It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:12 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Linda Fred - linda30fred@yahoo.com

African scammers posing as black women.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Gift; <gift_desmond@ymail.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:23 pm

From 4ppl

http://www.4ppl .com/amyours7" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

amyours7

ask me

I am a:Woman
Birthday:16.08.1987
Looking for:Man
Relationship:Woman
Language:English

Hi, nice to meet you,my name is gift , I went through your profile today and i took interested in you i will be happy if you contact me through my email address directly (gift_desmond@ymail.com) so i will give you my picture and my details for you to know whom i am. (Remember the distance or color,age does not matter but love matters a lot in life.
I will be waiting for your mail. Take good Care of your self.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Gift; <gift_desmond@ymail.com>

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Meeka Majzoub al-Khalifa; <meeka_alkhalifa@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:20 pm

From 24FD

loret10
- ID: 111173
- 26 y/o Female (1986 - January - 10)
- Senegal, dakar
- English,
- love
- Have no children

Hello
(meeka_alkh alifa@yahoo.com)
My name is meeka I am tall ,good looking, perfect body figure and sexy. I saw your profile

and was delighted to contact you, I hope you will be the true loving, honest and caring man

that I have been looking for, And I have something special to tell you about me, So please

contact me directly through my email address(meeka_alkha lifa@yahoo.com) so that I can also

send my picture directly to you.
regards
meek a
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Victoria Garang; <victorialove2012@ymail.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:15 pm

From Saturday in FOD

victoria234
- 23 y/o woman (1988 December 01)
- from Anchorage, Alaska, USA
- English,
- seeking a man from 18 to 28 y/o

My Dearest,
I am very happy for your reply to my mail despite your busy schedules.
How was your night over there in your country,i believe you had a nice night rest and that the atmosphere over there in your country is very nice today? Mine was a little bit warm over here in Dakar Senegal.

My name is Victoria Garang, 23 years old but age doesn't matter in a real relationship,so i am comfortable with your age,My hobbies are Reading,traveling Listening to good jokes also my likes are obedient,Honest,sincerity,truth and my dislikes are lie,dishonest,envy,and betrayal.

I am from Southern Region of Sudan,5.7ft tall,fair in complexion single,(never married ) and presently, i am residing here in Dakar as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago. My late father Dr John Garang was the greatest Sudanese politician in history. A Christian and a southern Sudanese from the Dinka tribe, and also the First vice president of Southern Sudan in Northeastern Africa in July 9, 2005. He was involved in the Helicopter Crash on July 30 2005 that resulted his Death due to the pilot error and My late Mother died in the civil war. During the death of my father, there is civil war going on radically that resulted my relocating to save my soul with the help of red Cross

It was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal where i am leaving now as a refugee under a Reverend father's care and i am using the computer in his office to send these messages to you.

My dear, I came in the site to search for love and care which I have not gotten for a very long time since I lost my family members. I hereby believe that in time to come you will be my side and I will show you unreserved love and respect through out my time .

Dear, I want to know more about you, your real name, Your real country, your age, your hobbies and what you are doing presently. I have attached my pictures here for you to know me very well. In my next mail I will tell you more about myself. I wait your reply with impatience.

Yours Victoria

SONATEL
Pool-clients-ADSL-SONATEL-BAS5
Direction technique
Orange Internet Dakar
Sacre Coeur 3
SENEGAL

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Abi Ahmed; <abiahmed@live.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:22 pm

From 4ppl

http://www.4ppl .com/cynthia1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

cynthia1

love

I am a:Woman
Birthday:01.01.1989
Looking for:Man
Relationship:Woman
Language:English

My Dear Friend

My name is Abi i saw your profile here ( http://www.4ppl" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ) today and became interested in you, i will also like to know you more, i want you to send a Message to my Email Address so that i will give you my picture for you to know whom i am. Here is my Email Address Abiahmed@live.com i have good reason for contacting you which i will tell you latter, i believe we can move from here. i want to bee your good friend,

Am English Speaking Girl, i will bee very happy if you can contact me with English language through my Email below ok,
Abiahmed@live.com

