It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:47 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Nancy; <w.nancy1111985@hotmail.com>

African scammers posing as black women.
Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Viviana Habert, vivianahabert@hotmail.com

Postby Igulinka » Sat May 24, 2014 11:38 am

Scammer is on DMF but profile not available for view at this moment.

Phone # +221775683668

viviana habert
To Me
Today at 7:06 AM
Hello dear,
Compliment of the season and thank you for your respond to the mail I sent to you ..First of all, I will like to introduce myself to you. I am Miss Viviana Habert a 24 year old daughter of Dr & Mrs Williams Habert from the Republic of Sudan in the town called South Kordofan. I am Single, never married and an under graduate in the University of Khartoum- Sudan. Presently I am in Dakar Senegal under asylum as a refugee due to the conflict that was in my country early September–December 2011, which claimed the lives of many people including my parents. I am seeking for someone who is honest and God fearing that can help me out because I want to further my education in order to reach my potential.

Going straight to the point, though I know it's quit strange to discourse this with you because we just met online but never mind it's out of desperation as I wish to evacuate from this painful place for a better living... My late father was a politician and a government contractor on the Oil Sector in my country, while he was alive he deposited a sum amount of money in a financial institution which I am the next of kin. The amount in question is $10.200 000.00 (Ten Million two Hundred Thousand Dollars).

I have called for the release of this fund but due to my refugee statue, I was asked to present someone that can stand for me before the fund will be released. I kept this as a secret to people around me and you are the only person that knows about it now. You can call me through this phone number..(+221775683668) is not mine but I have access to it any time you called. Remember I am giving you all this information because I have this feeling that you are a God sent to help me out and please I will like to know your intention towards helping me out. I pray this mail will get to you safely and I will be hoping to hearing from you soon. Thanks and God bless you
Love from
Viviana

Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

Viviana Habert, vivianahabert@hotmail.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

shantelcuma20@hotmail.com

Postby jaga » Wed May 28, 2014 11:53 am

shantel_14
United States

Hello am miss shantel, i saw your profile today on paltalk, and will be happy to know more about your,
please contact me on my private email address. For your to know all about me, so that i can be able to
send you my picture, here is my email address (shantelcuma20@hotmail.com) and will be happy to see
your mail, bye for now, remain bless

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Stanley Nonso Njirika, nonicent20@yahoo.co.uk

Postby Igulinka » Wed Jun 18, 2014 1:46 am

fishmeetfish.com/profile/sandraaddow

PHONE # +221 77 8376 533

Age & Gender: 24 Year Old Woman
Height: 5' 2" (157 cm)
Ethnicity: African American with Black Hair Color / Blue Eye Color

About Me
i am a decent girlllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Subject: hi
i am stanly you can contact me through my email,nonicent20@yahoo.co.uk
also you can call me at any time ,00221 77 8376 533,
thanks and have a nice day byee

SKYPE - stanley.9052
SKYPE - stanley9052 STANLEY NONSO NJIRIKA - Dakar, Spain
=>>facebook.com/stanley.nonsonjirika
STANLEY NONSO NJIRIKA
Work and Education : METU MEMORIAL SECONDARY SCHOOL- Onitsha Nigeria
Imo State University - Owerri, Imo Nigeria

Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

bassimababydouglas@yahoo.com

Postby jaga » Wed Jun 18, 2014 3:34 am

SK / Basyma
female - 26 years
Senegal
single

Description:
My name is miss Basyma, not married and here in my
private email address bassimababydouglas@yahoo.com

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Sandra Addow, sandraaddow300@yahoo.in

Postby Myra » Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:15 pm

profile with pic already posted here
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 11#p390511" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Hello, How are you doing today? I hope all is well With You. I saw your profile in this site http://www.fishmeetfish.com i am searching for an understanding person will have Trust and faith in each other rather than one who sees love as the only way of fun,, so please send me your private email address sandraaddow300@yahoo.in so that i will send my picture to you then we can start know more about each other ok. Thanks for reading my mail and be Bless.sandra,

