It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:53 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Linda Fred - linda30fred@yahoo.com

African scammers posing as black women.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: adlineojima@yahoo.com

Postby IceFM » Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:18 pm

Her Profile from Monday in Netlog are already eliminated but

en.netlog.com/gracekarume308

gracekarume308, 24 years, 29/11/1987, New York City, United States

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Elponchis
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Elponchis » Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:57 am

Contacted me (x2) on 4ppl, search led me back to this thread :D :love:

Hello Dear,
My name is Gloria in search of one who understands love as trust and faith rather seeing it as a way of fun, reading about you i develop interest on you, please reply me with this mail box (gloria.morgan29@yahoo.com) and dont reply me on this site as may not check on this site,i believe we can start from here, waiting for your reply so that i can send my pictures and further introductions.
kisses Gloria .
email box (gloria.morgan29@yahoo.com)
For each and every minute a scammer spends on my bait, it cannot be used to scam a real victim

firefly

Bookmark and Share

grace.karume@yahoo.com

Postby firefly » Sat May 05, 2012 9:07 pm

On Netlog,
Hello,
My name is grace. i saw your profile here (netlog.com)today and became intrested in you,i will also like to know you the more and estabilish a relationship that is bassed on truth and trust with you i want you to send an email to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom i am.Here is my email address (grace.karume@yahoo.com)
I am waiting for your mail to my email address above please i have something very very important i will like to tell you.I believe we can start from here!
Remeber the distance or colour does not matter but love matters alot in life.
grace... ( grace.karume@yahoo.com)
my dear send me your email to my email inbox
gracekarume324
online female - 24 years, New York City, United States
39 visitors

picture already reported

Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marisa » Sat May 26, 2012 12:30 am

Booted off DnM

Hola queridos,
Mi nombre es Nancy, vi tu perfil aquí en (datingnmore.com) y recoger el interés en ti.
Me gustaría estar en relación de amor contigo y puede descubrir a nosotros mismos como verdaderos socios para la vida.
Esta es mi dirección de correo electrónico (nancylove100@live.com) Si usted se siente interesada escribirme a través del contacto.
Estaré feliz de ver una buena respuesta de usted Gracias y seguir siendo bendecida. Por favor, póngase en contacto conmigo aquí
(nancylove100@live.com) para que yo os enviaré mi fotografía y le dirá más acerca de mi bien,

Hello dear,
My name is nancy, I saw your profile here at (datingnmore.com)and picked interest in you.
I wish to be in love relationship with you and may be discover ourselves as real partners for life.
This is my email address(nancylove100@live.com) If you feel interested write me through the contact.
I will be happy to see a good response from you Thanks and remain blessed. Please contact me here
(nancylove100@live.com) so that i will send you my photo and tell you more about me ok,
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Linda Utazi; <linda_utazi@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue May 29, 2012 12:51 pm

From yesterday in 4ppl

http://www.4ppl .com/lindalove2012" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

lindalove2012

i was impressed when i saw your profile

Hello
My name is linda.i was impressed when i saw your profile
today at (4ppl .com)and like it.I will like to establish good relation
ship with you. my private email box (linda_utazi@yahoo.com)
Thanks,
linda

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Linda Utazi; <linda_utazi@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue May 29, 2012 7:26 pm

My dearest one,
I am more than happy when i saw your mail.How was your day?,Mine is a little bit cold over here in Dakar Senegal. My name is Miss Linda Utazi. from South Sudan in Africa,5.7ft tall, fair in complexion, never married before. and presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country.I am single.
I doing my second year degree course as a medical student in university of South Sudan,before the war started.

I am the daughter of Dr.Alex U.Salomon, My father was the chief personal adviser and cabinet minster to the former head of state in Sudan my country before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed him alongside with my mother and my relatives, It is only me that is alive now and i managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal where i am living now, as a refugee,United nation Refugee camp.
Please I will like to know more about you , what you are doing presently.
Your likes and dislikes .

Really i hope you are the type of man i am looking for.
I will tell you more about myself in my next mail,
Waiting for your reply.
God bless you
yours
Linda.

