It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:41 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Nancy; <w.nancy1111985@hotmail.com>

African scammers posing as black women.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Rose Desmond; <rose_4desmond@rocketmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Sun May 13, 2012 1:19 pm

From WD

rosedesmond10
- 25 y/o female (1987 January 07)
- from New York, New York, USA
- English,
- seeking a Man from 20 to 30 y/o

Hello
My name is miss( rose Desmond) viewing and going through your profile address today has made me to became interested in you,i will also like to know you more,and i want you to send an email to my email address so that i can send you my picture, for you to know and see whom i am.
Here is my email address(rose_4desmond@rocketmail.com) believe we can move from here!
I am waiting for your mail to my email address above.
rose.
(Remember the distance or color does not matter but love matters a lot in life)
PLEASE I WOULD LIKE YOU TO GO DIRECT TO MY EMAIL ADDRESS BELOW TO CONTACT ME NOW...............................................- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ...............
HAPPY TO READ FROM YOU
BYE....
(rose_4desmond@rocketmail.com)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Rose Desmond; <rose_4desmond@rocketmail.com>

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

red zora
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Vivian Dion; <viviandion10@yahoo.com>

Postby red zora » Thu May 31, 2012 12:53 pm

Username: binue02
Email: binuemy2@yahoo.com

General IP Information
IP: 41.82.81.57
Decimal: 693260601
Hostname: 41.82.81.57
ISP: SONATEL
Organization: SONATEL
Services: None detected
Type: Broadband
Assignment: Static IP
Blacklist:
Geolocation Information
Latitude: 14
Longitude: -14
Full Name
binue dion
About me
i want to meet real friends here ok..........
Come from
United States
Registered
Today, 3:57 am
City, State, Province
New York
Marital Status
Single
Ethnicity
White/Caucasian
Occupation
student
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual

http://en.netlog.com/dionbinue" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
dionbinue 8 February 2012

Hei, god dag!!
Mitt navn er Binue, så jeg profilen din i dag og ble flyttet og bli interessert i deg, vil jeg gjerne at du sender meg en e-post til min adresse (binuemy2@yahoo.com) slik at jeg kan gi deg mine bilder for deg å vite hvem jeg er.

Jeg trodde vi kan flytte herfra? Husk farge eller avstand spiller ingen rolle, men elsker saker allot i livet). Svar meg tilbake med min e-postadresse (binuemy2@yahoo.com) håper å høre fra deg snart
din Binue!

Hi,Good Day!!!!!!
My name is Binue, I saw your profile today and was moved and become interested in you, I will like you to send me an email to my address (binuemy2@yahoo.com) so that i can give you my pictures for you to know whom i am.

I believed we can move from here? Remember colour or distance does not matter but LOVE matters allot in life). Reply me back with my email address (binuemy2@yahoo.com) hope to hear from you soon
yours Binue!
IMPORTANT INFORMATION!!!
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =72&t=5149" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
LEAVE YOUR SCAMMER WITHOUT WORDS,TELL HIM NOTHING!!!
How to use this board? Have a look here
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... ?f=18&t=63" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

red zora
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby red zora » Thu May 31, 2012 1:07 pm

Username: binue12
Email: binuebinue30@yahoo.com

Full Name
binue dion
About me
meeting friends here..
Come from
United States
Registered
Today, 3:19 am
City, State, Province
New York
Marital Status
Single
Ethnicity
Native American
Occupation
student
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual

Message to a Netlog member
binuebinue30 3 Maret 2012

Hi Hari, Bagus!!!
Nama saya Binue, saya melihat profil Anda hari ini dan telah dipindahkan dan menjadi tertarik pada Anda, saya akan seperti Anda untuk mengirim saya email ke alamat saya (bbinue50@yahoo.com) sehingga saya dapat memberikan gambar saya bagi Anda untuk mengetahui siapa saya.

