It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:13 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Linda Fred - linda30fred@yahoo.com

African scammers posing as black women.
achim4477
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: adlineojima@yahoo.com

Postby achim4477 » Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:36 pm

Linda <linda8kassala@yahoo.com>

Mail:

My Dearest,
I am more than happy in your reply to my mail,how is your day today i hope all is well and fine with you including your health and job.

My name is Miss Linda Doris kassala and i am 24 years,single,i am from Sudan in Africa and presently residing in the missionary here in Senegal where i ran for refugee due to the political civil war in my country.

I am in suffering here in this missionary and i really need help from you by encouraging me and good advice in life and to help me to come out from this situation, and again to help me get my money because my late father deposited some amount of money for me in the Bank and he used my name as the next of kin.

My late father Dr.David Ellison Kassala was the Chief Executive Officer of (E E C PLC)in Port Sudan in Sudan.During the war,the rebel loyal to one of the greedy business associate of my late father attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and father in a cold blood.It is only me that is alive now and i managed to make my way to this country Senegal by the help of UN army where i am living now in the missionary headed by a Reverend Father whom i used his office computer to send you this email and i only enter his office when he is less busy in his office

I would like to know more about you,your likes and dislikes and your hobbies and what you are doing presently,i like to meet understanding,loyal,sincere,truthful,kindly and friendly and a man of vision and truth. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail.Attached here is my picture and i want send your picture too,i will be hoping to hear from you again.

Yours Linda

Header:

Received: from [213.154.93.21] by web122209.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sat, 24 Sep 2011 01:23:21 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/14.0.5 YahooMailWebService/0.8.114.317681
Message-ID: <1316852601.42302.YahooMailClassic@web122209.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2011 01:23:21 -0700 (PDT)

Mail over SN, Senegal

213.154.93.21 - Geo Information
IP Address 213.154.93.21
Host 213.154.93.21
Location SN SN, Senegal
City Dakar, 01 -
Organization SONATEL - National Telecom Company
ISP Societe Nationale Des Telecommunications Du Senega
AS Number AS8346 Autonomous System
Latitude 14°67'08" North
Longitude 17°43'81" West
Distance 4973.79 km (3090.57 miles)

(Deleted duplicate pics)AN
They are crazy, the scammer!

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Joy Johnson; <joycomplexion.2011@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:24 pm

She contact me Thursday in 24Luv as

love2345678912345678
- Profile ID: 21967
- 26 y/o female (1985 - September - 20)
- new york city, USA
- English,
- Have no children

Hello Dearest,
My name is joy, i am beautiful, loving, caring, and romantic young girl, i saw your profile today i took interest on it,i believe we can click together and make something good out of it, i will like you to contact me through my private mail address here (joycomplexion.2011 @yahoo.com) this will enable me to explain myself to you and as well send you my pictures for you to know whom i am,i will be waiting for your sweet reply soonest, once again please don't send it to the website contact me direct to my email (joycomplexion.2011 @yahoo.com)
Thanks for your understanding,
Yours sincerely
Miss joy.

Hello Dear,
How are you today together with your business and your entire family? I guess that everything is moving smoothly with you. I am more than happy to read your interesting mail and i hope that you are fine and healthy, I have noticed that you are the kind of man i am looking for, I believe that you are a trust worthy and caring person, that's what makes me to disclose my identity to you.

My name is Miss. Joy Johnson, 24 years old from Darfur Region of Sudan but presently I am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the killing of my family by the rebels on last year please don't be discouraged for hearing this. I believe deep down inside me that you will never break my heart or let me down in anyway. I am from the family of late Engr. Jafar Waleed Johnson. My late father Engr. Jafar Waleed Johnson, was One of the Board of Directors of Sudapet Limited (Sudan National Petroleum Company) Darfur. The brutal killing of my mother and my father, one kid sister and kid brother took place one early morning by the rebels as a result of the civil war that is going on until now in Sudan. I was in my second year in Applied Mathematics department of University of Darfur in Sudan before the death of my loved Parents. I contacted you for a possible help. My step mother is a very wicked woman and she intend to kill me since my father and my biological mother is died. Then she planned to take away all my late father's property and some other valuable things from me since the unexpected death of my beloved Parents. Meanwhile I wanted to find my way out of my country because I have seen what she is planning to do to me. I thereby plan to go to Europe or other part of the World, but she hide my International passport and other valuable traveling documents. Luckly she did not found where I kept my fathers File which contains important documents.