My Dearest One

I am so glad you accepted my friendship proposals by providing me with your personal Email contact, You just have no idea of how much I want to be by your side, i was touched to write you Please don't be offended, I felt i could make a good friend with you I will bee so glad if you accepted my friendship proposals First and foremost and brief self introduction, My Name is Abi Ahmed, Am from Muslim Family ( AM 21 years ) old and the only Child of my late Father Dr. Ahmed Aahil My father was a highly reputable business magnate-(a cocoa merchant) who operated in the capital of LIBERIA during his days be he was poisoned to by his business associates in one of their outings on a business trip, my mother died when am baby and since then was linked or rather suspected to have been masterminded by his relatives who was so jealous of his wealth and progress, But God knows the truth, i managed to make my way to a West African country Senegal where i am living now as a refugee. Am a Liberian but i live in Senegal Refugee Camp, I would like to know more about you, Your likes and dislikes, your hobbies and what you are doing presently Your happiness would always be my good priority as i hope to see you make me happy

I will tell you more about myself in my next mail with the intent of making you my guardians in all that legally applies in my life attached here are some of my pictures and i hope that you will appreciate my kind gesture and the straight forwardness in waiting to honestly meet with you, We can both arrange my coming to meet and stay with you in your country with proper understanding and feelings into one an-others heart ,i shall borrow the word 'LOVE 'and request that you permit me to use it as i told you i don't have any parson to help me here in the camp even to eat food here is very big problem to me i hope by Gods grace i will be free someday, i don't have any relative now whom i can go to, i thank God who bring you in to my life i pray and also have the Faith that you will make me happy in life, i promise to love you with all my heart, Honey i will want you to know that you are my happiness now,

The only person i have now is Rev Father Michael Joseph who is the General overseer of United Methodist Church Mission in Senegal, here in the camp, he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the woman's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women.

Please listen to this secret,i have my late father's (statement of account Deposit ) and (Death Certificate ) / (personal will) which he made me his next of King, here with me which i will send to you latter, because when he was alive he deposited some Amount of money in one the leading banks in which he used my name as the next of kin, the Amount in question is $5.7 million US DOLLARS (Five million Seven Hundred Thousand USD)The bank has only requested me to seek the services of an expatriate person who could supposedly invest this money genuinely for me. the bank has also insisted that i do not have the principle knowledge to invest this money and that was why i have contacted you the money was deposit by my late father and he made me the next of kin because am the only Child of my late Father.So i will like you to help me Transfer this money to your Account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you. I kept this secret from people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Rev Father because he is like a father to me,

Am going to give you The Rev Father Tel Number in my next mail. But i will plead with him today to permit me give out his number to you as contact so that if you call and tell him that you want to speak with me he will sent for me in the camp.I will love to hear your voice, i want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to your self and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it. Am Royal and Trustworthy Lady My dear, I am in a sincere desire of your humble assistance in this regards.Your suggestions and ideas will be highly regarded.
Now permit me to ask these few questions:-

1. Can you honestly help me as your daughter or friend OR Your Sister or Wife?
2. Can I completely trust you?
3. What percentage of the total amount will be good for you after the money is in your position?

Please tell me if you are welling to help me in transferring this money to your account try and reply me very fast and also send me all your contact information for communication, because the bank is waiting to hear from you, please send me your information because i will bee sending email to the bank with your information, i will also send you the documents with me so that you will contact with the bank because the bank is waiting to hear from you.

FULL NAME...............
AGE..............................
COUNTRY AND CITY.................
PHONE NUMBER................
PHOTO'S...........................
OCCUPATION....................

Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust and love i deposed on you, Please, Consider this and get back to me as soon as possible, i want you to reply me urgent so that i will give you the contact of the bank where this money was deposited.I am looking forward to hear from you, please do not turn me down because you are the Gods sent that can help me out.Thank you so much.
Your lovely One Miss Abi

SONATELNET
Pool ADSL BAS4
Mody Ndiaye
SOCIETE NATIONALES DES TELECOMMUNICATIONS
Sonatel
Dakar
Senegal

All 4 Pics already posted 100x

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Esther Jamal, estherjamal11@hotmail.com

Postby Bix » Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:01 pm

netlog
esther4ujamal1989
female - 23 years, New York City, United States

my Name is Esther i saw your profile today,I will like to know more about you please you can send me your email id for more introduction
Note; distance, age , race or religion is no hindrance to true love or friendship.please i will like you to contact me with my private email(estherjamal11@hotmail.com) so that we can know each other better. I will be waiting to hear from you soonest,
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

FRNCESC2001
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: adlineojima@yahoo.com

Postby FRNCESC2001 » Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:14 pm

Same picture as the first.

23 Quote Delete
dianeremlove 2 hours ago

Hello Dear, (remmar.diane6@yahoo.com)
my name is Remmar,i saw your profile today at,(en.netlog.com)
and became interested to contact you, please if you are interesting to know me,
kindly contact me with this email address (remmar.diane6@yahoo.com)
so that i will tell you more about me,also show you more of my photo,
and some other communication Remmar girl, please contact me direct
to my in box.
If you find yourself questioning if the person is lying, chances are....they are.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Loveth Hutu; <lovethhutu@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:35 am

From Thursday in DMF

loveth4uhutu123
- ID: 220819
- 24 y/o female (1988 - May - 12)
- dakar, Senegal
- English,
- student
- Have 5 children

Hello I came across your profile today on this site (datemefree .org ) and I will be delighted to have good relationship with you. My name is Loveth I am single and never married. I will wait for your reply. you can contact me at this my email address (lovethhutu@yahoo.c om) and I will send you my picture and more about myself. waiting to hear from you Please don't forget to contact me direct to my email address (lovethhutu@yahoo.c om) Yours new friend Loveth.

Hello Dear,
How was your night over there in your country, I believe you had a nice night and that the atmosphere over there in your country is very nice today? Mine is a little bit warm over here in Dakar Senegal.
My name is Loveth I am (24) but age doesn't matter in a real relationship, so I am comfortable with your age, I am from Rwanda in East Africa,5.4ft tall, fair in complexion single, (never married) and presently I am residing here in Dakar as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago.

My late father Dr Salman Hutu was a politician and the managing director of a Gold & Mine Ind in Kigali (the capital of Rwanda) before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood.

It was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal where I am leaving now as a refugee under a Reverend father's care and I am using his computer to send these message to you.

I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes, your hobbies and what you are doing presently. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. Attached here is my picture. I will also like to see yours today!

Hopping to hear from you soonest,
Yours forever,
Miss Loveth.

Pool-clients-ADSL-ARC-BAS3
ARCNET
ARC INFORMATIQUE
Point E - Tour de l'oeuf Impasse Face Piscine Olympique
SENEGAL

Both pics already posted many times

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Katty; <kattydesmond63@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:46 pm

From WD

kattybabyoneluv
- 24 y/o woman (1988 August 18)
- from Burnettsvill, Indiana, USA
- English,
- seeking a man from 19 to 29 y/o

Compliments of the day to you.
I am katty by name I am single however how are you,hope you are fine I went through your profile and i read it and took interest in it,if you don't mind i will love to know you much better , please i will like you to send me a mail on my private email (kattydesmond63@yahoo.com) included,so that i will tell you all you needs to know about me and a picture of myself.i do believe distance and colour will not be a barear between us,hoping to read from you,thanks and God bless .a
Best Regad katty.
please don,t reply me through this site,write me directly to my box(kattydesmond63@yahoo.com)
000000000______0000000000______00000­0000000
____000__________I LOVE__________000___
___000____________YOU____________000__
___000___________FRIEND__________ 000__
___000___________THANKS__________000__
____000___________FOR___________000___
_____000_________KEEPING_________000____
______000__________MY_________000_ ____
________000______HEART______000__ __
__________000 ____SAVE_____000____ _
____________000__ KISS__000______ ___
______________000 U 000_________ __
_________________I LOVE U___________ _
___________________ BYE__
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Senegal scammers (=refugee girl + banker scams)

Postby jaga » Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:35 pm

:pee: MY FULL LIFE STORY WITH LOVE AND TRUST.....
Od: Gariella Sankara <gariellasankara@yahoo.com>
Received: from [41.83.25.115]
Subject: MY FULL LIFE STORY WITH LOVE AND TRUST.....
How is your day?.

