juliet1
ID: 102270
23 y/o female (1987 - November - 10)
from new york,
USA
student

julietkoneh7@yahoo .com
hello
my name is Juliet i saw your profile today at http://www .wedat efree.c om" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; and i love it and i will also like to know more about you please i will like you to email me back with my email address (julietkoneh7@yahoo .com) so that i will give you my pictures for you to know whom i am .waiting for your lovely reply soon.
miss Juliet!

My Dear One,

I am more than happy in your urgent mail to my mail. How are you today? l hope fine. Mine is not too good due to my suffering condition here in Dakar Senegal. My name is Miss juliet Koneh. I am (23) years old, single and never married, 5ft 8 inches Tall, 55kg weight, black hair and brown eyes. l am from Liberia in West Africa and presently l am residing in a church Orphanage home here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago. I lost my both Parents during this deadly Political War, that Damaged Thousands of innocent Souls in Liberia.

My family was among the first target of the rebels because my Late father is a Successful business man and also a politician supporting the present Government when the problems was about to start. l managed to make my way to a nearby country Senegal where l am staying now and never pray or think to step my legs in that bloody country called Liberia.

i would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes, your hobbies and what you are doing presently. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. Attached here is my picture. Hoping to hear from you soonest.

Yours Forever ,
Miss juliet Koneh

BAS3
SONATEL
Mody Ndiaye
SOCIETE NATIONALES DES TELECOMMUNICATIONS
Sonatel
Dakar
Senegal
removed personal details
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Click here to research your scammer's email address with Spokeo.

+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Juliet Koneh; <julietkoneh7@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM on Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:43 am

Dearest one,

Thanks for your mail, I will really like to have a good relationship with you and i was praying and fasting for my situation. i have a special reason why i decided to contact you.

I decided to contact you because of the urgency of my situation here and I am constrained to contact you because of the maltreatment I'm received from this camp here where i am now.
Meanwhile I wanted to escape to Europe but i lost my international passport and other valuable traveling documents. Luckily the rebels did not discover where I kept my father's File which contains important documents. So I decided to run to the refugee camp where I am presently seeking asylum (protection from danger) under the United Nations High Commission for the Refugee here in Dakar- Republic of Senegal. I wish to contact you personally for a long term business relationship and investment assistance in your Country.

I don't have any relatives now whom i can go to as all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war. The only person i have now is Reverend father Emmanuel George who is doing (Volunteers Dagana Compassion Refugee Service ) here in the camp. He has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i live in the females hostel.

The Reverend father's phone number is ( +221-76 483 0658 )please if you call, tell him that you want to speak with me so that he will send for me in the hostel. Please at refugee here i don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country. I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to the death of my parents took place.

My father of blessed memory deposited the sum of US$2,300,000.00 ( Two Million Three Hundred Thousand US Dollars)only, in a bank with my name as the next of kin. However, I shall forward you with the necessary documents for confirmation upon your acceptance to assist me for the transfer and investment of the fund. I will also like to complete my academic studies in your Country which you will help me to recommend a nice medical Higher Institution. I was studying Health science before the killing of my parents by the Rebels and was a second year student in the University.

It is my intention to compensate you with 30% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my investment capital. This is the reason why I decided to contact you. Please all communications should be through this email address only for confidential purposes.

As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest, I will send you the contact of the bank immediately. In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely.

Am waiting your urgent and positive response. Please do keep this only to your self, please i beg you not to disclose it.

Yours Sincerely,

juliet
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Juliet Koneh; <julietkoneh7@yahoo.com>

Postby firefly on Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 pm

Anita Koneh on Facebook, uid 100000527662360, single, profile was made at 25 March 2010, no other details.

Jesika Ossai on Facebook, username blessesika202, Studied at uniben, Lives in Port Harcourt, 153 friends: "am just me".

Username msophia63 on Zorpia, Name: sophia

On Badoo, Esther Jamal, uid 0165292157, 23 years, Dakar, Senegal. Was online more than a week ago.

Grice Weah aka Grice on Badoo, uid 0212843635, 22 years, Dakar, Senegal, online more than a week ago.

Username jully200 on talkativetimes.com, no other details, just the same picture.