I managed to escape with the documents which covers my late father's deposited money $6.2 Million Dollars (Six Million And Two Hundred Thousand US Dollars). which he used my name as the next of kin. Meanwhile, I am still residing here as a refugee under the UNITED NATIONS COUNCIL FOR REFUGEES, i am saddled with the problem of securing a trust worthy foreign personality to help me transfer the money from the bank pending my arrival in your country cause I will like to see you face to face soon.

Furthermore, on your wish you can contact the bank for confirmation and you can communicate directly with them regarding this fund of my late father which was deposited in their custody. I am giving you this offer as mentioned with every confidence on your acceptance to assist me retrieve the money from the bank and transfer to your nominated account. Remember is my wish to come over to your country but I don't have traveling documents such as International passport and money for the air ticket at the moment, all this is why I told you to contact the bank first so that this money will be transferred into your bank account, so that from there you can send some money to me to prepare my traveling documents to come and meet with you and start a new life with you and also continue my studies cause I will like to further my studies as soon as I arrive to your country, please try to help me to achieve this goal as I have a desire to become a famous personality in the nearest future. I will be pleased if you can do this for me.

You can reach me through this number (+221 77 37 54 344.) It is a Reverend Fathers phone number, by name Reverend Father John Chris and email (actsofapostle12@yahoo.co.uk) he is the person that is in charge of the camp it,s even his office computer I'm using to send you an email any time he is less busy in his office because there's no computer at the hostel except in his office. If you call, please ask of Miss. Joy Johnson, When ever you call, try to tell him that you want to speak with Joy Johnson, I am in the female hostel. I have already inform him, that some one will call me through his phone. He will send for me from the hostel to come and speak with you. So please do not fail to call me, because I need to hear your voice too.
Nevertheless on your wish to help me out I will like to have your data such as:

1.Your Full name
2.Your country
3.Your occupation.
4.Your phone and fax number.
Immediately I receive your data I will give you the contact and information of the bank where the money was deposited for you to contact them for confirmation in regards.

Remember I am revealing my secret to you,because I need help and I actually prayed that out of the three mail I sent the one that I received first will be the person to assist me, which is more or less a divine thing. As you know one must certainly trust person notwithstanding the time we have known. For me I trust you and I also enjoin you to trust me.The bank refused to give me this money because of my refugee status here in Senegal as the law of Senegal do not allow a refugee to per take in anything concerning money and I don't have any bank account where this money will be transferred that was why I contacted you because I do not permit to do that also the bank has advise me to nominate any foreign partner I trusted that is why I approach you in this regard.

Bye and take a good care of yourself,have a nice day.

Yours sincerely,
Joy!

Pool-ADSL-BAS1
Direction technique
Orange Internet Dakar
Sacre Coeur 3
SENEGAL

All 4 Pics already posted
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

cheaterEater
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby cheaterEater » Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:45 pm

I've found her @facebook

Mamy Bello http://www.facebook.com/people/Mamy-Bel ... 2254060763" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Autiza Nettey http://www.facebook.com/people/Autiza-N ... 1621582107" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Florence Aadil http://www.facebook.com/people/Florence ... 2500490508" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
In the same dimensions what growing your certainty, that you counterpart is a fake, cheater, fraudster, scammer, swindler, trickster or slickster, have to sink your readiness to believe in any fact claimed/suggested by your counterpart before!!!

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:55 pm

^^

Mamy Bello
United States Marine bei Stussy

Stussy
United States Marine

Aktivitäten und Interessen
Sonstiges
causes.com, Help the Hungry

Allgemeines
Geschlecht Weiblich
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Autiza Nettey
Aus Accra

Philosophie
Lieblingszitate psalm 27
Kunst und Unterhaltung
Musik

Eazzy
Keyshia Cole
GURU
Mariah Carey
Trey Songz

Fernsehen

Oprah Winfrey
Miss Ghana 2010

Aktivitäten und Interessen
Sonstiges
Funny Face, Nadia Buari, Dag Heward-Mills, Mensa Otabil, Lydia Forson, Kofi Annan, Ghana, Black Stars!, Viasat 1 Ghana, Kevin-Prince Boateng, I LOVE JESUS, Chelsea Football Club, Majid Michel, Michael Essien, John Cena - WWE Universe, I Love Being Black, Jackie Appiah, INI EDO, Selena Gomez , The Twilight Saga, Uncle Ebo Whyte, Rev. Eastwood Anaba, Dr David Oyedepound 8 weitere

