It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:08 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Linda Fred - linda30fred@yahoo.com

African scammers posing as black women.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Tessy Andrew; <tessyandrew58@yahoo.co.uk>

Postby IceFM » Sun Dec 22, 2013 11:53 pm

From today in DMF

Tessyluv
- ID: 236782
- 24 y/o female (1989 - October - 2)
- Dakar, Senegal
- English
- Have no children

My name is miss Tessy andrew i saw your profile today and became
intrested in you,i will also like to know you more,and i want you to send an email to
my email address so i can give you my picture, for you to know whom i am.
Here is my email address( tessyandrew58@yahoo .co.uk)
I believe we can move from here!
I am waiting for your mail to my email address above.
Tessy.
(Re meber the distance or colour does not matter but love matters alot in life)
tessyandrew5 8@yahoo.co.uk

Email give a Hit in FB for Tessy Andrew from Southampton/UK

https://www.facebook.com/baby55005" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Jan 08, 2014 9:43 pm

From DMF

Tessy4u
- ID: 236781
- 24 y/o female (1989 - October - 2)
- Dakar, Senegal
- English
- Have no children

Tessyandrew58@yaho o.co.uk
My name is miss
Tessy andrew i saw your profile today and became
intrested in
you,i will also like to know you more,and i want you to send an email to my
email address so i can give you my picture, for you to know whom i am.
Here is my email address( tessyandrew58@yahoo .co.uk)
I believe we can move from here!
I am waiting for your mail to my email address above.
Tessy.
(Re meber the distance or
colour does not matter but love matters alot in life)
tessyandrew5 8@yahoo.co.uk
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

favour4ujoy@yahoo.in

Postby jaga » Tue Jan 21, 2014 8:47 pm

joybabyjoykiss on Netlog
female - 27 years, Newport News, United States
Name: joybaby joykiss
Date of birth: 30/11/1986
Mother Tongue: English

My name is Miss Favour, how are you today, hope all is well with you ,
i went into search for a nice friend and I came across your contact,
My mind and my heart told me to contact you for friendship,
A friend who truly understand his or
her friend and share their feelings together

___$♥$♥$♥$♥______$♥$♥$♥$♥$
_$♥________$♥__♥$.___I_____♥$
♥$__(▒)(▒)___$♥$.___________$♥
$♥_(▒)()(▒)_♥*_____LOVE_____♥$
♥$__(▒)(▒)______♥___________$♥
_$♥_______(▒)(▒)____YOU___♥$
___♥$____(▒)()(▒)_______$♥
______$♥__(▒)(▒)______♥$
________♥$_________$♥
___________$♥___♥$
_____________♥$♥
MY Email (favour4ujoy@yahoo.in)

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

favour4ujoy@yahoo.in

Postby jaga » Tue Jan 21, 2014 9:05 pm

Hi5: Tinagod T

My name is Miss favour, how are you today, hope all is well with you , i went into search for a nice friend and I came across your contact, My mind and my heart told me to contact you for friendship, A friend who truly understand his or her friend and share their feelings together. please kindly accept my request, I believe that distance or age can never be a barrier but let's love connect us because love is a bridge that connected far distance to be close to each other, I will send my pictures to you immediately i receive your reply at my email address so that i can tell you why i have contacted you (favour4ujoy@yahoo.in) your s In Love favour

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

favour4ujoy@yahoo.in

Postby jaga » Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:08 pm

Badoo: Joyce / Female
:mrgreen:
Comments photo:
HELLO my name is Favour! please how are you! hope you are fine and in perfect condition of health. I went through your e-mail profiles that day,) and read it and took interest in it, please if you do not mind i will like you to write me on this email (favour4ujoy (@) yahoo). (In) and hope to hear from you soon, and I will be waiting for your mail, together

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

anitaoneil501@yahoo.com

Postby jaga » Thu Feb 20, 2014 8:54 pm

netlog: mary897
female - 25 years, Senegal
Name: anita anita
Date of birth: 01/01/1989
Native language: Englishi
Profession: Student
Looking for ◾ Friendship
Love Status: Single

About me:
i am shut of words because i do not know how to express my feelings and situation here, and am really going through some difficulties here in Senegal. To start with, My name is Anita Oneil from Ivory Coast, 5.3ft tall,
fair in complexion, (never married before), I am 23 years of age residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country. I am seriously looking for an honest man who can show me true love and someone who can show me Concerned and attention it never betray me.
To me, Age, religion or distance does not matter, and only need a true love or friendship.

