It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:01 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Linda Fred - linda30fred@yahoo.com

African scammers posing as black women.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Victoria Johnson; <victoria20100@live.com>

Postby IceFM » Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:27 pm

She contact me yesterday and today in WD as

victoriaj
- 28 y/o female (1983 February 10)
- from Albany, New York, USA
- English,
- seeking a Man from 23 to 33 y/o

My Dearest one .
How are you doing i hope you are feeling fine?It was very great when i got your profiles and i felt a great interested on you which really gave me a nice pleasure to communicate with you if you will have the same feelings with me contact me so that i will send you my pictures and tell you more about me also tell you why i contact you as soon as i read from you (victoria20100@live.com)please try and reply me back i have very very important thing to tell you and i wish you best of all of good luck and have a nice day as i am waiting to hear from you soonest.yours lovely one to be Victoria.(victoria20100@live.com)

With Love And Trust.

My Dearest ,I received your mail, how are you today, hope you are doing fine, if so thanks be to the almighty God. Am very happy to tell you all about myself without exception which will interest you. The following information is my purpose for seeking a God fearing, sincere and trust-worthy foreign business partner who will legally act on my behalf, hence after going through your mail I decided to choose you for this purpose.

I am Miss Victoria Johnson ,23 years old and the only child of Captain Johnson Ahmed (The Senior Security Adviser to vice president John Garang) from Southern Sudan,North Africa.My father was a top member of the Liberation Army that fought one of African longest-running wars between the Christians, animist south and the Muslems of Arab-Speaking North of Sudan. After a peace agreement was signed between my father's group and their counterpart,president Umar Hasan Al Bashir.The war officially ended and my father was appointed a senior security adviser to the first vice president.my father held this position for only one year and he was set up and killed by a gun shot in a plane crash along with his bossom friend (Vice president John Garang) and the 12 others on their way back to Sudan from Uganda Before they were killed,little did we know that Umar Al bashir is the master-minder of their death.Then,I managed to escape for my dear life and I ran to Dakar Senegal where my life will be save.

Before my father died he made his final WILL and I am the beneficiary of his WILL.In accordance with his last Testamentary Disposition as directed by him, my father made me his Next of Kin to the sum of ( $6.5 Million US Dollars) in his Domiciliary US Dollar account with Clydesdale Bank of Scotland Plc . Now my dear, this information I revealed to you is my life,and I believe you will never betray me, this is as regards the distribution of all sums standing in his name in his USD Savings and Current Account with Clydesdale Bank of Scotland Plc .

So I need your assistance to help me claim and transfer this money into your company or private bank account in your country and as soon as the Bank transfers the money into your bank account, you will use some of the money to get me a lawyer/s who will sign my refugee liberty and get me out of here, then the same week of my release, you will send someone to come and pick me up from here or you will fly down here by yourself so that I and you will depart to your home in your country at once for investment of my money and continuation of my education.

Upon the declaration of your interest I will email you with the contact information of the International Remittance Department of Clydesdale Bank of Scotland Plc and provide you with any necessary information’s needed for you to claim the money on my behalf.

I will compensate you reasonably after the transfer of the money to your bank account.I have decided to give you 20% of the $6.5 Million US for all your assistance.
Note/ Considering my situation and problem presently there is nothing I can do to help myself than to trust somebody, and to trust somebody is by choice, you are my choice of trust and I see nothing wrong with the choice I made in you. This is why I revealed all about me to you. I took time to write this letter to you so that you will see my problem, team up with me to claim the money on my behalf and apply seriousness in the investment and management of the money as I earlier told you.

Since my being here in this refugee camp I have been watching the situations to avoid any one not to know about me for the sake of my safety, My father warned me before his untimely death that on no condition should I disclose this to anybody in Sudan.with this warning I had been having sleepless nights since and have refused to even disclose this to anybody here in the camp where I am presently for fear of being harmed or kidnapped .

I have resolved to tell you this information in confidence to know if you can help me arrange and receive this money into your bank account by standing for me as my friend or foreign partner.

I believe it will be easier for me this way in order not to expose too much of my Identity and also able to get out of this country, If you can do this for me, I will be very happy.Then I will send you the necessary document’s as I was giving by my father On what to do in this regard with due respect. I will also need you to call me through thea telephone line of the Rev father in charge of our camp here,his name is Rev Emmanuel (+221 76 34 28 454 ).so my love feel free to call immediately and also send me a reply as soon as possible so that we can put things in motion.