Mine is a little bit cold over here in Dakar Senegal.My name is Gabriella Sankara,I 'm 23, from Ivory Coast in West Africa,5.11ft tall, Fair in complexion,(never married before )presently, i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar, as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country.

My late father! Dr,Thomas Sankara, was the managing director of Sankara and Associates (Ltd), and he was the personal adviser to the former head of state,before the rebel's attacked our house one early morning they killed my mother,also with my father in cold blood.It was only me that is alive now,

But I managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal, where i am living now in a refugee camp,and this computer which i use to email you is belonging to our Reverend pastor that has the church here in the camp.I would like to know more about you.Your like's and dislike's,your hobbies and what you are doing presently.

Here is very hot and like you know i are living in the refugee Camp here in Dakar Senegal.In this camp i are only allowed to go out only on Monday's and Friday's of the weeks.Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon.i don't have any relatives now whom i can go to all our relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is Rev.Rochas Samuel,who is the pastor of the (Christ The Head of All Churches) here in the camp he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the Women's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women.

The Pastors Tel number is ( 00221 77 412 04 74 or +221 77 412 04 74 ) if you call and tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel. As a refugee here i don't have any right or privileged to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

Please listen to this,i have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which i will send to you latter,because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank in Europe which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is $4..7M(Four Million seven Hundred Thousand Dollars).So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you.

I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me.So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about It.Remember i am giving you all this information due-to the trust i deposed on you.I like honest and understanding people,truthful and a person of vision,truth and hardworking..My favorite language is English but our language is french but i speak English very Fluently.Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have a lot to tell you.

Have a nice day,
Awaiting to hear from you soonest.
Miss,Gabriella Sankara.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Meeka Majzoub al-Khalifa; <meeka_alkha lifa1@yahoo.in>

Postby IceFM » Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:55 pm

From 24Luv

meeka10
- Profile ID: 88336
- 25 y/o female (1987 - February - 10)
- alabama, USA
- English,
- Have no children

Hello
(meeka_alkh alifa1@yahoo.in)
My name is meeka I am tall ,good looking, perfect body figure and sexy. I saw your profile
and was delighted to contact you, I hope you will be the true loving, honest and caring man
that I have been looking for, And I have something special to tell you about me, So please
contact me directly through my email address(meeka_alkha lifa1@yahoo.in) so that I can also
send my picture directly to you.
regards
meek a

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Linda Kassala, <linda8kassala@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri Sep 21, 2012 3:18 pm

:roll:

Hello
I am very happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the co-operation of a new partner from Venezuela. Presently I am in Venezuela for investment projects with my own share of the total sum.

Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring the funds despite that it failed us some how.

Now you will need to contact the Rev. Father whom used to be a Good-Father to me when i was in Dakar, by name Rev Father Patrick Otor or you call him and his contact number is 00221-765255731, and his email address is as follows (rev.patodor@yahoo.com)

Ask him to send you a certified bank draft of $450.000.00,(Four hundred and Fiftey thousand us dollars) which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in contact with Rev.Patrick Otor and instruct him where to send you the draft cheque.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share our joy and happiness after all the sufferings at that time.

In the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which me and the new partner are having at hand, finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to Rev .Patrick Otor on your behalf to receive that money. Therefore feel free to get in touch with him and he will send the cheque to you without delay.

Take care and bye for now.

Yours truly Linda

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Anita Johnson; <anitand69@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Sat Sep 29, 2012 1:30 pm

From Monday in DMF

Dear xxxxxxxxxxx,

nita ( 221557 ) is scammer send you scam message.

We have deleted nita ( 221557 ) with all messages from DateMeFree site.

