It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:39 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Rita Odily; <odily_rita@yahoo.com>

African scammers posing as black women.
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Juliet Cumba, julietcumba20@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:49 am

juliet_harry74
female - 23 years, New York City, United States
Name juliet cumba

same pic as in previous post

Hello, I am Juliet.
How are you ? hope you are fine and in perfect condition of health.Please I
went through your profile at(netlog.com)and i read it and took
interest in it,please if you don't mind i will like you to write me on this
ID(julietcumba20@yahoo.com) hope to hear from you soon,and I will be
waiting for your mail because i have something VERY important to tell you.
Lots of love
Juliet.

Juliet Cumba, julietcumba20@yahoo.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

ebnressler
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Rita Odily; <odily_rita@yahoo.com>

Postby ebnressler » Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:46 pm

Nancy Peterson - nancypeterson190@hotmail.com

Header & IP is Microsoft

Email:
Hello My Dearest,
Thanks once again, I am more than happy in your reply to my mail. How was your day? mine was a little bit cool over here in Dakar Senegal. My name is Miss. Nancy Peterson I'm (23)years old still single and have never been married, I am from Liberia in west Africa and presently, I am residing in the orphanage/refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal, as a result of the civil war that happened in my country. I was a first year student of law at the university, before the incident that lead me into this situation of living in the camp.

My late father Dr. Robert D. Peterson was the personal adviser to the former head of states, also a successful business man import and exporter of Cocoa during his life time, before the rebels attacked my house one early morning killing my mother and my father. Equally my mother was six months pregnant and a senior lecturer at the university before her death, it's only me that is alive now because I am the only child to my parents, and I managed to make my way with the help of UN to near by country Senegal, where I am leaving now.

I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes, as I love cooking, handball, singing,karaoke, reading,etc. I don't like dishonest people. Your hobbies and what you are doing presently. I will tell more about myself in my next mail. Attached here is my picture and I will like to see yours.

Thanks I am hoping to hear from you soonest.
Yours,
Miss. Nancy

Picture:
YouDate
nancy

Personal Details
Looking for: Man
Somewhere Southeast in North America........

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Larisa; <larisa_geogil105@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Mar 13, 2013 4:06 pm

From WD

larisa774
- 26 y/o woman (1986 June 22)
- from Berlin, Berlin, Germany
- English, English, English
- seeking a man from 20 to 30 y/o

hello.
I AM Larisa IN SEARCH OF A MAN WHO UNDERSTANDS THE MEANING OF LOVE AS TRUST AND
FAITH INEACH OTHER RATHER THAN ONE WHO SEES LOVE OF WHAT THE WORLD IS ALL ABOUT AND AFTER
READING YOUR PROFILE I TOOK INTEREST IN YOU SO REPLY TO ME WITH THE SEND TO ME WITH EMAIL(larisa_geogil105@yahoo.com) AND I SEND YOU MY PIC ON ME OK
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

panter
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Laural Peterson, laural4melove@ymail.com

Postby panter » Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:10 pm

Laural Peterson, laural4melove@ymail.com
+221 772 093 435

Maybe she thinks I'm a lesbian or she has no idea that my name is feminine. She claims that she had seen my profile and I'm older than her :silly: But she sent the email to my job and there is no way that she has seen me somewhere .. haha :mrgreen:

This Email was sent at Sat, 6 Apr 2013 01:30:23 -0700 (PDT)
from IP address 41.83.15.126
IP Location: Senegal.

Hello sweetie,

It warms my heart to hear from you, my heart accepts you from the very first time i don't know what you have done to me to make me feel like this, i am aware of our age difference, i will be 26 years old by next month, to me age is not a problem at all, age are nothing but just numbers, what matters to me most is the heart, love, happiness, maturity, i need a real and sincere friend that i can trust and talk to, i have kept this secrete for too long i need to open up my heart to you because my heart chooses you as my helper, Sometimes the world seems to be upside down, things seems to be so unusual, sometimes i feel like am living in this world all alone,
My heart has been so lonely ever since my parents was assassinated and i was left in this world all by myself,i am the only surviving child of chief John Peterson, my late father was the owner of Guarantee project company but his was assassinated by his business partner and i was left alone in this world all by myself, i did,not have any friend or family to turn to and i was so scared that the people that killed my parents will come after my life, that was why i left my country to this country i am now, I'm presently in Dakar, Senegal.