Let your heart and goodness be guided towards me.

Remain bless and in good health.

Yours Faithfully.

victoria.

BAS3
SONATEL
Mody Ndiaye
SOCIETE NATIONALES DES TELECOMMUNICATIONS
Sonatel
Dakar
Senegal

One pic already posted many times

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Victoria Johnson; <victoria20100@live.com>

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Favour Frank; <favour.frank28@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:45 pm

She contact me yesterday in WD as

katelove22
- 25 y/o female (1986 May 06)
- from Alexandria, Egypt,
- English,
- seeking a Man from 20 to 30 y/o

Hello Dear,
i am favour,single never married, tall slim,and fair,that loves sightseeing and reading,i viewed your profile and got interested in knowing you more for important discussion,could you please reply to me via my mail address (favour.frank28@yahoo.com so that we will know each other very well.i will send my pics later.
Thanks,
favour
(favour.frank28@yahoo.com)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello dear
I am more than happy in your reply to my mail. How are you this day? How was the night i hope fine, my name is Miss favour.frank i hold a certificate in general Nursing, i am hoping to further my education in this career. i am not married and don't have children. i am fair in complexion and of average height, my picks explain to you better.
I am from SUDAN in Africa and presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country last three years.
My late father Dr frank was a business man in the capital of my country, before the rebels attacked our house one early morning killing my mother and my father.
it is only me that is alive now then i have to ran to a nearby country which is where i am now in the refugee camp, have not finish up my education and need a person who will make use of my fathers wealth and get me through in life,
I would like to know more about you. your likes and dislikes, your hobbies and what you are doing presently.
I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. i attach here my picture for you, though I am not very photogenic, i hope you would not mind.
i wait to hear from you soon. Bye
favour

SONATEL
Pool-clients-ADSL-SONATEL-BAS4
Direction technique
Orange Internet Dakar
Sacre Coeur 3
SENEGAL

Pic already posted 100x
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Rita Desmond; <rita2love2010@yahoo.co.uk>

Postby IceFM » Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:08 pm

Hello my sweet and lovely darling, how are you doing? i know that God is taking good care of you. My darling, i know that you have forgoten every thing about me, but let me remind you, my name is. Rita Desmond , the young girl that you tried to help out of the refugee camp in (Dakar Senegal), you remember?.

Darling, i want you to celebrate with me,
I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the help of a new partner from United Kingdom. Presently I'm in United Kingdom with him for investing with part of the money, while i deposited some in the bank. Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transfering the funds, despite that it failed us some how, even your love, strugle, and advice.

Now you will need to contact the Reverend in the refugee camp, his name is
Rev.Paul Devine, and his direct email address is :
(devinepaul90@yahoo.com).and his number is (+221 771 714 099
Ask him to kindly send you a certified bank cheque of $450.000.00 four hundred and fifty thousand dollas, which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter which later failed.

I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touch with (Reverend Paul Devine ) and direct him where to post you the bank cheque. Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the sufferings at that time.
In the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which myself and my new partner are having at hand. Remember that I had forwarded this instruction to him on your behalf, therefore establish contacts with him for the delivery of the bank cheque to you without delay .Take care and remain blessed.
Your's, faithfully
Rita

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Joy Johnson; <joycomplex2013@yahoo.co.uk>

Postby IceFM » Sat Jun 25, 2011 3:58 pm

She contact me Thursday in 24FD as

joycomplex2013
- ID: 120254
- 24 y/o Female (1986 - July - 18)
- USA, new york
- English,
- student
- Have no children

Hello I came across your profile in (http://www.24freedate.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ) and i will be delighted to have good relationship with you and to know much better. my name is joy siako, i am single and never married. I will wait for your reply. you can contact me at this my email address(joycomplex2 013@yahoo.co.uk) and i will send you my picture and more about myself. waiting to hear from you Please don't forget to contact me direct to my Email address (joycomplex2013@yah oo.co.uk) Lots of love joy.

Hello Dear,
How are you today together with your business and your entire family? I guess that everything is moving smoothly with you. I am more than happy to read your interesting mail and i hope that you are fine and healthy, I have noticed that you are the kind of man i am looking for, I believe that you are a trust worthy and caring person, that's what makes me to disclose my identity to you.

