It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:05 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Linda Fred - linda30fred@yahoo.com

African scammers posing as black women.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Cynthia Majzoub al-Khalifa; <mkcynthia_alkhalifa@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:56 pm

She contact me Monday also in WDF as

cynthialove
ID: 68811
23 y/o female (1987 - January - 15)
from port-sudan,
Sudan
student

mkcynthia_alkhalif a@yahoo.com

My name is cynthia . i am a female I was impressed when i saw your profile in ( http://www.wedatefree.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ) i will like to establish a long lasting relationship with you. In addition,i will like you to reply me through my e mail box (mkcynthia_alkhalif a@yahoo.com)please If you are interested in knowing more about me, and for me to send you some pictures of mine,Thanks waiting to hear from you with love,
cynthia.

Same first Mail how in GFD
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Cynthia Majzoub al-Khalifa; <mkcynthia_alkhalifa@yahoo.com>

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: adlineojima@yahoo.com

Postby IceFM » Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:31 pm

She contact me tonight in AFD as

amina4u
- ID: 115939
- 23 y/o female (1987 - May - 4)
- adis ababa, Ethiopia :silly:
- English,
- student
- Have no children

Hello new friend,
my name is miss amina, i saw your profile today at http://www.absolutefreedat" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; e.com
which really interest me I would appreciate if you send email to my private
email.(ami nabello93@yahoo.com)

So that i can send my pictures and more information about my self to you.
remember that colour, age or distance does not matter what matters in life
is love and understanding,
I wait for your positive reply.
best regards, from amina.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Amina; <aminabello93@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri Oct 08, 2010 4:30 pm

She contact me just now in 24Luv as

amaka
- Profile ID: 84905
- 75 y/o female (1935 - January - 1)
- new york, USA
- English,
- Have no children

Hello new friend,
my name is miss amina, i saw your profile today at http://www.24luv.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
whic h really interest me I would appreciate if you send email to my private
email.(ami nabello93@yahoo.com)

So that i can send my pictures and more information about my self to you.
remember that colour, age or distance does not matter what matters in life
is love and understanding,
I wait for your positive reply.
best regards, from amina

Pic already posted

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Juliana Majzoub al-Khalifa; <nkjuliana2010@hotmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:34 am

She contact me yesterday in AFD as

julianalove
- ID: 116146
- 23 y/o female (1987 - May - 19)
- port-sudan, Sudan
- English,
- Ethnicity Mixed
- student
- Have no children

nkjuliana2010@hotm ail.com

My name is juliana . i am a female I was impressed when i saw your profile in ( http://www.absolutefreedat" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; e.com ) i will like to establish a long lasting relationship with you. In addition,i will like you to reply me through my e mail box (nkjuliana2010@hotm ail.com)please If you are interested in knowing more about me, and for me to send you some pictures of mine,Thanks waiting to hear from you with love,
juliana.

Hello dear,
How are you today?.
Thanks hugely for your very nice mail. I hope you are in perfect health and i pray that this mail should find you in peace. It is a pleasure to read from you as always. I am very happy the way God has brought us in contact with each other. My dear, like i told you in my first mail, my name is Miss juliana Majzoub al-Khalifa, from Sudan in African, i am 22 years old, Presently, i live in Dakar Senegal, a west African country. I came to this country after the dead of my father in my country, They were killed in the accident in northern Sudan on the Wednesday, 27 June 2007. You can confirm it here: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; /africa/6244884.stm My father Dr Majzoub al-Khalifa was the personal adviser of the former head of state of my country, the Democratic Republic of Sudan, It is only me that is alive now and i managed to make my way to Senegal where i am living now. Please I will like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes and what you are doing presently. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. Waiting for your reply. With all my love,
Miss juliana Majzoub al-Khalifa.

