It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:21 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Nancy; <w.nancy1111985@hotmail.com>

African scammers posing as black women.
achim4477
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Rose <roseannann4@yahoo.com> <rev_simonfrank1959@yahoo.c

Postby achim4477 » Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:13 pm

Basisangaben

Sternzeichen
Stier
Sucht
einen Mann

Größe
141 cm
Anzeigentyp
Partnerschaft

Gewicht
39 kg
PLZ / Land
20... (225 km entfernt)

Statur
durchschnittlich
Bundesland
Hamburg

Augenfarbe
braun
Haarfarbe
dunkelblond

Profilaufrufe
Freunde
0 (Freunde anzeigen)

Über mich
Lebensmotto
my lord is good

Mein Beruf
student

Sport
bassball

Hobbies
cooking

Charakter
other

Rauchen
nein

Alkohol
gelegentlich

Vegetarier
ja

Religion
römisch-katholisch

Kinder
Ich habe keine Kinder

Kinderwunsch
finde es raus

Musik
q7zf7h

Film

Essen

Partnerwunsch
I am searching not for someone meeting a set of my wants and desires andcriteria as all of us have filled out here but more a person who I will make mygoal in life to please, to love, to make her feel special, to adore, admire anddream of her even though she will be mine. I am seeking my soulmate who I cansmell out in bed, who I can relate to in thought and who I will embed in myheart. I am looking for the one who has been my destiny but not arrived yet ..am in search for the person who will love me falling in love with him.. I wantsomeone I can hold dear and near and devote myself to in thought, in deed, intalk, in fun, support, commit to and someone who can take me and make me gobeyond the dilemma of why we keep running after jobs, money and material things when the real ecstacy and paradise is in the arms of your love.. When he kissesme my eyes close automatically.when touches me I get goose pimples, when he looks at me my heart melts and mind races... basically simply I am looking for the one after who willcome none Zwinkernd. I have tried desperately but am not able to come up with a set ofrequirements or charateristics that I am looking for in my partner. So the onlyoption I found left is to describe myself which is all on my profile.. I guessat present I am looking for a person who finds me
Was ich mag und nicht mag
Was ich mag

easy going man but will tell you about that later

Was ich nicht mag

bad men but will tell you about that later

So blitzt Du bei mir ab

but will tell you about that laterbut will tell you about that laterbut will tell you about that laterbut will tell you about that laterbut will tell you about that laterbut will tell you about that laterbut will tell you about that laterbut will tell you about that laterbut will tell you about that laterbut will tell you about that laterbut will tell you about that later

Was Du sonst noch über mich wissen solltest
the one after who willcome none Zwinkernd. I have tried desperately but am not able to come up with a set ofrequirements or charateristics that I am looking for in my partner. So the onlyoption I found left is to describe myself which is all on my profile.. I guessat present I am looking for a person who finds me

They are crazy, the scammer!

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

achim4477
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby achim4477 » Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:15 pm

Mail:

Dearest ,
How are you today together with your haelth which is the most important thing to me, i hope are fine i thank you so much for your reply to my mail,

introduction about my self. my name is miss Rose Adam 24years old girl from Liberia, the daughter of Late Dr Clement Jerome Adam was the Managing Director of C.J.A & Associates (Ltd) A Diamond Consulting Company in
Monrovia (the capital of Liberia)

My father died by car crash on Wendsday night, November 24.2004 when he was traveling from Jackson, Michigan to Ohio (USA). I am constrained to contact you because of the maltreatment I m receiving from my step mother. She planned to take away all my late father's treasure and properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved Father. Meanwhile I wanted to escape to Europe but she hide away my international passport and other valuable traveling documents.

Luckily she did not discover where I kept my fathers File which contains important documents. So I decided to escape through road to Senegal to seek asylum in the refugee camp where I am right now.

I wish to contact you personally for a long term business relationship and investment assistance in your Country, My late father of blessed memory, deposited the sum of U.S. $ 4700000.00 Four million Seven Hundred USD, with one of the leading bank, with my name as the next of kin.

