It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 5:57 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Nancy; <w.nancy1111985@hotmail.com>

African scammers posing as black women.
punisher
**BANNED**

Bookmark and Share

Postby punisher » Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:55 am

i've recieved message from her on one foreign country.

here is the message

Hello,
my name is nancy,i am a girl of 23yres old.i am single and never married.i came across your profile today and became interested in you.i will like us to know much better if you dont mind,please i will wait for your reply at my private mail box (w.nancy1111985@hotmail.com)so that i can send you my picture and more about my selve.waiting to hear from you,

nancy.

then i've googled the mail address and find this

on

http:/ /www.startupspace.com/profiles/comment/l ... e=activity

here is the message

hello,
my name is nancy,i am a girl of 23yres old.i am single and never married.i came across your profile today and became interested in you.i will like us to know much better if you dont mind,please i will wait for your reply at my private mail box (w.nancy1111985@yahoo.com)so that i can send you my picture and more about my selve.waiting to hear from you,

nancy.

now you see why person like this is a scamer

and by the way her profil on that site is now
Nancy Wilson

Sponsor

Sponsor

wayne

Bookmark and Share

Re: nancy aka. nancylove23 (w.nancy1111985@hotmail.com)

Postby wayne » Sat Feb 13, 2010 12:26 pm

I've sent her an email. This isn't a pro dater, so until we get a picture and know what section it belongs in I'll move this down to pending.

punisher
**BANNED**

Bookmark and Share

Postby punisher » Sat Feb 13, 2010 3:47 pm

yes maybe it seems that she or he isn't pro dater
but think again
you have to identic messages.
one that i received is with mail from hotmail second on startupspace is same but from yahoo
and at startupspace which is aimed for buissnes people, what do you else need to see that that is a scamer and a fisherman.
second on that site that person comes from United Arab Emirates by the name nancy wilson
and on that forum that she or he tried to scam me was birth country norway
current living country was iowa / USA
first of all
every singel message in the world that you receive by a woman that she want you to send her pictures and that she want to now you and all of that by e-mail and not on that forum is a scamer.
isn it obvious.
come on people wake up, wakey wakey

wayne

Bookmark and Share

Postby wayne » Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:52 pm

Pro daters come from the FSU, and use Russian names. This one claims to be from elsewhere and is using a Western name. It's much more likely to be a scammer from Western Africa than a pro dater, which are 2 different types of scammer.

punisher
**BANNED**

Bookmark and Share

Postby punisher » Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:07 pm

well maybe so
but i didn't even know about any site against scammer.
so when i write scammer i mean international. not only russian.
because i don't know other sites.
for me scammer is scammer, just one.
if it is russian or real girl who plays with somebody feelings or gay or what ever. scammer is somebody who want to scam you. mostly it's about money.
now i didn't even bother to find anything about this nancy because man you know that. one can learn.
only thing that i've did is i googled it.
it's not everything about russia and russians you know.
but because i want to contribute i know only this site.

P.S
i know very well about pro daters and it's meening.
i call them with different names like
VISA hooker or
sponsor girl

Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marisa » Sun Feb 14, 2010 1:18 am

that's true, scammer is a scammer, but
1) you have to have some proof it's a scammer before posting somebody publically as a scammer
2) you have to use the correct section of the site to post scammers: Africans go in African section, Russians in Russian, males in males section, females in females section, etc.. you cannot just randomly drop a scammer in any part of the forum.
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

punisher
**BANNED**

Bookmark and Share

Postby punisher » Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:31 pm

you want proof.
here you go. why i didn't post specificly is that i didn't know where she comes from, thats why.

from nancy‏
Från: nancy wilson (w.nancy1111985@hotmail.com)
Skickat: den 15 februari 2010 10:19:53
Till: xxx
Hello dear,
I am more than happy in your reply to my mail.How is your day?.Mine was hot over here in Dakar Senegal. My name is Nancy Wilson (23) single and never married, i am from Liberia in West Africa and presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country. My late father Dr Andrew Wilson was chairman managing director Andrew's INDUSTRIAL COMPANY LTD, in Monrovia and he is also the personal adviser to the former head of state before the rebels attacked our house one early morning killing my mother and my father. It was only me that is alive now and i managed to make My way to near by country Senegal where i am living now as a refugee. i am looking for a man who is caring loving and honest with tender hearted.I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. Hoping to hear from you soonest.