Clients-ADSL
Pool-ADSL-Sonatel-Multimedia
Direction technique
Orange Internet Dakar
Sacre Coeur 3
SENEGAL

Pic already posted many times

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Aisha Kabashi; <aishalovebaby0@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:58 pm

She contact me Sunday in 24Luv as

lovelyone12
- Profile ID: 84938
- 25 y/o female (1985 - July - 4)
- new york, USA
- English,
- Have no children

Hi
I am Aisha by name a quiet and sincer girl. I love honesty and truth. I trust people very much.I like nature quiet walks in the parks holding hands listening to the whispering breeze and the songs of the birds; admiring the smiling eyes of my lover, I hope to meet my true love, I will give him all myself completely.i wait to hear from you.i whish you will know me well and see me on picture.i hope to meet you soon,
Aisha

a ishalovebaby0@yahoo. com

Dearest Love,

I am more than happy in your reply to my mail, how is your day today? i hope all is well and fine with you including your health and job.My name is Aisha Kabashi and i am 25 years, single and never been married, i am from Post Sudan, Sudan in Africa and presently residing in the missionary camp here in Senegal where i ran for refugee with the help of UN force due to the political civil war in my country. My day is very boring over here in refugee camp Dakar Senegal, in this camp we find it hard to go out because we are not allowed to do so, life is very difficult here but i hope by God's grace i will come out of here soon, i am in suffering and pain here in this missionary camp and i really need help from you by encouraging me with good advice in life and to help me to come out from this situation, and again to help me get my money, because my late father deposited some amount of money for me in the Bank and he used my name as the next of kin.

My late father Dr. David Ellison Kabashi, who was CEO of (ELLISON TECHNICAL INDUSTRIAL COMPANY PLC), in Port Sudan in Sudan. During the war, the rebel loyal to one of the greedy business associate of my late father attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and father in a cold blood. It is only me that is alive now and i managed to make my way to this country Senegal by the help of UN army where i am living now in the missionary, headed by a Reverend Father, i used his office computer to send you this email and i only enter his office when he is less busy in his office.

I am a girl who loves to give people happiness always despite what the circumstance might look like. Most of my hobbies are,reading novels,jogging,listening to music,cooking,watching TV and movies. I like honest,real,sincere and trustworthy people. but i hate dishonest,cheaters, and irresponsible people. Finally, i wish to let you know that sincerity is the best way in life. Though we might be thousands of miles away from each other but it does not matter,what really matters in life is love not distance or colour.

Furthermore, i would like you to assist me transfer the money that is deposited in the bank of London. I want to go back to my studies because i only stopped at my first year before the tragic war that cause to my being in this situation now took place, please i would like you to know that i have my late father's death certificate and another certification here with me which as time go on you will know, i will like you to assist me because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money with a Bank which he used my name as the next of kin. The amount in question is ($5.3 Million US Dollars). it si intended that once the money istransferred to your account, from it you will send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to your country. I can't withdraw the money by myself due to some conditions of things here in this country which i am not permit to do, and the money can't be transferred here in Senegal.

I have got in touch with the bank through email and let them to know about my plans to withdraw this money, i also got them aware of the death of my father and they have acknowledged it with all their confirmation, however,
they advise me to get in touch with a very responsible person who will stand on my behalf as a foreign partner/trustee over the transfer since i am presently of refugee status over here and wouldn't be permitted to handle this amount of money.

These is the contact information of the reverend father.He is a very good person and he has been looking after me since i arrive to this camp. His telephone number (+221-764986795)you can call me with his telephone number if you want to speak with me but you have to call at the hour (2:00GMT- 4:00GMT) I attached my pictures here,also love to see yours,

Please provide me with your full Name, Address, Occupation and Telephone number. This information is important for me to send a letter to the bank, This letter will allow them recognize you when you are acting on my behalf, Upon receiving this information i will send to you the contact of the bank so that you will be in contact with the bank OK.
Hope to hear from you.
Yours Aisha

SONATELNET
Pool ADSL BAS1
Alpha Mbodj
Sonatel
Direction des Reseaux
6 Rue Wagane DIOUF
BP 69 Dakar
SENEGAL

Pic already posted many times.

gd101
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Aisha Kabashi - aishalovebaby0@yahoo.com

Postby gd101 » Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:55 pm

The email address in icey's post above this one (aishalovebaby0@yahoo.com) links to a profile on Ecupids.net with profile name of lovelyone http://www" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;. ecupids. net/member/profile_lovelyone.html

25y/o, from Sudan on the profile. and active 8 days ago...

photo there of different gal(?)