Getting here i don't know anybody or have any where to stay so i was taken to the Church hostel where i live presently, though here in this hostel i don't have freedom and the living here is very bad but what choice do i have, i have to keep myself alive, when i came to this country the first thing i did was to try and claim my inheritance that my late parents left for me but i couldn't because of my status here in this country but i believe with time i will be able to claim my inheritance hopefully when i get somebody to help me claim it, my inheritance is enough for us to invest on any kind of business we choose, i like to sing, cook and walk on the beach, please tell me more about yourself and your country,
I would really love to hear your voice sweetie but is so unfortunate that i don't have a phone of my own, but you can call me with the Rev father' s phone here in the camp,
the number is ( +221 772 093 435 ) when you call just tell the Rev Father that you want to talk to Laural he will send for me, i really cant wait to hear from you again my heart really looks up to you, i hope my present situation will not scare you away or make you abandon me here, because hard times don't last long, please don't let my color, distance or our age difference stop you from helping me, this is the truth of my heart and my real feelings to you, i don't care about wealth, i just want to live free and happy again, i hope you understand me, everything will be alright soon, hope you like my pics,
until i hear from you again,

Take care,

Laural

panter
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Laural Peterson, laural4melove@ymail.com

Postby panter » Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:09 am

I got a new email today where she asks for Money. :twisted:

Hello dear,

Thank you so much for all your thoughtful words and encouragement, am not a lesbian i am completely honest to you, please don't misunderstand things, but if you don't want to help me please be honest to tell me, i don't know why i trust you , i feel so comfortable talking with you about my secrets which i have,nt told anyone ever since my parents died and i believe my secrete is safe with you, i believe my heart directed me to you for a reason and i can feel it so strong in my heart, i know it maybe difficult for you to understand, i am from Zimbabwe but i live in Senegal now, my late father was the owner of guarantee project company, my father was assassinated by his business partner out of jealousy.i am writing you the letter with tears in my heart that is coming out of my face, i am a very shy girl and i don't like to ask for faviour, i have always have all that i wanted in life, but i did,nt know i will ever see my self in this kind of situation that i cannot even help myself, but i thank God for bring you to my life and i trust in God that everything will be alright, i wish my parents was still alive to see what i am going through here, Life is not too good for me here in this camp and i could,not claim my heritage because am a Refugee here, Please i honestly need your help and i am trusting you that you will not betray me or hurt my feelings, I could,not claim my heritage because i cant have an account here as a refugee and i don't have freedom being a refugee, Please i need you to help me from the button of your heart, I need you to help me claim my heritage from the bank, i can instruct them to transfer everything to you over there in your country, once i write an application to the bank they will transfer all my late parents assets to you over there,sorry i never told you that my late parents are very rich and i am their only Child and the sole beneficiary of all their assets,before my father died he deposited the sum of ( $3.7m, three million seven hundred thousand dollars ) in a bank at United Kingdom, but i have not been able to claim it because of my status here as a refugee, i have never told anybody about this here, i have all the original documents that my late parents used to deposit the money here with me, please sweetie this is my life and am trusting you with it, please i beg you in the name of God almighty don't betray me, that is all i have, and it is enough for us to live and invest on any kind of investment we wish.

Secondly i want you to get me out of this camp as soon as the transfer is done because the living here is very bad and i have been having Malaria fever for the past days but they cannot take care of me because they cannot afford my medicine and i don't have any money with me here now things are really difficult for me.

I spoke to the Rev father( priest) about how i can leave this refugee camp and come to you in your country, he said i need a traveling passport, which he said it will cost $330, and he also said i will need a letter of invitation from you, he said if i have the money for the passport it will take 3 working days for me to get my passport, but the problem is i don't have that money now because of my situation and i have not claim my heritage, please i will need your help, i want to be with you and start a new life. my full name is Laural Peterson, what is yours?