Yours Nancy ,
nancy.JPG (145K, 487 x 650)
nancy.JPG (145K, 487 x 650)

the picture is not there even if it says so.

here is the header

X-Message-Delivery: Vj0xLjE7dXM9MDtsPTE7YT0xO0Q9MDtTQ0w9MA==

X-Message-Status: n:0

X-SID-PRA: nancy wilson <w.nancy1111985@hotmail.com>

X-SID-Result: Pass

X-AUTH-Result: PASS

X-Message-Info: JGTYoYF78jEhGwJ/JCEIiT3pazUJbfhl6exkVWghy9BwyA8a+l4gxHTwUhK0jnG/pqxewIhEBYVT5d3Nw+LeMJu0oVCeRz8s

Received: from col0-omc4-s10.col0.hotmail.com ([65.55.34.212]) by COL0-HMMC1-F1.Col0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.3959);

Mon, 15 Feb 2010 01:19:53 -0800

Received: from COL122-W24 ([65.55.34.200]) by col0-omc4-s10.col0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.3959);

Mon, 15 Feb 2010 01:19:22 -0800

Message-ID: <COL122-W24A2FE23430BF998F6B0FCD94A0@phx.gbl>

Return-Path: w.nancy1111985@hotmail.com

Content-Type: multipart/alternative;

boundary="_27899141-3be1-4799-865a-2584a156bad4_"

X-Originating-IP: [41.208.132.160]

To: xxxx

Subject: from nancy

Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2010 00:19:23 -0900

Importance: Normal

In-Reply-To: <BAY122-W26C87A1D4F82C7FE8A66D1C24C0@phx.gbl>

References: <BAY122-W26C87A1D4F82C7FE8A66D1C24C0@phx.gbl>

MIME-Version: 1.0

X-OriginalArrivalTime: 15 Feb 2010 09:19:22.0801 (UTC) FILETIME=[F601C210:01CAAE1F]

--_27899141-3be1-4799-865a-2584a156bad4_

Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Windows-1252"

Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Hello dear=2C

I am more than happy in your reply to my mail.How is your day?.Mine was

hot over here in Dakar Senegal. My name is Nancy Wilson (23) single and

never married=2C i am from Liberia in West Africa and presently i am

residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the

civil war that was fought in my country. My late father Dr Andrew

Wilson was chairman managing director Andrew's INDUSTRIAL COMPANY LTD=2C

in Monrovia and he is also the personal adviser to the former head of

state before the rebels attacked our house one early morning killing my

mother and my father. It was only me that is alive now and i managed to

make My way to near by country Senegal where i am living now as a

refugee. i am looking for a man who is caring loving and honest with

tender hearted.I would like to know more about you. Your likes and

dislikes=2Cyour hobbies and what you are doing presently. I will tell you

more about myself in my next mail. Hoping to hear from you soonest.

Yours Nancy =2C

now tell me if that is not a scammer.

as i am someone who just post stuff i don't know because i'm bored.
no. i know stuff and i don't need to explain my self, you know some stuff in your life how stuff works.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:59 pm

Ok, that proves it :)
Senegal refugee scam.
100s of examples like this are on this board, I believe the majority of Black Females posted here are these.

EDIT 41.208.132.160 Senegal If you put the header into http://headertool.apelord.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;, that´s what you get.
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

wayne

Bookmark and Share

Postby wayne » Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:35 pm

Yep, refugee camp scammer rather than pro dater. "She" also replied to me today and I got the same IP address. The person behind the scam will be a black West African male rather than a female from the FSU.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Helen Peterson; <helen3b3@hotmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:17 pm

This Pest contact me yesterday in Luv24 as

faith4real
- Profile ID: 77704
- 24 y/o female (1986 - April - 25)
- morrovia, Liberia
- English, Arabic, Spanish :lol:
- Have no children

Hello new friend.
my name is miss helen i saw your profile today in this dating site
which really interest me I would appreciate if you send email to my private
email.(helen3b3@hot mail.com)
So that i can send my pictures and more information about my self to you.
remember that colour, age or distance does not matter what matters in life
is love and understanding,
I wait for your positive reply.
best regards from helen

No Pic in the Profile.

Hello My Dearest,
Thanks once again, I am more than happy in your reply to my mail. How was your day? mine was a little bit cool over here in Dakar Senegal. My name is Helen Peterson I'm (22)years old still single and never married, I am from Liberia in west Africa and presently, I am residing in the orphanage/refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal, as a result of the civil war going on in my country. I was a first year student of law at the university, before the incident that lead me into this situation of living in the camp.

My late father Dr.Robert G.Peterson was the personal adviser to the former head of states, also a successful business man import and exporter of Cocoa during his life time, before the rebels attacked my house one early morning killing my mother and my father. Equally my mother was a senior lecturer at the university before her death, it's only me that is alive now because I am the only child to my parents, and I managed to make my way with the help of UN to near by country Senegal, where I am leaving now.

