It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:58 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Linda Fred - linda30fred@yahoo.com

African scammers posing as black women.
wayne

Bookmark and Share

Re: Linda Fred

Postby wayne » Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:53 pm

Lots of scammers use those pictures. I think they're almost as common as the "trunkbox full of money" one. They've even been known to change the photo next to the coffin on occasion.

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

mikefinance
Senior Poster

Bookmark and Share

lizzybaby2000fred@yahoo.com

Postby mikefinance » Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:54 am

DEAREST ONE
lizzy fred <lizzybaby2000fred@yahoo.com>
Add to Contacts
To: puppylove@yahoo.com>
DEAREST ONE
firstly I thank you for your reaction to mine email; How was your night over there in your country,i believe you had a nice night and that the arthmosphere over there in your country is very nice today? Mine is a little bit warm over here in Dakar Senegal.My name is Lizzy Desmond i am (24) but age doesn't matter in a real relationship, so i am confortable with your age,I am from Rwanda in East Africa ,5.4ft tall, light in complexion single,(never married ) and presently i am residing here in Dakar as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago.

My late father Dr Philip Desmond; was a politician and the managing director of a Gold & Mine Ind in Kigali (the capital of Rwanda) before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood.It was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal where i am leaving now as a refugee under a Reverend-Pastor's care and i am using his computer to send these message to you.I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes,PLAESE Do to not be offended for this message that come;s from me please, fair which to me obliged to put simple trust on you due to my situation here as the refugee and I shall demand most your conscientiousness after yours to know about me, I shall really grow fond we to have good inspite attitudes therefore I have this as a trust which i belive that you can not betray it at the end. I have communicated you because of my difficaute situation here in this refugees camp;Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon.

i don't have any relatives now whom i can go to all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is Rev- partrick Devine,who is the pastor of the (CHRIST DE SAVIORMISSION) here in the camp he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the women's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women.

The Pastors Tel number is ( +221 772538321 ) if you call and tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel.As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilledge to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.My love I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the traggic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

Please listen to this(please it's a secret,even no one knows about it ecept the Reverend that knows about it),i have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which i will send to you latter,because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading Foreign bank which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is $6.7(Six Million Seven Hundred Thousand USDollars).So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my travelling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you.I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me.So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.

Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you.I like honest and understanding people,truthful and a man of vision,hardworking and GOD fearing people.My favourite language is english but our language is french but i speak english very fluently.Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have alot to tell you Attached here is my pictures.I will send you more in my next mail and i will also like you to send me your own picture so that i will see How you look like.Have a nice day and think about me.Awaiting to hear from you soonest.
Yours in love,
Miss Lizzy,
duplicate pic removed by mod

mikefinance
Senior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: lizzybaby2000fred@yahoo.com

Postby mikefinance » Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:14 am

I found a match on ScamDigger (.576643)

&TheHorseYouRodeInOn
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby &TheHorseYouRodeInOn » Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:47 am

This is a black girl...why put it in the white section? And yes, your SD match was correct so please check SD FIRST before starting a new thread. If you find a match, add it to the existing topic. Thanks
"I wish I would have met you, but now it is a little late. The things you could have taught me, I could have saved some face." Filter - Hey Man, Nice Shot

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Favour Mamboi; <favour_mamboi@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:49 pm

She contact me Saturday in WDF but profile already removed there..........