Hello dear,
My name is Anita, I'm sending you this message now because i viewed your profile and found it is real That attracted me now to contact you, So, i would like to seek your friend request because I'm a single woman seeking for a real relationship, friendship, and dating with a person who is matured in reason, attitude and otherwise.
So, if you have interest in me you can see contact me here (anitaoneil501@yahoo.com) for easy communications, pictures, and introductions, please reply me back with my email address at (anitaoneil501@yahoo.com)
Hope to hear from you soon.
Anita.

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow with a Martini, stirred, not shaken

Bookmark and Share

Re: Linda Fred - linda30fred@yahoo.com

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Sat Mar 01, 2014 5:18 pm

name used = olivia kofi

email addy = oliviakofi15@yahoo.com

IP in RS DB

IP: 41.214.118.55
ISP: SONATEL Societe Nationale Des Telecommunications D

header =

Return-Path: <oliviakofi15@yahoo.com>
Received: from [41.214.118.55] by web125306.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 28 Feb 2014 08:06:34 PST

email sent =

Hello,
I am very happy to send you this mail,thanks for given me your time today.How was your day?,Mine is a little bit hot over here in Dakar.How about your family not forgetting friends and work altogether?hopefully all are okay.
My name is Miss Olivia Kofi.I am 25 years old from Sudan in Africa, i am 5.6ft tall, fair in complexion,single.Presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the Political/religious crisis that have been causing problems in my country.
My late father . was one of the most successful entrepreneur then in my country and the managing director of Lundin Oil and gas Company and my mother was a gold and cocoa merchant based in my country then ,before the tragic war which claim there life and now living me as an orphan now and I managed to make my way to west Africa country Senegal where i am leaving now.I would like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently.I will tell you more about myself in my next mail.Attach here is my picture

Yours Lovely Olivia

pic it sent led me to this forum.

CB1975 :cool:
:cool: CB1975

“Health is like money, we never have a true idea of its value until we lose it.”
~Josh Billings

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

anitaoneil501@yahoo.com

Postby jaga » Fri Mar 07, 2014 10:56 pm

Sonico: Anita Oneil
Dakar, Senegal

Anita Oneil My name is Miss Anita, i saw your profile here and I picked interest in you. I hope to be in a loving relationship with you, and we may discover ourselves as real partners for life business. This is my email address (anitaoneil501@yahoo.com) If you feel interested write me through the contact. I would be happy to see a good response from you Thanks and remain blessed.
Please contact me here (anitaoneil501@yahoo.com) so I will send you my picture and tell you more about me OK.

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

sofiaduke20@yahoo.co.uk

Postby jaga » Fri Mar 14, 2014 4:43 pm

angelicamake7
female - 26 years, Saint-Louis, Senegal
Name angelica duke

Welcome, (sofiaduke20@yahoo.co.uk)
I'm Sofia, I saw your profile on Netlog and I love it,
can we be friends?, so if you are interested, please write me on my e-mail box
(sofiaduke20@yahoo.co.uk) so that i will tell you more about my self
kiss

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Jenet Frank <jenetfrankk@yahoo.com>

Postby jaga » Mon Mar 24, 2014 11:02 am

from profile = > jenetbb love (FlickClub.com) http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 12#p375452" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

hello dear
I am more than happy in your reply to my mail. How are you this day? How was the night i hope fine, my name is Miss jenet Frank Benson. i hold a certificate in general Nursing, i am hoping to further my education in this career. i am not married and don't have children. i am fair in complexion and of average height, my picks explain to you better.
I am from SUDAN in Africa and presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country last three years.
My late father Dr Frank Benson was a business man in the capital of my country, before the rebels attacked our house one early morning killing my mother and my father.
it is only me that is alive now then i have to ran to a nearby country which is where i am now in the refugee camp, have not finish up my education and need a person who will make use of my fathers wealth and get me through in life,
I would like to know more about you. your likes and dislikes, your hobbies and what you are doing presently.