If you find other scam profiles, please click on "Scam Report" button.
We delete them fast and deny access by IP address.
Please help make DateMeFree without scam.

anitalove7
- ID: 221557
- 24 y/o female (1988 - June - 5)
- alabama, USA
- English,
- student
- Have no children

Hello My Dearest,
Thanks once again, I am more than happy in your reply to my mail. How was your day? mine was a little bit cool over here in Dakar Senegal. My name is Anita Johnson I'm (23)years old still single and never married, I am from Liberia in west Africa and presently, I am residing in the orphanage/refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal, as a result of the civil war going on in my country. I was a first year student of law at the university, before the incident that lead me into this situation of living in the camp.

My late father Dr.Robert G.Johnson was the personal adviser to the former head of states, also a successful business man import and exporter of Cocoa during his life time, before the rebels attacked my house one early morning killing my mother and my father. Equally my mother was a senior lecturer at the university before her death, it's only me that is alive now because I am the only child to my parents, and I managed to make my way with the help of UN to near by country Senegal , where I am leaving now.

I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes, as I love cooking, handball, singing,karaoke, reading,etc. I don't like dishonest people. Your hobbies and what you are doing presently. I will tell more about myself in my next mail. Attached here is my picture and I will like to see yours.

Thanks I am hoping to hear from you soonest.
Yours baby girl Anita,

SONATELNET
Pool ADSL BAS4
Mody Ndiaye
SOCIETE NATIONALES DES TELECOMMUNICATIONS
Sonatel
Dakar
Senegal

Pic already posted 100x

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Joy Pourk; <pourkjoy@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:40 pm

From yesterday in AFD

babygirl4ume
- ID: 126718
- 24 y/o female (1988 - June - 4)
- freetown, Sierra Leone
- English,
- student
- Have no children

Hello, Am mostly impressed by your profile in this absolutefreedate.co m, My name is joy .i will like to be your friend and have a good relationship in you with understanding if you can write to my email address pourkjoy@yahoo.com then i will give my pictures and also my details.i shall hope to receive from you soon.

yours joy.

Hello Dear,
How are you today?.Thanks hugely for your very nice mail.I hope you are in perfect health and i pray that this mail should find you in peace. It is a pleasure to read from you as always. I am very happy the way God has brought us in contact with each other.My dear, like i told you in my first mail, my name is Miss Joy Poruk from Sierra Leone,i am 23 years old,Presently,i live in Dakar Senegal,a west African country.I came to this country after the death of my father in my country, My late father Dr. James Poruk, was a successful top business man in my country, he deals on importation of farm materials from Thailand and Europe.

He was unfortunately assassinated together with my lovely mother on the 26Th of August 2008 by the wicked rebels in the midst of the political unrest in my country.It was only me that is alive for now out of a family of five. I managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal where i am leaving now.Please I will like to know more about you, Your likes and dislikes and what you are doing presently.I will tell you more about myself in my next mail.

And Attached here is my picture. while i am waiting to hear from you soon

yours Joy poruk

Clients-ADSL
Pool-ADSL-Sonatel-Multimedia
Direction technique
Orange Internet Dakar
Sacre Coeur 3
SENEGAL

Pic already posted 100x

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Easther Desmond, easther4life12desmond@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:04 pm

netlog.com/easther_50desmond
easther_50desmond
female - 27 years, Senegal

Greetings From easther
please contact me at my mail box
(easther4life12desmond@yahoo.com)
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Victoria Desmond, victoriadesmond300@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:08 pm

41.82.83.213 SENEGAL

netlog.com/victoriadesmond893
victoriadesmond893
online female - 23 years, Ohio, United States

Greeting From Victoria
How are you today, I hope all is well with you .I am sorry to worry you with my Proposal for a relationship with you, but I know that you will grant my request in good faith and understanding, My name is Victoria.i just went Through your profile at (en.netlog.com) I have no options than letting you Know that I am interested in having a relationship with you, I will also like to Know you the more, you can send an email to my email address is
(victoriadesmond300@yahoo.com) so that I can send you more details about my self Including my picture. I believe we can move from here. But bear in mind that Love has no colors barrier, no educational back ground barrier, no socio-economic Barrier, religious, language, nationality or distance barrier, the only important Thing there is love. I am waiting for your email to my email address above

Return to “Black Females”