It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 1:49 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Linda Fred - linda30fred@yahoo.com

African scammers posing as black women.
Red Wing
Senior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Jane Desmond<janedesmond10088@yahoo.com>

Postby Red Wing » Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:15 pm

Dearest one,
firstly i thank you for your response to my email. How is everything over there, i believe that you are in good health and that the atmosphere over there in your country is very nice today? Mine is a bit warm over here in Dakar Senegal.

My name is Jane Desmond i am (24years old) but age doesn't matter in a real relationship so i am comfortable with your age, I am from (Rwanda in East Africa) 5.3ft tall, fair in complexion, single (never married ) and presently i am residing here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago.

My late father Dr. Philip Desmond was a politician and the managing director of a (Gold & Mine Industry) in Rwanda in East Africa before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my father and mother in cold blood. I know that i should have waited for our relationship to last a while before i tell you all this secret, but because of my situation here in the camp, and i don't want to die here, please understand me.

Right now, as i am talking to you, i am the only person alive in my family, and I managed to make my way to a near by country (Senegal) where i am leaving now as a refugee under the care of a Reverend Pastor and i am using his computer to send these message to you now.

Please do not be offended for this message that comes from me, its just that i don't know what else to do, because my situation here as a refugee is giving me a great concern, therefore i will like you to consider my situation as an orphan, and be kind with me, as i am putting the whole of my trust on you without fear, though i don't know who you are before, but i believe that you can not betray it at the end.

I have contacted you because of my difficult situation here in this refugee camp, It's just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon.

I don't have any relatives now whom i can go to, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is the pastor ( Rev- Patric Devine ), who is the pastor of the ( CHRIST DE SAVIOR MISSION ), here in the camp he has been very nice to every body, but we are not leaving with him rather we are leaving in the hostel, which is divided into two sections, one for the male, and the other for the female.

The Pastors Tel. number is ( +221- 778-504- 409 ), if you call and tell him that you want to speak with me ( Jane) he will send for me in the hostel. As a refugee here, i don't have any right or privilege to anything be it phone or what ever, because it's against their law.

My love I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

NOTE; Please listen to this (please it's a secret, even no one knows about it except the Reverend father that knows about it),

I have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me, which i will send to you latter, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading Foreign bank which he used my name as the next of kin, the total amount, is $6.7 ( $6.7 Six Million Seven Hundred Thousand USDollars).

So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you. I kept this secret to people in the camp here, the only person that knows about it, is the Reverend because he is like a father to me.

So, i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone because i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.

Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you. I like honest and understanding people, truthful and a man of vision, hardworking and GOD fearing people.

My favorite language is English and i speak French very fluently. Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have a lot to tell you, the attached are my pictures. Have a nice day and think about me, awaiting to hear from you soonest.
Your beloved one
Miss Jane.

Jane Desmond<janedesmond10088@yahoo.com>

Sponsor

Sponsor

Red Wing
Senior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Linda Fred

Postby Red Wing » Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:23 pm

From Jane Desmond Fri Feb 17 23:49:32 2012
X-Apparently-To: Return-Path: <janedesmond10088@yahoo.com
Received: from [41.214.46.183] by web137606.mail.in.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sat, 18 Feb 2012 13:19:32 IST
Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2012 13:19:32 +0530 (IST)
Subject: MY LOVE ONE PLEASE I NEED YOUR ASSISTANCE,

Arabian Nights
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

janedesmond10088@yahoo.com

Postby Arabian Nights » Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:25 pm

IP address: 41.214.46.183
IP address country: Senegal
IP address state: Dakar
IP address city: Dakar
IP address latitude: 14.6708
IP address longitude: -17.4381
ISP of this IP: SONATEL Societe Nationale Des Telecommunications D
Have you GOOGLED today!
POST UP: Site, Profile, Pic, Name, IP, Phone before it is deleted

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Meeka Majzoub al-Khalifa; <meeka.alkhalifa@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:16 pm

From today in 24FD

loret10
- ID: 111173
- 26 y/o Female (1986 - January - 10)
- Senegal, dakar
- English,
- love
- Have no children

Hello
(meeka.alkhalifa@yahoo.com)
My name is meeka I am tall ,good looking, perfect body figure and sexy. I saw your profile
and was delighted to contact you, I hope you will be the true loving, honest and caring man
that I have been looking for, And I have something special to tell you about me, So please
contact me directly through my email address(meeka.alkha lifa@yahoo.com) so that I can also
send my picture directly to you.
regards
meek a
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

BillyBoBBizWorth
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

angela_desmond@hotmail.com

Postby BillyBoBBizWorth » Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:48 pm

Ive joined this site just to post this,as this is the site that confirmed to me that the email i got was infact a scam.