Even the feeding here is not healthy and sometimes they feed us just once in a day and i cant afford buying what i want because i cant afford it now,please Honey my heart really looks up to you, please help me from the button of your heart, i am in teas writing you this letter because i have never been this open to anyone ever since my patients died. will your family accept me? will i be safe in your country?
i promise to put a smile on your face sweetie, you are the only one i have i want you to accept me as a friend and a sister, i don't have any other family i want to start a new life, but the situation am facing here right now is really difficult for me.
my whole heart is convinced about you, i wrote an application to the bank in United kingdom for the transfer of my inheritance to your custody before i come, i pray they accept you to be my trustee, now i wait for the reply of the bank after which i will give you the contact of the bank so that you can contact them for the transfer, i wait until i hear from you again, until then.
Take care,
Laural
God bless you
From the button of my heart

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Salomy Humphrey; <salomyhumphre@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:51 pm

Username: salomybaby

Email: humphreysalomy@yahoo.com ...... Contact: salomyhumphre@yahoo.com

User IP 41.206.62.70

AccessKenya IP Administrators
4th Floor,
Purshottam Place
Westlands Road
Nairobi
Kenya

Full Name
salomyhumphrey

About me
i am a good girl searching for a true lovei am a good girl searching for a true lovei am a good girl searching for a true lovei am a good girl searching for a true lovei am a good girl searching for a true lovei am a good girl searching for a true lovei am a good girl searching for a true lovei am a good girl searching for a true lovei am a good girl searching for a true love

Come from
Germany

City, State, Province
hamburg

Marital Status
Single

Ethnicity
White/Caucasian

Occupation
student

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

angelatamba1st@yahoo.com

Postby jaga » Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:23 pm

http://pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rama_Yade" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
MDF--> angelatamba20/ woman/26/ United States
name: angela tamba
:pray:
Message from angelatamba20
Date: 30, Apr 17:23:49
my dearest,
my name is Angela i am very happy to write you after viewing your profile here today which really interest me to have communication with you, If you will have the desire with me, we can get to know each other and see what happens in future. i will be very happy if you can write me through my email (angelatamba1st@yahoo.com) for easiest communication,and for me to sent to you my photo.i will be waiting to hear from you. have a blessed day,
angelatamba1st@yahoo.com

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Kristy Bemba Saolona, <kristylovebemba@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Sat May 04, 2013 12:51 pm

From 24FD

kristlvoe
- ID: 128180
- 24 y/o Female (1989 - March - 7)
- Congo, dakar
- English, Finnish, French
- love
- Have no children

hello my dear how are you my name is miss Kristy i am here looking for a friend so your can send me you email address so i can send you my picture Here is my email address kristylovebemba@yah oo.com

Google have this Pic in "search" in Page 5 behind alot of Nonsense....... :evil:

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon May 06, 2013 3:30 pm

Hello my Dear
How are you today?
I appreciate your reply to honor my request,I hope you are in perfect peace and health with your family, my heart is filed with gladness that you honor my request because relationship do not care for age, color, distance or tribe if we like each other, rather, we shall make impossible to become possible to meet together no matter the distance or tribe.i want to share things in common with you, compare our past life, present and future experiences to exercise joy and happiness all the days of our life.

Meanwhile, my name is Miss kristy Bemba Saolona,a citizen of Congo Republic but i am living presently in Dakar Senegal, i am a girl of 23years old, never been married and no kids,i am fair in complexion ,great sense of humor,loving,caring,humble, faithful,trustworthy, slow to anger,compassionate, I am glad to communicate with you today because i have been searching for a nice man,kind, caring, some one i can trust in my life, who will take care of me,a man i will ensure my life into his hand, a man who i can express my greatest and sweetest love and share things in common with him as long as i live. and my heart is telling me that you are the man who God have sent to my life .

I promise to be a nice girl to you as long as we continue in this communication and i strongly believe that God have a purpose for our relationship in future.i want you to tell me about you, your social life,your country, your occupation,do you like my photo?, I will tell you more about myself in my next mail with my contact number.
Thank you for your understanding, Waiting for your soonest reply.
Yours joy telling me that you are the man who God have sent to my life .