Saya percaya kita bisa bergerak dari sini? Ingat warna atau jarak tidak masalah tetapi LOVE membagikan hal-hal dalam hidup). Balas saya kembali dengan alamat email saya (bbinue50@yahoo.com) Berharap untuk mendengar dari Anda segera
Anda Binuea!

Hi,Good Day!!!!!!
My name is Binue, I saw your profile today and was moved and become interested in you, I will like you to send me an email to my address (bbinue50@yahoo.com) so that i can give you my pictures for you to know whom i am.

I believed we can move from here? Remember colour or distance does not matter but LOVE matters allot in life). Reply me back with my email address (bbinue50@yahoo.com
) hope to hear from you soon
yours Binuea!!!
IMPORTANT INFORMATION!!!
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =72&t=5149" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... ?f=18&t=63" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

red zora
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby red zora » Thu May 31, 2012 1:12 pm

Username: binue22
Email: binue404@yahoo.com

Details
Full Name
binue binuen
About me
am a very good looking with love and caring.. i want to meet friends here so contact me back to know more about me..am a very good looking with love and caring.. i want to meet friends here so contact me back to know more about me..
Come from
United States
Registered
Today, 2:52 am
City, State, Province
New York
Marital Status
Single
Ethnicity
Asian
Occupation
student
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
IMPORTANT INFORMATION!!!

red zora
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby red zora » Thu May 31, 2012 9:10 pm

Username: binue202
Email: binue202@yahoo.com

General IP Information
IP: 187.103.39.16
Decimal: 3144099600
Hostname: 187.103.39.16
ISP: OndaNet Ltda
Organization: OndaNet Ltda
Services: None detected
Type: Broadband
Assignment: Static IP
Blacklist:
Geolocation Information
State/Region: Sergipe
City: Tobias Barreto
Latitude: -11.1833
Longitude: -38.0167
Details
Full Name
binue binue
About me
Later
Come from
United States
Registered
Today, 6:15 am
City, State, Province
New York
Marital Status
Single
Ethnicity
White/Caucasian
Occupation
student
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
IMPORTANT INFORMATION!!!

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Mercy Desmond; <mercy_4des@rocketmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:55 pm

From Thursday in DMF

mercy200
- ID: 216066
- 24 y/o female (1987 - December - 25)
- dakar, Senegal
- English,
- student
- Have no children

Hello
My name is miss Mercy Desmond viewing and going through your profile address today has made me to became interested in you,i will also like to know you more,and i want you to send an email to my email address so that i can send you my picture, for you to know and see whom i am.
Here is my email address( mercy_4des@rocketma il.com) believe we can move from here!
mercy.
(Re meber the distance or colour does not matter but love matters alot in life)
PLEASE I WOULD LIKE YOU TO GO DIRECT TO MY EMAIL ADDRESS BELOW TO CONTACT ME NOW................ .................... ...........- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ...............
.. ...
HAPPY TO READ FROM YOU
BYE....
mercy _4des@rocketmail.com

Dearest one,
firstly i thank you for your response to my email. How is everything over there ? i believe that you are in good health and the atmosphere over there in your country is very nice today.

My name is Mercy Desmond, i am (24years old) but age doesn't matter in a real relationship so i am comfortable with your age, I am from (Liberia, in West Africa) fair in complexion, single (never married) and presently i am residing here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago.

My late father Dr. Bernard Desmond was a politician and the managing director of a (Gold and Mine Industry) in Monrovia the capital of Liberia before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my father and mother together with my younger sister in cold blood. I know that i should have waited for our relationship to last a while before i tell you all this secret but it's because of my situation here in the camp and i don't want to die here, please understand me.

Right now as i am talking to you i am the only person that is alive in my family, and i managed to make my way to a closer country (Senegal) where i am leaving now as a refugee under the care of a Reverend father and i am using his computer to send this message to you now.