My name is Miss. Joy Johnson, 24 years old from Darfur Region of Sudan but presently I am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the killing of my family by the rebels on last year please don't be discouraged for hearing this. I believe deep down inside me that you will never break my heart or let me down in anyway. I am from the family of late Engr. Jafar Waleed Johnson. My late father Engr. Jafar Waleed Johnson, was One of the Board of Directors of Sudapet Limited (Sudan National Petroleum Company) Darfur. The brutal killing of my mother and my father, one kid sister and kid brother took place one early morning by the rebels as a result of the civil war that is going on until now in Sudan. I was in my second year in Applied Mathematics department of University of Darfur in Sudan before the death of my loved Parents. I contacted you for a possible help. My step mother is a very wicked woman and she intend to kill me since my father and my biological mother is died. Then she planned to take away all my late father's property and some other valuable things from me since the unexpected death of my beloved Parents. Meanwhile I wanted to find my way out of my country because I have seen what she is planning to do to me. I thereby plan to go to Europe or other part of the World, but she hide my International passport and other valuable travelling documents. Luckly she did not found where I kept my fathers File which contains important documents.

I managed to escape with the documents which covers my late father's deposited money $6.2 Million Dollars (Six Million And Two Hundred Thousand US Dollars). which he used my name as the next of kin. Meanwhile, I am still residing here as a refugee under the UNITED NATIONS COUNCIL FOR REFUGEES, i am saddled with the problem of securing a trust worthy foreign personality to help me transfer the money from the bank pending my arrival in your country cause I will like to see you face to face soon.

Furthermore, on your wish you can contact the bank for confirmation and you can communicate directly with them regarding this fund of my late father which was deposited in their custody. I am giving you this offer as mentioned with every confidence on your acceptance to assist me retrieve the money from the bank and transfer to your nominated account. Remember is my wish to come over to your country but I don't have travelling documents such as International passport and money for the air ticket at the moment, all this is why I told you to contact the bank first so that this money will be transferred into your bank account, so that from there you can send some money to me to prepare my travelling documents to come and meet with you and start a new life with you and also continue my studies cause I will like to further my studies as soon as I arrive to your country, please try to help me to achieve this goal as I have a desire to become a famous personality in the nearest future. I will be pleased if you can do this for me.

You can reach me through this number (+221 77 37 54 344.) It is a Reverend Fathers phone number, by name Reverend Father John Chris and email (actsofapostle12@yahoo.co.uk) he is the person that is in charge of the camp it,s even his office computer I'm using to send you an email any time he is less busy in his office because there's no computer at the hostel except in his office. If you call, please ask of Miss. Joy Johnson, When ever you call, try to tell him that you want to speak with Joy Johnson, I am in the female hostel. I have already inform him, that some one will call me through his phone. He will send for me from the hostel to come and speak with you. So please do not fail to call me, because I need to hear your voice too.
Nevertheless on your wish to help me out I will like to have your data such as:

1.Your Full name
2.Your country
3.Your occupation.
4.Your phone and fax number.
Immediately I receive your data I will give you the contact and information of the bank where the money was deposited for you to contact them for confirmation in regards.

Remember I am revealing my secret to you,because I need help and I actually prayed that out of the three mail I sent the one that I received first will be the person to assist me, which is more or less a divine thing. As you know one must certainly trust person notwithstanding the time we have known. For me I trust you and I also enjoin you to trust me.The bank refused to give me this money because of my refugee status here in Senegal as the law of Senegal do not allow a refugee to per take in anything concerning money and I don't have any bank account where this money will be transferred that was why I contacted you because I do not permit to do that also the bank has advise me to nominate any foreign partner I trusted that is why I approach you in this regard.

Bye and take a good care of yourself,have a nice day.