I promise to be a nice girl to you as long as we continue in this communication and i strongly believe that God have a purpose for our relationship in future.i want you to tell me about you, your social life,your country, your occupation,do you like my photo?, I will tell you more about myself in my next mail with my contact number.
Thank you for your understanding, Waiting for your soonest reply.
Yours
kristy

Pool-clients-ADSL_BAS4
Sonatel
Sonatel Multimedia
Direction technique
Orange Internet Dakar
Sacre Coeur 3
SENEGAL

Pic already posted 04/05/13

Pics belong to this Pest:

Rita Odily; <odily_rita@yahoo.com>
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =4&t=20661" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow with a Martini, stirred, not shaken

Bookmark and Share

Re: Rita Odily; <odily_rita@yahoo.com>

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Mon May 06, 2013 6:29 pm

Name used = Angela Tamba

email addy = angelatamba1st@yahoo.com

IP in RS database.

IP: 41.82.158.96
ISP: SONATEL
Assignment: Static IP
City: Dakar

header =

Return-Path: <angelatamba1st@yahoo.com>
Received: from [41.82.158.96] by web190301.mail.sg3.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 03 May 2013 15:37:58 SGT

email sent =

Hello my dear
thanks for your mail, how is life over there in your country and your entire family ?, i believe you had a nice days and that the atmosphere over there in your country is very nice today? Mine was a little bit colder over here, dear I am more than happy to see your mails and I have noticed that you are the type of person i am looking for and i believe that you are a trust worthy and caring person, that's what makes me to disclose my identity to you, And i promise that this communication will later be a testimony in our life though we just known each other through internet, But please read my message very well although it may be the least of what you expects from me since we are just new friend,

My names are Angela Tamba Abrahim, born and raised up into a Christian family of federal Republic Libya. And I decided to let you know everything about me since i have faith it was God that lead me to know you after fasting with offering prayers to him. My birthday is 18-11-1986 in ancient city of Benghanzi in Ajbadiyah province. My father, Dr.Tamba Abrahim of the blessed memory was a politician but previously a Diplomat that served at Libyan embassy in federal Republic of Senegal. But Death never give me the opportunity of having to enjoy the comfort of my good home for as i lost my mother to Dearth two days to my 18Th birthday anniversary on Saturday 18-11-2010 but i always believe God knows the best. It was after the death of my mother that my father concluded that Libya is no more safe for me and he took the decision that i will continue my education in Senegal which he said that is a peaceful country And to i so much that God who made it possible that i was in Senegal studying during the period of the Civil War that took place in Libya Tripoli and Benghazi one early morning on April 2011 whereby i lost my younger brother with other relatives though my father survived with serious multiple injuries, And My father was taken to Algeria where he sent for me through our family Lawyer of which i arrived Algerian from Senegal and met him receiving treatment in a hospital bed in Algiers. And there that My father gave me a file containing some documents and told me that our family lawyer is also with some money which he will be sending to me if i have need in my studies and other things until he recovers from his injuries without sensing that death is already at the corner. well tears always slip my face each time i remember the events that took my father's life, On Tuesday the 30Th of June which is exactly five days after the conversation, my father gave up the ghost and after his burial, i took some money from the lawyer and traveled back to continue with my studies in Senegal. But when it was time to pay school fees, i tried reaching our family Lawyer but i could not and can not give account whether he is alive or Dearth up till now! Beside i had no other choice at that time than to disclose the situation to school authority which took me to the Camp of United Nations High Commission for Refugees(UNHCR) here in Senegal from where i am writing this message and i thank God for keeping me alive till date.

Meanwhile,One of the documents in the file given to me by my late father was a bond certificate of Three million, two hundred thousand United state dollar ($3.2 Million U.S Dollars)in an account he opened with a foreign bank of which i am the next of kin to the account. I waited to reach 26 years because in the bond certificates was written that should accident happen to the account owner, the next of kin would inherit the money after attaining 26 years. I have communicated the bank and was searching for a sincere person to help me retrieve the money from the bank Because the bank said a person with refugee status can not transact with them being a clause from United Nations and i need that money to be able to regain my life back out of this camp.
I am also ready to relocate and meet with you once you accept me with all your heart to help me to recover the money from the Bank. And note that the Bank requested me to appoint a representative on my behalf as trustee giving them his first and last name with email address so that they will tell him how to take the money on my behalf. And I have already developed confidence with you since i believe that knowing you was through divine intervention but please promise and assure me that you will always stand by me even after receiving the money in your account if you are willing to help me. as i believed that my peace and freedom from this suffering refuge camp will come through your help and in your acceptance and promise to help me, i will send you the contact information of the Bank where my late father deposited the money with the Account information so that you will contact them for confirmation and also for the transfer..see your reply soonest.
your new friend,Angela
In love