I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes, as I love cooking, handball, singing,karaoke, reading,etc. I don't like dishonest people. Your hobbies and what you are doing presently. I will tell more about myself in my next mail. Attached here is my picture and I will like to see yours.

Thanks I am hoping to hear from you soonest.
Yours baby girl,
Helen.

Received: from COL117-W10 ([65.55.34.136]) by col0-omc3-s9.col0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
X-Originating-IP: [41.208.162.92]

SONATEL
Pool pour BAS2
Mody Ndiaye
SOCIETE NATIONALES DES TELECOMMUNICATIONS
Sonatel
Dakar
Senegal

helen(2).jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Helen Peterson; <helen3b3@hotmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:13 pm

Hello My Dearest,
How are you doing today? Hope all is well. I am more than happy in your reply to my mail. It is very cold now over here in Dakar Senegal. In this orphanage/refugee camp, we are only allowed to go out only once in every week. Its just like one staying in the prison and I hope by God grace I will come out here soon.

I don't have any relatives now whom I can go to all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person I have now is Cardinal Cypril Kwesi, who is the Cardinal-Priest of (S. Lucia a Piazza d’Armi) here in the camp, he has been very nice to me since I came here but I am not living with him rather I am leaving in the woman's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women.

The Cardinal office telephone number is (+221777572254) please when you call ask of Miss Helen Peterson from Liberia and tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel. here is where I am sending you email at church office. As a refugee here I don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country. I want to go back to my studies because I only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

Please listen to this I have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which I will send to you later, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank in Europe which he used my name as the next of kin, the amount in question is $10M (Ten Million United State Dollars).
Already I have informed this bank about my intention to claim my late father's deposit. The bank told me to look for a foreign partner who will assist me in the transfer due to my refugee status here, as a refugee I am not allowed direct claim of the money but through an appointed representative as the united refugee law governing refugee all over the world states.

So I will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you. I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is you and me.

However, in the light of above I will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone because I am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people get to know about it. Remember I am giving you all this information due to the trust I deposed on you. I like honest and understanding people, truthful and a man of vision, trustworthy and hardworking.

My favorite language is English. Meanwhile I will like you to call me like I said, from 12.30noon to 4.30pm(12.30Gmt-16.30Gmt), I have a lot to tell you.
Have a nice day and think about me. Waiting to hear from you soonest.
Yours helen,

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Gift Peterson; <gift3b5@hotmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:02 pm

She contact me today also in DMF as

GIFT1
- ID: 149492
- 21 y/o female (1989 - February - 5)
- alabam, USA
- Ethnicity Asian
- English
- STUDENT
- Have no children

Hello
My name is gift,i saw your profile today and became interested in you,i will also like to know you more,and if you can send an email to my email address,i will give you my pictures here is my email address (gift3b5@hotmail.co m) I believe we can move from here! Awaiting for your mail to my email address above.
gift.
Plea se email me on (gift3b5@hotmail.co m) for more explaination.

No Pic in the profile.

Hello My Dearest,
Thanks once again, I am more than happy in your reply to my mail. How was your day? mine was a little bit cool over here in Dakar Senegal. My name is Gift Peterson I'm (22)years old still single and never married, I am from Liberia in west Africa and presently, I am residing in the orphanage/refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal, as a result of the civil war going on in my country. I was a first year student of law at the university, before the incident that lead me into this situation of living in the camp.

My late father Dr.Robert G.Peterson was the personal adviser to the former head of states, also a successful business man import and exporter of Cocoa during his life time, before the rebels attacked my house one early morning killing my mother and my father. Equally my mother was a senior lecturer at the university before her death, it's only me that is alive now because I am the only child to my parents, and I managed to make my way with the help of UN to near by country Senegal, where I am leaving now.

I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes, as I love cooking, handball, singing,karaoke, reading,etc. I don't like dishonest people. Your hobbies and what you are doing presently. I will tell more about myself in my next mail. Attached here is my picture and I will like to see yours.

Thanks I am hoping to hear from you soonest.
Yours baby girl,
Gift.

Received: from COL105-W50 ([65.55.34.137]) by col0-omc3-s9.col0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
X-Originating-IP: [41.208.135.113]

SONATELNET
Pool ADSL BAS2
Mody Ndiaye
SOCIETE NATIONALES DES TELECOMMUNICATIONS
Sonatel
Dakar
Senegal

Duplicate pics Deleted AN

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:55 am

My love, how are you and i hope your night was sweet,sound,and smooth? Well mine was sweet because It was all about you.I will tried to send you the Refugee id card later today by the help of the Rev father
thank you my kiss to you
helen

<<<< which card...her's or from her Twin sister Gift.....