Allgemeines
Interessiert an Männer und Frauen
Geschlecht Weiblich

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Florence Aadil
Hat hier gearbeitet: self employedHat hier studiert: Duke University

Arbeitgeber

self employed

Hochschule

Duke University
Abschlussklasse 1999

Schule

2nd year student
Abschlussklasse 1999

Allgemeines
Geschlecht Weiblich
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

hunter_hunted
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Linda Fred

Postby hunter_hunted » Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:17 pm

http://www.4ppl .com/sweetbaby8905" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

love you

I am a:Woman
Birthday:01.01.1988
Looking for:Woman, Man
Hobbies:reading books
Height:6'0"-6'3" (181-190cm)
Smoker:Never smoked
Drinker:Never
Children:no children
Want Children:Yes, I want children
Relationship:Woman
Education:High School
Language:English
Ethnicity:African American
Religion:Catholic
Body Type:Slim
Eye Color:Brown
Hair Color:Black

Hello my dear how are you, my name is Miss Joy, I saw your profile today and became interested in you, I would also like to know you more, and I want you to send an email to my address e-mail so I can give you my picture for you know who I am.Here is my e-mail (joy4love_2desmond@yahoo.com) I believe we can spend here, co lour and distance does not matter but love matters a lot in life. (Joy4love_2desmond@yahoo.com)
Ateh Malkuth ve-Geburah ve-Gedulah le-Olam Amen...

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Meeka Majzoub al-Khalifa; <meeka.alkhalifa@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Nov 29, 2011 5:28 pm

From Saturday in 24Luv.......

meeka10
- Profile ID: 88336
- 24 y/o female (1987 - February - 10)
- alabama, USA
- English,
- Have no children

Hello
(meeka.alkh alifa@yahoo.com)
My name is meeka I am tall ,good looking, perfect body figure and sexy. I saw your profile

and was delighted to contact you, I hope you will be the true loving, honest and caring man

that I have been looking for, And I have something special to tell you about me, So please

contact me directly through my email address(meeka.alkha lifa@yahoo.com) so that I can also

send my picture directly to you.
regards
meek a

Hello dear,
How are you today, thanks hugely for your very nice mail. I hope you are in perfect health and i pray that this mail should find you in peace. It is a pleasure to read from you as always. I am very happy the way God has brought us in contact with each other. My dear, like i told you in my first mail, my name is Miss Meeka Majzoub al-Khalifa, from Sudan in African, i am 22 years old, Presently, i live in Dakar Senegal, a west African country. I came to this country after the dead of my father in my country, They were killed in the accident in northern Sudan on the Wednesday, 27 June 2007. You can confirm it here: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/6244884.stm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; My father Dr Majzoub al-Khalifa was the personal adviser of the former head of state of my country, the Democratic Republic of Sudan, It is only me that is alive now and i managed to make my way to Senegal where i am living now. Please I will like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes and what you are doing presently. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. Waiting for your reply.
With all my love ,
Miss Meeka Majzoub al-Khalifa.

SONATEL
Societe Nationale Des Telecommunications Du Senegal
6 Rue Wagane
Diouf
BP 69 Dakar
Dakar

Both Pics already posted
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:55 pm

Hello Darling,
How are you today, l hope you are fine, dear my day is very boring over here in Dakar Senegal. in this Red Cross Relief Center, we find it hard to go out because we are not allowed to do so, its just like one staying in the prison and l hope by God's grace i will come out here soon. I don't have any relatives now that i can go to, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is Reverend Moses Smith who is the Reverend pastor of the ( Churches at the Red Cross Relief Center ) here in the Red Cross Relief Center, he has been very good to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am living in the woman's hostel because the Red Cross Relief Center, I will like you to call me through the telephone number of Reverend Moses smith (00221-768-318-158) when you call, you should tell him that you want to speak with Miss Meeka Majzoub Al-Khalifa, he will send for me. As a refugee here in Red Cross Relief Center, i don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country. I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place. Honey, please l would like you to know that i have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which i will like to send to you to assist me,because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in the Bank in London, which he used my name as the next of kin. The amount in question is $8.2 Million Dollars. So i will like you to assist me transfer this money to your account and from it you will send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you. I can't withdraw the money my self due to my refugee statues here in this country which does not permit me to, rather the money can't be transferred in Senegal where i am in refugee statues. I want you to send me your contact information's such as your
Address .............................. ..
Telephone .............................
I have got in touch with the bank in London and made them to know about my plans to withdraw this money, i also got them aware of the death of my father and they have acknowledged it with all there confirmation. However, they advise me to get in touch with a very responsible person who will stand on my behalf and my trustee as regards to this money since i am presently of refugee status over here and wouldn't be permitted to handle this amount of money, they also let me know about the bond which they signed with my father that they money will be handled to me in bulk amount which means that i should decide on if l should continue with the bank or not. I just have to let you know about this so that you can assist me to be my trustee on this money. like i said i want you to call me because l have alto to tell you. l kept this secret to people in the Churches here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend Moses, because he is like a father to me. Have a nice time and think about me. my dear, this is the email address of the Reverend ( reverendmoses_smith@yahoo.com ). l hope to hear from you soonest,l love you.
With all my love,
Miss Meeka Majzoub Al-Khalifa.
Last edited by Arabian Nights on Thu Dec 01, 2011 4:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: single pictures to here