Please do not be offended for this message that comes from me, its just that i don't know what else to do because my situation here as a refugee is giving me a great concern, therefore i will like you to consider my situation as an orphan, and be kind with me as i am putting the whole of my trust in you without fear, though i don't know who you are before but i believe that you can not betray me at the end.

I have contacted you because of my difficult situation here in this refugee camp, It's just like one staying in the prison and i hope by God's grace i will come out here soon.

I don't have any relatives now whom i can go to, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is the reverend father ( Reverend Luke Barnabas ), who is the pastor of the ( Christ The Light Church, Dakar Branch ), here in the camp he has been very nice to every body but we are not leaving with him rather we are living in the camp hostel which was divided into two sections, one for the male and the other for the female.

The Reverend Tel. number is ( +221 771 789 111 ), if you call and tell him that you want to speak with me ( Mercy ) he will send for me in the hostel. As a refugee here, i don't have any right or privilege to anything be it phone or what ever because it's against their law.

My love i want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

NOTE; Please listen to this (please it's a secret even no one knows about it except the Reverend father that knows about it),

I have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which i will send to you latter, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading Foreign bank which he used my name as the next of kin, the total amount is $7.6 ( Seven million Six Hundred Thousand US Dollars).

So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you. I kept this secret to people in the camp here, the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me.

So i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone because i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.

Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you. I like honest and understanding people, truthful and a man of vision, hardworking and GOD fearing people.

My favorite language is English and i speak English very fluently. Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said because i still have a lot to tell you, below are my pictures. Have a nice day and think about me, awaiting to hear from you soonest.
I am yours beloved one
Miss Mercy.

Clients-ADSL
Pool-ADSL-IPP-BAS4
Direction technique
Orange Internet Dakar
Sacre Coeur 3
SENEGAL

Both Pics already posted 100x
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: nancy aka. nancylove23 (w.nancy1111985@hotmail.com)

Postby IceFM » Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:52 am

From netlog

http://en.netlog.com/benniebernn" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

benniebernn, female - 24 years, Date of birth: 07/01/1988, Senegal
109 visitors
bennie bernard invited you as a friend.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Hannah; <new_woman099@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:53 am

Username: hannahlove09

Email: new_woman099@yahoo.com

User IP 41.218.252.166
Vodafone-Ghana
Vodafone Ghana ADSL DHCP Pool IP Addresses
Michael Komla Nfodzo
Ghana Telecommunications Ltd.
Telecom House,
PMB 221
Accra North

Full Name
hannah

About me
I am looking for a decent man who is sincere and who loves children. I do not expect him to be rude and very demanding to me and my daughter. I expect him to accept me for who I am. I dream to meet a kind, loving man who wants to accept me and my daughter in his heart, in his life! Click here to bookmark her page now! My additional Photos Come see me in Sumy Write Me Now! Send flowers Call me Now! Add Olga (130978) to Hot List View Hot List No email address available View Order List

Come from
United States

City, State, Province
DOCTORS

Marital Status
Single

Ethnicity
Native American

Occupation
INLET FL

Email give a Hit in FB for Yaya Adama but no Information

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Prisca Bello; <priscababy9@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Sat Jun 23, 2012 2:37 pm

From yesterday in FOD

annithar2011
- 25 y/o woman (1987 April 09)
- from Berry, Alabama, USA
- English,
- seeking a man from 19 to 29 y/o

Hi dear.
my name is Miss prisca, I came across your profile and I personaly took interest in being your friend. I will like to know more about you. Please I will like you to contact me on my privait email address at (priscababy9@yahoo.com) to enable me send you my pictures and give you more details about me.
Hoping to hear from you soon;
Your friend PRISCA (priscababy9@yahoo.com)

