and decided to contact you never the less we have not met in
person but considering the fact that,in true
relationship,language,distance,religion,or race does not matter but true
love does.So,please contact me back at
so that,i can send you my photo and
introduce myself better to you for us to proceed from here.I wait for your
reply.

favouredgar@yahoo.com
Ateh Malkuth ve-Geburah ve-Gedulah le-Olam Amen...
hunter_hunted
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of ALICIA DANCES

Postby hunter_hunted on Fri Dec 02, 2011 3:03 pm

Received: from [41.83.169.2]
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2011 09:30:06 -0800 (PST)
Subject: I need your trust and love

IP address: 41.83.169.2
IP address country: Senegal

Hello Dearest,

How are you today and how are you doing over there in your Country? I hope you are doing very good. I am happy that you reply to me and am also very happy to send you this mail,thanks for given me your time today hope your atmosphere is fine?because Mine is a bit warm over here in and not enjoyable in Africa due to certain factors. How about your family not forgetting friends and work altogether. hopefully all are okay. My name is Favor Edgar.

To be honest before all i want you to know that will be happy to be sharing life,ideals and love with you because my spirit desires to know and be with you as a honest and real friend,hope you will not let me down my dear ,because in you i have try to find joy now.also bear in mind that ages ,distance does not count in such relationship rather understanding .I am 24 years old from Darfur Sudan in Africa. I am 5.7ft tall, Fair in complexion,single. Presently i am residing in the Humanitarian Home here in Dakar-Senegal as a result of the political/religious crisis that have been causing problems and killing of innocent citizen in my country.

My late father Late. Dr Kennedy Edgar was the chairman Managing director of K.Edgar Industrial Company in (Darfur) the capital city of my blessed Country. while my mother was the Midwife nurse at Darfur General hospital of my Country Sudan then before the tragic crisis which claim their life and now living me as an orphan now and I managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal where i am leaving now.

My hobbies are reading and watching sports event like football. and I would like to know more about you. Your like and dislikes, your hobbies and what you are doing presently. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. Attached here is my picture.

Honestly,i really wish to be the one in your mind because am left alone here and really like to be friend of an honest person who can care and read about love emotionally.in case you are free to contact me back with your own private email if not this email, for us to proceed from there at least for privacy please.

With love and kiss
Yours Foreve
Favor

hunter_hunted
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby hunter_hunted on Mon Dec 05, 2011 3:05 pm

Favour Edgar
favouredgar@yahoo.com

Hello Dearest

How are you hope you are fine because am not all that fine here due to my condition but am happy hearing from you once,and your concern and will be very happy to be yours forever and am relaxed to be with you in future so, here is all about me and how i want you to assist me for good.Also bear in mind that age and distance does not count in real love rather what matters is understanding,honesty,caring and love.

I am the only Surviving Daughter of Late. Dr Kennedy Edgar who was the chairman Managing director of K.Edgar Industrial Company in (Darfur) the capital city of my blessed Country. My Parents and some other member of my family was in killed in cold blood by the rebels who attack my late father's resident in Darfur. It's only me and my step mother that is alive because I wasn't around when this happened, I was in the University where am schooling,while my step mother was on her annual leave in abroad then.

I am constrained to contact you because of the maltreatment I'm receiving from my step mother. who has planned to take away all my late father's treasury and properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved Father. Meanwhile I wanted to escape out of African continent or any were else but she hide away my international passport and other valuable traveling documents. Luckily to me she did not discover where I kept my fathers File which contains important documents.

So I decided to escape to a near by Country where I am presently seeking asylum under the United Nations High Commission for the Refugee here in Dakar, Republic of Senegal. I wish to contact you personally for a long term relationship and business investment assistance to establish a profiting business in your country. My father of blessed memory deposited the sum of US$5,700,000.00 in a Bank with my name as the next of kin.

However, I shall forward you the necessary information and documents on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for the transfer and investment of the fund. As you will help me in an investment, and i will like to complete my studies, as i just Gain Admission into the university before the tragedy befall on my family. It is my intention to compensate you with 20% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be on my investment capital. This is the reason why I decided to contact you. Please all communications should be kept on telephone and email address only for confidential purposes.