1st two pics it sent got hits to this forum, 3rd pic it sent got a GI hit to this RS forum = http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =4&t=44649" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

CB1975 :cool:
:cool: CB1975

“Health is like money, we never have a true idea of its value until we lose it.”
~Josh Billings

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue May 07, 2013 3:07 pm

Hello my beloved Friend,
How are you today?, l hope you are fine. i am your beloved kristy i ndeed, your corresponding has shown me that you are the real person which my soul has been desiring for a long time, really, i am bored since my living in this bad environment, i am using reverend pastor Solomon David office computer in a church in this Red cross center. i am living under United Nations Refugee Authority as a refugee after my step father's funeral.

Moreover, i want to tell you more about me. it is very painful in my soul to tell you that i am an orphan, i don't no my biological father or my mother but Mr Jeannot Bemba Saolona from Congo republic picked me from motherless babies home and brought me up, but unfortunately, he die on 3rd July 2009 after brief illness, now, i am wandering without any helper after his death, truly, the life has been so difficult to me because of the hatred from their family, the misfortune made me to ran away out of the country to take asylum here in Senegal living under United Nations Refugee Authority as a refugee because their family pushed me out of their home and conspired to kill me because of Mr Jeannot Bemba WILL on his property but God said No that i will be alive today.

Meanwhile, after his death, his lawyer called me and gave me a WILL which Mr Jeannot Bemba wrote to my name, according to his WILL he deposited ( $7,200,000 Dollars) at one of the international banks out side the country. so, when their family discovered such amount of money in my name by their brother, they was angry and conspired together to kill me and to destroy my life so that they will take back their brother's inheritance but God said no. secondly, the country Congo is attacked by rebels, the rebels are killing people every day and rapping young beautiful ladies every where, so, there is very big problem in the country by the rebels. so i decided to ran way to here in Senegal to stay as a refugee with the documents because i don't have any where else to go and i don't want to lose my life.

Truly, my life has been so ridiculous, there is no food to eat, no good water to drink, the oxygen we are breathing is polluted because of bad environment. so, I have made the Bank to be aware of Mr Jeannot Bemba's death and my plans to recover the inheritance.but the bank refused because of my refugee statues saying that it is against their bank law to deal business with some one in captivity like refugee. so the bank advised me to find a free person, husband or business partner that will stand as my trustee with them in other for them to transfer the money to his account for the person to help me, base on the above explanations, i will like you to stand on my behalf as my trustee at the bank to enable the bank transfer the $7.2 Dollars( Seven Million two Hundred Thousand United Staes Dollars ) to your account so that you can withdraw some money from it and send to me to pay my refugee freedom dues, gather my traveling documents to come and meet you over there or you can come down here to see me face to face and then i go back with you or you finance or sponsor my coming to meet you at your country on your own expense so that we can stay together before we start the transaction.

Nevertheless, it is my solemn pleasure to tell you all these secrete, do not say i don't know you or you don't know me, our relationship is a divine connection because God want to increase your financial capacity through an orphan like me and if God touches your heart to consider my bad condition despite the inheritance involve, then you can help me with all your heart because you are doing it for God and not human been, so, i gave you this offer out of faith and trust from the deep of my heart hoping that you will not betray me and my ambition is that when the money gets to your account, you will help me to invest in all kinds of business in your country according to your recommendation. if you marry me you will be in control of all our investments but if you refuse to marry me, i will map out 25% for the good work and trust confounded in you after the transaction.Therefore, make sure that you keep this secrete to yourself only , i don't want to loss my life and the money because this place i am living with my documents is not safe. all the same, i will like you to call me through the reverend pastor phone number(+221 762848065) so that i will speak with you to hear your voice and you are free to contact the reverend pastor at his email address if you want to ask him about me (fathersolomon_david@yahoo.com )

please, send your phone number, your address and your photo in your next message OK so that i will put things in action for the bank to transfer the money to your account pending my arrival to meet you at your country. I shall stop here, make sure you take good care of yourself while waiting to hear a positive from you soon.
With all my love.
kristy Bemba Salomon

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed May 08, 2013 3:27 pm

hello my beloved.
at this moment, i hope you are in a very good health, i appreciate your acceptance to stand on my behalf to transfer my inheritance to your account pending my arrival to meet you, God who joined our relationship together will also help us to meet together any moment from now after the transaction.