I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. i attach here my picture for you,
though I am not very photogenic, i hope you will like it

Yours Mis Jene

Subject: I WILL LIKE TO KNOW YOU BETTER
IP: 41.208.175.104./ Senegal ;

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

giftlakarme@yahoo.co.uk

Postby jaga » Sat Mar 29, 2014 4:20 pm

digli.com => glove800
Name: gift
Birthday: December 2
Relationship status: Single
City: New York
State / Province 17
Looking for: Friendship
About me:
Hey am a gift of the names I am cool honest loveing ​​and caring easy going person to the ground, I would like to meet people who do not know, and get to know them as well and make friends with them,

hello,
my name is Gift Lakarme, I was impressed when I saw your profile al. and I will like to
ESTABLISH a long lasting relationship with you, please you can contact me through my email,
giftlakarme@yahoo.co.uk so that I will send you my picture and tell you more about me.
I will be waiting for your reply as soon as possible.
From your friend,
Gift.

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

marryharry27f@yahoo.com

Postby jaga » Sat Mar 29, 2014 4:25 pm

romans.pl: marybaby24
Name: mary
Gander : Female
City : Warsaw
Type profiles : Slim
Eye color : brown
My weight: 57
I'm looking for : Friendship

Hobbies:
I'm a 24 year old young fem with Companies body ... I am 5'6 "tall , have long brown hair and brown eyes , and weigh 115 lbs . I love the outdoors and being spontaneous , being able to change what I'm doing at the drop of a hat if the situation demands it . 'm looking for someone to help me explore my sexuality , discuss relationships , and take me to the stars and beyond ..

Hello Dear , My name is mary I saw your profile when i was browssing , and decide to contact you for long term relationship hopeing That you will accept my request, if you accept my request, please reply to my email address ( marryharry27f @ yahoo. com) so that i will send you my photos and more about me , and believe we can make good friends , let distance not be a barrier but lets love connect , because love is a bridge connect far distance to be close Yours Lovely mary ( marryharry27f@yahoo.com)

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Sandra Williams; <sandrababy72@hotmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:13 pm

From DMF

sandrababy
- ID: 239866
- 28 y/o female (1986 - January - 12>
- dakar, Canada
- English,
- unemployed
- Have no children

HELLO

my name is sandra williams
i wish to know you more
please reply to my email
sandrababy72 @hotmail.com
from there i will give you
details of why i messaged you

sandrababy72 @hotmail.com

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Macey Williams; <macey75@hotmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:45 pm

From DMF

macey
- ID: 239917
- 23 y/o female (1990 - December - 25)
- bolibia, Qatar
- English
- unemployed
- Have no children

Am single romantic sexy loving caring girl
with good understand looking for a love
caring man contact me at Macey75 (AT) hotmail . com

My Dearest One

I am so glad you accepted my friendship proposals by providing me with your personal Email, You just have no idea of how much I want to be by your side, i was touched to write you Please don't be offended.I felt i could make a good friend with you, First and foremost and brief self introduction, My Name is Macey Williams (AM 21years) old and the only Child of my late Dr Fadrick Williams, My father was a highly reputable business magnate-(a cocoa merchant) who operated in the capital of LIBERIA during his days he was poisoned by his business associates in one of their outings on a business trip. my mother died when am baby and since then i was linked or rather suspected to have been masterminded by his relatives who was so jealous of his wealth and progress.But God knows,i managed to make my way to a West African country Senegal where i am living now as a refugee.