Awaiting your urgent and positive response. Please do keep this only to your self please i beg you not to disclose it to any body no matter how friendly the person appears to you till i come over to your Country, once the fund has been transferred. Should in case if you want to speak with me over the telephone you can contact me through this telephone number:(+221772082148)The owner of this telephone is the Reverend In-charge of our Section of Hostel. His Name is Reverend Peter Benedict, I'm staying at the female hostel. When ever you called tell Reverend Peter Benedict That you want to Speak with Ms.nancy Edgar

I will like you to please help me out because i really want to be out from this camp soon dear please my love.

I want you to send me your contact information's such as your

Names ..................................
Age ....................................
Country ..............................
Telephone ..........................
occupation........................

Awaiting to hear from you soonest

Yours Sincerely,
Miss.FAVOUR
Last edited by Arabian Nights on Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Single posted pics to here
hunter_hunted
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby hunter_hunted on Sat Dec 10, 2011 2:09 pm

Favour Edgar
favouredgar@yahoo.com

Good day my sweetheart,

Thanks for your love,concern,caring and your information's to help me which has proven to me that you are real and honest and also someone to lay trust upon so, i have decided to direct you at once to the bank as my partner for us to get the fund process and transferred into your account because i really cannot wait to be with you and out of here.

Honey am more than happy for having you and for all your good plans to assist me out of this situation in fact you are more than a friend honey so,i have decided to lay all my life and trust on you so,begin you to please see that you help me out of this prison called refugee camp because i will be so lucky to be in hand of a man like you whom has decided to help a poor girl like me with such condition.

Sweetie,please do not try to cheat,hurt or disappoint me in any way after this transfer and even in this relationship because i have decided to build by trust and love you and in you i have found joy and trust so,try as much as you can to please help me fully with all your mind and power to see that we get my inheritance fund transferred into your account as am directing to ensure that am out of here and comes over to you for better investment on how to invest the fund when i come over

I have put you in communication with the bank because of your honesty for them to commence transfer process with you as my partner now you are ready and willing to assist me on the transfer therefore, am now directing you to the bank as my partner because they asked me to direct you to them officially so,you are required to contact bank as am directing you now please to enable them commence process on this transfer.

In this regards, i will like you to contact the bank immediately with this information and transfer letter bellow for us to get the transfer process started and get the fund remit into your account as my partner please.

Remember i have trusted you that is why i am giving you all this information!. My love and caring is for you and you alone,so do not betray me at the end of this transfer because i have given you my love and trust as you are the only hope i have to get my inheritance fund transferred.Rather all am asking of you is your full support and help as a partner to see that we get this done and by doing this you are required to please assist on any point your aid is needed for us to get this totally and successfully transferred into your account please.

Finally,waiting for your update because hearing from you also give me new joy and life here that i will soon be with you so,i pray for your success and happiness in life also because your happiness is also mine now honey.

Note:You are require to keep this matter to yourself/very confidential until we get this done and also try to copy the letter to me when contacting the bank with it for confirmation as your partner please my love.

I love you sweetie and cannot wait to be in your arms soon as soon as all this is over please.

Kiss and hugs
Yours Favour

Contact Bank with this contact details and transfer letter

To the Office of
Dr.Tim Johnson
of First Direct Bank Plc London

The name of the Regional Manager is Tim Johnson
Bank Telephone number: +447024057753
Bank Email address:firstdirectbankplc@accountant.com

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

Transfer application letter

I am …….. a partner to Mss.Favour Edgar the next of kin to $5,700,000.00 US dollars deposited by her late father Dr Kennedy Edgar therefore, as her partner am contacting to know the procedures and the requirement which it requires to get my partners fund transferred to my account which of course authorized by her.

I here by request that this honorable Bank should please grant my request and inform me on the possibility of getting my partners inheritance fund transferred to my account because such fund cannot be directed to her due to her present status right now as a refugee.

Later I will send my account details for the transfer when it will be asked by you, in approval of my letter of transfer.

Below is my partner’s late fathers Account Detail :
Account N°: (020076906018)
Swift Code: (FIB-DNUK)
Account holder: (Dr Kennedy Edgar)
Amount Deposited: ($5,700,000.00 US dollars)
Next Of Kin Beneficiary: (Mss.Favour Edgar)

Thanking you,
Yours Sincerely
hunter_hunted
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby hunter_hunted on Mon Dec 12, 2011 3:30 pm

Favour Edgar
favouredgar@yahoo.com

Good day honey,

How are you doing and how was your weekend hope you are fine?honey am happy to hear from you but very disappointed still that you at this moment after all told you and trust that you still have some doubt of me why?