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Aisha Kabashi; <aishalovebaby0@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Oct 19, 2010 1:40 pm

My Dearest Love,
I thank you ones again this day. I will also like to see you face to face and will use this opportunity to let you know that God has chosen you to help me amongst other men on earth its now left for you and God who directed you to me to help me out from this predicament i found myself.(If you want to call me call with the Reverend number (+221-76-498-67-95) and tell him that you want to speak with me, he will sent for me in the hostel the time of calling is 14GMT-16GMT London time or 2:00pm-4;00pm African time). And please inform me in my email the day that you will call so that i can tell the Reverend father to be available.

Please i have not told anyone except you and the rev about the existence of this money and i will like you to please keep it secret to other people because since it is (MONEY) all eyes will be on it. Remember i trust you that is why i am giving you all this information's!. My love is for you and you alone, I have informed the bank about my plans to claim this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status and the laws of this country. You will have 15% of the total money for helping me and the remaining money will be managed by you in any business of your choice while i will continue my study.

In this regard i will like you to contact the bank immediately with this information, tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me in transferring the ($5.3 Million US Dollars) deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin to your account in your country.
The contact information's of the bank is as follows,
JORDAN INTERNATIONAL BANK LONDON
Email infojordanbank@aol.co.uk
Jordaninternationalbank@livesync.com
The name of the transfer officer is d -John Clarke.
Telephone Number: 00447031828807
Telephone Number: 00447031899620
FAX Number: +44-87-1256-028059576
Information about the deposit code are as follows.
Name of depositor:Dr. David Ellison Kabashi
Nationality: Sudan
Next of kin : Miss Aisha Kabashi
Amount deposited: ($5.3 Million US Dollars)
Account Number: SCBPK745608902586/QB/91/A

Dorin is the name my parents called me while they were alive and Aisha is the name that people and friends know me with.The money is being deposited with the name Kabashi. Contact them now on how to transfer the $5.3 million Dollars deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin.
I have mapped out 15% for your assistance and 5% for any expenses that might come up in this transfer. My dear i am glad that God has brought you to see me out from this situation and i promise to be kind and will equally need you in every area of my life plus investing this money since i am still too young to manage this amount of money. As i told you before, this camp is just like a prison and my prayers is to move out from here as soon as possible. Please make sure that you contact the bank so that after the transfer you can send some money from that money for me to prepare my traveling documents to meet with you in your country. Awaiting to hear from you soonest!
Yours Beloved
Aisha

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Anne Desmond; <anne27desmond@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:50 pm

Hello
I am pleased to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Paraguay I am currently in the Paraguay for my studies here in the Paraguay meanwhile, I will not forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring funds that we raised this in some way.

Now you need to contact the Rev.Father who used to be a good father to me when I was in Dakar, Senegal, his name is Rev Father paul devine and his email address is as follows (paul.devine36@yahoo.com). and his number is (+221-776-255-543)

i told him to send a certified bank check of $200.000.00 which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciate your efforts at that time very much. so feel free to contact the Rev Father and instruct him where to send you the money.

Please let me know immediately you receive so we can share our joy after all the sufferings at that time. At this point, I'm very busy here because of my studies and I SORM project and the investor has to hand, finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to the Rev Father orrn your behalf to receive that money. So do not hesitate to contact him and he will send the amount to you without any delay.

and please do not forget to inform me as soon as the money received
Take care and God bless you and goodbye for now.

yours friend
miss anne

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Anne Desmond; <anne27desmond@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:48 am

Hello My Dear,
I'm so sorry for leaving you to follow another person, it was not meant to be a betrayal but i needed a help by all means. I am planning to get married to him very soon but i still love you, we just arrived here now and i don't know any where over here but he is trying to secure a permit for me that will allow me stay and start my education after our wedding. Don't worry let's keep our communicating by e-mail for now untill i settle down with him because i don't want anything that will annoy him and he will start having double mind about me.