Hello My Dear,
Thanks for your reply and God bless you. I am more than happy of your reply to my mail. How is your day today, My name is Ms .Prisca. Bello, I am single and never been married, I am from Sudan, 24 years old, 5.8 in height. was residing in Sudan at Darfur Chad Border Region before. But due to some circumstances in Darfur region in my country. I was taken to Senegal West Africa where I'm presently residing in a Church Orphanage Home here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago. I lost my both Parents during the war that damaged thousands of innocent Souls in Sudan.
My family was among the first target of the rebels because, My late father Dr Ousman Bello was a Successful businessman and also a politician supporting the Present Government when the problems was about to start. During the riot, all the members of my family was Murdered in a cold Blood and our family house was set blazed. I was lucky and escaped death because i was in bordering when this deadly incident took place. It is only myself who is alive now and l managed to escape from my country and i will never pray or think to step my legs in that bloody country called Sudan. This Orphanage Home is headed by a Reverend Father, i used his office computer to send you this mail, and i only enter his office when he is less busy.
I would like to know more about you, your likes and dislikes, your hobbies and what you are doing presently. i like to meet understanding, loyal, sincere, truthful, kindly and friendly and more to that, a man of vision and truth. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. Attached here is my picture, Hoping to hear from you soonest. accept my regard.
Ms .prisca

SONATEL
Pool-clients-ADSL-SONATEL-BAS4
Direction technique
Orange Internet Dakar
Sacre Coeur 3
SENEGAL

Pic already posted 12/05/11

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Viviana; <reneebunga@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:04 pm

Username: viviana

Email: reneebunga@yahoo.com

User IP 193.105.134.144

SWEDENDEDICATED-NET
SwedenDedicated Network
Christian Hein
Landåvägen 8
66060 Molkom
Sweden

Full Name
viviana

About me
I AM A SINGLE YOUNG LADY LOOKING FOR A MAN WHO IS READY FOR LONG TERM RELATIONSHIP THAT CAN LEAD TO MARRIAGE

Come from
Sudan

City, State, Province
DARFUR

Marital Status
Single

Ethnicity
Black/African

Occupation
student

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Lovelen Desmond; <lovelen_4des@yahoo.co.uk>

Postby IceFM » Sat Jul 07, 2012 3:56 pm

From Thursday in WD

lovelenbaby
- 25 y/o woman (1987 January 07)
- from Avon, Alabama, USA
- English,
- seeking a man from 20 to 30 y/o

Hello
My name is miss lovelen Desmond viewing and going through your profile address today has made me to became intrested in you,i will also like to know you more,and i want you to send an email to my email address so that i can send you my picture, for you to know and see whom i am.
Here is my email address( lovelen_4des@yahoo.co.uk) believe we can move from here!
lovelen.
(Remeber the distance or colour does not matter but love matters alot in life)
PLEASE I WOULD LIKE YOU TO GO DIRECT TO MY EMAIL ADDRESS BELOW TO CONTACT ME NOW...............................................- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ...............
HAPPY TO READ FROM YOU
BYE....
lovelen_4des@yahoo.co.uk

Dearest In Heart,
Thanks for your Immediate response to my e-mail, How are you doing today? hope you are perfectly fine and doing well in health. My name is Miss Lovelen Desmond, I am from (Rwanda in East Africa,) . 24years of old, 5ft 4inch tall, Single never married, Black hair and black eyes. I am presently living in Senegal due to the Civil War fought in my country some years ago My late father Dr.Philip Desmond; was a politician and the managing director of a (Gold & Mine Industry.) in Kigali the capital of Rwanda, before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my father and mother in cold blood. before the rebels attacked our house one early morning & kill him & my mother, With My Younger Sister. It's only me that is alive because I wasn't around When this Happened, I was in the University where am schooling, am doing my first year in accounting, I then manage to Abscond Following west African country to (SENEGAL) where am Residing now in a REFUGEE CAMP''in''Due to the problematic situation Which am passing through here In this camp. We are not Eligible to go out from the camp unless we took permission. Its just like one staying in the prison,

But I believe by Gods grace i will extricate here soon. l do not have any relatives now Whom Can l go to all my relatives Abscond in the middle of the war the only one l Have now is Rev.John Amos who is the pastor of the (CHRIST DE SAVIOR MISSION) here in the camp he has Been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the woman's hostel due to the camp Have two hostels one for women & men get the other is The Pastors Tel number is(+221- 775-888-289) if you call tell him you want to speak with me, then he Will send for me in the female hostel. As a refugee here i do not have any privileged to anything Be it money or whatever because it is Against the law of this country.A want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic That incident lead to Being in my situation now took place .