Honey attach here is the death certificate of my late father which i wish to give you prove of this transfer and honesty because i really need your honesty too and confidentiality so,bear in mind that this documents need to be kept alone and not disclose it because is major prove of my late father deposit and this inheritance so,i advise you now contact bank for us to start this transfer because am really worried and need to be with you soon.

I love you and need your trust despite anything because am here for our happiness please.
Kiss and hugs
Favour your babe

hunter_hunted
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby hunter_hunted on Tue Dec 13, 2011 2:05 pm

Favour Edgar
favouredgar@yahoo.com

I do not have money to secure it now so,that is why i gave you the one i has at hand hoping to see that through soon so ,if you are helping me then let me know because i do not expect this from you ,despite all love and trust i trying to build on you.Favour
hunter_hunted
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby hunter_hunted on Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:31 pm

Favour Edgar
favouredgar@yahoo.com

I want you to know that Rev.Peter is unable to help me because of his status rather he prays for us as our director here so,if you need to help me then tell me or you tell me your mind please to avoid delay
hunter_hunted
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby hunter_hunted on Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:01 pm

Favour Edgar
favouredgar@yahoo.com

I want you to know that i do not have any money on me to secure the id so if really you want to help me then i advise you assist me on that because am dying here and has been sick since days now.Favour
hunter_hunted
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Blessing Williams Cooper; <blessing_cooper@hotmail.com>

Postby IceFM on Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:43 am

From today in FOD

blessing
- 26 y/o female (1985 March 08)
- from Troy, New York, USA
- English,
- seeking a Man from 21 to 31 y/o

Hi dearest
Thanks a lot for accepting my friendship proposal to you and i must apologize for my late reply,that was because of the condition of things for me here right now so,please bear with me,God must surely bless you and grant us our wishes in each other.So,how was your night over there in your country , i believe you had a nice sleep and that the atmosphere over there in your country is very nice today? Mine is a little bit hot over here in Dakar Senegal.
So,let me start by introducing myself to you,my name is Blessing Williams Cooper i am (24 years old) Birthday 24 Sept. 1988.I am from Liberia in West Africa,5.4ft tall, fair in complexion single,(never married ) and presently i am residing here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago.I want you to know that age does not matter for me,all that i care for is true and real love.

My late father Dr Williams Cooper was a wealthy Timber Exporter in Monrovia , the economic capital of Liberia before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my Father and my elder brother in cold blood , my Mother died when i was 3 years old.

It was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal where i am leaving now as a refugee under a Reverend father's care and i am using his computer to send these message to you.My hobbies are,dancing,cooking and sports,i like honesty and hate dishonesty.I would like to know more about you.Although i don't have a private phone number here but,i can arrange with the Reverend father in charge of us here to get his phone number to give you so that we can speak through it to hear your voice.

I will tell you more about myself in my next mail.Attached here is my pictures to help you add a face to my name and to show you how much trust i have in you and I will send you more in my next mail to you so,i will also like to add a face to your name also ,try and send me some more of yours in your nest mail. Hoping to hear from you soonest

Yours Blessing

SONATEL
Pool-clients-ADSL-SONATEL-BAS4
Direction technique
Orange Internet Dakar
Sacre Coeur 3
SENEGAL

Both Pics already posted
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Click here to research your scammer's email address with Spokeo.

+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM on Mon Mar 05, 2012 3:32 pm