Now my problem is that during the time of the deposit, my father had an agreement with the financial institution stating that the money can only be released to me when i am 30yrs of age or Alternatively, once i am married. So it is based on this that I want you to front as my partner so that the bank can transfer this money into your account then I will come over to your country and join you immediately.
However, I shall forward you with the necessary documents on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for the transfer of the money to your account, and investment of the fund. As you will help me in an investment, and i will like to complete my studies, as i was in my first year in the university, when my late father died. It is my intention to compliment you sate with 20% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my investment capital. This is the reason why I decided to contact you. Please all communications should be through this email address only for confidential purposes.
As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest I will put things into action immediately. In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely. Upon your acceptance to help me I will like to have your full contacts as to write the bank so that they will deal with you as my partner standing on my behalf.
Before that, i will like to have your full contact as well as your

Full Name ;...................................
Address ;...........................
Telephone ;............................
Fax Number ;..................................
Age ;..............................................
Profession ;.................................
Country ,..........................................

YOUR PASSPORT NUMBER OR SCANNED PASSPORT.
Once i get this useful information's, i shall forward you the full contact of the bank with love and trust believing that you will never let me dawn. Once you started contacting the bank, i shall start making preparations or joining you over there.

I have to go now and will be waiting for your reply and if you will like to speak to me on phone you can do that through the Reverend father Simon francs he is the person who is incharge of this camp his phone number is
(+221773722442) And his email is (rev_simonfrank1959@yahoo.com) please when you call tell him that you want to speak with Miss Rose Adams Liberian girl in the female hostel room number 104, he will send for your urgent and me.Awaiting positive response. Attached here is my picture

Please do keep this only to your self.
Yours Sincerely

Header:

Received: from [41.82.144.130] by web114111.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 23 Sep 2011 14:52:36 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/14.0.5 YahooMailWebService/0.8.114.317681
Message-ID: <1316814756.50697.YahooMailClassic@web114111.mail.gq1.yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2011 14:52:36 -0700 (PDT)

Mail over SN [Senegal]

IP Information - 41.82.144.130
IP address: 41.82.144.130
Reverse DNS: [No reverse DNS entry per ns1.afrinic.net.]
Reverse DNS authenticity: [Unknown]
ASN: 0
ASN Name: IANA-RSVD-0
IP range connectivity: 0
Registrar (per ASN): Unknown
Country (per IP registrar): SN [Senegal]
Country Currency: Unknown
Country IP Range: 41.82.0.0 to 41.83.255.255
Country fraud profile: Normal
City (per outside source): Dakar, Kaolack
Country (per outside source): SN [Senegal]
Private (internal) IP? No
IP address registrar: whois.afrinic.net
Known Proxy? No
Link for WHOIS: 41.82.144.130

They are crazy, the scammer!

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Helen Peterson; <helen3b3@hotmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:36 am

She contact me today in 24Luv as

favour2
- Profile ID: 51753
- 26 y/o female (1985 - January - 1)
- york, USA
- English,
- Have no children
- Asian

Hello
My name is Miss.Favour Desmond, I saw your profile at site and love it. I saw that you and I share allot in common, then I decided to contact you so that we can get to know each other better, then I can send you my picture.I know that there is a reason God has brought you and I together, I will love you to reply this mail here
(favour4ubobby@yahoo.co.uk) and tell me about your self.I will look forward to reading your mail soonest.Yours Sincerely,Favour
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Helen Peterson; <helen3b3@hotmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:52 am

From DMF........

favourmoon
- ID: 182312
- 23 y/o female (1988 - May - 8)
- new york, USA
- English
- student
- Have no children

hello dear,
How are you? I hope you are fine, my name is miss Favour, I saw your profile today on ( love.glac.ru ) and became interested to write this few lines of words to you, I will like to meet a gentle man if you are one, I am not interested if you are rich or not, all i need is to love and to beloved, true love is all that matters, I will like you to contact me with my private Email address ( favourbaby2b@yahoo. com )
Accept my warm regards,
Hope to hear from you soon,
Miss Favour