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Dec 01, 2011 3:30 pm

Hello dearest love,
How is your day, I believe it is great. I read your mail this day and i realized very well that you are the man i have always wish for. i prayed and fasted a lot before i contacted you for this and in my mind i am totally convinced that you will not do anything to cheat or hurt an orphan like me . For accepting to be my partner, i have decided to give you 10% of the total amount involved , i have equally set-aside 5% of the total amount on expenses that will be incurred in the process of this transaction , that means you are getting 15% of the total amount while the remaining balance will be invested in your country. I waited for your call yesterday and you couldn't call, initially i was not happy but i am happy now that i have heard from you in mail. I want someone who would treat me much with love and understanding as i have gone through a lot of trauma. I appreciate your effort towards me, your helping to assist me transfer my late fathers money to your position pending my arrival to meet with you to start a new life. As i told you in my previous mail, i am presently living in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the death of my parents. This computer i am using belongs to the Reverend Moses Smith that has a church here in the Red Cross Releife Center, whom i gave you his number in my previous mail. That is three hours from the time i am sending this mail to you. Things are very difficult here and all my hopes is on you and for you to assist me transfer $8.2 US million dollars deposited by my late father at CITIBANK OF LONDON to your position so that you can send some money for me to prepare my traveling documents to meet with you. I have informed the bank about my intention to claim this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status. In this regards i will like you to contact the bank immediately with this information, telling them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me transfer my $8.2 million US dollar deposited by my late father Dr Majzoub al-Khalifa , of which i am the next of kin. The contact information of the Director of Accounts Department.

CitiBank Of London Limited
Lewisham House 25 Molesworth Street SE13 7EX United Kingdom
Phone Number:+447031815299
Fax Number: +447031815306
Contact Person : Mr John Tooth
EMAIL: johntoothcitibankofclondon@yahoo.co.uk
EMAIL: citibanktransferdepartments@yahoo.co.uk

I have already informed the bank about my intention to claim my late father's deposit of which my name appears as the next of kin. The only thing the bank told me is to look for a foreign partner who will assist me on the transfer of the funds due to my refugee status here in Senegal, i am not allowed to directly claim the money but i can only do that through an appointed representative as the United Nations Refugee law governing refugees all over the world states. Based on this information i will like you to send an email to the Director of Accounts Department of the bank.

THE ACCOUNT INFORMATION ARE AS FOLLOWS:
Name of account holder: Dr Majzoub al-Khalifa
Amount deposited: $8.2 Million Dollar
Next of kin/ beneficiary:Miss Meeka Majzoub al-Khalifa
ACCOUNT NUMBER: CBL50088302WL.

I will like you to call me through the telephone number of Reverend Moses Smith 00221 768-318-158 when you call, you should tell him that you want to speak with miss Meeka Majzoub al-Khalifa , from the Democratic Republic of Sudan , he will send for me at the female hostel, take good care of your self.
Yours forever in love,
Miss Meeka Majzoub al-Khalifa.

REFUGEE ID CARD.JPG

hunter_hunted
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby hunter_hunted » Fri Dec 02, 2011 12:52 pm

http://www.4ppl .com/faithbaby30" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

l will tell you later

Birthday:10.02.1985
Looking for:Man

Hi dear,

Compliment of the season I hope that every things is ok with you as it is my great pleassure to contact you in having communication with you after browsing into the internet and seeing your profile starting from today, please i wish you will have the desire with me so that we can get to know each other better and see what happened in future.