Yours sincerely,
Joy

SONATEL
Pool-clients-ADSL-SONATEL-BAS1
Direction technique
Orange Internet Dakar
Sacre Coeur 3
SENEGAL

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Favor Mambo; <favor4u@live.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:24 pm

She contact me yesterday in GFD as

cynthia1
- ID: 10104
- 26 y/o female (1985 - January - 1)
- dakar, Senegal
- English,
- student
- Have no children

Hello ,
My name is favor am beautiful caring and nice looking girl i would like to know you more,and i want you to send an email to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom i am.together with love trust and understanding contact me at (favor4u@live.com) i have good reason for contacting you which i will tell you latter,I believe we can move from here!I am waiting for your contact above.favor.(Rememb er the distance or color does not matter but love matters a lot in life)
favor4u@live .com

My Dearest One
I am so glad you accepted my friendship proposals by providing me with your personal Email, You just have no idea of how much I want to be by your side, i was touched to write you Please don't be offended.I felt i could make a good friend with you, First and foremost and brief self introduction, My Name is Favor Mambo (AM 23years) old and the only Child of my late Dr Mambo, My father was a highly reputable business magnate-(a cocoa merchant) who operated in the capital of LIBERIA during his days he was poisoned by his business associates in one of their outings on a business trip. my mother died when am baby and since then i was linked or rather suspected to have been masterminded by his relatives who was so jealous of his wealth and progress.But God knows the truth,i managed to make my way to a West African country Senegal where i am living now as a refugee.

Please listen to this,i have my late father's (statement of account Deposit ) and Death Certificate here with me which i will send to you latter, because when he was alive he deposited some Amount of money in one of the leading banks in which he used my name as the next of kin, the Amount in question is $5.7 million US DOLLARS (Five million Seven Hundred Thousand USD)The bank has only requested me to seek the services of an expatriate person who could supposedly invest this money genuinely for me. the bank has also insisted that i do not have the principle knowledge to invest this money and that was why i contacted you,So i will like you to help me Transfer this money to your Account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you. I kept this from people in the camp, the only person that knows about it is the Rev Father Michael Joseph who is the General overseer of United Methodist Church Mission in Senegal, because he is like a father to me,

Am going to give you The Rev Father Tel Number in my next mail. But i will pleas with him today to permit me give out his number so that when you call tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the camp.I will love to hear your voice, i want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation took place.

So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to your self for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it, I am in a sincere desire of your humble assistance in this regards.Your suggestions and ideas will be highly regarded.
Now permit me to ask these few questions:-

1. Can you honestly help me as your daughter or friend OR Your Sister or Wife?
2. Can I completely trust you?
3. What percentage of the total amount will be good for you after the money is in your position?

Please tell me if you are welling to help me in transferring this money to your account try and reply me very fast and also send me all your contact information for communication,because the bank is waiting to hear from you.

FULL NAME...............
AGE..............................
COUNTRY AND CITY.................
PHONE NUMBER................
OCCUPATION....................
PHOTO'S...........................

Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust and love i deposed on you, i will give you the contact of the bank where this money was deposited.because you are God sent that can help me out.Thank you so much.
Yours lovely One Favor .

SONATEL
Pool-clients-ADSL-SONATEL-BAS1
Direction technique
Orange Internet Dakar
Sacre Coeur 3
SENEGAL

Pic already posted many times

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Rejoice Ruben; <rubenrejoicy@yahoo.in>

Postby IceFM » Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:13 pm

She contact me yesterday in WDF as

lovezz
ID: 97410
24 y/o female (1986 - August - 20)
from alabama,
USA
school

Nice to meet you, (rubenrejoicy@yahoo .in)
My name is Miss Rejoice,i saw your profile today and became interested in you,i will also like to know you more,and i want you to send an email to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom i am.Here is my email address (rubenrejoicy@yahoo .in) believe we can move from here.I am waiting for your mail to my email address above.Miss Rejoice(Remember the distance or color does not matter but love matters a lot in life.
My regards
Miss Rejoice.
rubenrejoicy@yahoo. in

Dearest one,

How are you today together with your business and your entire family?.I guess that everything is ok with you.I know this mail will not come to you as a surprise since we have not had a previous correspondence,please bear with me.I am more than happy to read your interesting mail from site and i hope that you are fine and healthy, I have noticed that you are the kind of man i am looking for since all this while, i believed that you are a trust worthy and caring person, that's what makes me to disclose my identity to you.

My name is Miss Rejoice Ruben ,23 years old from Darfur Region of Sudan and presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the the killing of my family by the rebels on last year please don't be discouraged for hearing this.I believe deep down inside me that you will never break my heart or let me down in anyway.

I am from the family of late Eng.Patrick Ruben . My late father Eng.Patrick Ruben,was the Chairman, Gruv-Melton Oil and Gas Company a private extracting oil firm in Darfur. The brutal killing of my mother and my father, one killed my sister and killed brother took place one early morning by the rebels as a result of the civil war that is going on until now in Sudan.I was in my second year in Applied Mathematics department of University of Darfur in Sudan before the death of my beloved Parents.I contacted you for a possible help. My step mother was a very wicked woman and she intend to kill me since my father and my real biological mother is died.