PLEASE REPLY WITH MY PRIVATE Emails: favourbaby2b@yahoo. com
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Glyn
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Glyn » Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:06 pm

Now using a hotmail address:- roseannann4@hotmail.com and the mail.ru site

Received this message today:-

Sent: Monday, January 02, 2012 6:07 PM
To:
Subject: RE: Your Message on mail.ru

Dearest ,
How are you today together with your haelth which is the most important thing to me, i hope are fine i thank you so much for your reply to my mail,

introduction about my self. my name is miss Rose Adam 24years old girl from Liberia, the daughter of Late Dr Clement Jerome Adam was the Managing Director of C.J.A & Associates (Ltd) A Diamond Consulting Company in
Monrovia (the capital of Liberia)

My father died by car crash on Wendsday night, November 24.2004 when he was traveling from Jackson, Michigan to Ohio (USA). I am constrained to contact you because of the maltreatment I m receiving from my step mother. She planned to take away all my late father's treasure and properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved Father. Meanwhile I wanted to escape to Europe but she hide away my international passport and other valuable traveling documents.

Luckily she did not discover where I kept my fathers File which contains important documents. So I decided to escape through road to Senegal to seek asylum in the refugee camp where I am right now.

I wish to contact you personally for a long term business relationship and investment assistance in your Country, My late father of blessed memory, deposited the sum of U.S. $ 4700000.00 Four million Seven Hundred USD, with one of the leading bank, with my name as the next of kin.

Now my problem is that during the time of the deposit, my father had an agreement with the financial institution stating that the money can only be released to me when i am 30yrs of age or Alternatively, once i am married. So it is based on this that I want you to front as my partner so that the bank can transfer this money into your account then I will come over to your country and join you immediately.
However, I shall forward you with the necessary documents on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for the transfer of the money to your account, and investment of the fund. As you will help me in an investment, and i will like to complete my studies, as i was in my first year in the university, when my late father died. It is my intention to compliment you sate with 20% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my investment capital. This is the reason why I decided to contact you. Please all communications should be through this email address only for confidential purposes.
As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest I will put things into action immediately. In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely. Upon your acceptance to help me I will like to have your full contacts as to write the bank so that they will deal with you as my partner standing on my behalf.
Before that, i will like to have your full contact as well as your

Full Name ;...................................
Address ;...........................
Telephone ;............................
Fax Number ;..................................
Age ;..............................................
Profession ;.................................
Country ,..........................................

YOUR PASSPORT NUMBER OR SCANNED PASSPORT.
Once i get this useful information's, i shall forward you the full contact of the bank with love and trust believing that you will never let me dawn. Once you started contacting the bank, i shall start making preparations or joining you over there.

I have to go now and will be waiting for your reply and if you will like to speak to me on phone you can do that through the Reverend father Simon francs he is the person who is incharge of this camp his phone number is
(+221773722442) And his email is (rev_simonfrank1959@yahoo.com) please when you call tell him that you want to speak with Miss Rose Adams Liberian girl in the female hostel room number 104, he will send for your urgent and me.Awaiting positive response. Attached here is my picture

Please do keep this only to your self.
Yours Sincerely

firefly

Bookmark and Share

Postby firefly » Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:34 pm

The email adress lead on Facebook, uid 100003347617366, Rose Adams, Worked at Student, Studied at Campus Calling. The profile was made yesterday with one profile picture already reported here.
Last edited by Arabian Nights on Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: name and email in header

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Stella Desmond, stelladesmonnd@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:02 pm

4ppl .com/stella33
Hello Dear
Nice meeting you here, how are you today hope fine? I Want to introduce my self to you before i could go further, I am miss stella by name and i will like us to be friends Please contact me back with my e-mail me e-mail address here (stelladesmonnd@yahoo.com) Because i have a special reason why i have contacted you that i can send you my photos and tell you more about myself and email me back with my e-mail address
(stelladesmonnd@yahoo.com)
Yours New Friend
Miss stella

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Gift Dion; <giftdion2010@yahoo.in>