Heart,
Thanks for your Immediate response to my e-mail, How are you doing today? hope fine and you are perfectly doing well in health. My name is Miss Favour Mambo, I am from Rwanda in Central Africa. 24years of old, 5ft 8inches tall, Single never married, Black hair and brown eyes. I am presently living in senegal due to the Civil War fought in my country some years ago. My Late Father ( DR MAMBO BELLO WAS THE CHAIRMAN MANAGING DIRECTOR OF MAMBO & SONS INDUSTRIALS COMPANY LTD IN THE CAPITAL CITY OF MY COUNTR KIGALI ), Also the PERSONAL ADVISER to the former HEAD OF STATE, before the rebels attacked our house one early morning & kill him & my mother, With My younger sister. It's only me that is alive because I wasn't arround when this happened, I was in the University where am schooling, am doing my first year in accountant, I then manage to abscond to following west african country (SENEGAL ) where am residing now in '' REFUGEE CAMP'' Due to the problematic situation which am passing through here In this camp. We are not eligible to go out from the camp unless we took permission. Its just like one staying in the prison,
But I believe by Gods grace i will extricate here soon. l don't have any relatives now whom l can go to all my relatives abscond in the middle of the war the only one l have now is Rev.Benjamine Devine who is the pastor of the (Christ The Light Churches ) here in the camp he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the women's hostel due to the camp have two hostels one for women & the other for men The Pastors Tel number is (+221-76-83-73-794) if you call tell him you want to speak with me, then he will send for me in the female hostel. As a refugee here i don't have any privilledge to anything be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the traggic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.
Please listen to this, I have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which i will send to you later, Because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank which he used my name as the next of kin, The amount in question is $6.7M(Six Million Seven Hundred Thousand US Dollars). So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my travelling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you.I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me. Regarding to the above i will like you to be confidential and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it. Remember I am giving you all this information due to confident I confide on you. I like sincere, kind,respectful,honest and understanding people, truthful and a man of vision, truth and hardworking.I love english language but I would like to know many other if God give me the opportunity but i speak english very good . However I will like you to call me because we still have alot to discuss. Attached Here is my picture. I am seriously looking a nice person of kind heart in my life.
Thanks and God bless you, Looking forward to your urgent response & have a nice day.
Patiently waiting to read from you soonest.
Yours Deeply In Love, Miss Favour Mambo.

Received: from [41.208.145.169] by web111803.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP;
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/11.3.2 YahooMailWebService/0.8.105.279950

Pool-clients-ADSL-ARC-BAS2
ARCNET
Point E - Tour de l'oeuf Impasse Face Piscine Olympique
SENEGAL

Both Pics already posted here.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sloane Ranger
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Favour Ayuba [favourayuba1@yahoo.co.uk]

Postby Sloane Ranger » Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:27 pm

A "New Yorker" who turns up at the refugee camp in Senegal :
http://www.saymehi .com/profile.php?ID=45732" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Favour Ayuba Wed Aug 11 09:03:40 2010

Return-Path: <favourayuba1@yahoo.co.uk>

Received: from [213.154.94.85] by web29115.mail.ird.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 11 Aug 2010 09:03:40 GMT

Subject: My darling please i need your Assistance

DEAREST ONE
Firstly I thank you for your reaction to mine email; En line with the message, which I have sent to you.
How was your night over there in your country,i believe you had a wonderful night and that the atmosphere over there in your country is very nice today? Mine is a little bit warm over here in Dakar Senegal.

My name is favour Ayuba, I was born in 1985 but age doesn't matter in a real relationship, so i am confortable with your age, I am from Ivory Coast in West Africa ,5.8ft tall, fair in complexion single,(never married ) and presently i am residing here in Dakar as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago.

My late father (Dr Aliyu Ayuba) was the managing director of Ayuba and Associates (Ltd) and he was the personal advicer to the former head of state before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood.

It was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal where i am leaving now as a refugee under a Reverend-Pastor's care and i am using his computer to send these message to you.
I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes.

PLEASE Do not be offended for this message that comes from me please, fair which to me obliged to put simple trust on you due to my situation here as a refugee and I shall demand most your conscientiousness after yours to know about me, I shall really grow fond we to have good inspite attitudes therefore I have this as a trust which i believe that you can not betray it at the end. I have communicated you because of my difficult situation here in this refugee camp; Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace I will come out here soon.

I don't have any relatives now whom i can go to.. all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is Rev- Augustine Johnson , who is the pastor of the church (Christ the king church) here in the camp he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the women's hostel because the camp have two hostels, one for men the other for women.

The Reverend Tel number is (+221-772-560-162).if you call and tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel. As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country. My love I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the traggic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

Please listen to this(please it's a secret,even no one knows about it except the Reverend that knows about it),i have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which i will send to you later, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading Foreign bank which he used my name as the next of kin, the amount in question is $4.2M (Four Million Two Hundred Thousand Dollars).

So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you. I kept this secret to people in the camp here, the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me. So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.

Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you. I like honest and understanding people, truthful and a man of vision,hardworking and GOD fearing people. My favourite language is english but our language is french but i speak english very fluently. Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have alot to tell you. Attached here is my picture. I will send you more in my next mail. Have a nice day and think about me. Awaiting to hear from you soonest.
Yours in love,
Miss favour

duplicate photo removed by mod

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Esther Johnson; <esther4realjohnson@yahoo.co.uk>

Postby IceFM » Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:53 am

She contact me yesterday in AFD as

babyluv
- ID: 115322
- 22 y/o female (1987 - October - 15)
- dakar, Senegal
- English,
- student
- Have no children

Good Day!!!!!!!!!
My name is Esther i saw your profile today at (http://www.absolutefreeda" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; te.com) and become interested in you, I will like you to contact me back soon with my email address (esther4realjohnson @yahoo.co.uk) so that i can give you my pictures for you to know whom i am,
I believe we can move from here!!!Esther
Reme mber color,age or distance does not matter,but LOVE matters allot in life)
yours new friend Esther
(esther4rea ljohnson@yahoo.co.uk )

Dearest One,

I am more than happy in your urgent mail to my email.How was your day today?.Mine a little cold over here in Dakar Senegal.My Name is Miss Esther Johnson,I am (23) years old, single and never married, 5ft 7 inches Tall, 55kg weight, black hair and brown eyes,i am from Rwanda in Central Africa and presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago.

My late father Dr Johnson Adu was chairman managing director (INDUSTRIAL COMPANY LTD) in KIGALI the capital of my Country,and he was also the personal adviser to our former head of state before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed he with my mother Coraline Adu, in cold blood. It's only me that is alive now and i managed to make my way to a West African country Senegal where i am living now as a refugee. I would like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. Attached here is my picture.Hoping to hear from you soonest.

Yours Forever
Miss Esther.

SONATELNET
Pool ADSL BAS1
Direction technique
Orange Internet Dakar
Sacre Coeur 3
SENEGAL

Pic already posted 03/09/09.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Sussan Khalifa; <sussannm20@hotmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:14 pm

She contact me yesterday in DMF but Profile already removed there after 10min.

Hello My Dearest One,
I am more than happy when i read your mail now, How are you over there in your country? I hope you are fine. My name is Miss sussan Khalifa. I am 23 years old but age is not matters what matters is love and understanding, i am a second year medical student before the incident that lead to my being in this place. I am hoping to further my education in this career. I am not married and don't have children. I am chocolate in complexion and of average heigth, my picture will explain to you better.
I am from Liberia in West Africa and presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country,
My late father Dr Wilson Khalifa who was one of the most sucessful enterpreneur in my country and my mother was a senior accountant at the Eco Bank Of Liberia, before the tragic war which claim their lifes and now living me as an orphan and i was the only child so i managed to make my way to near by country Senegal where i am seeking asylum now. I haven't finish up my education and i need a man who will make use of my fathers wealth and get me through in life.I would like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes. Your hobbies and what you are doing presently.
I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. here is my picture for you, though I am not all that photogenic, i am wait to hear from you soon, please write me back because i have something important to tell you ok and try all you can to send me your own photo ok, i am waiting for your mail,

Your sussan,

ONATEL
Mody Ndiaye
SOCIETE NATIONALES DES TELECOMMUNICATIONS
Sonatel
Dakar
Senegal

Standardpic already posted many times.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Favour; <favourayuba1@yahoo.co.uk>

Postby IceFM » Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:57 am

She contact me just now in 24Luv as

favourbaby20
- Profile ID: 84432
- 25 y/o female (1985 - February - 2)
- naw york, USA :thinking:
- English,
- Have 1 children

hello dear
how r u.
My name is favour I am tall ,good looking, perfect body figure and sexy. I saw your profile and was delighted to contact you, I hope you will be the true loving, honest and caring man that I have been looking 4, And I have something special to tell you about me, So please contact me directly through my email address at favourayuba1@yahoo. co.uk) so that I can also send my picture directly to you.
regards favour
favourayuba 1@yahoo.co.uk

Modee
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Jessica Desmond" jessicadesmond53@yahoo.co.uk