However, I would appreciate if you will suspend writting me for a while so that i can consontrate in my marriage with him, i don't want anything that will distract me this time because i'm in a critical point at the moment, my money is still in his account and we are planning to estblish a joint account, please make sure you respect the Rev Father and follow all his directions to ensure that the draft is posted to you and on time. I beleive this money would be enough to change your life to better, it is yours alone,therefore do not surrender or back slide until you receive the draft cheque, do whatever that is within your power to make sure that the draft is sent to you next week.

Keep to yourself and do not border if you write and did not hear from me because i am alive and fit but i just want to respect his feelings.

Take care, i wish you well as you claimed the draft early enough by making sure you follow directives of Rev Father Paul

Meanwhile,i will write you whenever i have a little chance to do so.
Bye for now and may the good Lord protect you and your family for me forever and ever!Amen.
Yours truly Anne

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:52 pm

Now in 24Luv as

Joy98
- Profile ID: 84981
- 24 y/o female (1986 - May - 27)
- lagos, Nigeria
- English,
- Have no children

Both pics already posted

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Cicilia Khalifa; <ciciliakhalifa1987@yahoo.in>

Postby IceFM » Sat Oct 30, 2010 12:43 pm

She contact me yesterday in 24Luv as

ciciliakhalifa
- Profile ID: 85111
- 23 y/o female (1987 - January - 29)
- faja extention, Senegal
- English, French,
- Have no children

compliments of the day!
Hello my dear, How are you today, I hope all is well with you. I am sorry to worry you with my Proposal for a relationship with you, but I know that you will grant my request in good fate and understanding, My name is miss cicilia khalifa,
I got your contact on my search for a reliable and trusted person; I know that this email will meet you in a good health and also surprisely but God have his own way of bringing people together.I was moved to write to you and also seek your advice of which i know that it helps me to overcome my present situation,I'm presently single and searching for a trusted and God fearing person.I will be more happy if it pleases you to have a relationship with you. I promise to be a good friend to you and i will not cause you worries. My dearest,In your free time, may it please you to write me back so that i can explain more about myself,my details and my pictures. Please do not neglect a humble and lonely heart that seeks for your love. A good friendship is the foundation build on other relative things to come. May God bless you as i wait patiently to read from you,
(ciciliakhali fa1987@yahoo.in)
Yo urs cicilia

Hello My Dearest One
I am more than happy when I read your mail now, how are you there in your country? I hope you're well. My name is Miss Cicilia Khalifa. I'm 23 but age does not matter what matters is love and understanding, I am a medical student of second year before the incident that lead to my being here. I hope to continue my studies in this race. I'm not married and has no children. I am chocolate in complexion and of average height, my picture will explain better.
I am from Liberia in West Africa and am currently residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country,My late father Dr Wilson Khalifa, who was one of the most successful entrepreneur in my country and my mother was a senior accountant Eco Bank of Liberia, before the tragic war who say their lives and are now living with me as an orphan and I was the only child so I managed to make my way to near by country Senegal where I am now seeking asylum. I have not finished my education and need a man who will use the wealth of my father and see me through in life.I want to know more about your likes and dislikes. your hobbies and what yoiu are currently doing.
I'll tell you more about myself in my next mail. here is my picture for you, although I'm not all that photogenic, I am eager to hear from you as soon as possible and want to see your own photo please

Miss Cicilia

SN-SONATEL-20060614
Societe Nationale Des Telecommunications Du Senegal
6 Rue Wagane
Diouf
BP 69 Dakar
Dakar

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Lucy Dabor; <lucydabor@yahoo.co.uk>

Postby IceFM » Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:42 pm

She contact me yesterday in WDF but profile already removed there.