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Francis Agwan, francisagwan@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:09 pm

waydate
blessing4love
- 25 y/o woman
- from Akron, Alabama, USA

Hello, my name is francis, i hope we can make a good friend, i will like you to write me back through my mail address francisagwan@yahoo.com so that i will tell you more about myseif.yours in love.francis
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

bassimababydouglas@yahoo.com

Postby jaga » Thu Jul 17, 2014 12:25 am

FizzLive / Basyma
Name: Basymababy
I am a: Woman
Interested in: Man
City: Morova

Hello, It's my pleasure to write you at this moment. My name is miss Basyma,
this is my private email address bassimababydouglas@yahoo.com

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

rose.habert@yahoo.com)

Postby jaga » Sat Jul 26, 2014 4:19 pm

jawface / rose.habert
female
New York, NY
United States

"IT'S MY PLEASURE TO MEET YOU.my email address is (rose.habert@yahoo.com) AND My name is (Miss Rose Habert) i will like to be your friendfor first friendship can not beseen or touch but it is felt within the Heartie will like you to reply me via ... "

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

rose.habert@yahoo.com

Postby jaga » Sat Jul 26, 2014 4:24 pm

sympatia.pl / rosehabert
Profile rosehabert is locked

Forum:
IT'S MY PLEASURE TO MEET YOU.
my email address is (rose.habert@yahoo.com) AND My name is (Miss Rose Habert) i will like to be your friend for first friendship can not be seen or touch but it is felt within the heart i will like you are reply me via my email address (rose.habert@yahoo.com) so that i will SEND you my picture and all information about myself.
Waiting for your prompt response.
Kind Regards.
Miss Rose.

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

vivianabunga24@hotmail.com

Postby jaga » Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:46 pm

flirtz / meetone
female

Am a single young lady looking for man who is ready for long term
relationship that can lead to marriage vivianabunga24@hotmail.com

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Prisca Bello, prisca.bello@hotmail.com

Postby Bix » Tue Aug 19, 2014 5:23 am

the return of "Prisca Bello" with different email...

prisca.bello@hotmail.com
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

bbinue50@yahoo.com

Postby jaga » Sun Aug 24, 2014 12:35 pm

binue22
Female, 26 years
New York
United States

Hi, Good Day !!!!!!
My name is Binu, I saw your profile today at (holatu.com) and was moved and become interested in you,
i will like you to send me an email to my address (bbinue50@yahoo.com) so that i can give you my pictures for you to know whom i am.

I believed we can move from here? Remember color or distance does not matter but LOVE matters allot in life). Reply me back with my email address (bbinue50@yahoo.com) hope to hear from you soon
Binu yours !!

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

bbinue50@yahoo.com

Postby jaga » Sun Aug 24, 2014 12:40 pm

MDF / binue22
binue binue
26 year old, woman from United States

Hi, Good Day!!!!!!
My name is Binue, I saw your profile today and was moved and become interested in you, I will like you to send me an email to my address (bbinue50@yahoo.com) so that i can give you my pictures for you to know whom i am.
I believed we can move from here? Remember colour or distance does not matter but LOVE matters allot in life). Reply me back with my email address (bbinue50@yahoo.com) hope to hear from you soon yours Binue!!

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

bbinue50@yahoo.com)

Postby jaga » Sun Aug 24, 2014 12:48 pm

Badoo
Binu 26, Arima, Trinidad and Tobago,
added: 2013-09-18
He wants to meet new people

Hi, Good Day!
My name is Binu, I saw your profile today and was moved and become interested in you, i will like you to send me an email to my address (bbinue50 @ ya / hoo. Com) so that i can give you my pictures for you to know whom i am.

I believed we can move from here? Remember color or distance does not matter but LOVE matters allot in life). Reply me back with my email address (bbinue50@yahoo.com) hope to hear from you soon
Binu yours!

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

maryyak78@yahoo.com

Postby jaga » Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:35 pm

rudester / mary75u
female

Hi, I'm very excited, after going through your beautiful profile today, please i will like us to be friends, you
can write me through my email(maryyak78@yahoo.com)for more details about me. thanks for you interest,
mary

Return to “Black Females”