Postby IceFM » Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:41 pm

Hello sweetheart
I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from UK . Presently I’m in UK for studies here in UK,

Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring this funds despite that it failed us some how. Now you will need to contact personal secretary to the Rev. Father whom used to be a God-Father to me when i was in Dakar, his name is Reverend Dickson Abel. and his email address is as follows;

His contact information are as follows,
Name ; Reverend Dickson Abel.
Email ; dicksonabel86@yahoo.com
Reverend Office Tel No +221761365775

You are to forward to him, the following;
1. YOUR FULL! NAME................
2 YOUR ADDRESS.......................
3. YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER...................
4 YOUR OCCUPATION................
5. YOUR COUNTRY NAME............

Ask him to send you a certified bank draft of The amount in the Bank Draft cheque is $450,000(four hundred and fifty thousand dollars.) which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touched with Reverend Dickson Abel. and instruct him where to send you the money. Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share our joy after all the sufferings at that time. at this moment, i am very busy here because of the school which i and the investor are having at hand, finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to Reverend Dickson Abel. on your behalf
to receive that money. Therefore feel free to get in touch with him and he will send the amount to you without delay. Take care and bye for now.
Sincerely Yours
Mrs.Gift Johnson

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Benie Bernard; <benie.bernard@yahoo.co.uk>

Postby IceFM » Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:56 pm

From Sunday in FOD

est333
- 25 y/o female (1987 February 11
- from Chamonix, France, France
- English,
- seeking a Man from 19 to 29 y/o

Hello,my dear
i am benie by name, i saw your profile here at,(http://www.love-time.tk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;) and i will like to know you more please for more communication contact at my private yahoo id, (benie.bernard@yahoo.co.uk ) or you can give me your email address.if possible i want you to send me one more of your picture and then i will reply back with my own photo for you to know whom i am.
Remember,co-lour,language or
distance does not matter,but LOVE matters
a lot in life.
Yours Lovely,
Miss benie.

My Dear One,,

I am more than happy in your respond to my mail.How are you today? l hope fine. please help me to live with you OK, Mine is not too good due to my suffering condition here in Dakar Senegal.My name is Miss Benie Bernard, I am 24years old, single and never married, 5ft 8 inches Tall, 55kg weight, black hair and brown eyes,l am from Liberia in West Africa and presently l am residing in a church Orphanage home here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago.I lost my Parents during this deadly Political War.That Damaged thousands of innocent Souls in Liberia.My family was among the first target of the rebels because my Late father was a Successful business man and also a politician supporting the Present Government when the problems was about to start.Due to this all the members of my family was Murdered in a cold Blood and our family house was set blazed.I was Lucky and escaped death because i was in bordering when this deadly incident took place.
It is only myself who is alive now and l managed to make my way to a nearby country Senegal where l am staying now and never pray or think to step my legs in that bloody country called Liberia.
I would like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. Attached here is my picture.Hoping to hear from you soonest.
Yours Forever,
miss Benie

SONATEL
Pool-clients-ADSL-SONATEL-BAS5
Direction technique
Orange Internet Dakar
Sacre Coeur 3
SENEGAL

Pic already posted many times

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Stella; <stelladesmonnd@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:24 pm

Just now from 4ppl

stella88

looking for love

I am a:
Woman

Birthday:

Looking for:
Man

Relationship:
Woman

Language:
English

Hello Dear
Nice meeting you here, how are you today hope fine? I Want to introduce my self to you before i could go further, I am miss stella by name and i will like us to be friends Please contact me back with my e-mail me e-mail address here (stelladesmonnd@yahoo.com) Because i have a special reason why i have contacted you that i can send you my photos and tell you more about myself and email me back with my e-mail address
Yours New Friend
Miss stella please write back to my email

Pic already posted many times

hunter_hunted
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Jane Desmond; <jane_20desmond@rocketmail.com>

Postby hunter_hunted » Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:37 pm

Received: from [41.83.24.196] senegal
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2012 05:52:15 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: ALL ABOUT ME WITH LOVE AND TRUST

