firm in Darfur before He was killed one early morning by the rebels as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country Sudan. 

i am open minded person , easy going girl , confident , hard working , caring , always stand by my word .am seeking  for someone who is honest like i wrote in my profile to get married to no matter where he comes from  and no matter his religious back grand  ,

i am  single never married and active and i like everything that makes life easy and comforting eg going to beach , cooking , watching tv sports  like football  etc , shopping , reading newspapers and novels ,having long walk.pls i would beloved to chat with u but in this camp we are not allow to go out often.
We don't have any relatives now whom we can go to all our relatives ran away in the middle of the war the;

The only person we have now is  Rev.Joel Amos who is the Reverend Minister in charge of the church in this camp ( CHRIST DE SAVIOR MISSION)He has been very nice to me since I came here but I am not living with him rather I am living in the woman's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women.The Pastors Tel number is (+221 765 724 555) (00221 765 724 555) Feel free to call me through his number. If you call and tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel.

As a refugee here I don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.I want to go back to my studies because I only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

Please listen to this,I have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which I will send to you latter,because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank in Europe which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is $5.3(Five Million three Hundred Thousand US Dollars).

So I will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it  you can send me money, for me to come over to meet with you in your country. I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me.

So in the light of above I will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for I am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it. Remember I am giving you all this information due to the trust I deposed on you.I like honest, understanding and God fearing people,truthful and a man of vision, and hardworking.
my love please send me your contact information

Your Age....................

Your Full name...........

Your Full Address..............

Your Telephone number....

Your Occupational.......

Your country...........

My favourite language is English but our language is french but I speak English very fluently. Meanwhile I will like you to call me like I said I have alot to tell you.
Have a nice day and think about me.
Awaiting to hear from you soonest
Thanks and remain blessed.
Rita

header

Received: from [41.82.91.185]
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2012 00:20:23 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: My Darling please this is my full life story with love and trust.
To: xxxx

Last edited by minerva on Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: trimed header

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

joydickson75@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Fri Sep 21, 2012 2:41 pm

4ppl
ruthbaby200
love and honest

Hello My Love,
My name is miss joy dickson i saw your profile today and become interested in you.i will like you to contact me through my private email (joydickson75@yahoo.com)so that i can send you my pictures and also tell you more about my self.this is my contact (joydickson75@yahoo.com)
yours lovely joy.
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:19 pm

Full Name
maryjanewanga
More
About me
well i am miss Maryanne wanga i am more than happy to be here on this dating site to be frank i am very serious to meet any single men that is serious in searching for a partner me i am here searching for a life partner
Come from
United States
Registered
Today, 8:10 am
City, State, Province
new york city
Marital Status
Single
Ethnicity
Native American
Occupation
student
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual

maryjane111: my dearest my name is maryjane i am very happy to write you after viewing your profile here today which really interest me to have communic..

Email: princedd41@yahoo.com

Received from 72.95.136.79
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:24 am

now used email : jane8doe@yahoo.com

and the email ID hit to http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... &start=435" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; part 1

Jane Doe

My greatest hope your well today?.
Thank you very much for writing me back and I really like to have a good relationship with you, because I have a special reason why I decided to contact you because of the urgency of my situation here. I am Miss Jane Samuel Doe, Liberia 24 years the only daughter of the late President Samuel Kenyon Smith who was killed by Prince Johnson and his rebels groups after many innocent soul were killed. My father was killed by the government of Prince Johnson, accused my father of coup attempt.

I am constrained to contact you because of the maltreatment I am receiving from my step mother. She planned to take my late father's treasury and properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved father. Meanwhile, I wanted to escape the Europe but she hide away my international passport and other valuable traveling documents, but she did not discover where I kept my Father's File which contains important documents.

So I decided to run to the refugee camp where I am presently seeking asylum under the United Nations Refugee here in Dakar, Republic of Senegal. I would like to contact you personally for a long term business relationship and investment assistance in your country.

My father deposited the sum of U.S. $ 5.7million in a bank with my name as next of kin. But I will forward the information required deposit confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for the transfer and investment of the fund.

As you will help me for an investment and I would like to finish my studies, as it was prior planning. It is my intention to compensate you with 20% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my investment capital, this is the reason I decided to contact you please all communications should be through address email only for confidential purposes.