Moreover, hence you agreed to stand as my trustee for the transaction at the bank, i want you to write a message and send to the bank on their email address which i stated below, tell them that you are applying to them to transfer my inheritance to your account to enable you help me come out of refugee status here in Senegal. i have notify the bank about you so that they will honor your application email, so, all you need to do now is to write a request message to the bank so that they will carry on the transfer with you immediately.

This is the Bank contact email address and my father account details below.

CONTACT PERSON: MR. IDRISSA DIOP.
FOREIGN PAYMENT MANAGER.

CBAO BANK SENEGAL ,
GROUP ATTIJARIWAFA BANK
24 avenue Leopold sedar senghor Dakar Senegal .

Tel: +221777442629
Fax: +221666554646
Email: cbaobank@financier.com

The Account information are as follows.

Account Name: Mr Jeannot Bemba Saolona
Amount Deposited: ,$7,200,000 USD
Next of kin: kristy Bemba Saolona
Country of Origin: Congo Republic.
Account number: 745I0872.

Nevertheless, kindly inform me immediately you contact them and also forward their reply message to me so that i read by myself to know when they are transferring the money to your account pending my arrival OK. thanks for your understanding, i wish you success in all your endeavors, my prayer is that this transaction will be completed under 2 weeks so that i will come out of this prison which look like a hell and take good care of you.
Take very good care of yourself as i am waiting to hear a good news from you as soon as you contacted the bank.

Yours in Love.
Kristy

My Refuge Id card.JPG

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

precious sambo - precioussambo@live.com

Postby jaga » Thu May 09, 2013 9:21 am

Hello dear
I am happy to receive your mail. I am very glad that we became interested in each other I do believe that we both have to be open-hearted and sincere so as to know each other deep down and well, share our loneliness and love together. I enjoyed your nice letter and i really need to builds a strong foundation for friendship, as well as marriage. It takes communication,trust, understanding, and forgiveness because we are only human. Mistakes will be made, misunderstandings will occur, but if the foundation is strong enough the relationship will overcome those barriers. so let me tell you more about my self.
My name is Miss Precious Sambo, I am 24years of age, single and never married, i am from Darfur Sudan in northern Africa and presently i am residing in the refugee camp in Dakar Senegal as result of the crisis that is going on in my country Sudan.
My late father Dr Abakar sambowas chairman managing director ( AKSAMBO INDUSTRIAL COMPANY LTD),in DARFUR a city in SUDAN my country, and he was also the personal adviser to our former head of state before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed him with my mother in cold blood. It's only me that is alive now, i managed to make my way to a West African country Senegal where i am living now as a refugee.I would like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently. Attached here is my picture, I will be hoping to hear from you and please send me one of your picture.
157.55.2.9 / United States
Subject: MY DEAR HERE IS MY PHOTO, I WISH TO KNOW YOU MORE
Date: Thu, 9 May 2013 08:21:26 +0000

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

precious sambo - precioussambo@live.com

Postby jaga » Thu May 09, 2013 9:31 am

MDF-->SAMBO20 - woman -26- Senegal
Name:PRECIOUS SAMBO = http://www.mydailyflog.com/SAMBO20/profile" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

:) SAMBO20 said on 08/05/13 12:54 PM
Hello dear, My name is Miss precious As I search for a nice friend and came across your contact, My mind and my heart told me to contact you for friendship, A friend who truly understand his or her friend and share their feelings together. please kindly accept my request, I believe that distance or age can never be a barrier but let love connect us because love is a bridge that connected far distance to be close to each other, I will send my pictures to you immediately I receive your reply at my email address (precioussambo@live. com) Your Friend, precious sambo

:mrgreen:

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat May 11, 2013 8:56 pm

:silly:

Hello my darling love, I am so worried, how are you and your health today, darling i hope everything is alright with you,
my love i want to know if you have contact the bank please tell me what is there reply of the bank i want you responding, i am worried about you, please get back to me to let me know how you are doing because i am so much worried. i will be my happy to hear from you.
Your kristy

Return to “Black Females”