Postby Modee » Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:01 pm

DAEREST ONE
firstly I thank you for your reaction to mine email; Enline with the message, which I have sent to you.
How was your night over there in your country,i believe you had a nice night and that the arthmosphere over there in your country is very nice today? Mine is a little bit warm over here in Dakar Senegal.
My name is Jessica Desmond i am (24) but age doesn't matter in a real relationship, so i am confortable with your age,I am from Rwanda in East Africa ,5.4ft tall, light in complexion single,(never married ) and presently i am residing here in Dakar as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago.
My late father Dr Philip Desmond; was a politician and the managing director of a Gold & Mine Ind in Kigali (the capital of Rwanda) before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood.
It was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal where i am leaving now as a refugee under a Reverend-Pastor's care and i am using his computer to send these message to you.
I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes,
PLAESE Do to not be offended for this message that come;s from me please, fair which to me obliged to put simple trust on you due to my situation here as the refugee and I shall demand most your conscientiousness after yours to know about me, I shall really grow fond we to have good inspite attitudes therefore I have this as a trust which i belive that you can not betray it at the end. I have communicated you because of my difficaute situation here in this refugees camp;Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon.

i don't have any relatives now whom i can go to all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is Rev- Paul Devine , who is the pastor of the (CHRIST DE SAVIOR
MISSION) here in the camp he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the women's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women.

The Pastors Tel number is .+221 771 492 401 if you call and tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel.As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilledge to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.My love I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the traggic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

Please listen to this(please it's a secret,even no one knows about it ecept the Reverend that knows about it),i have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which i will send to you latter,because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading Foreign bank which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is $7.6(Seven Million Six Hundred Thousand USDollars).
So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my travelling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you.I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me.So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.

Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you.I like honest and understanding people,truthful and a man of vision,hardworking and GOD fearing people.My favourite language is english but our language is french but i speak english very fluently.Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have alot to tell you Attached here is my picture.I will send you more in my next mail.Have a nice day and think about me.Awaiting to hear from you soonest.
Yours in love,
miss Jessica

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:35 pm

pic in previous post leads to http:/ /article-niche.com/launch/Marvelous-Product-Nokia-3600-Slide-Black-Mobile.htm

girl in yellow top can be also found here http:/ /www.elovedates.com/view.php?l=default&id=23597

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Amina; <aminabello93@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:20 am

She contact me today in GFD as

amina4u
- ID: 27345
- 23 y/o female (1987 - April - 5)
- new york, USA
- English,
- cooking
- Have no children

Hello new friend,
my name is miss amina, i saw your profile today at http://www.gofreedate.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;.
which really interest me I would appreciate if you send email to my private
email.(ami nabello93@yahoo.com)

So that i can send my pictures and more information about my self to you.
remember that colour, age or distance does not matter what matters in life
is love and understanding,
I wait for your positive reply.
best regards, from amina.

Pic already posted

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Rita Desmond; <rita2love2010@yahoo.co.uk>

Postby IceFM » Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:44 pm

She contact me Tuesday in WD but Profile already removed there coz of Spam.

DAEREST ONE
firstly I thank you for your reaction to mine email; Enline with the message, which I have sent to you.
How was your night over there in your country,i believe you had a nice night and that the arthmosphere over there in your country is very nice today? Mine is a little bit warm over here in Dakar Senegal.
My name is Rita Desmond i am (24) but age doesn't matter in a real relationship, so i am confortable with your age,I am from Rwanda< /span> in East Africa ,5.4ft tall, light in complexion single,(never married ) and presently i am residing here in Dakar as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago.
My late father Dr Philip Desmond; was a politician and the managing director of a Gold & Mine Ind in Kigali (the capital of Rwanda) before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood.
I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes,
PLAESE Do to not be offended for this message that come;s from me please, fair which to me obliged to put simple trust on you due to my situation here as the refugee and I shall demand most your conscientiousness after yours to know about me, I shall really grow fond we to have good inspite attitudes therefore I have this as a trust which i belive that you can not betray it at the end. I have communicated you because of my difficaute situation here in this refugees camp;Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon.

i don't have any relatives now whom i can go to all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is Rev- Paul Devine , who is the pastor of the (CHRIST DE SAVIOR
MISSION) here in the camp he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the women's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women.

The Pastors Tel number is (+221 776 414 066) . if you call and tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel.As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilledge to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.My love I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the traggic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

Please listen to this(please it's a secret,even no one knows about it ecept the Reverend that knows about it),i have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which i will send to you latter,because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading Foreign bank which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is $7.6(Seven Million Six Hundred Thousand USDollars).
So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my travelling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you.I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me.So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.

Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you.I like honest and understanding people,truthful and a man of vision,hardworking and GOD fearing people.My favourite language is english but our language is french but i speak english very fluently.Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have alot to tell you Attached here is my picture.I will send you more in my next mail.Have a nice day and think about me.Awaiting to hear from you soonest.
Yours in love,
Miss Rita

SONATELNET
Pool ADSL BAS1
Direction technique
Orange Internet Dakar
Sacre Coeur 3
SENEGAL

Pic already posted many times

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Benita Khalifa; <benitakhalifa3@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri Sep 24, 2010 1:22 pm

She contact me Wednesday in WDF as

benitaz
ID: 68111
23 y/o female (1987 - March - 3)
from maryland,
Liberia
student

Hello,
how is your family.
I am very happy to meet you,
How is your work!
I got your profile at wedatefree.com for a person of trust and
confidence, and I know this email will find you in good health and also
surprised, but God has his own way to bring people together.I was moved to
write to you and also seek advice that I know it helps me overcome my
present situation, I'm currently single and looking for a reliable and God
fearing person. My dear, In your spare time, please write to me so I
can explain more about me, my data, my photo and my intention to write to
you. Please do not neglect a humble heart and lonely, looking for your
love. A good friendship is based on the construction of other things in
the
future. May God bless you as I wait impatiently to read your lovely mail.
please write to me here benitakhalifa3@yaho o.com

Benita.

Hello My Dearest One,
I am more than happy when i read your mail now, How are you over there in your country? I hope you are fine. My name is Miss Benita Khalifa. I am 23 years old but age is not matters what matters is love and understanding, i am a second year medical student before the incident that lead to my being in this place. I am hoping to further my education in this career. I am not married and don't have children. I am chocolate in complexion and of average heigth, my picture will explain to you better.
I am from Liberia in West Africa and presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country,
My late father Dr Wilson Khalifa who was one of the most sucessful enterpreneur in my country and my mother was a senior accountant at the Eco Bank Of Liberia, before the tragic war which claim their lifes and now living me as an orphan and i was the only child so i managed to make my way to near by country Senegal where i am seeking asylum now. I haven't finish up my education and i need a man who will make use of my fathers wealth and get me through in life.I would like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes. Your hobbies and what you are doing presently.
I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. here is my picture for you, though I am not all that photogenic, i am wait to hear from you soon, please write me back because i have something important to tell you ok and try all you can to send me your own photo ok, i am waiting for your mail,
Your Benita,

SONATELNET
Pool ADSL BAS3
Alpha Mbodj
Sonatel
Direction des Reseaux
6 Rue Wagane DIOUF
BP 69 Dakar
SENEGAL

Pic already posted

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Cynthia Majzoub al-Khalifa; <mkcynthia_alkhalifa@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:36 pm

She contact me Wednesday in GFD as

juliannalove
- ID: 27737
- 23 y/o female (1987 - August - 1)
- paris, France
- English,
- student
- Have no children
- Ethnicity Mixed

mkcynthia_alkhalif a@yahoo.com

My name is cynthia . i am a female I was impressed when i saw your profile in ( http://www.gofreedate.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ) i will like to establish a long lasting relationship with you. In addition,i will like you to reply me through my e mail box (mkcynthia_alkhalif a@yahoo.com)please If you are interested in knowing more about me, and for me to send you some pictures of mine,Thanks waiting to hear from you with love,
cynthia.

Hello dear,
How are you today?.
Thanks hugely for your very nice mail. I hope you are in perfect health and i pray that this mail should find you in peace. It is a pleasure to read from you as always. I am very happy the way God has brought us in contact with each other. My dear, like i told you in my first mail, my name is Miss cynthia Majzoub al-Khalifa, from Sudan in African, i am 22 years old, Presently, i live in Dakar Senegal, a west African country. I came to this country after the dead of my father in my country, They were killed in the accident in northern Sudan on the Wednesday, 27 June 2007. You can confirm it here: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; /africa/6244884.stm My father Dr Majzoub al-Khalifa was the personal adviser of the former head of state of my country, the Democratic Republic of Sudan, It is only me that is alive now and i managed to make my way to Senegal where i am living now. Please I will like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes and what you are doing presently. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. Waiting for your reply. With all my love,
Miss cynthia Majzoub al-Khalifa.

ADSL-REGIONS
Pool-ADSL-Sonatel-Multimedia
Sonatel Multimedia
Direction technique
Orange Internet Dakar
Sacre Coeur 3
SENEGAL

Pic already posted many times

Return to “Black Females”