Picture is already reported into viewtopic.php?f=4&t=22279
firefly

Bookmark and Share

Juliet Koneh; <julietkoneh7@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM on Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:48 am

My darling ,

Thank you for your quick response. Presently i am residing here in Senegal where i am seeking my political asylum as a refugee due to the crisis in my country. Secondly i want to relocate with you to start up a good business venture that will be profit oriented to both of us and also start my education afresh in your country. After much prayers here i decided to make this contact with you believing i am safe in your hand. Now due to my political situation, i cannot make this claims by myself, i need a foreigner who will stand on my behalf to the bank, that is why i decided to make this contact with you, for you to stand on my behalf to the bank and ask them the possibility of transferring this fund into your position in your country. I have my late father death certificate, everything concerning this transaction is clear, I will like you to first make contact with the bank where this fund have been deposited, let us hear from them before any other thing will be done, it is due to the trust i have in you that made me to disclose this matter with you, believing that i am save in your hand, no body knows what i have and where i am, please i asking you for my safety and security keep it very private please, i know that God will see us through.once i get you through i will send the bank account so that you will send it to bank. i really appreciate your concern, waiting for your urgent response so that we can proceed.Please send to me your complete name and your address together with your phone number. I will also want you to call me through Reverend father's telephone number: +221-76 483 0658 today by 3.00pm gmt time because i have a lot to tell you. I will appreciate if you visit me here in Senegal. Can you come to see me, so that we can discuss face to face?
<< do u have more from this stupid ideas....
i am waiting for your mail soon.

Yours truly,

juliet

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM on Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:44 pm

My darling,

You are doubting me because you are not correct. If you are correct you will not deubt me. So check this site to confirm:
United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees

check the website about southern senegal casamas region.

http://www .un hcr. org" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://www" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;. unhcr .org/cgi -bin/texis/vtx/p age?page=4 9e4850e6

go to this site scearch my name:

https: //se arch.ref unite.o rg/

http:// ww w.ref unite .org/

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM on Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:46 pm

My darling,

How are you and how is everything? I hope you are fine. I am very happy for your mail which i have recieved today and will always live to thank you for your ability to help me and get that money out from the bank, so that i can come over to start my education afresh with you over there in your country. Now i will like you to give me your full name, contact address and telephone number so that i can introduce you to the bank as my trustee/ foreign partner and also give you the bank contact details to enable you contact them to find out the possibility of the transfer to your account. I am waiting to hear from you soon. Have a nice day and think about me.

Yours sincerely,

Juliet

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Esther Makazu; esthermakazu@yahoo.com

Postby IceFM on Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:11 pm

MY DEAR,

IF YOU REALLY WANT TO HELP ME, NO NEED OF TALKING TOO MUCH. COME AND VISIT ME HERE IN SENEGAL THEN YOU WILL FIND OUT FOR YOURSELF WHAT IS REALLY HAPPENING. IF I AM NOT IN THE CAMP YOU WILL KNOW AND THEN YOU CAN REPORT ME. AT THE MOMENT, I WANT YOU TO SEE YOU FACE TO FACE BEFORE WE CAN DO ANYTHING OK. HAVE A NICE WEEKEND.

YOURS FOREVER,

JULIET

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM on Wed Nov 16, 2011 3:03 pm

Hello Dear
I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the co-operation of a new partner from Paraguay. Presently I am in Paraguay for investment projects with my own share of the total sum.

Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how.Now you will need to contact former personal secretary to the Rev. Father whom used to be a God-mother to me when i was in Dakar, her name is Mrs.Rita Isu and her
email address is as follow :

mrsritais@yahoo.com

Ask her to send you a certified bank draft of $300.000.00 which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much.so feel free and get in touched with Mrs! Rita and instruct her where to send you the money.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share our joy after all the sufferings at that time. In the moment, I am very here because of the investment projects which me and the new pa having at hand, finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to Mrs Rita Isu on your behalf to receive that money. Therefore feel free to get in touch with her and she will send the amount to you without delay. Take care
and bye for now.