Please listen to this, I have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me Which i will send to you later, Because When He was alive he deposited 'an Amount of money in a leading bank Which he used my name to the next of kin, The Amount in question is $ 7.6Million U.S.D (Seven Million six Hundred Thousand U.S. Dollars). So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you Can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you.I Kept this secret to people in the camp here you are the only person that knows about it and the Reverend, he is like a father to me. Regarding to the above i will like you to Be confidential and do not tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it. Remember I am giving you all this information due to confident I confide on you. I like sincere, kind, respectful, honest and understanding people, truthful and of vision, truth and love hard working.I speak english language but i will like to know many other if God give me the Opportunity to lean it, but i speak english very good. However I will like you to call me because we still Have a lot to discuss. Attached Here is my pictures. I am seriously looking for a nice person of kind heart in my life.
Thanks and God bless you, Looking forward to your urgent response & have a nice day. Patiently waiting to read from you soonest.
Deeply In Love Yours,
Miss Lovelen

SONATELNET
Pool ADSL BAS4
Mody Ndiaye
SOCIETE NATIONALES DES TELECOMMUNICATIONS
Sonatel
Dakar
Senegal

Both Pics already posted 100x

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Jul 14, 2012 4:37 pm

From yesterday in 4ppl but Profile not more there.........

Hello
My name is miss Jane Desmond viewing and going through your profile address today has made me to became interested in you,i will also like to know you more,and i want you to send an email to my email address so that i can send you my picture, for you to know and see whom i am.
Here is my email address(jane_20desmond@rocketmail.com ) believe we can move from here!
Jane.
(Remember the distance or color does not matter but love matters a lot in life)
PLEASE I WOULD LIKE YOU TO GO DIRECT TO MY EMAIL ADDRESS BELOW TO CONTACT ME NOW
HAPPY TO READ FROM YOU
BYE
jane_20desmond@rocketmail.com

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Rachael; <rachael.barack@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:05 pm

From 4ppl

http://www.4ppl .com/rachalbaby" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

rachalbaby

i will tell you latter

I am a:Woman
Birthday:09.06.1988
Looking for:Man
Relationship:Woman
Language:English

my
email rachael.barack@yahoo.com

how are you?,My name is Rachael. and i seek for true friendship and

partner so i contacted you, please if you don't mind i will like

you to reply my mail back so i can send you my picture

and tell you more about me,

Rachael......my email..(rachael.barack@yahoo.com)

Kisss......

Rachael

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Wed Sep 26, 2012 1:03 pm

in http://community" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;. coast2coastmixtapes. com/profile/linda752?xg_source=activity
linda

Female
New York, NY
United States
email : linda2bacon@yahoo.co.uk

in netlog
lindabacon903

Name
linda bacon
Date of birth
05/02/1988
United States
Native language
English
--------------------------------------
Linda Bacon