SONATEL
Pool-clients-ADSL-SONATEL-BAS3
Direction technique
Orange Internet Dakar
Sacre Coeur 3
SENEGAL

Pic already posted 15/10/10

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Meeka Majzoub al-Khalifa; <meeka.alkhalifa@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu May 31, 2012 6:51 pm

:roll:

Well my dearest one I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the cooperation of my new partner from Paraguay. I got the contact of my partner in Paraguay through Rev. Father Jude Iwioha here in Senegal. Presently I’m in Paraguay for investment projects with my new partner with the money.Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds
despite that it failed us some how. Now you will need to contact the personal secretary to the Rev. father as at the time i was in Dakar Senegal, her name is Mr. Paul Mayacine, and his direct email address is : pmayacine@yahoo.com , phone +221772968445

Ask him to kindly send you a certified bank cheque of $300.000 which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter which later failed. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touched with Mr. Paul Mayacine and direct he where to send/post you the bank cheque.
Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share our joy after all the sufferings at that time. In the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which myself and my new partner are having at hand. Remember that I had forwarded this instruction to him on your behalf, therefore establish contacts with he for the delivery of the bank cheque to you without delay. Take care and
remain Blessed.
Mrs meeka
Your's

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Queen Nicolas Morgan; <queenm02@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:27 pm

From 24Luv

queen02

- 24 y/o female (1988 - May - 7)
- dakar, Senegal
- English,
- Have no children
- Profile ID: 90155

Hello Dear,
my name is Queen i saw your profile. and i love it i think we can make it together,please i will like you to email me back through my email thus ( queenm02@yahoo.com ) .I will be waiting to receive your lovely reply soon,
Queen Nicolas Morgan.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Camella; <camellawest05@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:04 pm

Username: camella99

Email: camellawest05@yahoo.com

User IP 184.105.146.13

Hurricane Electric, Inc.
OrgId: HURC
Address: 760 Mission Court
City: Fremont
StateProv: CA
PostalCode: 94539

Full Name
camella

About me
i am a nice tall good looking girl caring and honest

Come from
United States

City, State, Province
new york

Marital Status
Single

Ethnicity
Black/African

Occupation
student

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Nadia Debor; <nadia.debor@hotmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:04 am

From yesterday in 24Luv

debor
- Profile ID: 88213
- 24 y/o female (1987 - November - 18)
- bam, Iran
- English,
- Have no children

Hello,
Am miss Nadia,interested in you,&
wish to have you as my friend,
for friend is all about Respect, Admiration and love passion,
and sharing of ideas,
i intend to send my picture for you, if you reply me.
please reply to my email address,
and don't write to me on the site please,

thanks from Nadia.

nadia.deb or@hotmail.com

Greetings my dearest one.

How are you doing today, i hope everything is OK with you.
Thanks so much for your response. I know that this mail will not come to you as a surprise since we have not had a previous correspondence, please bear with me. i will really like to have a good relationship with you,

I have the belief as i promise you right now saying (In the Name of God) that this communication will later be a testimony in our life though we just known each other through internet which is now an unsecured means of communication since some people of wicked mind without conscience comes here to tell lies and put others into trouble but please read my message very well though it may be the least of what you expects from me since we are just new friend, it is my wish and desire now to tell you all about me due to my happiness from knowing you. My names is Miss. Nadia Debor am (24) years old, but age doesn't matter in a real relationship, am from Ivory Coast in West Africa, Single (never married before).

I decided to let you know everything about me because i have faith it was God's will) that lead me to know you after fasting with offering prayers to him. I am presently residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country. My late father Dr.Baari Debor was the managing director of Debor's ventures (Ltd) and he was the personal adviser to the former head of state before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood. It is only me that is alive now and i managed to make my way to this country Senegal by the help of UN army where i am living now in the missionary, headed by a Reverend Father, i used his office computer to send you this email and i only enter his office when he is less busy in his office.

In this camp, we are many living as refugees and our freedom is restricted because we do not have any traveling paper. It is just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace I will come out of here very soon. At the moment, i do not have any relative whom i can go to, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war.
The only person i have now is Reverend John Adam who is the Reverend Minister in charge of the church here in the camp (Jesus House For All Nations). He has been very nice to me since I came here but I am not living with him rather I am living in the women's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women.
The Pastor's telephone number (00221-771-492-937). Please feel free to call me through his number because i have told him about you. If you call, tell him that you want to speak with me, he will surely send for me from the hostel to come and speak to you OK.