Yours truly
Juliet

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Miriam Koneh; <miriam1koneh@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM on Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:43 pm

She contact me yesterday in WD as

miriamkoneh
- 24 y/o female (1988 January 05)
- from Northview, Missouri, USA
- English,
- seeking a Man from 19 to 29 y/o

miriam1koneh@yahoo.com
hello
my name is Miriam i saw your profile here today and i love it and i will also like to know more about you please i will like you to email me back with my private email address miriam1koneh@yahoo.com so that i will give you my pictures for you to know whom i am . waiting for your lovely reply soon
miss Miriam

My Dear One, i wish you a happy new year.
I am more than happy in your urgent mail to my mail. How are you today? l hope fine. Mine is not too good due to my suffering condition here in Dakar Senegal. My name is Miss Miriam Koneh. I am (23) years old, single and never married, 5ft 8 inches Tall, 55kg weight, black hair and brown eyes. l am from Ivory Coast in West Africa and presently l am residing in a church Orphanage home here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago. I lost my both Parents during this deadly Political War, that Damaged Thousands of innocent Souls in Ivory Coast .

My family was among the first target of the rebels because my Late father a Successful business and also a politician supporting the present Government when the problems was about to start. l managed to make my way to a nearby country Senegal where l am staying now and never pray or think to step my legs in that bloody country called Ivory Coast .

I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes, your hobbies and what you are doing presently. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. Attached here is my picture. Hoping to hear from you soonest.

Yours Forever ,
Miss Miriam Koneh

SONATEL
Pool-clients-ADSL-SONATEL-BAS4
Direction technique
Orange Internet Dakar
Sacre Coeur 3
SENEGAL

Pic already posted

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby SlapHappy on Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:46 pm

You know, Ice, if you took them up on those compensation offers, you would be $600,000 richer, jsut for annoying the hell out of them. Just saying... :lol:
SlapHappy

Bookmark and Share

Prisca; <priscasiako@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM on Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:09 pm

From today in WD

loverjay200
- 24 y/o female (1988 February 07)
- from New York, New York, USA
- English,
- seeking a Man from 19 to 29 y/o

hi. I am Interested in you
my name is Prisca. iam saerching for love and protection.a honest cearing and loving man
i will be happy if you can get back to me so that i will tell you all about my self.
and also give you my picture for you to know me bather Remember that color, language or distance don't matter in any relationship, And I have something special to tell you about me, So please contact me back through my email (priscasiako@yahoo.com) so that I can send my picture directly to you.
Kiss
Prisca.

Profile pic already posted many times

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Anna Koneh; <annakonehhh@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM on Mon Mar 26, 2012 3:10 pm

From 24Luv just now

anna100
- Profile ID: 89493
- 24 y/o female (1987 - August - 5)
- New york, USA
- English, Estonian, Finnish
- Have 1 children

annakonehhh@yahoo. com
hello
my name is Anna i saw your profile today at 24luv.com and i love it and i will also like to know more about you please i will like you to email me back with my email address (annakonehhh@yahoo. com) so that i will give you my pictures for you to know whom i am .waiting for your lovely reply soon.
miss Anna !

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Sophia Morgan; <msophia197@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM on Sat Jul 28, 2012 6:23 pm

Username: sophia12

Email: msophia197@yahoo.com

User IP 79.170.50.36

MTC-KSA
MTCKSA-MNT
MTC KSA Network
Waleed Oriny
PO Box 295814 Riyadh 11351,
Riyadh, KSA

Full Name
morgan sophia

About me
AM A NICE LOOKING GIRL

Come from
United States

City, State, Province
new york

Marital Status
Single

Ethnicity
Black/African

Occupation
STUDENT

Sexual Orientation
Bisexual

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby teele on Sat Sep 15, 2012 6:05 am

Uriel D, urieldeng@yahoo.fr

http:/ /www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5973258829 Uriel D

welcome this my mail - urieldeng@yahoo.fr
Murka
teele
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Anna Koneh, anna1konehh@yahoo.com

Postby Bix on Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:15 pm

netlog.com/annakonehhh
annakonehhh
online female - 25 years, Senegal

anna1konehh@yahoo.com
hello
my name is Anna i saw your profile today at en.netlog.com and i love it and i will also like to know more about you please i will like you to email me back with my email address (anna1konehh@yahoo.com) so that i will give you my pictures for you to know whom i am .waiting for your lovely reply soon.
miss Anna !
Bix

Bookmark and Share

PreviousNext

Return to Black Females