I will be very happy if you can write me through my email for easiest communication and to know all about each other, and also give you my pictures and details about me, i will be waiting to hear from you as i wish you all the best for your day.
But bear in mind that Love has no colors barrier, no educational back ground barrier, no socio-economic Barrier, religious, language, nationality or distance barrier, the only important Thing there is love.

your new friend
name...faith
Email..faithzakoura@ymail.com

hunter_hunted
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby hunter_hunted » Fri Dec 02, 2011 12:53 pm

Received: from [196.207.229.59]
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2011 00:51:33 -0800 (PST)
Subject: i would like to know more about you

Dearest one.
I am more than happy in your urgent reply to my mail. How was your day hope getting on smoothly as for me its hot over here in dakar senegal now. My name is Faith Zakoura am 27years of age from Côte d'Ivoire in west africa. Am residing in the refugee camp here in dakar senegal as a result of war in my country which took away my family. My late father's name is (late Dr francis Zakoura ) he was an international businessman and the owner of midwest cocoa company before the rebels kill him together with my mother Mrs Deborah Zakoura my late father was also the chairman of timber export company during his time in the office. i was only person that survived in my family and i managed to make my way to near by country Senegal where i now as a refugee I would like to know more about you, Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are presently doing for a living I will tell more about myself in my next mail and i strongly beleive the future will tell i have attached my photo to you i will be earnestly waiting to hear from you my love have a nice day.your dearest love faith
Last edited by Arabian Nights on Fri Dec 02, 2011 12:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: single pictures to here

hunter_hunted
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby hunter_hunted » Mon Dec 05, 2011 3:08 pm

Faith Zakoura
faithzakoura@ymail.com

My dearest love

Thanks for your e-mail. One thing I've noticed from your email is that you're an open person and someone who can be trusted too,I appreciate and cherish your friendship.

It's a pity that I will be telling you about all that I have passed through, but my present condition is compelling me to tell you everything about myself in order to make you understand my predicaments and the condition this misfortune has subjected me into.

I am not afraid of letting my family secrets out to you, because my spirit tells me to work with you in full confidence and sincerity because I believe that you will not betray the trust I have in you.

The reason why I came to Senegal was because some unidentified rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my father in cold blood. My late father's name is Late Dr. Francis zakoura he was the an international businessman and the owner of midwest cocoa company before the rebels kill him together with my mother Mrs Deborah zakoura My late father was also the chairman of timber export company during his time in the office.

The reason why I am contacting you is because I need your help to claim a deposit my Father made in a Deposit Bank, in United Kingdom 3.7 million dollars. It is important to inform you that this deposit has my name as the next-of-kin, and I will require your help to get this money released, so that I will come over and meet you for the investment of the money. I will provide the contact information of this deposit bank, and the full information of this deposit on the receipt of a positive response from you and i will also like you to call me so as i can hear your voice with the reverend father phone who is incharge of the camp just tell him you will like to speak to faith(+221764903800)i will be earnestly waiting to hear from you.

Let your heart and goodness be guided towards me.

Remain blessed and in good health.
Your dearest love
faith

hunter_hunted
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby hunter_hunted » Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:38 pm

Faith Zakoura
faithzakoura@ymail.com

My Dearest love,
I thank you ones again . I will also like to see you face to face and will use this oppor tunity to let you know that GOD has choosen you to help me among other men on earth its now left for you. I know you are the man am going to spend the rest of my life with. I am not going to give your love to any other man you will satisfy me, so needless of looking for another man. Please i have not told anyone except you about the existence of this money and i will like you to please keep it secret to other people because since it is (MONEY) all eyes will be on it. Remember i trust you that is why i am giving you all this informations!.

My love is for you and you alone, i will like you to call the Reverend father today and tell him that you want to speak with me and he will send for me immediately.You can call the Reverend and ask him the best time to call me today. I have informed the bank about my plans to claim this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status and the laws of this country.You will have 15% of the total money helping me and the remaining money will be managed by you in any business of your choice. In this regards i will like you to contact the bank immediately with this information, tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me transfer my 3.7 Million Dollars deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin to your account in your country.
The contact informations of the bank is as follows, Secure Trust Banking Group Plc

Secure Trust Banking Group Plc

Email Securetrustbankk@yahoo.co.uk OR
transferkttwire@yahoo.co.uk

The name of the transfer officer is Mr Gary Antony Jennison
Telephone number +447031878976
Office Fax number +447031918115
A/C NAME; Dr Francis zakoura
A/C NO; 142552003.
Next of kin ; Miss faith zakoura