As a refugee I do not have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.
Meanwhile, I am communicating with you through the Reverend's Computer because this is the only means we can communicate to each other . Again I do not work or do anything for living as a result that eating is very difficult as we are given food ones a day.

Please listen to this, I have my late father's personal Will,statement of account and death certificate here with me which I will send to you later, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank in Europe which he used my name as the next of kin, the amount in question is $6.5m (Six Million five Hundred Thousand Dollars). Meanwhile, I will like you to help me process and transfer this money to your account as my 'foreign partner' which was the bank's condition to get the money transferred. From it, you can send me money to prepare and get ready my traveling documents to come over there and stay with you. I kept this secret to people in the camp here, the only person that knows about it is the Reverend John Adams because he is like a father to me.

So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and do not tell it to anyone for I am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it. You will have 20% of the total money for helping me and the remaining money will be managed by you in any business of your choice while i go back to my studies.

Your thoughts are my reasons of trusting in you, I believe you will always be sincere and will never hurt or let me down in any way. Attached here is my photo hope you will like it,
Until i hear from you so that i can give you the bank contact information's to contact them.

Have a nice day .I awaiting to hear from you soon,
Yours sincerely
Nadia.

Clients-ADSL
Pool-ADSL-IPP-BAS4
Direction technique
Orange Internet Dakar
Sacre Coeur 3
SENEGAL

Both Pics already posted many times

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Queen Nicolas Morgan; <queenm02@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:04 pm

From 4ppl

http://www.4ppl .com/queenm02" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

queenm02

queenm02@yahoo.com

I am a:Woman
Birthday:09.09.1987
Looking for:Man
Relationship:Woman
Language:English

Hello Dear,
My name is Queen in search of one who understands love as trust and faith rather seeing it as a way of fun, reading about you i develop interest on you, please reply me with this mail box ( queenm02@yahoo.com ) and dont reply me on this site as may not check on this site, i believe we can start from here, waiting for your reply so that i can send my pictures and further introductions.
kisses Queen Nicolas Morgan .
email box ( queenm02@yahoo.com )

Pic already posted 05/06/12

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Lucy; <lucyviarey20@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:52 pm

From FOD

lucy2u
- 24 y/o woman (1988 March 04)
- from Monrovia, Либерия, Liberia
- English,
- seeking a man from 19 to 29 y/o

Hello
My name is Lucy,
i saw your profile today at (waydate.com) and became interested in you, i will also like to know you more, and i want you to send an email to my email address so that i can give you my picture for you to know whom i am. Here is my email address (lucyviarey20@yahoo.com)
I believe we can move from here. I am waiting for your mail to my email address above.
(Remember that distance or co-lour does not matter but love matters allot in life.

Please do not contact me in the site email, contact me directly in my box at (lucyviarey20@yahoo.com) because I'm really interesting in knowing you.

yours new friend.
Lucy.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Sandra Bacon, sandra3bacon@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:25 pm

en.netlog.com/vivian44andrew
vivian44andrew
female - 24 years, New York City, United States

sandra3bacon@yahoo.com
hello My name is miss sandra viewing and going through your profile today has made me to became intrested in you,i will also like to know you more,and i want you to send an email to my email address so that i can send you my

posted by vivian44andrew
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Nadia Moore; <greatminds2828@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:22 pm

Username: nadia28

Email: greatminds2828@yahoo.com

User IP 41.218.223.159

Vodafone-Ghana
Vodafone Ghana ADSL DHCP Pool IP Addresses
Michael Komla Nfodzo
Ghana Telecommunications Ltd.
Telecom House,
PMB 221
Accra North

Full Name
nadia moore

About me
am love at it's peak

Come from
Ghana

City, State, Province
accra

Marital Status
Single

Ethnicity
Black/African

Occupation
self emplyed

Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marisa » Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:41 pm

right after placing "nadia28" profile above ^^^^, few minutes later from the same IP this dumb mugu places a second, REAL profile, with his real mug!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Username: niceguy28
Email: chrisdeniran@yahoo.com

User IP 41.218.223.159 <--- same IP

About me
am what u called a nice,caring,gentle n honest man.i have compassion for others n i love to help people
Occupation
self employed (means, scammer)

http://www.facebook.com/saintinochris.deniran" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Saintino Chris Deniran

SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

Return to “Black Females”