Then she planned to take away all my late father's property and some other valuable things from me since the unexpected death of my beloved Parents. Meanwhile I wanted to find my way out of my country because I have seen what she is planning to do to me.I thereby plan to go to Europe, but she hide my international passport and other valuable traveling documents. Lucky she did not found where I kept my fathers File which contains important documents.
I managed to escape with the documents which covers my late father's
deposited money totaling $6.5 M USD(Six million five hundred thousand US dollars). which he use my name as the next of kin. Meanwhile,I am still residing here as a refugee under the UNITED NATIONS COUNCIL FOR REFUGEES, i am saddled with the problem of securing a trust worthy foreign personality to help me transfer the money from the bank pending my arrival in your country. I will like to see you face to face soon.

Furthermore,on your wish you can contact the bank for confirmation and you can communicate directly with them regarding this fund of my late father which was deposited in their custody. I am giving you this offer as mentioned with every confidence on your acceptance to assist me retrieve the money from the bank and transfer to your nominated account.I will like to further my studies as soon as i arrive to your country, please try to help me to achieve this goal as i have a desire to become a famous personality in the nearest future.
I will be pleased if you can do this for me.You can reach me through this number ( +221-772248734 ) It is a Reverend Fathers phone number, by name Reverend Father Paulson James if you call, please ask of Rejoice Ruben .When ever you call,try to tell him that you want to speak with Rejoice Ruben ,i am staying in the female hostel.I have already inform him, that some one will call me through his phone. He will send for me from the hostel to come and speak with you.So please do not fail to call me,because I need to hear your voice too.
So, on your wish to help me out i will like to have your data such as for security reasons.
1.Your Full name
2.Your address
3.Your occupation.
4.your phone or fax number.
Immediately i receive this i will give you the contact of the bank where the money is deposited for you to contact them.
Bye and take a good care of yourself and have a nice day.
Yours sincerely,
Rejoice.

SONATEL
Pool-clients-ADSL-SONATEL-BAS3
Direction technique
Orange Internet Dakar
Sacre Coeur 3
SENEGAL

Both Pics already posted many times

sspassport
*SUSPENDED*

Bookmark and Share

Re: adlineojima@yahoo.com

Postby sspassport » Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:03 am

<rubenrejoicy@yahoo. in>
posted above

http://pulse.yahoo.com/_GGFWBDYENKD5QDPW4J2GVZFNOU" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Rejoice Ruben
Female

Sloane Ranger
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Mercy Desmond [mercyrealdesmond@gmail.com]

Postby Sloane Ranger » Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:51 pm

Another "New Yorker" in Senegal.

24 y/o female
new york, USA

mercyrealdesmond@g mail.com
How are you today? I hope you are fine. My name is Miss mercy Desmond,i saw your profile today at http://www.saymehi .com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; and became interested in you,i will also like to know more about you, and if you send an email to my email box (mercyrealdesmond@g mail.com)i will send you my picture and you will know more about me. please send it directly to my box.
Thanks
Miss Mercy

Flag this message
PLEASE I NEED YOUR ASSISTANCE
Friday, 15 July, 2011 8:26
From mercy desmond Fri Jul 15 08:26:21 2011

Received: by 10.223.79.66 with HTTP; Fri, 15 Jul 2011 01:26:21 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2011 09:26:21 +0100
Message-ID: <CAEcw-CHveZ6hGWYazJNUzTqdzGnVSBmscxoVW7vxhEoi4KFtAQ@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: PLEASE I NEED YOUR ASSISTANCE
mercy desmond <mercyrealdesmond@gmail.com>

