It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 9:12 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Joy Garba; <joy010u@yahoo.com>

African scammers posing as black women.
jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

lise.wilfred @ yahoo.com ;

Postby jaga » Sat Dec 07, 2013 4:00 pm

FizzLive: lisalover01
Name: Lisa Wilfred
I am a: Woman
Interested in: Man

Well I have to admit, you look absolutely charming through your profile
I saw a few minutes past
Am Named Lisa Wilfred and yours? Please would like to know, cake? How, where you are, your competition,
single or married, all of you, box Now with my private ID lise.wilfred @ yahoo.com
I am waiting to hear from you sooner we can get to know others Baths ?

lise.wilfred @ yahoo.com ;

Sponsor

Sponsor

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

domajustyna@yahoo.com

Postby jaga » Mon Aug 04, 2014 8:42 pm

indiandost / Justyna
27 Year, (Female)
Dakar, SENEGAL

E-mail: domajustyna@yahoo.com

About:
i am anice good looking girl with love and trust i am anice good looking girl with love and trust

dup pic

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Joy Garba; <joy010u@yahoo.com>

Postby jaga » Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:05 pm

dailyfriends / joybaby0000
Name Joy
Sex Female
Date of Birth 25 September 1986
Age 27
Place Saint-Cyprien

Description:
My name is Joy, I am very pretty and beautiful girl not married looking for love, looking for a man whom I can build a good relationship with, and how to love, honest and care, if you are interesting, i will like you to reply
me on my private e-mail (joy010u@yahoo.com) So that I will give you my picture for more love and easy communication between
Email (joy010u@yahoo.com

dup pic

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

joy03u@yahoo.com

Postby jaga » Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:17 pm

datememateme /
joygarba001u
Name: Garba kiss
City: New York
Looking for: Man

Description:
Hello My Dearest one, How are you? I hope fine.My name is joy, and I am looking for an honest man, which I could build a good relationship with, and how to love, honest and care, if you are interesting, i will like you to contact my private e-mail (joy03u@yahoo.com) so that i can give you my picture for easy communication between us.God bless you, I hope you read the response (joy03u@yahoo.com

dup pic

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

joy03u@yahoo.com

Postby jaga » Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:26 pm

MDF / joygarba001u
Joy Garba
26 year old, woman from Somalia

About me:
Hello My Dearest one
Hello my name is Joy and am very pretty and lovely looking girl never married seeking for a honest relationship, and like love, honest and care, if you are interesting, i will like you to contact to my private email (joy03u@yahoo.com

How are you today? I hope you are in atmosphere of peace and love. My name is Joy, and gone through your profile today, that speak good of you, and you impress and decide to communicate with you, and It is my desire to know you, and to build up a good relationship with you, i like love , honest and care, if you are interesting, i will like you to reply me back in my private e-mail (joy03u@yahoo.com), so that i will give you my picture for more love and easy communication between us.God bless you , hope to read your reply to my mail, (joy03u@yahoo.com

:mrgreen: pic directly above

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Esther Smith, esthersmith620@yahoo.com

Postby jaga » Thu Dec 11, 2014 8:50 pm

Tagged: Esther S

i'am esther! How are you? hope you are fine and in perfect condition of health. Please I went through your
profile and i read it and took interest in it, please if you don't mind i will like you to write me on this ID (esthersmith620@yahoo.com) hope to hear from you soon, and I will be waiting for your mail because i have something very important to tell you. Lots of love esther

pic alsready posted

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby jaga » Thu Dec 11, 2014 8:56 pm

MDF / baby223
esther smith
25 year old, woman from Senegal

i´am esther! How are you? hope you are fine and in perfect condition of health. Please I went through your
profile and i read it and took interest in it, please if you don´t mind i will like you to write me on this ID (esthersmith620@yahoo.com) hope to hear from you soon, and I will be waiting for your mail because i have something very important to tell you. Lots of love
esther__(`*•.¸ (`*•.¸ ¸.•*´) ¸.•*´) ___ smith))

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby jaga » Thu Dec 11, 2014 9:06 pm

Netlog
sayid_esther
26 years, Dakar, Senegal
Name Esther Smith

:mrgreen: message as above
esthersmith620@yahoo.com

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby jaga » Thu Dec 11, 2014 9:21 pm

badoo.com/pl/01244896741/
Esther, 26
Amnat Charoen, Tajlandia
I want to make new friends

About me
single girl very nice looking girl looking for very good lovesingle girl very nice looking girl looking for very good lovesingle girl very nice looking girl looking for very good lovesingle girl very nice looking girl looking for very good love