Dearest one,firstly i thank you for your response to my email. How is everything over there ? i believe that you are in good health and the atmosphere over there in your country is very nice today. My name is Jane Desmond, i am 24years old but age doesn't matter in a real relationship so i am comfortable with your age, I am from (Liberia, in West Africa) fair in complexion, single (never married) and presently i am residing here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago. My late father Dr. Bernard Desmond was a politician and the managing director of a (Gold and Mine Industry) in Monrovia the capital of Liberia before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my father, mother together with my younger sister in cold blood. I know that i should have waited for our relationship to last a while before i tell you all these secret, but it's because of my ugly situation here in the camp and i don't want to die here, please understand me. Right now as i am talking to you i am the only person that is alive in my family, and i managed to make my way to a closer country (Senegal) where i am leaving now as a refugee under the care of a Reverend father and i am using his computer to send this message to you now. Please do not be offended for this message that comes from me, its just that i don't know what else to do because my situation here as a refugee is giving me a great concern, therefore i will like you to consider my situation as an orphan, and be kind with me, as i am putting the whole of my trust in you without fear, though i don't know who you are before, but i believe that you can not betray me at the end. I have contacted you because of my difficult situation here in this refugee camp, It's just like one staying in the prison and i hope by God's grace i will come out here soon. I don't have any relatives now whom i can go to, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is the reverend father ( Reverend Luke Francis ), who is the pastor of the ( Christ The Light Church, Dakar Branch ), here in the camp he has been very nice to every body, but we are not leaving with him rather we are leaving in the camp hostel which was divided into two sections, one for the male and the other for the female. The Pastor's Tel. number is ( +221 771 789 111 ), if you call and tell him that you want to speak with me ( Jane ) he will send for me in the hostel. As a refugee here, i don't have any right or privilege to anything be it phone or what ever because it's against their law. My love i want to go back to my studies because i was in my first year before the tragic incident that leads to my being in this situation now took place. NOTE; Please listen to this ( it's a secret, no one knows about it except the Reverend father ). I have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which i will send to you latter, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading Foreign bank which he used my name as the next of kin, the total amount, is $7.6 ( Seven million Six Hundred Thousand US Dollars). So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you. I kept this secret to people in the camp here, the only person that knows about it, is the Reverend father because he is like a father to me. Dear i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone because i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it. Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you. I like honest and understanding people, truthful and a man of vision, hardworking and God fearing people. My favorite language is English and i speak English very fluently but i will like to know others. Meanwhile i will like you to call me because i still have a lot to tell you, attached are my pictures. Have a nice day and think about me, awaiting for your earliest response.I am your beloved oneMiss Jane.

dublicated pic delet, M

Last edited by minerva on Mon Mar 26, 2012 3:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: dublicate pic
Ateh Malkuth ve-Geburah ve-Gedulah le-Olam Amen...

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Jane Desmond; <jane_20desmond@rocketmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Mar 26, 2012 3:15 pm

Can be merged with:

nancy aka. nancylove23 (w.nancy1111985@hotmail.com)
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =4&t=25687" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ---- Done, M

hunter_hunted
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Stella; <stelladesmonnd@yahoo.com>

Postby hunter_hunted » Fri Mar 30, 2012 2:59 pm

Just now from 4ppl
stella88
this email address appears on http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 32#p237532" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; also from 4ppl "stella77" but different picture.

hunter_hunted
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: nancy aka. nancylove23 (w.nancy1111985@hotmail.com)

Postby hunter_hunted » Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:41 pm

Jane Desmond
jane_20desmond@rocketmail.com

My beloved darling,
how are you today ? hope everything is fine, thanks for your caring towards my ugly situation God will bless and reward you, i am well satisfied with you that was why i lay this love and trust in you believing that you will not disappoint me.

Darling everything i told you concerning the money is real and legal, i have already introduced you to the bank as my foreign partner therefore i will like you to contact them immediately through email if you haven't done so and inform me on any reply you will receive from them to know when the money will be transfer to your account.