DEAREST ONE
firstly I thank you for your reaction to mine email; Inline with the message, which I have sent to you.
How was your night over there in your country,i believe you had a nice night and that the atmosphere over there in your country is very nice today? Mine is a little bit warm over here in Dakar Senegal.
My name is Mercy Desmond i am (24) but age doesn't matter in a real relationship, so i am comfortable with your age,I am from Rwanda in East Africa ,5.4ft tall, light in complexion single,(never married ) and presently i am residing here in Dakar as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago.
My late father Dr Philip Desmond; was a politician and the managing director of a Gold & Mine Ind in Kigali (the capital of Rwanda) before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood.
It was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal where i am leaving now as a refugee under a Reverend-Pastor's care and i am using his computer to send these message to you.
I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes,
PLEASE Do to not be offended for this message that come;s from me please, fair which to me obliged to put simple trust on you due to my situation here as the refugee and I shall demand most your conscientiousness after yours to know about me, I shall really grow fond we to have good in spite attitudes therefore I have this as a trust which i belive that you can not betray it at the end. I have communicated you because of my difficult situation here in this refugees camp;Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon.

i don't have any relatives now whom i can go to all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is Rev- Paul Divine , who is the pastor of the (CHRIST DE SAVIOR MISSION) here in the camp he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the women hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women.

The Pastors Tel number is (+221 77 344 84 18) . if you call and tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel.As a refugee here i don't have any right or priviledge to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.My love I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

Please listen to this(please it's a secret,even no one knows about it accept the Reverend that knows about it),i have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which i will send to you latter,because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading Foreign bank which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is $7.6(Seven Million Six Hundred Thousand US Dollars).
So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you.I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me.So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.

Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you.I like honest and understanding people,truthful and a man of vision,hardworking and GOD fearing people.My favorite language is English but our language is French but i speak English very fluently.Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have a lot to tell you Attached here is my picture.I will send you more in my next mail.Have a nice day and think about me.Awaiting to hear from you soonest.
Yours in love,
Miss Mercy

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Aisha Kabashi; <aishalovebaby0@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:12 pm

Good bless you,
This is Aisha, the one who was risiding in the orphanage camp Dakar Senegal do to the political war that took place in my country Iran but i thanks God today he has turn all my afflictions to joy and all thing to be in normal position.
Firstly i thanks you so much for the effort the you made when we are pursuing for the transfer of my late fathers money in your country as my foreign partner. It could do work out do to lack of trust or in ability of your assistance to me, but i am here appreciating for the consoltions and all the effort that you made to see me through that time, but in every situation God knows what will happen.

I later meet one man from Poland who assisted me in the transfer and write now i am in Poland with him for some establishments, and promised to be with him forever as husband and wife, I love you and this was all my plans to you but do to the situation of things we could not make it to be together.
Before i leave the orphanage camp to Poland, I left a cheque of ($ 650,000 ) to the rev father rev father Emmauel Jude who is in charge of the orphanage camp now to compensate you for the assistance that you made, i am very honest and respectiful and the amount is very small but you have to manage it and see any it will lead you life assistance.

Please i will like you to contact the rev father with this email address (
revfatheremmanuel@yahoo.com ) and his office phone ( +221_777_323 _876 ) His mane is rev father Emmauel Jude, st perter catholic church Darker Senegal Tell him that you are my friend who wanted to assist me out of the orphanage camp, that i directed you to write to him to know the possibilities of send you the cheque of ($ 650,000 ) which i left for you in his custody.
Please try to contact him immediately you read this mail and know the way the money will be transferred in your account, while contacting him, please this is very important because with out putting these he will not reply to you that is what i told him, because it has been long we lost communication.
Please try to put this question and answer while contacting, WHAT IS THE NUMBER S MY ROOM? ANSWER ROOM 24 WOMAN HOSTEL . Thanks please dont be offended that is the situation of things and the willing of God
Thanks your care and lovely
Yours
Aisha

sspassport
*SUSPENDED*

Bookmark and Share

Postby sspassport » Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:29 pm

<aishalovebaby0@yahoo.com>
posted above

http://pulse.yahoo.com/_RCIVOKAES3625ZAMIDHIPT3K6A" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Aishalovebaby
26 - Female - New York, New York

hunter_hunted
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Linda Fred

Postby hunter_hunted » Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:46 am

http://www.4ppl .com/rosebaby" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

hello i love god

I am a:Woman
Birthday:20.09.1988
Looking for:Man
Relationship:Woman
Language:English

My name is Miss Rose, i am interested to have a relationship with you. Please contact me at

(Rose_r300@yahoo.com) i will give you a full introduction of my self,I know age will not be a

bearer to our relationship, and i will send you my pictures. beside there is something very

important i will like to tell you when you contact me, Please I don't chat, just write to me on

my email address and i will respond to you. waiting to hear from you.