Hello My love One,
How are you today hope fine,i am very much happy in your reply to my mail. My name is Lucy, i am 24 year old from liberia in west Part of Africa,i believe age doesn't matter in every good love relationship,i am single and never married befor,i am 160cm tall and good complexion, Very good looking girl that is very caring,sharing, giving and lovely, above all God fearing and honest.I really want to have a good love relationship with you.A relationship of deep feeling that will construct a mutual understanding.I am presentely living here in the Refugee Camp in Dakar Senegal due to the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago, my late father Dr.Wilson Dabor was Cocoa and Timber Exporter in morovia the Capital City of liberia before the rebels attacked our house one early morning killed my father and my mother in cold blood,It was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to near by country Senegal where I am living now as a refugee through the help of united nation (UN) Commission.
My dear i will like to know more about you,my likes are as follows, i like cooking, reading novel,movies,serious in relationship and some outdoors activities.I will tell you more about my life in my next mail.l Attached here is my photo so that you will know who i am.Hoping to receive your love reply soonest with love and trust
Yours Forever Love One.

Pool-clients-ADSL-SONATEL-BAS1
SONATEL
Direction technique
Orange Internet Dakar
Sacre Coeur 3
SENEGAL

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:27 pm

http:/ /www.videojug.com/user/benandsarah

from lucydabor
...i will be waiting to hear from you through my private e mail address (lucydabor@yahoo.co.uk) so i can tell you more about my self and send you my look to know who is communicating with you ...

http:/ /www.videojug.com/user/lucydabor
no pic female from new york
about me:
am a good girl withsence of honey i like playing with my partern .

http://www.myspace.com/532288553" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
* Lucy Dabor
* 25 / Female
* buffalo, New York, US

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Tessy Ndadaye; <tessyndadaye2@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:36 pm

She contact me Monday in GFD but profile already removed.

Hello Dearest
How are you over there in your country,I believe you are doing well and that the atmosphere over there in your country is very nice today? Mine is a little bit warm over here in Dakar Senegal. My name is Tessy Ndadaye I am a young girl of (25yrs.) but age doesn't matter in a real relationship,so I am comfortable with your age,I am from Rwanda in Central Africa. I am 5.4ft tall, fair in complexion single,(never married ) and presently I am residing here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago.
My late father Dr. Ndadaye Henry Kagame was a politician and the managing director of a Gold & Mine industries in Kigali(the capital of Rwanda) before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood.
It was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to a nearby country Senegal where I am leaving now as a refugee under a Reverend father's care and I am using his computer to send this message to you. So please I would like to know more about you.
I will like to know more of your likes and dislikes. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. Attached here is my picture. I will send you more in my next mail and I well like to see your pictures too, Hoping to hear from you soonest.
Tessy.

No IP traceable

Both pics already posted

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Esther Johnson/Vera Williams; <williamsvera91@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:18 pm

She contact me Sunday in WD but profile already removed there.

Hello my dear,
How is your day today? i hope fine. My New Friend, My name is Miss Vera Williams, i am single and never married, 5ft 10 inches Tall, 55kg weight, black hair and brown eyes.
My Dear One, about my hobbies, I like reading Books, Writing, watching movies, world news and Or football, So i will like you to tell me more about yourself, Your Hobbies, Your features, Like and Dislike,
My dear, below is my picture attached, so i will equally like to see your pictures, so that we can move from there because friend or relationship is what keep two or more people together if they could be able to understand each other very well.
Darling i have a confidential issue to discuss with you in my next mail.
Thanks and God bless you, hope to read from you soonest.
Have a nice day.
Vera.

SN-SONATEL-20080326
SONATEL Societe Nationale Des Telecommunications Du Senegal
6 Rue Wagane
Diouf
BP 69 Dakar
Dakar

Return to “Black Females”