Please listen to this,i have my late father's (statement of account Deposit ) and Death Certificate here with me which i will send to you latter, because when he was alive he deposited some Amount of money in one of the leading banks in which he used my name as the next of kin, the Amount in question is $5.7 million US DOLLARS (Five million Seven Hundred Thousand USD)The bank has only requested me to seek the services of an expatriate person who could supposedly invest this money genuinely for me. the bank has also insisted that i do not have the principle knowledge to invest this money and that was why i contacted you,So i will like you to help me Transfer this money to your Account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you. I kept this from people in the camp,

Am going to give you our Rev Father Tel Number in my next mail. Rev Father Toney Fuller who is the General overseer of United Methodist Church Mission in Senegal,But i will pleas with him today to permit me give out his number so that when you call tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the camp.I will love to hear your voice, i want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this camp took place.

Now permit me to ask these few questions:-

1. Can you honestly help me as your daughter or friend OR Your Sister or Wife?
2. Can I completely trust you?
3. What percentage of the total amount will be good for you after the money is in your position?

Please tell me if you are willing to help me in transferring this money to your account try and reply me very fast and also send me all your contact information for communication,because the bank is waiting to hear from you.

FULL NAME...............
AGE..............................
COUNTRY AND CITY.................
PHONE NUMBER................
OCCUPATION....................
PHOTO'S...........................

Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust and love i deposed on you, i will give you the contact of the bank where this money was deposited.because you are God sent that can help me out.Thank you so much.
Yours lovely One Macey.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Sandra Williams; <sandrababy72@hotmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:11 pm

My Dearest One

I am so glad you accepted my friendship proposals by providing me with your personal Email, You just have no idea of how much I want to be by your side, i was touched to write you Please don't be offended.I felt i could make a good friend with you, First and foremost and brief self introduction, My Name is Sandra Williams (AM 21years) old and the only Child of my late Dr Fadrick Williams, My father was a highly reputable business magnate-(a cocoa merchant) who operated in the capital of LIBERIA during his days he was poisoned by his business associates in one of their outings on a business trip. my mother died when am baby and since then i was linked or rather suspected to have been masterminded by his relatives who was so jealous of his wealth and progress.But God knows,i managed to make my way to a West African country Senegal where i am living now as a refugee.

Please listen to this,i have my late father's (statement of account Deposit ) and Death Certificate here with me which i will send to you latter, because when he was alive he deposited some Amount of money in one of the leading banks in which he used my name as the next of kin, the Amount in question is $5.7 million US DOLLARS (Five million Seven Hundred Thousand USD)The bank has only requested me to seek the services of an expatriate person who could supposedly invest this money genuinely for me. the bank has also insisted that i do not have the principle knowledge to invest this money and that was why i contacted you,So i will like you to help me Transfer this money to your Account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you. I kept this from people in the camp,

Am going to give you our Rev Father Tel Number in my next mail. Rev Father Toney Fuller who is the General overseer of United Methodist Church Mission in Senegal,But i will pleas with him today to permit me give out his number so that when you call tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the camp.I will love to hear your voice, i want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this camp took place.

Now permit me to ask these few questions:-

1. Can you honestly help me as your daughter or friend OR Your Sister or Wife?
2. Can I completely trust you?
3. What percentage of the total amount will be good for you after the money is in your position?

Please tell me if you are willing to help me in transferring this money to your account try and reply me very fast and also send me all your contact information for communication,because the bank is waiting to hear from you.

FULL NAME...............
AGE..............................
COUNTRY AND CITY.................
PHONE NUMBER................
OCCUPATION....................
PHOTO'S...........................

Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust and love i deposed on you, i will give you the contact of the bank where this money was deposited.because you are God sent that can help me out.Thank you so much.
Yours lovely One Sandra.

Pics already posted at Night.

Return to “Black Females”