Hello my dearest,
Thanks a lot for your reply and for your sincerity to me,i really appreciate them all,am really glad you have interest in me and explained much about yourself to me.So ,let me use this opportunity to introduce myself to you once again,i am Blessing and the only Daughter of late Mr. and Mrs.Williams Cooper. My father was the director of Gold and Diamond mimes in my country before he died and also,a very wealthy Timber Exporter in Monrovia, the economic capital of Liberia.Since you are willing to help me,i will like to expose this secret to you which i wanted to tell you at the later stages of our relationship so,since i still need a capable and trust worthy person to handle it, i think it is wise to inform you about this so that,we can look for solution together and have the money to ourselves.
My mother died when I was a baby and since then my father took me so special. Before the death of my father in a hospital in Liberia as a result of rebellious attack on our house one early morning by Rebels loyal to Al Sankouh Faroukh because of his position in the government, he secretly called me on his bed side and told me that he has the sum of seven million,five hundred thousand United State Dollars. USD ($ 7.500,000) left in a security company in Europe which he gave me the deposit certificate,that he used my name as his only child for the next of Kin in depositing.
That I should seek for a foreign partner in a country of my choice where i will transfer this money for investment purpose such as I am honorably seeking your assistance to help me invest the money in the following ways after the transfer to your account,the investment areas are:
1). Telecommunication 2).Transportation3). Five Star Hotel 4). Real Estate
1) To provide a bank account into which this money would be transferred to .
(2) To serve as a guardian of this fund .
(3) To make arrangement for me to come over to your country to further my education and to secure a resident permit in your country.Because,since the death of my father i have been residing in an orphanage home here in Dakar Senegal,and it is Rev.fr. Gabriel Moses the priest in charge of this home who helps me out with his computer to communicate you on this issue here is also his number,+221773477057 please,when you call him just tell him your name and ask him to call me out from the hostel to speak with you.
Moreover, I am willing to offer you 20% of the total sum as compensation for your effort/ input after the successful transfer of this fund into your nominated account.That is if you don't wish to marry me but,if we finally get married like i wish,we shall then invest the money together for the future of our family.
Thanks and God bless,thanks once more for your loving kindness i believe that if we trust each other and show love towards each other nevertheless the present situations we are facing now i believe we can be able to help ourselves in life and be happy for the rest of our lives.Another important thing i want you to know is this,please try to keep this issue as a secret because,i have not told this to any other body if not you and that is because of the love and trust i have deposed on you.Please don't be offended if what am going to say now will offend you but,that is because of my present condition here so,i will appreciate it the most if you can at least send me some money to be eating here till we finalize this transfer issue and be together because,the refugee camp authorities provide food for us only once in a day.I shall wait for your lovely reply,remember to keep this issue of my inheritance transfer as a top secret between the two of us because,i have never told any body about this if not you.
Yours love,Blessing

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM on Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:30 pm

Hi dear,

Thanks for your acceptance to do this bsiness with me,i have attached to this email my identity,so please view it and get back to me.

Yours Blessing

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM on Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:02 pm

Contact me just now in WD

blessing
- 27 y/o female (1985 March 08)
- from Troy, New York, USA
- English,
- seeking a Man from 21 to 31 y/o

hELLO Dear I found you very attractive at freeokdate.com and would like to contact you for a possible relationship. please, Im not in the age problem, I like you to write me , so that I will tell you more about myself and also send you my photos, blessing_cooper@hotmail.com

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Phina Edgar; <phinaedgar1@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM on Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:44 am

From yesterday in FOD

phina
- 23 y/o woman (1988 July 13)
- from Huntington Steyshn, New York, USA
- English,
- seeking a man from 18 to 28 y/o

I am Phina edgar, I was interested to know you when i saw your profile today! so I just had
to say hi ! that why i write you now and I would like to establish a friendship with you,
NOTE: Please do not add me because i hardly visit tagged, however you can Write me back if you
receive my e-mail through this ID (phinaedgar1/@/yahoo/./Com), but not on this website, I will
have to contact you by writing you back to share ideas and my pictures with you, i m just a little
busy now cooking.Take care for now until I hear from you dear.
Kiss and hugs
PHINA

Hello Dearest,

How are you today and how are you doing over there in your Country? I hope you are doing very good. I am happy that you reply to me and am also very happy to send you this mail,thanks for given me your time today hope your atmosphere is fine?because Mine is a bit warm over here in and not enjoyable in Africa due to certain factors. How about your family not forgetting friends and work altogether. hopefully all are okay. My name is Phina Edgar.
To be honest i want you to know that i will be happy to be sharing life,ideals and love with you because my spirit desires to know and be with you as a honest and real friend,hope you will not let me down my dear ,because in you i have try to find joy now.also bear in mind that ages ,distance does not count in such relationship rather understanding .I am 24 years old from Darfur Sudan in Africa. I am 5.7ft tall, Fair in complexion,single. Presently i am residing in the Humanitarian Home here in Dakar-Senegal as a result of the political/religious crisis that have been causing problems and killing of innocent citizen in my country.

My late father Late. Dr Kennedy Edgar was the chairman Managing director of K.Edgar Industrial Company in (Darfur) the capital city of my blessed Country. while my mother was the Midwife nurse at Darfur General hospital of my Country Sudan then before the tragic crisis which claim their life and now living me as an orphan now and I managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal where i am leaving now.