These are the bank contacts as i have provided to you before;

ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC
OFFICE, 36 ST ANDREW SQUARE UK.
TEL ; +447 031 868 557
FAX ; 00447 700 593 8640
The name of transfer officer Sir. Davis Smith

Email: info.royalbankofscotlandlondon@skymail.mn

Email: rbscustomerscare@e-mile.co.uk

Dear Sir Davis Smith
My name is Mr........... I am standing for the family of Late Dr. Bernard Desmond who's account number is ( BLB745008901546/QB/91/A ) to request the funds of $7.6 (Seven Million Six Hundred Thousand US Dollars) on hold be forward to my account in my country. I am a Foreign Partner of Miss Jane Desmond her daughter and i am helping her move to my country as soon as possible. please would you tell me what to do for the transfer to be made, i am waiting for your response
thanks,
Mr........

Darling please try to contact the bank with the above note and keep me inform on any reply from them to know when the transfer is going to take place to your position, so that after the transfer you will send some money for me to get my traveling papers to meet you over there. Awaiting for your earliest response concerning the bank reply.
I am yours forever in love
Jane.

thebeast
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Jane Desmond; <jane_des77@yahoo.com>

Postby thebeast » Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:13 am

Hi the Fake girl send me an Email to
Dearest one,
firstly i thank you for your response to my email. How is everything over there ? i believe that you are in good health and the atmosphere over there in your country is very nice today.

My name is Jane Desmond, i am 24years old but age doesn't matter in a real relationship so i am comfortable with your age, I am from (Liberia, in West Africa) fair in complexion, single (never married) and presently i am residing here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago.

My late father Dr. Bernard Desmond was a politician and the managing director of a (Gold and Mine Industry) in Monrovia the capital of Liberia before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my father, mother together with my younger sister in cold blood. I know that i should have waited for our relationship to last a while before i tell you all these secret, but it's because of my ugly situation here in the camp and i don't want to die here, please understand me.

Right now as i am talking to you i am the only person that is alive in my family, and i managed to make my way to a closer country (Senegal) where i am leaving now as a refugee under the care of a Reverend father and i am using his computer to send this message to you now.

Please do not be offended for this message that comes from me, its just that i don't know what else to do because my situation here as a refugee is giving me a great concern, therefore i will like you to consider my situation as an orphan, and be kind with me, as i am putting the whole of my trust in you without fear, though i don't know who you are before, but i believe that you can not betray me at the end.

I have contacted you because of my difficult situation here in this refugee camp, It's just like one staying in the prison and i hope by God's grace i will come out here soon.

I don't have any relatives now whom i can go to, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is the reverend father ( Reverend Luke Francis ), who is the pastor of the ( Christ The Light Church, Dakar Branch ), here in the camp he has been very nice to every body, but we are not leaving with him rather we are leaving in the camp hostel which was divided into two sections, one for the male and the other for the female.

The Pastor's Tel. number is ( +221 771 789 111 ), if you call and tell him that you want to speak with me ( Jane ) he will send for me in the hostel. As a refugee here, i don't have any right or privilege to anything be it phone or what ever because it's against their law.

My love i want to go back to my studies because i was in my first year before the tragic incident that leads to my being in this situation now took place.

NOTE; Please listen to this ( it's a secret, no one knows about it except the Reverend father ). I have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which i will send to you latter, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading Foreign bank which he used my name as the next of kin, the total amount, is $7.6 ( Seven million Six Hundred Thousand US Dollars).

So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you. I kept this secret to people in the camp here, the only person that knows about it, is the Reverend father because he is like a father to me.

Dear i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone because i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.

Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you. I like honest and understanding people, truthful and a man of vision, hardworking and God fearing people.

My favorite language is English and i speak English very fluently but i will like to know others. Meanwhile i will like you to call me because i still have a lot to tell you, attached are my pictures. Have a nice day and think about me, awaiting for your earliest response.
I am your beloved one
Miss Jane.

From the Email adress jane_20desmond@rocketmail.com>

Duplicated Pics removed, Posting moved to here coz we group them after Pics and not after Email. Was in the wrong Thread. Ice

Return to “Black Females”