So thanks for the information.

I first got a PM on a website i go on,this is the message in the original text and the translation :

Hallo lieve
Mijn naam is Miss angela, ik ben een goed uitziende jonge meisje. Ik zag je profiel in (http:/ /www.magix.info)
vandaag en raakte geïnteresseerd in u, zal ik ook graag weten dat u het meer, en ik wil dat je een email sturen naar mijn e-mailadres, zodat ik kan u mijn foto voor angela_desmond@hotmail.com ik denk dat we kunnen verhuizen van hier. Ik wacht op uw mail naar mijn e-mailadres above.Remember de afstand of de kleur doet er niet toe, maar hou van zaken toe te wijzen in het leven van jou
angela

Hello dear
My name is Miss Angela, I am a good looking young girl. I saw your profile at (http:/ /www.magix.info)
today and became interested in you, i will also like to know you the more, and I want you to send an email to my email address so i can give you my picture for angela_desmond@hotmail.com I think we can move from here. I am waiting for your mail to my email address above.Remember the distance or color does not matter but love matters to allocate in the life of your
angela

This is what i replied to the PM :

Hello Angela,ive sent you a email.

I dont know if your a spammer or are genuine.

This is the email in question that i got sent after i replied to the PM,which is apparently a known scam email,which just gets changed slightly for each scam victim :

My DAEREST ONE
firstly I am very sorry for my late response to Your Email,I thank you for your reaction to mine email; Enline with the message, which I have sent to you.How was your night over there in your country,i believe you had a nice night and that the arthmosphere over there in your country is very nice today? Mine is a little bit warm over here in Dakar Senegal.My name is angela Desmond i am (24) but age doesn't matter in a real relationship, so i am confortable with your age,I am from Rwanda in East Africa ,5.4ft tall, light in complexion single,(never married ) and presently i am residing here in Dakar as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago.

My late father Dr Philip Desmond; was a politician and the managing director of a Gold & Mine Ind in Kigali (the capital of Rwanda) before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood.It was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal where i am leaving now as a refugee under a Reverend-Pastor's care and i am using his computer to send these message to you.I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes,PLAESE Do to not be offended for this message that come;s from me please, fair which to me obliged to put simple trust on you due to my situation here as the refugee and I shall demand most your conscientiousness after yours to know about me, I shall really grow fond we to have good inspite attitudes therefore I have this as a trust which i belive that you can not betray it at the end. I have communicated you because of my difficaute situation here in this refugees camp;Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon.

i don't have any relatives now whom i can go to all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is Rev-Paul Devine,who is the pastor of the (CHRIST DE SAVIORMISSION) here in the camp he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the women's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women.

The Pastors Tel number is (+221 764679367) if you call tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel.As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilledge to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.My Dearest,please I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the traggic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

Please listen to this(please it's a secret,even no one knows about it eccept the Reverend that knows about it),i have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which i will send to you latter,because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading Foreign bank which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is $6.7(Six Million Seven Hundred Thousand USDollars).So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my travelling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you.I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me.So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.

Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you.I like honest and understanding people,truthful and a man of vision,hardworking and GOD fearing people.My favourite language is english but our language is french but i speak english very fluently.Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have alot to tell you Attached here is my picture.I will send you more in my next mail.Have a nice day and think about me.

Awaiting to hear from you soonest.
Yours in love,
Miss angela

This is the second kind of scam ive received,the email looked odd as soon as i seen it.