Contact them now on how to transfer the 3.7 million Dollars deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin. I have maped out 15% for your assistance and 5% for any expenses that might come up in this transfer. My dear i am glad that God has brought you to see me out from this situation and i promise to be kind and will equally need you in every area of my life plus investing this money since i am still too young to manage this amount of money. like i told you before,this camp is just like a prison and my prayers is to move out from here as soon as possible.Please make sure that you contact the bank so that after the transfer you can send some money from that money for me to prepare my travelling documents to meet with you in your country. Meanwhile i will still like you to call me on reverend Jonathan David telephone number (+221764903800) that he can send for me in the camp to come and answer your call because i really want to hear your voice. Am waiting to hear from you soonest. Yours forever,honey please call me with reverend number (+221764903800)today. faith kissess

hunter_hunted
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby hunter_hunted » Tue Dec 13, 2011 3:17 pm

Faith Zakoura
faithzakoura@ymail.com

Hello my love
Greetng to you,how i your health,job and other related matters i hope getting on well,honey am so sorryi thought it was my id card that i send to you please accept my apology here is my refugee id card,i will like to hear your voice if you don't mn today yo can call me wth th reverend father phone just tell him you will like to speak to me+221764903800,earnestly waiting to hear from you and please fill free to contact the bank now.

Your dearest love
Faith

firefly

Bookmark and Share

Gift Kassala - gift10kassala@yahoo.com

Postby firefly » Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:36 am

GIFT1000G on 4ppl

Profile elements:

LOOKING FOR A HONEST PERSON
Birthday:15.12.1988
Looking for:Woman, Man
Hobbies:EASYGOING
Height:5'0"-5'3" (151-160cm)
Smoker:Never smoked
Drinker:Socially
Children:no children
Want Children:Yes, I want children
Education:College Degree
Income:Ok, VERY wealthy
Ethnicity:African American
Religion:Christian
Body Type:About average
Eye Color:Brown
Hair Color:Light brow
profile picture already reported here
IAM A YOUNG GRIL OF 24YRS HONEST SIMPLE AND CEARING
Contact on site:

How are you my dear? hope your fine.
My name is gift, i went through your
profile today and i wish to continue a
relationship with you if nature will permit.
we have a long way to go. please i will like
you to write to me through my private email
(gift10kassala@yahoo.com)
Thanks and God bless
your friend gift.
remember to write to my private email adress
(gift10kassala@yahoo.com)
Email:
My Dearest,
how is your day today i hope all is well and fine with you including your health and job.

My name is Miss Gift Doris kassala and i am 24 years,single,i am from Sudan in Africa and presently residing in the missionary here in Senegal where i ran for refugee due to the political civil war in my country.

I am in suffering here in this missionary and i really need help from you by encouraging me and good advice in life and to help me to come out from this situation, and again to help me get my money because my late father deposited some amount of money for me in the Bank and he used my name as the next of kin.

My late father Dr.David Ellison Kassala was the Chief Executive Officer of (E E C PLC)in Port Sudan in Sudan.During the war,the rebel loyal to one of the greedy business associate of my late father attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and father in a cold blood.It is only me that is alive now and i managed to make my way to this country Senegal by the help of UN army where i am living now in the missionary headed by a Reverend Father whom i used his office computer to send you this email and i only enter his office when he is less busy in his office

I would like to know more about you,your likes and dislikes and your hobbies and what you are doing presently,i like to meet understanding,loyal,sincere,truthful,kindly and friendly and a person of vision and truth. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail.Attached here is my picture and i want send your picture too,i will be hoping to hear from you again.

yours Gift
Header:

From Gift Kassala Thu Feb 16 17:05:11 2012-
Received: from [41.82.142.126]
Subject: MY DEAR IWILL LIKE TO KNOW YOU

Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 41.82.142.126
Originating ISP: Sonatel
City: Dakar
Country of Origin: Senegal

firefly

Bookmark and Share

joy4love_2desmond@yahoo.com

Postby firefly » Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:00 am

Contact on 4ppl: joybabyy56

Hello my dear how are you,My name is Miss Joy,i saw your profile today and became interested in you,i will also like to know you the more,and i want you to send an email to my email address so i can give you other details about me.Here is my email address (joy4love_2desmond@yahoo.com)i believe we can move from here,distance and co lour does not matter but love matters a lot in life.(joy4love_2desmond@yahoo.com)
Profile elements:

Birthday:02.03.1988
Looking for:Man
i am a nice looking girl searching for a man of love and trust

Return to “Black Females”