Rose
Ateh Malkuth ve-Geburah ve-Gedulah le-Olam Amen...

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Favour Frank; <favour.frank28@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:55 pm

Hello Dearest,
I am pleased to inform you about my success in receiving the funds transferred in collaboration with a new partner from Canada.Presently I'm in Canada with him and we are happily married.
Meanwhile, I did not forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite the fact that it did not work out.
Now you need to contact Rev.Benson John the new person incharge of the camp now on his direct e-mail address: (revjohn_d@yahoo.com) +221764766635
Ask him to kindly send you a certified bank check ($450.000.00) 4 hundred and fifty thousand Americain us dollars, which I had prepared and stored on your compensation for all past efforts and attempts to assist me in this area, which later failed. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so do not hesitate to get in touched with him and tell him where to send the money to you, or bank check.
Please you may not need to contact me again unless you are finding it difficult to get the money reaching you.This is to avoid any suspicion from my husband.

At the moment I am very busy here because of the investment projects with my new partner. Keep in mind that I forwarded this instruction to the Rev, on your behalf, therefore, to establish contact with him to deliver the check to you without delay.Take care and remain Blessed.
Best regards,
yours Sincere.(revjohn_d@yahoo.com)

hunter_hunted
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby hunter_hunted » Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:10 am

http://www.4ppl .com/desire2011" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

desireloves

I am a:Woman
Birthday:19.07.1987
Looking for:Man
Relationship:Woman
Language:English

Hello
My name is Desire,i want to be your friend,i will tell you more about my self and also give you my picture if you contact me at my private email OK

CONTACT ME DIRECTLY IN MY EMAIL BOX PLEASE

jame.desire@yahoo.com
Ateh Malkuth ve-Geburah ve-Gedulah le-Olam Amen...

firefly

Bookmark and Share

Postby firefly » Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:38 am

On parudeesa.com, username honesty87, recheal diane
african, Africa
student (high school), 24 years old Female
looking for longterm pertner(high school)
Community Syro Malankara Catholic
Education high school (Higher Secondary/Secondary)
Occuptiation student
latter (Others)
Cameroon
Physical 5 ft 5 inchs height and having 55 Kg weight
Brief Description i am an easygoing looking for long term
recheal diane's Family
Father Dr Barnabas Diane. (politician)
barnabas diane
africa
Mother dorkas diane (house wife)
dorkas diane
africa
Brothers 1 Brother
(1 Married)
Sisters No Sisters
Brief Description honest
Expectations
Qualification high school
Occupation longterm pertner
Brief Description honesty
Contact Details Account Id : 1539
Profile Views: 92 times
Contact Requested: 0 times
Last Login: 10 August 2010

Mukete Epite Alfred on Faceook, username mukete, Lives in Limbe, Cameroon, Engaged, private profile.

At masti4india.com/Modeling, username kate, model=199, Nick Name : Kate
Email : kate_debor01@yahoo.com
Contact No : 002217674442857
Contact Adress : Kate_debor02@yahoo.co.uk Hello Dear, How Are You Hope Fine,My Name Is Kate Debor I Saw Your Profile Today I Was Interested On It,i Hope We Can Make Good Friend,i Will Like You To Contact Me Back Through My Email Address:,( Kate_debor02@yahoo.co.uk ) So That I Can Tell You More About Myself Andalso Send To You My Photo,hoping For Your Lovely Reply Soonest,yours In Love, Kate
Marital Status : Single
City /State/ Country : Medina/ Dakar/ Senegal
Experince : Experince
Height : 63 Cm
Weight : 11 Kg
Body Type : Slim / Slender
Hair Colour : Black
Complexione : Fair
Bust Size : 24.57 Inch
Waist Size : 29.64 Inch
Hip Size : 23.79 Inch
Eye Colour : Blue
Language Spoken : English
Language Written : English
Willing to Travel : Yes

On datestoday.com, ne user desire20111, Age: 25, Female looking for Serious Long Term
alabama, Alabama, United States, Active in the past 17 day(s)

Mish Brian on Facebook, username mish.brian, Went to Colonial High School, Orlando, F, LLives in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania, From Atlanta, Georgia, 73 friends, "cute gal who like to share idea with other people". Mish Brian knows swahili and english language. Profile seems to be made at 25 June.