Cheers
Last edited by red zora on Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:07 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: email into subject matter

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Re: Linda Fred

Postby minerva » Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:07 pm

welcome to RS BillyBoBBizWorth :)

and thank for the informations :)

can you also post her IP/ Header too ? here the link how to get the header http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=10910" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

regard, M
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

firefly

Bookmark and Share

Grace Karume - grace.karume@yahoo.com

Postby firefly » Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:00 pm

On 4ppl, username grace1010

Contact on site:
Hello,
My name is grace. i saw your profile here(4ppl .com )today and became intrested in you,i will also like to know you the more and estabilish a relationship that is bassed on truth and trust with you i want you to send an email to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom i am.Here is my email address (grace.karume@yahoo.com)
I am waiting for your mail to my email address above please i have something very very important i will like to tell you.I believe we can start from here!
Remeber the distance or colour does not matter but love matters alot in life.
grace... ( grace.karume@yahoo.com)
please send me your email to my email inbox
Profile elements:

i love good people
I am a:Woman
Birthday:09.08.1987
Looking for:Man
Hobbies:football
Height:5'0"-5'3" (151-160cm)
Smoker:Never smoked
Drinker:Never
Children:no children
Want Children:Yes, I want children
Relationship:Woman
Education:High School
Income:$30,000-$50,000
Language:English
Ethnicity:African
Religion:Christian
Body Type:About average
Eye Color:Black
Picture already reported here.

But... the pictures sended through email are reported in http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... &start=195.." onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;.

Senegal

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Gloria Needham Morgan; <gloria.morgan29@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Mar 14, 2012 4:54 pm

From yesterday in 4ppl

gloria4luv

looking for true love

I am a:
Woman

Birthday:

Looking for:
Man

Relationship:
Woman

Language:
English

Hello Dear,
My name is Gloria in search of one who understands love as trust and faith rather seeing it as a way of fun, reading about you i develop interest on you, please reply me with this mail box (gloria.morgan29@yahoo.com) and dont reply me on this site as may not check on this site,i believe we can start from here, waiting for your reply so that i can send my pictures and further introductions.
kisses Gloria .
email box (gloria.morgan29@yahoo.com)

Dear love,
I am more than happy in your reply to my mail, how is your day today i hope all is well and fine with you including your health and job. My name is Gloria Needham Morgan 23years, single and never been married, i am from ivory Costa West Africa, Africa and presently residing in the missionary here in Senegal where i ran for refugee due to the political civil war in my country.

am still a student,my father was late Dr. Needham Morgan, Chairman managing director: FAN INDUSTRIAL COMPANY LTD,in ivory coast,he is also personal adviser to the FORMER HEAD OF STATE in ivory coast.
During my 1st year section.one early morning rebels attacked our house,they killed my father and my younger ones.but god protected me,i ran away with my mother to the near by country Senegal.We use to manage our life,but we find it difficult to survive,there was a business friend partner of my father who live in one country in Africa (Nigeria) which i did not know,my mother decided to go and see him to tell him all that happened,and what we are suffering here in the refugee camp.on the way going to see my father;s friend,their plane crashed in one city in (Nigeria) 29Th Oct,2006.
killing over 104 passengers including my mother.i lost my beloved mother.

I was in Senegal in refugee camp as an orphan.when i had these it was so tragedy and unbelievable to me.i was so crazy and restless.because i don;t know what to do,how can i survive and come out from this agony and pains.i cried and ask God what is happening to me,now i was in refugee camp. i have nobody to help me out from this camp.Attached here is my pictures..I like to meet a good,understand and caring man whom i will channel me in a good life again.I dislike a drunker,lies,hot mind,uncaring,
unfaithfulness,and a man beating a woman unnecessary.I will like to see your pictures;then i will try to give you number for us to hear each other on my next mail. please tell me more about you,work,what you like and your dislike. Am waiting to hear from you soon.
Yours in love
Gloria Morgan

SONATEL
Pool-clients-ADSL-SONATEL-BAS4
Direction technique
Orange Internet Dakar
Sacre Coeur 3
SENEGAL

Both Pics already posted
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Lilian Desmond; <lilian311desmond@yahoo.co.uk>