My hobbies are reading and watching sports event like football. and I would like to know more about you. Your like and dislikes, your hobbies and what you are doing presently. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. Attached here is my picture.

Honestly,i really wish to be the one in your mind because am left alone here and really like to be friend of an honest person who can care and read about love emotionally. In case you are free to contact me back with your own private email if not this email, for us to proceed from there at least for our own privacy please.I like you so much and wish us to share more and close to you soon if you can be trusted and love.
With love and kiss
Yours Forever
Phina Edgar.

SONATEL
Pool-clients-ADSL-SONATEL-BAS4
Direction technique
Orange Internet Dakar
Sacre Coeur 3
SENEGAL

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammers with pictures of Alicia Dances from MM

Postby Marisa on Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:41 am

another email for her is phinaedgar@aol.com
Marisa
Site Admin

Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Miracle Soro <miraclesoro35@yahoo.com>

Postby pacman4u309 on Wed May 29, 2013 10:56 pm

Miracle Soro
Email: miraclesoro35@yahoo.com

Stolen Pictures of Alicia Dances from Models Mayhem photos already posted

Return-Path: <miraclesoro35@yahoo.com>
Received: from [41.82.93.144]
IP already listed in RS data base

IP Address : 41.82.93.144
Address type : IPv4
ISP : Pool-clients-ADSL BAS4
Connection type : Dsl
Timezone : Africa/Dakar (UTC)
State / Region : Dakar
City : Dakar
Coordinates : 14.7131, -17.4636

Email Received

Hello Dear,

I am writing this mail to you With due respect trust and humanity, i appeal to you to exercise a little patience and read through my letter. I feel quite safe dealing with you in this important business having read through your remarkable previous mail. Honestly i am writing this mail to you with pains, tears and sorrow from my heart, i will really like to have a good relationship with you, i decided to contact you due to the urgency of my situation. My name is Miss Miracle Soro, 24 years old female and I am from Cote d’Ivoire in West Africa but presently i am staying in refugee camp of Senegal as the result of the war that was fought in my country.

I am the only daughter of Late Mr. & Mrs. Joel Soro my late father was a Minister of Economic Development there in Abidjan, the economic capital of Cote d’Ivoire. He was killed during the Political president Laurent Gbagbo wars against New President Alassane Ouattara and I am living here in Dakar Senegal West Africa Republic . Before the death of my father on 7th of October 2010 in a private hospital there in Abidjan, he secretly called me by his time of death and told me that he has the sum of Seven Million Nine hundred thousand United State Dollars USD ($7.9 million cash) he deposited in one of the leading banks, which the bank will transfer to you on my behalf since they refused to deal with me directly because of my refugee status. Darling we will talk about my arrival to your country after the transfer has been made to your account so that i will live with you for a better life and for the proper invest of the money with you.

Meanwhile my late father already strongly advised me not to seek for assistance in the investment of the money from his lawyer or any of his friends here but to seek for a foreign partner from a country of my choice (outside country, not Cote d Ivoire) that will assist me in the wise investment of the money properly for my future.

I want an investment purpose like real estate management or hotel management. Because of this I am honorably seeking your assistance in the following ways with honest:

(1) To serve as a guardian to me and then assist me receiving the money into your care.
(2) To make arrangement for me to come over to your country to further my education and then settle there permanently.

If you accept to stand as my guardian or foster parent to me, I need not discuss on any percentage with you as you have to see the whole money as yours and then assist me invest it normally. But if you still want a percentage, I am willing to offer you, 35 % of the total money as compensation for your assistance. Please tell me if you feel the percentage I offered is not OK by you. As soon as I receive your concrete assurance to assist me with my proposal and also your full contact address/phone number and pictures both Identity, I will give you the contact information of the bank so that you will contact them to transfer the money to you as I want to come over to stay with you permanently please.

You shall then be giving me information on when the transaction will be over. I shall also send my pictures to you. No matter what your decision may turn out to be, please I beg you to keep this highly secret for my safety, as I believe that those people that killed my father are still after me there.

For more explanations regarding my situation here, you can call me through the reverend father number +221781156467 , he is reverend father John Peter, he is the reverend father that is in charge of the refugee camp here.
God bless you.
My regards.
Miss Miracle
pacman4u309
Very Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Return to Black Females