Hello Dear,
My name is esther, I got your contact details and I'm interested in knowing you & being friendly with you I would appreciate if we get acquainted as soon as possible, you can reach me through my private e-mail stated below so that we can get to know each other better.
My private e-mail: (esthersmith620@yahoo,com)
I quite believe that we can start from here since it takes one to know someone. I want you to understand that race or distance does not matter but loving and caring matters a lot in life. I look forward to hearing more from you soonest.
Yours truly, esther.
Please contact me directly to my mail so that i will send you my photo and tell you more about me ok thanks.
(esthersmith620@yahoo.com)

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Esther Smith, esthersmith620@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Thu Dec 11, 2014 9:47 pm

indiatimes.com
Esther Smith
Lives in Dakar, Senegal

Ester am!
How are you? I hope you are fine and in perfect condition of health. Please I went through your profile and i read it and took interest in it, please if you do not mind i will like you to write me on this ID (esthersmith620@yahoo.c o m) hope to hear from you soon, and I will waiting for your mail because i have something very important to tell you.
a lot
love esther

pic already in the forum ;)

minerva

Bookmark and Share

pendagarba@hotmail.com

Postby minerva » Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:47 pm

DSM

pendmax: max
[pendmax]
Activity:
12 day(s) ago
female, 24, mogadishu, Somalia.

email (pendagarba@hotmail.com,)
Dear Nice to meet you, its my desire to share friendship with you,hope its not abuse.please if you are interesting to know me more, give me your email address so that i can add you or kindly contact me through my email address(pendagarba@hotmail.com

Pic already posted
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Re: Joy Garba; <joy010u@yahoo.com>

Postby minerva » Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:49 pm

pendagarba@hotmail.com --> Christian single

Penda
Member Name: pendagarba Member ID: 020810
African American / Black, 25, Single - Never Married madodishu, New York, Somalia

Personal Details
Race: African American / Black
Marital Status: Single - Never Married
Children: 0
Religion: Christian
Drinking: Non-alcoholic beverages only
Smoking: Never
Food: Other
Education: Bachelors degree

pic already posted

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Justyna Doma; <tessypatrick2@hotmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Mar 30, 2016 9:02 pm

Hello my Dear,

How are you today? I hope fine.

It is me Miss Justyna Doma the young Lady who contacted you for long time ago, for my late father transfer,
I am happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Asuncion London. Presently I am in Paraguay for investment projects with my new partner with the total money. Meanwhile, I didn't forget all your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how.

Now you will need to contact the Reverend Father that was brought new in the camp as at the time I was in Dakar Senegal, his name is Reverend Father Henry Joshua in St Michel catholic church Dakar Senegal and his direct email address is : stjohncatholicdakar@hotmail.com or +221 707175207

Ask him to kindly send you a certified bank draft of €350,000.00 Euros which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter which later failed. I appreciated all your efforts at that time very much. So feel free and get in touched with Reverend Father Richard Dominic and direct him where to send/post you the bank draft

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share our joy after all the sufferings at that time. In the moment, i am very busy here because of the investment projects which myself and my new partner are having at hand. Remember that I had forwarded this instruction to him on your behalf, therefore establish contacts with him for the delivery of the bank draft to you without delay.

Take care and remain Blessed.

Yours Sincerely,
Justyna Doma
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Ruth12_Tamah@outlook.com

Postby minerva » Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:12 pm

Ruth12_Tamah@outlook.com

CD
ruth200

Female , 29 , seeking Male
paris, paris

Messsage

Hi am Ruth Tamah,am new here let be friend,for private chat this is my email address Ruth12_Tamah@outlook.com
last month

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Anita Doma, anitadoma54@gmail.com

Postby Myra » Tue May 19, 2020 3:10 pm

Anita Doma
I am: Woman
Seeking a: Man
State: New York
City: new city
Zip Code: 10001
Religion: Christian
Ethnicity: African American (black)
Headline: with love and trust

In my own words:
i am a good looking girl with love and trust, i am here to meet a good man for love and trusti am a good looking girl with love and trust, i am here to meet a good man for love and trusti am a good looking girl with love and trust, i am here to meet a good man for love and trusti am a good looking girl with love and trust, i am here to meet a good man for love and trust

Marital Status: Single / Never married
Have Kids: No
Want (more) kids: Yes
Education: High School Grad
Employment Status: Full-time
Income: Less than $24,999

txtme anitadoma54 g

modernghana
gracelilian love
Hometown:alabama

Return to “Black Females”