Postby IceFM » Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:46 pm

From yesterday in FOD

lilianytissy
- 23 y/o female (1988 May 12)
- from Napier Field, Alabama, USA
- English,
- seeking a Man from 18 to 28 y/o

lilian311desmond@yahoo.co.uk
GREETINGS FROM Lilian ..............................
Hello
My name is miss Lilian viewing and going through your profile address today has made me to became interested in you,i will also like to know you more,and i want you to send an email to my email address so that i can send you my picture, for you to know and see whom i am.
Here is my email address(lilian311desmond@yahoo.co.uk) believe we can move from here!
I am waiting for your mail to my email address above.
Lilian
(Remember the distance or color does not matter but love matters a lot in life)
PLEASE I WOULD LIKE YOU TO GO DIRECT TO MY EMAIL ADDRESS BELOW TO CONTACT ME NOW..............................................................
HAPPY TO READ FROM YOU
BYE....
lilian311desmond@yahoo.co.uk

DEAREST ONE
firstly I thank you for your reaction to mine email; Inline with the message, which I have sent to you.
How was your night over there in your country,i believe you had a nice night and that the atmosphere over there in your country is very nice today? Mine is a little bit warm over here in Dakar Senegal.
My name is Lilian Desmond i am (24) but age doesn't matter in a real relationship, so i am comfortable with your age,I am from Rwanda in East Africa ,5.4ft tall, light in complexion single,(never married ) and presently i am residing here in Dakar as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago.
My late father Dr Philip Desmond; was a politician and the managing director of a Gold & Mine Ind in Kigali (the capital of Rwanda) before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood.
It was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal where i am leaving now as a refugee under a Reverend-Pastor's care and i am using his computer to send these message to you.
I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes,
PLEASE Do to not be offended for this message that come;s from me please, fair which to me obliged to put simple trust on you due to my situation here as the refugee and I shall demand most your conscientiousness after yours to know about me, I shall really grow fond we to have good in spite attitudes therefore I have this as a trust which i believe that you can not betray it at the end. I have communicated you because of my difficult situation here in this refugees camp;Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon.

i don't have any relatives now whom i can go to all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is ( Rev-livenus who is the pastor of the (CHRIST DE SAVIOR
MISSION) here in the camp he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the woman's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women.

The Pastors Tel number is +221771929616 . if you call and tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel.As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.My love I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

Please listen to this(please it's a secret,even no one knows about it except the Reverend that knows about it),i have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which i will send to you latter,because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading Foreign bank which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is $7.6(Seven Million Six Hundred Thousand US Dollars).
So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you.I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me.So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.

Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you.I like honest and understanding people,truthful and a man of vision,hardworking and GOD fearing people.My favorite language is English but our language is french but i speak English very fluently.Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have a lot to tell you Attached here is my picture.I will send you more in my next mail.Have a nice day and think about me.Awaiting to hear from you soonest.
Yours in love,
Miss Lilian

SONATEL
Pool-clients-ADSL-SONATEL-BAS4
Direction technique
Orange Internet Dakar
Sacre Coeur 3
SENEGAL

Pic already posted 18/02/12

hunter_hunted
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: adlineojima@yahoo.com

Postby hunter_hunted » Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:09 am

http://www.4ppl .com/daliababy" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

long term relationship

Birthday:14.02.1985

About me

in spite of my ability to live on my own, I don't lose hope to meet a noble and clever man who will make my life more interesting and add more sense to it. I respect old traditional value of family life very highly, and I know I will be a good wife for my life-partner,age from 30 to 80 years old, intelligent with a good sense of humor

Hello dear.
I am Dalia! how are you! hope you are fine and in perfect condition of health.I went through your profile today and i read it and took interest in it,if you don't mind i will like you to write me on this ID: (dalialoveth@yahoo.com) hope to hear from you soon,I will be waiting for your mail because i have something VERY important to tell you.
Lots of love
Dalia.
Ateh Malkuth ve-Geburah ve-Gedulah le-Olam Amen...

hunter_hunted
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: adlineojima@yahoo.com

Postby hunter_hunted » Fri Mar 30, 2012 2:57 pm

http://www.4ppl .com/stella77" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

looking for love

Birthday:06.08.1987

About me

How are you doing in life, I Want to introduce my self to you before i could go further,I am GIRL, I am single. i am not saying that i am some one who is perfect, because only our God is perfect. we are just human beings so being a human beings no body is perfect, but as far as i know myself, i find myself one loving