As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest I will put things into action immediately, in light of the above i can appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely, I stay at the hostel female and I'll be waiting for your urgent and positive response.

Please keep this only to your own behalf, please do not reveal it until I come to your country once the funds have been transferred and here is my picture, hoping to hear from you and hope your lovely response .
Sincerely, Samuel Doe Miss Jane

Originating ISP: Societe Nationale Des Telecommunications Du Senega
City: n/a
Country of Origin: Senegal

pics already here
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Nompah
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Mercy Cumba - mercy_cumba@yahoo.com

Postby Nompah » Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:32 pm

Mercy Cumba - mercy_cumba@yahoo.com

Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 41.208.186.21
Originating ISP: Societe Nationale Des Telecommunications Du Senega
City: n/a
Country of Origin: Senegal

IP address flagged in Database.

-Name : Mercy Cumba
-Email : mercy_cumba@yahoo.com
-Phone number provided : +221-774 -834 -979 (Senegal)
-Profile on website : (now removed)
mercy_cumba 23 / F
Birthdate : July 7, 1989
Marital Status : Single
Height : 162-165 cm
Body Type : Average
Education : High School graduate
Race : Asian
Religion : Atheist
Speaks : English

Initially approached me on the website with this :
Hello dear,
Nice to meet you, my name is mercy, I sew your profile (asiafriendfinder.com) and I have chosen you to be my friend, kindly write me through my email address (mercy_cumba@yahoo.com) because i have something VERY important to tell you.I hope to hear from you God bless
mercy.

After a "Hey what's up?" email, I got this :

to : [NOMPAH]@email.something
Subject : PLEASE I NEED YOUR HONEST ASSISTANCE
DEAREST ONE

Firstly I thank you for your reaction to mine email; Enline with the message, which I have sent to you..
How are you today over there in your country, i believe you're having a nice day and that the atmosphere over there in your country is very nice today? Mine is a little bit cold over here in Dakar Senegal. My name is Miss. Mercy Cumba i am (23) but age doesn't matter in a real relationship, so i am comfortable with your age, I am fromvSudan In West Part Of Africa ,5.4ft tall, light in complexion single, (Never married) and presently i am residing here in Dakar as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago.
PLEASE I NEED YOUR HONEST ASSISTANCE

My late father Dr.Lincoln Cumba was a politician and the managing director of (RUDOLPH TECHNICAL INDUSTRIAL COMPANY PLC) in Khartoum (the capital of Sudan) before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother, my father and two of my younger brother in a cold blood. It was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal where i am leaving now as a refugee under a Reverend. Pastor's care and i am using his computer to send these message to you.

I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes,
PLEASE Do not be offended for this message that come's from me please, fair which to me obliged to put simple trust on you due to my situation here as the refugee and I shall demand most your conscientiousness after yours to know about me, I shall really grow fond we to have good in spite attitudes therefore I have this as a trust which i believe that you can not betray it at the end. I have communicated you because of my difficulty situation here in this refugees camp; Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon.

I don't have any relatives now whom i can go to all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is Rev- PASTOR JOSEPH ADU, who is the Rev pastor of the (MISSIONARY/REFUGEE CAMP IN DAKAR SENEGAL) here in the camp he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the women's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women.

The Pastors Tel number is (+221-774 -834 -979) If you call tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel. As a refugee here i don't have any right or privileged to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country. My love I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

Please listen to this (please it's a secret, even no one knows about it except the Reverend pastor, that knows about it ) i have my late father's Last Written Will and the Death Certificate here with me which i will send to you latter, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in one of the leading bank in Europe which he used my name as the next of kin, the amount in question is $5.6M (Five Million Six Hundred Thousand US Dollars)
So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you. I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me.. So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.

Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you.. I like honest and understanding people, truthful and a man of vision, hardworking and GOD fearing people. Our language is English. Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have a lot to tell you Attached here is my pictures. I will equally like to see yours too. Have a nice day and think about me. Awaiting to hear from you soonest.
Yours in love,
Miss Mercy.

Pictures used by the scammer :
They hit on anti-scam sites all over the place.

EDIT :
While we're at it, this name has some Facebook profiles.
http://www.facebook.com/sonia.soni.77964" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.facebook.com/emeka.nelson.18" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.facebook.com/sonia.duj.7" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
"If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking."

Return to “Black Females”