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:04 pm

Hello Darling

Thank you very much for your mail, I lived in the mail, and I thank him, he is very willing to assist in the transfer of funds in their care, I heard everything you said, I pray that the Lord God helps us to hope to see that. Let me explain my position in detail and how to help me, I am currently residing here in Dakar, Senegal, where I am on asylum seekers, refugees due to the crisis in my country. I am an e-mail to the office of the church here in the camp, Cardinal Ciprian on the situation made it possible to access my e-mail the church office computer twice a day. Here in the camp life very difficult. This phone (+221777572254) Cardinal Ciprian, please call me ask of Miss Helen

About me:
1) I am the only child / son of my late parents, my 21 year old growing up in Liberia, I had my certificate and was adopted by the university college, which failed in the first year as a law student in the politics of my country before the crisis began.

Now, for my situation, I do not know that this claim myself, I need a foreign partner who will be in my name, so I decided that this relationship with you, if it remains in my bank account, and request the transfer, this basis for your position in your country. I have all the information on the account for the death of my father passed, a certificate of deposit, and Will, everything is clear about the operation.

The reason why we need your help to be honest in your heart, and help transfer the money to any account, subject to certain new or old empty or not, but no experience in international transactions, so there's no help Without it I would have liked, if you have access to money alone is not abroad, that I am helpless without you, there is no accountability, and a friend or relative.

After the money into the account, you can help me get money into the account where the money is transferred, it helps you to send me a little of the money that my travel documents will continue to join and on education and equity investments that Also, to help me with this.

Please provide the following mail I like to send me the following information about the following:

Full Name ...................................
Home Address .......................
Mobile Number .....................
Profession..................................
Country .................................
Age .........................................

Once I received the following information from you, send a letter to the bank's permission to notify them that you are a foreign representative to be appointed to assist me transfer my money due to my refugee status here. And after that I received no reply, send it to communicate with the bank where the money deposited by my late father, so as to contact the Bank and to investigate the possibility of the fund into your position.

I appreciate your concern. I want people to take the greater part of my whole time, and I'm happy, I love music and I love to dance. I do not like dishonest people, and I do not like problems. I think every day that God sends his angels to guide us. We do not expect that these birds flew over their heads, or a halo. Rather, it is hidden, and call them friends. Thank you for being an angel to me! You brighten my day. Joy to the treasure of memories and looking to fill your life with warmth, happiness and joy. God bless.

They also say that age is not important, given everything that matters most is that the love between two people involved. I expect to read soon. In the meantime, have a good day.

Honestly
Helen

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:10 pm

Hello My Dearest,

How are you doing today? I thank you once again for your response to my mail. I am here with all hopes to meet with you immediately after the transfer of my money to your position for a better life. May God bless you, protect and reward you for every effort you are about to make to see me out from this horrible prison called refugee/orphanage camp where I am living today as a result of the untimely death of my parents (may their gentle souls rest in peace).

I want to inform you that I have contacted the bank this morning with an authorization letter in your name informing them that you are my appointed foreign representative who will assist me in transferring my money due to my refugee status here. Before sending the authorization letter to the bank I know you will not look down on me at last. I will be very glad if you can help me out of this place.

I know you will understand my conditions and work hard to secure my inherited funds properly for me. I appreciate your kind understanding towards me, here in the refugee camp is like one staying inside prison, and I don't want to continue like this, once the bank start up the transfer process I will start up too for my arrangement to meet you in your country. My intention is to have a good future and spend my life happily, and have good living. I believe in my heart that your help to me will bring something good to you and me, and I assure you that if God will use you to help me out of this situation, I will never forget you in my life.

All you have to do now is to send an email to the bank today for confirmation and possible transfer of my money into your account. You are therefore required to contact them with this reference CBUK-894230-UK, for the immediate release and transfer of the fund to your account.

THE NAME OF THE BANK IS (ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND)
TRANSFER OFFICER IS MR Mark Davies.
TELEPHONE NUMBER IS +447031855095
FAX NUMBER +447031916372
Email:rbscouk@rocketmail.com

Information about the deposit code are as follows.
Name of depositor: Dr Robert G. Peterson
Nationality: Liberia
Next of kin : Miss helen Peterson
Amount deposited:$10m
Account Number: CBUK745608902546/QB/91/A
Swift Code Number: RBUKXESB
Deposit Code Number: 2148.

Below is the mail you will send to the bank, just copy and send the mail to the bank. I am waiting to hear from you soonest.

Yours for ever in love.
helen

Return to “Black Females”