Hello Dear
Nice meeting you here, how are you today hope fine? I Want to introduce my self to you before i could go further, I am miss stella by name and i will like us to be friends Please contact me back with my e-mail me e-mail address here (stelladesmonnd@yahoo.com) Because i have a special reason why i have contacted you that i can send you my photos and tell you more about myself and email me back with my e-mail address
(stelladesmonnd@yahoo.com)
Yours New Friend
Miss stella please write back to my email

picture already posted,
by the way, this email address apears also on http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 4&p=236609" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; posted by icefm on march the 24
Ateh Malkuth ve-Geburah ve-Gedulah le-Olam Amen...

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Stella William, stellawilliam94@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:19 am

4ppl .com/stella55
Age:24 I am a:Woman Location:NY, US Birthday:07.08.1987
How are you doing in life, I Want to introduce my self to you before i could go further,I am GIRL, I am single. i am not saying that i am some one who is perfect, because only our God is perfect. we are just human beings so being a human beings no body is perfect, but as far as i know myself, i find myself one loving, caring, and open minded and very straight forward nature person. in my free time i love to listen music, long drive, going on sea side.

Hello Dear
Nice meeting you here, how are you today hope fine? I Want to introduce my self to you before i could go further, I am miss stella by name and i will like us to be friends Please contact me back with my e-mail me e-mail address here (stellawilliam94@yahoo.com) Because i have a special reason why i have contacted you that i can send you my photos and tell you more about myself and email me back with my e-mail address
(stellawilliam94@yahoo.com)
Yours New Friend
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Meeka Majzoub al-Khalifa; <meeka.alkhalifa@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Sun Apr 08, 2012 4:47 pm

http://www.4ppl .com/meeka10" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

meeka10

i love you

I am a:
Woman

Birthday:

Looking for:
Man

Relationship:
Woman

Language:
English

Hello
(meeka.alkhalifa@yahoo.com)
My name is meeka I am tall ,good looking, perfect body figure and sexy. I saw your profile

and was delighted to contact you, I hope you will be the true loving, honest and caring man

that I have been looking for, And I have something special to tell you about me, So please

contact me directly through my email address(meeka.alkhalifa@yahoo.com) so that I can also

send my picture directly to you.
regards
meeka

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Natasha Desmond; <natashadesmond70@yahoo.co.uk>

Postby IceFM » Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:55 am

Hello my dear,
I am pleased to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Paraguay I am currently in the Paraguay for my studies here in the Paraguay meanwhile, I will not forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring funds that we raised this in some way.

Now you need to contact the Rev.Father who used to be a good father to me when I was in Dakar, Senegal, his name is Rev Father patric devine and his email address is as follows (revpatricdevine@yahoo.com). and his number is (+221771061524)

i told him to send a certified bank check of $450.000.00 which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciate your efforts at that time very much. so feel free to contact the Rev Father and instruct him where to send you the money.

Please let me know immediately you receive so we can share our joy after all the sufferings at that time. At this point, I'm very busy here because of my studies and I have sorm project and the investor has to hand, finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to the Rev Father on your behalf to receive that money. So do not hesitate to contact him and he will send the amount to you without any delay.

and please do not forget to inform me as soon as you received the money
Take care and God bless you and goodbye for now.

yours friend
miss Natasha.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Grace Karume; <grace.karume@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:50 pm

From Netlog today

en.netlog.com/gracekarume305

gracekarume305, 24 years, 30/10/1987, New York City, United States

Hello,
My name is grace. i saw your profile here (netlog.com)today and became intrested in you,i will also like to know you the more and estabilish a relationship that is bassed on truth and trust with you i want you to send an email to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom i am.Here is my email address (grace.karume@yahoo.com)
I am waiting for your mail to my email address above please i have something very very important i will like to tell you.I believe we can start from here!
Remeber the distance or colour does not matter but love matters alot in life.
grace... (grace.karume@yahoo.com)
my dear send me your email to my email inbox

Pic already posted 100x

Return to “Black Females”