2:17 PM (5 hours ago)

to me
DAEREST ONE
firstly I thank you for your reaction to mine email; Enline with the message, which I have sent to you.
How was your night over there in your country,i believe you had a nice night and that the arthmosphere over there in your country is very nice today? Mine is a little bit warm over here in Dakar Senegal.
My name is Linda Bacon i am (24) but age doesn't matter in a real relationship, so i am confortable with your age,I am from Rwanda in East Africa ,5.4ft tall, light in complexion single,(never married ) and presently i am residing here in Dakar as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago.
My late father Dr Philip Bacon; was a politician and the managing director of a Gold & Mine Ind in Kigali (the capital of Rwanda) before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood.
It was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal where i am leaving now as a refugee under a Reverend-Pastor's care and i am using his computer to send these message to you.
I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes,
PLAESE Do to not be offended for this message that come;s from me please, fair which to me obliged to put simple trust on you due to my situation here as the refugee and I shall demand most your conscientiousness after yours to know about me, I shall really grow fond we to have good inspite attitudes therefore I have this as a trust which i belive that you can not betray it at the end. I have communicated you because of my difficaute situation here in this refugees camp;Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon.

i don't have any relatives now whom i can go to all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is Rev- Livenus , who is the pastor of the (CHRIST DE SAVIOR
MISSION) here in the camp he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the women's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women.

The Pastors Tel number is (+221 771 929 616) . if you call and tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel.As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilledge to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.My love I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the traggic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

Please listen to this(please it's a secret,even no one knows about it ecept the Reverend that knows about it),i have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which i will send to you latter,because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading Foreign bank which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is $7.6(Seven Million Six Hundred Thousand USDollars).
So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my travelling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you.I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me.So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.

Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you.I like honest and understanding people,truthful and a man of vision,hardworking and GOD fearing people.My favourite language is english but our language is french but i speak english very fluently.Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have alot to tell you Attached here is my picture.I will send you more in my next mail.Have a nice day and think about me.Awaiting to hear from you soonest.
Yours in love,
miss Linda

Received: from [41.82.72.68] by web29904.mail.ird.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 26 Sep 2012 08:17:48 BST

Originating ISP:Sonatel
City:n/a
Country of Origin:Senegal
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Mirjam
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Mirjam » Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:37 pm

This girl is on Netlog, her pictures are already on this post:

Emailadress: tinajamallove@live.com

IP adress: 41.83.25.203 Senegal

Her email to me:

Hello Dearest One!

How are you this moment, I hope this mail will reach you in good health, I'm really happy for you, I really want to have a good relationship with you, and I have a reason why I decided to get in touch with you because of the urgency of my situation here, and I am Miss Tina Jamal, a 23 years old girl from Liberia , the only daughter of the late Dr. Moses Jamal who was killed by rebels groups during the reign of president Charles Taylor, after many innocent soul were killed, My father was killed by the government of Charles Taylor.

I am compelled to contact you because of the abuse that I received from my stepmother. She had planned to bring all my late father’s treasury and properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved Father. Meanwhile, I wanted to escape but she hides my international passport and other valuable travel documents. Fortunately I was discovering that my Father `s File which contains important documents.

So I decided to run to the refugee camp where I am presently seeking asylum under the United Nations High Commission for Refugees here in Dakar, Republic of Senegal. I would personally contact you for a long term business relationship and investment assistance in your country. My father of blessed memory deposited the sum of $ 4.750, 000.00 Million usd :mrgreen: in Finance Company with my name as a family valid it. However I will forward the information required deposit to confirm in your acceptance to assist me to transfer and investment of the Fund in your country.

As you help I in an investment and I would complete my studies because I was in my school when the crisis began. I intend to make up to 30% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my investment capital. This is why I decided to contact you. Please all communications should be through this email address only for confidential purposes.
I am only surviving through the support of the Rev. Father David Joseph who is pasturing the church in the camp. You can call me through his office telephone number here (+221-775-966-704) please when you call remember to tell him that you want to speak with me.

As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest I will put things into action immediately. In light of the above, reveals an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely. I stay in the female hostel. Awaiting your urgent and positive response. Please keep this only to your care, please I ask you not to disclose it until the fund has been transferred.

I hope my explanation is very clear, but if you need further clarification, then send your questions.
Thank you hopes to receive from you soon.
Yours!
Miss Tina Jamal
-------------------------------------------------
Bye, Mirjam ;)

Return to “Black Females”