On marriage88.com, VIP Member No:17702
First Name:confidence
Lives in: United States
City: new york
Country of Nationality: Sudan
Ethnicity: Black/African
Marital Status: Single
Has Children: I don't have children
"i am a good looking girl i am a good looking girli..."
Last Logon:31-Aug-11 Browse:21

Natalia Andrea Gonzalez on Facebook, username nataliaandrea.gonzalez1: "SOY TRABAJADORA INDEPENDIENTE, CON ALGUNOS NEGOCIOS", knows Spanish.

Florence Aadil on Facebook, uid 100002500490508, Has worked at self employed,Studied at Duke University. Profile was made at 18 June.

Rose Dabor on Facebook, uid 100000668855539, 62 friends, private profile.

Gift Nelson on Facebook, uid 100002099974941, Lives in Reading, England,From London, United Kingdom: "How is your day?.
Mine is a little bit cold over here in United Kingdom.My name is Nelson Gift, I 'm 23, from Ivory Coast in West Africa,5.11ft tall, Fair in complexion,(never married before )presently, i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar , as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country.
My late father! Dr,Thomas Nelson, was the managing director of Nelson and Associates (Ltd), and he was the personal advicer to the former head of state,before the rebel's attacked our house one early morning they killed my mother,also with my father in cold blood.It was only me that is alive now,
But I managed to make my way to a near by country England , where i am living now in a refugee camp,and this computer which i use to email you is belonging to our revrend pastor that has the church here in the camp.I would like to know more about you.Your like's and dislike's,your hobbie's and what you are doing presently.I will tell you more about myself".
Profile was made at 12 February.

On marriedpeopledating.com (site for married persons), uid 2112, mary
United States, new york city
Photos: 1
Zodiac: Virgo
"i am easy going girl with love and caring looking for a nice man with full of love and care".

Desire James Toure on Facebook, username desire.jamestoure, Studied at Lycée Nelson Mandela, Lives in Dakar, Senegal, In an open relationship, Knows English, Français, From Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire.

On skillpages.com, username Anissa Baw, new york, 10001. "Hello Dear ( m.malica4@yahoo.com )My name is Anissa Cufon Baw in search of a man who understands love as trust and faith rather seeing it as a..."

Picture https://s3.postimage.org/E7fzS.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; is used on http://85.25.251.77/index.php" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; - USAtoDaTe.com - for Live Help Support. Other pictures can be found on one olders account from https://www.facebook.com/pages/BEWARE-O ... 1354556861.." onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Linda Doris Kassala;<linda8kassala@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:40 pm

She contact me yesterday in 24Luv as

lindakomo123
- Profile ID: 87372
- 24 y/o female (1987 - March - 10)
- alabama, USA
- English,
- Have no children

Hello My Dear One,
How are you doing over there, i hope your fine my name is, Miss Linda, contacted you to have a relationship with you, and i want you to write me back at my email address, ( Linda8kassala@yahoo .com) so that i can send my beautiful photos to you, and tell you more about myself, i am waiting your reply at email address above okay, i really want to know you more.
From Miss linda.
( linda8kassala@yahoo .com)

My Dearest,
I am more than happy in your reply to my mail,how is your day today i hope all is well and fine with you including your health and job.

My name is Miss Linda Doris kassala and i am 24 years,single,i am from Sudan in Africa and presently residing in the missionary here in Senegal where i ran for refugee due to the political civil war in my country.

I am in suffering here in this missionary and i really need help from you by encouraging me and good advice in life and to help me to come out from this situation, and again to help me get my money because my late father deposited some amount of money for me in the Bank and he used my name as the next of kin.

My late father Dr.David Ellison Kassala was the Chief Executive Officer of (E E C PLC)in Port Sudan in Sudan.During the war,the rebel loyal to one of the greedy business associate of my late father attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and father in a cold blood.It is only me that is alive now and i managed to make my way to this country Senegal by the help of UN army where i am living now in the missionary headed by a Reverend Father whom i used his office computer to send you this email and i only enter his office when he is less busy in his office

I would like to know more about you,your likes and dislikes and your hobbies and what you are doing presently,i like to meet understanding,loyal,sincere,truthful,kindly and friendly and a man of vision and truth. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail.Attached here is my picture and i want send your picture too,i will be hoping to hear from you again.

Yours Linda

ADSL-REGIONS
Pool ADSL DSLAM Matam
Admin Sonatel
Dakar
Senegal

Return to “Black Females”